Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:06 pm

At last we and our world have reached the evolutionary level that Buddhism describes as ‘The latter days of the law’ and Christianity ‘The second coming’. The idea behind both concepts is the awakening of the Divine spark of God’s light in all human hearts. The latter days and the second coming have arrived for those who have consciously become aware of their true nature and the presence of the Universal laws that rule all life throughout the whole of Creation. Every human soul’s final destination, no matter how low or humble our position in life at present may still be, is the reunion with our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life who is the Source of our being. The only reason why the tale of the Master Jesus’ life once appeared in our world was to prepare our race for the fact that every one of us is destined to eventually evolve into a Christed one, a spiritual Master like the legendary Jesus, who in truth never walked the Earth.

Some seem to believe that with the coming of the latter days the law of Karma will cease to exist, but that could not be further from the truth. The Universal laws never change. To my mind, the latter days of the law would be more appropriately described as ‘the latter days of the human ignorance of the law and the end of their misbehaviour.’ No-one can revoke Cosmic Laws. But even if it were possible, what wiser, kinder and more loving laws could there be other than the ones we have now? For example, the law of Karma sees to it that, when certain conditions have been fulfilled, i.e. we have redeemed ourselves, our slate is wiped clean and we are allowed a fresh beginning. Equipped with our increased understanding and the wisdom we have gathered along the way we are then ready to be released into the exploration of the higher and, in the fullness of time, the highest levels of life.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:01 pm

True Prayer

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Achievements Of Prayer’ Stella Polaris April/May 2017: ‘Did you know that there is such a thing as true prayer? If you are now asking yourself whether someone’s prayers are ineffective until they have learnt to access the power of this kind of prayer, rest assured that every sincere request is a true and effective one. The best way of praying in our view is with the simplicity of a child’s heart. Before God that’s what you truly are, after all. Children on the whole still have the ability to trust completely. Their prayers come from their hearts and go straight to God, whatever this means to them and that depends on into which civilisation they were born in their present lifetime. However, the understanding of the concept of God has for some time been in the process of changing, as increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that there is only one God. *

‘Generally speaking, for praying truly it is not necessary for human beings to wait until they have become initiates or even be particularly highly evolved. Simplicity, genuine humility and sincerity are the three most important factors in this context. Always bear in mind that prayer is a very powerful instrument, so consider very carefully what and how you wish to pray for anything specific. The best way of praying is by asking for something very simple, for example that the inflow of God’s love and light should constantly increase into everything taking part in earthly life. The finest way of praying is not for yourself but so that others may be blessed and healed with the help of your loving thoughts and words.

‘So, dear friends, together let us pray for the Divine spark of God to awake in ever more human hearts and for the blessing and healing of all humankind, the whole of your world and all other worlds and beings. Naturally, when all life is healing you cannot help doing the same. At the end of your prayer resign everything to God with the words: ‘May these things be done not my way, Great White Spirit, but Thine. Into Thy loving keeping I place all those I love and that is everybody. May Thy will be done on the Earth as much as anywhere else in the whole of Creation.’

And this is the essence of another teaching that reached me through the White Eagle Lodge’s Monday thought 3rd April 2017, when I had just completed the above item: ‘When you sit devotedly in meditation and contemplation and open your heart to the inflow of the Divine love, it is possible to become so raised in consciousness that you may be able to see the Angels. Hand in hand with God and the Angels each one of you will eventually reach this state of ecstasy and glory. It is a spiritual gift and this developing and bringing forth the Divine Fire through the love in your heart is every human being’s goal. Developing the sixth sense or psychic power is as nothing compared with it. When your soul can see the Angelic hosts *, you are dwelling in the abode of Christ, your true home.

‘We are not decrying psychic gifts, but in the natural course of evolution they eventually come for every human being. These gifts have their place, but they are very ordinary and by no means the be all and end all of anything. No-one should be content with developing them and then remain on that level. It is necessary for each one of you to reach beyond it to ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘On The Wings Of God’s Truth’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘About Angels’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:05 pm

Nobody in their right senses could wish to change the law that ensures that everything returns to its source and that therefore nothing in the whole of Creation can ever get truly lost. It is this law that constantly draws and guides every one of God’s children of the Earth back towards their true home and the awareness of our real nature. In the process of learning to distinguish between good and evil it is this law and the guidance of our Highest Self who in the long course of our evolution helps every soul to find its own way out of the holes we once dug for ourselves. To avoid digging more of them from this moment onwards, all we have to do is familiarise ourselves with how the law of Karma expresses itself throughout the whole of Creation, including our own life and that of our whole world.

The last day of the law will have arrived as soon as the slowest one of us has learnt to send nothing but good in thought, word and deed into our world. This will not literally be the last day of the law but of the times when the law could do nothing but return our own evildoings from previous lifetimes and present them to us in this one, whilst offering us opportunities for doing better. When we give of the best and holiest that is in us, the only things that can return to us is more of the same. And this it will do in such rich measure that we shall have enough to share with all who are in need of it. That is how the last day of the law is going to bring an end to all suffering and pain on the Earth plane. And that can only come about through everybody’s own efforts at acting on the spiritual knowledge that is increasingly flowing into our world, not merely reading and then forgetting about it.

The more each one of us makes a conscious effort to give of their best and create nothing but good Karma for us and our world, the more the Cosmic laws will reward us by returning the same to us, until finally nothing but good can come back to us and our whole world. And that, my beloved friends, will be the natural end of the expressions of the law the way we once knew it. No longer will there be any need for our individual souls and the soul of our world to grow through pain and suffering, the way it did in the past. Everyone’s soul energies and those of our world will expand through joy and love instead.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm

The Power Of Prayer

Part One

The Great Father/Mother of all life, who is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, is the one who brought us into being. With the help and the will of this authority and the Angels all things are possible, any condition can be healed, crooked corners made straight and mountains of unfaith changed into mountains of faith. Our prayers have an important part to play in this. They are an extremely potent force and it is advisable that we proceed with great care when asking for something.

Why should this be so and how should we go about communicating safely? It is because God and the Angels are as much part of us as we are of them. Therefore, all our prayers are heard and replied to. It’s just that sometimes for our own good and protection the answer has to be: ‘No!’ But if we insist on asking for selfish and personal things, the Universe may wish to teach us a lesson or two by responding to our request in ways that are not at all to our liking.

Thought is the creative force of the Universe and the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Thoughts are creative energy and prayers are form of using them that is supercharged with this energy. By learning to use its inherent power correctly, mountains really can be moved. This teaching was given in the Bible to remind humankind that the connection between those on the Earth plane and the Divine Universal Power never ceased to exist. We were to know that at all times it can be tapped into and asked for its help, even – or maybe especially – for the most difficult tasks which on the surface of things may appear well nigh impossible.

As children of the Highest, we are co-creators with God and young Gods in the making. Every characteristic and power that is in God is also in us. Becoming aware of these things opens our inner doors wide to taking charge of ourselves and our lives. This knowledge lays the tool in everybody’s hands for positively and constructively influencing the flow of our destiny. It can be done by praying for what we think we need or desire, be it for our own personal development and healing or that of the people around us. Ultimately this can be extended to the whole of the human race and our world.

The most effective prayers are based on the realisation that in order to create or change something, anything, the first step towards achieving our aim is putting it forward as a clear idea, a concept and/or a vision of that which we wish to bring into being. We need to have a clear and concise awareness of what we are going to ask for. And when we do, the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind should be fully focussed on connecting with the frequencies of the Source’s Universal intelligence.

All human beings without exception have been created so that during their earthly lifetimes they should keep growing in wisdom and understanding. As each one can do this only through their own experiences, no-one can live our lives for us. Through this, with the passing of time, spiritually we slowly but surely evolve into responsible adult beings who are capable of thinking for themselves, willing to practise self-discipline and self-mastery, and who know how to give and receive love wisely. Although this is often hard to believe, at all times we are walking the path we ourselves chose before entering into our present lifetime. It was done hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, for they are familiar with everyone’s past, present and future. Every part of it has been outlined in the great book of life at the moment of our conception in the womb of the Great Mother.

The wise ones know exactly where during our next lifetime we shall find further experiences of a consciousness expanding nature that help our spiritual development to progress. In the course of each subsequent earthly sojourn God’s sacred wisdom and truth is brought ever closer to the conscious awareness of our small earthly selves. And just like the accomplishments of our children delight us in earthly life, it pleases the Great Father/Mother when another one of Its children of the Earth at long last develops the ability to think and behave in responsible, positive and constructive ways in all situations and encounters.

When one finally learns about the Great White Spirit, the Source of our being, and begins to understand the way it works throughout the whole of Creation and the role it plays in every human life, it becomes easy to truly love and respect it as the highest authority in the whole of Creation. It is then no longer hard to see that we and our world have always rested safely in Its splendour with its loving care and protection for all Its creatures, and forever will do so. Knowing these things the will of our small earthly self has no problem with surrendering itself and its desires to the will of the Highest.

Now we can see for ourselves that it could never have been Jesus as the lamb of God who would one day wipe away our own and all of humankind’s sins of the world. We alone can play this part, everybody for themselves. We have to become the lamb God and the more we do this and surrender our whole being, the more the sins, i.e. the drives and urges of our small self fade into the background of our consciousness. They gradually lose their hold on us, dying and breathing their last until one fine day they have gone from us for good.

The image of the emaciated corps of Jesus on the cross is a symbolism for this lower part of our being. The cross is the oldest symbol for Earth life known to humankind. And for a long time all human beings remain nailed to this cross, but eventually our true nature and origin dawns on us. As the scales fall from our eyes, our hopes and aspirations begin to reach for higher ideals. We dream of a world that is at peace, where all live together in harmony and with goodwill for each other. When we do our best to make a contribution to such a world, our Christ nature grows and expands.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:09 pm

To my mind, the best way of studying astrology is with hindsight and looking back at how the energies of the planets have been affecting us and our world in times gone by. This reveals that there really is a great plan of life and that it has always unfolded the way it should. There is no doubt in my mind that it will continue to do so forever. As the chapters of this part of my jottings unfold before you like a vast cosmic flower, you will be able to see for yourself that there really is a great plan of life that was carefully and lovingly designed by our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and then quite literally written in the stars. The same is true for every human being’s birthchart. Each one is God’s miniature plan for that particular child of the Earth. Even though it covers only one lifetime, it clearly shows how every human life is a microcosm of the macrocosm.

In the course of several years chapter after chapter of this part of my jottings slowly came into being and I felt ever more strongly that the book of life was opening before me, to show me that there really is a great plan of life and how it has always been unfolding. This part of my work, probably more than any other, proves to me that we and our world have always rested safely and forever will do so in the hands of our Creator, the Father/Mother of all life. S/He is the Great designer and architect of life and the Angels are in charge of and responsible for the execution of the great plan.

From ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:37 pm

The Power Of Prayer

Part Two

In the fullness of time each one of us will be able to safely lift ourselves and those around us above the vale of misery and tears of Earth life, with its boarded up horizons and its narrow field of vision. We are here to learn to fly on the wings of the spiritual wisdom and truth that is waiting to come to every heart and soul directly from the Source, through the intervention of everyone’s own inner guidance, the living God within. Every one of us in their own right eventually reaches the developmental point when our own life’s experiences have taught us that all our true needs will always be met, without us having to ask for anything.

The only thing we then want to do is lifting our siblings in the family of humankind and our whole world and everything that shares it with us, on the spiritual wings we have grown through the knowledge we have found along the pathway of our life, into the radiance of the Christ Star in the heartmind of God, praying for forgiveness and that healing and peace may come to all of us at last.

The Lord’s Prayer of the Jesus legend is one of the finest examples of how we should ideally pray. Not just something to be said over and over again without thoughts or feelings, like some kind of a prayer mill, but focussed and with our minds fully on the one we are communicating with. When the Jesus story was given to our world we were not yet to know that the figure of the man on the cross was but a legend and a symbolism for the many initiations each one of us has to undergo in the course of their earthly education.

For all awakened ones the time has come for praying with a deep inner conviction that our words are not only heard, but that they have the power to perform miracles, whenever one is genuinely required. Possibilities are opening for those who know the right way of projecting their thoughts and wishes into the Universe. Wise ones bear in mind that on the inner level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything, and that although each prayer comes from one of us personally, it is also part of and affects the collective consciousness of our race, as well as the whole of Creation.

As far as it is practicable and possible, the Universe has always allowed each one of us to manifest whatever our heart truly desires. But, now that we are growing into spiritual adulthood, we need to come to terms with the Universal laws – God’s laws. They decree that everything must return to its source, including every one of our thoughts, words and actions. Each one inevitably has to eventually find its way back to us. As touched upon earlier, that’s why we need to be extra careful when we desire something. Should we fail to choose wisely, there is every likelihood that the Universal Force decides to teach us the glorious lesson of being more cautious in future by manifesting the object(s) of our desire in unpleasant and unwanted ways.

Here are some suggestions about how to pray the right way:

1. Have a clear idea of what you are going to pray for. When you are ready, set aside a period of quiet time. Prepare your body by being still and making yourself comfortable.

2. Let go of all other thoughts and concerns and tell your conscious mind to give you a break. Ask your Highest Self, the living God within, for its guidance and protection and to show you how to make wise decisions and requests only. Then call upon the Angels to draw close and show you how to proceed.

3. Visualise the object, event, desire, healing, better relationship, whatever it is you truly want, clearly and picture it as if it already existed in the realities of Earth life. Let no negative thoughts go with this visualisation – you have to believe and accept that what you are asking for is really necessary for your spiritual development and that of our world.

4. When you have made the connection and put your request forward, go about your life as usual and rest safely in the knowledge that the necessary changes will soon appear in your life.

5. Realise that if what you have prayed for is inappropriate for you or for those on whose behalf you are asking, it will be modified by the Angels into something that will benefit the recipient. In other words, you cannot place a curse or a bad wish onto someone when connecting with the Source of our being. Should anyone try to do it all the same, the request will be changed into something that is helpful for the recipient. Wise ones take great care not to do anything disparaging and hurtful to anyone because they know that this would inevitably rebound on them.

6. When praying for healing, instead of asking for it in selfish ways, wise ones ask that it should be for the highest good and the greatest joy of all, and for the blessing and healing of our whole world. This they do because they know that what is done for one is done for all. Therefore, when their world is healing, they are healing with it.

7. The Universe knows all our true needs and is ready to fulfil them at any given time. At the end of your prayer acknowledge the power and wisdom of the Highest with something like: ‘May my wish be granted only if it serves Thy great plan of life and my predestined pathway within it. Thy will, Great Spirit, not mine be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.’

8. Thank our Creator, in whatever form you worship Him/Her, and the Angels who are serving around the throne of God, the Christ circle, for providing that which you need and that it may be forthcoming in ways that you cannot imagine with your limited earthly field of vision.

The Jesus legend tells us in St. John 14:6: ‘I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’ To this day many believe that he was a historical figure, who once walked in our midst and who one day will reappear in our world to save and redeem those who are following him, while according to the church’s creeds, all non-believers will go to hellfire and eternal damnation. Wise ones know that the esoteric meaning behind the surface words of above quote is NOT that the only ones who can get to the Father – whichever way the Bible interprets this concept – are those who believe in the existence of Jesus and flock to Christianity’s churches to declare their following for him.

The only way of getting in touch with and becoming one again with the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born son, the Universal Christ, for all human souls on the Earth plane is by bringing forth and developing their own Christ consciousness. For a long time it slumbers in seed form in every heart, but eventually each one of us reaches the evolutionary point when we are ready for leaving literalism behind. The more we become aware of our true nature and origin, the easier it becomes to recognise the esoteric truths that are hiding behind the story of the Master’s life and death.

Believing that every word of this tale is true and should be understood literally never could assist anyone with progressing on the evolutionary spiral of life. Quite the opposite is true! Convictions of this nature have for a long provided a highly effective barrier against humankind’s conscious reunion with God. It has been the Piscean Age’s instrument for keeping us away from prematurely attempting to reconnect with our Source, as this has been predestined to take place during the Aquarian Age and that for ever increasing numbers of us.

In our communications with the highest levels of life there is no need to be afraid of anything. Our Creator and the Angels surrounding His/Her throne are all love. And because we are part of God, whether we are as yet aware of this or not, at all times each one of us has always been enfolded and nurtured by the love of God’s heart, from which our spirit once emerged. As soon as we start looking for God everywhere and especially in the people around us, in whom the God part is often difficult to see, with the right kind of approach by us it may be possible to kindle their inner light and love, so that the living God within them becomes more visible.

The following is the essence of ‘The Healing Power Of Love’ from the White Eagle publication ‘The Still Voice’. This excellent little book contains many ideas for attuning ourselves meditatively to the Highest: ‘There are many methods of healing but only one true source from which all healing flows and that is the Divine love, the foundation and origin of all life. At the head of the healing ray is the Christ Spirit in the form of the Christ Star. It is Greatest Light and the Highest Star of the whole of Creation, whose Light comes to all who truly call. No request for Its help goes unanswered, because true prayers set up a vibration in human souls that goes from their hearts straight to the Source of their being. if you are seeking healing, the ministering Angels take you where you need to be.

‘Pure and true prayer comes from anyone who kneels before their Creator on the highest levels of life. This needs to be done in total surrender of your will to the will of God. While asking for the guidance and protection of Its realms, pray: ‘Thy will be done on the Earth as it is in Heaven. Thy will be done in my physical body. Thy will be done in me.’ There is no need to hesitate, as God’s will is always for something good. It is God’s will is that the body of each one of His/Her children of the Earth should be healthy and holy, i.e. whole with all parts integrated and functioning harmoniously as one, so that the beauty and splendour of Earth life can be fully enjoyed.

‘We, your Masters and guides in the spirit world pray that your hearts and minds may be filled with the love and wisdom of the Great Mother, who is guiding you into this state of being.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Lord’s Prayer – A Healing Mantra For The New Age’
• ‘Creating Abundance’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘I Believe’
• ‘I Believe In Miracles

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Love and friendship with all life are God’s true nature and our own. This is a love that gives of itself freely and willingly to all Its creations. It asks for nothing in return and from the moment of its emergence from the heartmind of God, every soul is accompanied by this love. This is the only truly caring friend who never leaves us and will stay with us forever. Thick and thin, good and evil alike are jointly experienced by the small earthly self and its Heavenly companion, who has always been there for it and forever will be. Ready to be called upon at any time, it has shown us the way through all our past adventures. It is with us in the present and will safely guide us through the explorations that are yet to come. Each time we act as a truly caring friend towards someone, God’s kingdom on the Earth is newly established.

Friendships of this nature are of particularly great value in times of coping with the loss of loved ones. They truly are gifts from the Universe, but they have to be earned before they can be given. If we can play this role for someone, maybe many, the Universal laws ensure that we too shall find at least one of these comforting presences, whenever we are in need of it ourselves.

Thank you, Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life
For the gift of every one of our relationships.
Dwelling in the conscious awareness of our oneness
With You and the whole of Your Creation,
Help us to lift each one of our relationships,
Especially the most difficult ones, onto ever higher levels of
Friendship and total and unconditional love,
So that we may become ever more like You.

In the name of love we ask this.
Amen

From ‘The Alchemy Of Love’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:09 pm

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life * and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation * is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life *. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma *, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’
• ‘The Laws Of Compensation And Balance’
• ‘God’s Covenant With Humankind’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:04 pm

The final evolutionary goal of each one of us is to become ever more God-like by learning to love the way our Divine Father/Mother loves us, i.e. totally, unconditionally and impersonally. The Bible tells us: ‘Love your neighbour, as you love yourself!’ To my mind, this does imply the need for loving and respecting ourselves as the precious and unique creatures every one of us truly is. We are magnetic beings who attract into their orbit that which we ourselves are; everything begins and ends with us. That is why, before we can attract some love into our lives, we first have to become loving ourselves. If we wish to be respected by those around us, we must first learn to respect and appreciate ourselves.

Learning to God’s way is the most natural thing for those born into the signs ruled by Venus, earthy Taurus and airy Libra. Librans are in love with love and the willingness to love for its own sake is a vital part of their journey through their present lifetime. Romantic and idealistic in matters of love, inexperienced souls may ceaselessly search for that elusive ideal love mentioned earlier to come into their lives. Quickly dropping each one that does not fulfil this requirement, off they go in search of another, which may soon provide them with the next disappointment.

From ‘The Sun In Libra’

‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Mercy

The ability to design plans like those for the whole of Creation, and the smaller plans within it for our world’s individual and collective spiritual development, in its magnitude and benevolence, foresight and wisdom that are based on nothing but love, reveals more than anything else our Creator’s incomparable genius. In all its magnificence the plan is so simple that everything is clearly visible and nothing is hidden from the view of those whose inner vision has opened sufficiently. At the same time the grand design is so fair and just that it is hard to imagine for earthly minds.

The Universal laws are the foundation of every one of God’s plan, great and small. The most important one is love, together with the power of thought they are the most influential forces of all. They are the focal point and driven by their energies everything radiates out with astonishing simplicity and accuracy, and above all fairness and justice. Something so mighty and wondrous could only have been thought of by the greatest genius * of all: the Universal force known to many as God or Allah, Jehovah, Lord Krishna or whatever else. ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there!’

God’s great plan is based on our Creator’s love, which is so immense that it is beyond human comprehension. This kind of love is all giving and forgiving and it's therefore safe to trust that everything will eventually come right with each one of us and our world, and that all things human hearts and souls truly desire shall be given in the fullness of time. If it’s peace we want, all we have to do is ask for it, act in keeping with our request by leading a peaceful life and being prepared to wait patiently, for it will come. But, until we have evolved into perfect sons/daughters of God, whole and holy, i.e. every aspect of our nature integrated, we cannot have exactly what we request at any given time. First we have to prove by our behaviour that we have mastered the material plane and know how to handle responsibly that which is given into our care. Until then God and the Angels alone know what our true needs are and what we should have and what has to wait.

The Karma all of us created in the course of many lifetimes, individually and collectively, are the reason for the suffering and destruction that to this day have to be endured on the Earth. God’s laws demand equilibrium in all things and it’s the task of the Universal forces to bring it about. Understanding this, wise ones do not blame God when something in their lives or their world appears to be going wrong. Instead, they ensure that they are conducting their lives in keeping with God’s laws, especially the one of love. They are sending nothing but good and kind, loving and positive thoughts, words and actions into the world around them, safe in the knowledge that eventually but more of this will return to them.

Each time wars and acts of terrorism are trying to cast the shadows of their darkness into the souls of your world and its people, wise ones instead of giving such events of their energies by complaining and moaning about them, do their bests to restore the balance of your world by counteracting them with something good. They lift the victims as well as the perpetrators of every incident into the radiance of the Christ Star and pray that their darkness should be absorbed into Its light, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all lifeforms on the Earth and throughout the whole of Creation. If that’s what our hearts and souls truly desire, we can be sure that our wish will be granted – when the time is right.

This is how the darkness of all evil of our world will gradually be absorbed into the light of everything that is good, right and beautiful. As a contribution towards bringing this about, let’s focus our attention on the Great Light, the Sun above and beyond all Suns, which manifests itself as the Sun in the sky above us. Now visualise the spiritual Sun behind the Sun that is invisible to earthly eyes. With your inner vision see the spiritual rays descending upon humankind, how they are working in wonderful ways to penetrate humankind’s consciousness with the awareness of the glory of its Divine nature and origin. The rays of the spiritual Sun are blending, healing and harmonising things, so they become ever more perfect and beautiful.

Regardless of what disruptions may still be ahead of us on the Earth plane, the rays of the spiritual Sun are deeply penetrating every lifeform. They are drawing together the threads on the Great Weaver’s loom *, and weaving glorious rainbow colours and patterns of great beauty, not only on the Earth but throughout the whole of God’s Creation. In the end all of it transforms itself back again into the perfect light that is the essence of the White Spirit, the Great White Light, and the creative process starts all over again.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in a letter to friends of the Lodge October 2005: ‘Never forget that there is no such thing as chance or accidents on your plane of life or anywhere else in the whole of Creation. Everything that happens is just right for that particular moment and place. It has come about because of the Universal laws and under the direction of the Great Ones at the head who are responsible for humankind’s evolutionary progress. Even in the case of any kind of catastrophe that arises in human life, when loved ones are snatched from each other or when as a result someone suffers from severe afflictions, wise ones remind themselves that God is merciful, as well as just, and that those participating in earthly life usually can only ever see one side of any picture.

‘You have no idea about the compensation that is waiting on our side of life for those who suffer and the great love that has always been flowing into every soul that had to wade through the depths of the earthly shadows. That’s how, each soul through its own experiences, gets to know the extent of the Great Father/Mother’s love for their children of the Earth. The law of cause and effect or Karma decrees that everything must return to its source. And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, none of us will ever be forgotten or left behind.

For those who have lost their way in their earthly existence, i.e. the knowledge of their true nature and the purpose of their being, everything possible is done by the Angels and us, your spirit helpers, to help them become aware again and so nudge them back onto the track of going home. The Jesus legend’s parable of the Master going in search of every last lost sheep * and on his shoulders carrying it safely home is a depiction of this. Therefore, whenever you witness human suffering, remind yourself of God’s mercy and the compensation that awaits every human being in the end. The ministering Angels attend to anyone who is in pain and suffering. Even before they arrive in our world, it is part of their compensation that they are lovingly cared for.’

