Mooji - An Invitation To Freedom

kiki

Mooji - An Invitation To Freedom

Post by kiki » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:57 am

From Mooji's recent Rishikesh satsangs: https://mooji.tv/freemedia/an-invitatio ... a_source=0

This is an excellent guided inquiry into your true essence.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

turiya

Re: Mooji - An Invitation To Freedom

Post by turiya » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:59 pm

Beautiful. Thanks for the link :D
“We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived.” - Wei Wu Wei

Louis More

Post by Louis More » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:25 pm

Good morning kiki
The link you posted after you edited is taken due to copyright.
Is it the same video as in the first link?
https://youtu.be/G5_sbzSXs0E

Thanks anyway

kiki

Post by kiki » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:17 pm

Unfortunately it's not the same video. The message of the link that still works is the same basic message, but it was delivered to a live audience while the original wasn't. The talk delivered to the audience was stated slightly differently - the other was simply my personal preference.

I will remove the copyrighted and dead link.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

snowheight

Post by snowheight » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:27 am

kiki wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:17 pm
Unfortunately it's not the same video. The message of the link that still works is the same basic message, but it was delivered to a live audience while the original wasn't. The talk delivered to the audience was stated slightly differently - the other was simply my personal preference.

I will remove the copyrighted and dead link.
Better yet maybe .. do you know anyone with a camera that can record a vid?? Image
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.