Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Because we earthlings have been given freedom of choice by the Universal forces, whenever there is an indication that we should make some changes on our lifepath, nobody forces us to make them. Wise ones, however, pay attention to the guidance that comes their way in the form of something appearing to go wrong. They respond by trying their hand at something else and looking towards channelling their energies into different avenues of expression. For a long time we are unaware that the Universe is constantly offering us choices and that in truth no-one forces us to do anything we do not like or to believe things that do not sound true to us. There is always a choice and it has to be made – by us. But, before we can choose wisely, we first have to become aware of the fact that we are allowed to choose. Try not to overlook that not choosing also amounts to a choice.

Humankind’s much cherished freedom is comparable to a dog going for a walk on a lead. We are the dog and our Karma is the lead which our Highest or God Self holds in its loving yet stern, undeviating and unrelenting hands. It alone knows our true needs and whatever is the right thing for us in any given moment. It constantly guides us into our next adventures on the Earth plane. For each one of us this is the only authority in the whole of Creation who really knows which lessons still have to be integrated by us and which tests and trial are necessary to lead us home into the oneness with God.

From 'Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Fruit Grown On The Tree Of Life

• When one door of happiness closes, another one is usually ready to open. But if we look too long at the door that has closed, we are in danger of being unable to notice the one that is waiting to open for us.

• The love and wisdom of the Great Mother knows when to give and withhold. Through withholding the Universal life forces are teaching humankind the value of things. The most painful lessons are the best learnt. One never forgets them.

• The best friends are those with whom one can sit without saying a word and then walking away with a feeling of having had the best conversation ever.

• Always try to put yourself in the other person’s shoes. If it feels that something could hurt you, it is likely to do the same to the other person.

• Every day do something good for someone, even if it’s just leaving them alone and allowing them to be.

• A smile costs nothing and yet it has the power of lightening up a dark day. Let’s seek the company of those who make our hearts and souls smile.

• We are in this life so that we may learn to love God’s way and that means loving wisely, so let’s accept that giving someone all our love is by no means an assurance that they will love us back. The love we seek to develop loves for its own sake and without expecting anything in return. Why not just love people and wait to see whether our love can light the candle of love in their hearts? If not, be content that they have been teaching you how to love – that’s wisdom!

• Appreciate and value the people who touched your life when you went through particularly difficult phases of your earthly development.

• Don’t go for looks, they can deceive and with the passing of time fade away. And do not chase after material wealth because that can disappear much quicker. Seek the company of people with inner beauty and spiritual wealth they are willing to share it with you. Listen to your inner guidance whether their truth could also become yours. Such gifts are priceless because they are the only ones we are allowed to take with us into Eternity. No-one will ever try to take them from us. Spiritual wealth is the only thing that’s worth acquiring in earthly life. The more of it we accumulate, the closer we come to no longer requiring further lifetimes on this plane.

• Hope for enough happiness to make you sweet; trials to make you strong; sorrows to remind you that you are a human being on an evolutionary pathway of life; and hope to find true everlasting happiness, in spite of the tests and trials that are sure to come everybody’s way in earthly life.

• When we entered into our present lifetime, we were crying while everyone around us was smiling. But when we die we are going to be the smiling one because we are returning to the spirit realm, our true home. If those around us during the time of our physical death knew what’s really happening to us, they too would be smiling and be happy for us. They’d be looking forward to the moment when they will be joining us in the greater beauty and freedom of our other world.

• But wherever we may find ourselves, in this world or the spirit realm, let’s enjoy the gift of the life we have been given and try to make the most of everything that is on offer.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:49 pm

If at any given time evil desires of our lower nature rise to the surface of our consciousness, we are free to decide whether we wish to follow them and act them out or not. The more highly evolved we become, the easier it becomes to acknowledge and accept such things as part of our lower animal nature, which have outlived their usefulness. Whenever this happens, wise ones reach for the hand of their Highest Self and request its help to change and transmute the energies of the desires that are no longer in our interest into something that serves the highest good and greatest joy of all life.

From 'Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Do Not Fear The Unknown

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides from ‘A Time to Remember’ in Stella Polaris Oct/Nov 2008: ‘Do not be afraid of the future and the unknown. You do not need to fear the moment of your physical body’s death, because it is nothing but a step forward that returns you into our world, your true home, and enters you into its greater freedom and a fuller existence. Your physical body has been your vehicle for one lifetime. Each time you leave it behind you move from life in physicality into our world of light.

‘Without consciously being aware of it in your present existence, this is a road you have travelled many times before. On every occasion the only thing you can take with you is whatever light, in the form of wisdom and understanding, you have gained from the experiences of all your earthly lifetimes, including the most recent one up to the moment of leaving it behind. Every bit of this knowledge is stored in the memories of your soul. From there it is constantly emanating into the conscious awareness of your earthly self, helping or hindering its pathway, as the case may be. And each time you reach the spirit world, the beauty and wonders of this realm and its life once more reveal themselves to you.’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:13 pm

It is possible to save ourselves many disappointments when we bear in mind that doors will only ever open for anyone when they are meant to. And when one of them does, the experience can be likened to something that can usually only be seen in funny films. Having so got used to pushing and shoving uselessly at far too many doors, there may well come a moment, when – metaphorically speaking – we have at last found the right one. In that case the door flies open so suddenly that it makes you feel almost as if you were shooting out through the window, at the other end of the room. Why not try it out for yourself sometime?

From 'Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm

To The One I Love

A Greeting From The World Of Spirit

Sometimes I’ll come when you’re asleep
As an unexpected visitor.
Don’t leave me outside in the street
By locking your inner door.

I’ll enter quietly, softly sit
And gaze upon you in the dark.
Then, when I have had my fill,
I’ll kiss you and depart.

Don’t think of me as dead or asleep,
For I am neither.
In fact, I’m more alive now than anyone
In your world can ever hope to be.

I have merely moved to another dimension of life.
When I left my physical body behind,
I entered into the greater freedom
And beauty of the spirit realm.

You have no idea how enjoyable it is to
No longer being chained to earthly life.
But you’ll find out for yourself soon enough,
When your time for joining me has come
And I am greeting you with wide open arms.

Nikola Vaptsarov
Edited by Aquarius

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides from the StarLink January 2012: ‘Many in your world to this day believe that life stops when you leave your physical body behind. Yet, in truth life is eternal and there is no death. All lifeforms are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. And that means that your loved ones are neither dead nor sleeping. They have merely moved to another dimension of life on its inner level, where all is one and there is no separation between anything. They most certainly have not gone from you.

‘You can contact your loved ones any time through the power of the love in your heart and in your thoughts and meditations. At the same time this helps the development of your awareness of eternal life. The Great Father/Mother of all life is your Creator and true parent. God is love and the law of life is love and the Creator loves each and every one of its creations totally and unconditionally. God is spirit and so is the essence of your loved ones and also of you. That level of consciousness knows no death and this is where your loved ones are now, alive and well in God’s eternal love. In our world, the realm of spirit, no-one ever leaves anybody and in spirit your loved ones will always be with you.

‘Knowing all this, do not begrudge them leaving you. Having experienced it many times ourselves, when we were still taking part in earthly lessons, we can tell you first hand what a blessed relief it is not having to care for a physical body any more that’s constantly in need of attention. Cleaning and clothing, feeding, exercising and resting this vehicle for getting around in earthly life takes up inordinate amounts of time. On top of all that your outer shell is easily hurt and wounded, it can become ill in many different ways, grows old and begins to deteriorate and decay, the way everything in earthly life eventually has to do. Once you have left it behind, there is none of that for you any more. You are free, not only of taking part in physical life but also of the yoke of time, which does not exist in our world. You too have left your physical body behind many times before. It’s just that you have no conscious awareness of it for as long as you dwell on the physical plane.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Time’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:44 pm

In every human being true and lasting faith in ourselves and the goodness of the life the Universe has bestowed upon us can only grow through learning from our own first hand experiences. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will even for wise ones, when they have unsuccessfully tried one door after another, yet none seems to be willing to open, no matter how hard they try, these people take a break from their efforts. They go into quiet reflection mode and enter into a bit of a dialogue with themselves that goes something like this: ‘Let me see, what I am presently trying to do cannot be meant for me. Maybe the Universe has something else for me in mind, possibly something better. If so, I’ll be patient and wait for another opportunity that will surely come, especially if I ask for it.

‘Are things really going wrong in my life or is it merely the Universe’s way of asking me to change direction? Could this be happening for my own good, because the Universe loves me and knows my true wants and needs better than I do? Might it be protecting me against myself, so I can find what is rightfully mine? Is it possible that something superior to what I had in mind is in store for me? Let’s wait patiently for a while, so that another opportunity can come my way.

‘Ah yes, I like this. What an improvement on despairing or even swearing at the Universe for not fulfilling my wishes. After all, I am a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and my true nature is love. Show me how to walk the loving way instead, with love in my heart for myself and everybody who will be touched by my enterprise. All right, here I go! I love you and trust You, Great White Spirit, as You love and trust me. Ah yes, that feels much better!’

From 'Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:33 pm

A Message Of Hope From The Lords Of Karma

Part One

In the middle of December 2014, at the time of putting the finishing touches to the previous chapter, ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’, the December 2013/January 2014 issue of Stella Polaris of the White Eagle Lodge arrived. It contained a New Year’s Address by the White Eagle group of guides under the heading ‘Behold, I Make All Things New!’ Even thought it’s the month of August, I believe the time is always right for a new beginning. That’s why I would like to share the essence of this message with you as follows:

Once again you stand at the threshold of a new year. Before you are fresh opportunities for serving God and helping forward the spiritual evolution of the new age of Aquarius. In spite of the over-enthusiastic materialism of Earth life, the veil between the two worlds is constantly growing thinner, and each one of you can be an instrument of God to bring about the required change in the minds of the people that is capable of transforming their outlook on life. Everybody can become such a tool as soon as the true purpose and meaning of your existence on the Earth plane has been understood. Through you the light of the new spiritual revelation that is now coming to humankind is meant to spread throughout your world.

We bid you reach to the source of all life and light, to the living God, to the Eternal Light, which is the life of each one of you. ‘Behold, I make all things new! I, God, Father/Mother, the Source from whom all derive their being.’ We, your guides in the world of light, have said these things to you time and again. We make no excuse for this, as it is a truth that cannot be emphasised too strongly. As old as Eternity, it is the source of your strength and hope, comfort and happiness. Not only for this personal joy must you seek and work for the light, but for the wellbeing of your whole world.

When you take a closer look at the state of your planet and people’s conflicting minds, your hearts may feel sad or maybe even filled with fear and wondering what the coming year may bring. The Masters and Lords of Karma, who control and direct humankind’s progress, are waiting to reveal to those whose hearts are pure and simple the truth of what lies ahead. From these great beings we bring to you this message for the coming New Year.

In spite of uneasiness and fear of increased conflict, they tell us that the new age is destined to bring a fresh revelation of God’s love, wisdom and truth to humankind. However, before it can come the hearts and souls of all of your world has to be prepared. A furrow needs to be ploughed before any seed can ever be sown and the plough carrying out this work is constantly toiling on the Earth plane. Not surprisingly, many are finding this process unpleasant because it means shedding preconceived ideas, prejudices and false beliefs about themselves, others and life in general. They may have held them dear for a very long time, in some cases over many lifetimes. Yet, no matter how deeply ingrained some of them have become and how difficult they are to shed, each one of them must go.

The new age brings to you a wonderful and glorious revelation of life in a spiritual way, which is a celebration of the spiritual siblinghood and kinship with all life. Humankind has to learn that it cannot live for itself and that every thought, word and deed of yours affects not only the whole of your race but the rest of God’s Creation. Each one of you eventually has to come to the conclusion that whatever you gain for yourselves alone you cannot enjoy. It is impossible to be happy while many of your siblings in the great family of humankind remain in want. Spiritually personal happiness depends upon the welfare of everybody else.

This is a hard lesson and that is why much conflict arises during the ploughing of the field. However, when the first furrow is completed, the ploughman keeps his vision straight ahead and concentrates on his distant goal. Do not allow the opinions and fears of the world to deflect you, but keep your vision steadily fixed upon the Highest. Remember that with every passing day the Lords of Karma are offering each one of you fresh opportunities for restoring the balance of your spiritual bankbooks.

To this day many believe that the law of Karma is an unfair law, when in truth it is nothing of the kind for two reasons. On the one hand it offers you openings for paying off your karmic debts, and on the other it assists you with climbing ever higher upon the golden stairway that in the end leads every human spirit and soul back into the very heart of God’s Kingdom. The wise ones among you therefore consider each new year as one that is laden with chances for working their way through the last remnants of the darkness that over the ages has accumulated in their own souls and the soul of your world.

Some of you are heavy with sorrow because their loved ones are suffering. We are aware how hard it is for you to have to remain still, to be unable to do anything to help. Whenever you witness any kind of suffering of body or mind that you are unable to heal, remind yourself that the sufferer is passing through a condition of life that will eventually bring them into the light. Your contribution is to ever hold your loved ones into the light of the Highest and pray that sufficient hope and courage will come to their soul to make good.

We assure you that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, is a God of infinite love, tenderness and mercy. Each one of His/Her children of the Earth is destined to go through experiences on your present plane of existence that eventually brings them the happiness and peace they are longing for. That’s why we are bringing you this message of hope and comfort. For what takes place in each individual personal life simultaneously happens in the collective. What you observe in your world that appears to be painful is the road your whole race must travel. That which you see in someone’s personal suffering is the pathway of that particular soul.

The story of the life of the Master Jesus, the blessed Christ, was once given to humankind as an allegory. It demonstrates how every human spirit and soul, as soon as it has become sufficiently evolved, is required to conduct not only its daily life on the outer plane but – far more importantly – its thoughts and feelings on the inner level. The birth of Jesus, his temptations, illumination, crucifixion and ascension were given to provide your world with illustrations of the initiations, i.e. experiences all of you eventually have to undergo on the way that takes you home into the full conscious awareness of your true nature and oneness with God.

Some day you will be able to compare the experiences of your own spiritual development with parables and allegories of the Christian Gospels. As you accept with patience and in sweet surrender the inevitable difficulties that had to encounter along the road, you will feel flowing into you the power of the Christ light and Its life-force who is constantly making all things new.

This energy can only come to any of you by degrees, very simply and slightly at first. You may occasionally become aware of a glow in your heart and a harmony that is working to shape your life anew. If you direct the right thoughts and put into action the law of love and direct it towards anyone you come into contact with, especially when adverse circumstances have to be faced, you will soon discover that quite magically things gradually smooth themselves out.

When your life begins to flow more easily, as surely it will, you may think to yourself: ‘Life is so good to me!’ You are beginning to realise that beyond the reach of your own efforts there is a power and a love at work that is helping you to conduct your life more harmoniously and peacefully. There will be a glow in your heart that brings a sweet happiness. This sometimes remains with you only for a few minutes, if you are lucky several hours or even days, but then to your disappointment it disappears. These feelings come to help you become aware of the Divine power and light that alone can bring human souls an inward peace and happiness that is beyond all worldly understanding. There is no way that those who are purely worldly minded can ever dwell in this peace, the glowing light and the supreme happiness it does bring to awakening and awakened souls.

These things are realisations that come to you occasionally and by degrees. They will increase as your life advances and you move forwards and upwards on a spiral of light that represents a lighted stairway that eventually brings all human souls into the eternal Kingdom of light and joy. Each one who reaches that state of consciousness has become a true child of God and a saviour of all humankind. No-one can be truly happy in this manner without also helping many others to reach the same state.

Anyone who has passed through great earthly tribulation ultimately enters into the full consciousness of Heaven and reaches the supreme realisation of humankind’s spiritual kinship and siblinghood with all life. From that point onwards you live to serve the many instead of yourself. When you have reached this evolutionary phase, you may at some stage of your own free will descend once more onto the Earth plane and live in an ordinary physical body. Through this the special role you are playing will remain unrecognised by those who are still dwelling in the shadows of their spiritual ignorance.

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:44 pm

If your funds are low and your debts are constantly too high, dear Friend, the time may be right for some soul-searching and asking yourself: ‘Why am I not taking part in the Universe’s abundance? Is it because I am not sharing my gifts and talents, of which we all have many, sufficiently with others? What about increasing my input of good things into life, so that in due course it can return nothing but more of the same to me? Do I need to be less selfish and think more about the good of the whole of society, life, our beautiful planet and the Universe? Why don’t I stick my toes into the water and see what happens?’

From 'Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Message Of A Hope From The Lords Of Karma

Part Two

If I Be Raised, I Will Raise All People

Souls who have decided to come again into the darkness of earthly life out of love for their fellow beings are radiating God’s light from their loving hearts. They are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels and in due course their mere presence helps to transmute the very physical atoms of the Earth. This raises the vibrations of the whole planet and that’s the higher esoteric meaning of the Jesus legend’s: ‘If I be raised up, I will raise all people.’

Through us the Universal Christ is bringing you the following message today: ‘The heart of every human being at the beginning of its earthly existence contains a spark of My light in a slumbering state. For a long time it remains this way, but as soon as another earthling has evolved sufficiently, the spark wakes up and the lower self begins to bring forth and practise its Divine characteristics, which each one of you alike inherits from Me. With every one to whom this happens I, the Universal Christ, am being raised and the power of My light increases in your world. This in turn raises the vibrations not only of the whole of humankind and your world, but also the whole of Creation. The more you use your Christ energies, the higher and finer your own vibrations become, the more you become like Me and at one with Me.’

At all times spirit guides are accompanying and trying to help you. Alas, the measure of assistance we can provide you with depends on the faith and trust in the basic goodness of life you have developed at any given moment. Everything depends how you respond to your inner guidance, the living God within, the intuitive knowledge that comes to you from your Christ Self. But no matter what happens to you, we shall never leave you. We understand the trials and tribulations you have to endure much better than you do, because like you we once walked the Earth and during the initial stages of our education there, we had to work our way through very similar ones.

There are many groups of spirit helpers and each one of them is headed by a Master. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, is the architect and designer of the Great Plan of life. The Angels are its executors and in charge of every lifeform that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation. The Angelic hierarchy is responsible for the unfoldment of the plan and that, with the help of countless spirit friends and helpers, it keeps on unfolding in the right way and at the right time. Even though we are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that we are there. Without the spiritual background of your present existence and us there would be no life on the Earth.

And let there be no doubt in anyone’s mind that the reigns for the grand design rest safely in our Creator’s loving hands. Allow no-one to convince you otherwise and wherever you may find yourself, do what your inner guidance tells you what is good and right for you, at that particular moment. You have every reason to trust that, independent of what may still have to take place in your world, everything will always be well with you and it.

Referring to the law of Karma and its keepers, the Christian gospels tell you in St Matthew 5:18: ‘For truly I say to you, until Heaven and Earth pass away, not even a yoth or a dash shall pass away from the law, until all of it is fulfilled.’ Note: a yoth is the smallest letter in the Aramaic and Hebrew language. As far as the Great Plan of life is concerned, to paraphrase St Matthew 24: 35-36: ‘Even Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My words of wisdom and truth shall remain forever. The meaning of the words Heaven and Earth have been in the process of passing away for some time. The Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are conducting this process. They do know when it is complete, but they are not going to tell us, we too have to trust and wait, just like you.’

All we can tell you at present that you have every reason to look forward to the future with hope and confidence. Rest assured that everything will work out perfectly. Do not be disturbed unduly by the things that to this day are happening in your world. Every one of them serves as an educational tool for the unfoldment of the grand design for your race and your planet. They are necessary for the lessons that have not yet been sufficiently grasped by the younger and less experienced souls in your midst.

Instead of worrying and getting upset, look up and tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the highest forces of life. For a long time they have been working ceaselessly on the awakening of the Divine spark in the hearts of ever more human beings, whatever their evolutionary state may be. The contact with these forces alone can bring you and your world the peace and harmony for which deep down every human heart and soul is yearning deeply. Never give up hope that eventually a united world will emerge that has but one government for the whole of humankind.

Even now, ever more of you are becoming aware of the fact that no-one can live only unto themselves and that the same is also true for the countries of your world. So, do your best to establish the spirit of siblinghood and goodwill on the Earth by conducting your own life in this manner. Wise ones appreciate that there is nothing to fear from those who to this day insist on putting themselves outside of that which is good, right and true. These sages know that in due course, in God’s time rather than their own, the inner eyes of every perpetrator against the Cosmic laws will be opened. They will then realise the error of their ways and start to change their behaviour, just the same as you once did.

Eventually, everything that is no longer of use and desirable on the Earth plane will be absorbed into power and light of the Christ Star, the Sun beyond the Sun, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation. Meanwhile rest assured that humankind’s existence will never end because each one of you is a spark of the Divine. The true Christ-Mass is taking place with each one of you who awakes into the awareness of their true nature and starts to bring forth the characteristics of their own Christ nature.

With that we leave you, dear children of the Earth. Be consoled and rest safely in the knowledge that God is love and wisdom as well as merciful. God be with you and bless each one of you. We wish you a happier and more peaceful and contented New Year than you have ever had in your present incarnation and many previous ones. Our love, dear ones, all our love to you. Your guides in the world of light.

The best is never over,
The best has never gone.
There’s always something beautiful
That keeps us marching on.

There is a compensation
For every cross we have to bear,
And a secret consolation,
Is always waiting somewhere.

Every end is a new beginning
And as one day we’ll surely see,
The best is never over,
The best is yet to be.

And that is particularly true for us and our world.

