Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev

Postby David92506 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:49 am

I've spent my life meditating and visiting a zen monastery. I've read all of Eckhart Tolle's books and they are fantastic! I find myself at a low point right now and am looking for something different.

I came across Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev youtube videos and enjoy listening to them. He is saying similar thing but in a different way.
He is offering a program called, "Inner Engineering" which "trains the mind" to enlightenment, or something like that. I've watched most all of his youtube videos and I'm concerned that this course, which costs $150, is pretty much what is on youtube.

Anthony Robbins has a Personal Power weekend that costs over $5,000.00. In an interview he was asked why pay that amount when someone just has to watch his videos on youtube and get the just of it? Or buy his cassette program for $20 (or whatever the price is). Anthony Robbins said in his seminar there is "synergy" where he gets the audience to stand up and do motion. You don't get that in his cassette program or youtube videos.

I was wondering if anyone has listened to or followed Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Has anyone taken his "Inner Engineering" course? Is it basically what you get if you watch all of his youtube videos?
David92506

Return to Spiritual Teachers