Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:29 pm

The Origin Of My Truth

‘In the fullness of time, we shall no longer learn from others or from books. We shall find all knowledge within ourselves, for we are part of all that ever has been and all that ever shall be,’ White Eagle. That’s what for many years has been happening to me. The knowledge the Angels are bringing you through me are coming from the feminine aspect of the Divine, the Great Mother and soul of the whole of Creation. This soul is the storehouse of the memories of everything that ever happened anywhere and the wisdom that was gained from it.

The human soul is the soft, sensitive and vulnerable aspect of our nature, women and men alike. Our soul is an integral part of the soul of our world as well as the Great soul, the Mother of all life. Through re-establishing our inner connection with the Goddess’s wisdom, in the fullness of time all earthly selves will eventually learn how to tap directly into Her knowledge. This is our Divine parents’ way of helping us to release ourselves from the bondage with earthly life by finding the answers to all the questions we may ever need to ask. The replies received from this source are the truth.

As we know by now, everything in the whole of Creation is connected with and responding to each other. All life is subject to the Universal laws and on the inner level everything is one and functions as one. In the great plan of life all things have their allocated space and happen at predestined times. Our race’s earthly education is not excluded from this. As early on God’s spiritual wisdom and truth are too hard to grasp for earthly minds, with the passing of time on the Earth it has been changing and presenting itself in many different forms.

This explains the need for the new myths and legends that appeared from time to time. They are living proof that spiritual knowledge should not be stored in waterproof containers and that there is no point in trying to be too precise in defining it. The best we can do whilst playing the role of earthlings is to accept that the Divine plan and its laws are perfect and harmonious. The evolutionary process sees to it that everything in the end works out for the highest good and greatest joy of all, regardless of the fact that God’s way of going about it are frequently extremely hard to comprehend for human minds.

For some time now the Age of Aquarius has slowly but surely been moving us and our world forwards into a period during which all of us eventually will be freeing ourselves from slavery and oppressions of all kinds, especially religious/spiritual ones. The autonomy of the new age consists of being free to believe and follow what our heart, the dwelling place of the living God within, tells us is true. Let’s take a closer look at the structure of the energies of the Aquarian Age. The deeper we move into this age, the more powerfully they will be influencing us and everything else in our world.

Astrologically the heart is the domain of Leo, the Sun’s own sign. Aquarius and Leo are polar opposites in the zodiac. One is the sleeping partner of the other. Aquarius as an Air sign is of the head and its energies on their own are cold, logical and reasoning. In contrast to this Leo as a Fire sign is of the heart, loving, warm and feeling. Together they are the perfect combination for bringing God’s wisdom and truth down to the Earth. An excessive amount of Leo’s fiery nature, which may itself show as too much and misplaced enthusiasm, Aquarius cools down to a warm and agreeable temperature. In return for this Leo adds the warmth of its love to the coldness of the Aquarian energies. The combined force of the two signs makes the Divine Waterbearer’s knowledge pleasant and agreeable to us earthlings.

It takes many lifetimes round the zodiac and in Leo to acquire the ability to love wisely from the heart, the way our Creator loves us. Young and less experienced souls during their times in Leo tend to put loved ones on a pedestal to worship and adore them. This way of loving eventually lifts itself onto ever more highly elevated levels. The more we mature spiritually, the more the energies of Leo and Aquarius in us join forces and work as one. During the early stages of our earthly education Leo’s extreme selfishness and egotism are our hallmark. But with the passing of time when our time in physicality nears its end, this transforms itself into a love for humankind that worships and adores the One who brought all of us into being, who nurtures and cares for us and is sure to continue providing for any needs we may ever have.

For as long as our earthly self still functions predominantly on the outer level of our being, the desires of Air and Fire, head and heart, being polar opposites, are frequently at loggerheads with each other. But once we operate as well on the inner as the outer plane, they learn how to work as one, ever more peacefully and harmoniously. Aquarius represents the voice of God, which by the way I only found out recently. Leo rules the human heart, which is the receptacle of the creative ideas that are constantly flowing forth in great abundance from the heartmind of the spiritual Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above us, directly into our human hearts.

That’s how God’s wisdom and truth are presently finding their way ever more freely and powerfully into any heart that is open to receive it. This brings us the knowledge we need to release ourselves and our world into the religious/spiritual freedom of the Aquarian Age mentioned earlier. For some time this kind of information was given through spiritual mediums, like Grace Cooke. But because we are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, this by now has changed into direct transmissions from the Highest levels of life. Read more about this in the section ‘Learning To Fly’, either here or by following the link at the end of this chapter.

My writings have always been part of this new approach. They represent my truth, which never was based on speculations, myths and legends. It consist of the knowledge that for some time has been flowing with ever increasing force from the source of our being directly into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. What a long time this kind of knowledge had to wait until the time was right for at last revealing itself intuitively and directly to us earthlings.
Bearing in mind that a human lifetime, even if someone lives to one hundred, is but the twinkle of an eye in terms of Eternity, I perceive the White Eagle quote at the beginning of this chapter as a peek into humankind’s future. It speaks to us of something that is going to happen in earthly life when our planet’s transformation has been completed and our world is at peace. I do not think for a moment that the words had ever been intended to undermine the importance and validity of the teaching work of the institutions that are presently so well love and cherished by many.

‘The truth is not determined by what makes you feel warm and safe, gets you most friends, makes people be nice to each other, a cost-benefit analysis of holding a certain belief. It is determined by reality and those who willingly compromise their understanding of reality have to live in it. They just might find themselves without a decent map.’ Zinnia Jones

‘The truth is not determined by what people think of it.’
Anon.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Year And The Ages Of Humankind’
• ‘About White Eagle’
• ‘Learning To Fly’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:41 pm

The Akashic Records are the place where at any given moment everyone’s thoughts, words and deeds on their evolutionary pathway through life are noted. Because we are responsible for them, they are recorded and each ones leaves its mark behind in the great book of life, similar to writing in indelible ink on the earthly plane of life. These files can be likened to a vast library and a bookkeeping system that, like any other, consists of credit and a debit entries and ledgers. None of these entries in the Universe’s system can ever be wiped out. It is just that the ones on the debit side can and must eventually be redeemed and balanced by our good deeds on the credit side. This continues until perfect balance has been achieved and we have grown wise to stop creating difficult Karma for ourselves and our world.

That’s the only way all of us, each through their own efforts, can and must eventually release ourselves from the wheel of rebirth into Earth life and the redemption of its karmic debts there. The Akashic Records are shown to us on ‘judgement day’, i.e. when we are back in the world of spirit and stand before ourselves. Stripped of everything that mattered to us on the Earth plane and guided by the wise ones in charge of us, we ourselves then assess our performance of all lifetimes including the most recent one. Together we then discuss our options and finally decide about the experiences we shall require to ensure our future soul growth, whilst satisfying the requirements of the law of Karma. Knowing all that it’s not hard to see why it is of the utmost importance that we learn self-mastery and especially the control of our thought processes.

From ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:18 pm

The New World Teacher

Becoming a saviour and redeemer first of yourselves and then also of your world is every human soul’s highest potential. To achieve this, each one of you first has to learn how to work hand in hand with the Angels and Me, your Highest Self, the living God within. This is done by praying for our guidance and protection, so that we can come to your help and even for the most mundane things show you how to go about things. The more you learn to do this and the more highly evolved you become, the more you discover that you no longer have any need for the teachings of those who came before you, be they legendary figures or people who really once walked the Earth.

Try us and you will soon find out that I, your Highest Self, truly do know the answer to all your questions. They are coming to you intuitively = your inner teacher. As soon as you appoint this part of your being as your guru, you no longer require the prophecies and forecasts of others. I am the wise one who has always dwelled in the core of your being, your heart. I am the small still voice of conscience. I have always tried to bring you the wisdom and truth of your Highest or God Self, the living God within, so each one of you can find out for themselves that I do know the way of all things.

I am the long awaited new World Teacher, promised of old. For aeons I have been waiting for the time when increasing numbers of you will be calling upon Me and be willing to listen to Me and follow My guidance. Neither the man of the Jesus legend nor any of the Sainted ones of your world of past ages are going to appear in your midst, to lead and show your race what is expected of all of you. The Age of Aquarius is with you now and it is an age of equal rights and opportunities for all. This quite naturally also means the same duties and responsibilities. In the not too distant future neither human leaders nor followers will be required any more. All shall lead by giving of their best for the highest good of all and everyone will be glad to follow their example.

Occasionally you will find that the insights I am giving you into one theme and another differ from those that already exist in your world. This is not surprising because I am trying to help your world to find a better and more advanced understanding of the spiritual background of earthly life. As I have pointed out many times before, spiritual knowledge was never meant to be carved into stones, cast into moulds or set in concrete. It grows and evolves like all other parts of life throughout the whole of My Creation, including humankind. Evolution is an essential part of the law of life and constant expansion is of vital importance for it. The evolutionary spiral of life never stands still or moves backwards, only forwards and upwards. Naturally, your race’s understanding of My wisdom and truth is subject to this law. It too has to grow and expand with the passing of time.

For a long time now Stargazer writings have been providing Me with a channel for bringing new hope, faith and trust in the basic goodness of My great plan for all life. The development of your race is an integral and important part of it. This applies as much to your present existence on the Earth plane as to all other levels of life you will eventually be reaching, individually and collectively. Stargazer’s jottings are constantly bringing you fresh interpretations and a renewal of understanding of My sacred wisdom and truth, My true nature and your own. These writings are doing their share of establishing My Kingdom on the Earth. They are an integral part of restoring the balance of your world. This will continue until genuine and lasting peace has come to every part of it.

Rest assured that all your prayers are heard and especially those who ask the way St Francis of Assisi once did:

Make me a channel of Your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me bring Your love,
Where there is injury, Your pardon,
And where there is doubt, true faith in You.

Make me a channel of Your peace.
Where there is despair in life,
Let me bring hope.
Where there is darkness, only light
And where there is sadness, ever joy.

Make me a channel of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me bring Your love.
Where there is injury, Your pardon
And where there is doubt, true faith in You.

It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
In giving to all people that we receive,
And in dying that we are born
To Eternal life.

O Master, grant that I may not seek
So much to be consoled as to console,
To be understood as to understand
And to be loved as to love
With all my heart and soul.

No-one can tell you how to open your inner doors for entering into the oneness with Me and My Divine life, which exists on the inner level of life and not as once believed somewhere ‘out there’. Trying to do this mentally is pointless. On the contrary, it is necessary for you to let go of all thinking, so you can connect with Me through the world of your feelings and the love you feel in your heart for Me and the life I am creating each day anew for all of you.

The only way of reconnecting with Me and My world is by making every effort to bring forth from your innermost being My characteristics of meekness, gentleness, humility, patience and peace of spirit, for they too are yours. In your meditations and quiet contemplations dwell on nothing but peace, goodwill, thankfulness, joy, beauty and as many of your own highest attributes you can think of. The more you become like Me, the more you are at one with Me.

So, in all your endeavours attune yourself to My Spirit as best you know how to. When faced with a particularly difficult situation, before acting think to yourself: ‘How would God react to this?’ Contemplate on My nature, My compassion, wisdom and love. Let everything else go and dwell with Me in My spirit. By constantly living this way the small point of light, the Divine spark in you, gradually expands more and more until your whole being has become a golden Sun and a Christed one in its own right.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:32 pm

The Bible in James 3:1-12 warns: ‘Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

‘When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

‘All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.’

Young and inexperienced souls behave in the manner described in the first part of the above quote, while wise and more highly evolved ones make an effort to take good care of their tongues. This they do because they are aware that the Universal law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, decrees that everything has to return to its source. They appreciate that every thought, word and deed any one of us sends out into our world in some way must find its way back to its sender. That is why wise ones, when they have nothing good to say about someone or something, prefer to shut up and keep quiet.

From ‘Guarding Our Tongues’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:17 pm

The Power Of Prayer

Part One

The Great Father/Mother of all life, who is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, is the one who brought us into being. With the help and the will of this authority and the Angels all things are possible, any condition can be healed, crooked corners made straight and mountains of unfaith changed into mountains of faith. Our prayers have an important part to play in this. They are an extremely potent force and it is advisable that we proceed with great care when asking for something.

Why should this be so and how should we go about communicating safely? It is because God and the Angels are as much part of us as we are of them. Therefore, all our prayers are heard and replied to. It’s just that sometimes for our own good and protection the answer has to be: ‘No!’ But if we insist on asking for selfish and personal things, the Universe may wish to teach us a lesson or two by responding to our request in ways that are not at all to our liking.

Thought is the creative force of the Universe and the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Thoughts are creative energy and prayers are form of using them that is supercharged with this energy. By learning to use its inherent power correctly, mountains really can be moved. This teaching was given in the Bible to remind humankind that the connection between those on the Earth plane and the Divine Universal Power never ceased to exist. We were to know that at all times it can be tapped into and asked for its help, even – or maybe especially – for the most difficult tasks which on the surface of things may appear well nigh impossible.

As children of the Highest, we are co-creators with God and young Gods in the making. Every characteristic and power that is in God is also in us. Becoming aware of these things opens our inner doors wide to taking charge of ourselves and our lives. This knowledge lays the tool in everybody’s hands for positively and constructively influencing the flow of our destiny. It can be done by praying for what we think we need or desire, be it for our own personal development and healing or that of the people around us. Ultimately this can be extended to the whole of the human race and our world.

The most effective prayers are based on the realisation that in order to create or change something, anything, the first step towards achieving our aim is putting it forward as a clear idea, a concept and/or a vision of that which we wish to bring into being. We need to have a clear and concise awareness of what we are going to ask for. And when we do, the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind should be fully focussed on connecting with the frequencies of the Source’s Universal intelligence.

All human beings without exception have been created so that during their earthly lifetimes they should keep growing in wisdom and understanding. As each one can do this only through their own experiences, no-one can live our lives for us. Through this, with the passing of time, spiritually we slowly but surely evolve into responsible adult beings who are capable of thinking for themselves, willing to practise self-discipline and self-mastery, and who know how to give and receive love wisely. Although this is often hard to believe, at all times we are walking the path we ourselves chose before entering into our present lifetime. It was done hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, for they are familiar with everyone’s past, present and future. Every part of it has been outlined in the great book of life at the moment of our conception in the womb of the Great Mother.

The wise ones know exactly where during our next lifetime we shall find further experiences of a consciousness expanding nature that help our spiritual development to progress. In the course of each subsequent earthly sojourn God’s sacred wisdom and truth is brought ever closer to the conscious awareness of our small earthly selves. And just like the accomplishments of our children delight us in earthly life, it pleases the Great Father/Mother when another one of Its children of the Earth at long last develops the ability to think and behave in responsible, positive and constructive ways in all situations and encounters.

When one finally learns about the Great White Spirit, the Source of our being, and begins to understand the way it works throughout the whole of Creation and the role it plays in every human life, it becomes easy to truly love and respect it as the highest authority in the whole of Creation. It is then no longer hard to see that we and our world have always rested safely in Its splendour with its loving care and protection for all Its creatures, and forever will do so. Knowing these things the will of our small earthly self has no problem with surrendering itself and its desires to the will of the Highest.

Now we can see for ourselves that it could never have been Jesus as the lamb of God who would one day wipe away our own and all of humankind’s sins of the world. We alone can play this part, everybody for themselves. We have to become the lamb God and the more we do this and surrender our whole being, the more the sins, i.e. the drives and urges of our small self fade into the background of our consciousness. They gradually lose their hold on us, dying and breathing their last until one fine day they have gone from us for good.

The image of the emaciated corps of Jesus on the cross is a symbolism for this lower part of our being. The cross is the oldest symbol for Earth life known to humankind. And for a long time all human beings remain nailed to this cross, but eventually our true nature and origin dawns on us. As the scales fall from our eyes, our hopes and aspirations begin to reach for higher ideals. We dream of a world that is at peace, where all live together in harmony and with goodwill for each other. When we do our best to make a contribution to such a world, our Christ nature grows and expands.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Because human beings basically are sociable and talkative creatures by nature, learning to watch the words we speak and thereby take charge of our tongues is one of the most difficult things we have to tackle on the evolutionary pathway of life. That undoubtedly is why as early as the Bible’s Old Testament told us in Proverbs 18:21: ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue. And those who love it shall eat the fruits thereof.’ In ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 2’ White Eagle adds to this: ‘Keep control of your tongue, so that it says no unkind and hurtful thing. Bear in mind the feelings of those to whom you speak and do so gently and thoughtfully, without anger and haste. When you do this, my dear children of the Earth, difficulties fall away, sorrow recedes into the background and you cannot help but become aware of the gentle presence of the Master within you.

‘We ask you to render a service to yourself and that is holding your tongue. It is one of the hardest tasks that can be asked of you. You ought to see the mists that surround you and your world that is caused by idle chatter. When there is so much of it on the Earth, even the Angels can to nothing but bow their heads, because they are then unable to minister to you. Whenever you are tempted to say: ‘I think or believe so and so. I like this person, but I don’t like that one,’ instead of speaking, be silent and wait and see. If you can also restrain yourself from expressing any foolish opinions about the affairs and the state of your world you will greatly assist the Angels in their work.’

From ‘Guarding Our Tongues’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:05 pm

The Power Of Prayer

Part Two

In the fullness of time each one of us will be able to lift ourselves and those around us above the vale of misery and tears of Earth life, with its safely boarded up horizons and its narrow field of vision. We are here to learn to fly on the wings of the spiritual wisdom and truth that is waiting to come to every heart and soul directly from the Source, through the intervention of everyone’s own inner guidance, the living God within. Each soul in its own right eventually reaches the point when we have been taught by our life’s experiences that every one of our true needs will always be met, without having to ask for anything. All we then want to do is to lift those around us and our whole world on the spiritual wings we have grown into the radiance of the Christ Star in the heartmind of God, to pray for forgiveness so that healing and peace may come to all of us at last.

The Lord’s Prayer of the Jesus legend is one of the finest examples of how we should ideally pray. Not just something to be said over and over again without thoughts or feelings, like some kind of a prayer mill, but focussed and with our minds fully focussed on the one we are communicating with. When the Jesus story was given to our world we were not yet to know that the figure of the man on the cross was but a legend and a symbolism for the many initiations each one of us has to undergo in the course of their earthly education.

For all awakened ones the time has come for praying with a deep inner conviction that our words are not only heard, but that they have the power to perform miracles, whenever one is genuinely required. Possibilities are opening for those who know the right way of projecting their thoughts and wishes into the Universe. Wise ones bear in mind that on the inner level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything, and that although each prayer comes from one of us personally, it is also part of and affects the collective consciousness of our race, as well as the whole of Creation.

As far as it is practicable and possible, the Universe has always allowed each one of us to manifest whatever our heart truly desires. But, now that we are growing into spiritual adulthood, we need to come to terms with the Universal laws – God’s laws. They decree that everything must return to its source, including every one of our thoughts, words and actions. Each one inevitably has to eventually find its way back to us. As touched upon earlier, that’s why we need to be extra careful when we desire something. Should we fail to choose wisely, there is every likelihood that the Universal Force decides to teach us the glorious lesson of being more cautious in future by manifesting the object(s) of our desire in unpleasant and unwanted ways.

Here are some suggestions about how to pray the right way:

1. Have a clear idea of what you are going to pray for. When you are ready, set aside a period of quiet time. Prepare your body by being still and making yourself comfortable.

2. Let go of all other thoughts and concerns and tell your conscious mind to give you a break. Ask your Highest Self, the living God within, for its guidance and protection and to show you how to make wise decisions and requests only. Then call upon the Angels to draw close and show you how to proceed.

3. Visualise the object, event, desire, healing, better relationship, whatever it is you truly want, clearly and picture it as if it already existed in the realities of Earth life. Let no negative thoughts go with this visualisation – you have to believe and accept that what you are asking for is really necessary for your spiritual development and that of our world.

4. When you have made the connection and put your request forward, go about your life as usual and rest safely in the knowledge that the necessary changes will soon appear in your life.

5. Realise that if what you have prayed for is inappropriate for you or for those on whose behalf you are asking, it will be modified by the Angels into something that will benefit the recipient. In other words, you cannot place a curse or a bad wish onto someone when connecting with the Source of our being. Should anyone try to do it all the same, the request will be changed into something that is helpful for the recipient. Wise ones take great care not to do anything disparaging and hurtful to anyone because they know that this would inevitably rebound on them.

6. When praying for healing, instead of asking for it in selfish ways, wise ones ask that it should be for the highest good and the greatest joy of all, and for the blessing and healing of our whole world. This they do because they know that what is done for one is done for all. Therefore, when their world is healing, they are healing with it.

7. The Universe knows all our true needs and is ready to fulfil them at any given time. At the end of your prayer acknowledge the power and wisdom of the Highest with something like: ‘May my wish be granted only if it serves Thy great plan of life and my predestined pathway within it. Thy will, Great Spirit, not mine be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.’

8. Thank our Creator, in whatever form you worship Him/Her, and the Angels who are serving around the throne of God, the Christ circle, for providing that which you need and that it may be forthcoming in ways that you cannot imagine with your limited earthly field of vision.

The Jesus legend tells us in St. John 14:6: ‘I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’ To this day many believe that he was a historical figure, who once walked in our midst and who one day will reappear in our world to save and redeem those who are following him, while according to the church’s creeds, all non-believers will go to hellfire and eternal damnation. Wise ones know that the esoteric meaning behind the surface words of above quote is NOT that the only ones who can get to the Father – whichever way the Bible interprets this concept – are those who believe in the existence of Jesus and flock to Christianity’s churches to declare their following for him.

The only way of getting in touch with and becoming one again with the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born son, the Universal Christ, for all human souls on the Earth plane is by bringing forth and developing their own Christ consciousness. For a long time it slumbers in seed form in every heart, but eventually each one of us reaches the evolutionary point when we are ready for leaving literalism behind. The more we become aware of our true nature and origin, the easier it becomes to recognise the esoteric truths that are hiding behind the story of the Master’s life and death.

Believing that every word of this tale is true and should be understood literally never could assist anyone with progressing on the evolutionary spiral of life. Quite the opposite is true! Convictions of this nature have for a long provided a highly effective barrier against humankind’s conscious reunion with God. It has been the Piscean Age’s instrument for keeping us away from prematurely attempting to reconnect with our Source, as this has been predestined to take place during the Aquarian Age and that for ever increasing numbers of us.

In our communications with the highest levels of life there is no need to be afraid of anything. Our Creator and the Angels surrounding His/Her throne are all love. And because we are part of God, whether we are as yet aware of this or not, at all times each one of us has always been enfolded and nurtured by the love of God’s heart, from which our spirit once emerged. As soon as we start looking for God everywhere and especially in the people around us, in whom the God part is often difficult to see, with the right kind of approach by us it may be possible to kindle their inner light and love, so that the living God within them becomes more visible.

The following is the essence of ‘The Healing Power Of Love’ from the White Eagle publication ‘The Still Voice’. This excellent little book contains many ideas for attuning ourselves meditatively to the Highest: ‘There are many methods of healing but only one true source from which all healing flows and that is the Divine love, the foundation and origin of all life. At the head of the healing ray is the Christ Spirit in the form of the Christ Star. It is Greatest Light and the Highest Star of the whole of Creation, whose Light comes to all who truly call. No request for Its help goes unanswered, because true prayers set up a vibration in human souls that goes from their hearts straight to the Source of their being. if you are seeking healing, the ministering Angels take you where you need to be.

‘Pure and true prayer comes from anyone who kneels before their Creator on the highest levels of life. This needs to be done in total surrender of your will to the will of God. While asking for the guidance and protection of Its realms, pray: ‘Thy will be done on the Earth as it is in Heaven. Thy will be done in my physical body. Thy will be done in me.’ There is no need to hesitate, as God’s will is always for something good. It is God’s will is that the body of each one of His/Her children of the Earth should be healthy and holy, i.e. whole with all parts integrated and functioning harmoniously as one, so that the beauty and splendour of Earth life can be fully enjoyed.

‘We, your Masters and guides in the spirit world pray that your hearts and minds may be filled with the love and wisdom of the Great Mother, who is guiding you into this state of being.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Lord’s Prayer – A Healing Mantra For The New Age’
• ‘Creating Abundance’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘I Believe’
• ‘I Believe In Miracles

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Since time immemorial God and the Angels on the Highest levels of life have been pouring parts of their wisdom into the pool of human consciousness and this will forever continue. Every human being, independent of where we presently dwell in this world and the world of spirit, is an integral part of this reservoir of knowledge that has been accumulated over the ages. From time to time, teachers of spiritual wisdom are reincarnating into our world in different cultures and during various ages, to share the gift of their understanding of the true meaning and purpose of our existence with the earthly part of humankind.

To my mind, the knowledge that came to our world in this way was never intended for just the privileged few. Anyone who comprehends the incoming wisdom is ready to receive it and is meant to share it with those around them. It has ever been true that when the pupil is ready, the teacher will be found. Everyone of us in their own sweet time eventually reaches the level of awareness when we are ready to be guided towards the right sources of information that can help us move forwards and upwards on our personal evolutionary journey of life. Whatever insights are given to us intuitively by our inner teacher, the wise one within, should also be shared with those around us. And because the knowledge comes to us free of charge, I feel that it is good and right – for me, in any case – to give it away.

I have always aimed to give of my best, so God and the Angels can do the rest. After all, that is the purpose of our earthly existence. The special gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon each one of us in such rich measure are intended to be used eventually for the highest good and the greatest joy of all. For the bringing in of the New Age we all have a special role to play and function to fulfil, in whatever capacity this may be. How can we recognise ours? Through intuitions, hunches and gut feelings that come to us through the world of our feelings our Highest or God Self is constantly trying to communicate with us, its earthly counterpart. If listen to it and follow its directions, it unerringly guides us towards the people and experiences that are right for us, at any given moment.

From ‘Spiritual Knowledge Belongs To Everybody’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:11 pm

The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth

In St. Matthew 5:5 of the Jesus legend I told you: ‘Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth.’ This message to your world is as valid and true now, as it was when I first gave it to you. Many of you, My human children, are among the meek who are patiently and willingly beavering away in the background of life working on your own healing process. Even if nobody in your world has ever heard or seen them, every step of the way we, the Angels, Masters, friends and helpers and I are observing, guiding and protecting them and keeping them safe.

In spite of all that the only true meek ones your planet has ever known were never human souls, but the small creatures of the Earth. Since time immemorial, they have been her true inheritors, especially the worms and insects that crawl about on her, and the microbes and bacteria that are invisible to earthly eyes without a microscope. Pay your respects to the essential work these labourers are doing for and with Mother Earth and therefore also on your behalves. They do not expect anything in return and demand nothing apart from being allowed to pursue the lives they have been given without too much human interference. These creatures are the great recyclers of the Earth who were there long before any of you appeared on the scene. They will still be there and continuing with their work long after every last one of you, my beloved human children, has outgrown their need for spending further lifetimes in physicality.

Once more I remind you that there is no death. There is only one life that is constantly pushing forwards and upwards in vast evolutionary cycles. It will forever move you, your world and all worlds on to new and higher levels of existence, bringing new learning and understanding through fresh first hand experiences for every single one of you. Many by now are realising the dreamlike quality of life in physicality. They are right, it really is a dream and an illusion, but nonetheless it has to be dealt with in the appropriate manner by each one of you. Your earthly education can only be left behind when your thought and behaviour patterns prove to Me that your time for doing so has come.

Each one of you has been placed on the Earth to eventually wake up to the realisation that you yourselves are God. It was you who created the earthly dream world and simultaneously you are the dreamer and the dream. You and I are one. I dream My dreams and speak My sacred words and prayers through you. Those who listen intently enough can join them and consciously become one with Me. Humankind’s age-old yearning for a peaceful world to come is a manifestation of My vision in you. Although thus far it had to remain but a dream, now the time has come when hand in hand with the Angels and Me you will be making this dream into a reality.

The wars of your world have been and still are My teaching aids to show all of you the value of peace, so that when it finally comes you are sure to cherish, value and support it with all your might. Having known wars and all manner of other troubles and strife in the past, you will then sing My praises for having found true and lasting peace, within and without. From then onwards this is going to be your most treasured possession. You will safeguard it and make sure that no-one and nothing can ever disturb and upset it again. Unfortunately, this is the only way I could teach you, my human children of the Earth, the value of peace.

You are experience. You are life itself and you are life experiencing itself. Over the ages, through your prophets I told your world many times that earthly life is but a dream. Yet, for a long time you could not grasp that these words were trying to make it clear to you that in truth you are always in Eternity. The deep inner understanding this requires can only grow in human souls, each through their own first hand experiences and learning from them. But now that you are at last waking up to the realisation of your true nature, I beg of you not to delay putting into practice whatever wisdom you find until you have reached what you once used to think of as Eternity. Your work is on the earthly plane. This is your school and here you must learn.

Those who diligently pay attention to the education it can provide will never fail and whatever may befall them, they cannot lose. There are no losers in the whole of My Creation. As long as you learn willingly and apply your whole being to making the Earth a better place for everybody, you can be sure of counting among life’s winners. There is every reason why you should trust Me implicitly because it always has been a vital part of My great plan of life that good must prevail in the end. No matter how dire things may sometimes look on the surface of life, good will eventually triumph over every bit of evil that still exists in you and your world. My light is My knowledge and wisdom, your power and Mine. I share them with you to assist you with conquering every last shred of darkness within and without.

Rest assured that you, your true eternal Self, will never, never die – it cannot die. As I rise into your conscious awareness and gradually take over your whole being, you will discover that you yourself, each one of you, are the resurrection. You are the life, the way and the truth. Live it, take possession of it and endeavour to use whatever comes your way for the highest good of all life, for you yourselves are God and everything that is in your world and all worlds has been placed into your care and ultimately is your responsibility. The people you encounter in our earthly existence and also the things you require for your stays there were never meant for you to cling onto like grim death. Each one is a gift from Me. You borrow them for a certain predestined period only. I expect you to return them to Me in at least as good condition, ideally in an improved one, as you once received them.

For as long as your race has populated My beautiful planet Earth, I have allowed you free access to all lifeforms that share it with you. Now that you are evolving into spiritual adulthood, your hearts and souls are beginning to understand Mother Earth’s suffering and dilemmas. As a result, the wise ones among you are now willing to take better care of her and all life that is in her loving embrace. Having learnt from the mistakes of the past, these pioneers and pathfinders for the dawning of the Age of Aquarius are showing their love and respect to all of you by acting in ever more responsible ways. By living simply and modestly, they have left behind their role of one of Mother Earth treasures’ plunderers and are now playing the part of one of her guardians and safe-keepers.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm

I know that God is in everything and even the tiniest fraction of life contains God. Therefore, wherever I am, that is my church. Aware of my own Christ nature, Divinity and origin – as well as everybody else’s – I no longer have any need for organised religions with their insistence on dogma and creed. I am free to believe what the wise one within me tells me is true and right for me, now. God is truth and so am I and with every one of my thoughts, words and actions I express my truth. Whatever I send out into the Universe manifests nothing but my honesty and my truth. God’s love is tolerant and I have no difficulties accepting that other people’s truth may be somewhat different. And I send my loving thoughts and prayers of healing and peace to the whole of God’s Creation, to Mother Earth’s animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms, as well as to every man, woman and child in her loving embrace without exceptions, for all are God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Because on the inner level all life is one, my special attention is devoted to transmitting love and light to anyone who is still wrestling with the experiences of getting to know humankind’s lower nature and their own. No matter how hard to accept this concept may be to some of my fellow citizens, that is nonetheless what my inner guidance tells me is the truth. I act upon this knowledge by praying that the light of Divine wisdom and truth may fill the hearts and souls of all my younger siblings in the human family and that they too may re-awaken to the knowledge of their true nature and oneness with all life.

From ‘The Mystic And Finder’

‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:30 pm

How Shall The Meek Inherit The Earth?

When our times in the realities of Earth life are drawing to their close, to enable us release ourselves we need to evolve into one of the lambs of God. This is done by following our inner guidance and meekly surrendering our earthly self to the protection and guidance of our Highest or God Self. As demonstrated by the legend of the Master Jesus, it is necessary to freely and willingly endure whatever it takes to settle our karmic debts. In due course we shall reap the just rewards for all our efforts. Read more about this in ‘The New Golden Age Of Plenty’.

For some time now our planet and all its life has been subject to a demanding spiritual transformation. Even the tiniest contribution one of us makes to alleviate the suffering of all Mother Earth’s kingdoms is of vital importance and counts. Every lifetime we are allowed to spend on the Earth is in truth a rare and precious gift. The present one is potentially an extra special one for those who have matured into spiritual adulthood and are ready to take on the duties this brings with it. If we get things right and work as hard as we can on overcoming and rising above the desires of our lower nature and its character, this lifetime could be the last one as a physical being.

In order to reach this evolutionary landmark words are not enough. It is necessary to walk our talk and prove through our thoughts, words and actions our willingness to shoulder the responsibility of being a caretaker and guardian of our planet. This means meekly obeying the instructions of our inner guidance where and when to exert our influence, to enable us to do our best and freely give of the gifts the Universe has bestowed upon us.

To help us reach this evolutionary point in the journey of earthly life, we need to bravely and persistently work our way through all inner and outer obstacles and adversities we encounter. This is made easier by firmly keeping our inner vision fixed on the Highest Star and the Greatest Light. This ensures that we are making good progress on the evolutionary spiral of life. The more we strive to live in peace and harmony with ourselves and everything that is in our world, the greater and more valuable a contribution we are making towards our race’s healing process.

As we know by now, thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Our thinking processes provide each one of us with the power to change our own individual energies as well as those of our whole world. The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship and siblinghood with all life and we are here so that we may introduce and practise these ideals on the Earth plane. When we are working with kindness and love in our hearts for all God’s creatures, we are doing our share of converting humankind from a race of warriors of past ages into the peacemakers of the Aquarian Age.

This is how we prove ourselves worthy of being allowed to continue with our role as caretakers and guardians of the Earth in the new world that is slowly beginning to emerge. Our just reward we shall receive not in some kind of never-never land but in the here and now, through returning to the realities of our vastly changed home planet, if that is what we wish for our next lifetime. Those who choose this option will be allowed to take part in earthly life – whatever that may mean when the planet has completed its transformation and it has become a peaceful place where all live and work together in peace and harmony. Greed and selfishness will be unknown factors because everybody is taking what they need – no more and no less.

Before deciding what we may want for our future and whether this will include another lifetime on the Earth, from the world of spirit we shall be watching the proceedings there with the greatest interest. How good it will be to witness humankind’s age-old dream of peace, love and goodwill between people and nations at long last becoming a reality in earthly life. Just imagine and visualise it as a place where the characteristics and desires of everyone’s lower earthly nature have been overcome and left behind for good. As a result, sickness, violence and crime have disappeared and concepts like greed and selfishness are unknown factors. And that I believe is the true meaning of St. Matthew 5:5: ‘Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth’
• ‘The New Golden Age Of Plenty’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Are you aware that every human being, each in their own way, is a priceless many-faceted jewel with its own unique set of gifts and qualities that represents a certain aspect of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life? We are very special creatures with a high and holy destiny, who are loved totally and unconditionally by them. Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another one quite like us and who is irreplaceable.

Our eyes and hair, hands and handwriting, smiling and weeping, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as ours for food and clothing, music and dancing as well as other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way we do and no-one can feel our feelings or think our thoughts. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like we do, and the things that make us laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

That’s because we are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and each one of us is gifted in a particular way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, they still have their own way of expressing themselves within them. In the course of our evolutionary journey as individuals that lasts many lifetimes, every one of us develops their own set of abilities. Therefore, it’s quite likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than we are and therefore superior to us in at least one way. But this applies to every human being because the Great White Spirit, our Father/Mother Creator, has provided all of us, His/Her beloved children of the Earth, with a different set of talents.

From ‘You Are Special’

‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:36 pm

The New Golden Age Of Plenty

Aquarius is the sign of group consciousness and humanitarian pursuits, of technological and scientific progress, as well as of hopes and dreams. In the Age of Aquarius humankind’s highest hopes, aspirations and dreams will find fulfilment for those who have achieved self-mastery. Hand in hand with the Angels and Me you yourselves are going to create the ideal world of your dreams during this age. It will come about through ever more of you becoming aware of your true nature and acting in keeping with the spiritual knowledge you are finding.

The time is closer than you may think when everybody unflinchingly will give of their best to the whole and take out only what they need. In this way hunger and thirst or any other kind of want and suffering will gradually become unknown on your planet. You will no longer insist on amassing too many worldly possessions, because by then you will know only too well what an encumbrance they in truth are. They tie you like leaden weights to your present existence and stop you from growing the spiritual wings you require for the fulfilling of your highest potential in grounding your greatest spiritual aspirations and creative/artistic accomplishments on the Earth plane. They will be your contribution towards making your world into an ever more beautiful, peaceful and harmonious one. Can you see what a magnificent new world is waiting for you?

Know that no matter what may ever come to pass for you and your world, you will always be safe. At all times there will be a happy ending – if not in this lifetime, then in another or maybe another one still. Everything that happens is part of My great plan for all life, and nothing has ever taken place in your world or any other against My will. All is well and rests securely in My loving hands and so it shall be forever and ever. No harm can ever come to the true and eternal part of any one of you. Therefore, rest safely in My love and nurture your souls, My beloved children of the Earth, by following My guidance from deep within you, for that is where every soul’s very own special key to eternity is hidden.

I bless you, your world and all life in it. My blessings are for each and every one of you, during these difficult times of transformation and transition from one age to another. You and your world have always rested securely in My loving hands. Rest assured that this will continue without interruptions and that the lessons in your present school of life are unfolding exactly the way they should and in accordance with My plan.

None of you has anything to fear, as the Angels and I will always be with you. We are familiar with your struggles, but no matter what tests and trials may still have to be endured by you, put your trust in us and venture forth courageously, safe in the knowledge that we shall always be there to guide and protect you in all your endeavours. Never forget that we are in charge and that no-one and no force in the whole of Creation ever took the reins from My hands, least of all one of you, My beloved children of the Earth. All is well with you, your world and all worlds – and forever will be.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:55 pm

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the above which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

From ‘You Are Special’

‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:12 pm

The Godhead Dreams Through Us

We are part of God and God is part of us – we are God. The Godhead experiences itself through us and dreams its visions through us. At the same time, we are the dreamer and the dreamed. In one human soul God experiences itself as having great riches of the Earth, in another it is spiritual ones of freedom and ultimate release from the shackles of our planet. One dream is not better than another. Each is merely a different kind of learning and God getting to know different aspects of Itself.

The Sagittarian wanderlust is but one expression of God’s thirst for knowledge and ours. Another one is the Cancerian’s need for getting to know the joys of staying at home, of domesticity, marriage and parenthood. Appreciating this brings a measure of peace to us and our world straight away. It also stops us from creating difficult Karma by sending out hurtful and unloving thoughts, which must eventually return to us, to those who fail to understand our perception of life, because theirs is a different one.

The realisation that this is only for one lifetime adds to the liberating influence of our newly found understanding. For example, it stops Sagittarians from declaring their Cancerian friends to be stilly stick-in-the-muds. Cancerians in turn need no longer get sick and tired of their Sagittarian friends, pointing the finger at them as rolling stones that gather no moss and who shy away from responsibilities. It has ever been that one person’s meat is another one’s poison, and as we have just seen for wise reasons. Let’s trust the Universe; it does know what it is doing much better than we do most of the time!

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com