What Is Enlightenment?

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: What Is Enlightenment?

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Finding Renewed Faith

In times of increased suffering caused by the destruction of wars, human beings are bound to ask themselves: ‘What kind of a God is the one we believe in, to allow what is happening in our world? If God cannot protect us against genocide and holocausts, and all the other bestialities human beings have always inflicted upon each other and to this day are continuing to do. What kind of monster is this God to inflict so much suffering on us and our world? I’ve had enough and would rather be an atheist than to continue following this one. As a matter of fact, can there really be a God and Creator of all this?

My parents may well have been among those who asked: ‘Jesus, if you really exist somewhere and truly are the son of God, why don’t you come to our rescue and put an end to all this misery by saving and redeeming us and our world? It was too early to find out that the story of Jesus is a legend and that the man Jesus is a symbol for everybody’s own higher Christ nature. It is our improved character and behaviour alone that eventually can and will save and redeem us and also our world. This means mastering and overcoming the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature.

The Jesus story is a kind of logbook that contains many pointers of how human Master souls should behave during their existence in physicality if they wish to evolve into true daughters/sons of God. It also gives us demonstrations of the various initiations each one of us will eventually have to experience. We need to enact the role of our Highest Self and take our frightened earthly self by the hand with love and compassion in our heart for our own suffering. We are not to condemn or blame ourselves for having caused the events in our present lifetime or previous ones. We are here to show our small self with kindness and patience that there are better ways of living and being than continuing to get lost in the illusions of Earth life with its senseless greed and grabbing for more and more goodies, violence and hatred. If we want to live according to the spirit and the laws of the Universe, it is best to quite literally rise above these things on the wings of the new knowledge we are finding.

In my parents’ time it was too early to find out that there really is a God, but that this means something quite different from what people used to believe in the past. But whenever someone on the Earth plane asks themselves some deep and searching questions like the ones above, as time goes by the answers are sure to come, especially when many have lost their faith and are wrestling with the same problem. It then slowly begins to dawn on those who query the presence of a God with ever greater clarity that yes, there is a God who is a truly kind, loving and benevolent force and nothing else.

We find out to our astonishment that the God humankind has been looking for from the earliest presence of our race on the Earth plane – and could never find, up to now – is as much part of each one of us as all of us are part of God. This brings us the revelation that the only one who can save and redeem us is we ourselves, the likes of you and me, by bringing forth our own Christ nature. Through this process in the end we evolve into a Christed one, each in their own right.

We ourselves are God and in truth every one of us is a young God in the making, an eternal and immortal being. We are responsible for ourselves and every one of our thoughts, words and actions, as well as the present state of our world. We ourselves, hand in hand with God and the Angels, created it the way it is now, so that we should learn from everything that comes our way and the mistakes we are making as we move along. And that includes the monster of warfare – it is what we wanted and what our hearts desired. Looking back from where we are now, one can only shudder at the thought! Yet, any ogres we thus created can only be un-created in the same manner.

Our personal and collective saving and redemption will never come through any outside force, but by every one of us gradually doing better and eventually reawakening to their true nature and doing their share of making our world a better, more beautiful and peaceful world for all its inhabitants and helping Mother Earth to repair the damage we have done to her and her kingdoms over the ages.

God is not, as many still believe, somewhere ‘out there’, it is the small still voice of conscience that knows the way of all things. God is the Divine spark that at least in seedform is contained in all human hearts and souls. For aeons it has been waiting to come alive and be born in the kindness and goodness we, each one of us, God’s children of the Earth show towards each other. It’s the love of God that sees to it that Karma is not something that is set in concrete and meant to last forever. Nothing could be further from the truth. The kindness of the Universe sees to it that every new lifetime presents all of us with many opportunities for doing better and for resolving any outstanding issues that were left behind in past lifetimes and brought with us into this one to be attended to.

And so, in the darkness of the dungeon of ignorance of its own true nature, through one lifetime after another the earthly self struggles on and on, until the moment of awakening into our true nature and as co-creators of God dawns in us. That’s when we begin to realise that if we ever want a peaceful world to come into being, all of us have to start by sweeping in front of our own doors. The first step is the retraining of our thinking patterns into kind, loving and tolerant ones towards all our companions on the way through life, irrespective of their race, colour and beliefs.

It’s a sad fact that some of the religions of our world currently still provide more excuses for warmongering than any other aspect of life. As pioneers of a new age and lightbringers we wish to do our share of putting an end to it. Aware of the power of thought and the duality that exists in this field of activity as much as in everything else in our world as well as the whole of Creation, we make a conscious decision to tune all our thinking into the stream of consciousness of positivity, light and love. Each time our thoughts are in danger of sliding into the stream of negativity, darkness and hatred – as they are likely to do all too easily in the beginning – we get hold of our thoughts and uplift and transmute them into kind, loving and caring ones.

Knowing that every one of us is required to eventually grow and evolve into a seeker of God’s wisdom and truth, we share any learning we find on our journey through life with those around us. In this day and age it is no longer done through missionary work, because we are acquainted with of the mistakes that were made in the past and can see for ourselves the misery it brought into our world. We want to do better and conduct our lives as an example of peaceful and loving ways that befits us as God’s children of the Earth and which others may wish to follow.

This is how we make our contribution towards creating, hand in hand with God and the Angels, a better and more peaceful world for all. We help the people, tribes and nations of our world to rediscover what the word ‘love’ really means by bringing ever more loving, caring and assisting each other to anyone who is in need of it, wherever they may be. We seek to serve the greatest joy and the highest good of all, rather than pursuing our own selfish interests. Our armoury consists of showing fairness and giving equal rights to all that turns old enemies into friends.

Our groups of people will no longer appear as soldiers in other countries, but as volunteers who come as friends and treat all indigenous folks, including their beliefs and customs, with the kindness, love and understanding they deserve as our siblings in the great family of humankind. The missionaries of the future will travel to other parts of our world as messengers of peace, new hope and goodwill to help the underprivileged of our world to their basic comforts of life, like clean water, sewerage, food, shelter, security and whatever else they may require and that unconditionally and without cost to anyone.

And this is how, as the knowledge of our renewed understanding of the meaning of God sinks ever deeper into our consciousness, a fresh kind of faith is born in human hearts and soul that is based on a deep inner knowingness of God. This is a faith that no-one and nothing will ever be able to rock or destroy, the way the religions of our world used to do, as one followed the other and each one of them fighting for supremacy and gaining power over and control of our hearts, minds and souls. This is the freedom of the Age of Aquarius – long may it continue!

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Mystic And Finder’
• ‘A Message Of Hope From The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Christ The Redeemer

Just when I had finished editing and partly rewriting the sequence from ‘Losing Faith’ to ‘Finding Renewed Faith’, an e-mail from one of my friends landed in my inbox with a link for a very special video. It shows two men carrying out some breathtaking repair work on the statue of Christ The Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It towers at the peak of the seven-hundred metres high Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park at an imposing height of thirty metres on a pedestal that adds another eight metres to the total height.

The statue was erected in honour of Jesus Christ and overlooks the city of Rio de Janeiro. Originally erected as a symbol of Brazilian Christianity, it has become an icon for the city and the whole of Brazil. It is made of reinforced concrete and soapstone and its construction was completed in 1931, two years before Hitler and the Nazis came to power in Germany on 30 January 1933. Please click the link below to participate in the repair work:

‘Christ The Redeemer’
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ ... eog0?rel=0

Longingly the Christ statue, with its mighty arms that have a span of twenty-eight metres, reaches out to embrace our whole world. In Earth terms 1931 was still a long time to go before we would be allowed to find out about God’s true nature and our own. But now the spirit of the Universal Christ calls out to us with ever increasing force: ‘Listen to Me, My people. Give ear to Me, My nation. By that I mean the whole of humankind. Take a good look at this statue. It is as much in need of repairing and overhauling as your understanding of the role of Jesus as the saviour and redeemer of you and your world.

‘The time has come for taking Jesus off his cross and pedestal. You need to put him into the place where he truly belongs – the realm of myths and legends. Ever more of you are by now ready to stop perceiving Jesus as some kind of an idol or an icon, because you recognise that all along the story of the Master’s life has been a symbol of your own God part or Christ nature. The figure of an almost naked corps of a man that is nailed to a cross represents humankind’s earthly self.

‘Emaciated from the stresses and strains of his tests and trials of Earth life, stripped of everything he once held dear in earthly life, especially the characteristics of his lower animalistic nature, the man has left his physical body behind to be consciously reunited with its Highest or God Self. His loincloth is an indication that gender becomes irrelevant when you too enter into the state the man is now in, as on the inner level – to which he has withdrawn – each one of you is no longer merely a man or a woman, you are androgynous, like Me. You then stand before your naked self, stripped of all pretences and false beliefs, ready to see yourself for who and what you really are and always have been. The final part of the story the man on the cross can tell is about the journey each one of you undertakes every time you leave your physical existence and body behind.

‘All of these things are as true for the more advanced souls in your midst as they are for those who to this day continue to look up to Jesus, hoping and praying that one day he will appear as their saviour and redeemer. Awakened souls can see that these people are praying in vain, because they know that the only God who will ever be capable of saving and redeeming anyone is My spirit, when in the fullness of time it comes alive and is born in ever more human hearts.

‘Each one of you without exception, My beloved children, does contain My spirit at least in seed form. It can only come alive when someone’s energies have become sufficiently evolved. This is how in the end even the last and slowest soul will awaken to the fact that the only way the Christ Spirit can save and redeem them is when they themselves develop My characteristics. They too need to learn how to handle all their affairs, personal ones as well as those of their world, in keeping with their true nature. This is how each one of you has to do their share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth, so that peace can come to your world quite naturally.

‘I, the Universal Christ, am the true Christ. I am the great white light at the top of the spiritual mountain and all the belief systems your world has ever known, including the ones that are still with you, have been and will continue to be no more than pathways. Each one was originally meant to lead you, the aspirant, back into your true nature and the conscious awareness of your oneness with your Creator, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life. The Christ or God part of everybody’s own nature is a vital part of Me, their only born Son, the Sun behind and beyond the Sun in the sky above you.

‘I am of My Father/Mother in equal proportion. The will and power of the Father are in Me as much as the wisdom and love of the Mother, and the same is true for all of you. I, the Christ Spirit and living God within you, am the glorious hero and all-conquering spirit who has been waiting for aeons to teach each one of you, My lower earthly counterparts, to rise above all the ills that have ever troubled and beleaguered you and your whole world. I am the aspect of your nature that can save and redeem you and teach you how to uplift and transmute all darkness into light, sorrow into joy, tears into laughter, fears and anxieties into total faith and trust in God and the ultimate goodness of the life S/He has created for us. These things play a vital part in the healing of everybody’s pain and suffering as well as that of your world.

‘The more you mature into spiritual adulthood, the easier you will grasp that everything that ever happened to you, individually and collectively, has been your own creation. Forgiving yourself and your perpetrators is made easier when you understand that all of it was necessary because the events were lessons that would eventually help you to grow and evolve into the one you have now become. Do not condemn or blame yourself for anything and treat your own suffering – the same as everybody else’s – with the compassion and love anyone deserves who is grappling with coming to terms with the spiritual purpose and meaning of Earth life.

‘Any of the unpleasant and traumatic events in your lives can only happen because of the seeds you once sowed and the repercussions of what you yourself at one time or another did to those you came in contact with, either earlier in your present lifetime or in others way back in the past. No matter what anyone sends out into the world, the Universal law, My law of Karma, decrees that everything has to return to its source. And that is why any kind of suffering, without exception, can only come about because it serves as a teaching aid that shows those at the receiving end what it feels like to be the victim of the expressions of someone’s lower nature.

‘By forgiving yourself and anyone who hurt and wounded you, you set yourself and the other one free. Forgiveness alone can cut the emotional/spiritual bonds that once existed between two people. It shows those in charge of you on the highest level of life that you have understood your lesson, and that nothing of this nature will ever be required by you again. When you have understood and accepted the necessity for the difficult and traumatic things that to this day take place on the Earth plane, you have saved yourself from the necessity of further lessons of this nature.

‘From there go forth with simple human kindness, love and compassion in your heart and redeem yourself by sharing your learning with all those who are in need of it. Living as a good example, show them new ways of loving and forgiving that they may wish to follow, so that they too can bring about their own saving and redemption and find healing and peace. And always bear in mind that in My eyes there is no such thing as failure. What your outer world likes to call a failure to Me is nothing but an opportunity for you, My beloved child, that takes you a step forward on the road to success and your reunion with Me.

‘In both genders alike all aspects of your nature, the higher and lower as well as the inner woman in men and the inner man in women, need to be united and fully integrated. When they are working in peace and harmony together for the highest good of all, the same as they are in Me, lasting peace will come to your world. In this manner all power-seeking and warmongering will quite naturally come to its end, the way it has been written in the Great Father/Mother’s plan since the beginning of life on the Earth.

‘I bless you all, My beloved children.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Away In A Manger’
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’
• ‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Lost And Found

Life itself has always been my teacher and the insights into any of the topics covered in my writings, which I have been sharing with you on an ongoing basis for a long time, never came to me as a result of book reading. They are intuitive knowledge that constantly grows from the experiences of my own life. My personal journey of a thousand miles, of healing and finding out who and what I really am, has been an exceedingly long and painful one. Having reached a ripe old age at the time of updating this chapter in December 2014, it does not feel as if my voyage of discovery were drawing to its close. And I am glad to say that I feel younger at heart now than ever before, probably because I am more in touch with my immortal and ageless spirit and soul.

In the course of many years, I have worked my way through mountains of emotional/spiritual debris that must have accumulated in my soul memories. During each lifetime they are stored in the very cells of our physical bodies, because our water body, the soul, is part of our outer shell, the physical body. That must be the reason why I frequently get a feeling that my soul is shedding layer upon layer of traumatic memories that reach ever deeper into past lifetimes. This process can be likened to the peeling of an onion and represents the emptying out that has been known to the mystics of all ages.

Now that the Age of Aquarius is well and truly with us, for all God’s children of the Earth this procedure is an essential part of the ever more rapidly progressing individual and collective rebirth of our race onto a higher level of consciousness and being. It is a mystical experience which each one of us in one of their lifetimes finally has to wade through. Pisces is a Water sign and its age served the development of our individual souls and that of our world. Aquarius is an Air sign and its age will see the development of human mental faculties to their highest potential. Eventually, this will enable all human souls to take us and our world forwards unto ever higher levels of understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth.

My emptying out started many years ago and especially in the beginning was a very frightening experience indeed, as I had no idea of what was happening to me – neither had anyone else. Blessed with the gift of hindsight, it is not hard to see that this was because in previous lifetimes I closed off spiritually so much that in this one no-one ever even introduced me to praying. My birthchart confirms this. However, it is never too late for a new beginning and that’s what happened to me. One fine day, or rather night, the Lord’s Prayer came to the rescue. As it is such an important part of Western life, even I knew it by heart and that in English and German. As I have always been fond of poetry, I loved the prayer for the sheer beauty of its words.

And then one dark night, I was feeling too frightened and lonely to get to sleep. My most damaging shadows of the past must have been those of my traumatic early childhood describe at the beginning of this part of my jottings. Unable to shake them off and therefore too scared of the present and future, I could find no peace. Tossing and turning was the way I spent most nights in those days and had done as far back as I could remember. But in the end these hours of darkness turned into different ones, because suddenly the thought entered my mind: ‘Why don’t I pray?’ Never having done so before in this lifetime, I slowly started to say the Lord’s Prayer in my mind, first in one language, then in the other.

Over and over again I did this and after a while, I could feel myself calming down and eventually I drifted off to sleep. Having at least one evening prayer to say was a wonderful discovery, although even that did not always have the desired effect. Yet, it was a start. My Father/Mother did hear my prayers and recognised them as a cry for help. After a while, my Guardian Angel led me to people and things that could help me forwards – one small step at a time.

Looking back from where I am now, it is not hard to see that my prayers succeeded in awakening my Christ Self from its slumbers. It began to stir and tried very hard to get in touch with me, its earthly counterpart who, maybe in the course of many lifetimes, had become almost completely closed off from it. My whole life has been a quest for finding my very own Christ child in the manger that is my own heart. My personal road to Bethlehem, which all of us have to walk in the end, has been a hard and painful one. At the same time it is also joyous and enjoyable because it has been and still is immensely enriching and worthwhile, for I now know exactly where I have come from and where I am going to.

Having been lost once in the loneliness of Earth life, this time round I will do my very best to stay on the spiritual pathway, no matter how difficult and thorny, painful and frightening it may turn out to be at times, and how many more rocks and boulders I have to climb over on the road, I shall rest safely in the knowledge that truly, truly I am going home.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Three Wise Men’
• ‘We Three Kings Of Orient Are’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:00 pm

‘Great things are in store for every human being. In your higher etheric bodies you will in due course be able to visit and get to know the worlds of much more highly evolved beings than you have ever consciously known before. They no longer require physical bodies for getting around and neither will you by that time. For however long you choose, you can live among and be one of them. There is no need to be afraid of getting lost in the vastness of space because God and the Angels will always be with and part of you, the way they have always been. The only difference will be that you are not only conscious of their presence, you also can see them. They will forever be guiding and protecting you, the same as they have always done.

‘So be of good cheer, dear friends of the Earth. Each time earthly life threatens to get on top of you, keep on keeping on and look forward to these things. If occasionally the going gets too tough, take comfort from knowing that what’s happening to you is but a small part of your evolutionary journey which is sure to pass. Trust us when we say that all is well, all is good and rests safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, and ours, because that is the truth. We hope that knowing this will help you to endure what your karmic debts still have to present to you with as much courage and strength as you can muster. And never forget that we are with you to supply you with these qualities and as you move through your experiences, they are quite naturally developing within you.

‘Refuse to limit your thinking and conceptions of earthly life. Send your loving thoughts into the spiritual Universe and further into what’s known to you as outer space of the physical one. Become aware that all lifeforms that exist anywhere in the whole of Creation are one big family and that therefore they are your siblings. In your thoughts move further and further away from your small planet and mingle with the beings of other worlds, send them your love and greetings. The time is going to come when you will be visiting them, not with the help of clumsy spaceships but using your higher etheric bodies. Spaceships as you know them would be of no use to you out there.’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm

The Mystic And Seeker

What is a mystic? Well, according to the Oxford dictionary the word mystic means: ‘a) spiritually allegorical or symbolic; occult, esoteric; of hidden meaning, mysterious; mysterious and awe-inspiring. And that b) a mystic is one who seeks, by contemplation and self-surrender, to obtain union with or absorption into the Deity, or one who believes in spiritual apprehension of truths beyond the understanding [of ordinary mortals].’

So, there we have it. If mystics are people who probe into the less known and mysterious aspects of life, those that have not yet been fully explored by humankind, then they are probably not as far removed from what science is doing on a different level of life, than some of our scientists seem to think. What these people do not yet realise is that at a certain point mysticism and science converge. They too no doubt will find this out in the fullness of time. And when the two aspects eventually come together and officially join forces, even greater progress will be possible in the understanding of the scientific working of God’s Creation than in the past. This is what happened through the efforts of people like Darwin, Newton and Einstein – to name but three – when they acted as channels for the wisdom of the Divine and brought it down to the Earth for the benefit of all.

Why else would Einstein have spoken of ‘that Cosmic religious feeling’ he experienced whilst contemplating the underlying order of the physical Universe? Enlightened people like him have always appeared in our world from time to time, so they could be used as channels of the Divine to light the way and ensure humankind’s scientific progress, in spite of any kind of opposition – no matter how powerful it may have been at the time.

Some believe that there are two different types of science, a spiritual and a mundane one, one of which is superior to the other, but that at some stage the two will come together. In my view, they already are one and always have been. All any of our scientists could ever do was grapple with and search for a better understanding of God’s Creation and the laws that rule all life within them. Whether any scientist is as yet aware of this or not, from its earliest beginnings those involved in science could only wrestle with unravelling the mysteries of the Cosmos, trying to explain them to themselves and then to the rest of us.

Until a scientist has woken up to the awareness of God’s true nature and their own, the success of their scientific endeavours is likely to remain restricted. For as long as the masculine and feminine aspects of our nature remain detached from each other, we are likely to have difficulties in perceiving our world for what it truly is and our role in it as a humble receiver/transmitter station for the wisdom of the Divine. I believe that in due course even the last one of our scientists will wake up from their spiritual slumbers and turn into a mystic and seeker. At that point they too will let go of their cherished false beliefs, prejudices and pre-conceived ideas that to this day abound in the individual and collective consciousness of our world, which at present are holding them back from fulfilling their highest potential.

Having defined what a mystic is, what then is a scientist? The Oxford Dictionary says: ‘A person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.’ Naturally, not all of them are people who operate on the masculine intellect only, so much so that they have become completely detached from the world of their feelings, their own feminine part. But too many of them are to this day. Maybe that is the reason why so often, in the past, their discoveries were handled in such a cold, unloving and uncaring manner without any regard towards the welfare of our planet and all its lifeforms.

In my view, it is unlikely that any major scientific breakthrough will ever be given through one of our present day scientists for as long as they insist on playing the part of ‘pop-star scientist’. They too one day will wake up from their spiritual slumber and realise that, as James Allen put it: ‘The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.’ For them too the time will then have come to do their share of manifesting God’s dream for humankind on the Earth plane, and they may wish to follow Henry Van Dyke’s advice, doing their best so God and the Angels can do the rest: ‘Use what talents you possess. The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:53 pm

The Gift To Be Simple

Look at any truly great idea of our world and you will see that invariably they are simple. Knowing that the greatest gift the Universe can bestow upon anyone is simplicity, I like to keep all things in my life as simple as possible. If you are familiar with my work, you may have noticed that I always use as simple language as possible. In the hope of avoiding misunderstandings, I keep away from words with many syllables and maybe have their origin in the Latin or Greek language. Whenever such words come to mind, as indeed they do, I replace them with some that can easily be understood by everybody, including people from other cultural backgrounds. In my view, avoiding many syllabled words in the English language definitely adds to the beauty of any author’s work.

This is a habit, a knack and a skill I developed during my school days in Germany; it has its roots in the love of all languages. It just so ‘happened’ that the first one I acquired during this lifetime was the German one. We were taught to avoid ‘foreign’ words, i.e. those that have their origin in other languages, as almost always there is a perfectly good German word available and waiting to be used. This perception I have carried forward into the English language, where I feel it works equally well.

Languages are tools the Divine places into everybody’s hands; like any other tool they need to be cared for and appreciated. The ability to communicate by using languages in speech and writing is a gift from God; the same as any other it deserves to be loved and cherished. The skilful use of the spoken and written word in any language of our world is an art form. Or at least it can be and, in my view, should be developed by all God’s children of the Earth. But, as in the whole of Creation all things are constantly changing and evolving, so are we and also the languages that were given to us to help us converse with each other.

It is interesting to reflect on the changing use of languages and to observe how the meanings of some of the words alter with time into their polar opposite. One of the finest examples of this must be the verb ‘to conspire’; an old dictionary reveals that it once stood for ‘to breathe together, to agree in thought and to unite’. The modern version of the Oxford Dictionary, however, defines it as: ‘making secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act – or of circumstances that seem to be acting together, especially with unfortunate results.’

Clearly, the old meaning of the word is no longer of any use to us. If we wish to be understood by the generations that are present now, we have to communicate with them in a language that speaks to their hearts and souls. It is likely that in the meantime even our grandmothers and grandfathers will have forgotten what the word in question once meant.

Language is a wonderful and quite magical thing! Depending on the decisions we make, it can act like a sword that cuts and hurts that which is good. Or it can be used to slice away outdated, diseased and festering parts that are of no use to us any more. In the hands of a healer it can be turned into a therapeutic appliance for soothing the cuts and bruises a soul has received whilst trying to come to terms with its existence on the physical plane of life. In its great wisdom the Universe places this potentially highly dangerous device into every soul’s own hands and allows us all the freedom to choose how we wish to apply it. The outcome of this reveals much better than anything else which degree of spiritual maturity human souls have reached thus far and how ready they are to move on to lessons of a more elevated nature.

About ten hours after writing this chapter and posting it to my website, I ‘chanced’ to pick up the latest issue of the magazine of the White Eagle Lodge. As I had only ten minutes to spare, I turned to my favourite page, the last one, as that is usually a short one. To my amazement, halfway down the page I found White Eagle’s confirmation of my earlier insights into the gift of simplicity.

From ‘The Gentle Brother’ Stella Polaris April/May 2009: ‘We bear in mind that simplicity is the bedrock of profundity and that in the simplest language may be presented the grandest truths. You must become simpler before you can grow, but beware of foolishness. Simplicity stands for purity and beauty within your heart. Simplicity of heart means tenderness to all, tenderness even with yourself, and with your own particular problem.

‘May we learn patience. May we understand true simplicity, and through these qualities construct within our being the great Temple of Light. Let us pray for simplicity – simplicity of heart and life, that we may be clear vessels for the Great White Light. Let us concentrate our mind and heart upon the Great Light, knowing that all is good in God’s life. Love alone is the supreme knowing.’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:49 pm

The Age Of Aquarius

For quite some time by now, we and our world have been going through the long awaited spiritual rebirth and the saviour and redeemer, promised of old, is at last in flesh appearing. This is happening in a highly surprising and much more beautiful way than anyone could ever have envisaged in past ages, even in their wildest dreams. The New Age is with us and as the months and years go by, it is coming clearer that this is not just some kind of a fad or an airy-fairy notion that has sprung from the minds of the participants of the hippy movement. It is a concept that deserves to be taken seriously, because it demands the fullest attention from each one of us, not merely from those who are already interested in their own spiritual progress and that of our whole world.

The Age of Aquarius is an evolutionary period in the spiritual development of humankind, during which spiritual wisdom and truth directly from the Source will flow ever more strongly into all human hearts. As pointed out in ‘Healers and Healing’, the Bible story of ‘The second coming of Christ’ is an allegory for this awakening and rising of the Christ Spirit, the inner child, in every human heart.

In my view, those who are hoping that the Master Jesus will take on another physical form to walk in our midst as the long promised World Teacher, are going to be disappointed. Bearing in mind that the story of his life is but a legend that was created two thousand years ago for the spiritual education of our race, this is simply not going to happen. But even if he really had walked the Earth with us at some point, another appearance would be highly unlikely.

During the present evolutionary phase of our world it would be downright undesirable, as it would distract too many from the fact that the long promised coming of the World Teacher is a change of consciousness and an inner experience which every soul finally has to experience on its own. Instead of it, people would continue to search for outside influences to show them the way, instead of learning to listen to the guidance of their inner teacher, the living God within.

This indeed is now happening in the most miraculous and unexpected way by the Christ child coming alive and being born in all human souls. The World Teacher is none other than our own intuition and the small still voice of conscience within that has always been there for us. When all have become fully attuned to and are following the guidance of this, their very own teacher, there will be peace in our world and there will no longer be any need for religions; they will disappear because they will then have served the purpose they were created for.

My jottings are discussions of how the monumental changes that are now taking place are affecting us all. Helpful new perspectives on all aspects of life are gradually revealing themselves to us. If you study the various parts of my life’s work which by now are available here, you will soon be able to see this for yourself. The collective consciousness of our race is opening up and all round there is clear evidence that an ever stronger awareness of the ‘facts of life’ about our true nature and eternal reality is emerging.

With the discovery that life is an absolute continuum and that there is no death, the limited vision of Earth life as a one-off thing dissolves. We then realise that one cycle of life emerges and is born from the previous one. All life is guided and protected by God and the Angels. Old life-forms that have outlived their usefulness are removed by them, as all life is inexorably moving forwards and upwards, and all its participants are evolving into ever better and more beautiful forms, as they reach for higher and highest levels of existence.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Coming World Teacher’
• ‘Enlightenment’
• ‘Healers and Healing’
• ‘The Great Year and the Ages of Humankind’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Do Not Judge

Refuse to find fault with those who limp
Or stumble along the road,
Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes
And struggled under their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt,
But are hidden from your view,
And if their cross were on your back,
You’d probably stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at anyone who is down today,
Unless you have experienced the blow
That caused their fall and felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong now, but if the blows
They received were dealt to you
In the same way,
You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
Or pelt them with words and stones,
Unless you are sure, yes twice sure,
That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
Whispered as sweetly to you,
As it did to them before they went astray,
It might cause you to falter, too.

Wise ones count their blessings
And thank their lucky stars for no longer
Needing lessons of the same nature.
Aware that every one of their
Thoughts, words and actions
Travels round in a circle and returns to them,
Enriched with more of what’s been sent out,
They abstain from judging others,
For they do not wish their vibrations to draw
People with judgemental attitudes
Towards themselves.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
• ‘Sitting In Judgement’
• ‘Love Your Enemies’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:31 pm

How About Stealing Someone’s Ideas?

Do you believe that ideas can be stolen? Yes, according to earthly laws this is possible and an offence, but not in relation to the laws of the Universe. Let me explain: Potentially, all of us are transmitter/receiver stations of the Highest intelligence and our earthly minds are its extensions and an integral part of it. The Father/Mother Creator’s consciousness is the source not only of spiritual ideas but also of all others. The fire of the Gods that were the main theme of many of the ancient legends of our world were one of its symbolisms.

The ideas that come to any one of us at any given moment are this fire and every last one of its sparks belongs to God and therefore to everybody. No idea could ever be only one person’s property, because they freely float in the etheric to be picked up by all who are ready to receive them. Esoteric cosmology recognises the etheric as a plane other than the physical one. It is perceived as a subtle state of consciousness that transcends the physical aspect of life.

Now, if one of these days, I came across an idea that someone said they had written an article or a quote, maybe a book about some of the ideas that in the course of my development came through me, my first reaction would be: ‘Great that the ideas are spreading!’ If that person was seeking personal fame and fortune, I’d wish them well and be glad that the ideas would in this way be brought to the attention of a wider audience. If this is what their Highest Self wants them to do, who would I be to argue with that? Whatever they are doing, it’s their Karma, so I’d wish them all the best.

Naturally, I am well aware of the fact that if we make use of any idea or a quotation to pass it off as our own, when it is not, in terms of copyright and legality this amounts to plagiarism or theft of intellectual property. As you know by now, I am not in pursuit of moneymaking, fame or glory. All I am interested in is the spiritual advancement of the human race and the wellbeing of our whole world. So, if someone tried to gain personal glory or credit from what they have ‘stolen’ from me, as far as I am concerned, the only problem – for them, not for me – I can see is the negative Karma they are creating for themselves by pretending they are something they are not.

The eternal light of the Christ Spirit, the Universal Christ, is ever the builder and constructor, as well as the re-constructor and healer of all life. The Divine chain of command that rules us and our world and everything it contains, as well as all others, is as follows. First in line are the Angels as representatives of the Great Mother’s wisdom and of the will and power of the Great Father. They are followed by the Masters and guides in the world of light. All of them are making extra special efforts at accompanying, guiding and protecting us during this difficult time of transition from one age into another.

They are the envoys and heralds through which the Great Father/Mother’s wisdom and power flows into us. This continues until our whole being is filled with a confidence that rests safely in the knowledge that they are constantly with us and our world to minister to all and to support every small effort one of us makes, and that they will never leave us. Regardless of how insignificant we may think of our role in the healing of our world, all human souls at least potentially are instruments through which the Christ light is waiting to manifest itself and work. All of us who are here at this special time of transition have been granted the gift of another lifetime, so that in due course we can be used to serve the Highest in some way or another. Each one of us is of the greatest importance in this work.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Apples From My Tree’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm

The Cross We Bear

However heavy our cross
And great our pain,
God’s Sun will always shine
After any kind of rain.

Sometimes we stumble
On other occasions we fall.
God and the Angels never refuse help
To those who call.

The Great Father/Mother of all life
Is with and part of us and
Therefore not only knows about
But takes part in every one of
Our heartaches, pains and tears.

If we ask for help from the Highest,
The wise ones in charge of us have
The power to make our troubles disappear,
Just like waving a magic wand.

Yet, that’s not what they do,
Because it would stop us from growing
In wisdom and understanding.
We would never learn to tap into
And develop our own inner strength and
Bring forth and work with
The characteristics of our Christ nature.

Because of this, instead they guide us intuitively
To someone who can show us
How to explore the higher purpose
And meaning of our life and
The reasons why we are suffering,
Thus making the burden of our cross
Lighter and easier to endure.

May the Great White Spirit
Fill your days with the blessing and healing power
Of His/Her love, wisdom and peace.
Be good, kind and loving to everybody.
Never forget that we all have to bear our own cross
And that is the earthly personality we ourselves
Created through the thinking and behaviour of past lifetimes.
That’s why each now has to fight their own inner and outer battles.

The cross is one of the most ancient symbols known to humankind. It was not invented by Christianity, but merely adopted from much more ancient religions and cultures that preceded it. In its true sense the cross never stood for death and crucifixion, but for the goodness and blessings of Earth life. It was originally meant to convey the idea that the spirit can overcome and rise above all happenings on the physical plane. During its many journeys through this particular form of existence all human spirits and souls remain firmly fixed to the cross of consciousness that Earth life presents.

There is no point in fighting against this, as the material and spiritual education that our planet alone can provide is compulsory and unavoidable because it is essential for our individual and collective evolution. The best we can do is go with the flow and submit ourselves willingly to whatever duties present themselves. This brings us much more easily into harmony with the energies of the Highest Forces than anything else. We have been granted the gift of another lifetime so that we may serve them and learn how to co-operate with them.
Because all life is consciousness, whether someone is as yet aware of this or not, every human being on this plane is constantly in search of consciousness expanding experiences. The degree to which this is happening depends on our actions and reactions to the experiences that come our way in every one of our daily encounters. Independent of whether they are insignificant or great, sweet or bitter, each one is meant to provide us with further opportunities for evolving through growing in wisdom and understanding. And the extent of the spiritual power we are gaining with the passing of time depends entirely on how conscious we are of how everything in the final analysis is designed and sent to us by the wise ones in charge of us in the higher realms of life.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Seeing God In Everything

When we recognise that God is in everything,
We see our world in a grain of sand
And a manifestation of Heaven in a wild flower.
We observe now the Divine plan manifest itself
In everything that is and that lays the key to
Infinity into the palms of our own hands,
And we become aware that every moment
Of our existence is part of Eternity.

William Blake
Edited by Aquarius

Please follow the link below to take a look at God in:

‘The Animal World Of Feelings’
http://www.petapixel.com/2012/11/13/emo ... d-animals/

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Astrology – The Divine Science

For a long time astrology and astronomy were considered to be one. They were only gradually separated in the course of the Western seventeenth century philosophy known as the age of reason, when astrology was rejected. In the later part of the medieval period, astronomy was still treated as the foundation upon which astrology was operating. But during the eighteenth century the two subjects came to be regarded as completely separate. Since then astronomy, the study of objects and phenomena originating beyond the Earth’s atmosphere, has been looked at as a science that is a widely studied academic discipline. In contrast to this many astrologers are treating the positions of celestial objects as the basis for the prediction of future events. As a form of divination and pseudoscience it has no scientific validity.

My kind of astrology is a very different one. It has nothing to do with horoscopes and fortunetelling but is applied psychology. In my view there is no finer instrument for getting to know ourselves. Hand in hand with this goes a considerable expansion of our understanding of the processes of life in general and the way they have always been affecting us and our world, individually and collectively. If one wishes to find a better grasp of just about anything that influences us and our earthly existence on its deepest innermost level, astrology is the best possible tool imaginable. And that’s how I am using astrology throughout my writings.

Life in the whole of Creation is subject to Universal or God’s laws and astrology demonstrates how all things have their allocated place and time and are serving a specific wise and higher purpose. It shows that everything in our own life and that of our world unfolds with the precision of a giant clockwork. These things leave no doubt in my mind that there really is a great plan of life * and that all is well with us and our world, in spite of the fact that it frequently does not look that way. If you follow the link at the end of this chapter, you can see for yourself how it has always been working.

Astrology is sometimes called the Divine science and that indicates that it belongs to the esoteric/spiritual realms and their sciences that form the background not only of our earthly existence, but of all worlds and beings throughout the whole of Creation. Invisible to earthly eyes, the angelic and spirit world behind the scenes of our present existence are ceaselessly toiling to bring everything on this plane into being at the right moment and to maintain it. In my view, astrology represents the higher esoteric wisdom and truth that is hidden behind the surface words astronomers use for the planets of our solar system. This is not unlike the surface words of the Jesus legend, when understood as literally true, and the wisdom that for a long time had to remain hidden behind them. The main difference is that the astronomical aspects really exist while the Master Jesus never did.

Astronomy is the technical earthly aspect that can be seen and observed. For merely scientific orientated people the planets’ names are just words that serve no other purpose than telling one apart from the other. The higher meaning of the planetary energies and the purpose each one of them is serving cannot yet be grasped by those whose minds so far can only comprehend concepts that concern earthly life, i.e. things that can be weighed and measured, touched, smelt and felt. When the time is right for them, these people will also begin to wake up to their true nature and the higher realities of the inner spiritual background of their present existence. Until this happens, they will be unable to perceive signals from our other world and true home. They can only be recognised when someone’s superconscious faculties has at least started to unfold.

