Is anyone working with byron katie?

lor6

Is anyone working with byron katie?

Post by lor6 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Hello,

I joined this site a few years ago, and tried my best with eckhart, i love his ideas but at the time i was in pretty bad shape mentally, have been suicidle for 3 years. Someone suggested Byron Katie to me, i couldnt get into it for a while because i was an extra mess. I have been working with her idea's and i have to say, it's offered me something i didnt think was possible, i now have hope and actual belief theres hope! it's nothing short of a miracle, i'm still going through the mill but the point is i didnt think i would ever find anything that could truly bring any form of real hope and light. I work with it everyday.

I wanted to know if anyone is into her or can suggest anything else that may be good too.

Thanks

Lor6

devi

Re: Is anyone working with byron katie?

Post by devi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 pm

hi!

I'm currently working with her method and I love it. I listened to Eckhart for years and understood his message but I couldn't understand how to get there in my daily life. Since I started with her method I feel what Eckhart's talking about more deeply and it's easier to observe my thoughts and emotions. I would also recommend the sedona method; the fifth way.

With love
A

kiki

Post by kiki » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 am

If she works for you then great! Each person must find for themselves what works best for them. However, I would encourage you to check out Adyashanti if you haven't already done so. In my opinion he is one of the best teachers out there. Lots of free stuff on his website:

http://www.adyashanti.org/
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.

OnthePath

Post by OnthePath » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:45 pm

I have been doing the Work for almost 2 years now. It is extremely helpful. I start to understand now what she means by: everybody out there is just a projection of yourself. With the Work, there is no place to hide. If you're honest and you're willing to find the truth, you will find it even if your ego won't like it, you will find it: pure, naked and clear.