Infidelity

Talk about relationships in the context of Spiritual Enlightenment

Infidelity

Postby bobdylanfan » Wed May 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Hey everyone I wondered what your view is on infidelity. I recently had sex and spent time with a girl that is in a six year relationship , I got totally swept up in her beauty and charm and was telling her I loved her after a few days. Looking back I can see that sex and attraction feels exactly like real love but isn't necessary the same. Anyway we both went back to our own countries and she wanted me to show my desire to be in a relationship with her where she would then leave her bf whereas I was only willing to express my love if she was single and available. So a kind of check mate situation .

Her father and brother died when she was young and also when she was a teenager her male friends got girlfriends and stopped hanging around with her so I think this contributes to her wanted to feel loved, wanted and desired by men. We re both in non dual teaching for a few years and both experiencing a lot of self love and global love and aware that presence is the only real love . Her bf is not part of the community and she has not told him about us.

My biggest fear Is that if we did ever get together would she just cheat on me will someone new and whether I could love with that possibility lingering . Is it ok to cheat, do people just make mistakes ? Does it make them a bad person ? It seems like it's normally done to some short of lack or void in their normally from ingrained physcological issues.

Id love to know what you guys think ?

Love xxxx
bobdylanfan

Re: Infidelity

Postby meetjoeblack » Sun May 24, 2015 2:04 am

I am moving further from the belief in the fallacy of love which is really more a word to deem ones' over attachment and usually neediness toward another person. The ego then returns to hate, possessive, jealousy, and a bunch of nasty behavior once certain expectations are not met. I feel like you got swung and caught up in the moment. The feeling you have for her is likely real to you and from your perspective. A quality person would be forth right and up front ending a relationship rather then cheating blatantly on someone.

I ran into a girl I felt like I hit it off. She had been under the influence. Being the "good guy" that I am, I took her number, and planned to call her. Nothing happened dude. She probably banged some other dude that night. I ended up leaving with someone else which was a bad decision. All you can say is you did, you tried your best, and when you look back, no regrets.

I do not know this woman but, I would imagine she is the tragic female chameleon regardless of her circumstances or personal issues. Six years of a relationship and that man is a cuckold.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
meetjoeblack

Return to Relationships