The following is the essence of a White Eagle Monday Thought 27.6.2016 that arrived in my inbox when I had just finished updating the above chapter: ‘It is one thing to learn about scientific facts, as you call them, as well as spiritual or occult truth. Until you have built into your soul body the constructive God-atoms of light, you will be unable to serve life the way you would like to. There is a great difference between knowing with your mind and knowing with your inner self. The latter brings forth from you spontaneous good thoughts, words and actions because you then instinctively project the light of love that is within you. This light is creative and capable of raising the very atoms and vibrations of your whole world. And each time you think light and good, you are the co-creator with God of a beautiful world and humankind.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm

‘When our interest in the religious/spiritual/philosophical side of life awakens, its hopes, dreams and aspirations increasingly act as our guide to doing the right things at the right moment and avoiding the wrong ones. Our inner guide, the living God within, shows us the greater picture of life and with this comes an awareness of what is truly important in this life. With this recognition we freely and willingly seek ways of doing whatever is in our power to make a difference in our world and to ease the plight of our troubled and long-suffering planet.’

From ‘The Holy Trinity’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Faith Instead Of Religion

With all my heart and soul I do believe that the new faith of the Aquarian Age is going to help us resolve every one of the conflicts of our world and that this will eventually be possible in harmonious ways and without further bloodshed. There has been far too much of that in our world. With my inner vision I envisage it as a place where national boundaries no longer exist and everybody lives together in friendship and goodwill, peace and harmony with their neighbours, locally, nationally and internationally.

The coming of the Age of Aquarius means that a new golden age is dawning, an age of friendship and siblinghood with all life and equal rights for every one of God’s children of the Earth, independent of their gender and creed, the colour of their skin and nationality. By thinking and dreaming about it as much as possible, whilst doing our best to bring it into being in our own life, we help to bring it about. I trust God’s great plan of life and believe that the day will come – in the not too distant future – when the wisdom of the feminine will once more be making its presence felt and voice heard much more powerfully. In particular this is true for the women of countries where to this day everything connected with the feminine is suppressed by religious beliefs.

Through the adjustments that are being made everywhere in connection with the application of the masculine and feminine forces, the balance of our world will at last be restored. Through this the religious beliefs that to this day are trying to dominate the world scene will be reaching their natural end, making room for the faith of the Aquarian Age:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

On reflection ‘religion’ is probably not quite the right word to use in connection with the new faith that is now unfolding. As the word religion has too many unpleasant and negative connotations for many, let’s replace it with ‘faith’. That is a much better description of what is happening to us and our world now, in any case. To my mind, the word ‘religion’ is a totally inadequate description for the new faith of the Aquarian age. It cannot do justice to what the new faith is about, which is infinitely more than what any of the old belief systems could ever bring humankind.

There appears to be a great deal of controversy over the roots of the word religion. Some argue that it comes from the Latin ‘religare’ – to link or unite. Be that as it may, I feel that the old religions were carefully designed to keep us away from discovering too early our own Christ nature, the living God within. Creating the illusion of separateness kept us from consciously reconnecting with and once more taking possession of our eternal oneness with God, which nothing and nobody could ever destroy. Showing us the way how to do just this that’s what makes the new faith into the first religion in the true sense of word. Yet, any of these things could only be revealed to us at the right time, i.e. when the energies available to us and our world were right. That’s what they are NOW! More about this in the chapter ‘The Origin Of My Truth’.

We are presently leaving behind six thousand years of patriarchy with its religions that removed us farther and farther from the Source of our being. But there is no need for blaming anyone for this because everything that happened did so for the wise higher purpose of creating an ever deepening impression that we are separate beings from God and alone on the Earth plane. Through believing that we are struggling on our own we learn to lesson to appreciate the value of the support of our friends and helpers behind the veil of consciousness that separates our world from theirs, when the time has come for rediscovering and reconnecting with them. This is the reason why for a long time they have to remain unseen and unknown to us earthlings.

This is not helped by the fact that the old religions are based upon and supercharged with fear. It is highly likely that, if not in this lifetime then in previous ones, we were systematically indoctrinated with the fear of God and brainwashed into being afraid of anything connected with the Divine. God and the Angel alone know how many earthly lifetimes we have spent since losing the conscious awareness that through the Divine aspect of our own nature we have always remained one with God and all life. What a gift and reward awaits every one of us after having spent hundreds, maybe thousands of lifetimes in physicality of being disconnected from this part of our nature, when we eventually discover that nothing could disrupt our oneness with God and that in truth there is nothing to be afraid of re-entering into the state known as Paradise.

The new faith is bringing us something that none of the old religions could ever give us and that is true faith. It has its foundations in a deep inner certainty that we are safe and forever will be in the loving hands of the Highest realms of life and Its Angels. Nothing will ever be able to shake this trust and nobody will ever be able to take it from us. Although our earthly mind is the receiver station into which the wisdom from the Highest flows, this kind of knowledge is of the heart and not the head alone.

The new faith is based on a deep inner understanding of who we are, where we once came from and one day shall be returning to. Knowing these things with great certainty that is the prize and reward every soul receives from the Universe for patiently enduring whatever our Karma may still have to present us with. A pot of gold like no other awaits us at the end of the rainbow of our evolutionary journey of many lifetimes on the Earth plane and that is the renewed and healed relationship with our Creator. And that brings us the indestructible certainty that God is part of us as much as we are part of God and that thorough this we are one with all life.

Understanding the spiritual background of life and its processes much better, we appreciate that God’s great plan of life, in which every one of us has their allocated place, has always unfolded and will forever continue to do so. Having learnt about the laws of life helps us to trust implicitly that we shall always be safe and protected, nurtured and cared for, the same as everybody else. This is how what once started as a journey of spiritual infants on the descending arc of exploring the lowest and darkest corners of life in physicality, eventually winds up with us kneeling before the throne of the Highest. Now that we have evolved into a mature and responsible adult of whom the wise ones in charge of us and our world can be proud, they may even allow us to join their ranks by applying for one of their apprenticeships. Who knows?

The faith of the new age is a creed that is no longer of the head and earthbound, the way the old religions were. It is of the heart and belongs to the superconscious realms of life, because it has its foundation in the fact that every human heart is part of the living and beating heart of the whole of Creation. Whichever way one looks at the new faith, what could be more important in anyone’s life than finding it? Our heart is the seat of truth. It knows the answers to all our questions and what is right or wrong. And mine tells me that the unification of all countries and their people, including India and Pakistan’s, will come because it is predestined to be part of the Great Architect’s evolutionary plan for us and our world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healing Our Relationship With God’
• ‘All About Faith’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:07 pm

‘Thought has infinite creative power. Thought and imagination can and do create in your world and in ours. This means that human beings with their habitual thoughts shape their lives and circumstances. Although some of you will disagree with this; in due course they too will find out that this is true. As you think, so you become and your surroundings evolve. In other words you are creating your conditions and environment by your own thoughts, not only you yourself, but the whole of humankind is doing this. You see how great and grave is this power? It creates humankind and its world.

‘We cannot emphasise too strongly the power of thought. Humankind thinks that thought is something private. Your thoughts are expressed in your face, in the wellbeing of your body. They are even expressed in your clothing, in your homes, in your business, in your walking, your writing, your aura – that which is hidden is shouted from the rooftops by your thoughts.

‘Thought can heal and create good health, but it can also inflict pain and disease, and disrupt and destroy the mental and soul life of humankind. Thought can do anything in your world and others. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate form the root of all suffering and wars. Thought can also bring forth beauty and harmony, feelings of kinship and everything else humankind longs for. Your scientists are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought.’

From ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’

‘Healers And Healing’

Last edited by aquarius123esoteric on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:01 pm

A World Without Religions Means A World Without War

Imagine there’s no Heaven.
It’s easy if you try.
No Hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
Living for today.

Imagine there’s no countries.
It isn’t hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for.
And no religion too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger.
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world.

You may say that I’m a dreamer,
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon

Being of the head, the religions that to this day are with us still succeed in separating us from each other. This is done through stirring hatred and distrust against all who refuse to share their belief that their God or their way to God is superior to any other, when in truth there never has been more than one Highest authority of life. Such beliefs provide the followers of the remaining patriarchal systems with the welcome age-old excuse for warfare and terrorism that aims to destroy anything that gets into the way of its fantasies. For as long as any of these old religions remain part of our world there will be war somewhere with their leaders continuing to dream of being top-dog of a religion that rules our whole world.

This role can only be played by the new faith of the Aquarian Age. The formula for a world at peace is a very simple concept that is of the heart and therefore based on love and wisdom, goodwill and truth. It invites all of us in and unites us. That is the profound message of John Lennon’s masterpiece. Alas, to this day there is war wherever religious fanatics are seeking supremacy over others. The faith of the new age overcomes this by no longer being purely of the mind. Instead it flows quite naturally from the wellspring of all human hearts to the surface of their consciousness.

The best definition of this process I found in Joanna Trollope’s novel ‘A Passionate Man’. Archie is its main character. His father has died and the local priest drops in and offers him and his wife to pray for the deceased. When Archie refuses, the priest points out: ‘But you are churchgoers. You are part of the Christian family.’ Archie’s patience is at an end and he bursts out: ‘I may be a religious man – I may have a deep religious sense – but I am not at all sure there is a God. Not our God, in any case . . .

‘Don’t you even know what religion means? Are you so hidebound by your colourless bureaucratic orthodoxy that religion only means to you this frightful modern Church with its doggerel hymns and playschool prayers? Religion is an awakened sense of some great controlling force, an awareness that above or beyond there is not just a freedom but a fulfilment. And this awareness of power and possibility makes us strive ever onwards, morally, emotionally, spiritually. What on Earth has such a concept to do with the dreary pen-pushing second-rate God you want to offer me?’

But where to India and Pakistan stand in connection with this? In spite of the rich store of spiritual wealth of heart and mind, body and soul of the ancient civilisations and cultures in which India and Pakistan have their roots, spiritually and materially the two countries are becoming ever more impoverished. Much of this is due to their decaying social systems dating back to the colonial times when the two warring factions were still one.

Adding to the problems this creates are the outdated religions of the patriarchy with their false beliefs of masculine superiority over the feminine. That in my view is the cause of one of the biggest dilemmas our whole world has to tackle and that is over-population and the things that inevitably follow in its wake like lack of food and clean water, poor education and inferior medical care. The two countries shall get nowhere until they are ready to dig down to the roots of these complex issues and making the necessary changes on that level. This is extraordinarily difficult because the issues at stake are the direct result of the patriarchy with its male domination, which to this day is severely disturbing the balance of our world in many countries.

It is the highest time that both genders in the places concerned realise that every woman is part of the wisdom of the Great Mother of all life, the feminine aspect of the Divine. Being one of her many manifestation on the Earth plane, woman instinctively and intuitively has a direct connection with the will and wishes of the Great Mother. The Mother is the inner wisdom of women and men, the wise one within. In men this part of their nature works from the subconscious, whereas in women it is conscious. Woman’s inbuilt wisdom knows where and when it is right to bring into being a new vehicle for another earthly child of God. When left to her own devices, without interference from anyone on the outer level of life, woman does know when this is the case.

Another issue that is just as urgent faces our whole world and that is humankind’s increasing inner longing for finding fresh religious/spiritual expressions of their devotion to the Divine aspects of life. In India and Pakistan, as well as other countries this is giving rise to a kind of spiritualism that is based on gurus and the cults that develop around them. Selling their wares to the highest bidders, spiritualism in places like that is no longer treated as something holy and sacred but is sold like goods in a giant bazaar or market place. Communities are emerging whose aims often run parallel to those of governments who are searching for new roads forward to bring relief from its burning social issues, without creating ever more dependency on other nation’s resources.

What to my mind is presently standing in the way of progress is the mentality of the Indian and Pakistani people, writes my Indian friend. Too much viciousness, violence and hatred are hiding behind smooth façades. A great deal of narcissism is also at work and I feel that the time has come for finding different ways of dealing with these all too human character trace, individually and collectively. Furthermore blame and shame issues are clouding people’s judgement when they are trying to find the truth behind the information of our mass media. It seems to me that too clear this up, what we need most of all is more openness.

It is necessary to walk our talk and declare our views and opinions, speaking and writing about humankind’s changed needs and wishes at this particular time of our evolutionary journey. May God and the Angels grant ever more of us the courage to act in keeping with our true nature to bring about the social reforms which India and Pakistan as well as many other countries so urgently require. To achieve this some profound changes in the religious perceptions of their leaders are necessary. I know what a tall order this is, but I do believe that with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible and mountains can be moved, even this one.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Imagine’
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘The Lamb Of God’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:27 pm

It is true that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation, but do you know why? The creative idea required to set any act of creation in motion is the masculine power aspect of the Great Architect of life, which belongs to the abstract world of intellect. Astrologically this is represented by the elements Fire, creativity, and Air, intellect. Through the feminine elements of Earth and Water, God creates and destroys whole worlds at will, by the sheer power of thought. Created in the image of God, the same truly awesome force is also part of us. Because in God all is one and there is no separation between anything, our small earthly minds are a part of the intelligence of the Universe, God’s great mind.

Would you agree that we urgently need someone to teach us the control of such forces and how to use them wisely? That is why Saturn, the planet of Karma, is such a vital and invaluable part of the great picture of life, especially at the present time. Saturn is a symbolism for the stern and undeviating celestial schoolmaster who requires that every soul must eventually achieve control over its lower nature and complete mastery of all aspects of its being. It sounds daunting but we are not alone in this. God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to help each one of us fulfil these requirements. Saturn is the great accountant of life whose ledgers are perfect and justice is wielded accordingly, under the supervision of the Lords of Karma. For this purpose the Universe keeps on the etheric level of life what is known as the Akashic Records.

From ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com