Astrology can provide us with signs that there really is a great plan of life and that it has always been unfolding the way it should. Young and inexperienced souls among the scientists of our world know nothing about this. It is hard to grasp for earthly minds and perceptions that there are two types of science. The first is the one that seeks a better understanding of the principles of the processes of the outer physical plane of our earthly existence. The second is the higher esoteric science that serves the same purpose for its inner spiritual background. In truth these two sciences are one and there is no difference between them. I don’t think any scientists will get very far with their explorations for as long as they fail to recognise that there are two levels to humankind’s existence and that the world around us is but a reflection of that which is operating on its inner level. The inner brings the outer into being and without the inner, there would be no outer life.

Irrespective of how much anyone wishes to deny that our earthly existence has a spiritual background, I believe it is there nonetheless and there are many who share my view. The New Testament’s John 1:5 tells us: ‘The Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness cannot understand it.’ The light of the intuitive wisdom and knowledge of the Highest is present in everyone. It’s just that for a long time it remains hidden from our view, like buried under some kind of boulder. Through the experiences of many lifetimes this obstacle is gradually removed, so that the inner light in the form of ever increasing understanding can slowly begin to flow and lighten the earthly self’s darkness.

Back to astrology and why it is called the Divine science. In my view, astrology undoubtedly belongs to the realms of the esoteric/spiritual sciences and is part of the dimensions of life that can neither be seen nor measured and weighed. Astrology manifests itself on the outer level in many different forms. Its principles and laws throughout the ages have never changed. The only things about it that did were the interpretations of those who became interested in this intriguing branch of science. And it’s good to know that regardless of what people have ever made of anything, no false belief ever had the power to destroy the truth. In due course the former is shed and the latter becomes known to ever more of us. Naturally, this also applies to the many religious tales and legends our world has seen through the ages.

Astrology is an intuitive science as well as an artform. It consists mostly of intuitive knowledge and that is the kind that can only be given by our inner teacher, i.e. in-tuition, the wise one or living God within. To me, astrology is a gift from the Highest, the same as everything that is in our world and anywhere else in the whole of Creation. It therefore deserves to be treated with reverence, respect and gratitude and that also applies to astrology. Its basics can be taught like any other subject and just like them, the Divine science can be used either for wise and higher purposes or for negative and lower ones.

This is where freedom of choice comes into play. At all times it is up to us to choose which way we want to go. My choice was made a long time ago, it must have been all of thirty years, when the wise one within me gave me the first glimpses of astrology’s true meaning and higher purpose. The result is before you in the form of my writings. They have grown, and are still continuing to do so, into a unique travelogue of the miracles and wonders I keep on discovering along the road of my own healing journey. I won’t bore you with details, but it has been and still is an extremely demanding one.

To me, it will always remain a wonder and a miracle how the Universe through astrology willingly discloses ever more of its secrets to me. I find it endlessly fascinating and awesome, in the original meaning of the word, how riddles and puzzles of Cosmic proportions can in this way be unravelled intuitively. And it will never cease to amaze me with what kindness and generosity the Universal Forces are disclosing ever more of what must have been its deepest innermost secrets in order to show us that there really is nothing to fear for us earthlings.

If that sounds good to you, take my hand, metaphorically speaking, and walk with me through my writings. Come and see whether any of my truth could also become part of yours. Whenever you find something that does, do not forget to share it with as many as possible, so their truth can also increase.

Who Is Blind?
Those who are unable to perceive another world.
Who is dumb?
Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
Who is poor?
Those who are plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
Those whose hearts are contented.

Anon.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
From ‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 pm

A Rose By Any Other Name

Do you think it’s possible to change the course of one’s destiny by altering one’s name? My inner guidance gives me a loud and clear: ‘No!’ and points me to Shakespeare’s words in ‘Romeo and Juliet’: ‘What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.’ No matter what name you choose for a rose, call it brick or house or anything else, it still exudes the same scent, its spiritual essence. The same principle applies to human name changes. The essence, our spirit and soul and its emanations in the form of our character traces, reflected in our behaviour and reactions to the world around us remain unchanged and so does our Karma. The outer appearance of anything, including our own, is always a manifestation of what is happening within, never the other way round.

In any case, there is a wise and higher reason for our names. Everything in the whole of Creation is vibration and numerology reveals how every name possesses its own unique vibration that is an expression of the inner and outer characteristics of the person, animal or object carrying it. That’s why a rose by any other name cannot do anything but smell as sweet and why changing one’s name does in truth not alter anything. Interestingly enough also, people changing their names are likely to intuitively pick a name that has a similar, sometimes identical vibration as the old one. This is because on the inner level and therefore invisibly, the previous one will always remain, as this is the name the soul itself chose before entering into its present lifetime.

Very wisely the Universe has placed the power to consciously influence and change our destiny and future Karma into everybody’s own hands. And this can only be done by changing our character, our behaviour and thinking patterns, words, thoughts and actions in the here and now. We consciously need to endeavour to bring forth from within the very core of our being the highest qualities we are capable of. But even then, before any soul is allowed to move on to lessons of a different and higher nature, the Lords of Karma on the highest levels of life insist that every last shred of our Karmic debts has been paid and any damage we ever did has been redeemed. Until that has happened, none of us can be released from the drudgery of the tests and trials of earthly life. Each one of us has come with lots of good, bad and indifferent Karma into this lifetime. Otherwise there would be no need for us to be here.

Have you ever reflected on how most people’s name for everyday use is an abbreviation, usually because the full name is too long, mine included? Underneath however, the old name always remains valid and functioning, as I can tell you from first hand experience and also of those around me. Take a Maggie for example. She will always remain a Margaret. Mikes, Micks and Mitches will never change from their Michael vibration and so forth. So, a name – what’s in a name? A great deal! If you only know someone’s first name, numerologically it reveals much more about them than anyone would think. I once made a study of people’s initials only and that too led me to some interesting conclusions.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:07 pm

The Lamb Of God

Many of us are aware by now that our planet is a place of learning and Earth life a journey of discovery. In spite of the fact that at times our world still seems to resemble more a kindergarten than a University, for many this lifetime is an extra special one, which over time is slowly revealing itself as a healing journey that leads the human soul into the homecoming into its true nature and the oneness with God. Nobody can deny that we live in exciting times, and that they are also turning into increasingly stressful and demanding ones for everybody. Through all manner of illnesses, whose Karmic origins are lost somewhere in the mists of time, many are guided into their awakening and the unearthing of their own latent healing abilities.

