Kryon

NoordZee

Kryon

Post by NoordZee » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:06 am

Greetings,
I wonder if anyone is familiar with the teachings of Lee Carroll. He has written 11 Kryon series books. Each book represents a collection of his channellings that are being held world wide. His website can be found at:
http://www.kryon.com/menu.html I have only just become acquainted with this author. His site gives free audio downloads and has heaps of information what he is all about. <Kryon is a loving angelic energy and Lee Carroll is the "original" Kryon channel.>

Here is just a brief extract of his 7-page explanation what New Age really means:
We do not pass judgment. We believe that to "love one another" means tolerance of belief. We celebrate another's miracle within their belief system. We honor the pure search for God, no matter what course it takes or what the "name is on the door" of the building. Many New Age believers attend church regularly. To be in the New Age belief does not mean that you have to throw away your love for Jesus or Elijah or any other master, either (just in case anyone told you that). We are joyful when things are in balance, and we willingly join together with anyone in any religious belief system who will pray with us for a common humanitarian goal. We don't make others "wrong." We don't tell our believers that God smiles only on us. We encourage the search for the true essence of God!

We believe in taking care of our own personal spirituality as the catalyst to changing the planet. We do not believe that our work is to change others. Each individual will decide that for him or herself. Many who briefly look into our beliefs find it difficult to grasp, since there is no structure, no rules, and no doctrine. Some have called us the "church of what's happening now," a comical critique indicating that we float a lot.

Our "floating" attribute is that there is no man-made structure around God in our belief. It's not boxed into compartments that are easily followed. We feel that Humans are empowered to make grand spiritual decisions on their own. That is not like the religions of today, where there has to be a system. By the way, Jesus taught the same thing. According to the scholars studying the Dead Sea scrolls, Jesus was called "the wicked priest" by the Jewish priests of his time. This is because He told common folks that they were empowered (all by themselves, without all the religious ceremony of the day). He told them that they could be just like Him (Sons of God). That's what the New Age believers think, too - no big buildings or restrictive doctrines - only responsibility at the cellular level for all that is.
I am interested in finding out what your thoughts are regarding this teacher.
"Veritas vos liberabit"

Agnieszka

Post by Agnieszka » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:49 pm

Hi NoordZee,
I explored "Kryon's website" quite thoroughly some years ago, used to read each of his chanellings. They helped me a lot in difficult moments.
I don't judge and can tell you: I don't know what this is.
I don't know what is the source (sources) of chanellings at all. I can only guess that they may be (but who knows for sure?) our extremely vast minds speaking out, constructing realities, views, truths, opinions, etc.
I like Lee Carol. What he says is calming, reassuring, uplifting.
I have certain doubts concerning website's "DNA section" :) and scientific parts of chanellings. I was also a bit discouraged by the pomposity (if that's a proper word) of our "mission" as Lightworkers here on Earth :) but it's perhaps the problem of my own ego feeling awkward when decorative language is used.
:) :)

NoordZee

Kryon

Post by NoordZee » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:06 am

Thank you for your comments, Agnieszka. I have only just started to explore Kryon. I agree with you that his comments are uplifting, calming and reassuring. He seems to use a no-nonsense language. He too speaks of being in the present, which seems to be a common thread among many spiritual leaders. I especially like his comments about there being no man made structure about their beliefs. I consider this very important, because so many man made religions put you in a box and "force" you to follow certain procedures or belief systems without giving you the freedom of moving away from them. I intend to continue to explore Lee Carroll further.
"Veritas vos liberabit"