Romantic love - what is it??

Talk about relationships in the context of Spiritual Enlightenment

Re: Romantic love - what is it??

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:00 am

I don't know what the risks are at your job. I don't like to get involved with colleagues and never really have. But, if you're going to do so, why not just ask him to meet for coffee or something and see where it goes?
Enlightened2B

Postby imago dei » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:I don't know what the risks are at your job. I don't like to get involved with colleagues and never really have. But, if you're going to do so, why not just ask him to meet for coffee or something and see where it goes?

We had a couple of missunderstandings and i said i need to do everything slowly. Now im waiting him to invite me for a meeting. It might be dumb, but i dont want to make pressure. Its now 2 months that i showed some attentions, but nothing happened, not even one kiss.
Know thyself.
imago dei

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:47 pm

imago dei wrote:
Enlightened2B wrote:I don't know what the risks are at your job. I don't like to get involved with colleagues and never really have. But, if you're going to do so, why not just ask him to meet for coffee or something and see where it goes?

We had a couple of missunderstandings and i said i need to do everything slowly. Now im waiting him to invite me for a meeting. It might be dumb, but i dont want to make pressure. Its now 2 months that i showed some attentions, but nothing happened, not even one kiss.

I almost had an affair with a married woman I used to work with, many years ago, so I'm always hesitant with that stuff. Maybe he feels the same way about getting involved with co workers. Take it slow and just see what happens over time. I agree. I wouldn't put him in an awkward postion, espeically at work.
Enlightened2B

Postby imago dei » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:
imago dei wrote:

I almost had an affair with a married woman I used to work with, many years ago, so I'm always hesitant with that stuff. Maybe he feels the same way about getting involved with co workers. Take it slow and just see what happens over time. I agree. I wouldn't put him in an awkward postion, espeically at work.

Im sure about what im looking for.
Im looking for the purest form of Love, i need to give my love (and also passion), i dont want anything back, i dont want traps, i dont want contracts, nor expectations, no obligations. I need to give someone special like him my love.
And i want to be monogamous, for many reason.
I'd like to tell all that stuff as soon as possible, we already talked about that.....i guess next time i'll explode and tell all that soon.
What do you think???
Know thyself.
imago dei

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:40 pm

I really don't know the situation at work, so I really can't answer that. I think you're going to have to use your own judgment as far as whether or not you feel it's something worth bringing up to your colleague. If you feel comfortable doing it, then just tell him when you have a chance. Or ask him to meet for a cup of coffee after work one day, so you have more time to talk.
Enlightened2B

Previous

Return to Relationships