We are all in this life together to realise our individual and collective highest potential and to develop into a race of healers and of saviours and redeemers of ourselves, each other and our whole world. However, before any of this can begin to happen for us we must first come alive to our true nature and of the God-like powers we all contain. And that is no end in itself either; having discovered that we have these powers we have to learn to use them wisely. This means never for selfish purposes and only for the good of the whole of our world and to contribute to the blessing and healing of all life.

By asking meekly to be guided and protected by God and the Angels and willingly following wherever they may lead us, as demonstrated by the legend of the life of the Master Jesus, we ourselves have to evolve into one of the Lambs of God. The more we apply our powers in the right way, the more whole we become; and to be whole is to be healed, holy and sanctified. The more we endeavour to bring forth, from within our own being, the Christ like traces of our character, giving of the highest and the best we are capable of, the more the negative traces – the ‘sins of the world’ – fade from our consciousness.

Yes, it is true that the Lamb of God takes them away, quite literally even, but not by any force outside our own consciousness; we ourselves have to do it. The more we listen to and follow our inner guidance to show us where we can give of our best, to relieve the suffering of our world; the more we focus our whole life on the blessing and healing of everything that comes our way, including ourselves, the more we ourselves become one of the lambs of God who follows willingly wherever our inner teacher tells us to go, the more the spirit of the Universal Christ comes alive in us, until it eventually takes over our whole being.

The Universe is constantly presenting us with opportunities for repaying our Karmic debts and making good the misdeeds of all previous lifetimes, but this can only be done through our own loving thoughts, words and actions. Each is required to act out their predestined role as saviour and redeemer of themselves and – because of our oneness on the inner level of life – of our whole world. On this level, for better and for worse, we not only we all influence each other but also the soul of the whole of Creation. And that is how, in a surprisingly different way from what anyone would have believed in days gone by, the Christ can and indeed is going to be the saviour and redeemer of all earthly life, but only in that sense.

This demands a thorough cleansing of our consciousness from all false beliefs and prejudices; to achieve this we have been granted the gift of another lifetime. As already established, we are here to grow and evolve through overcoming and rising above our human foibles and weaknesses. Why do we have them? Because they are part of the lesson of becoming familiar with the higher and lower aspects of our nature and learning to differentiate between them.

The astrology I practise is most helpful here. It is applied psychology and in my view unequalled as a tool for increasing one’s self-awareness. My kind of astrology has nothing in common with the fortune telling variety that can be found in many newspapers and magazines. The vital difference between them you will soon be able to discover for yourself, if you study my interpretations of the Sun signs. I believe that the most vital requirement for overcoming any problem, to find a solution it is necessary to acquire sufficient wisdom and self-knowledge to be able to recognise that some kind of inner hurdle has to be overcome by us first. This is where what, to me, is real astrology truly comes into its own.

All weak points are waiting to be converted by us into strong ones, but do you know yours all that well? I didn’t when I first started on this pathway, but astrology helped me to become aware of things about me that I knew I was doing without being consciously aware of them. This led me into the recognition that it must be possible to use astrology like a tool that should be made available to all those who are interested in getting to know themselves and their inner motivations better. As that felt like something I could really get my teeth into, I enrolled in a course of this amazing subject.

That’s how it came about that many years later, I can tell you from first hand experience that the Divine science can indeed provide us with a better understanding that eases one’s passage through life in many ways. If astrology had not had a serious spiritual side that relates to the evolution and development of the individual and collective human psyche, the soul, I do not think that I would have taken any further interest in it. But as ever more insights into the esoteric/spiritual meaning behind all astrological concepts started to flow into my writings, its serious side began to reveal itself. It came increasingly clear to me that in contrast to the attempts at astrological fortunetelling that have been known throughout the ages, the astrology my inner teacher is helping me to develop draws its inspiration from a different level of life.

Each soul has been created for some specific purpose and at a predestined time it has to carry out a special task that cannot be fulfilled by any other soul. As my inner doors opened and ever more understanding of astrological concepts exposed themselves to me, the more clearly I realised that this must be my predestined pathway and my special task. To find yours, first let the Astro Files show you in which direction your main life lessons are pointing. Then fine-tune this by paying attention to your inner guidance. It comes to you through your natural inclinations and the things you feel naturally drawn to. That is your inner Self’s guidance; trust it and follow it; it does know the way.

Recommended Reading:
‘You Are Special’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Prayer For Renewal Of Faith

O Universal Christ,
Light of all lights,
Star of all stars.
You are the Sun above and behind
The Sun in the sky above us.
Together with the Great Father/Mother of all life
You are the true Lord and Lady,
Master and Mistress
Of the whole of Creation.
Please draw us close to you
And renew our awareness of
Your sacred presence in our hearts,
So that through this the hope and faith
Of our whole world is renewed.

We are Your children and
The whole human race is
The work of Your hands.
Every one of us is
A sheep of Your flock.
Heal the hurt in us,
Comfort the pain in us,
Release us from our loneliness
And show us how we can change
Our weaknesses into strengths.

May the power of Your total and unconditional love
Fill our whole being and flow through us
Into everything we come into contact with,
To us bring the renewal of life
And strengthening of the
God-power within, which we and our world
Have been searching for such a long time.

May every one of Your children of the Earth
Be renewed in You,
Grow stronger in faith and
Be filled with joyful hope and trust.
Now that You are revealing yourself
As the true world teacher of the Aquarian Age,
Show us how we can do our share of
Making our world an ever
More beautiful and peaceful place
That is ruled by kindness and tolerance
Towards each other and where everyone rests safely
In the knowledge of Your protection and love.

Kindly walk before us and light the way
Up the spiritual mountain of life
For all Your children,
Hand in hand with Your servants,
The Angels and Masters of our other world,
And all other spirit friends and helpers.
May our whole being fill ever more
With Your Loving Spirit,
Enabling us to love You more dearly,
See You more clearly and
Become more like You and
At one with You,
With each passing day.

Amen