Stephen Wingate

Ralph

Stephen Wingate

Post by Ralph » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:11 am

I strongly recommend Stephen Wingate.

His website is : http://livinginpeace-thenaturalstate.com/

Here is a sample of his work with some humour in it.

http://livinginpeace-thenaturalstate.co ... Master.mp3

Sighclone

Re: Stephen Wingate

Post by Sighclone » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Looks clear and good to me -- and nothing wrong with well-applied humor, even about peanuts and Santa!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

kiki

Post by kiki » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah, looks good. Be prepared to listen to an unvarnished presentation. Jed McKenna would feel right at home listening to Stephen.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

goldieflower

Post by goldieflower » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:53 pm

:D
If you believe you are suffering and you are going to get enlightened, and then embody the enlightenment, there is an imaginary story playing in your head. Do you see this? But when you see there is only consciousness, the whole story falls apart. There is no one to get enlightened, and there was never anyone suffering. It was happening in the story, as a story. So this is why many say: "No one gets enlightened". And also, at the same time, you see there was never anyone suffering. All your stories get thrown away. All there is, is consciousness and the stories that are playing in your head—stories of a suffering person, stories of an enlightened person, or stories of an awakened person who must embody his awakening. They are all stories and none of them are true. The only truth is 'I Am', this consciousness is, and you're done. There is nothing else. There are no levels of attainment. No levels of embodiment. There is no one to embody anything. That is all conceptual nonsense. Believing in that conceptual nonsense is delusional and creates more suffering for yourself! Get out of your head, drop all the concepts and you are free, as you are, right now. Try it! ~ Stephen Wingate

Salem

Post by Salem » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:05 am

I considered talking to Mr. Wingate but thought the prices he was charging for a consultation where quite high. I appreciate a person needing to make a living, but high prices just for a consultation are a red flag. If a "teacher" is pointing as a living, it seems to me that's an even bigger red flag, since in my experience the clearest pointing I've found has been from people who've offered it for free and don't really flaunt it at all.

All that said, Stephen Wingate does have some wonderful pointers, and the few recordings I've heard of him have been very very good.
"The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love." — Meister Eckhart

runstrails

Post by runstrails » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:39 am

Thanks, Ralph. I'm really enjoying Wingate's articles. Excellent clarity.