Will I be alone...

Talk about relationships in the context of Spiritual Enlightenment

Will I be alone...

Postby ladylaurenmarie » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:54 pm

I am a young female who has been blessed enough to experience stillness through love making and a conscious relationship that endeavours to rid self of emotion and build a deeper love built on that of stillness and consciousness..
Most men i come across I am not attracted to, as I see they do not have the capacity to remain in stillness, void of emotion and observe their selves through consciousness, disidentifcation etc..

i am 24 years old and the only men I come across that remotely have this sort of consciousness are all twice my age or with children etc. And ultimately still have sexual supressed issues or messed up sexuality..I am not perfect but it is all self observation

I still have my own battles in life, self and consciousness.. I am endeavouring to seek out relationships and connections that are built on stillness and consciousness,

is it so hard to find amongst this world full of ego identification and self inflicted suffering through the pain body aka past and emotions..?
Where do I belong, Where Can I find this? will I ever?

Love will leave it up to Life...
if anyone can relate please post your experiences and current situations
ladylaurenmarie

Will I be alone...

Postby ladylaurenmarie » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:10 pm

I am a young female who has been blessed to experience love through stillness and consciousness

most men out there do not have adequate consciousness to relate through stillness and disidentification
this is the only truth for me

Will I ever find another man to love me?
not through ego or hardness or past
but through stillness, consciousness and true knowledge of love which is not a feeling but the sensating of the body
ladylaurenmarie

Re: Will I be alone...

Postby dijmart » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Many people male and female are unconscious, sleep walking through life. It's hard to know who is or isn't unconscious until you get to know them better. I am confused a bit by your posts, as I can't tell what sex has to do with the qualities you say you're looking for in a relationship? But, maybe sex is more important to some then others? It's just not top on my list and if I were not already married I still don't think it would be, but to each their own. Can you explain a bit better what you mean?
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:27 am

Hi Lauren. You have the same first and middle names as one of my ex girlfriends.

Anyway, check out "authentic relating" meetup groups in your area. Not really about sex persay, but all about relating in a conscious authentic way with others.
Enlightened2B

Postby DavidB » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Lauren, we all have pain bodies to varying degrees, that will always be an aspect of every relationship, unless both are already present.

If one person in the relationship is present and the other is not, then this can be difficult, yet not impossible. Being present in a relationship with someone that is not, is indeed a great challenge. Yet seeing that person evolve, and then develop the presence that you know, is a reward beyond imagination. It is hard, but it is also immensely beautiful.

You are alone Lauren, blissfully and lovingly alone with oneness. So alone in fact that the oneness you feel deep in side you is so incredibly fulfilling, so complete, that no man could ever give you what you already possess, and that is the knowledge of your own perfect divinity.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Postby dijmart » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Being present in a relationship with someone that is not, is indeed a great challenge. Yet seeing that person evolve, and then develop the presence that you know, is a reward beyond imagination. It is hard, but it is also immensely beautiful.

Would you like to elaborate with this? Who this was and what change you notice?
dijmart

Postby meetjoeblack » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:06 am

ladylaurenmarie wrote:I am a young female who has been blessed to experience love through stillness and consciousness

most men out there do not have adequate consciousness to relate through stillness and disidentification
this is the only truth for me

Will I ever find another man to love me?
not through ego or hardness or past
but through stillness, consciousness and true knowledge of love which is not a feeling but the sensating of the body

Most women your age are skiing down cock Mountain. Her youth is given freely to scum bags with tattoos, married men or emotionally unavailable. It's not till she is a single mother or after her youth that awareness kicks in to seek a better choice in a mate.

It's never been about attraction alone to me. I want a red pill woman, one who has the awareness to strive for more then being a single mother and an attention whore in her youth. Someone that values herself above the social media comments or attention just because they want to bang her.

"Consciousness" only clicks in after her youth is gone. Don't be another statistic.
meetjoeblack

Postby dijmart » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:42 am

MJB, I'm shocked at your views regarding "most" women in their youth. Do you know "most" women? Or are you steriotyping?

I was never going to bring this up, but I think you need a mirror to reflect upon your own behaviors. Aren't you the one who sent me a pic of your penis in a PM? Yes, unfortunately you did and I didn't post after that for 2 months. So, what does that say about your own morals? Hmm, perhaps stop and think before judging others harshly.
dijmart

Postby meetjoeblack » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:26 pm

dijmart wrote:MJB, I'm shocked at your views regarding "most" women in their youth.

Do you actively cold approach women?
dijmart wrote: Do you know "most" women? Or are you steriotyping?

I gave cold approached more women in a week then most men will ever in their life time. What patterns are there? Women will take free dinners, drinks at the bar, gifts, and go no contact. It teaches me to never be a provider male. If a man takes sex and doesn't call, she goes into a victimhood narrative.

I
dijmart wrote: never going to bring this up, but I think you need a mirror to reflect upon your own behaviors. Aren't you the one who sent me a pic of your penis in a PM? Yes, unfortunately you did and I didn't post after that for 2 months. So, what does that say about your own morals? Hmm, perhaps stop and think before judging others harshly.

Morals and behavior is irrelevant if you are Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper. If you are that guy, women are kittens, and if you are not, you get the cold shoulder. You get snubbed in a woman's youth. I have lost count on the amount of girls who are now single moms. They will never accept responsibility for picking players.

The girls posting is a prime example. She complained about male consciousness but fails to recognize her own lack of awareness. Does she approach men? No. She makes time for the married and emotionally unavailable. Then people wonder why there is a growing amount of men disinterested in marriage. The response isn't to take into account why its a bad decision for men. Instead, it is to use shame or guilt towards men who aren't interested. I won't marry a single mom. I am not interested in the girl after she feels she is done with the hot guys. I am not into paying for her kids or bad lifestyle choices.

I will continue to cold approach. I will online date. I will use tinder. I will do everything in my power to meet more girls. I won't ever get married.
meetjoeblack

Postby dijmart » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:23 am

meetjoeblack wrote:
dijmart wrote:MJB, I'm shocked at your views regarding "most" women in their youth.

Do you actively cold approach women?

I don't approach women, because I AM a woman. Apparently, you've forgotten who I am, which is fine.

You sound judgemental, bitter and resentful ...your vibes probably contaminate the "cold approach" and are off putting to girls you meet. Why bother to try to meet more girls with your current mind set? maybe take some time for a little self reflection, instead of blaming "most" women for your woes.

Btw, a red pill woman would not be attracted to a guy with negative vibes. They repell like oil and water.
dijmart

Postby meetjoeblack » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:23 am

dijmart wrote:I don't approach women, because I AM a woman. Apparently, you've forgotten who I am, which is fine.

So, what do you have to offer to the topic having never approached before? Listen to your opinion? Two cents? Expect a waterfall of opinion shortly.

dijmart wrote:You sound judgemental, bitter and resentful ...

You don't approach so, you do not understand the frustration that women bring. The poster a woman vented about male consciousness. Women love to blame, guilt or shame men for not fitting into her little mold. And who is she sleeping with? Married or unavailable men.

Your response is "I am shocked" at my response rather then calling women sleeping with married men. Women don't police each other anymore. Single mother victimhood is celebrated. Women like Kim kardashian are on the front cover if magazines for their whoredom.this is what young women look up to and act like until she is done with the hot guys. Now, it doesn't matter about looks to her anymore. Lol

dijmart wrote:your vibes probably contaminate the "cold approach" and are off putting to girls you meet.

Speculation.

dijmart wrote:Why bother to try to meet more girls with your current mind set? maybe take some time for a little self reflection, instead of blaming "most" women for your woes.

Most women are sleeping around with the guy at the top of the hierarchy. Women don't even call each other on this behavior.
dijmart wrote:Btw, a red pill woman would not be attracted to a guy with negative vibes. They repell like oil and water.

And yet Pamela Anderson was sleeping with Tommy Lee. Rhiana had Cris Brown's teeth marks on her face. Bobby brown beat up Whitney Houston how many times? Women love assholes is you look a particular way. All the sex and attention goes to them.

Why continue? I know enough to know what women are like in her youth. I see how often women divorce a man which isn't about abuse. He wasn't the guy she slept with in her hay day.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPFnvniA7ww
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/t ... ty.390644/

Growing numbers of men are giving up on women all together. I never will stop approaching. I just know where women dedicate their youth. I am not getting married. I doubt I will ever provide a woman children especially after sleeping around for decades.

I saw a link that woman's body holds onto DNA after intercourse. Whether true or not, the facts are there and disgusting.
meetjoeblack

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:30 am

MJB, may I suggest for you to look into getting some serious therapy? I mean this honestly. We all need help at some point. Your posts are quite disturbing and there is a lot of deep rooted anger (seemingly from your posts) being expressed in the forms of extreme generalizations about women and society in general, which ultimately don't exist outside of your own mind.

I only recommend help because you've posted here many times in the past and I've given you pages of advice and you're exactly in the same spot where you were a year ago when you and I interacted and quite frankly, it concerns me.

Please get some help and then come back to give us an update.
Enlightened2B

Postby Clouded » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:53 am

meetjoeblack, why do you hate young women so much? They don't own you sex. Your posts are giving me Elliot Rodgers vibes. Sorry, but your thoughts are unhealthy, remember that beliefs create suffering, not circumstances. Hope you find peace.
"If you want to know what your were like in the past, look at your body today. If you want to know what your body will be like in the future, look at your thoughts today." -Deepak
Clouded

Postby meetjoeblack » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:37 am

Examples of manginas above.run Forrest. Save the damsel in distress.

Misandry is rampid in our society, TV, mainstream media. Anything that questions the status quo is attacked.

On every counter at convenience stores is Cosmo magazine on how to trick men. Articles reek if misandry. In contrast, if there were pickup books, there would be a shit fit. College and university campuses are full of rape culture, men will rape you posters, and promotion of female Victimhood.

I woke up one day to hear family killed in an accident. Nobody is there to fix or handle my shit. I am doing it. In the meantime, i come across lots of girls who wanr to talj about theur problems after jumping off some other guts dick. Go fuck yourself! I dont want to hear it. Would therapy be beneficial. Talking about problems seems like a waste. Meditation is helpful sometimes.

Who the hell is elliot Rodger? Maybe everyone here is a bit crazy and needs to read more tolle.
meetjoeblack

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:03 pm

You also need an advice with other person especially those who have great experience about love and dating. You need to share and accept ideas of others for your own good. :)
chatline free trial numbers
Gladimeir15

Next

Return to Relationships