In ‘Stars Of The North’ January 2013, a further item of White Eagle’s wisdom on this theme appeared. This is its essence: ‘God mercy is unlimited. It freely drops like gentle rain from the highest levels onto everything in earthly life. It refreshes, comforts and heals individual souls as well as the soul of your race and world. But before any of this can happen, every soul has to take part in Earth’s lessons. The greatest turning point is reached when another one of you discovers that all life, including that of your planet, is ruled by spiritual laws that for a long time remain invisible to earthly perceptions.

‘Yet, because every human being is part of God, comforting mercy constantly flows from the Divine heart into each individual human counterpart. The Universal laws ensure that the mercy of God reaches you in equal measure with the mercy and forgiveness you feel towards your siblings in the human family. This applies especially to younger and less experienced ones, who are bound to sin a great deal more than you do. Maybe this will help you to understand the reasoning behind Matthew 7:1-3: ‘Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged, and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?’

‘Aware of these things, wise ones in all their daily encounters focus on practising forgiveness and love. Aware of their siblinghood with all lifeforms, they act like one of them towards every human being, without exceptions, and all other lifeforms. Divine love fills their whole being and that empowers them to disperse sins. But even though they have let go of all traces of bitterness or resentment towards anyone and are forgiving freely, this does not wipe out their Karma. They still have to suffer to repay for any transgressions against the law of love, during the earlier stages of their earthly development. Knowing that no-one gets past the Universal laws, wise ones accept that no authority between Heaven and Earth can save anyone from getting their just desserts and having to pay their dues, and that only when even the last debt has been attended to, can anyone in earthly life find the true and lasting peace everybody is trying to find.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘God – The Great Genius’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘Each Their Own Saviour And Redeemer’
• ‘Man-made And Natural Disasters’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘The Weaver’
• ‘We Three Kings Of Orient Are’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:53 pm

The Laws Of Compensation And Balance

In God all aspects and their energies are perfectly balanced and the whole of Creation bears witness to and reflects this. The Universal law of Karma *, with its subdivisions of the laws of balance and compensation, ensures that anything in the whole of Creation that becomes unbalanced at some stage has to become right again. The laws ensure that when someone has been working their way through difficult times, patiently enduring whatever came their way that eventually restore the balance of their spiritual bankbook, some generous compensation and reward in the end comes way.

During the times when we have to walk through the dark night of the soul, there comes the moment when we seem to have no strength left to go any further. It is then our birthright to reach out for the helping hands of God and the Angels, so they can come to the rescue. When we have recovered sufficiently from the trauma of such experiences, when asked the Divine forces will show us how to lift the darkness within us and our world into the light of the Christ Star, to be absorbed by it and then uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life.

This is how, with the help and will of God and the Angels, the greatest evils in our world can be changed into something that serves the highest good of all life, therefore also for us. They are waiting to teach us how to transmute all sorrow, pain and suffering of our world into joy and happiness. We do well never to forget that in God all things are possible and that – if we but ask and trust:

• All crooked corners can be made straight.
• Out of apparent evil there can eventually come much good.
• And all conditions can be healed.

The Universal laws of balance and compensation ensure that everything always turns out well in the end, no matter how dire things sometimes may look on the surface of things. I believe that from the evils of our world’s collective and individual Karma of all lifetimes huge amounts of good will eventually come to us and or planet. Naturally, this can only be brought about with the help and will of God and the Angels. To paraphrase a quote from the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I am nothing and I can do nothing. The Father/Mother doeth all the work.’

Whenever any kind of catastrophe has to be coped with and when particularly traumatic situations arise in our lives, we need to remind ourselves that our Creator is merciful and that His/Her laws are utterly fair and just. Never forget that in every life these laws are constantly at work and that God’s mercy intensifies in difficult and traumatic conditions, for example at times of natural and human-made disasters, when loved ones are tragically snatched from us through other accidents or when someone has to endure a particularly severe affliction. There is no way for any of us to know someone else’s Karma * and what kind of lessons they have chosen, together with the wise ones in charge of them long before entering into their present lifetime. Rest assured that the law of compensation sees to it that in the end everybody is rewarded for the suffering we ourselves in our ignorance once inflicted upon ourselves on Mother Earth’s training grounds.

There is nothing for it but patiently waiting until our rewards arrive. Individually and collectively it will do so in the form of the new golden age that is in the process of preparing itself. Yet, just about everybody’s most urgent requirement in earthly life is patience. The following is the essence what the White Eagle group of spirit guides has to say about this theme: ‘Saturn is the planetary ruler of Capricorn* and the tenth house, and also the traditional co-ruler of Aquarius *. This planet is sometimes presented as old Father Time and when looked at from the right perspective, time * is one of humankind’s best teachers. In earthly life it will always be your master and it can be an unpleasant one. But this only applies for as long as you perceive life with the limited vision of your small earthly self.

The likelihood is that you are taking part in Saturn’s wisdom at this very moment. The influence of its energies causes delays and frustrations that may test you to the utmost, as Saturn is very strict with his students in the school of earthly life. Under his supervision hurried lessons, hasty sums and superficial essays are not allowed. Saturn insists that the right time is given for every lesson. That’s why time is one of the most irksome forms of discipline that has to be endured for as long as you dwell on the Earth plane.

But on the upside, the Saturnian energies provide you with the determination to work your way one small step after another towards a distant goal. They equip you with the desire to try and try again. Through this your endeavours get better and more perfect all the time and when they are ready to be presented and shared with your world, they are likely to be crowned with success. Saturn’s rewards * can be great, when they come. And they surely will – for those who patiently plod on. So muster yourself with patience and remind yourself that you are taking part in one of the most essential lessons for every soul on their pathway of spiritual development.

That’s how Saturn in the end brings true, i.e. spiritual wealth to every human soul. Think of this beneficence and refuse to see anything malefic. Instead remind yourself frequently that all of you have a great deal to thank Saturn for and that at any given time. True, the influence of this planet’s energies makes people come across as somewhat cold and too earth-bound. This serves the wise higher purpose of holding things up and delaying the actions of those who in previous lifetimes hot-headedly rushed into things prematurely without due foresight and caution. This behaviour pattern is typical for the Fire signs, Aries of the head, Leo of the heart and Sagittarius of the spirit.

People who have been affected by this in one or several of their past lifetimes, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us in the spirit world, choose a pathway in which Saturn is prominent, for example with the Sun or Moon in conjunction, opposition or square to Saturn. This forces people to move through life with great caution. Whenever they are tempted to rush into things, Saturn says: ‘No! You are here to learn how to proceed slowly and patiently, if need be trying time and again before you can succeed! If you persevere, you will.’

Anyone who sees this as unpleasant and resents it needs to be reminded that it is unwise to ignore the lessons of a venerable, gracious and wise teacher. And as co-ruler of Aquarius the Saturnian energies will be providing your world and ours the necessary strength and stamina, determination and perseverance for bringing Mother Earth’s new golden age into being. Saturn’s main task during your earthly sojourns consists of teaching the self-mastery that is needed to control the urges and desires of humankind’s lower animal nature.

After the Aquarian Age, from approx. 1900 AD – 4,100 AD, we shall be moving into the Age of Capricorn, which will last until about 6,300 AD. Capricorn is Saturn’s own sign where it’s energies are particularly strong and in the right hands can express themselves in the most positive and constructive ways. This will be helpful for the unfoldment of the new golden age in all its splendour. How great Thou art, o Great White Spirit, and how wise! We thank Thee and bless Thee.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Everything That’s Worth Knowing About The True Meaning Of Saturn’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘About Time’
• ‘The Sun In Capricorn’
• ‘The Sun In Aquarius’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Whatever the soul’s age may be, in Libra it dreams of a love that is capable of lifting itself above the earthly passions it is likely to have savoured to its heart’s content in earthy and sensual Taurus. Having reached Libra, the air sign, yearnings begin to stir in us for a higher more idealistic connection with a partner who knows and responds to our needs and wishes intuitively. It dreams in which the lovers use the power of thought to communicate and express their love for each other on a higher level. For a very long time in its development the soul has no idea what it truly is seeking, namely the elevated spiritual love that Earthlings can only find by attuning themselves to and reaching their final destiny of becoming one again with the Highest and Its mind.

All along the soul has been aware of the need for this reunion; that’s why it nudges its earthly counterpart to look for this kind of love on the Earth plane. The earthly self, failing to understand the messages of its soul, may have to wander for a very long time from one disappointment to another, until it learns from its own experiences that such a love cannot and is not meant to be found in its earthly companions. Realising this does not stop it from longing ever more strongly for it. On and on the soul wanders, dedicated to its odyssey of searching for its great love. Lifetime after lifetime, in some of them as a woman and others as a man, and as it gets older and more experienced also in other cultures and civilisations.

From ‘The Sun In Libra’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:21 pm

The Christ Light Is Breaking Through The Clouds

The light of the Christ Star is now breaking ever more forcefully through the mists of consciousness that for so long have clouded the vision of God’s children of the Earth. Pouring its blessings into the heart and soul of all humankind, it also heals every other lifeform it touches. The Christ light is an essential part of every human soul, which at present is conveying its message of renewal of hope, faith and trust for us and our world. The more we worship the Christ light, the more powerfully it fills our whole being and shines from us to beautify everything we come into contact with. This energy can be called upon when we feel down and weary. All we have to do is ask that its Divine strength and courage should fill our whole being, so that every last bit of our deepest and darkest fears and anxieties are absorbed into it.

Keeping our inner vision firmly focussed on the Christ Star ensures that we are in constant conscious contact with our Highest or God Self, the living Christ within. This is our eternal and immortal self who has been waiting for a long time to protect us and guide every one of our words, thoughts and actions in the right direction, so that the blessings of the highest levels of life can pour into us and our world without hindrance. To attune our own superconscious faculties to the Universal ones, we need to train the mind of our small earthly self in the art of thinking positive, constructive and loving thoughts only.

Affirmations:

• The light of the Universal Christ, whose symbol is the Christ Star, fills my whole being.
• From my loving heart Its energies are flowing into the farthest and remotest corners of Creation. Wherever it is needed, that’s where they go.
• The Christ light surrounds and protects me.
• I will forever be safe in the loving hands of God and the Angels.

The Christ Star has six points and each one is bringing us its message:

1. Be patient, steady and calm. Don’t be disappointed when things go wrong, the way they sometimes do. Know that everything will come right in the end, in God’s time and not ours.
2. Whenever problems arise, remind yourself that they serve the wise higher purpose of building up your spirit and character strength.
3. Look up to the light of the Christ Star and envisage the spiritual mountain we are all climbing together on our way back home into the conscious awareness of our oneness with God and all life.
4. Do not hurry. The power of the spirit, God’s spirit, works slowly and steadily. It never rushes or hurries.
5. Shake off the small things that can be so irksome for earthly minds, so your heart can open for joy and love, healing and peace.
6. We are in this world to find everlasting joy and happiness through the knowledge of our true nature and the high and holy destiny that awaits all human beings, without exception. So let’s do our best to enjoy life, whatever it may bring us. Even the most difficult situations contain something that can be enjoyed when one understands the learning and growth they are meant to bring.

With our inner vision let’s visualise the whole of humankind as one big family in the radiance of the Christ Star and all together we pray: ‘O Great Father/Mother of all life, please show us ever better ways of dealing with all disasters, natural as much as the human-made ones that are caused by the darkness of ignorance of Your true nature and ours that to this day has a hold on many human hearts. Hand in hand with the Angels we lift this gloom into the temple of healing in the heart of the Christ Star, so that its energies can be uplifted and transmuted into golden swords of Your sacred wisdom and truth. May they freely flow into every human heart and open it wide to be filled with nothing but the peaceful and harmonious vibrations of Your love. In the name of love we ask this. Amen’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Creative Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’
• ‘Positive Thinking’
• ‘God’s Covenant With Humankind’
• ‘Enlightenment’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Having grown wiser through its own experiences it eventually dawns on the earthly self that if it wishes to solve its love problems, it must become more loving itself and start giving of itself without expecting anything in return – a tall order for one who is as selfish as all human beings initially are. Throughout their meanderings every soul’s earthly self’s selfishness creates problems in many of its relationships. When the going gets too tough in some of them, while the soul is still young, it may try to leave its problems behind by abandoning them. If need be, such souls may go as far as taking things into their own hands and putting an end to their present lifetime. Little do they know that all unresolved issues in every one of their relationships must be tackled again and again in coming lifetimes. This has to continue until satisfactory solutions have been found by the parties involved and they have made peace.

From ‘The Sun In Libra’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:09 pm

The New Kind Of Hope

The Aquarian Age is presenting us
With the gift of a new kind of hope, faith and trust,
As they have never been known in earthly life before.
They are realistic and justified because they are built on
A solid foundation of understanding and the knowledge
That there really is a great evolutionary plan of life,
Which has always been unfolding as it should,
Showing clearly that everything has always been well
With us and our world, in spite of the fact that
To this day it frequently doesn’t look that way.

The plan’s unfolding of past ages
Is the evidence we need to show us
That the reins of our world have always been
Resting securely in God’s loving hands,
And that our race has always been steered safely
Through Earth life’s many diverse lessons.
Supervised and protected by the Highest Forces
We have constantly moved forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life.
That leaves no shadow of a doubt
In my mind that this will forever continue.

The renewal of hope in our world
Is the most important aspect of the Aquarian gifts.
But what is hope?
It’s an inner knowingness that regardless
Of the things that are still happening in our world
The life we have been given has always,
Individually and collectively,
Been part of the Great Architect’s evolutionary plan.

Hope grows from trusting that the wisdom and love
Of the Great Father/Mother of all life
Has been guiding and protecting each one of us
In the course of many lifetimes
And that when looked at from the right perspective,
Our existence is indeed a very good one.

Hope springs eternally from
The inner guidance every human being receives.
No matter how closed off some may still be
With regard to matters of the spirit,
They still contain the Christ Spirit,
Though so far merely in seed form.
Their Highest or God Self has never left them.
It is always there to protect and guide each soul
Through all experiences of its earthly life.

Coaxed onwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life by
The living God within who encourages us
To try, try again – many times against all the odds,
The small earthly self in the end succeeds
To overcome its self-imposed limitations.
In spite of itself it has grown in
Understanding and wisdom, which can
And indeed are meant to be found in even
The most traumatic and harrowing experiences.

There is a higher aspect to everyone’s nature.
Independent of how low and depraved
The earthly self has become,
Known as the living God within.
It endows us with the hope and strength,
Courage and determination we need to endure
What cannot be changed and start again,
If need be many times over.

This is especially true after total
Personal and collective breakdowns.
It’s hope that helps us to reconstruct
Our whole being and the world around us.
Hope makes us go in search of healing
Whenever we are hurt and wounded.
With hope we know intuitively
That better things will come our way,
If we but persevere.

Hope is the Great Spirit’s eternal gift to humankind.
It’s the driving force of the power of love
That through famines and wars,
Disasters and all other types of destruction
Has always moved humankind and its world
Inexorably onwards and upwards
To evolve into ever more beautiful
Manifestations of the Divine,
Who will eventually be capable of
Exploring life on ever higher levels.

Hope enables us earthlings to trust that, in truth,
The moment of physical death is not an ending,
Merely a transformation into a different lifestate,