I just love Adya and I think he deserves his own forum.
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 pm
- Location: Gothenburg - Sweden
Straight talk with Adya, a schock for the mind. I just love this part, thought I would share.
Is that clear enough? (short mp3 sound file)
"In today's rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being."
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 pm
great stuff! Nothing that goes on in me is Real. Wow.
You were missed Hanss.
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 am
Hey hanss, I have a mac, is there a way you can send it to me as a audio file via email?
wait never mind, I opened it with a different browser and it worked, thank you!
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 pm
What is the last word before Adyashanti's "Yeah..."? I can't hear it.
"of the self, of the others, of the world is..." what?
- Posts: 936
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:00 am
Do the yellow-rose petals
tremble and fall
at the rapid's roar?