Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:17 pm

My Dream Of Humankind’s Future

The Universe expresses its evolutionary visions through us in our dreams. As we know by now, our thoughts have the same creative power that is in God and what we are thinking today creates what’s going to happen in our world in future lifetimes. Our dreams and thoughts of it becoming an ever better and more peaceful place are helping to bring such a world into being. They are the impetus that sets the right energies in motion. As soon as we become aware of how these things work, we can consciously make a valuable contribution to creating our new world by dreaming and thinking about it frequently.

• I dream of a world without religions that are based on beliefs which in the end turn out to be misinterpretations. My world’s religion has its foundations in the knowledge that there is a God and who or what this truly means, and that each one of us is a young God in the making and co-creator with the Divine forces of life. This world is at peace because all its creatures are co-existing harmoniously, working together and helping each other so that each can give of their best and through this fulfil their highest potential.

• People’s inner worth is valued instead of their material belongings. A person’s colour or creed is no longer of any significance to anyone and everybody aims to assist the evolutionary development of our race and our whole world.

• Everyone knows that we are as much part of God as God is part of us, and that our eternal higher nature always has been more important than its counterpart, the small earthly self with its limited spiritual horizons and fearfully selfish and mean, greedy and covetous ego.

• We all accept responsibility for ourselves, each other and also our world, as well as for each one of our thoughts, words and actions. We guard them carefully.

• Painful earthly lessons have taught us how harmful and pointless the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of the past were. Because everyone looks for their own understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth within instead of without, it’s found easily with the help of our inner guidance. Only when we have acted on the knowledge we have found by testing and trying it out in our daily lives, do we share our learning with those around us.

• We all pull our weight and endeavour to live strictly in accordance with the Universal laws. We give of our best and freely share the gifts and talents the Universe in its kindness has bestowed upon us with others. Everybody merely takes out of life what they need and leaves the rest for the others. Because of this there is always plenty of everything for all of us.

• We encourage and support each other to fulfil our highest potential. No-one is taken advantage of and exploited. Revolutions and wars, violence and crime, hunger and starvation, sickness and even death will be unknown. Physical bodies that deteriorate and eventually decay will no longer be required because we shall be getting about in our bodies of light.

• Being aware that the law of life is love and that this is also our true nature, we love and respect all human beings. We do this not because someone commands it, but because that’s the only way of being true to our real nature and our inner guidance tells us through the world of our feelings that it’s the right thing to do.

• Hand in hand with God and the Angels all of us together are continuing to move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, looking forward to experiencing ever higher and more beautiful levels of life.

• All human beings are aware of their oneness with God, each other and all life. Every aspect of us and our world has been healed and true and lasting peace is ours.

What a wonderful, wonderful world it is going to be and it will come, of that I am convinced. It will be the reward for the struggles that once had to be endured by everyone in earthly life. How about you joining me, so we can dream together?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:13 pm

I know that God is in everything and even the tiniest fraction of life contains God. Therefore, wherever I am, that is my church. Aware of my own Christ nature, Divinity and origin – as well as everybody else’s – I no longer have any need for organised religions with their insistence on dogma and creed. I am free to believe what the wise one within me tells me is true and right for me, now. God is truth and so am I and with every one of my thoughts, words and actions I express my truth. Whatever I send out into the Universe manifests nothing but my honesty and my truth. God’s love is tolerant and I have no difficulties accepting that other people’s truth may be somewhat different. And I send my loving thoughts and prayers of healing and peace to the whole of God’s Creation, to Mother Earth’s animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms, as well as to every man, woman and child in her loving embrace without exceptions, for all are God’s beloved children of the Earth.

From ‘The Mystic And Finder’

‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Follow Your Dreams

If, while pursuing distant dreams,
Your bright hopes turn to grey,
Don’t wait for reassuring words
Or hands to lead the way.

For seldom will you find a soul
With dreams the same as yours.
Not often will another help you
Pass through untried doors.

If inner forces urge you
To take a course unknown,
Be ready to go all the way,
Yes, all the way –
If need be, on your own.

That’s not to say we shouldn’t
Learn our lessons from the best.
Just don’t wait for lauding words,
To spur you on your quest.

Find confidence in your own heart
And let it be your guide.
Strive ever harder towards your dreams –
And they will never be denied.

To find the way to yours,
Follow the Highest Star and the brightest light,
Pursue your highest aspirations, give of your best
And trust that God and the Angels will do the rest.
As surely they will.

Bruce B. Wilmer
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Because on the inner level all life is one, my special attention is devoted to transmitting love and light from there to anyone who is still wrestling with the experiences of getting to know humankind’s lower nature and their own. No matter how hard to accept this concept may be to some of my fellow citizens, that is nonetheless what my inner guidance tells me is the truth. I act upon this knowledge by praying that the light of Divine wisdom and truth may fill the hearts and souls of all my younger siblings in the human family and that they too may re-awaken to the knowledge of their true nature and oneness with all life.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:28 pm

I Can See Clearly Now

For far too long the fog and mists of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions about God’s true nature and our own, and of the purpose and meaning of our earthly existence have been clouding humankind’s vision and understanding. The spiritual wisdom and knowledge that is flowing ever more powerfully directly from the Highest levels of life into the consciousness of our world are clearing them away. And an ever more beautiful picture emerges of the bright and sunny future that indeed lies ahead of us and our world. That’s why there is every reason for our hearts and souls to rejoice and sing:

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright, bright Sun-shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone.
All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for.

Look all around, there’s nothing but blue skies.
Look straight ahead, nothing but blue.
I can see clearly now, the rain has gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.

Johnny Nash

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘I Can See Clearly Now’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbX87g7wzJI

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:46 pm

God is infinite wisdom and love and day by day every part of me is growing ever more god-like. God’s wisdom guides me from the innermost core of my own being and provides me with the answers to any question I shall ever care to ask. My Christ or God Self transmits the replies to me through the world of my feelings. Whenever I make a mistake, It shows me how I can learn from it, so I can do better next time and move on to another lesson. In all my endeavours Its wisdom is the light that shows me the way.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Welcome To My World

‘Healers And Healing’ is the first part of my writings.
It opens the door to the Heaven of my truth wide
to all those who are interested in it.
You are very welcome, dear Friends.

Welcome to my world.
Won’t you come on in?
Miracles, I am sure,
Are happening now and then.

Step into my heart.
Leave your cares behind.
Welcome to my world.
Built with you in mind.

Knock and the door will open.
Seek and you will find.
Ask and you will be given
The key to this world of mine.

I'll be waiting here
With my arms unfurled.
Waiting just for you.
Welcome to my world.

Jim Reeves

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Welcome To My World’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOCCvN8YDuc

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, Thou knowest the depths of all oceans and the height of all mountains, please guide each one of us through the storms of life into the safe harbour of Thy great love. Grant us the gift of your Divine wisdom, inspiration and the ability to discern the wheat from the chaff and Thy Divine truth from that which is no longer valid for humankind. May each one of us find that which truly helps us forwards on the healing journey of our present lifetime. Wherever we encounter Thy truth, tell us so through the world of our innermost feelings, where Thou dwellest. Through those that rise from there into our conscious awareness help us to tell a truth from an untruth. In this way show us what our truth is, even though sometimes it may not yet be anyone else’s. In the name of love we ask this. Amen

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Exploring Distant Horizons

‘To become the spectator of one’s own life is to escape life’s suffering.’
Oscar Wilde
(Fingal O’Flahertie Wills)

When we become aware of our true nature and the high and holy destination that is waiting for every human being at the end of its earthly education and reaching far beyond earthly horizons, we realise that everything that is in our life and happens to us was created by ourselves; otherwise it would not be there. Any suffering we have to endure was brought about through our negative and destructive thinking and behaviour patterns of the past. Even though suffering can therefore not be avoided, through looking at our life from the spiritual perspective it changes into a gladness of a special kind that comes about through the realisation that we are paying our karmic debts and redeeming ourselves. When all of them have been paid, our healing will be complete. Whether this takes to the end of our present lifetime or not does not really matter when we have placed our whole being into the loving hands of God and the Angels, trusting them to show us the way wherever it may lead us.

The awareness that the essence of our being is spirit and soul, part of God and the same as God eternal and immortal, has the power of lifting our consciousness above our own suffering and that of our world. We recognise that all suffering has been and still is a passing but necessary phase in the development of the spirit and soul of our world and every individual taking part in it. Suffering was never intended to be a permanent state. It is a condition which the soul of our world – and our own within it – has created for itself as a method of getting to know every aspect of God’s nature and our own. This is a journey of exploration that takes every human being from the meanest and lowest of its characteristics to the highest and noblest of its higher or Christ nature. That’s how in the end every one of us finds their own way back home into the conscious oneness with God. To achieve this right here and now, all we have to do is imagine that we are with God, because that’s what we actually are, always have been and forever will be.

To avoid misunderstandings, at the onset of our investigation of the spiritual aspects of life I would like to tell you that, to me, God and the Angels are spirit – the same as the essence of every human being. It makes no difference whether someone is as yet aware of this or not. My beliefs are of a spiritual and not religious nature. Spirituality to me means knowing that we are a great deal more than our physical bodies. In truth every one of us is a spirit and soul who from time to time finds itself temporarily encased in matter. From this fundamental perception of life the rest falls into place quite naturally.

I am a free spirit and all my work is of an intuitive nature and represents my truth. If you read or hear something and your inner guidance murmurs: ‘Yes, this is true,’ you can believe it and make it part of your own truth. Everything I write has grown organically within me, so to speak. Since I started holding my ideas about spiritual topics down in writing about twenty years ago, there has been an uninterrupted flow of them that to this moment has never stopped. As I had never felt the slightest interest in spiritual issues, I most certainly did not read about them extensively, the way many people are doing. That’s why initially I was surprised how much I knew about religious/spiritual issues, in spite of the fact that I had never given them any thought before. Yet, blessed as I am now with the gift of hindsight, it is not hard to see that this was necessary for carrying out the special task for which I had been chosen. It ensured that in this lifetime my consciousness would not filled to the brim with prejudices, false beliefs and preconceived ideas.

Religions, not one but all of them, are on the periphery of my life rather than being its main focus. It’s just that occasionally my inner guide and Master, my intuition, draws my attention to one or the other, because some of the Ancient Wisdom that has come directly from the Source of our being is meant to be gleaned from it. Since the beginning of human life on this planet and throughout the ages, this wisdom has been presented to our race in ever changing forms and through a great variety of channels. I am one of them and so – at least potentially – are you. Having been a free spirit thus far, I have every intention of remaining that way. Over the years, I have developed into an interested observer of life who enjoys picking the best from all the belief systems our world has ever known, so it can be shared with all those who are interested in it.

Somebody once asked me: ‘What – not who – are you?’ My reply was then, as it will always be: ‘I am a very ordinary person and a beloved child of the Universe, the same as the trees and the Stars, just the same as you and everybody else.’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 pm

God is the Universal Force that supplies me with all my resources. My true needs have always been met by this force and forever will be. I shall want for nothing. God created me and sustains me. And I trust implicitly that everything that ever happened in my life and that of our whole world, that which is now and the things that will be in the future are written in the great book of life by Divine wisdom and love, who is the eternal provider for everybody’s needs.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Spiritual Knowledge Belongs To Everybody

Since time immemorial God and the Angels on the Highest levels of life have been pouring parts of their wisdom into the pool of human consciousness and this will forever continue. Every human being, independent of where we presently dwell in this world and the world of spirit, is an integral part of this reservoir of knowledge that has been accumulated over the ages. From time to time, teachers of spiritual wisdom are reincarnating into our world in different cultures and during various ages, to share the gift of their understanding of the true meaning and purpose of our existence with the earthly part of humankind.

To my mind, the knowledge that came to our world in this way was never intended for just the privileged few. Anyone who comprehends the incoming wisdom is ready to receive it and is meant to share it with those around them. It has ever been true that when the pupil is ready, the teacher will be found. Everyone of us in their own sweet time eventually reaches the level of awareness when we are ready to be guided towards the right sources of information that can help us move forwards and upwards on our personal evolutionary journey of life. Whatever insights are given to us intuitively by our inner teacher, the wise one within, should also be shared with those around us. And because the knowledge comes to us free of charge, I feel that it is good and right – for me, in any case – to give it away.

I have always aimed to give of my best, so God and the Angels can do the rest. After all, that is the purpose of our earthly existence. The special gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon each one of us in such rich measure are intended to be used eventually for the highest good and the greatest joy of all. For the bringing in of the New Age we all have a special role to play and function to fulfil, in whatever capacity this may be. How can we recognise ours? Through intuitions, hunches and gut feelings that come to us through the world of our feelings our Highest or God Self is constantly trying to communicate with us, its earthly counterpart. If listen to it and follow its directions, it unerringly guides us towards the people and experiences that are right for us, at any given moment.

We live in special times, for we and our world are now ready for the re-awakening of the core knowledge within us of who and what we truly are, and always have been. Well then, what are we? Each one of us is a spark of the Divine, of the Great One, one of whose many names is God. We are always one with our Creator, the Universal force that freely flows through all creatures and beings, and is also an integral part of all inanimate objects. No life exists outside of or without God. There is a Great Universal Plan, in which everything and everyone has their place and their role to play. And there is no power in the whole of Creation that can separate anyone or anything from God, but one and that is our earthly minds.

I believe that each one of us has been through many lifetimes, not just one or two, and that there is a very special purpose of coming into this one. We are all offered the potential for consciously re-connecting and becoming one again with our Creator, whilst living in physicality. In this process we become whole and holy – that is what healing truly means. And that is why presently fresh opportunities are constantly available from the Universe for every human soul. But, as humankind has been granted the gift of free will, it is up to us as individuals to decide whether we wish to take advantage of what is on offer or ignore it.

As the two parts of our being, the human and the Divine, merge into each other, slowly but surely we are becoming ever more whole, holy and healed – the way we once were. Our sense of separateness and of being lost disappears and we shall again be one with our Source, each other and all life, healed in mind, body, spirit and soul. This is the birthright of every soul, whether we are as yet consciously aware of this or not. And every tiny effort that is made by anyone to achieve this state is worthwhile and noted by God and the Angels. Because in God all is one, when one of us heals our world and everything in it does the same. When this healing process is at last complete, there will be peace within us and our world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:48 pm

God and I are one. In heart and mind, body, spirit and soul we dwell as one and are inseparable. The light and warmth of the Divine fills my heart and soul and deeply penetrates every cell and atom of my whole being, and they are healing and restoring themselves to normal healthy functioning, now. I am a spark of the Divine, a beloved Child of the Universe. The Christ Spirit is coming ever more alive in me and forever I shall dwell in my Creator’s presence. As my Christ nature saves and redeems me, the old prophecy of the coming of a saviour and redeemer for me and my world if fulfilling itself, for what is done for one is done for all. And I give thanks and praise to You, Great White Spirit, for helping us and our world to re-establish harmony within and without, and through this gradually bringing peace and healing to every one of us.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 pm

The Truth Will Set You Free

In spite of all the things that are still taking place on the Earth, my inner guidance tells me and I therefore know with absolute certainty that the vision of a world where all creatures live together in peace and harmony is now coming into much clearer focus in the consciousness of our world. However, such a world is not going to happen on its own. I believe that all of us – without exception – are sparks of the Divine and therefore children of God. In fact, we are young Gods in the making and because we have always been co-creators with God, all along and as far as possible, the Universe helps each one of us to manifest whatever our hearts truly desire.

As Christianity grew from Judaism, it is not surprising that the two religions have some parts of the Scriptures in common. In the Bible, this section is known as the Old Testament. Here Psalm 82:5-6 already announced to our world: ‘They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness; all the foundations of the Earth are shaken. I have said: ‘You are Gods; all of you are children of the most High.’ The New Testament confirms this in St. John 11:34: ‘Jesus said to them: ‘Is it not written in your law, I said, you are Gods?’ What a very long time it has been known that we are all of Divine origin!

As far back as the times of the Old Testament the Universal Christ told us through the Bible in Isaiah 45:11: ‘Ask Me of things to come concerning My children; and concerning the work of My hands. Command Me.’ Until fairly recently, humankind was spiritually too inexperienced to recognise the intention behind these words, namely that it is the will of the Highest that each one of us must learn something from the consequences of every single one of their desires and actions. And that is the reason why, if we wish for a peaceful world, we ourselves have to first desire it and then bring it into being. This can only be done by each making their own contribution by conducting their lives in ever more loving and peaceful ways.

Humankind’s rebirth is progressing rapidly because the Divine spark in ever more human hearts and souls is waking up from its slumbering state. A renewed understanding of our own true nature and God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is bringing ever more of us the healing that our world has been in need of for a long, long time. Through the knowledge that the roots of every human being are forever resting deeply in the heartmind of these our true Divine parents on the highest levels of life, our relationship with our Creator slowly begins to renew itself and heals.

This development constantly brings us, individually and collectively, the healing that is required for the many wounds we inflicted upon each other in the course of our earthly education that may have taken more lifetimes on this planet than me may imagine. In the course of this healing process our own inner latent healing abilities awake from their slumber and rise into our earthly self’s conscious awareness. The power of healing is a very precious gift. Through using it, first for ourselves and then also for those around us, under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, it begins to unfold and slowly develops to its highest potential.

Life is a journey and we are here to evolve into seekers of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, which does not come about through reading ever more books about it. Unless we test and try our knowledge in every one of our daily experiences, none of what we have read or heard will ever become part of our own truth.

Each one of us is potentially a healer in their own right and never has ‘First healer heal thyself!’ been a more vital issue than at present. It is the birthright of every child of God to find healing of mind and body, spirit and soul, through reconnecting and becoming fully one with the living God within, the Highest or God Self. The greatest potential of our race is to gradually evolve into one of healers, saviours and redeemers of ourselves, each other and our whole world.

God is life and life is God and, as always, life itself wishes to be our teacher. And because this particular lifetime is a healing journey, nothing but the truth is good enough for us, now. We are all in this life together to enable us, individually and collectively, to work each on their own healing and redemption and that of our world. By striving to live in more peaceful and harmonious ways with the people around us, each is required to make their contribution towards bringing our new and peaceful world into being. That’s why it is so important that we share the wisdom we are finding along the predestined pathway of our life with as many as possible, to encourage them with pointers for their own healing journey.

Through the legend of the Master Jesus the Universal Christ told our world: ‘Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.’ This was a reminder of God’s promise that a time would come on the Earth plane when once again humankind would know its true nature and understand the higher purpose and meaning of its earthly existence. That time is now and this is the reason why increasing numbers are guided to search for and find the spiritual knowledge that sets us and our world free from the shackles of all kinds of oppression of the past.

The store of wisdom we, individually and collectively, are slowly gaining access to is gradually expanding. With this the Universe is putting the power into everybody’s own hands for lifting ourselves, each other and our world into the light of our true being, away from the darkness of the prison of ignorance that has held us and our world in captivity for an incredibly long time. This is the awareness that brings peace and healing not only to our own hearts and souls, but also to that of our world and, by extension, to the soul of the whole of Creation.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Young Gods in the Making’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Spiritually, knowledge is light and not knowing – or to say it less politely: ignorance – is darkness. With every new bit of spiritual knowledge you find along the pathway of your predestined pathway through life you become more enlightened and your earthly existence through this grows into a more colourful and interesting one. Besides, everybody has gifts and talents that could have taken many lifetimes to develop, but in this one have not yet have discovered by you. With the awakening of your higher nature they are likely to rise to the surface of your earthly self’s awareness. You can take possession of them by following your natural inclinations and developing them some more, so they can be brought to full flowering. Maybe you have such hidden gifts. Who knows? Without sticking your toes into the water and trying things, you will never find out.

From a new part of my jottings in preparation about
‘Leaving Behind Addictions Through Awareness’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Where Do We Come From?

Where do we come from and where are we going to when our present lifetime is over? The essence of our being is spirit, so we can only have come from the world of spirit. And when our physical body returns to the Earth, where does our spirit go? What else can it do but return to where it once came from, the world of light? And that does not mean some place elsewhere. It is merely another dimension of our present existence. The world of light or spirit is an integral part of our world that becomes invisible to our earthly eyes, each time we enter into another physical body. That’s basically all there is to it.

We are as much part of God as God is of us and there has never been a time when we were not with God. This is why the Divine will never forget or leave us. Each one of us is a spark of the Great White Spirit. Being spirit, like God, we are eternal and immortal, and like God cannot die. Our spirit is masculine and attached to each spirit is a soul, its soft and sensitive feminine counterpart, who is the memory bank of all our experiences. We carry them around with us from lifetime to lifetime. This continues until they are no longer required by us and shed.

For the past two thousand years or so, the Angels around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, brought our world the Jesus legend with the message: ‘The truth will set you free!’ From the moment this myth appeared in our world it has been a call from the Highest levels of life to encourage humankind to search for God’s sacred wisdom and truth. And now the time has come for the realisation that they can not be found in the surface words of our world’s spiritual teachings. Their esoteric higher meanings have always been hiding behind them. Through coming to terms with them is it possible to find a better understanding of God’s true nature, our own and our special relationship with the Divine.

As soon as we wake up to the presence of the Universal laws, in particular the law of Karma, and start to conduct our lives in keeping with the requirements of these laws, the Universe places the power into everyone’s own hands to at last free ourselves from the karmic chains and shackles that have kept us tied to earthly life for far too long. This is how we ourselves alone can release us from the wheel of Karma.

With all my heart and soul I believe that there is a great plan of life in which everybody has their place. And with my whole being I trust that this plan is perfect, and that our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life holds both our worlds – as well as all other worlds – safely in His/Her loving hands. More than that: I know these things and that is a faith and a trust that no-one will ever be able to shake or take from me, for the simple reason that it is not based on something that is written in a book somewhere, but deeply engraved in my heart and soul.

When I reflect on the mysteries of life and death and the Universe as a whole, I become aware how all things work together for the good of the whole, and I realise that everything that happens anywhere in the whole of Creation has been planned and is held in the mind of the Great Architect and Master Designer of all worlds and all beings. The knowledge of this helps me to open my heart, soul and mind with confidence to the One, who holds the plan and takes care that it unfolds as it should and that therefore all life is moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life in a well ordered fashion.

This helps me to walk with a tranquil heart and an open mind to the beauty, the wonders and the glories of all the Universes that cannot be seen by earthly eyes, but only perceived by our minds. Knowing that God is in other people just the same as in me, makes it easy to be sincere and true in all my relationships. And I rejoice that truly, truly there is no death and that wherever there is love between human souls there can be no separation.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Losing And Finding Faith’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:55 pm

There is much talk about enlightenment. But what does it mean? Spiritually, ignorance is darkness and knowledge is light. Each time we learn something we did not know before, a ray of light enters the darkness of our ignorance and disperses another bit of it. This applies in particular to spiritual knowledge and what we are finding does not have to be something as profound and far reaching as when the knowledge of the Law of Karma first reached our world. God and Angels bestowed this gift upon our world through the legend of the Lord Buddha. Truly enlightened beings are all those who not only are aware of God’s true nature and their own, but who are acting upon their knowledge in every one of their daily encounters. This reveals that their relationship with our Creator is in the process of healing.

From ‘Enlightenment’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com