Soul Seeker

Re: Nisargadatta + weather?

Post by Soul Seeker » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:03 am

thank you Andy

We are all very blessed that such a forum is here for us

SatisfiedOne

Post by SatisfiedOne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm

First, I apologize for my ignorance but I am very curious.

I am looking for an understanding of "astral travel". Would this be similar to what Dr. Thomas Keller speaks of in his Big TOE? In the lecture that I watched he talked about traveling to other universes and such. Reading KM's dreams (incredible) I was reminded of Keller's descriptions? Any connection here?

Thanks.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

I am looking for an understanding of "astral travel". Would this be similar to what Dr. Thomas Keller speaks of in his Big TOE? In the lecture that I watched he talked about traveling to other universes and such. Reading KM's dreams (incredible) I was reminded of Keller's descriptions? Any connection here?

SatisfiedOne,I think you mean Thomas Campbell as author of My Big Toe. And to answer your question - yes it is indeed what Campbell is talking about. There are many good authors on the subject: Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen, Albert Tayler, William Buhlman, just to name a few. Most have websites and Moen has a fairly active discussion community. There is also a good website called SaltCube.com that has a forum with lots of question and answer info.

Near Death Experience is pretty much in the same vein, and there is lots of info there as well.

WW