Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Mother Earth

Our planet is a manifestation
Of the Great Mother of all life,
Who experiences Herself
As physical beings through us.
She looks at Herself with our eyes
And perceives earthly life through our senses.
Like us she awakens
To the miracle of each new day.

Each one of us has been granted
The gift of another earthly lifetime,
So that we may evolve into one of our planet’s
Guardians and caretakers,
Doing our best to put a halt
To the robbing and plundering
Of its precious resources.
Through us and our efforts
Mother Earth is now transforming herself
Into a place of healing and peace.

Thanks and praise be to Thee,
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And Thy only born Son/Daughter,
The spirit of the Universal Christ.
With all our hearts and souls
We welcome Thee, O living loving spirit
Of wisdom and love,
Truth and honesty,
Loyalty and integrity,
Onto the Earth.

From ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’

https://www.booksie.com/484181-all-cond ... -be-healed
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:45 pm

The Little Things

Everything in our world is a gift from the Universe, to be experienced, appreciated and shared by all. Alas, sometimes things fail to turn out the way I would have liked them to and I find myself grumbling about the usually petty inconveniences this causes me. When I take the time to turn to that which behaved in a manner that meets with my approval, I discover that these mostly unnoticed things far outnumber the ones that did not. They tend to be overlooked because they are the way they are meant to be. As I am no different from anyone else, I have decided to establish the good habit of saying a small but sincerely felt thank you for everything that goes right and works well and smoothly in my life.

When something refuses to do so, I make an effort at trying to understand why it happens and how this behaviour could be benefitting me in some way because it is trying to teach me something. But what? As the world around me is a reflection of my inner life, might they wish to reveal to me an aspect of my nature that needs to be worked on? Could I have been too dreamy and other-worldly? What if they were sent to keep my feet on the ground and me in the present? In the course of our healing journey up the spiritual mountain, our Highest Self draws us ever closer to itself and the higher aspects of life, and our perception of life changes profoundly. Our worldly desires wane and there waxes within us the wish to do something – anything – to alleviate humankind’s suffering by helping and supporting people in distress in some way.

Earthly occupations and pastimes may no longer attract us the way they once did. Instead, we may look for joining a meditation class or connecting with a group that prays for healing and peace in our world. A nature walk is now more satisfying than an outing to the pub. As a result of changing our inner attitudes, our energies are doing the same. Rather than staying on the higher and highest planes of life, it may be necessary to take a few deep breaths here and there by paying more attention to the little things that make life on the Earth plane worth living. Better than anything else they can frequently reveal that all life really is moving forwards. Although they are all too easily overlooked, it’s the little things that better than anything else can help us get things back into perspective when our grip on life is in danger of getting out of focus. When that happens, one fine day, as if by magic something draws our attention to them. This is the Universe’s way of creating opportunities for learning to appreciate them all over again.

The list is endless and to name but a few: a bird in flight; a breath-taking Sunrise or Sunset; the scent of any flower, especially a rose; feeling the warmth and the love of the Sun on our faces and backs, especially in winter; the miracle of the first snowdrops in the depth of winter; the arrival of the first daffodils, the most charming and cheerful messengers of spring of all, each one a golden six-pointed star in its own right that reflects the healing power of the Highest into our world; the discovery of new buds on trees, even before there is any sign of the old leaves dropping off; the first flower opening on a plant we have reared and nurtured from a seed or a cutting; the sounds of nature, like the rustling of leaves, the rushing of water and the lapping of the waves; the tranquillity that comes from watching the sea; a warm soothing cup of tea, lovingly prepared especially for us; a small child putting its hand trustingly into ours; a friendly smile where there wasn’t one before; someone walking again, after a long illness patiently endured.

Each one of these things is a miracle and a wonder and a joy to behold. They are the true treasures of life that cannot be bought, begged or stolen. They exist every day and in every life. All we need to do is open our eyes and start enjoying them, the way they deserve to be. At first, many of them may seem inconsequential, but only until we slow down and consciously take notice of them. It is then that we realise how good they make us feel and that the little things in life truly are the big ones. Thank you, Great Spirit, for giving them to us.

Such reflections are particularly helpful when we, the human soul on the spiritual pathway, begin to feel increasingly restless and dissatisfied with our daily work and start dreaming of different outlets for our talents. We may yearn for meeting like-minded people, who also devote much of their time and energy to spiritual practices that assist their healing. When sufficient progress has been made by us, there grows within a growing need for reaching out to others and for sharing our learning with them. The more the living spirit within us comes alive, the more the Divine qualities of our higher nature take over and establish themselves. Almost imperceptibly we then evolve into kinder and more loving beings with an appreciation of other people’s needs as well as our own.

Our soul’s quest for finding an ever better understanding of life’s purpose and our hunger and yearning for yet more spiritual truth brings the realisation that, if we ever wish to clear our Karmic slate completely, utter honesty with ourselves and others is essential and that in all our dealings, worldly and spiritual alike. Our improved grasp of Earth life’s meaning expands our consciousness and makes us more positive and optimistic about our present existence.

As a result, we smile more easily and never hesitate to offer a helping hand, a kind word and encouragement wherever any opportunity for these things arises. Every small effort to alleviate the suffering of our world and making it a better place for someone is a valid contribution towards establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth. Thus each can – and indeed has to – do their share of saving and redeeming ourselves and our world. Leo Buscaglia wrote: ‘Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life round.’

Last but not least, because our whole being has changed and our requirements and likes and dislikes with it, we may feel the need to re-assess all our relationships. Do the people surrounding us have the right input into our life and we into theirs? If any of our connections are destructive rather than supportive ones, and if we cannot encourage each other to bring forth that which is best in both of us, it would be best to part company with those who do not fulfil these conditions and let them go.

Seek your happiness in things on which you can depend.
Nature offers her children pleasures without end:
Rosy dawns and golden Sunsets, fields and forest bowers.
Hills and mountains, streams and meadows,
Gardens, birds and flowers.

Patience Strong
‘Thoughts for every Day’

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ent-464159

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Healing Prayer

Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Please help us to love You more dearly and
To see You more clearly in all that is.
Show us new ways of understanding,
So that with every passing day our faith and trust grows
In Your infinite wisdom and love that,
For a long time unbeknown to us,
Has always been trying to guide us,
Not as a force outside of ourselves
But from within the very core of our own being.

In the conscious awareness that
We are Your children and that You
Are as much part of us as we are of You,
Forgive us the trespasses of all past lifetimes
And grant us the gift of healing for us,
Our world and everything within it.
May every last shred of the darkness
Of the doubts and fears, sickness and pain
Of all our past lifetimes be absorbed
Into radiance of the white healing magic
Of the Christ Star’s eternal light.
May it shine from our hearts and souls
As it does from the heart of the Universal Christ,
Your only born Son/Daughter.
And may this continue until
All traces of dis-ease have gone from our world.

You are the voice of wisdom in everyone’s heart,
The wise one and living God within,
Who tells us that fear is the underlying cause of cancer,
The fear of life and the unknown.
Help us to restore our race’s faith and trust
In the life you have created for us,
And provide us with some kind of evidence that
There really is a great plan of life in which
Our world and every one of us has
Their allocated space and role to play,
And that all is well with both.

May the awakening of Your love and wisdom
In the hearts of ever more human beings
Uplift and transmute all fears and anxieties of our world
Into blessing, healing and harmonising energies
For the whole of Creation,
Until nothing but these feelings are
Flowing from our grateful and loving hearts
Into its farthest and remotest corners.
Through a better understanding of the processes
Of creation and life in general,
And humankind’s role in Your great plan of life,
Help us to know – not merely believe –
That the gift of life you are bestowing upon each one of us,
Each day anew, truly is most holy and precious one.

In the name of love we ask these things from you,
On behalf of Mother Earth and all her kingdoms,
Especially that of the human race.
We ask this not only for those who are dwelling
On this plane of life, but also for those who are
Resting and recuperating
From earthly life’s stresses and strains,
On the other side of the veil of consciousness
That to this day separates our two worlds.
May that veil also soon be gone for good.

Amen

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:52 pm

A Rose By Any Other Name

Do you think it’s possible to change the course of one’s destiny by altering one’s name? My inner guidance gives me a loud and clear: ‘No!’ and points me to Shakespeare’s words in ‘Romeo and Juliet’: ‘What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.’ No matter what name you choose for a rose, call it brick or house or anything else, it still exudes the same scent, its spiritual essence. The same principle applies to human name changes. The essence, our spirit and soul and its emanations in the form of our character traces, reflected in our behaviour and reactions to the world around us remain unchanged and so does our Karma. The outer appearance of anything, including our own, is always a manifestation of what is happening within, never the other way round.

In any case, there is a wise and higher reason for our names. Everything in the whole of Creation is vibration and numerology reveals how every name possesses its own unique vibration that is an expression of the inner and outer characteristics of the person, animal or object carrying it. That’s why a rose by any other name cannot do anything but smell as sweet and why changing one’s name does in truth not alter anything. Interestingly enough also, people changing their names are likely to intuitively pick a name that has a similar, sometimes identical vibration as the old one. This is because on the inner level and therefore invisibly, the previous one will always remain, as this is the name the soul itself chose before entering into its present lifetime.

Very wisely the Universe has placed the power to consciously influence and change our destiny and future Karma into everybody’s own hands. And this can only be done by changing our character, our behaviour and thinking patterns, words, thoughts and actions in the here and now. We consciously need to endeavour to bring forth from within the very core of our being the highest qualities we are capable of. But even then, before any soul is allowed to move on to lessons of a different and higher nature, the Lords of Karma on the highest levels of life insist that every last shred of our Karmic debts has been paid and any damage we ever did has been redeemed. Until that has happened, none of us can be released from the drudgery of the tests and trials of earthly life. Each one of us has come with lots of good, bad and indifferent Karma into this lifetime. Otherwise there would be no need for us to be here.

Have you ever reflected on how most people’s name for everyday use is an abbreviation, usually because the full name is too long, mine included? Underneath however, the old name always remains valid and functioning, as I can tell you from first hand experience and also of those around me. Take a Maggie for example. She will always remain a Margaret. Mikes, Micks and Mitches will never change from their Michael vibration and so forth. So, a name – what’s in a name? A great deal! If you only know someone’s first name, numerologically it reveals much more about them than anyone would think. I once made a study of people’s initials only and that too led me to some interesting conclusions.

From ‘Thought For Today – Part Three’

https://www.booksie.com/574324-thought- ... part-three

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:26 pm

The Penguin As Animal Totem

The well mannered penguin addresses threats by looking from the side by turning its head. It sees much better in water than on land and enjoys superior camouflage in water. With its dark back it blends with the water when hunted from above by birds of prey. Its white belly blends with the lighter top of the water when hunted from below, for example by sea lions.

Equipped with poor vision and sense of smell, the many unique and fascinating evolutionary adaptations of penguins are quite necessary. It is not uncommon for penguin people to have poor vision, but they make up for it by being very talented in other areas, among them swimming and feeling at home in water. They can be very dexterous and sociable, and often successful in business and society. It is usual for penguin people, especially as they grow older, to be very popular with those around them.

Penguins cannot fly, but they are highly talented aquatic animals. Some of its most important characteristics as a totem animal for penguin people, aside from their aquatic deftness, are their social and family abilities, their politeness and good manners. Through their good example they can teach these qualities by showing their consideration for others in social and family situations.

Even a brief study or reading of the penguin’s social organisation, regardless of what type of penguin, demonstrates the importance of these attributes to those who have and work with penguin medicine. In fact, penguins and penguin people cannot stand to be alone. This can be as much a strength as a weakness, as in their desire to be around others they can sometimes be too kind for their own good, just to attract some company.

The penguin’s bolt-upright manner and orderly way of doing things, especially while on land, denotes more than just good manners and properness because they are very focused and orderly in many ways. Such attributes often about in penguin people, though these abilities may take time to develop throughout childhood.

Despite the penguin’s awkwardness on land, it is graceful and fluid in water. This may show itself as being a master swimmer or at least having a potential for it for people who have penguin as their totem. Penguin’s water acrobatics are highly impressive, from diving into the water to leaping out again and landing firmly on its feet. On land the penguin has adapted its agility to be useful as well, for example by tobogganing. This technique allows penguins to travel greater distances and move with speeds of up to twenty-five miles per hour.

Penguins, especially during mating times, bow to each other before leaving the nest and may walk about the area in a show of respect. Penguin people tend to be formal. Their totem animal reveals this by its formality and looking as if they were permanently dressed for a dinner party. The same formality and care are shown by those who hold this totem, who prefer to mix in upper class circles. Many choose careers that allow them to do this.

Penguins mate for life and have complex courtship rituals and one of the most important life lessons this animal can teach is self-confidence. Once this ability has been developed, penguin people can make good leaders, who are outgoing and confident in all social situations.

Penguin people tend to dream vividly and can benefit greatly from paying attention to their dreams, as they are more likely than most to receive messages through dreams and in meditation. The penguin with its striking black and white colouring is gifted in understanding that which is unknown and hidden from common view and knowledge, black, but also the awakened consciousness, white. This rare combination provides the penguin with balance and poise, which is difficult to achieve even for those who hold this totem. In fact, their natural potential and the need to balance these opposing realities cause some penguin people to suffer from bipolar disorder and similar problems. Working more closely with this totem as their teacher and guide can help them to find the balance they need to bring healing.

If penguin suddenly comes before you, the way it is doing right now with this new chapter of my jottings and especially the video – one of the finest nature displays on film that has ever come my way –, this animal totem could carry a message for you that something in yourself and your life may be in need of attention and possibly could do with changing by applying some of the penguin characteristics.

Recommended Viewing
• ‘The Emperor Penguin’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfstYSUscBc

From ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’

https://www.booksie.com/472631-universa ... nvironment

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:33 pm

Removing The Blindfold From Our Inner Vision

All life in the whole of Creation consists of circles within circles and cycles within cycles that move in an upwards winding spiral onto ever higher levels of existence. Every human lifetime represents one of these circles that is subject to the same seasons as the world around us, i.e. spring and summer, autumn and winter. Each circle has its beginning in the world of spirit and also ends there.

Yet, penetrating the heart of the mysteries of life in general and of the Cosmos, requires quiet contemplations and meditations in our contact with the small still voice of the living God within is renewed and strengthened. The ancient mysteries of Mu, Atlantis, Persia, Egypt and China are the property of the soul of our world and our own. If we would like to penetrate them, we need to go within and learn how to be still. Everything that happened in those far distant days in our world has been registered in the Akashic Records. They are part of its soul memories and our own and can be accessed only with the assistance and permission of the living God, the wise one within, who knows when we are ready for such experiences.

The entry into every new earthly lifetime releases us from the warmth and light of the spirit world, our true eternal home. From there we emerge each time anew into the darkness and cold of the Earth environment where war and violence, crime and sickness of mind, body, spirit and soul for thousands of years have been ruling supreme. Read more about why this should have been so in ‘The Patriarchy And Warfare Through The Ages’.

Until we have become aware that all life throughout the whole of Creation, including our own, is subject to Universal laws, in particular those of evolution, Karma and reincarnation, to my mind there is no way of making any sense whatever of our earthly existence. What a relief it is when one eventually discovers that the Earth is a place of learning and a school, no more and no less. On every occasion we re-enter into it, it happens for the wise higher purpose of taking part in yet another round of what earthly life can teach us.

A major awakening takes place when we find out that thinking is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and that through our thinking each one of us at any given moment has been and to this day is constantly contributing to the state of our world. This helps us to realise that true and lasting peace for us and our world can only come when the last one of us has become aware of what we are doing to ourselves and our world. Only through learning to control our thoughts can our world become a more peaceful place. Everybody has to do their share of living in more peaceful ways and make a genuine effort to habitually send nothing but peaceful, kind and loving thoughts to anyone. Every single thought of this nature makes a small but invaluable contribution towards transforming our planet into a more agreeable one.

On the road to making it that way, we need to forgive first ourselves and then everybody else for doing their share of creating the present state of our world. In particular we need to forgive the young and inexperienced souls in our midst, who do not yet know any better than creating with their thoughts, words and deeds more of the mess that is already before us. Before we sit in judgement over them, let’s remind ourselves that this is what we also did in the course of many lifetimes, for as long as we remained trapped in the darkness of not knowing the true purpose and meaning of our existence.

Ignorance breeds fear and the memories of those lifetimes contain our most deeply routed and difficult to shed fears. We brought them with us into our present lifetime, in the hope of being able to release them and let them go. Read more about this in ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’. In this context it is essential to know that the processes of Creation decree that inner manifestation has to come before outer. In practical terms this means that anything is experienced on the earthly plane of life was first created on the inner spiritual level. An idea and a thought get the process moving.

Every pain that is experienced in our physical body is an outer manifestation of the emotional/spiritual pain of painful and traumatic events that were part of our learning curve in previous lifetimes as well as earlier in this one. As the soul is the memory bank of every one of our experiences, every pain in our physical body represents a call from our soul. If left unattended for too long, our soul has to scream louder and louder to make itself heard until screaming pitch it reached and the pain is so intense that it becomes unbearable. And all the time, all our soul is saying: ‘Look at me! Release me, let me go. I am nothing but a memory and a shadow of past events.’

Shedding layer upon layer of fears from our soul memories can be likened to the peeling of an onion. That’s what I have been doing for many years and still do not seem to have reached the end of this journey. Once in a while I cannot help asking myself: ‘Why should there be so many painful memories in my soul? Why me? What have I done to deserve this?’ Knowing that there is a reason for everything that is in our lives, I accept that I am the only one who is responsible for creating the pain. This makes is easier to endure whatever else my healing journey my still have to bring me.

Without the knowledge of the law of Karma and reincarnation every aspect of our earthly existence simply does not make any sense to me whatsoever. If life really were a one-off thing, it would be totally unfair and unjust. But when I build the above two concepts into the jigsaw puzzle that our world represents, a beautifully clear picture of life’s meaning and the working of its processes emerges, which shows me that life is extremely fair and just indeed.

When in this way the blindfold has at last been removed from our spiritual vision, it is comforting to know that each one of our earthly intervals is but a passing phase. Even if we reach the age of one hundred years and over, that’s merely the batting of an eyelid in God’s time of Eternity. As soon as one bears such things in mind, humankind’s earthly life makes a great deal of sense and one sees with great clarity that things just could not be any other way. Feeling that way about anything is our inner guidance’s way of saying: ‘Yes, this is true! It is what happens.’

That was the case during my first encounter with astrology. If you take a look at the signs and houses of the birthchart and then read all my interpretations of the Sun signs one after the other, you will also be able to see for yourself how one small step after another the pathway of each soul unfolds in the course of many lifetimes. It may help you to recognise that each one of us has their pre-destined pathway to walk, so that we may constantly evolve and grow in wisdom and understanding of life. And that, to my mind, is nothing short of pure magic.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Akashic Records’
• ‘The Buck Stops Here!’

From ‘What Is Truth?’

https://www.booksie.com/472980-what-is-truth

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:08 pm

Learning To Ask For Help

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a great plan for all life and within its framework a smaller one for each one of us. What’s in it is decided by us together with the wise ones in charge of us in the spirit world, our true home, long before our entry into each new earthly lifetime. Nobody forces us to venture forth into another one. We ourselves decide when we are ready and which life lessons we feel strong enough to tackle and what kind of a road we wish to travel.

The Angels and Masters, and other spirit guides, friends and helpers in the background of earthly life are responsible for our individual spiritual development and that of our world. They are watching and observing at all times what kind of progress any one of us is making on their predestined pathway. We are allowed to veer off a certain distance to its right or left. But whenever we are in danger of straying too far so that insufficient attention is paid to the life lessons we have chosen, something happens that nudges us – if need be not all that gently – back into the position we are currently meant to occupy.

No-one is on a different pathway from ours. Although for a long time we are unaware of this as earthlings, every one of us will eventually find their way back home into the oneness with God. And the only way of getting there is through bringing forth our own Christ nature and that means the best and the highest that is within us. Through lovingly unselfishly serving all life to the best of our ability, giving freely of the gifts the Universal Force has bestowed upon us, our vibrations become ever more ethereal, tuned into and at one with the higher and eventually the Highest realms of life.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of group efforts through friendship and siblinghood with all life. It’s inevitable that in any kind of community we go on each other’s nerves sometime. Wise ones see incidents of this nature as opportunities for smoothing the rough corners of their earthly nature. As often as necessary, they remind themselves that the purpose of humankind’s earthly existence is learning to love wisely, the way God loves us. This makes it easier for them to respond to any kind of hurt and misunderstanding the Divine way by forgiving and continuing to love the other one regardless of what happened.

Through their own experiences wise ones learn that loving God’s way is by no means a sign of weakness but one of strength. True love is not some kind of soppy feeling, but shows itself as goodness, friendliness and kindness. Loving God’s way means to understand and sympathise with every one of our siblings in the great family of life, in their joy as much as in their sorrow. The wise ones behind the scenes of earthly life love to watch how we, their siblings on this side of the veil of consciousness, are enjoying the Universe’s gifts of conversation and humour, music and literature, and all other expressions of friendship. These things are of great importance on the spiritual journey up the evolutionary spiral of life.

The gift of friendship is most valuable whenever one of us has to deal with some particularly difficult obstacles. It’s natural that we hate them like poison. But although the events are not at all what anyone wants, the Lords of Karma at any given time are bringing us exactly what we need, and the Universal laws ensure that at all times we are treated with utter fairness and justice. Whether we like it or not, it’s during times of strife and struggle that life itself is teaching us some of our most valuable lessons. Without them we would not grow in understanding and wisdom and our consciousness could not expand. For example, we would never have found out that anything that seems like the end in truth is always a new beginning.

Alas, for as long as we remain unaware of God’s true nature and our own and our special relationship with God, things have to get to a desperate state before we finally go down on our knees and pray that someone, somewhere ‘out there’ should come to our assistance. From the moment we are born into our first lifetime as a physical being, every human spirit and soul is restlessly searching to find a way home into the world of light and the oneness with its Creator. But only one road can take us there and that means first we have to dive into the darkest and deepest recesses of the human part of the ocean of life, so that we may learn from our experiences there.

In spite of the impression that we have to do this on our own, the God aspect of our being, our Highest Self, walks before us, so to speak. When the time is right, it lights the way back out of the wilderness and general spiritual desert of the initial part of our earthly life. This is how gradually, step by step and lifetime after lifetime, our God Self draws us up the evolutionary spiral of life. From the exploration of the lowest aspects of our nature, we slowly proceed forwards and upwards. This continues until we have become familiar with every part of our being and have become a light and a shining star on the Earth plane in our own right. The earthly self has evolved into a Christed one when its energies have become so refined that they are in harmony and at one with its God Self.

The discovery that God is part of us and we are part of God, and that on the inner level of life there is no separation and all is one, is one of the major quantum leaps that takes us closer to this destiny. On our way there it is essential to become aware that our thoughts are by no means secret, as we would like to think. On the inner level of life it is as if we were shouting them from the rooftops. And that shows that all our prayers are heard by the wise ones in charge of us, who are beavering away on our behalf in the background of earthly life to fulfil our wishes, whenever possible. It’s just that sometimes when we ask for something, for our own protection and highest good, the reply has to be a firm and decisive: ‘No!’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘Don’t Quit!’

From ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ray-463230

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:57 pm

About Prayer

Then a priestess said: ‘Speak to us of prayer!’
And the prophet replied:
‘Most of you pray only in times of need and distress,
But wise ones also pray in the fullness of their
Joy and days of abundance.
What is prayer but the expansion of yourself into the living ethers?
For as long as you receive comfort through pouring
Your darkness and negativity into space,
At least make an effort to create balance
By also sharing your delights and joys with the Universe.
And don’t forget to give thanks for all that Earth life itself,
Your kind, patient and loving teacher,
Brings to you all your experiences,
So that through learning and growing
You become ever more heaven-tall.

‘For as long as human souls are still unaware of their true nature,
They can do nothing but weep and complain,
Wise ones, however, give thanks and praise to their Creator,
Whenever their soul summons them to prayer.
Until you become one of them,
Shed your tears and be comforted by God and the Angels.
Through them they bring you healing, as they draw closer to you.
When you learn to surrender all your troubles and woes
To them, your Highest or God Self,
You, the small earthly self, together with your soul,
Will soon be smiling again.

‘Whenever you go within to communicate
With your soul and pray,
Your consciousness rises to meet in the ethers those
Who are also praying at that very moment,
And whom you would otherwise be unable to contact or meet.
For each one of you I wish that,
In the long course of your evolutionary journey,
In the fullness of time, every one
Of your visits to your inner temple of the soul
Will be for nothing but spiritual ecstasy
And sweet communions with God and the Angels.
I beg of you, when you go there,
Take care not to make demands on them.
Isn’t it enough that you are allowed to enter the temple
And just be there for a while,
To be recharged with their loving energies?

‘Nobody can teach you how to pray in words.
The Divine does not listen to your words,
Save when S/He utters them through your lips.
And as all of you can only learn from their own experiences,
You have to find out for yourself
The prayers of the oceans, forests and mountains.
The only ones who know their prayers in their hearts
Are those who were born in these places.

‘And if you listen in the stillness of the night,
You will be able to hear their silent pleas:
‘Our God, who art our winged self,
It is Thy will in us that willeth,
It is Thy desire in us that desireth,
And it’s Thy urge in us that turns our nights,
Which are Thine, into days,
Which are also Thine.
We cannot ask Thee for aught,
For Thou knowest everybody’s needs
Long before they are born into earthly life.

‘Each soul is born of Thy desires.
Thou art our need
And in giving us more of Thyself,
Thou givest us all.’

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

https://www.booksie.com/466418-a-celebr ... lil-gibran

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Healing Miracles

These are the days of miracle and wonder because for quite some time a healing miracle of truly gigantic and Cosmic proportions has been unfolding in our world and that is the rebirth of humankind into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The closer we work together with God and the Angels, the easier it will be for them to work the many miracles and wonders that are necessary for the completion of this enterprise. To paraphrase the message the Universal Christ brought us through St. John 14:11-12:

‘Believe in the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter. We are one and everything in the whole of Creation is our work. Truly, truly I say to you: those who know that this is the truth shall do the same works as we are doing, or rather we will be done through them. And even greater than these things each one of you in the fullness of time will do, because you are part of us and we are part of you. All of you are expected to make their contribution to the greatest healing miracle of all times and whatever any one of you asks in our name from a sincere and loving heart, rest assured that it will be done.’

Being aware of this promise, wise ones, whenever they feel their soul crying out to them through some kind of physical ailment, reach out for the helping hands of their Highest or God Self and the Angels. All of us can send spiritual healing to anyone anywhere in our world, but it stands to reason that it finds its way to us much easier when it has been asked for. If someone is too ill to do this, it can be done by someone else on their behalf. Yet, the effects of the Universal healing energies are even more powerful when they are invited in and made welcome. Knowing about these things is empowering beyond measure. Taking charge of ourselves and our destiny enables us to make conscious decisions like not wishing to be a helpless victim of conventional medicine and of life in general.

What a lot of wisdom there is in so many of our old sayings! It’s amazing how much guidance can be found in them. One of my favourites is ‘God helps those who help themselves.’ That’s so very true! The law of the Universe provides that assistance can only come to those who are ready to do the first step by asking for assistance with their healing process. To the wise ones in the background of life it signals that at long last we are willing to get to work on resolving the outstanding issues that are the underlying cause of our physical body’s complaint. That’s the most vital part of any healing experience. Nothing can heal on the outer level of live that has not first been healed within.

As everybody’s inner healing abilities are unlimited, whenever you or a loved one become seriously ill, never give up. If you yourself are in need of healing, ask for it, then step back from yourself and trust that it will come. Should you be trying to help someone else, if at all possible, tell them what you have in mind and point out that it would increase the power of the healing energies if they themselves asked for them and invited them in. Besides, investigate as many natural healing methods as possible and try those that appeal to you.

To my mind, conventional medicine has its place, but it should only be used as a temporary walking stick, which one small step after another can be discarded when the healing process takes over and we slowly recover. And whatever learning we gather along the way, any fresh insights into our illness and the wisdom gained from it is later meant to be shared with those who are still affected by it.

Miracles are happening at all times, but whether our physical condition is going to be healed in our present lifetime depends on the Karma we have brought with us into our present lifetime. If an illness is meant to teach us some particularly valuable lessons, then it represents a cross that cannot be taken from us until our lessons have been learned and through it our Karma redeemed. It happens many times that, when healing has been asked for, it does take place in the patient’s spirit and soul, without manifesting itself in their physical body. If that is the case with one of your loved ones, rest assured that healing is coming to them, even though there are no outer signs of improvement. Trust the wise and just outcome of everything and give them all the loving support you are capable of, but try not to clutch them to you too much.

Not giving up hope does not mean that we should cling onto anyone like grim death. Knowing from first hand experience that healing does take place each time it has been asked for, wise ones place their request and then leave the matter into the hands of God and the Angels. Each time the moment has come for a loved one to leave their physical body behind, knowing that through their suffering they have balanced their spiritual bankbook, we can let them go in peace. Never forget that even if someone is on the threshold of death, healing will be received and do its work by easing their soul’s passage into the world of spirit.

The moment of departure eventually comes for each one of us, be it at age five days or a hundred years. In spite of anyone’s attempts at prolonging the span of their earthly existence, as soon as the purpose of our present lifetime has been fulfilled, our release comes and the Angel of death takes us home. The more one grasps that truly there is no death, the more it becomes possible to peacefully and easily let go when the moment of departure for anyone, including our own, has finally come. At all times, not merely in moments of saying goodbye, it’s comforting to know that love is eternal and that the world of light is an integral part of our world. The love we have for each other cannot be taken from us by any power between Heaven and Earth. It can only die if we allow it to.

Affirmation
All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I cannot lose what is my own.
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me.
Only what I am has power.

I now give up all personal struggle and ambition,
So that all that is rightfully mine can be drawn to me.
I now let go and trust my Highest Self and the Universe,
To run my life for me and to show me the way in all things.

Anon.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm

White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles

And now I would like to share with you a collection of essences of several teachings of the White Eagle group of guides which Anna Hayward used in her excellent article ‘With Surrender Comes Release’ in Stella Polaris February/March 2014. My attention was drawn to it in September 2016 when I was in the middle of updating this part of my jottings.

‘Because your life, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is governed by spiritual laws, there is no need for you to worry about anything or for being anxious and afraid. God knows your needs and for as long as certain experiences are still necessary in your life, you may find it helpful to know that they are sent by the Great Father/Mother of all life, to assist your consciousness to expand in wisdom and understanding. So, hold up your head, walk tall and affirm: ‘This is helping me to grow in wisdom and understanding. Because I am one with God and the Angels, I will always be safe and nothing can destroy the essence of my being, my spirit/soul.’

‘At all times, make an effort to think constructively. Know that in truth the future holds only good and not evil and that even the last of the things that presently threaten your world so darkly will pass by. They too will soon be a thing of the past and forgotten. Thinking this way protects you against attracting negative people and things into your orbit. If another sorrow has to be endured by you, remind yourself that a sorrow can be like a rainy day when the light of the Sun eventually breaks through and a rainbow appears in all its glory. So it is with human life. Trust the love and goodness of the Great Father/Mother to send you nothing but good, that your loved ones are in His/Her care and that their love for them is infinitely greater than your own.’

‘When you accept with patience and sweet surrender the tests and trials that are inevitable on your predestined pathway through life, a light and life-force flows into you that has the ability to make all things new. You will then find that the circumstances in your life are gradually smoothing themselves out and things are beginning to work more harmoniously for you. This strengthens your conviction that beyond all human efforts there is a power and a love that at all times is at work behind the scenes of earthly life, endeavouring to bring peace and happiness to God’s children of the Earth.

‘Miracles are things earthly minds cannot comprehend, although in truth they are merely the natural outworking of the Divine laws on the physical aspects of life. These laws control and manipulate matter, but they can only do this when the weaker human self steps to one side, surrenders its will to the will of the Highest and allows them to happen. This means overcoming your natural instinct for self-preservation, which is part of the lower self’s nature, not of the higher.

‘The higher aspects of your being, your Christ nature, needs to take charge and convince its small and frightened lower earthly counterpart that all is well. Every one of its fears and apprehensions has to be overcome. And when we say surrender your whole being to the Highest, this does not mean you should enter into a state of apathy. True surrender has its foundation in a strong soul certainty that all life consists of miracles, that life itself is a miracle, and that miracles and wonders are possible and can happen when the conditions are right.

‘In the Egyptian mysteries, there were ceremonies through which all aspirants on the spiritual pathway had to pass. In the temples were subterranean passages through which they had to walk. This is a demonstration of the road all human beings have to travel in the process of letting go of their fears and learning to trust. It describes every human soul’s journey soul through the sadness and darkness of physical life. A great many of us are presently walking this probationary path. Take heart, we are all finding it hard when there are so many dark corners and unexpected turns and we don’t have a clue of where we are going.

‘Higher ranking guides are in charge of us, your friends and helpers in the spirit world, and even they sometimes confuse us in what they are telling us. For all of us, there remains but one thing to do and we ask you to apply this to every aspect of your present existence: ‘Keep on keeping on with a song in your heart and rest safely in the knowledge that your whole being is at all times and forever will be secure in God’s keeping. This is true wherever you may yet have to walk in the valley of the shadows and darkness of earthly life.’

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

‘Because on the inner level all life is one, everything affects everything else in some way. In earthly life you are all influenced to a degree by forces that at first seem to be beyond your control. They are the desires of your own lower earthly nature and with the passing of time each one of you must learn to take charge of and master them. When they have been shed, they form the mud at the bottom of the pond that feeds the lotus flower of your higher nature. You then no longer look at earthly life as a term of imprisonment, because you know that whether you are dwelling on the Earth or on the higher levels of life, having shed the things you no longer need, you are free. All human souls in earthly life eventually have to learn how to gain access to and use their very own innermost powers to achieve this kind of true freedom.’

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:54 pm

White Eagle On The Healing Work

On the evening of the day I had put the finishing touch to this part of my jottings, the following message from the White Eagle group of guides was drawn to my attention in Stella Polaris October/November 2016 under the heading ‘The Gentle Brother’. The following is its essence: ‘You are on the Earth plane to learn how to tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the Universal Christ and we would like you to become aware how important your individual efforts in this direction are and that in every moment of your present lifetime.

‘A great deal of selfishness in earthly life is caused not as much by wilfulness as thoughtlessness. But the more you advance on the spiritual pathway of life, the more the need to analyse every individual thought, word and action disappears. This is because once your heart has attuned itself to the Highest, acting spontaneously in good, kind and loving ways has become your natural way of acting and reacting. Whatever task then comes before you, you do it with love in your heart and to the best of your ability for God and the highest good and greatest joy of all life.

‘Spontaneous goodwill and thoughtfulness, spiritually correct behaviour and perfect balance between the material and spiritual aspects of life, that’s what all human souls on the Earth plane are ultimately striving for. And the more people come together and attune themselves to God’s infinite love and the spirit of good, we, your siblings on the other side of the veil of consciousness, can use the groups you are forming to radiate more of the goodwill spirit into your world. As nothing is as infectious as kindliness, open yourself as a channel through which the Christ love can flow.

‘Once the power of thought is understood, it can be used by anyone to create a life that is filled with beauty and kindness, peace and harmony. This is because whenever you practise right thinking to help others by sending them constructive and positive thoughts only, the Universal laws ensure that you receive more of the same in return. As everything one of you sends forth has to be repaid, good thinking therefore serves a double purpose.

‘The more of you are doing these things, the more quickly your whole world will be filling with the goodwill of Universal love. This kind of love is no sickly sentiment but a potent force that is capable of raising humankind from the darkness of ignorance about its true nature and destiny into the light of consciously being aware of these things and the duties they entail. This is how all of you are slowly but surely moving from experiencing the brief and temporary realities of earthly life into the eternal ones of your spirit nature and the joys that are waiting to be discovered there you there.

‘All we can do is to give you broad outlines of the principles involved and the foundations upon which you yourselves have to build your new world. Knowing them empowers you to act as one of the pioneers and servers of the Aquarian Age. Never forget that your present thoughts, words and actions are vital building materials you will be using many times over in future incarnations on different planes and planets. You are not alone in your work. You may not be able to see us and not always sense our presence because doing so would not be good for you.

‘This is for the simple reason that it would prevent you from bringing forth and developing your own inner strength and learning to trust your own capabilities when you are working hand in hand with God and us. But no matter what happens, rest assured that you never have been or will be on your own. Although you were not aware of it for a long time, for as long as you have been taking part in earthly life, you have always been holding on to the hand of your true brother/sister, the Universal Christ, who blesses each one of you and us with His/Her presence.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

From ‘The Power of Thought’

https://www.booksie.com/472717-thought- ... rce-of-all

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:38 pm

The Transmutation Of Karma

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 4 – Sayings of the Gentle Brother’: ‘It is all too easy to judge the actions of others, but endeavour to refrain from judgment. Because of your oneness on the inner level, whenever you are condemning someone you are in truth doing this to yourself. Strive to be tolerant and let flow from your heart the gentle spirit of the master soul the Jesus legend portrayed. Jesus is a symbolism for the archetypal Christ, your own Christ nature.

‘This aspect of your being in all of you is the only one in the whole of Creation who can save and redeem you and make you perfect. In this context perfection means that all aspects of your being have healed into one and are working together in perfect harmony, the way they are in the Great Father/Mother of all life, your true parents. This blessed state can only come about through everyone’s own efforts. The Jesus legend depicts how highly evolved and perfected souls, of their own free will, conduct their earthly lives by walking in the footsteps of the gentle and loving Jesus. He is but one of the many symbols of the Universal Christ which God and the Angels presented to humankind down the ages through various religions of your world.

‘Forgive, dear children of the Earth, forgive. Whatever is in your heart, whichever way you may feel towards anyone, possibly with justification according to the standards of earthly life, pray to forgive and follow the advice of the Jesus legend’s Lord’s Prayer: ‘Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.’ Forgiving those who hurt and wounded you is the only way of releasing yourself from the karmic chains and shackles that exist between you and the offender. So long as you sit in judgment over them and refuse to forgive, the Universal law of cause and effect will time and again bring the same back to you. No-one can escape the perfect justice of this law, which decrees: ‘As you give, so you receive.’ This continues until one of you sends the other one forgiveness from your heart and soul, you are releasing each other from the bondage of your joint Karma.

‘Karma is transmuted when you learn to think and act with love from the spiritual aspect of your Christ nature. The Jesus story points the way. All of you are on the Earth plane so that you may learn to live like a true Master who knows nothing but compassion and kindness, gentleness and love. The Jesus legend tells us that the Master looked deep into the souls of those who were drawn to him. He saw their suffering, not merely that of the present but of their whole evolutionary pathway. He saw their Karma and how they themselves brought it about.

The Jesus story shows you how you too, in the fullness of time when your own Christ nature has sufficiently developed, are going react to people and life in general with a heart that is filled with compassion and forgiveness. In your daily encounters that can turn out to be very difficult. Yet, it is worth persevering because as soon as the Divine forgiveness of your higher nature fills your whole being, people are released and set free with whom you could have been in karmic, i.e. emotional bondage over many lifetimes. Because of this both of you have been nailed to the cross of earthly suffering. That’s why we advise you to look beyond people’s appearances into their hearts and souls. When you see there how they are suffering, all you may want to do is love and forgive them.’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

https://www.booksie.com/560112-astrology-as-a-lifehelp

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:28 pm

On The Wings Of The Great White Eagle

To this day, occasionally a confirmation of something I have recently been writing about intuitively arrives in the form of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. This was the case with an article that appeared in the February/March 2011 issue of ‘Stella Polaris’, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge with the heading ‘One in Thought – From an Inner Teaching by White Eagle’. The following is its essence:

‘Thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. It has the power of creating good and bringing healing, but it can also inflict pain and disease, disrupt and destroy. Your earthly scientists are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending that thought can do anything in your world and all others. Thought is the root of all suffering and of wars, but at the same time it is responsible for beauty and harmony, siblinghood and providing you with everything you have ever longed for.

‘Knowing that thought is creative, that’s why we, the group of spirit guides known as White Eagle, always work with the creative power of thought and make every effort to avoid negative and destructive thinking. You will have noticed that our advice is always constructive and that we foresee the good outcome of everything. This is by no means foolishly optimistic. It is realistic because by seeing only good something of this nature is created by our thoughts and thus helps to bring into being some more of that which is good, right and desirable. There is no point in thinking in terms of pessimism, destruction or death. They too are a inevitable parts of the evolutionary process. In truth, however, everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation consists of forever unfolding and progressing life. Everything that happens anywhere is of God and therefore intrinsically good.

‘To this day, many of those in earthly life become so immersed with trivialities that they fail to realise the power in which they have their being and that it was created to assist humankind with its spiritual development. This is particularly true for the power of thought. As a result, we in our world observe a great deal of confusion in the thought forces. When we see you, God’s beloved children of the Earth, enduring physical pain and discomfort, and weariness of mind and body, spirit and soul, we want to bring them the healing balm they need. In people’s present state that can be exceedingly difficult. Yet, it is possible for people to find perfect health and that is by training their thought patterns and directing them into healthier channels, so that the healing rays from the Highest levels of life, the Christ circle, can flow through them and alleviate the suffering of many.

‘For a long time people on the Earth believe that their thoughts are entirely their own and cannot be known by anyone. There could be no graver mistake. There are two streams of consciousness and thought in your world, a positive and a negative one. Every thought that anyone thinks in your world joins the relevant stream and so has the power to affect the whole of humankind. Because of this it is impossible to be good, kind and loving and think such thoughts without assisting the growth of good for your whole world. Naturally, the same is true for unkind, negative and unloving thoughts.

‘Can you see what a great responsibility each one of you is carrying? That’s why wise ones radiate loving thoughts in someone’s direction, independent of how much they may be tempted to criticise. This is not difficult for those who are aware that everybody has the best as well as the worst in them, is on the same evolutionary pathway and struggling with their specific learning curve. Each has to make their own mistakes and learn from them and is therefore in need of every bit of help that anyone can provide. That’s why wise ones are happy to supply some by sending a kind and understanding thought.

‘Each thought creates a wave in the ether. Whenever you are thinking about a person, your thoughts travel directly to them and take form. They hover around them and wait until they are off guard. For as long as the recipient’s mind is filled with useful and helpful thoughts, the intruder cannot penetrate until the mind is less occupied, but then it jumps in. If you are aware of what is happening to you, you can dismiss negative thoughts or transmute them into a good and constructive ones. If the thought that was sent was a good one, it will motivate the recipient to do something good. Everybody in earthly life is continually receiving the thoughts of others, particularly from the astral and mental planes where the thought-forces are at work.

‘When you are suffering physically, refuse to focus on and think of your suffering. Each time someone is in pain and the thought enters their mind: ‘Oh, how I suffer! I do feel bad!’, the negative thought powers around that person makes the pain worse because they are increasing in strength, just the same as the thought of that which is good and right and therefore of God, and that the pain is part of their healing process, fills their whole being with the healing rays of the Universal Christ’s spirit. If you apply this knowledge wisely, in due course wonderful blessings will be coming your way, and because on this pathway it is impossible to think merely for yourself, not only for yourself but also for those around you.

‘The wisdom and power of the Divine white healing magic is the same today as it was yesterday, always has been and forever will be. The secret of its magic consists of learning to control and use your thoughts wisely. In due course you then develop into a Christed one in your own right who has mastery over your thoughts and their power. For a long time, in earthly life and whilst spending time in our world, everybody has difficulties training their thoughts and thus gaining control over their mental bodies. Frequently it is only after they have left their physical bodies behind that people begin to understand, at first only vaguely, that that the spirit realm is a world of thought.

‘Spiritual masters are teaching us that, if we wish to tread the path of the mysteries, we have to train ourselves to be precise and particular in our thoughts, take good care of our surroundings, and do our best to create harmony wherever we go. That’s the foundation on which all spiritual life is built and of magical power every human being eventually learns how to wield with the help of their thoughts. That’s the only way the power of the white healing magic can be developed.

‘What in earthly life is known as psychic gifts is merely a preliminary to the opening of the higher spiritual gifts of the Christ spirit, who is waiting to wake from its slumber in every human heart. In the fullness of time, the Christ power will hold dominion over the Earth and draw the people of all nations together into the siblinghood of the great family of humankind. As this gradually comes to pass, the vibrations and the physical conditions of the Earth are changing; they are becoming higher, finer and more etherealised. Each one of you has the power to make their contribution to the spiritual advancement of the whole of your race and its world.

‘During the first part of their earthly education each person exists as if they were existing in their own small prison, so immersed are they in the task of earning their daily bread and provide for food and clothing, housing and protection of their physical body. Its ignorance of God’s true nature and their own and the fear this brings with it that keeps them imprisoned for a long time. But gradually the Christ spark within begins to stir from its slumber. The further we penetrate into the Aquarian Age, the more the mental vibrations of the thought power of the highest levels of life will be stimulating humankind’s individual and collective higher mind. This is because the Angelic hosts are drawing ever closer to humankind and pouring their rays of truth and light into its consciousness. As time goes by, you will notice how a great revival and stimulation of people’s spiritual faculties is taking place. Materialism will gradually lose its hold and there will be increasing evidence of the spiritual forces at work in literature, music and science.

‘Influencing humankind’s evolutionary progress in positive and constructive ways is not difficult. The only thing you need to do is developing the ability to think good thoughts by perceiving the good behind all situations and in every human being. In addition to this wise ones constantly keep the transmitter/receiver station of their earthly mind tuned into the frequencies of the Highest intelligence, God and the Angels and Masters around His/Her throne, so that the blessing and healing power of their energies can flow through you into your world.

‘Even though on the spiritual inner level of life there is no separation between anything and all is one, everybody retains their individuality and we are all related to each other like drops in the ocean. After all, that’s what each one of us is in the vast ocean of life. This is how the whole of Creation moves forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life as one great Cosmic siblinghood and that is the main secret of the Divine healing white magic. When one of is healing, the whole of Creation does the same. It is impossible to exist in splendid isolation. Because of the inner oneness, whether someone is as yet aware of it or not, everybody’s behaviour and thinking patterns are constantly affecting the lives of millions. So take care that yours are the right ones.

‘The eagle is a symbol of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, on whose mighty wings the whole of Creation is flying. We, the groups of spirit guides and helpers, are part of its vast messenger and distributing network. The Divine wisdom and knowledge we are bringing are providing those who receive and understand them with spiritual wings. Their ever increasing vision of the higher and highest levels of life enables you to lift yourself and those around you above the trouble and strife of their earthly existence and recognise the high and holy purpose they serve. The simplest and yet most profound teaching was given to you and your world in the Jesus legend with the words: ‘Love one another. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul, mind and body, and love your neighbour as you love yourself.’

From ‘The Power of Thought’

https://www.booksie.com/472717-thought- ... rce-of-all

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:51 pm

The Light Of All Worlds

The Christ Star is the symbol of the Universal Christ, the light of all lights and the Sun of all Suns. It is the light of our world and all others and the Universal Christ is the Grandmaster of all lodges of consciousness on the Earth plane, i.e. philosophies, religions and belief systems. To this day they are speaking to us, for example through the legend of the life of Jesus, the Christed one. In the Native American tradition the eagle represents the spirit and a lodge is a dwelling place such as a hogan, wigwam or longhouse. The group living in such a place is also called a lodge.

In my view, the names White Eagle and the White Eagle Lodge and what was to become its mission were not chosen to represent one particular personality in the world of spirit. It stands for a whole group of wise ones through whom the Angels from the highest levels of life chose to bring to our world fresh insights into and updates for the existing spiritual knowledge. The Lodge was founded in 1936, three years before the outbreak of World War II, at a time when the clouds of darkness, destruction and death were gathering with increasing force over our poor beleaguered world and there was a particularly great need for the light of God’s wisdom.

In the Lodge’s own words, the White Eagle guides once worked through the spiritual mediumship of Grace Cooke for the purpose of helping our race to find a better understanding of its true spiritual nature, so that through this our love for all lifeforms that share our world with us could grow. How well they have always succeeded in fulfilling this task. However, the time for imparting fresh wisdom through spiritual mediumship is over. No successor to continue Grace Cooke’s work has come forth to this day, probably because this aspect of humankind’s spiritual development has run its course and the role of spiritual mediumship is changing.

It is every earthling’s birthright to eventually evolve into being its own recipient of Divine wisdom and truth that flows intuitively into their hearts and souls from the source of our being. When our earthly self regularly tunes the receiver/transmitter station of its mind into the frequencies of the highest levels of life, the Divine spark in our heart and soul wakes from its slumber. That’s the beginning of its transformation into the living God within, the wise one who really does know the answer to all our questions.

The White Eagle teachings, the same as any other item of spiritual knowledge that was ever given to our world by the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, were never intended to be set in concrete or hewn into stone. Spiritual knowledge is of a fluid nature and is intended to enlarge and expand, as we and our world move through various evolutionary cycles and with it our ability to comprehend God’s sacred wisdom and truth increases. Keeping pace with our race’s continued progress, groups of Angels and Masters, guides and helpers have always been working in the background of life to gradually guide us into a constantly improving understanding of God’s true nature and our own, as well as our special relationship with the Divine.

On the mighty wings of Its sacred wisdom and truth the Great White Eagle wants to lift us all above the Earth plane and carry us onto ever higher levels of awareness and understanding. Because of a better perception of their present existence in the Cosmic context and the presence of the Angels and Masters, friends and helpers who are constantly surrounding them, even the last one of God’s beloved children of the Earth will eventually reach the developmental point when they will no longer feel lost on the physical plane of life.

Book knowledge and learning parrot fashion is well and good, but any information that comes our way has to be integrated by us and that can only happen through testing and trying it out for ourselves. Unless we apply the spiritual knowledge we are finding along the pathway of our lives to every one of our daily encounters, it will remain what it was in the first place: book and head knowledge that has no spiritual value whatever. Only through conscious application can it sink into our consciousness and in this way become the spiritual property of our eternal inner self. This is the only type of possession we take with us into the world of spirit, when our time for departure from the physical plane has come; no-one can ever take it from us. It accompanies us into Eternity and will forever stand us in good stead, as it can be drawn upon whenever the need for it arises.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Changing Role Of Spiritual Mediumship’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

https://www.booksie.com/527118-our-world-in-transition

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com