Scott Kiloby

weopposedeception

Scott Kiloby

Post by weopposedeception » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:16 am

I met him a couple of weeks ago when he gave a talk. Great guy. Also gives talks on you-tube. http://www.kiloby.com/

Webwanderer

Re: Scott Kiloby

Post by Webwanderer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Wow, I really like this guy. Check out his intro video. It's some of the best 15 minutes you will spend.

"Enlilghtenment is simply the realization of no-self." He explains this and breaks it down in a way that is wonderfully simple and clearly understandable. Excellent.

Thanks for the link weopposedeception.

WW

Javonni

Post by Javonni » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Scott also does free conferences on Skype. I found him to be refreshing. He comes from his heart which is what I find missing in some nondual teachers.
When someone asks me who they are or what God is, I smile inside and whisper to the Light: "There you go again pretending."
~Adyashanti

DWBH1953

Post by DWBH1953 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 am

Javonni wrote:Scott also does free conferences on Skype. I found him to be refreshing. He comes from his heart which is what I find missing in some nondual teachers.
Scott is a lawyer by trade. It would be very interesting to see how his non duality helps him deal in his work.
Cheers
Randji
Do not meditate-be!
Do not think that you are-be!
Do not think about being-you are!
Sri Ramana

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 am

One of the best discussions of ego is contained in the intro video! Thanks, all.

Also, I'm reading his book "Love's Quiet Revolution." This guy is excellent - a fresh splendid voice - I highly recommend it to anyone - Kindle version available also. I just stopped underlining....

Namaste, Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Javonni

Post by Javonni » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Scott has a free Skype conference call coming up on February 22 at 9:00 AM Central. I'm also reading Love's Quiet Revolution.
When someone asks me who they are or what God is, I smile inside and whisper to the Light: "There you go again pretending."
~Adyashanti

weopposedeception

Post by weopposedeception » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:51 am

His book is wonderful. Right from the heart of truth. Thank you Scott.

Elise

Post by Elise » Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 am

LOVE HIM

eyogateacher

Post by eyogateacher » Sun May 31, 2009 3:42 pm

I went through some of the writings of Scott Kiloby on his site and they are very excellent and clear .

Elise

Post by Elise » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 am

I'm currently reading his book 'Loves quiet revolution: The end of the spiritual search' and its a gem! He's so clear and he has studied just about everybody so its full of quotes and great references..

Oh and I did one of his free skype meetings and thought it was really powerful. Plus I got to ask him a few questions which he answered good for me

Elise

Post by Elise » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Scott is having another online satsang.. well I dont really know what he calls them. Another online meeting via skype on Saturday June 13th at 2pm Central time. Contact livingrealization @ hotmail.com to sign up.

Natalie

Post by Natalie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Once in a while we get posts from people battling addictions to various substances or behaviors. Perhaps the following info could be useful.

Scott Kiloby has created an addiction recovery method called Natural Rest. His book "Natural Rest - Finding Recovery Through Presence, will be released soon. I hear this program is a middle way between Alcoholics Anonumous (AA, NA, etc) and Rational Recovery RR.

The fellowship of AA more than its suggested 12 steps (never really worked or practiced them for very long) has kept me sober for six years. I no longer attend meetings because they just don’t feel ‘right’ anymore. My brief research of RR suggested they are more dogmatic than AA, so I am cautiously excited about this new approach to sobriety.

More info on Kiloby’s work can be found at livingrealization.org or kiloby.com.

Natalie

xir

Post by xir » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

I need to recovery from childhood issues, is this possible ?
Last edited by xir on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:32 pm

I don't know, xir. But you can contact him on his website.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce