Feeling Good is Not Permanent

Jada

Post by Jada » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:44 pm

http://www.whatneverchanges.com/writings/d070406.htm

Q: You said: “Look, right now, at the awareness that you are right now. Is it not brightly present? Totally bright and totally clear? Is there anything in it or about it besides love? Is it not rich beyond belief, containing everything and welcoming it all? This is not hidden; it’s right here, right now, every moment. Subtle, but definitely not hidden. The open secret.”

YES YES YES

After all night looking from the pointer above ... YES shining bright is awareness ... filled overflowing in being-loving-brilliance always Now ... all questions dissolved in That ... any doubt or question is only for the false “me” that pops up in the space ... this is seen, it has no power ... none ... appearing Here in what-I-Am ... a hologram ... seen straight through, it's essence the Light I Am.

I Am ... Awake
no questions no questioner
no attainment no one to attain ... just ... This ... wow

I have not slept except for a one-hour nap early last night ... and I am fresh and as clear as I have ever been ... this Awareness just kept shining all night, keeps shining, a light that always is, feels like being in the arms of the Divine Essence ... then I realize, that is the mind, the me, attempting to claim an attainment ... and that just blows away in the presence of awareness ... dang! It is so simple ... and so sublime.

It is ... Real. More real than anything known or felt ... unchanging, fresh, luminous, free! FREE.

A: Sounds good, Darren, but just be aware that all of this is merely experience, too, and that will shift and change. You will find these "feelings" gone in a day or two, as happens with all feelings and experiences, and then what? Does that negate it? There is no permanent state for the person to be in whereby he feels this connection to the reality of being all the time. That's a false expectation. So know that this high you are feeling is not "it." "It" is not an experience and is not felt or sensed at all. What we feel and sense only points to what the truth of your being is, but the senses and feelings do not equal that.

When you feel great like you do today, YOU ARE AWARENESS. When you feel like dog poop, YOU ARE AWARENESS. No difference. And we can't control when that comes and goes. Sometimes the mind of the apparent person is expansive and can embrace a clue of what is real. Sometimes that mind is screwed down tight and believes in itself as real. We can't control any of that. So just realize that this feeling good and seeing clearly is not permanent. It may be gone tomorrow. Nothing in form is permanent. What is permanent is what you are. But we don't always have a sense of it. When we don't, and we feel cut off, it just happens. And then it passes. It's just a cloud passing in front of the sun. It happened to me yesterday. "I" believed I was a person for a short time yesterday, and "I" suffered a little bit. And then it was gone. Does that mean I'm not "fully realized"? I don't know...I don't care.

So anyway, just a little word of caution about the seeming finality IN THE PERSON when we are in an exalted state. Nothing is lasting in the person. Recognizing that is key to allowing the truth that you have discovered to just be, in the up times and in the down times.

Nothing in reality changes or goes away, and you can never be forsaken, but that fact may be inaccessible to the seeming person on some days!

Q: Point taken... very fitting, and helps keep it real.

Yes, there is the firm understanding that what I am is Awareness ... regardless of any content, blissy or pissy, manic or panic, glad or sad…

This is so perfect. Thanks again!

A: Watch out! There is a subtle assumption here that “someone” understands. Anything that someone can understand, someone can lose. There is nothing to be understood, and so there is nothing that can be lost, or come and go.

Keep your eye on the subtle assumption of a person doing something.

Q: Got it!
"I am a hole in a flute that the Christ's breath moves through. Listen to the music."

JedEye

Post by JedEye » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:03 pm

Thank you :D
no more words

din

Post by din » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi Jada,

I recently have been emailing Annette.

She added part of our conversation to her "recent dialogues" list.

It's called "there never was a self".

And she changed my name to Dale. :)

Here's the link:

http://www.whatneverchanges.com/writings/d071906.htm

Jada

Post by Jada » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:04 pm

Din.. this was WONDERFUL! Thank you for sharing it. Yes, you totally GOT IT!!!!!

yahoooooooo!!!!
"I am a hole in a flute that the Christ's breath moves through. Listen to the music."

8infinite8

Post by 8infinite8 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:53 am

I like to feel the best I possibly can, because I have no reason to feel otherwize.
I have learned this recently & found it the only way too drop thinking with joy & feel the spaciousness of now.

Just thought I'd share that for no reason at all :oops: :D

din

Post by din » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:00 am

Feeling good is not permanent
"It" is not an experience.

8infinite8

Post by 8infinite8 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:07 am

Feeling good can be permanent if you don't have a reason to feel bad.
You can be happy about being & that you are no longer a slave to your mind. I know I am.
Being at peace is feeling good isn't it :?:

JedEye

Post by JedEye » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:53 am

Sometimes I wake up with pain body on, without any reason to feel that rage. In my life I don`t see feelings-reasons relations at all.
no more words