Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

EnergyGem

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Post by EnergyGem » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similiar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf

Sighclone

Re: Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Post by Sighclone » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:57 am

This has all the appearances of an advertisement. You are allowed one. One. No more, in any thread.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Onceler

Post by Onceler » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:12 am

Nothing new here.....move along.
Be present, be pleasant.

EnergyGem

Post by EnergyGem » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:49 am

Sighclone wrote:This has all the appearances of an advertisement. You are allowed one. One. No more, in any thread.

Andy
Apologies Andy, didn't mean to cause any problems. I thought the book was a fascinating read and it pertained to many of the things people talk about when they have spiritual and mystical experiences but explained in a non flowey, down to earth and scientific manner. Thought the peeps here might be interested in it, the PDF version ( which is in the link ) is also all free to download too. : )

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Is this really any different than when people like Goran come on here to promote their own nonsense and then, not take part in any discussions? Yet, Goran continues to promote himself regularly.

EnergyGem

Post by EnergyGem » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:06 am

Enlightened2B wrote:Is this really any different than when people like Goran come on here to promote their own nonsense and then, not take part in any discussions? Yet, Goran continues to promote himself regularly.
You call it nonsense without having giving it a read first? That sound a little close minded to me. Falun Dafa is known the world over and has received countless awards:

http://en.minghui.org/html/articles/201 ... 26755.html

It is also known for it's amazing healing and rejuvenating effects:

http://en.minghui.org/html/articles/2005/4/3/59184.html

Lastly is has also been tested under scientific conditions and the findings are indeed amazing:

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/189

This is actually a very ancient high level Cultivation Way that was known in the ancient past, only recently has it been imparted to the secular world. To understand just how ancient this practice is there is a section in Zhuan Falun entitled "QiGong Is Part Of Prehistoric Culture" which expounds on this.

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:10 am

EnergyGem wrote:
You call it nonsense without having giving it a read first? That sound a little close minded to me. Falun Dafa is known the world over and has received countless awards:
I apologize if my post was not more clear, but I was not referring to your post when using the word "nonsense". I was referring to another poster on this forum's posts calling them "nonsense" because that's my opinion of his posts and his mis understandings of non-duality. I was questioning the criticism of your post regardless of whether it was a self promotion or not, as compared to this other poster who constantly self promotes his work on here, but NEVER contributes to conversations.

EnergyGem

Post by EnergyGem » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:51 am

Enlightened2B wrote:
EnergyGem wrote:
I apologize if my post was not more clear, but I was not referring to your post when using the word "nonsense". I was referring to another poster on this forum's posts calling them "nonsense" because that's my opinion of his posts and his mis understandings of non-duality. I was questioning the criticism of your post regardless of whether it was a self promotion or not, as compared to this other poster who constantly self promotes his work on here, but NEVER contributes to conversations.
I also apologize for misunderstanding your post Enlightened2B. Sometimes clarity is lost when one communicates with text instead of in person.

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:46 am

From the Zhuan Falun cited, with a final comment from Wikipedia:
Other planets were explored before by humans during
civilizations predating history.

Many times in the past, cultures that were as divine
as they were human have appeared in this world and
helped people to arrive at a truer understanding of life
and the universe.

The cultivation in Beyond-Triple-
World-Fa is basically cultivation of a Buddha-body. That
body is made of high-energy matter, and all supernormal
powers will be redeveloped. These are the two major
levels to which we refer.

In ten lectures I will make
known all of the high-level principles so that you can
cultivate. Otherwise, you cannot cultivate at all.

It is impossible that our planet Earth, in this
immense universe and the Milky Way, has been orbiting
very smoothly at all times. It might have bumped into
a certain planet or run into other problems, leading to
great disasters.

I made a careful
investigation once and found that humankind has
undergone complete annihilation 81 times.

It is because qigong is not a technique
of everyday people. It is something completely
supernormal.

we also have some other things for cultivating life and
that our bodies will develop supernormal abilities and
many other abilities; the majority are locked up and
not allowed to be applied. There are many supernormal
abilities—as many as ten thousand.

Our Falun Dafa is one of the eighty-four thousand
cultivation ways in the Buddha School. During the
historical period of this human civilization, it has never
been made public.

After a period of cultivation, our Falun Dafa students
look quite different in appearance. Their skin becomes
delicate and fair with rosy cheeks. For the elderly, there is
a reduction in the number of wrinkles, even to the point
of having very, very few left—this is quite a common
phenomenon. I am not talking here about something
far-fetched or inconceivable; many of our elderly students
sitting here know this point. In addition, elderly women
will regain their menstrual period since a cultivation
practice of mind and body requires menses to cultivate
the body. One’s period will come, but the menstrual flow
will not be much. At present, that little bit will suffice.
This is also a common phenomenon. Otherwise, without
it how can you cultivate your body? The same is true for
men: The elderly and young will all feel that the entire
body is light.

you could see
people in a house from outside; while strolling on the
street, you could pick up all the top prizes of the lottery
if you saw them.

After reaching an extremely high level and Beyond-
Triple-World-Fa cultivation, an eye that resembles a
compound eye will form. Specifically, in the upper face
a large eye will appear with numerous tiny eyes within
it. Some great enlightened beings at very high levels have
cultivated so many eyes that they are all over their faces.

From Wikipedia: A 2011 overview of systematic reviews of clinical trials concluded that "the effectiveness of qigong is based mostly on poor quality research" and "therefore, it would be unwise to draw firm conclusions at this stage."
Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce