Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:41 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Two

My Direct Line With God

The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the great Father/Mother of all life, in whom we are all one. S/he is the wise one in you and me, the living God within, who for a very long time could only communicate with us and our world through the metaphors and symbols of the legends that with the passing of time appeared in our world. The life story of the master Jesus was the most recent one.

The Angels and Masters from the highest levels of life are in charge of us and our world. They are the ones who brought these tales to us. Now they want us to become aware that all of us are sparks of the Christ Spirit’s great light, and that the time has come for these tiny lights to wake from their slumber. As this has been happening for quite a while, many of us are by now communicating with the Christ Spirit through having established their own direct line from His/Her heart to theirs.

This is done by simply tuning the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest in our times of prayers and meditations, also quiet reflections when we are searching for the purpose and meaning of our existence. In this quest we may ask ourselves questions like: ‘Is there a God? *’, ‘Why is there so much suffering in our world? *, ‘Why do bad things happen to good people? * or ‘Will Jesus really ever come again and save us and our world? *

The reception of our direct line gradually gets stronger and clearer the more we practise. For me the breakthrough came when one fine day I found myself praying: ‘O great Father/Mother of all life, my whole being seems to be filled with fears and anxieties and I have so many bad habits that are causing me lots problems. I wish I could just hand them over to you. Can You please take them from me?’ For a while there was no reply, but then quite magically I perceived a small still voice that was speaking to me, from deep within my own being. That must be the voice of my conscience, the living God within, I thought to myself because I had often heard people mention this concept, without understanding what was meant.

The voice replied: ‘There never was a man by the name of Jesus who walked in earthly life. He has always represented the God aspect of everyone’s own nature. The Angels gave this legend to your world because it was too early for the mass of people to find out, at that time, that each one of you in truth is a spark of Me, The Universal Christ, and therefore a young God in the making. Although you are My beloved child, it’s not for me to take any of the things you mentioned from you. If I did, you would never learn anything. Is that what you really want? If you wish to grow into the person you would like to be, you have to be willing to do the work that is necessary for the changing of your thinking and behaviour patterns. You alone can do this and as a reward your character make-up evolves into a better and higher one that’s more to your liking. The same as I cannot change you, you cannot change others, only yourself.’

On another occasion I pleaded: ‘Please, make my handicapped child into a healthy and normal one.’ To my disappointment once again the Christ reacted with a clear: ‘No!’ Then he continued: ‘Through the experiences this state brings with it you are taking part in some invaluable lessons and at the same time redeeming some of your karmic debts. I would not want to take any of this from you. You need to know that both of you yourselves have chosen this particular pathway. When you were resting and recuperating in the world of spirit, your spirit and soul and that of the one who is your disabled child in this lifetime agreed to it, as this would enable both of you to learn and grow stronger through the experiences that would be coming your way as a result of your decision.

‘Spirit and soul is the innermost core of every human being. They are part of Me and therefore immortal and eternal, untouchable and indestructible, the same as I am. Rest assured that even though at present your child is disabled, nothing will ever hurt, harm or destroy its true being. I hope that knowing that the whole experience is serving such a high and holy purpose will enable you to patiently endure whatever comes your way.’ I replied: ‘Knowing everything I know now, I would not want to do anything else. But can you help me by granting me the gift of Your Divine patience.’ Alas, the Christ replied: ‘This too cannot be given. It has to grow and emerge from within you, through working your way through the trials and tribulations that are coming your way in earthly life because of the karmic debts you brought with you from previous lifetimes.’

Undeterred by what I had heard so far, I pleaded: ‘My loved ones are my safety. Why do you take them from me? Why do they have to leave me and die? Can’t you just make them stay? Why do you give them to me, only to take them away?’ To this the Christ replied: ‘My dear child, understand that whenever a loved one goes from you, they are by no means dead. They merely have moved into a different dimension of life where they are not even asleep, but alive and well. Their passing first of all reminds you of your own mortality and that the span of every lifetime is limited. Furthermore it demonstrates to you that true security is impossible to find in earthly life, never in the people who walk with you or in earthly possessions. It only exists with Me and everything that happens on the higher and highest levels that is the background of your present existence.

‘Rejoice, My child, and revel in the knowledge that there is no death and that no-one ever dies. There is only transformation and moving on to a different level of existence and that is all. You loved ones were given to you for a multitude of reasons, but the main one is to assist your learning how to love others unselfishly and respect them. When you have reached a more advanced stage of your development, this lesson will include learning to love wisely and with detachment, the way I love each one of you. You will then be able to find out through your own experiences that love is eternal and can conquer anything, even death. When one of the Angels of Death has carried someone you love into your other world, nothing needs to change between the two of you. Whatever you have been to each other in this lifetime, you can continue to be, if you so wish, forever.

‘Now that you know that none of your relationships finish with the death of a person’s physical body, as your time for departure from the earthly plane draws closer do your best to leave only good connections behind. Make special efforts to improve difficult ones, for they will accompany you until every last one of the issues that are outstanding between you have been resolved. Whatever is left unfinished in one lifetime has to be completed in another. Where you have sinned, you will have to make good, and any wounds you have received or inflicted upon someone in one of your lifetimes eventually have to be healed by you. Until the last one of the karmic chains and shackles that exist between you and others have been dissolved through forgiveness, love and respect for each other, your energies will remain unsuitable for moving on to more elevated levels of experience.

‘Take heart and do not allow yourself be intimidated by any of the above. No matter how difficult anything that comes your way may turn out, the Angels and I shall always be with you, to guide and protect you. So, go in peace, My beloved child, and rest securely in the knowledge that you and your loved ones always have been and forever will be safely held in My loving arms. Because you are eternal beings, your learning is going to continue forever. Send as many loving thoughts as you like to those who are ready to depart from your plane of life. But then let them go and give them the freedom to attend their lessons of a different kind that are waiting for them, the same as you have to deal with yours in earthly life. How else could either of you grow in wisdom and understanding other than through the new experiences that are waiting for both of you?’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Christ The Redeemer’
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’
• ‘Is There A God?’
• ‘Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?’
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘The Tale Of The Fig Tree’

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:17 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Three

You Are A Precious Jewel

One evening after a particularly trying day, at bedtime I prayed: ‘Please, give me happiness!’ The Universal Christ as the living God within me replied: ‘Though the blessings I give each one of you are many, the true and lasting joy * human beings are hoping to get from people and earthly things is part of the illusion of life in physicality. They are not meant to be found there, only in the renewal of your awareness that you are one with Me, always have been and forever will be. In due course this can bring you a kind of happiness that is beyond all earthly understanding. It’s very simple to find. All you have to do is reach out for the Angels and Me, take our hands and walk with us. This is the ultimate happiness that can be found in your present existence and that, My dear child, is what you have always been seeking. You could never find it in the past, for the simple reason that you did not know what you were looking for.

Another day I was in great discomfort and prayed: ‘Please, relieve me of this pain!’ To this the Christ responded with: ‘Each one of My children of the Earth has to become familiar with pain. Until you have gone through painful experiences yourself, it is impossible for you to know the depth of another’s suffering and because of this the Divine qualities of empathy and compassion cannot be born in you. That’s why a measure of suffering and worldly cares are essential parts of every human being’s earthly education. They are My Divine teaching aids that in due course help to begin the unfolding of the characteristics of your own Christ nature. Without them your energies would never be right for being fully re-united with me.

‘Therefore, instead of complaining, rejoice! The more profound your struggles and the deeper your pain, the more thoroughly your energies are cleansed and purified and the closer your spirit and soul can be drawn into Mine. That is how, though for a long time unbeknown to your small earthly self, your consciousness expands and your soul grows. Naturally, this can only come about through each living their own lives, gathering their own experiences and learning from them, feeling their feelings, sadness as much as joy and happiness as much as pain.

‘Whenever something seems too hard or heavy for you to bear, wherever you may find yourself, never despair, but reach out for the hands of the Angels and Me, call for us and never doubt that that we are hearing you and will come to the rescue by supporting you with our courage and strength. It will always be with those who ask. We are glad to help you work your way through every one of your experiences, joyful and sad ones alike. And although you are but one tiny twig on the tree of life and knowledge, each one of you is a many-faceted jewel, priceless, precious and loved beyond compare and of immense value to me. You are one of the most beautiful flowers in My eternal garden and I am the gardener, who prunes you constantly, so that you may flower and mature and at the right time bear fruits and bring a rich harvest. ’ *

Never mind, I thought to myself. I’ll try again with something more general, so ventured forth: ‘Please, give me only the things of life I enjoy.’ The Christ replied: ‘My dearly beloved child of the Earth isn’t it blessing enough that I have created you and given you life? From love you have come and to love you are now returning, for love is My true nature and you being a spark of me, it is also yours. You are on the Earth plane, so that in the fullness of time you will find and enter into My wisdom and truth. The more this gift comes your way, the better you will be able to recognise that in truth everything in the whole of Creation is a loving sacrifice from Me, and that this includes all things, people and every experience that already have come your way and will continue to do so in the future.

Everything the Christ said was making a great deal of sense to me and so I prayed: ‘I would like to love others the way you love me. Can you help me with that please?’ With a sigh of relief the Christ Spirit replied: ‘Ah! At last, My child, you are getting the idea of why you have been granted the gift of another earthly lifetime, namely for learning to love wisely. If you want to become more and more like Me, it’s simplicity itself. The only thing you have to do is love everything to your heart’s content that each new day brings to you and at all times do your best, so the Angels and I can do the rest. And this is true for every human being, not just you.

‘So go in peace now, My child. Walk into your world and enjoy everything that’s in it, for you are as much part of it as I am. Therefore, accept and love it whole-heartedly. All I expect of each one of My children of the Earth that, by the time the end of your earthly education comes round, you will behave in a manner that befits an apprentice God. Making your contribution towards transforming your world into a safer and more beautiful, peaceful and loving place for everything that shares it with you, shows the Angels and me how close you presently are to this goal.

‘Even if some days you can give someone nothing but a smile, a hug or a kind and encouraging word, sometimes maybe only a loving thought, every effort counts and makes you worthy of being called one of My children. And whatever you do and wherever the roads of your life may take you, never forget that with the Angels and Me all things are possible. Never be fooled by mere surface words like ‘impossible’. As soon as you invite us into any kind of situation, that word turns into ‘I am possible’ *.

‘Yet, if I did all the things human beings ask for in their prayers and fulfilled every one of their wishes during the early part of their earthly curriculum, it would be impossible for the petitioners to make progress on their evolutionary journey. In due course the experiences of this pathway take each one of you from being a mere earthling into a healer and lightbringer and eventually a young God, each in their own right. From your present developmental point this may still be hard to imagine, but that is the direction in which all of you, without exception, are travelling. Would you want to deprive yourself of such a high and holy destiny? That surely cannot be what you want.

‘The law of life is evolution and that means spiritual unfoldment. To protect you from some of the desires of your earthly nature and against your development as a spiritual being grinding to a complete halt, many times the answer to your prayers has to be a clear and simple: ‘No.’ Progressing on the evolutionary spiral of life is every human being’s birthright and each one of you eventually has to find out for themselves that living in and with Me requires the total surrender into My loving hands of your whole being, of everything you own and are. That’s what you are doing when you apply the gifts I have bestowed upon you to do all you can to support the spiritual advance of your whole world and everything that is taking part in it.

‘Don’t worry about what other people are doing. Apart from giving them a helping hand when they are asking for it, their concerns are not yours. They have their own pathway to walk and lessons to learn. The earthly personality you yourselves created in the course of many lifetimes is the cross * all human beings carrying each time they enter into another earthly existence. You alone can change it and if you don’t know how to go about it, get in touch with us so we can light your way and guide you to publications and people who can help you forward with this. You karmic debts are part of this cross and, as mentioned earlier, you are the only one who can redeem them. The main task for you at present is minding your own business, not interfering with other and through this allowing them access to My gift of freedom of choice *. This is an essential part of learning to love wisely, the way the Angels and I love you and give you the freedom to make up your own mind whether you want our assistance or not.

‘When you reflect on your own life and life in general, you will be able to observe how it is constantly moving up and down in rhythmic waves. That’s why you sometimes find yourself on top of one, while on other occasions you have to wade through the depths. Knowing that life has to be that way for a wise higher reason, accept everything that comes your way and rest safely in the knowledge that whenever you reach a deep point, you are sure to rise again. Do your best and rest assured that the Angels and I will always be happy to do the rest, if you but ask for it. We bless each one of you and will forever be keeping you safe.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Joy And Sorrow’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 1’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 2’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 3’
• ‘All Things Are Possible’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:17 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Four

Who Is The Wise One Within?

Many times I had heard it said that our inner guidance is the wise one or living God within, who knows the answers to anything we may ever wish to find out. Time and again the following popped into my mind: ‘That’s all very well for people to say, but can this really be? If it is, I would like to know what’s behind it.’ There was nothing for it but to find out from the horse’s mouth, if that’s not too disrespectful an expression in this context. Eager to peer into the secrets of what goes on in the spiritual background of our earthly existence, as soon as I could be sure of being undisturbed for a sufficient length of time, I went into reflective mode and prayed that I would like to ask a rather unusual question.

My prayer must have tuned the receiver/transmitter station of my earthly mind into the right frequency because a small still voice within me said: ‘Would you like to talk with Me?’ ‘If You have the time, I would be most grateful,’ I replied. ‘All Eternity is mine and yours also and that leaves both of us plenty of time for everything. Go ahead, what is it you want to know?’ Encouraged by this, I ventured forth: ‘I know You are my inner guidance, but who and what are You. And just as important who and what am I?’

The wise one responded: ‘I am the spirit of the Universal Christ, your Highest or God Self, in whom all human beings are one. I always have been and forever will be your inner teacher and guide. From the moment of your creation I have accompanied you and, unbeknown to you for many lifetimes, I have constantly been trying to communicate with you through what became known to humankind as the small still voice of conscience.

‘You are a spark of My light and therefore My child. All My characteristics are also yours and each one of you represents a different aspect of Me. Your relationship with Me is quite unlike the one with your earthly parents. As each one of you is a unique individual in its own right, you could never be a replica or carbon copy of them. You came through them, but you are not of them and that could only happen because your energies were compatible with theirs and the lessons you were going to take part in were similar to theirs. Never forget that they, the same as you, have their own pathway to walk, lessons to learn and karmic debts to pay, which cannot be the same as yours. *

‘‘Even in the case of twins that does not change. By this I do not mean lovers who like to think of themselves as ‘twin flames’, but people who were born at the same time in the same place and within a short time of each other. Although they look alike on the outside and will always have a strong psychic connection with each other, they are still two unique individuals within. In spite of the facts that their astrological birthcharts are just about identical, each has its own predestined pathway to walk.

As early as at the moment when twins take their first breath of their new earthly lifetime, numerology can shed light on the differences between the two newly-borns. The energies of the planet that rules each letter of their first names can provide clues about the character and inclinations of the earthly personality each one developed independently from the other one in previous lifetimes. They have brought their own with them, so they can continue their evolutionary task of improving and polishing their character make-up.

‘Earthly parents believe that they are the ones who are choosing their children’s names. But in truth the name of every child that enters the earthly plane is given to the parents intuitively by the Angelic hierarchy. At My will and command they are in charge of the great plan of life and the zillions of smaller plans within it, for example that of your whole world and another one for every one of its inhabitants of the kingdoms of humans, animals and plants alike. The Angels supervise the development of even the minutest aspects of each one of them.

‘Every human being, when it eventually has reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, is going to represent a different part of Me. No two of you will ever be alike and although during some of your earthly lifetimes you appear as women and in others as men, on the inner level each one of you is androgynous, like Me. I am the third aspect of the Divine Trinity. From My light the Great Father/Mother are bringing all lifeforms into being. On the inner level of life the Father provides the initial idea, the prototype or archetype of each species and the wisdom and love of the Mother decides where and when something should manifest in physicality.

‘And that’s how, with His will and power, and Her wisdom and love, together they create the required matter from My light. This is done by slowing down its vibrations until the atoms have become sufficiently dense for My light to appear as matter. This is then shaped and moulded by the powers of Creation into the desired form. * The Angels and Master around My throne are in charge of this process. Together with them I have always been pulling each one of you forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. At the moment of your creation as earthlings the Divine spark is placed in your heart. After many lifetimes spent on that plane of life, this tiny light wakes from its slumbering state and that means the Christ aspect of your nature is being born. The Jesus legend’s birth of the Christ child is an allegory of this procedure *.

‘Your physical body acts like a coat of armour for your spirit and soul. Initially, the vibrations of this body’s atoms are so slow and its cells are so dense that not the slightest ray of My love in the form of wisdom and understanding can get through to your innermost being where your spirit and soul for quite some time are trapped like in a black box. This is the meaning of the Bible’s ‘the light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness cannot perceive it. *’ In this state you experience yourself through following the lowest of the low instincts of your earthly desire nature and inflicting the results unto those around you. But for each one of you there eventually comes the first lifetime when your Karma inflicts upon you the suffering you caused others during your earlier lifetimes. This means that your time for learning about the nature of suffering has come.

‘When, as a result, you are sometimes so deeply in distress that you have nowhere and no-one left to turn to, in your anguish and despair you are likely to go down on your knees in the end and pray, maybe for the first time: ‘Is there someone out there who can help me?’ With words like these a small chink appears in the armour of your earthly body that allows the initial minute rays of My wisdom and love to penetrate your innermost being where your Divine spark is slumbering in the recesses of your heart. This causes the characteristics of your Christ nature of love and respect for others and their suffering, compassion and unselfish love, mercy and forgiveness to begin to stir in your soul at last. I only work on the frequency of love and as soon as these qualities are stirring in you, you are able to consciously tune into My wavelength.

‘You now have reached the stage of your development when you become aware of the importance of taking charge of your attitudes and the world of your feelings. Instead of allowing your emotions to be in charge of you and run your life for you, every earthling eventually has to become their master. Wise ones appreciate that it takes but a few seconds to deeply hurt someone you love and that it may take many years for such wounds to heal again. Every one of you is taking part in earthly life to learn to love and every relationship you enter into serves this purpose. Do not look askance at the difficult ones, for they provide you with the finest practise grounds imaginable for asking for forgiveness as well as granting it to others.

‘Dream your dreams and by all means let it be great ones, but become aware that they do not require enormous wings, only good landing gear for grounding them. Now that you know your responsibility for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, consider very carefully the information you receive from any source. Pay attention to My reaction to it and then decide whether it should best be kept to yourself or whether it might benefit others and they could learn something from it. Wise ones appreciate that those who plant gossip sooner or later have to reap a bitter harvest of intrigues and lies in their own lives, and that those who plant love and consideration for the wellbeing of others, whilst not overlooking their own needs, are sure to find great happiness in doing so. As ever, the choice is yours.

‘I created you in My image and everything that is in Me is also in you. As above, so below. True lasting and eternal happiness cannot be found in fulfilling earthly goals and ambitions, but only through your re-union with Me. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching those who, as they strive to bring forth from within themselves My highest qualities, grow ever more like Me. To these souls I say: ‘Make happiness a conscious decision. It is up to you whether you wish to be happy and content with what has been given unto you or whether you make yourself miserable and ill with envy and jealousy of the things that in your view are lacking in your life. I have given you the freedom to choose and it is your duty to exercise and practise this gift whilst using wisdom and discretion in doing so. As in all things, practice makes perfect.

‘Whatever you do, bear in mind that in keeping with the laws of the Universe, My laws, whatever you send out into your world inevitably has to find its way back to you like a boomerang. That is why those who in all their dealings are honest and trustworthy with themselves and others will go far in this life, for in due course nothing but more of the same can return to them. Those who prefer lying and cheating have to learn through their own experiences what kind of harvest this is bound to yield. The way you see everything that is in your life depends on the personal vision you yourself have thus far developed, in the course of all your lifetimes. This is the reason why in your world two people can look at the same thing and perceive it in quite a different way. * That’s why there is no point in fighting and arguing over varying opinions and points of view.

‘Yet, whenever someone needs a shoulder to cry on, do not hesitate to offer yours. Even though you may sometimes think you cannot go on and have nothing more to give, because I am part of both of you and your experiences, I will always provide you with the strength and courage you need and right words will come to your mind to comfort people and ease their pain. Be aware that nothing can be achieved by holding on to loved ones, when the time for their departure from your present existence has come. As long as there has been love between you and another soul on the Earth plane, when you willingly let go of each other at the right moment, on the inner plane of life – to which your loved one has withdrawn – you will remain together and united in love.

‘Although love has many different meanings in earthly life, do not allow the word itself lose its value by over-using it. Loving words are necessary but loving actions are of much greater importance and value. They always did and forever will speak louder than anything that is merely spoken. Above all things learn to be gentle in your human relationships and forget about arguing the point about anything. Your small earthly mind belongs to your physical body. Do not allow it to argue you out of being gentle, kind and loving with anyone you meet. When tempted to react otherwise, remind yourself that Master souls are all love and gentleness, humility and kindness. This behaviour alone can take you through the gate of your present existence into the world of heavenly light and perfect harmony. There alone can the complete and perfect love that forgives all because it understands everything. This is the kind of love your spirit and soul know from My world, the true home of every human being. It is impossible to find in the wilderness of earthly life and you long for it in vain there.

‘And now, after everything I have been telling you, I hope you will no longer find it difficult to love and respect every one of your siblings in the family of humankind. Independent of anyone’s present status, you as much as they are many-faceted and precious jewels and each one has practically unlimited potential. So go forth in peace, My beloved child, and when you share what I have told you, do not forget to mention that none of you has to do anything extraordinary to make Me love them. I love each one of you in just the same way and that is without reservations, totally and unconditionally. No matter what anyone may do or what may ever befall them, My love will never change.

‘Last but not least, tell your brothers and sisters that constantly remaining in touch with Me is as essential for your spiritual as your physical wellbeing. Prayers, meditations and quiet reflections are the quickest and surest ways of tuning into my frequency and reaching Me. I bless you all, each one.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘The Truth About Parents’
• ‘About Children’
• ‘How Did Humankind Begin?’
• ‘We Three Kings Of Orient Are’
• ‘The Light Shines In The Darkness’
• ‘Varying Perceptions Of Life – Why?’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:50 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Five

The Rose

Some say love –
It is a river that runs the tender reed,
Some say love –
It is a razor that leaves the soul to bleed,
Some say love –
It is a hunger, an endless aching need.
I say: ‘Love –
It is a flower and we its only seed.’

It’s the heart
Afraid of breaking that never learns to dance;
It’s the dream
Afraid of waking that never takes a chance;
It’s the one
Who won’t be taken that cannot seem to give;
And the soul
Afraid of dying that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely,
And the road has been too long;
When you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong;
Just remember in the winter –
Far beneath the bitter snows –
Lies the seed that with the Sun’s love,
In the spring, becomes

The Rose.

Amanda McBroom

Sung by Bette Midler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3SVXz3TFr8

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:54 pm

I Asked The Universal Christ – Part Six

Healing Our World

O Holy Trinity,
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother,
You are the true Lord and Lady,
Master and Mistress of all life and
The Spirit of the Universal Christ
Is Your only born Son/Daughter.
S/He is the spiritual Sun above and beyond the Sun,
And the light of all lights,
At the top of the spiritual mountain,
Which all of us are climbing.

We are Your children of the Earth,
Your people and the sheep of your flock.
Heal us when we’re wounded,
Comfort us when we’re in pain,
Be with us when we’re lonely
And strengthen us when we’re weak.
May Your trusted Angels and Masters,
Guides and helpers in the world of light
Be the good shepherds who lead
Each one of us safely back home
Into the loving union with You.

Help us to know Your love,
So that we may practise and
Manifest it throughout the Earth.
And may Your Divine laws and unerring justice,
Now and forever be the foundation of
All our earthly issues and concerns.

Help us to believe mightily,
Hope joyfully and love You,
Our beloved Creator, Divinely.
Renew us, so that we may do our share of
Saving and redeeming ourselves,
Each other, our world and everything in it.
May the blessing and healing power of Your love
Fill every one of your children of the Earth
And through us flow
Into the farthest and remotest corners of
Your Creation, to regenerate and restore
Every cell and atom within it
To its normal healthy functioning.

In the name of love we ask these things.
We give You thanks and
Praise You for Your glory.

Amen

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Sunsets’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezZqe5cVoXw

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 pm

I The Be-Attitudes For The Aquarian Age

Blessed are those who can see the funny side of things,
Refuse to take themselves too seriously
And laugh about themselves,
For they shall have endless fun.

Blessed are those who can laugh with people, rather than at them,
For their lives will be filled with smiles and laughter.

Blessed are those who can see beyond the ends of their noses
Into the higher and highest realities of life,
For they shall go far.

Blessed are those who can smile in adversity and forget to frown,
For the light of the Highest Star lights their path.

Blessed are those who can tell a mountain from a molehill,
For they shall be spared many troubles.

Blessed are those who take responsibility for their mistakes
And learn from them, instead of looking for
Scapegoats and someone to blame,
For they shall become wise.

Blessed are those who know when it is better
To shut up and listen,
For they shall learn many new things.

Blessed are those who are attentive to the needs of others
And do not think of themselves first,
For they are the sowers of joy.

Blessed are those who take small things seriously
And approach large issues sensibly and peacefully,
For they shall climb high on the evolutionary ladder of life.

Blessed are those who send good, kind and loving
Thoughts, words and actions only into life
Without expecting anything in return,
For nothing but their own goodness
Shall return to them in the fullness of time.

Blessed are those who can keep quiet and smile,
Even when someone cuts them off in mid-sentence,
Contradicts them and/or treads on their toes,
For this is how they reveal that they
Are already dwelling in the presence of
The Great Light that unites us all.

Blessed are those who look for the good
In all people and situations,
For they are on the upwards winding spiral of life,
While those who focus on the negative aspects
Are sucked ever deeper on the downwards spiral
Of depression and thinking about routes of escape
From earthly life that ultimately lead to suicide.

Blessed are those who recognise Me, the living God within,
In everything that is, including themselves,
For they have gained access to My unconditional and total,
Everlasting wisdom and truth,
Light and love.

Blessed most of all are those who leave complaining
About the things that still appear to be
Negative, wrong and ugly in your world
To the people who do not yet know any better.
Trusting that in My time, not humankind’s,
All wrongs will be righted,
Crooked corners be straightened
And ugly things made beautiful,
They are doing their share
Of creating a more beautiful and peaceful
World for all.

Aware that their thoughts create the realities of their lives,
These wise ones focus on that which is
Positive, good and beautiful on the Earth.
They never cease to wonder
About how much of it there is already,
And they will never know how much closer
To My loving heart they are than they can imagine.

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Learning To Trust

We are in this life to re-learn to trust the Highest forces of life. Hand in hand with God and the Angels we need to walk wherever they may wish to guide us on our way up the spiritual mountain and back home into our true nature. The Angels rejoice and celebrate each time another earthling requests their guidance and reassurance. They have always been providing for every one of our needs and are particularly happy to take care of this one.

The Universal Forces love all of us equally. No-one has ever been or will be forgotten and left out of the evolutionary process. It’s impossible and even the seemingly smallest and least important ones in our midst are of significance. Every small effort anyone makes to reduce their own or someone else’s suffering reduces the burden of the miseries of our whole world. Everybody’s contribution to the healing of humankind is of great value and everything counts, for as one of us heals our whole world does the same. And the more we, through our continued efforts, evolve into ever clearer channels for God’s healing energies, the more they can flow through us to wherever they are required and that on all levels of life.

No-one needs to be helpless when confronted with the suffering that still is in our world, although it often feels that way. At times like that I find it helpful to remind myself that whatever is happening can only do so as a vital part of the God’s great plan of life, otherwise it would be unnecessary. Therefore, the events must be teaching some or even all of us some invaluable lessons. Our prayers and devotions, and when we put the spiritual knowledge we are finding to practical use in all daily encounters, empower us to make a real difference. At the same time we are doing our best to restore the balance of our own spiritual account, that of the group we are presently part of and also our whole world.

Through this work the inner light of the living God within our own heart wakes up from its slumber. From there it begins to radiate into every soul we encounter and we thus fulfil our duty of assisting the re-alignment of our own energies and those of our world with the Highest Forces of life. If that sounds too scary to you, rest assured that we are never alone in any of our endeavours and that truly there is nothing to fear. The way will always be shown by the loving hands that are reaching from the Heavens to the Earth, i.e. from the highest levels of life to us earthlings. For a long time they have been waiting for you and me to grasp them and start working with them. If you are not already doing this, why not have a go now?

One of the most significant steps forward on our thousand mile evolutionary journey is the willingness to help ourselves, but at the same time not be unwilling to seek assistance not only from above but also from those around us. When our inner guidance responds to it positively, it is safe to follow good advice whatever its origin may be. As ever, the best part of any journey is not the getting there, but the interesting people one meets, the many things one learns along the way and the wisdom one finds.

As far as joining groups is concerned, if we join one with people who suffer from the same affliction as we do, in due course we shall be able to share the wisdom we are gaining along the way with them. If they are not yet as spiritually aware and receptive to the higher and highest levels of life as we are, our belief in them may have a beneficial influence on building up their faith and trust in the goodness of the life that God has created for us.

This, however, does not come easily to human beings who, in the course of many lifetimes, time and again experienced the ‘slings and arrows of outrageous fortune’, as Shakespeare described our earthly condition in ‘Hamlet’. Trusting does not seem to come naturally to anyone for that reason, and if you are anything like me, it will take a long time until you have mastered this lesson. I am still working on it.

Trusting implicitly our Highest Self’s guidance is clearly the most important and therefore also the hardest lesson of our earthly existence. All we can do is endure the difficult and traumatic times in our lives as bravely and patiently as we can. This becomes easier when we rest safely in the knowledge that we are being taught a vital lesson and that our suffering pays some of our karmic debts. Besides, that’s the only way of finding out that first it’s possible to survive things and come through; second that our ‘luck’ will turn and things get better in the end; and third that help will always appear somehow when our need is greatest and that at times through the least expected channels.

Whenever someone is in distress, I instinctively reach out and offer a helping hand. When this has become not our second but first reaction, only then are we true to our higher nature. When we follow the instinctive response of our Highest Self rather than the urge of our lower earthly nature to turn away, our progress on the great wheel of fortune that is this life speeds up considerably.

Any small kindness is valuable and counts spiritually. Sometimes nothing can be done except giving a person in distress a friendly smile, some kind words of encouragement and comfort, a shoulder to cry on and/or a hug. When the recipient is lifted and helped above their present situation, even if only in a small way, the law of Karma sees to it that our kindness some day in some form or another returns to us. Hence the saying that bread cast onto the waters of life does return. It means that help will surely come when we require some. It may not happen through the people we once helped. In fact, it hardly ever does, but come it will and that often quite magically and only seemingly out of the blue.

The folks who look the happiest,
Who always seem so bright,
With smiles upon their faces
And feet that seem so light,
Are not necessarily the ones
Who always lived in the Sun.

They just faced
Their inner darkness,
Conquered it and won!

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Doing Our Best

‘It is neither the critic who counts nor the people who point out how the strong person stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to those who are in the arena and although their faces are marred by dust, sweat and blood, they strive valiantly, erring and coming short again and again, because there is no effort without it. But still they are striving to do their best with enthusiasm and great devotion. These people are spending themselves in a worthy cause and at best in the end they will know the triumph of high achievement. At worst, should their endeavours fail, they have been doing something and dared greatly. Therefore, their place will never be with cold and timid souls who are unfamiliar with victory and defeat.’ In every one of our earthly endeavours let’s never forget that only if we do our best can God and the Angels do the rest.

Theodore Roosevelt
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:48 pm

The Great Plan Or Book Of Life

The book of life is brief,
And once a page is read,
All but love is dead.
That is my belief.

From ‘And I Love You So’’
Don McLean

• The experiences of all our lifetimes, past, present and future are written in God’s great plan of life, also known as the book of life. There is a small one for every individual human being, which in turn is part of the Great Plan/Book for all life. There really is no need to go in search of the lessons of our present lifetime, because they are written quite clearly in both these places and therefore destined to come our way in any case. The plan for every human being decrees that we shall always be in the right place and with the right people, because through them we are receiving our lessons and at the same time paying some of our karmic debts.

• Each new earthly lifetime is part of the constantly ongoing individual and collective evolutionary process of humankind’s expansion of consciousness and growth. And the quality of our experiences has always been decided by everyone’s own will, which is based on the thinking and behaviour patterns we developed and brought with us from previous lifetimes and the choices we made then, as well as up to the present moment of our present one.

• A long time before entering into another earthly sojourn, we ourselves in the world of light, our true home, together with the wise ones in charge of us, decide whether another lifetime on the Earth would benefit our development. Each new one provides us with countless opportunities for gaining some more in wisdom and understanding through the inevitable challenges, tests and tribulations that are part of every human being’s educational curriculum.

• On the innermost level of our being we know full well that without them it would be impossible for us to grow in wisdom and understanding, the way each one of God’s children of the Earth is meant to do. That’s why, when we have rested and recuperated sufficiently in our other world, we ourselves – together with the wise ones in charge of us – decide on which pathway will most benefit our spiritual development in our next lifetime.

• Nothing enters our lives by accident, happens perchance or is a coincidence. Everything comes our way for a perfect, the wise and higher reason of teaching us something. All experiences appear in a purposeful and orderly manner, so that they can provide us with the lessons that, when handled in the right way, constantly move us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

• Everyone who is presently taking part in earthly life was created for carrying out some highly specialised work. We have been granted the gift of this lifetime so that with the passing of time it can reveal itself to us. This, however, it can only do when our inner vision has developed sufficiently, so we can recognise it when the Angels are presenting us with it.

• The love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life, together with the Angels and Masters on the highest levels of life, as well as our friends and helpers on various other levels of the spirit world, at any given moment are providing us with exactly the right lessons.

• We are in this life to learn that the mind of the Highest always sees and works for the good of the whole. Therefore, when earthly problems arise let’s not look for purely personal solutions, but first consider the Divine principles on which they are based. This tunes our minds into the frequencies of the Highest realms and a solution comes to us intuitively that is fair and just not only for those concerned in earthly life but the whole of Creation.

• Every human being contains the Christ spark, even though at first only in seed form. And there is every reason why we should sing the praises of the highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation, the Star of the Universal Christ, the Sun above and beyond all Suns. All glory, honour and praise be to You, Great Father/Mother of all life, you created the visible and invisible parts of my being. My spirit and soul are part of You, the same as the Christ Spirit. Every cell and atom of our physical bodies, the same as everything else in the whole of the created world, You brought about from Its light.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 pm

The Fine Art Of Positive Thinking

The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more we realise the power of thought and the importance of learning to control the thinking processes of our earthly minds. Let’s take a closer look at why this should be so. Aquarius is one of the Air signs; the other two are Gemini and Libra. During lifetimes in one of them the capacities of our human mind develops in a different way in each sign and on another level every time we take part in one of them. Our long evolutionary journey takes us many times round the zodiac through every sign and house.

That’s how we, each through our own experiences and in the course of countless earthly sojourns, become ever more familiar with the characteristics and qualities of every sign, the negative as well as the positive ones. Through this our spirit and soul builds itself an earthly personality who slowly grows in wisdom and understanding of the processes of our existence. At the end of numerous lifetimes of taking part in the school of earthly life we awaken to our true nature, our oneness with God and all life. Eventually we realise that on the inner level none of this was ever lost.

Each new journey round the zodiac takes us onto a somewhat higher level of experiences. Up, up, up the evolutionary spiral of life we move, starting at it lowest point as an earthling who has no idea that there are higher dimensions of life and that they are our true home and that from there we enter into each new lifetime. That’s how each one of us slowly but surely works their way steadily onwards and upwards, until earthly life can no longer teach us anything and we are allowed to begin our explorations of the higher levels of life.

By the way, I do not believe that there is such a thing as a stupid person, because we are all part of the Divine spirit’s intelligence. It’s just that in some of us the mind faculties have not yet been attended to sufficiently. In contrast to this, many are by now aware that thinking is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation; that our thoughts of past lifetimes are responsible for creating the individual and collective reality of our world; and that today’s thinking and behaviour patterns are bringing our future conditions into being. Negative thinking all too easily draws us into a downward spiral of negativity that, with the passing of time, can take us ever deeper into a vortex of darkness and depression, until find it impossible to see something pleasant and good in anyone or anything. That’s why the importance of training our minds to think positively cannot be stressed too much.

Negative thinking is nothing but a bad habit that can and indeed is meant to be changed, and nobody can do this for us except we ourselves. We may have brought such tendencies with us from previous lifetimes into the present one in the hope of changing it. This is our opportunity, so let’s not miss it. Wise ones develop positive thinking into a fine art form. With the help of the spiritual knowledge, which for some time has been coming our way so generously from the highest levels of life, this is not as difficult as it once used to be. The wisdom God and the Angels are providing us with enable us to recognise the good that is hiding behind anything that happens in earthly life.

First of all everything is always trying to teach us something, occasionally it is for us individually and at other times for the whole of humankind. But apart from that, and this point is as vital as the first one especially in case of difficult and traumatic events, we can be sure that they are dealing with the redemption of karmic debts and restoring the balance of spiritual bank accounts. Nothing exists in our world that does not have its roots in either positive or negative Karma we ourselves created in the past, sometimes many lifetimes ago when we walked the Earth as our own forebears. Time and time again we have taken part in it, without having the slightest idea of what we were doing to ourselves and our world. By telling us about this now, the Universal Forces are laying to tools for creating the world of our dreams through the fine art of positive thinking.

Focussing on these aspects, whilst trusting the utter justice of the Divine laws, trains our minds to remain positive in any kind of situation. Changing our thinking patterns in this manner is a life-changing and empowering experience. It puts us in charge of our character make-up and enables us to actively and positively influence the flow not only of our own destiny but that of our whole world. One of the almost immediate effects of positive thinking is that our outlook on life as a whole becomes brighter. This makes us more attractive to those around us. As you can see, it’s well worth every small effort to train our mind. Here are a few tips of how to go about it:

• At the start of each new day remind yourself that you are worthy of love and of all the good things life has to offer. In front of a mirror say to yourself things like: ‘I am a special and unique being of light and I deserve the best.’ ‘I love and I am being loved.’ ‘I am courageous and strong.’ ‘I know I can cope.’ And so on and so forth. Use your creative imagination to make up sentences that feel right for you. Doing this may initially seem silly, but it does work. If you practise believing in yourself in this manner, after a while the accompanying positive feelings begin to rise quite naturally from within.

• However, if you encounter the resistance of your inner child self that cannot accept what you are suggesting – as I frequently do – you might like to try the following. Stand or sit in a meditative frame of mind, hug yourself. Imagine that it is your vulnerable and inner child you are hugging, then try to enter into a dialogue with it. For example, as if gently musing to yourself, say: ‘Do you know that you are a special and unique beloved child of the Universe and that you have a right to be here?’

When I approach my inner child in this way, it seems to be more willing to listen and accept my suggestions. After all, what I am telling my child self is the truth, as I know it now, alas did not when I was a child. Again, be creative and experiment. Feel within what you need right now and set about finding what works for you. If you develop a good method of your own, do not forget to pass it on to others and please also tell me about it.

• Learn to recognise negative language, yours and that of others. Ban all talk of ‘If only. . .’ or ‘I am so stupid’ or ‘I am fat, ugly and whatever else’. A friend of mine told me how, when she wanted to lose some weight, she observed that when she caught herself thinking: ‘I am fat and ugly’, she automatically reached for something sweet. However, when she said to herself: ‘I am slim and beautiful’, there was no craving for sweet things and she felt taller and enjoyed better posture.

• Cut down on your contacts with negative thinkers. If you live with one, spend as little time as possible with them and look for the company of those who have a more positive approach to life.

• If you cannot avoid meeting people who irritate and annoy you, it helps to make a list of their good points before seeing them. Focussing on them makes meeting these contacts more bearable and in due course may even become enjoyable.

• As much as possible avoid the whingers, whiners and moaners of this world. People who are constantly saying things like: ‘Isn’t it all awful!’ and ‘Look what state our world is in!’ are no longer appropriate company for you. They are in a negative mindset and it’s all too easy to get stuck in it. In your mind present them with a packet of whinger biscuits and then leave them to their own devices. As aspiring healer and lightbringer, you owe it to yourself to seek the company of likeminded folks with a positive outlook on life. With a bit of effort and practice, you will soon be able to see that there is something good in everything and everybody, if you but open your inner eyes and look for it.

• Thank all the people in your life who treated you badly, forgive them and do not forget to thank them. ‘Why on Earth should I do that?’ I hear you ask. Look at them from a different perspective and you will be able to recognise that they have been among your best teachers. Aren’t they the ones who helped you most of all to become the one you are now? Through their behaviour they have shown and still are demonstrating to you the way you do not wish to be. And that makes them into the best teachers the great wisdom of life could ever be sending anyone’s way. Come to think of it, this is a prime example of the art of positive thinking for you.

• The more frequently we remind ourselves of our abilities and ambitions, the more likely we are to reach our goals. Therefore, make lists of them and think about all your achievements and of the good things that are coming your way. When something goes wrong, it is likely that negative feelings rise into our consciousness. This is the way we have been reacting for most of this lifetime, so we cannot help it, but we can choose how we respond to adversity. Take time to feel your anger, disappointment and/or sadness, but then resolve that you wish to learn from the experience. That’s how something good can come out of anything that happens.

• When you are getting up and it’s raining, don’t take one look outside and spoil your day by groaning: ‘What a miserable day!’ Act like the healer you are and open your window wide. Take a few deep breaths and savour the purified and cleansed air that’s greeting you. Listen to the rain, enjoy the sound and know that with every drop of rain that falls upon the Earth everything in her loving embrace is being cleansed, purified and healed. If it’s coming down heavily, give thanks all the same because you know that we and our world are in dire need of every bit of cleansing and healing the Universe is willing to send us.

Remember that Its power is infinitely wiser than you and I are ever likely to be. So, every day make the most of whatever comes your way. After all, every day is a good one because it is a gift from the Highest forces of life. Rest safely in the knowledge that there really is a sound and wise reason for everything and remind yourself that those who look for the good are sure to find it in everything.

• If you can spare the time, get into some weatherproof clothes and footwear. Take an umbrella and go for a walk, ideally where you can be with trees, so you can feel and take part in their enjoyment of the blessing we are receiving from the Heavens. Splash in some puddles, like a small child – your inner child is sure to love this! Listen to the drumming of the rain on your umbrella and know that this is music of a very special kind. Stop every so often, breathe in and out extra deeply and through this consciously take part in Mother Earth’s purifying process.

• When the Sun reappears, notice how everything looks bright, clean and refreshed. Know that this is an outer expression of what is happening inside you and don’t forget to give thanks and praise to Father Sun in the sky and Mother Earth, for they are physical manifestations of our great and loving Mother/Father Creator and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. With the help of Its light all life is brought into being, nurtured and sustained.

Open your heart wide and breathe in Its golden healing light, so it can flow into you unhindered and directly from the temple of healing in the heart of the Sun beyond the Sun. Feel he love of God flowing from the Sun into and through you into Mother Earth and every one of her kingdoms and how it blesses and heals every lifeform she holds in her loving embrace. And at the end of each day, do not forget to offer thanks and praise to God and the Angels for another day of healing and peace, which with your help it has been for all life.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Creative Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’
• ‘Present Events On The Earthly Plane’
‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 pm

The Four Agreements

Agreement 1: Be impeccable with the use of your words and speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using words that work against you and forget about gossiping of any kind. Instead use the power of your word only for speaking the truth and of love.

Agreement 2: Don’t take anything personally. Nothing others are doing is really because of you. What they say and do is based on their personal evolutionary plan of life, their perception of the realities of our existence and their dreams, not yours. By making ourselves immune to the opinions and actions of others we avoid exposing ourselves to unnecessary suffering. This is particularly useful when it comes to forgiving someone. Realising that it is our small earthly self’s ego that occasionally gets hurt and never the great ego of our Highest of Christ Self, in whom we are all one, makes wise decisions whether to participate in other people’s ego games or not easy.

Agreement 3: The Age of Aquarius is with us and the Age of Pisces, the age of dishonesty and deception, is over. Aquarius symbol is the Divine Waterbearer, who pours the cleansing and healing waters of wisdom and truth into the consciousness of every individual human being and our whole world. We have reached the age of wisdom and truth, which the Angels are waiting to bring to each one of us intuitively, through our inner guidance, directly from the heartmind of God, the source of our being. The time is over for assuming and accepting things at face value, the way we were frequently forced to do in the past. Let’s now enjoy digging deep into things to get to their roots and find out whether they really are the way they were once presented to us. Those that really are, why are they that way?

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 tells us: ‘To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under the Sun.’ As the time for finding the truth has come, let’s no longer make assumptions. Yet, whenever we are tempted to do so, we need to remind ourselves that assuming something frequently makes an ‘ass out of u and me’. As aspiring healers and lightbringers we are in this life to courageously ask intelligent questions that express clearly what we wish to know. This keeps avoids the misunderstandings that are the cause of pain, sadness and drama. Following this rule alone can turn into a great life transformer.

Agreement 4: Wise ones do what they can and give of their best, even though this is likely to change from moment to moment. Naturally, it’s different when they are healthy from when they are sick. But no matter what happens to them, they do their best under all circumstances and trust God and the Angels that they are going to do the rest, as they surely will. This saves them from self-judgement, self-abuse and regret, and the Universal laws are seeing to it that in due course nothing but more of the same can return to them.

Don Miguel Ruiz
From ‘The Code For Living’
Edited by Aquarius

Don Miguel Ángel Ruiz (born 1952), better known as Don Miguel Ruiz, is a Mexican author of New Age spiritualist and neoshamanistic texts. His teachings are significantly influenced by the work of Carlos Castaneda.

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Learning To Trust The Highest

Part One

This is the story of one in pursuit of fame and glory by climbing single-handed a mountain that was known to be unsuitable for this kind of adventuring. But our man hoped to prove generations of experienced mountaineers wrong. The crowning glory of his foolishness was that he felt no need for taking along some camping gear. One fine day he started his climb. Alas, when night time came round, he was nowhere near the top of the mountain and so he decided to keep going. It turned out a particularly dark night with a visibility of zero and everything seemed just black. As it was the time of the New Moon, the Moon was invisible and even the stars were covered by clouds. When our man was climbing a ridge at about one hundred meters from the top, he slipped and fell. Down, down, down he went with a feeling of being sucked into Mother Earth’s gravity.

Feeling that he was about to die, images from the events of his present lifetime flashed through the climber’s mind. But suddenly he felt such a jolt that he thought it was trying to tear him into two halves. Like any good mountaineer he had staked himself to the mountain with a long rope, which he had tied round his waist. Hanging suspended in midair, he shouted: ‘Help me God, please help me!’

To his surprise, a voice that sounded as if it were coming from the Heavens replied: ‘What do you want from me?’

‘Save me.’

‘Do you really believe I can save you?’

‘Yes, I do.’

‘Then unhook your rope.’

A moment of silence and stillness followed, but our man just held tighter to his rope. The next day a rescue team found him, frozen to death and still clinging to his rope, two feet off the ground.

Yet, there is no need to be upset about the apparently sad outcome of this tale. In truth it ended happily in the way even the most difficult and traumatic events in our world always unfailingly end. The Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the all-loving and understanding Father/Mother of all life, was sadly watching the Angels of Death taking the climber’s spirit and soul back to his true home, the world of spirit. S/He said: ‘My poor beloved child of the Earth, you are but one of the many who do not yet know that, I really do know the way of all things. I am part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, therefore the advice I give can be trusted utterly.

‘I have always tried to communicate with you. In earthly life I am known as the small still voice of conscience, i.e. everyone’s higher nature. On many occasions failing to follow its suggestions, you went wrong and as always later had to live with the consequences of your actions. At present you are a child in the school of earthly life, but your learning will forever continue. As soon as you have sufficiently recovered from the stresses and strains of your most recent lifetime there, the wise ones in charge of you will take you to the Akashic Records *.

‘You will then be able to watch the events of every one of your past earthly sojourns with the vision you have when you are consciously taking part in its spiritual background. Seeing both sides of the picture of what happened during your mountaineering adventure and how the Angels tried to come to the rescue, will strengthen your trust in your inner guidance and the goodness of the life that has been given to you.

‘The memories of anything that ever happened to you and the knowledge you gained along the way are stored in your soul and are carried forward into all future lifetimes. Through this earthly life gradually becomes easier to endure and cope with for your small lower selves. The good qualities you have developed at any given point as well as the bad ones accompany you. *

‘As a result, the older a soul gets, the more the ratio of what on the Earth plane is known as ‘nature and nurture’ changes. The older the soul, the higher the percentage of ‘nature’, i.e. the nature of your own earthly personality, which you yourself developed in the course of all earthly lifetimes thus far. You all have everything within, the highest as well as the lowest, the best and also the worst. Changing that which is bad and ugly, evil and negative in you into something good and beautiful, positive and constructive can only be done in earthly life through bringing forth, from deep within you, the characteristics of your own Christ nature.

‘Every human soul is an integral part of the soul of the whole of Creation. This soul is an essential aspect of the Great Mother of all life because it is the storing place for any knowledge that has ever been gained by anyone. Through re-establishing your inner connection with Me, in the fullness of time each one of you will learn how to get access to any part of the wisdom that is stored there.

‘And now let’s return to your most recent lifetime for a moment. The Angels * accompanied you from the beginning to the end of your mountaineering expedition, the same as they always are with each one of you. Yet, only when you finally decided to call for My help, could they intervene. Through your inner guidance told you intuitively to let go of the rope. The voice you heard was the small still voice of your conscience, the wise one of living God within.

‘Because you were born in Heaven, a metaphor earthlings use for the highest levels of life, initially your spirit consists of but a tiny spark of Me. From the safety of the Great Father’s sacred heart every one of you once started their descent into exploring life as a physical being who experiences itself and its world with the help of an earthly personality. Because it was created entirely in that environment, it’s the only place where amends can eventually be made for the damage, pain and suffering you inflicted upon others during the early stages of your education, when your earthly self was still ignorant of the higher purpose and meaning of its existence. Ultimately, that’s how every bit of the suffering that ever existed in your world has been and to this day is self-inflicted through negative thinking and behaviour patterns of the past.

‘This is in sharp contrast with what happens in the world of spirit, your true home, where everything is for real and can be seen quite clearly by everybody. There is nowhere to hide and nothing can be hidden, like in earthly life. There is no need for it because the qualities of honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity rule supreme in this realm. On the spirit level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything. Because your spirit and soul are part of this world, whatever you do to someone in earthly life, be it with good or bad intentions, in the final analysis you are doing to yourself.

‘Every one of your negative and destructive thoughts, words and actions towards others in due course are experienced by you, namely when they return to you in some form or another, either in the same lifetime or a future one. Patiently enduring whatever comes your way and forgiving any perpetrators, if there are any who can be seen with earthly eyes *, is the only way you can redeem yourself. But before proceeding with this, wise ones first forgive themselves for once having set in motion the chain of events that is the underlying cause of their present suffering. By the way, there is never any need to give in to the desires of the revenge * thirsty part of your lower nature. My laws see to it in due course everybody gets their just desserts.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Akashic Records’
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’
• ‘About Angels’
• ‘Forgiveness’
• ‘Reflections On Forgiveness’
• ‘Forgiveness Prayer’
• ‘Forgiveness Grows From Understanding’
• ‘The Art Of Forgiveness’
• ‘Mercy And Forgiveness’
• ‘The Importance Of Forgiveness’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Learning To Trust The Highest – Part Two

The Cross Of Earthly Life

‘The source and the law of life is love and everything in the whole of Creation is subject to its energies. Part of this is the Universal law of attraction which, like a giant magnet, eventually draws each one of you back home into the oneness with the Great Father/Mother and Me, the Universal Christ. As their only born Son/Daughter, every human being is our offspring and everything that is created is in our image. All life moves in circles and the Divine laws ensure that in the vastness of space and eternal life nothing can ever be truly lost.

‘Nothing that ever takes place on the earthly plane does so perchance or is an accident. Everything there has its roots in someone’s thoughts, words and actions. And if in one of your past lifetimes, and that could have been hundreds or even thousands of them ago, you had not created the painful and traumatic events that are coming your way this time round, they simply could not happen. The Angels and Masters and many other spirit guides and helpers are in charge of humankind’s development. At the end of each earthly lifetime you return to the world of spirit for rest and recuperation and there is nowhere else where any human spirit and soul can go.

‘The above named wise ones look after humankind’s physical and spiritual wellbeing in both worlds, as far as conditions allow it. As soon as you have recovered sufficiently to once more shoulder the cross * of another earthly sojourn, those attending to you present you with the choice of a suitable lifetime. The idea is to enable you to attend to some of the debt entries in your karmic ledger and that hopefully they can be balanced by some new ones on the credit side. The wise ones see to it that none of you ever has to shoulder a cross that is too hard and heavy to carry. Each new lifetime that will be offered to you will provide you with plenty of opportunities for learning how to tap into and developing your inner strengths. At the same time you will be redeeming yourself and at least a degree of the balance of your spiritual account restored.

‘During your spells in the spirit world, when the illusions of earthly life with their lack of understanding and false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions have fallen away, your vision clears itself and once more you can recognise the higher purpose of your existence. You then realise that, unless you agree to the wise ones’ suggestions, no further progress will be possible for you on your individual evolutionary journey. Hoping to settle as many of your karmic debts as possible and that this will allow you to move on to lessons of a more elevated nature, you decide to have a go. You do this even though no-one forces you and you are allowed free choice, as always. This is hard to believe during your times on the Earth plane, but it is nonetheless the truth.

‘It takes a long time until your earthly self becomes aware of its true nature and the higher purpose of its existence. Therefore, it frequently has to suffer intensely from the outcome of its foolish actions of the past. In principle there is nothing wrong with that because it’s an essential part of the great learning curve of humankind’s earthly education. It’s during the moments of your greatest anguish and despair that your spirit and soul nudge their earthly counterpart ever more strongly with the help of feelings of a great yearning for home and mother stirs within you, but in truth it’s an attempt at trying to remind you of your true home and parents in the spirit world.

‘Through your own suffering you get to know what pain feels like and your heart opens. The qualities of your Christ nature of compassion and love about the distress and torment you are witnessing around you and are noticing ever more are born in you. That’s a signal that the Divine spark in you is waking from its slumbers and growing into a small flame of love. And it’s words like ‘please help me’ are the magical key that is required to unlock the jail of your physical body to our realm. This connects you with us and opens the prison door enough to allow the initial rays of the blessing and healing power of My light to penetrate the cells of the physical body that for so long have enclosed your spirit and soul like a coat of armour.

‘Your physical body is the vehicle you need for getting around on the Earth. It enables you to experience yourself and life as a physical being and also as an individual in your own right.* This body is a protective overcoat that is worn on top of your bodies of a finer substance underneath, which serve your spirit on different levels of life. For as long as necessary, the outer shell fulfils the function of keeping your spirit and soul trapped like in a dungeon. Its doors slowly begin to creak open when your small lower self has finished the early stages of its earthly curriculum, which consists of getting to know the lower and lowest aspects of human nature, including your own. When this phase of your development is complete, the qualities of your higher nature begin to appear in your thinking and behaviour patterns. The birth of the Christ child is a metaphorical description of this process. *

‘At the end of each earthly lifetime the outer shell is shed and your spirit is once more free to enjoy the greater freedom of the spirit world. A new physical body to house your spirit and soul is grown at the beginning of your next adventuring session on the physical plane. The memories of the experiences of all previous lifetimes are stored in the soul. From the subconscious level they determine the thinking and behaviour patterns of the seemingly new being, who in truth could be a very old one indeed.

‘The earthly personality that is developed in the course of your earthly education is the cross you are carrying throughout every one of your earthly lifetimes. And because you alone are its creator, it’s your responsibility and your task to eventually get to work on improving your character make-up. Like every truly great idea, this is a very simple one. All you have to do is bring forth from within the core of your being the qualities of your higher nature. Each time someone asks for help from the Heavens, whatever that means to you at that moment, is the starting point for its emergence. The vibrations of your words join My energies. They can then reach the spark in your heart, to ignite it and transforms it into a tiny flame of love.

‘Through lovingly serving earthly life to the best of your abilities the sacred flame of love keeps on growing in your heart and radiates from there through your whole physical body and then out into your world and the whole of Creation. By uniting itself ever more with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun, your whole being gradually develops into a radiant blaze of fiery spiritual light and you act like a miniature version of Me and My light. The heat of the spiritual fire that flows from you has the power of burning away the emotional/spiritual dross of many lifetimes that has accumulated in your own consciousness and that of your whole world.

‘Anyone who freely and willingly surrenders to Me and without hesitation follows the guidance from the Angels and Me are well on their way of becoming a Master and Christed one in their own right. We are the only ones who really know the way of all things. Because we have the plans for every aspect of life and are not only part of everything that is, but also in charge of its evolutionary development. That’s why we can reliably show each one of you how to make their unique contribution towards changing your world into a more peaceful and beautiful place. Even though not much of it may as yet be visible on the surface of earthly life, rest assured that it is happening in its spiritual background. As many of you know by now, nothing can become manifest on its outer plane unless it has first been created on the inner level.

‘You are also aware that I am as much part of you as you are part of Me and that because of this each one of you is a young God in the making, an apprentice God, so to speak. As co-creators with Me, you are constantly in the process of creating something. Every single one of your thoughts, words and actions brings something into being. As a consequence, many small people in many small place doing many small things truly can change your world. Everything has its beginning and ending in you and through thinking and behaving in ever more peaceful and loving ways each needs to do their share of helping your world to gradually evolve into the kind of place humankind for a long, long time has been dreaming of.

‘The best way of making your contribution towards bringing this new world into being is by helping those around you as much as you can in thoughts, words and deeds. Kind and loving, positive and constructive thoughts are the most effective of all, for they have the power of not only benefiting your own soul development but that of many others and also your world. Perceive everybody as My beloved child, just the same as you are. Although the Angels and I are the only ones who know the pathway of each one of you, you can do a lot of good by bearing in mind that everybody has and is part of the same spirit as you, and therefore has their own set of struggles and weaknesses, desires and issues to cope with and attend to.

‘Be at peace and give of your best, My beloved children of the Earth, so the Angels and I can do the rest. Never forget that every thought and word that flows from you into your world and ultimately the Universe causes a vibration that wraps itself around you as either something beautiful or otherwise. Wise one bear this in mind and unless what they say is positive and constructive and helpful to someone, they remain silent. Instead of speaking they send forth thought vibrations of love and hope, faith and trust in the goodness of the Highest forces of life. That is the best way of serving Me and the whole of My Creation.

‘With a light and loving heart accept the responsibility of working for the highest good and the greatest joy of all. The only way you can tell what that is, is by following the instructions you intuitively receive from us. I bless you and thank you, each one, for acting as channels through which the blessing and healing power of our energies can flow into your whole world. Whatever you do, never forget that the Angels and I need you just as much as you need us.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Vengeance Is Mine!’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘Learning To Trust’
• ‘The Triumph Of Good Over Evil’
• ‘The Gift Of Individuality’
• ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’
• ‘Away In A Manger’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Learning To Trust The Highest – Part Three

Doing The Right Things

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your spiritual family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:01 pm

The Buck Stops Here!

As aspiring lightworker and healer on my healing journey of a thousand miles and on the road to self-mastery, I accept the responsibility for everything that ever was in the past, present and future of my life, and any problem that came my way. In spite of the buck stopping with me now, they will continue until my karmic debts have been paid and the balance of my spiritual account restored.

I now shoulder the cross of the responsibility for my earthly being with all its shortcomings and flaws as well as its good qualities. The comprehension and acceptance that every part of it was created by me is the beginning of wisdom and also enables me to get to work on creating a brighter future for myself, the whole of humankind and our world.

Never again will I blame my loved ones and friends, bosses or colleagues for my present situation. From now on, I will not allow my education or the lack of it, my genetics and/or the circumstantial ebb and flow of everyday life to influence my future in negative ways. I no longer blame uncontrollable forces for my lack of success and therefore will never again be caught in the snares of the past. I now look forward into the present and future with love and hope, faith and trust in the Highest Forces, who are in charge of me and my life. I do not let my history control my destiny, but take charge of it myself.

I accept responsibility for my successes as well as failures. I am what and where I am at this very moment mentally and physically, spiritually and emotionally, and also financially because of the choices that were based on my thinking and behaviour patterns of the past. I now let go of all negative and destructive ones and change them into positive and constructive ones.

My mind now occupies itself with finding solutions for the present and future and I refuse to dwell on the problems of the past. I only connect with people who support me in sharing the best of me with our world and who themselves are striving to make positive changes in our world. I avoid those who are satisfied with running with the herd and remaining in the rut of the past.

Each time I am faced with a decision, I pay attention to my inner guidance and follow its advice without hesitation. I understand that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, did not provide that I should always come up with the right decisions straight away, as in that case I would not learn from my mistakes. Instead, it has given me the ability to recognise the error of my ways and for putting things right.

I control my thoughts and emotions. I refuse to allow the rising and falling of emotional tide waves to distract me from my chosen course. When I make a decision, I stand behind it and follow it through without wasting any of my precious energies on second thoughts.

My life is no longer an apology but a positive statement of success, because I recognise that challenges are gifts and opportunities for learning, and that encountering problems and solving them is the common thread that runs through the lives of all truly great people. In times of adversity, I have no problem dealing with what comes my way. I have been granted the gift of freedom of choice and I choose turning to the wise one inside me, the living God within, to show me how to do so wisely. That way my thoughts are clear and my decisions the right ones.

I am aware that difficulties are necessary preparations for achieving great things, so I accept obstacles along the way and no longer say: ‘Why me?’ Instead I say: ‘Why not me?’ Then I get on with whatever needs to be done. Because the buck now stops with me, I am ready for great things to flow my way.

All life consists of cycles within cycles and everything constantly moves in circles. I am responsible for everything that is in my life, my successes as well as failures. My inner guidance tells me that this is the truth. That’s why I have no difficulties accepting the responsibility for my past, present and future and taking charge of my thoughts and words, actions and emotions.

I was mentally/physically/sexually assaulted – work with the option(s) applying to you. I now know that this could only happen because in previous lifetimes I sinned against others in a similar manner. I accept the responsibility for everything that happened and choose to walk the road of forgiveness. First I forgive myself for once having set the wheels of fate in motion for these things and then for anyone who sinned against me.

On the spiritual pathway simple answers, quick solutions and shortcuts do not exist. Everything has to be for real. As Henry Wadsworth Longfellow put it: ‘Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small. Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness He grinds all.’ There is no way of getting away with things like ‘If you fake sincerity, you’ve got it cracked’. The wise ones in charge of us know that genuine spiritual progress is impossible with such an attitude. They smile with sympathy and compassion at such things and then try to help us to do better.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Forgiveness’
• ‘Reflections On Forgiveness’
• ‘Forgiveness Prayer’
• ‘Vengeance Is Mine!’
• ‘Forgiveness Grows From Understanding’
• ‘The Art Of Forgiveness’
• ‘Mercy And Forgiveness’
• ‘The Importance Of Forgiveness’