Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:58 pm

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life

Part One

For as long as you do not know who I truly am, where I dwell and who you are, you cannot find Me and come to Me. You cannot even begin to look for Me. So, who am I? I am part of what is known in your world as the Divine Trinity. We are the undividable Holy Spirit and consist of the masculine will and power aspect of God, the Great Father, who is balanced by His feminine counterpart the Goddess, the Great Mother, the love and wisdom aspect of the Divine. I complete the Trinity by being their only born Son/Daughter, the Christ Spirit, the Sun of all Suns and the Light of all lights. I am feminine and masculine in one, the same as they are and because you are a spark of Me, this also applies to you.

Until you realise that I am as much part of you as you are of Me and therefore are an inner experience that cannot be found on the outer levels of your present existence, you are feeling lost and lonely even though on the inner spiritual level of your being you never have been or will be. It takes a considerable length of time, i.e. many lifetimes in physicality, before the awareness of your higher nature stirs from its slumbering state in any one of you, my beloved children of the Earth. This awakening is accompanied by the discovery that life in the whole of Creation is ruled by My Universal laws. The first one is love and evolution. In itself this will probably help you realise that it cannot possibly be true that a saviour and redeemer would appear in your world and, provided you said you believed in him, he would wave some kind of a magic wand to save you and wipe away and redeem all your transgressions against the law of love.

I hate to have to tell you this, but if you still believe in this story you are being deceived big time and that by none other than the Angels and Me. Well, you were and you were not and there is no need to get upset about any of it because it happened for wise higher reasons. Let me explain. As you know by now, the Great Mother is the feminine love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity. Through alternatively giving and withholding things She has always been teaching you and your world the value of things. With the help of suppressing My truth for the past six thousand years of patriarchy and the dominion of the masculine forces in your world with its systematic suppression of the truth, it was Her infinite love and wisdom that has been teaching your whole world the value of truth and peace. You can take it from Me that it will not be too long until they have taken over the supreme rulership of your world.

Anything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation is taking part in the evolutionary process and belongs to the plan, from the lowest to the Highest. And that which you perceive as ugly and evil in human nature and anywhere else around you is nothing but its crude lower unevolved part in the process of being transformed into something good, right and beautiful, exactly the way you still are. That’s why wise ones never look down their noses onto anyone or anything. Every human being is on an at least slightly different evolutionary level, so that you can all learn from each other.

Everything that ever happened and will do so in future is in keeping with God’s plan and therefore the Great Father/Mother’s will and wishes. Nothing in the whole of Creation occurs outside of the plan or is beyond its reach. This not only applies to your world but all others, of which there are many on the higher levels of life, of whose presence you are not yet aware. And each one of the deceptions that ever took place on the earthly plane has been an essential and inevitable part of the evolutionary plan of life. But since your entry into the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, you and your world have been entitled to find out more and more of the truth about everything.

It’s good to see that increasing numbers of you are capable of grasping that the Jesus story, from the moment of its first appearance in your world, in the end was intended to reveal itself as a legend. It could not be any other way because it is written in the great book of life that in the end nobody but each one of you yourselves can save and redeem you. You are the only one who can dissolve the karmic chains and shackles you yourself created through your thinking and behaviour in the course of many lifetimes. Don’t you think it’s fair that every human being has to do their own saving and redeeming itself and that at the same time this is your contribution towards the saving and redemption of your whole race and world?

The purpose of the many different myths and legends, which the Angels and I brought your world throughout the ages, was to make you familiar with the facts about every human being’s higher nature and the special relationship all of you have always had with Me. The tales we gave you did contain the truth, but – as you are finding out now – it had to remain hidden in the higher esoteric meaning of the symbolisms and metaphors behind each story’s surface words. The truth had to wait until the right time for revealing it had come. When looked at from this perspective, you can see that none of the tales were lies. They were not intended to be deceptions, not even part truths because they contain the full truth. It’s merely a case of not yet possessing the ability to recognise it.

The Angels and Masters around My throne are in charge of the great evolutionary plan of life and its executors. They are responsible for the spiritual development of every one of you and your whole world. Helped by countless friends and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm, they have always taken great care only to share with you the parts of My truth that were right for your evolutionary development at that particular time. The Angels gave what the mass of people in your world would be capable of understanding at least in broad outlines so that at least some of it could be absorbed into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness.

The Angels and I are rejoicing so many of you by now have matured into spiritual adulthood sufficiently to be able to grasp ever more of My wisdom and truth. The spiritual knowledge we are bringing you are My light. In the fullness of time every single one of you will evolve into a transmitter/receiver station and a channel through which the blessing and healing power of My light can flow to wherever someone requires it. In due course the whole of your race’s consciousness will be filled with nothing but the light of My truth. Every last shred of evil and darkness will have been absorbed into it.

What a long time I have been waiting for the time when even the last and slowest one of you has learnt how to call upon the Angels and Me, so we can teach them how to go about acting as the saviour and redeemer of themselves and your world. Their first requirement, the same as it once was yours, is finding out about My true nature and their own and the special relationship I have always had with them, even though there were unaware of it. Tell them that there never has been an interruption, irrespective of the fact that it looked like that for a long time. Let them know that Earth life is a school whose main purpose is helping every one of My beloved children of the Earth to grow and evolve in wisdom and understanding. Share your light with them, so that in due course they too will have become seekers of My wisdom and truth, and Christed ones in their own right.

Whenever someone wishes to find truth, tell them to stop looking for it on the outside. It cannot be found there. They need to listen to the world of their feelings and their heart instead, for that’s where I dwell. I am waiting to come fully alive in them and during times of quiet reflections, prayers and meditations it is easy to re-establish and strengthen their inner connection with Me. I then can once more teach and protect them, the way I used to do a long time ago.

My aim is to help all of you to trust Me when I show you what is right or wrong in any given situation. The only thing you have to do is pay paying attention to the feelings that rise from within the very core of your own being into your conscious awareness. That’s how I have always been trying to guide you intuitively into right thoughts, words and actions. Your life force flows more easily when you live intuitively with the Angels and Me, hand in hand, for I am your inner teacher and guide. I am the only truly reliable guru in the whole of Creation, who never leads you astray and who really does know the answers to any question you may ever care to ask.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘Myths & Legends For The Aquarian Age’
• ‘The Days Of Miracles And Wonders’

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Uranus – Planet Of Rebellion

Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun, which was discovered by William Herschel in 1781. This is significant because around that time the pace of revolutions and rebellions was beginning to speed up. Although humankind was not yet aware of the planet’s existence, obviously it has been there all along. Until fairly recently, its influence has been restricted to humankind’s inner planes of consciousness. Before anything can manifest itself in earthly life, it has to be created and exist on it inner level. The discovery of Uranus was a signal that we and our world were being prepared for receiving increasing amounts of the Great Mother’s wisdom and truth. Naturally, on the inner plane of life She never left us. The energies were to be right for starting to give them more expression in the outer world, hence the need for the evolutionary pace of our world to speed up and with it that of revolution. And that’s why in keeping with God’s great plan of life it came about.

Uranus spins on its axis from East to West. Thus it moves in the opposite direction to the other planets, except Venus and possibly Pluto. As Uranus is the planet of rebellion, revolution, and ingenuity, spiritually this certainly makes sense. Those who are strongly and positively influenced by its energy can be delightfully different from others. They are the eccentrics of our world, full to the brim with brilliant and original ideas. Those who work on the downside can be rebels without a cause, disruptive and a trial for everyone around. Just like the planet, they need to move in their own deliberate fashion. Which way this shows on the outside, depends on the type of behaviour we choose.

Uranus symbolises the Will of God. Imperceptibly and over many lifetimes, it draws us back onto itself, the Source of all being, including ours. Uranus is the liberator. Its energy reflects the sudden and drastic changes that come into everybody’s life at certain times. They are known by some as acts of God, and looked at as if they were something menacing. In truth, they always come for good purpose, namely to set us free from restricting habits, people and places who are no longer beneficial to our spiritual progress. Its effects can be devastating, and the benefits can only ever be seen in retrospect.

It seems to me of significance that Venus and Pluto also move in the opposite direction to the other planets. Pluto was the mythological God of the underworld, whereas astrologically he stands for our subconscious. Both planets are symbols of the power of the love aspect of God that is guiding us home through the inner world of our feelings, the subconscious, where we all have a direct connection with our Creator. Venus is the symbol of the loving and harmonising aspect of the Divine. By our own free choices, each one of us will eventually consciously surrender to its energies. We shall do so because we recognise that this is indeed what we have been striving for all along. By that time, we shall have purified our energies so much that we can fully merge with the One again.

When one looks at the history of humankind with one’s nose too close to the canvas, it appears as if it had been nothing but one gigantic catalogue of misery, pain and suffering, which we endlessly inflicted upon ourselves and each other. From the higher perspective of life, however, a very different picture emerges and one cannot fail to notice then that – all along – there has been steady progress. And that was the underlying reason why the speed and vehemence of the revolutions that have shaken and swept through our world from time to time, and still do on many different levels of life, have been growing ever more powerful.

The ray of hope I am bringing you is the knowledge that the Uranian energies are helping us to shake off ever more of the oppressions and slaveries of all kinds that are the cause of our suffering. Although coercion and cruelty are still rampant in parts of our world, on the inner as well as the outer levels of life, every last bit of it will eventually have been swept away. Yet, no-one will come to wave a magic wand and make it disappear. We ourselves, each one of us, have to do the inner work this cleansing process requires. It is going to continue until the people of all nations will again be able to live together in peace and harmony, the way they did before the lessons of the patriarchy with its lust for power, trouble, strife and warmongering began, about six thousand years ago.

What could be more worthwhile than giving of our best and doing all we can to make our contribution towards ushering in the Aquarian Age and with it the spiritual freedom for which we and our world have been yearning, for a long, long time? However, nobody can be released from their earthly education until every one of our soul wounds has been healed; every last bit of Karma redeemed and all relationships, especially the most difficult ones, transmuted into bonds of friendship that consist of mutual respect and tolerance, understanding and love; and all false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions have been shed and replaced by everybody’s own inner truth, i.e. what the living God within tells us is true, good and right for us in any given moment.

Because these demands are still waiting to be fulfilled by us, individually as well as collectively, one sometimes cannot help a sneaking feeling that earthly life really is a mess. What hope is there for our world when we fail to sort out our own lives, never mind the national and international affairs that are still in need of urgent attention? In either of those scenarios there is nothing for it but turning to God and the Angels and asking them to help us work our way through whatever we cannot solve on our own. When we allow the will of the living God within to take over the direction of our lives, It can and will grant us the gifts of patience and tranquillity that enables us to wait patiently for things to develop in God’s time – not ours – and come right eventually.

If for karmic reasons some particularly trying circumstances still have to be endured by us, our God or Highest Self is sure to provide us with the necessary courage and strength as well as the spiritual vision to perceive these experiences as part of our personal crown of thorns. The same as legendary Jesus every small earthly self wears this crown when it breathes its last on the cross, humankind’s oldest known symbol for life in physicality. Even though we are still taking part in earthly life, our Highest Self leads us, its small earthly counterpart, into the resurrection of our true spiritual nature and coming home into the conscious awareness of our eternal oneness with God.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Last edited by aquarius123esoteric on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life – Part Two

Creating A Picture Of My Truth

Although all belief systems your world has ever seen was but another piece of the great jigsaw puzzle of all life, to this day what is left of them considers itself to be the only holy-making religion because its leaders and followers believe that their belief alone is in possession of the truth about Me. The truth of the matter is that each one was merely intended to act as one of the many pathways with which the Angels and I that have always been trying to guide humankind up the spiritual mountain. This is the road that in the end returns all human beings into the conscious awareness of My true nature, their own and the oneness with Me. The teachings of every belief system contain some golden nuggets of truth, but for wise higher educational purposes they have to remain hidden behind the surface words of their sacred texts for a long time.

The leaders of every religion are nurturing the false belief on their bosoms that what they think of as truth is unchangeable, as if it were set in concrete or hewn into granite. Human beings in general have been taught to perceive Me as a static and never changing force, but this is by no means the case. Like you, I am constantly evolving and changing and so is my truth. Both of us are expanding as fast as new knowledge is added to that which already exists. And if you wish that a picture of My truth emerges, join the religious texts of your world like pieces of a giant jigsaw puzzle. I am asking you to do this because time and again down the ages, the Angels have been sharing another aspect of My truth with you.

On every occasion it was presented in the form of a myth or legend, as they were easier to come to terms with for humankind’s spiritual innocence. I refuse to use the word ignorance when someone does not yet understand something. Through taking the religious tales at their face value better learning opportunities were created by the suffering people inflicted upon each other, at first at the giving and later at the receiving end. Much later when the time was right, it would begin to dawn on ever more of you that the stories could not possibly be meant to be understood literally, as they had been during humankind’s early developmental stage. As a result, the tales had over and over been interpreted, re-worked and translated from one language into another, but in spite of the errors that crept into them, intentionally and otherwise, the meaning of their basic contents never changed.

That’s how gradually more and more of My wisdom in the form of symbolisms and metaphors was revealed through various outlets. But with the passing of time increasing numbers of you approached spiritual adulthood and it occurred to many of these spirit/souls that the stories that formed the basis of the religions they were following was so weird and strange that they could not possibly be meant to be taken literally. Many asked themselves if that is the case, there must be some other kind of meaning, but what?

The advance of your world into the Aquarian age brought many of you the realisation that My wisdom and truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of the sacred texts of the religion you are following. Wise ones discovered to their surprise that as soon as their perception was beginning to open to the presence of the higher levels of life, nobody could pull the wool over theirs any more and even the most ancient texts could now reveal their esoteric higher meaning. It is then no longer hard to recognise that many quotes from the teachings of your religions contained hidden references to My Universal law of Karma, without being mentioned anywhere.

One of the best examples of this are quotes like ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ To this day many are mystified about what it might want to tell them, but with the understanding you are finding here it is not difficult to see that they are a clear reference to My Universal laws, in particular the one of cause and effect or Karma. When you have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, you know that such words could never have been intended to instruct human beings to go out of their way to cause pain and destroy each other. Your true nature and Mine is love. From love you have come and in the fullness of time will be returning to. The further you advance on this road up the spiritual mountain, the clearer it becomes to you that such interpretations were a gross injustice to your true nature and Mine. Therefore, they could not possibly be true and must have some other meaning.

At this stage of your development you find out that life in the whole of Creation is subject to My Divine laws, that all of you have always been responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, and that being unaware of the existence of My laws never protected anyone against having to live with the consequences of whatever they sent into your world. And whenever you are saddened by inexperienced souls around you, who to this day are taking the teachings of their religions literally and are using their lack of knowledge as excuses for hurting and killing those who do not share their beliefs, do not despair and refuse to sit in judgement over them.

By the time the redemption of their present sins comes round, you could be one of their spirit friends who is trying to help them work their way through the pain and suffering that inevitably will be coming their way, just the same as you are being assisted by helpers that are invisible for earthly eyes, now. As much as you would like to do the work for them, you will not be allowed to do this because it would interfere with the learning of their lesson. You love them because they exist and are your siblings in the great family of humankind. That’s why you will do anything that is within your power to ease the burden of the cross they are carrying that was created by their outrageous thought and behaviour patterns of the past.

In the evolutionary process of growing into an ever more God-like being you acquire the ability to love totally and unconditionally, wisely and without expecting anything in return, like I do. Loving that way and viewing things from My perspective of life is the destiny of every human being. Those who have completed this development know that it would be unwise to interfere with anyone’s lessons, because your own experiences of earthly life have taught you that the most painful ones are never forgotten and therefore the best learnt ones. Having learnt to love My way, you would not want anyone to deprive of their learning opportunities.

Wise ones comfort themselves with the thought that they too once were young and inexperienced. That’s why they send the youngsters nothing but loving thoughts and quietly in their minds forgive them, for they clearly have no idea what they will be drawing towards themselves in the fullness of time. They will be no different from anyone who is groaning presently under the load of redeeming what could be their most ancient karmic debts. Never forget that the spiritual youngsters of your world, even when they are living in physical bodies that are one hundred years or more old, are entitled to learn their lessons. Naturally, the same applies to you and your task is learning how to be tolerant and patient with the youngsters.

That’s a difficult task, I know. But you will find it helpful to remind yourself frequently that, after all, they are your spiritual sisters and brothers who in the fullness of time, My time not Earth time, they too will wake up and become aware of their true nature again. Rest assured that in due course they will be given the same opportunities for reaching the same level of wisdom and understanding that is yours at the moment of reading this. And that’s how even the last and slowest one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, hand in hand with the Angels and Me and therefore never without assistance, works their own way back into the conscious awareness of their loving union with Me. Beyond a shadow of a doubt you will then know that everything in the whole of Creation has always rested safely in the loving hands of the Angels and Me and that this will continue, forever.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The End Of The Patriarchy And Return Of The Great Mother’
• ‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Be The Christ Star

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris August/September 2017 under the heading ‘The Gentle Brother’: ‘All human beings in earthly life, as well as those who are presently resting and recuperating in our world, are born of God’s infinite and eternal, all-loving, giving and forgiving spirit. It is the same spirit that manifests itself in the beauty of nature, the power of the elements as well as in all human beings. At least potentially each one of you possesses every one of its characteristics and powers, and also the ability to create without restrictions and boundaries.

‘Do not allow the mind of your small frightened earthly selves to get in the way of your overall vision of life and how you think about it. In your daily lives and contacts, whether you are working or resting, and even in dreamtime, do your best to move beyond the restrictions that your existence in physicality places upon you. The way any one of you perceives things is always a question of consciousness and because the power of thought * is mighty, whether you are as yet aware of this or not, what you think that’s what you are and will become.

‘Now, in your imagination create a Christ Star with its blazing light radiating into your world. You are in the centre of this Star, for in truth each one of you IS the Star. From your hearts, loving or otherwise, the vibrations of your consciousness are constantly flowing into and penetrating the ethers that surround you. And that is the place where those who have developed the ability to rise above the concerns of earthly life, receive God’s power and love, courage and strength that knows no malfunctions.

‘And because God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, S/He unfailingly knows the way of all things and the answers to every question you may ever care to ask. Wise ones trust that with God all things really are possible. They appreciate that God not only dwells within the innermost core of their own being and fills every cell and atom of their whole being, but also everybody else’s.

‘The realisation that you are God, the point within the circle at the centre of the blazing Christ Star, will help you to find the peace of mind and the deep inner peace you could never find in the past. Having found them, you are filled with Divine love and experience first hand how it expresses itself in earthly life. Every one of your thoughts, words and actions is now motivated by the Christ Spirit of the living God within you, the light of the Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above you.

‘The collective light of the whole of humankind is the Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The human love for the whole of God’s Creation and everything within it is this light that manifests itself in your love for nature and everything that is good, right and beautiful, and also for music and the music contained in words carefully chosen and strung together like precious strings of pearls. The Divine love makes you tolerant towards other people’ beliefs and their ways of life. You become ever more compassionate and uncritical, kind and loving, and have no longer any problems seeing the good that is contained in everything. You instinctively follow your inner guidance and intuitively know the best course of action in any given moment.

‘The six-pointed star is a symbol of the Christ Star. It represents human intelligence when spirit and matter are working together in perfect harmony and balance. This Star has a powerful vibration and its sound is part of the music of the spheres. Loving God’s way is only distantly related with what in earthly life is frequently called love with its passions and desires. The more your Christ nature takes over its earthly counterpart, the more easily flows the light of your joint compassion and beauty, wisdom and love into the world around you.

‘Alas, to this day many in earthly life are still surrounded by a kind of barrier that acts like a dense fog. This mist is waiting to be dissolved by the light of the Sun beyond the Sun, i.e. the spiritual wisdom and truth of the Highest, when the right time for the winds of the heavenly world, the highest levels of life, brings them. Each one of you is a tiny spark of the Christ Spirit and Its great light is waiting to eventually start burning in all human hearts. And you are the only person who can uncover this light inside you, to care for and nurture it until it has the power of shining so brightly that the fogs of Earth disperse before it.

‘When this light is carefully and thoughtfully applied to wherever it is needed, in the end it grows so strong that it has the power of a wind from the Heavens that blows through the consciousness of those surrounding you and gets rid of whatever is troubling them. As you mature spiritually, the conditions of your life change and the concerns of earthly life, which you found so troublesome in the past, no longer affect you this way. This is because you are now viewing everything that happens from the right perspective, i.e. as lessons that are part of the karmic debts some of you still have to pay, and therefore merely passing phases in humankind’s individual and collective development.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Candle’
• ‘Light Up Our World’
• ‘Letting Our Light Shine’
• ‘Christ – The Light Of Our World’
• ‘Knowledge – Light Of Our World’
• ‘On The Soul Level We Are All Christians’
• ‘When Will The Kingdom Come?’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Learning To Fly’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:00 pm

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life – Part Three

God : The Great Mystery

Programmed into every spirit, at the moment of its release into earthly life, is the concept of a higher authority that is in charge of it and who cares for its wellbeing. Who and what it is and where it can be found that is the great mystery every one of you eventually has to unravel for themselves. All the religions and philosophies that ever existed in your world were created to assist you with this task. That’s the reason for each one of them containing a minute portion of the great Cosmic truths about Me and the wonder and miracle of My Creation. And when you now take a closer look at one of these belief systems after the other, you will be able to recognise that the new myths and legends the Angels and I presented from time to time were based on the knowledge that already existed in the consciousness of humankind.

Regardless of the fact that they were presented in different parts of your world, every new religion was designed to move your race’s spiritual development another step forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And that could only be achieved by familiarising you with another aspect of My truth. Even though they all were building up on each other, none of your belief system ever contained My whole truth. The Christian teachings come close, but only when they are viewed from the higher esoteric perspective and the symbolisms and metaphors behind their surface words.

This is how it came about that at any given time, we brought you the knowledge that was right for the state of your race’s spiritual development, which reached from its individual and collective spiritual infancy, toddlerhood, adolescence and finally the maturity of adulthood. In this way with the passing of time, ever more stories and legends came into being. The intention of each new one was to assist the growth of consciousness in the part of your world in which it was given. And the deeper you are penetrating into the Age of Aquarius, you will find that the more of My truth is going to be revealed anyone who is ready to receive and understand it.

We notice with gladness that the number of those waking from their spiritual slumber by now is growing quite rapidly. Ever more of you are grasping that each one of the old religions held but tiny fragments of My truth, which on their own made very little or no sense. This is because in days gone by matters of faith in earthly life were meant to provide humankind with mysteries and puzzles. And now the principle of the jigsaw puzzle has moved into the centre stage of your world. It was with full intention that every new religion could only provide people with some scattered fragments of My truth. A sensible picture of it could only emerge when, in the fullness of time, the pieces of all belief systems would be joined together. That’s when the spiritual life of your world, as if touched by a magic wand, would reveal itself as one whole structure that has no lack of shape, purpose and meaning.

When you have read this and then take a closer look at all religions your world has ever seen, you will be able to recognise the pieces of the fragments of My truth each one of them contained. And when you add to them the pieces of what you now know about the spiritual background of earthly life, My realm, you will be able to see for yourself that they are a perfect fit. The whole and holy picture of the higher purpose and meaning of your earthly existence emerges. From the developmental point you have reached, your inner vision will tell you that it has been for wise higher teaching purposes that the knowledge of the spiritual background for such a long time was withheld from humankind’s view.

It has always been part of My great evolutionary plan that the discovery of My true nature and yours, and the special relationship every human being has with Me, would have to wait until your world had entered into the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth directly from Me. The sign’s astrological symbol is the Waterbearer. I am S/He and the knowledge I am bringing you is the water of wisdom that flows from the receptacle I hold in My loving arms. Up to the time when you start joining the pieces of the great puzzle, as described above, there is no picture of Me and My wisdom and truth. But as soon as you link the fragments, an image that makes a great deal of sense appears before you and you understand the wise higher purpose everything that ever happened on the Earth has always served. You then realise that the great picture of the whole of life is nothing short of beautiful and filled with wonders and miracles.

The Great Mother is the feminine love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity. Through alternatively giving and then withholding She has always been teaching your world the value of concepts and things. That is also the reason why the knowledge that each one of you is a spirit/soul, a spark of My light, a young God in the making whose true home is the world of spirit or light, was withheld from humankind up to quite recently. This was necessary because that was the only thing that could stop you, My beloved children of the Earth, from leaving your earthly existence in droves and never wanting to return to it when the going got rougher and rougher, as it had to do during the lessons of the early stages of your development. Your lack of knowledge and understanding was the instrument the Angels and Me I used to keep the doors firmly locked and bolted. This protected you against discovering too soon about the nature of humankind’s true home, from which each one of you emerges at the beginning of another earthly sojourn, and returns to for a spell of rest and recuperation from the inevitable stresses and strains of your life on the physical plane.

To stop you from wishing to head back home too soon, the religions of your world closed you off from knowing about its existence for a certain number of earthly lifetimes. That’s why something that acts like a veil of consciousness was erected between your world and Mine. Since the Aquarian age has been with you, the veil has been getting thinner; in due course it will disappear altogether. It is for the same educational reason that at the beginning of your existence as earthly beings you are clothed in a physical body whose cells and atoms are so dense that for a long time they cannot be penetrated by the light of spiritual wisdom and truth. In keeping with your growth in wisdom and understanding, the components of every new physical body you receive for another term in the school of earthly life, are of a slightly higher vibration and less density. Spiritual knowledge and understanding it is the meaning of light and the more you spiritually mature and advance on the evolutionary spiral, the more your physical body fills with light.

Part of the Great Mother’s educational program has been that the concepts of truth and peace for a long time should disappear almost entirely from your world. As a result, when they eventually have re-established themselves, you are going to treasure them most highly and guard them carefully. The whole of humankind will allow nothing and nobody to ever take them away again. Another aspect of the same plan has been taking the religions of your world at face value. This kept you away from discovering the life of your soul and your inner being, and that knowing and meeting Me is inner experience and not an outer. For as long as it has been necessary, your false beliefs protected you against any kind of understanding of your true nature and Mine and My world, the spirit realm.

It has taken a long time for the majority of you to find out that without the spiritual background of life, there could be no material world. There would be nothing and none of you would exist as a physical being. The spirit world is the most important part of life where that which is to manifest on the earthly plane first has to be created. Alas, there are a great many who still do not know these things. Telling them about them is the task of every aspiring healer and lightworker. Those who are still thinking of God as the greatest mystery of your life are in for a surprise when they discover that human beings themselves have always been the greater riddle by far.

Your world is rapidly changing and so is everything in it. The more you share your knowledge with those around you, the faster you will be moving towards the new golden age of the Earth. All its inhabitants, human and animal alike, will then freely and willingly give of their best and co-exist in peace, harmony and friendship. However, a gift of such magnitude cannot drop like manna from the Heavens, each one of you has to do their share of bringing this age into being.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘Building Our New World’
• ‘Past, Present And Future’
• ‘The Future Of Humankind’
• ‘All Things Are Possible’
• ‘My Dream Of Humankind’s Future’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:46 pm

The Road To Heaven

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as a Monday Thought 4th September 2017: ‘We, your spirit friends and helpers, although we are now dwelling in the world of light, we too once walked the pathway of earthly life. That’s why we know the sorrows and difficulties of existing in a physical body that cannot yet perceive the beauty and wonders of the higher and highest worlds. We appreciate how hard the demands and temptations of your darkened road are. Yet, every one of you without exception has to walk it and eventually reaches the point when you have spiritually matured sufficiently to accept the conditions in which you find yourself.

‘When you understand that every experience that ever came your way served the wise higher purpose of teaching you something, you begin to trust that the loving arms of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, will forever be with you, to guide and protect and show you the way. Part of this are the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the highest level of the spirit realm. All those on the less elevated levels are serving the higher ones. Something like a veil of consciousness separates earthly life from the spirit world and all of us together, you on your side and we on our side of the veil, are God’s children and siblings in the great family of life. Aware of the trials and tribulations that are an inevitable part of every earthly existence, each time we come to you it is done with a great longing in our hearts. We wish to help ever more of you to realise your own inner powers, and to tell you about the beautiful states of life that in the fullness of time will be waiting for each one of you.

‘It’s important for you to know that even the smallest effort of helping others find their way through their present existence is worthwhile and will never be wasted. Even though you are unlikely to see the results, keep on keeping on your predestined pathway back into God’s light, your true home and sharing the learning your find along the way with those around you. They too have a right to know that this is the road that in the end leads all of you into the light of conscious awareness of your oneness with God and all life. That which is commonly known in your world as Heaven is a metaphor for a heavenly life that is filled with such bliss and peace that at present it will be quite beyond your imagination.

'So, while you are in this earthly life, dear Friends, dream what you want to dream, go where you wish to go and be what you would like to be, provided you are willing to work hard enough. If you don’t succeed, it doesn’t matter too much, as there will always be another lifetime and this will continue until the curriculum of the school of earthly life can teach you no more. Meanwhile it needs bearing in mind that whatever we do is our creation and that all life and everything within it moves in never-ending circles. As a result, that which we send into our world must return to us. This means that in every new lifetime we are sowing the seeds for all future ones.

'Those who insist on spreading fear, anger and aggression now, will inevitably have to face more of the same next time round. And for those who choose to send the Christ Light from their loving hearts as their contribution towards the blessing and healing of our world and bringing peace, their energies too on their return journey are constantly gathering in strength and becoming every more powerful. The harvest of these wise ones is sure to be most bountiful and rich.'

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:07 pm

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life – Part Four

Loving God’s Way

The rose is a symbol of love. It is the queen of the flower kingdom that for a long time has occupied a special place in the religions of your world. And to this day, its colours have a distinct meaning: red is the lover’s rose that stands for enduring passion; white for humility and innocence; yellow for wisdom and also for friendship and joy; pink for gratitude, appreciation and admiration; orange for enthusiasm and desire; lilac and purple represent enchantment and love at first sight. Apart from its beauty, the rose also has thorns and, like love, when it is not handled with the care and reverence that something of such exquisite beauty and fragrance deserves, it has the power of providing those who pick it carelessly with a painful sting.

A new commandment
I give unto you:
That you love one another,
As I have loved you,
That you love one another
As I have loved you.
If you have love for each other,
All people shall know that
You are My disciples.

Roy Crabtree
Adapted by Aquarius

Love is your true nature and the Source of your being. The above song is based on the Bible’s St. John 13:34 and to this day it is misinterpreted by many in your world. That is not surprising because of humankind’s limited understanding of its own true nature and Mine, and what love really means. I am the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, and every one of you is a spark of Me. I am the voice of the Divine Trinity who speaks to you intuitively. I am your inner teacher, your in-tuition, the living God or wise one within you, the long promised new teacher of your world.

I am every human being’s higher or God nature and with the Jesus legend the Angels and I provided humankind with illustrations of the initiations that are in store for all of you when the end of your earthly education approaches. At the right moment, the birth of the Christ spirit takes place in every heart and soul. This brings with it the resurrection of the highest and noblest qualities that are every child of the Earth’s Divine inheritance. The love of honesty and truth are part of this development. The birth of the Christ child is a symbolism of this process.

During your lifetimes as an earthly being you eventually reach the point when the drives and urges of your lower nature begin to be of less interest and are leaving a bad taste in your mouth behind. Your interest in pursuits of a higher nature awakes and you happily to surrender to them. This is happening because from deep within you, the characteristics of your higher or God nature are pushing to the surface of your consciousness. They are helping you to turn into a kinder, friendlier and more loving person. The more this aspect of your being takes over and your true self emerges, the more you discover that you are happiest when you are loving for love’s sake and giving for the joy of having something to give and someone to give it to.

Life itself has always been humankind’s teacher and each can only grow and evolve through their own experiences. Now you are learning that wishing to command or possess others has nothing to do with love but is merely an expression of small and frightened earthly selves who try to cling, with all their might, onto whatever they think they own and love. It takes a long time until you realise that what many on the Earth plane think of as love is nothing of the kind.

The ultimate aim of your earthly curriculum is to become ever more God-like and that includes learning to love My way, i.e. loving for love’s sake in a manner that has nothing to do with people’s earthly personalities at any given moment but is detached from it. My love is total and unconditional, without expecting or asking anything in return. This does not mean condoning other people’s behaviour and their misdeeds, but treating them with the love and respect they deserve as My children and your spiritual sisters and brothers. Even if you do not like someone, you can still love them and to the wise ones in charge of you in the background of your earthly existence your way of reacting to anyone reveals the degree of your spiritual maturity. And the time will come on the Earth when all of you are loving My way. Every one of your thoughts, words and deeds will then be proof of your Divine origin and that you truly are My children.

But so that this can happen in the fullness of time, we need to return to the Jesus legend for a moment. By the way he behaves, especially when he commands his disciples to love each other, from where you are by now it is not hard to recognise that the God-man. A genuine spiritual Master would not dream of ever commanding anyone. There would be no need for that because his disciples would also be highly evolved spirits who want to walk in their Master’s footsteps and become ever more like him. The words of the commandment are one of the finest examples to show your world that Jesus was no spiritual Master, as he would have been if he had ever existed in earthly life and walked in your midst.

But what is he? A thoughtform created by the Angels and Me who represents the higher or God nature of every human being. To evolve into someone like the legendary Jesus, half God and half human, that is the aim every one of you has always been striving for since you were first placed in earthly life. The words of the commandment were purposely kept as if they had been composed by someone who had no idea about the nature of My love. This was done so that later – when the time for discovering the truth about Jesus had come – it would not be difficult to see who and what he really was. The Age of Aquarius is the time your world has been waiting for and the religions of the past with their misunderstandings and misinterpretations, intentionally and otherwise, are in the process of making room for the religion of the new age, which is based on honesty and truth. The old religions were of the head, but the new one is of the head and heart. Aquarius, the sign for the development of humankind’s mental faculties, is in polar opposition with Leo, the sign for learning how to love from the heart. On the inner level the two signs are one and when in you they are joining forces and are working together, your heartmind takes over your whole being and life.

From first hand experience you then know that Divine love does not seek to dominate or possess anyone. It never makes prisoners of others, but has only the wellbeing and spiritual progress of the loved one(s) at heart. This love gives you the freedom to conduct your life the way you wish it to be and allows you to make your own mistakes. Doing so is good for you because otherwise you would be unable to learn anything. That’s why you want this for every human being and you would not dream of interfering with anyone’s life lessons. Because humankind’s earthly existence has always been one of trial and error, you leave them to find things out for themselves. The same as you have to do, your loved ones need to stick their toes into the waters of life and see what happens. That has always been the only way human beings can grow in wisdom and understanding so that, in the course of many lifetimes, they learn how to make wiser decisions and choices.

A true spiritual Master would tell his disciples about these things and then instruct them to go out and spread the joyous tidings far and wide that the truth about My being and yours is no longer hard to find. All people have to do is look beneath the surface words of the sacred texts of the religions of your world for the symbolisms and metaphors that have always been hiding there. Now that the Cosmic energies are right and the age of the Divine Waterbearer and of truth is with you, every one of you potentially is My disciple. All of you eventually reach the evolutionary point when they are ready not only to receive but also to understand the sacred wisdom and truth the Angels on My behalf are constantly pouring into your race’s individual and collective consciousness.

As above, so below. For those who are loving My way good manners are a matter of course because they are part of humankind’s higher nature. The Angels and I are delighted when grateful words of love and devotion for gifts received are spoken by those who are waking from their spiritual slumber and realise that whatever they are receiving does not just happen but has to be produced by someone. For example, their daily bread. Yes, the farmer sows the wheat and harvests it. But who makes it grow and thrive? The beings who are toiling, invisible to earthly eyes, by day and night and in this way are providing for humankind’s every need.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Away In A Manger’
• ‘Loving People Without Liking Them’
• ‘Are Marriages Made In Heaven?’
• ‘Soul Mates’
• ‘Love At First Sight’
• ‘Of Marriage And Partnerships’
• ‘Healing – The Sacred Marriage’
• ‘Relationship Healing’
• ‘Friendship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:08 pm

If I Can Help Somebody

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody, with a word or a song,
If I can show somebody when they’re travelling wrong,
Then my living shall not be in vain.

If I can do my duty, as a child of God ought,
If I can bring back beauty, to a world that is wrought,
If I can spread love’s message, the way the Angels taught,

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
My being here will not have been for nothing,
If I can help somebody to understand that their life
Has meaning because it serves a wise higher purpose.
What a shame if the gift of their present lifetime
Were frittered away, for in that case they would
Have to return in another one for a repeat performance
Of their quest for understanding.

Alma Bazel Androzzo
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:04 pm

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life – Part Five

Conclusions

Occasionally, human love comes your way. The same as everything else in your life it is a gift from your spirit friends and helpers, but not without having been earned by you in the first place. It’s the Universal laws’ way of returning to you something you created in previous lifetimes and earlier in this one. The Angels and Masters are making sure you are drawing it towards yourself at the right moment. You have deserved the love of other human beings and now it’s up to you how to deal with it. Your behaviour and reactions show the wise ones in the background of your earthly existence how far you have come on the road of learning to love My way, complete with wisely knowing when to give and when to withhold something.

Respond to the loves that enter your life as best you know how to and never forget that nothing in earthly life belongs to you, least of all people. At the end of each lifetime everything that was given to you was on loan and has to be handed back in as good condition as possible. The only thing you can take with you into Eternity is the spiritual growth you have achieved in the earthly school of life. This wealth will be yours forever and do not underestimate its value, because the belief that human beings enter earthly life with nothing and leave it the same way is a false one. Spiritual riches are of enormous value, for they are also the only possession you bring with you into every new lifetime. At any given moment they are stored in the memories of your soul and accompany you into every future lifetime.

On every occasion you are bringing with you the thought and behaviour patterns you developed in the course of all previous earthly sojourns. Included in this are your fears and anxieties, false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. They are waiting to be changed and overcome, respectively, through more enlightened ways of being that expand your consciousness through new knowledge that will be coming your way. All of this is stored in your subconscious mind. From the moment you draw the first breath of a new lifetime they are influencing everything you think and do, in either positive or negative ways. And what kind of a person you are going to be more than anything else depends on the evolutionary level you reached before entering into your present lifetime.

Nothing in earthly life belongs to you. Everything is a gift on time and all together you are attending the earthly school of life so you can act as teachers and pupils at the same time. The people you draw into your orbit and with whom you fall in love are the ones who are teaching you how to love. After many lifetimes your higher nature wakes up and you start to bring forth, from deep within your own being, your better, finer and nobler character traces. Slowly but surely you then evolve into someone who is like Me, who loves people the way I do, totally, unconditionally and in a detached manner that knows nothing of needfulness and has no time for possessing and holding onto anything. Loving My way is easy when you can see the whole picture and are aware that on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything.

Love and thought are the greatest powers in the whole of Creation. Bonds of friendship and love that have been created between individuals and also within groups cannot be destroyed by anything. Being aware of these things, you refuse to make a prisoner of anyone and when someone you love wants to leave you, you set them free. Safely you rest in the knowledge that, if there really is love between the two of you, the spiritual aspect of this relationship will never die. On the contrary, it is bound to increase the more physical distance is between you, maybe sufficient for the loved one to return to you physically, too. That’s how the saying ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’ came into being.

Loving My way never forces anyone to do anything. My kind of love may coax and cajole and invite loved ones to take part in something, but no more. This is how I have always treated every one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, and that will forever continue. There is no need for clinging onto the life I have given to you or anything within it. Let your heart be filled with faith and trust that when one door in your life closes, another one is already open and waiting for you. So take the hand of the Angel when it comes to free you from your earthly shackles and chains. By acting upon this knowledge and letting go whenever the time for doing so has come can save you a great deal of suffering that could easily have been avoided.

Once you are loving My way, you will discover that this feeling is not like a switch that can be turned on and off. Now you are loving people for who they truly, independent of how they behave and what they do to you. My love for every human being is not about who you presently are in earthly life and what you are doing. Loving with this kind of detachment is a freeing experience. When you and with it your ability to love has moved onto the necessary level of consciousness, you will find that whenever someone stops loving you, you do not feel like doing the same to them. You cannot see any point in that. When you understand who and what people truly are, where they have come from and what kind of high and holy destiny is in store for every one of you, forgiving and continuing to love them is the most natural thing in the whole wide world for you.

Getting to this state of consciousness is much easier than you may think. The only thing you need is a better understanding of your opponent’s motivations. There is no finer instrument than astrology for getting to know someone’s predestined pathway in broad outlines. No casting of horoscopes or intensive studying of the subject is necessary. All you want to know is people’s main life lessons and the struggle they are likely to have with overcoming the negative aspects of their Sun and Moon signs and integrating the positive ones into their character make-up. See the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

It’s not that loving My way makes you blind, far from it. When you are looking at life with the vision of the greater picture, i.e. complete with the spiritual background of everybody’s present existence, you can still see people’s flaws and idiosyncrasies. But you know that everybody is on the same evolutionary pathway and will eventually have grown into a God-like being. Besides you are aware that all human beings have everything within, the very best as well as the worst; that you can only change yourself and not others, and that what they are going through is but a passing phase of their evolutionary pathway and a tiny piece in the great jigsaw puzzle of life. This knowledge frees you to love people, not merely your nearest and dearest but everybody, just the way they are.

Words like vengeance and retribution have no room in the dictionary of loving My way. My Universal laws were designed with love and so that in the fullness of time everything would take care of itself. There is nothing but teaching and learning in the great school of life that is the whole of My Creation, including the earthly plane. Through their own experiences and in the course of many lifetimes everybody in your world gets to know all aspects of My nature and their own, starting with the lowest level and each working their own way up to the highest. Even though for a long time human beings are unaware of this, hand in hand with the Angels and Me, every one of you is relentlessly searching for consciousness expanding experiences that help you to grow in wisdom and understanding. All of you are as much part of Me as I am of you. Each one of you is a manifestation of life through which My knowledge constantly increases.

The religions and philosophies the Angels and I once presented to your world still are vital parts of the great jigsaw puzzle of humankind’s earthly existence. Yet, for as long as the majority of people lacked the knowledge of the spiritual background of their existence, for wise higher educational reasons they turned into nothing more than obstacles. And if you now took a closer look at your world, without bearing in mind the spirit realm and the part it plays, you could not help the feeling that not a great deal on the Earth is making much sense. I would not hold it against you, if you then asked yourself: ‘Where is the love the religions of our world are speaking of? I cannot see much evidence of that. Are we born merely to die, after however many years of being here, after all? What’s the point in that?’

In spite of the warmongering and open hostilities are still rampant in some parts of your world, and the havoc that is created by religions that have long lost their validity and usefulness, take heart, My beloved children of the Earth. These belief systems are in the process of being replaced by a new religion that supports humankind’s spiritual progress on the evolutionary spiral of life. When it rules supreme, as it soon will be, there will be no more excuses for slaughtering, robbing and maiming adventures for the testosterone driven patriarchal religions. Their remnants have not yet gone from your world, but they soon will do.

For quite some time, the Angels and I have been working on preparing your race for its rightful place in the Universe. A vast evolutionary cycle is closing and with the coming of My truth the religious beliefs that separate human beings from each other, are disappearing. They are replaced by the religion of the new age that tells you:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient

I hope that for you the pieces of the great jigsaw puzzle of life are falling into place and for you an ever more beautiful picture of humankind’s high and holy destiny emerges. The White Eagle group of spirit guides has the following message for you. The following is the essence of what appeared in the White Eagle calendar March 2010: ‘Nothing lightens the vibrations of your whole being as much as cultivating a good sense of humour. We like to see your happy smiling faces and how you refuse to deal with anything too heavily and seriously. Knowing that in earthly life all things pass away, that everything eventually has to come to its natural end and that, in the fullness of time, God and the Angels will be making all crooked places straight, smile and let things take their course, just be.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘My Interpretation Of The Sun Signs’
• ‘Be Your Own Astrologer – D.I.Y’
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’
• ‘Jesus – A Thoughtform’
• ‘The Return Of The Great Mother And The Feminine To Our World’
• ‘Miracles Do Happen’
• ‘The Days Of Miracles And Wonders’
• ‘White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles’
• ‘Greater Miracles You Shall See’
• ‘Astrology – The Divine Science’
• ‘Going Or Rather Flying Home’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• I Believe In Miracles
• ‘My Dream Of Humankind’s Future’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:38 pm

The Gift Of Soul Food

Heaven And Hell – An Allegory

After having spent a difficult earthly lifetime without any spiritual sustenance whatsoever, a man returned to the world of spirit. When he had rested and recuperated there for a while, he still felt very confused. So he asked one of the ministering Angels: ‘What is this place? Where am I, in Heaven or in Hell?’ The Angel took him by the hand and said: ‘Heaven and Hell are not places that anyone goes to. They are states of consciousness that only exists in the earthly minds of human beings. Let me show you what I mean.’

The Angel took the man to a room where people were sitting at a banquet table that was laden with delicacies of all kinds. Clearly a fest was in progress and each participant had a spoon with a very long handle attached to both hands. All of them looked emaciated and were clearly on the verge of starving in spite of the abundance before them. They were desperately trying to feed themselves, but because the handles of their spoons were far too long, not one morsel reached their mouths. Sadly and longingly, they were looking on the food kept on falling from their spoons onto the table and could not be reached by them.

A group of Angels stood silently around the gathering, watching the sufferers with concerned and sad expressions on their faces. The Angel accompanying the man explained: ‘We are your guardians and keepers. Although we are in charge of you, we are not allowed to interfere with any of the lessons you are receiving. Only when someone goes down on their knees, it is enough to do so merely metaphorically speaking, do we have permission to come to your help, as surely we do only too gladly. Let me show you something else.

The Angel took the man to another room where people were seated round another banquet table laden with delicacies, just like the one in the other room. Here, however, the participants of the feast were happily tucking in, joking and laughing, chatting and generally having a great time. They had an identical type of spoon fastened to both their hands. But in spite of this handicap, they were not starving because, helped intuitively by the Angels they had discovered that when they fed each other instead of themselves, as much food as anyone liked was available for all.

Noticing the astonished look on the man’s face, the Angel said: ‘The situation in these two rooms is a reflection of what happens in earthly life. There as well as here, the only thing that really matters is that you become aware of your true nature as one of God’s children of the Earth. You find yourself in that existence from time to time so that you may learn to behave in keeping with your true nature, which means loving each other so much that you to want to share with those around you everything your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, makes available to you.

‘In the final analysis, it’s everyone’s own attitude to themselves and each other and the behaviour this brings about towards those around you that makes the difference between a heavenly and a hellish lifetime. Spiritual knowledge is food from the Heavens, the higher and highest levels of life. It is a veritable treasure, but merely reading it and selfishly keeping it to yourself does no good to you or anyone else. New knowledge that comes your way is meant to be tried and tested by you through applying it to your own life’s experiences. That’s the only way the wealth contained in any of the information received can penetrate your consciousness and so become your property. Only then can it expand and your comprehension of life increase in the manner it is meant to do.

‘During each earthly lifetime you are taking part in another stage of your very own healing journey of a thousand miles that eventually takes each one of you back into the conscious awareness of your loving union with God and all life. And there is nothing nobler and finer, more fulfilling and rewarding for any one of you than sharing with others the learning you are gleaning from every one of your experiences. Whatever is gained in wisdom and knowledge should not be kept to yourself. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, wants you to use it for the feeding and blessing, healing and comforting of anyone who is in need of it. If you ask for our advice through your inner guidance, your intuition, we will show you what each one is ready to receive.

‘First and foremost all of you, without exception, are God’s children of the Earth, spirit and soul, the same as your Divine parents. Spiritually young and inexperienced souls, during the early stages of their earthly education you can only learn through their own experiences. This is how they have to find out that a lack of understanding of God’s true nature and their own, and not yet knowing the true purpose and meaning of their existence, leads to a gradually increasing severe deprivation of spiritual nourishment. Every bit of the Divine wisdom and truth your Highest Self is bringing you through your inner teacher is essential soul food, not for the selected few but for every human being on the Earth. Only when someone’s earthly self has been sufficiently starved of this kind of sustenance does it begin to feel its soul’s hunger and thirst. In the end this motivates it to go in search of it.

‘When you reflect on what is known of humankind’s history, you can see for yourself how all of you together, during the early stages of your race’s earthly development, each one of you made their contribution towards creating a living Hell. Without as yet being aware that you are responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, you first did this for those around you. And when the law of Karma brought the reactions to your misdeeds back to you in other lifetimes, you did the same for yourself. It took a long time until you realised that this came to you by no means as some kind of punishment, but so that you should learn through your own experiences about the existence of the Universal laws and feel the effects they are having on everyone’s life.

‘Alas, to this day Hell on Earth is created by those who insist on using their gifts and talents for selfish purposes and material gains, rather than for the benefit of others to show them how they bring their own small pieces of Heaven down to the Earth. An existence that so far knows nothing but satisfying the desires, drives and urges of its small earthly self, sinks ever deeper into selfishness and avarice, belligerence and greed. In this process it constantly creates for itself and others a state of living Hell on the Earth.

‘However, God is love and the law of life is love, and each life that is filled with love is a heavenly one. So, love as much as you can – the supply is endless. The more you give, the more you will receive. No love given is ever lost because the Universal laws decree that whatever you send out must return to you. In its purest and most innocent form love expresses itself in simple human kindnesses like a loving thought, a word of understanding and/or the touch of a hand.

‘When it comes to adding credits to your spiritual account in the great book of life, being a good, kind and loving person rates much more highly than merely doing good. It means being godly and in God-like fashion welcoming the living, loving spirit onto the Earth so it can manifest itself through you and make your world into a better and more beautiful place for everything that dwells there. All of this has nothing to do with religions and everything with bringing forth your own Christ nature. This is how each one of you is required to eventually make their contribution towards establishing God’s kingdom, the realm of that which is beautiful, good and right on the Earth, thus bringing Heaven down to your planet.

‘Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Each one in a somewhat different way serves the development of the human intellect and mind. Aquarius represents the Universal mind and during the Age of Aquarius every earthly mind will gradually attune itself and come into harmony with the Great Mind, known to you as God. You are all together on the Earth, so you can help each other in whatever manner it may be required. To support you in these endeavours, we have given you the Internet and showed you how to develop it to its present state of sophistication.

‘Can you see how with the worldwide web we are placing into everybody’s hands the spoon with the longest handle that ever existed? By e-mail, through forums, social websites like Facebook and Twitter, and whatever other means of communication will eventually be at your disposal, this feeding device is capable of reaching into the farthest and remotest corners of your planet. We ask you to use your spoon for good purpose and feed God’s children wherever you find some who to this day are deprived of God’s sacred wisdom and truth that is now flowing so freely directly from the source of your being into all human hearts that are open to receive it. All are your siblings in the great family of humankind and many to this day are crying out to be fed by you. Do not allow anyone to die of starvation but wield your spoon and act by sharing your abundance.

‘Whenever some spiritual knowledge comes your way, first turn to your inner guidance to establish whether it is true. If the wise one within says: ‘Yes, this is true!’ take the good news on board and spread it as much as possible. Do so in the spirit of friendship and love, in which it was given to you, and forward it on to your worldwide Internet connections of whom you know that they will be interested in what you have to give. Please do not forget to add a reference to the source of your information, i.e. that it came to you from Rays of Wisdom, where lots more of this nature is available and can be downloaded free of charge any time of day or night.

‘As spiritual knowledge is a living organism that will forever continue to grow and evolve, new, original and exciting dishes are constantly in preparation and being served in the form of updates and additional chapters, for you to be enjoyed and fed to others with your own long-handled spoon. How about supplying them with some links, so they too can partake as much as they wish of the feast we have prepared for you with the help of Aquarius?

‘It is through generously distributing your finds and nurturing others that you yourself will never fail to be fed and sustained by us and ultimately the Life Force itself. The more you manifest your Christ nature and conduct a life that is filled with love for everything that shares it with you, the more you will be able to see for yourself how every one of your needs is constantly met and that frequently before you have become aware of it yourself. If that isn’t everybody’s idea of Heaven on Earth, please tell us what is?’

I am the Divine Trinity,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ,
Through whom all life is given.
Freely, freely you are receiving
My wisdom and truth.
In our name now go forth and
Freely share it with those around you.
And because you not only believe
But know that we really exist and live
Inside of every one of you,
They too will no longer be lost in earthly life
Because they know where to find us.

Inspired by Carol Owen
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Leaving Addictions Behind’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:28 pm

The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life – Part Six

Turn To Me

Turn to me, O turn and be saved,
Says the Lord, for I am God.
There is no other, none beside me.
I am the spirit of the Universal Christ,
The only born Son/Daughter of the
Great Father/Mother of all life.
Their qualities are Mine and because
You are a spark of Me,
Everything that’s in Me is also in you.

I am the living God or wise one within you,
The one who comforts and heals you.
No outside forces are involved.
You will always be safe with Me.
Even when you leave earthly life
And shed your physical body like an outworn garment,
You’ve no need to be afraid of anything.
All that happens to you is that
My Angels take you back
To the spirit realm,
My world and your true home.

Do not look for Me
Somewhere ‘out there’.
You will not find me there.
I am your Highest or God Self,
The wise one within,
Your inner guidance.
Search for Me deep within your own being.
You are My child and
My highest qualities are also in you.
I am waiting for you to start bringing them forth,
So your own Christ nature can save and redeem you.
You are the only one who can do this for you.

Listen to Me, My people,
Give ear to Me, My nation,
A law went forth from Me
Long before life on the Earth began.
The knowledge that brings you the understanding
That the justice of My laws is perfect and unerring,
That’s my light for you, My beloved children of the Earth.
Equipped with this knowledge,
Lift up your eyes to the Heavens
And look at the Earth down below.
Your understanding of the meaning of
The Heavens then vanishes like smoke
And you know that your existence in physicality
Is but a passing phase
And that each one of you awaits a
High and holy destiny,
Forever safely guided and protected by the Angels and Me.

Throughout the whole of Creation
My laws have always been ruling supreme.
They ensure that everything returns to its source
And none of you can ever be truly lost
In the vastness of space and time.
During the course of your evolutionary journey
You are constantly being drawn back into the oneness with Me.
The knowledge of this is part of My light
And that for all of you,
My beloved children of the Earth,
Not just a selected few.

Yet, what good are My laws to you
For as long as you lack the understanding
Of their presence and how they work,
Affecting every lifeform in the same way,
Therefore also you and your life.
Religions that are supposed to serve Me,
But insist on looking after their own interests,
Who refuse to grasp My laws and their justice
And learn how to work with them,
Are not serving the highest good
Of My people of the Earth.
They are no good to either you or Me.
That’s why before long they will disappear.

John Foley
Edited by Aquarius

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:05 am

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life * and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation * is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life *. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma *, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’
• ‘The Laws Of Compensation And Balance’
• ‘God’s Covenant With Humankind’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:52 pm

The Gift Of Individuality

Each one of us is a special and unique being.
There isn’t another one like it in the whole of Creation.
This is because we have been blessed with individuality.
It’s for a wise higher reason that we are different from everyone else
And that’s how the Great Father/Mother of all life wants us to be.
But alas, for as long as we fail to understand this,
We frequently find that our perceptions and opinions differ
From those of the people around us
And we seem to be unable to see eye to eye with them.

Being aware of the purpose of our individuality,
Whenever there is the danger of angry words being spoken
And when tempers are starting to fly,
Let’s remind ourselves of everyone’s uniqueness
And make an effort to step into the other one’s shoes.
This makes it easier to see their point of view
And to reconcile ourselves with the differences that arise,
So that at the end of such discussions
We can shake hands, agree to disagree with each other
And remain friends.

Only through striving to get along with others
And in friendly co-operation working our way
Through the disputes and conflicts that are bound to arise,
Wherever human beings rub shoulders with each other,
Can we hope to create the kind of friendships
That are indestructible and will last
Beyond all earthly boundaries and limitations
And forever accompany us onto the higher
And eventually highest levels of life.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’
• ‘Negative Thinking – Prime Cause Of Depression’
• ‘Feeling Safe’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 pm

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

May every day of your life bring you
A generous portion of good fortune,
Be brightened by a song in your heart
And warmed by the smiles
Of the people you love
And who love you.

Irish Blessingway

Please follow the link below to see what I have prepared for you:

‘St. Patrick’s Day Card’

https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pic ... vercontent

From ‘Stargazer’s Astro Files – Special Events’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:47 pm

The Purpose Of Individuality

Never forget that as My children you are young Gods in the making. Created in My image, each one of you in their own right is a very special, precious and unique being, who has been granted the gift of another lifetime to enable you to do your share of bringing a new Earth into being and of launching the religion of the Aquarian Age. For this purpose you have been equipped with an earthly mind and, My super-conscious faculties. Although to this day the latter exists only in seed form in many of you, it is there nonetheless. To become helpful to you instead of a hindrance, you need to take possession of every part of your being. Your masculine and feminine nature, as well as the mind of your lower and higher nature, which is part of My super-consciousness, are all in need of being trained and mastered by you. It is your task to teach them to work together as peacefully and harmoniously as they do in Me.

All human souls are created so that in the fullness of time they will evolve into shining lights, each one a Star and a Sun, a Christed one in their own right who has a high and holy destiny to fulfil on the higher and eventually highest levels of life. In My ever growing and evolving Creation new worlds and Universes will eventually be waiting to be brought into being – by none other than you. Don’t let the prospect of this frighten you and do not worry that you may not know how to go about such a formidable task. You will always be walking hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of you and Me, the same as you are doing now. You will forever be guided, protected and utterly safe. The only difference between your present state and that of the future will be that you are going be more consciously aware of our presence.

Taking part in Earth life is necessary and therefore compulsory for the education of all human spirits and souls. To help you become aware that you are individual beings, every lifetime in physicality provides you with a new physical body of your own. Each one of them provides you with another step forward on the journey of discovering the self and individuality. With the passing of time this has created an illusion that you are separate and detached from each other and from the rest of life. Nothing could be further from the truth, as on the inner level of life you have always remained one with each other and also with Me. When you come to realise that the impression of separateness exists on the Earth plane only, yet another one of your false convictions can be discarded.

For all of you there eventually comes the moment when your small earthly self is ready to surrender itself unto Me, your Highest or Christ Self. Let no-one run away with the idea that this means sinking into a vast ocean of spirit and dissolving into nothingness. If anything, quite the opposite is true. Your individuality will never be absorbed into anything. Yet, before it can freely and willingly be submitted to Me, it has to expand sufficiently and grow. This continues until finally, instead of merely being a small earthly creature, you have become like Me, namely someone who is consciously aware once again of their oneness with all life and Me.

You will always be you and you will never fade into nothingness, as on the evolutionary spiral of life you are relentlessly moving upwards and onwards in keeping with the cycles you are involved in, until you finally reach and have grown into one with the awareness and consciousness of the Great Whole, known to you as God – Me. Your spirit is pure consciousness, a spark of Me who will forever be one with Me. In your earthly existence you remain unconscious of this for a long time, but eventually you re-awaken into the awareness of your true nature and oneness with Me and all life. The illusion of separateness has been an essential part of your development of becoming aware of your individuality and of the fact that each one of you is a being in its own right. Every time you leave Earth life, with the shedding of your physical body this misapprehension goes from you. But even in the world of light, your true home, you are still clothed in your astral body. It is yet another vestment your spirit wears until you have matured sufficiently to leave that one behind, too.

The mystical teachings of all ages set out a code of conduct that you, as aspiring healers and lightworkers, follow intuitively. For you it is no longer a question of I have to be good and I have to love others. In the process of finding illumination you begin to spontaneously express your true nature and show love, kindness and gentleness, not only to other people but to the whole of Creation. You are aware that for evolutionary purposes it was necessary that in their early stages the religions of your world had to follow many different paths. As you know and respect that every human soul has its own predestined pathway to walk and discoveries to make, you refuse to force your way of thinking and mode of travelling upon anyone else.

Although you are aware that in truth there is only one religion, you appreciate that many of your siblings on the Earth plane are still ignorant of this fact. Yet, as a true child of Mine you respect everybody’s freedom of thought and the right to make their own decisions about what they can and cannot believe. Meanwhile rest safely in the knowledge that in the end every one of your siblings in the human family of life is destined to reconnect with Me. When the time is right, they too will discover that the only true, lasting and eternal religion is the one of the heart, and that this is the kind of faith that re-unites all human souls with Me, your Creator, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, and through Me with the whole of Creation.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com