Conversations with the Masters on Itunes

Conversations with the Masters on Itunes

Postby CCBCPA » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 pm

There are two podcasts that are free on Itunes under Conversations with the Masters for Byron Katie. The most current one is absolutely fabulous as helps people take their own problems through the 4 questions and the turn around statement.
CCB
CCBCPA

Re: Conversations with the Masters on Itunes

Postby Juno » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:20 am

I've listened to that podcast. My favorite of course was when she (can't remember her name) interviewed Adyashanti. Sometimes the audio is not so good but she has quality people to interview.
by thinking of something you create an entity and by thinking of nothing you create another. Let such erroneous thinking perish utterly, and then nothing will remain for you to go seeking!
Huang Po
Juno

Postby CCBCPA » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:10 am

Mary Allen is a Professional Master Coach and she is the host of Conversations with the Masters which is a free podcast on Itunes.

She has two podcasts with Byron Katie and one with Adyashanti.

Thanks for introducing me to Adyashanti. I listened to the podcast with Mary Allen and it is wonderful. And I downloaded his book on itunes called True Meditation.
CCB
CCBCPA

Postby Juno » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:44 pm

True meditation on iTunes is how I was introduced to Adyashanti. The lesson of Allowing is life altering. Next I bought Spontaneous Awakening on iTunes. Very worth it! Then I found his website. Adyashanti.org. There are a lot of free writings, audio, and video clips there. I especially love the library of downloads. Satsang (gathering) recordings, and his radio show which is wonderful! His radio show is on about every two weeks or so on the web. People call in from all over the world. If you register at his website they will send a reminder of when the free radio show is. Lastly I bought quite a few of his cd sets from his website. Adya has definetly been the one who put me over the edge to really See.

Monica
by thinking of something you create an entity and by thinking of nothing you create another. Let such erroneous thinking perish utterly, and then nothing will remain for you to go seeking!
Huang Po
Juno

Postby CCBCPA » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Monica,

Thanks so much for your suggestions. Seems I am following in your path through this website. I am so happy to have this Discussion community. I was asking source energy for a little comraderie as I study Eckart here in Miami and I found it here on the forum.
CCB
CCBCPA

Postby Juno » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Me Too! :)

CCBCPA wrote:Monica,

Thanks so much for your suggestions. Seems I am following in your path through this website. I am so happy to have this Discussion community. I was asking source energy for a little comraderie as I study Eckart here in Miami and I found it here on the forum.
Huang Po
Juno

Return to Byron Katie