Adya talks about awakening, past lives & death

I just love Adya and I think he deserves his own forum.

Adya talks about awakening, past lives & death

Postby runstrails » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 am

I found this interview interesting and thought others might as well.
http://www.nhne.org/news/NewsArticlesAr ... hanti.aspx
runstrails

Re: Adya talks about awakening, past lives & death

Postby Sighclone » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Thanks for the link. This is disc 6 of the series "The End of Your World," published by Sounds True -- Tami Simon is an editor there. I strongly urge anyone to get this CD set or the book from soundstrue.com (best prices, also). It slipped under the radar a couple of years ago, and is very, very useful -- particularly for those who know they are well on the path/nopath and not turning back.

I believe that when the history of the 1990's - 2040 period is written, that Adyashanti will emerge as the most powerful spiritual teacher, among many. He has spent his whole life dedicated to awakening, first for himself, and now for the rest of us. He is tireless and clever and delightful. And there is still the 'scent of an ego' about him from time to time. But it is a loving, comical, kind of wild sort of ego. A classic California guy.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to Adyashanti