Kiki

darren

Kiki

Post by darren » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:13 pm

Awesome thread :D
The effect of emotions upon "me" is like this: they sweep through spontaneously and are gone again. Because there is no "owning" of them they dissipate their energy quickly, leaving "me" feeling fresh. It's sort of like all of the windows of the house are open and the wind blows through keeping the house aired out, with nothing building up and being trapped indoors. When the anger is gone, there are no traces left affecting "me" and the rest of my day.
http://www.inner-growth.info/spiritual_ ... f=28&t=311
Last edited by darren on Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

eyogateacher

Post by eyogateacher » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:45 pm

Kiki is a wonderful teacher and I get lot of clarity reading his posts . By reading his post one can know that he is talking from his own awakened experience .I sometimes wonder whether Kiki is ET in disguise :wink:

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:48 pm

Yes, Kiki is definitely one of my favorite spiritual teachers.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Kiki is a wonderful teacher and I get lot of clarity reading his posts . By reading his post one can know that he is talking from his own awakened experience .I sometimes wonder whether Kiki is ET in disguise
I have it on good authority that he gets his insights from the same source. :D

redindira

kiki

Post by redindira » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:49 pm

When I read Eckhart Tolle my search ended. with this forum I am anchored in the Now most of the times. No words to thank the gracious presence of all the conscious beings who contribute to this forum.
indira

summer

Post by summer » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:04 pm

I agree. We are all very fortunate to have kiki here, answering all of our questions so personally, and so graciously.

The thread that Darren resurrected is a winner indeed! Kiki could publish a great book, just with the answers that he has given people right here on this board.

Mason

Thanks to the K-man.

Post by Mason » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:42 am

Kiki is certainly someone that I look to for clarity. A very great asset to the community.

If Kiki ever wrote a book I would be the very first to buy it.

Anois

Post by Anois » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:21 pm

eyogateacher wrote:.I sometimes wonder whether Kiki is ET in disguise :wink:
I said it 23 Feb 2005 !
Didn't get a chance to ask him in Dublin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anois

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:44 am Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiki, your real name is Keith and not Ullrich !
And here was I convinced that you were Eckhart himself wih the alias kiki, making contributions to this site in between writing the next book !
One part of me is disappointed but the other part is thrilled to bits that there are new Eckharts on the way.

blueviceroy

kiki

Post by blueviceroy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:57 am

Kiki guided me when I needed guiding and led me to my OWN truth for that I will always be grateful and will share what was revealed every chance I can Thank you friend

kiki

Post by kiki » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:24 am

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am continually impressed by the degree of awareness that shines through in so many of our members here and the efforts to help one another out. It is a pleasure to be in your company.

I think we are so lucky to have this means available to give support and clarity to those who are awakening to their essential nature.

kiki

shappy

Post by shappy » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:00 pm

Hi kiki!

The mods here are excellent. Very warm, patient and helpful. Hooray!

Agnieszka

Re: Kiki

Post by Agnieszka » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:58 pm

Indeed, Kiki's posts are the ones which I always print out, read, and re-read again and again. thank you Kiki!
It doesn't matter much, but from the beginning until now I've been sure that Kiki is a woman :D
Agnieszka

dubhasa

Post by dubhasa » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:00 pm

I am so utterly grateful for kiki. He took time and answered a number of my questions when I was confused and panicked on the journey.
We can feel his kindness through the words. His posts are very clear and full of insights.
Erict, Webwanderer, Kiki, and others on this board.....
Please continue. I know you could have spend more time somewhere else and made a lot more money...
But a lot of neophytes like me need you here and I am so grateful for your continued dedication and virtual presence.
Regards.
dubhasa

kiki

Post by kiki » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:14 pm

It doesn't matter much, but from the beginning until now I've been sure that Kiki is a woman
Well, it's good to know that it doesn't matter since I am not a woman. Let me explain why I chose my screen name. My first name is Keith, but when I was learning to talk I referred to myself as "Kiki". It seems to have stuck for a few years because others in my family started calling me that, too. As I got older I developed a distaste for that nickname thinking it was too childish, so I'd get mad when they still called me kiki. My siblings liked to tease me and knew they'd get a rise out of me by using my nickname. Eventually it died out until it was resurrected for the purposes of this board. Now I rather like it.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Blenderhead

Post by Blenderhead » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:57 pm

I thought Kiki was a woman too :o