Nisargadatta + weather?

Re: Nisargadatta + weather?

Postby Soul Seeker » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:03 am

thank you Andy

We are all very blessed that such a forum is here for us
Soul Seeker

Postby SatisfiedOne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm

First, I apologize for my ignorance but I am very curious.

I am looking for an understanding of "astral travel". Would this be similar to what Dr. Thomas Keller speaks of in his Big TOE? In the lecture that I watched he talked about traveling to other universes and such. Reading KM's dreams (incredible) I was reminded of Keller's descriptions? Any connection here?

Thanks.
SatisfiedOne

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

I am looking for an understanding of "astral travel". Would this be similar to what Dr. Thomas Keller speaks of in his Big TOE? In the lecture that I watched he talked about traveling to other universes and such. Reading KM's dreams (incredible) I was reminded of Keller's descriptions? Any connection here?

SatisfiedOne,I think you mean Thomas Campbell as author of My Big Toe. And to answer your question - yes it is indeed what Campbell is talking about. There are many good authors on the subject: Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen, Albert Tayler, William Buhlman, just to name a few. Most have websites and Moen has a fairly active discussion community. There is also a good website called SaltCube.com that has a forum with lots of question and answer info.

Near Death Experience is pretty much in the same vein, and there is lots of info there as well.

WW
Webwanderer

Previous

Return to Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj