Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:33 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Three

The River Of Life

In the long course of our personal and collective evolution and throughout many lifetimes, we and our world move round and round the zodiac, not just once or twice but many hundreds, maybe thousands of times. Time and again every human soul has to pass through every sign and house. This continues until the lessons of all of them have been so thoroughly absorbed by our earthly self that the highest qualities and aspects every sign and house has to bestow upon us, God’s children of the Earth, have become part of everybody’s own character make-up. Only when that has been achieved are we finally released from our education on this plane of life.

The Air signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Each lifetime we spend in one of them serves the development of the different aspects of our earthly minds. This mind is an invaluable tool that is entrusted into the care of its children of the Earth by the great Universal Mind. Individually and collectively, in Aquarius we face the formidable task of attuning our earthly minds to It. Aquarius is the sign of revolution, whose symbol is the water bearer who holds a pot in his arms from which he seems to be pouring water. Because of this it is hardly surprising that to this day there is quite a bit of confusion about the nature of this sign. In spite of its symbol and contrary to popular beliefs, Aquarius is by no means one of the Water signs. It is an Air sign and the water that flows from the man’s vessel is not of the liquid earthly kind that represents a symbolism for the waters of consciousness in the form of spiritual knowledge.

The waterbearer is an allegory for the cleansing and purifying effect on the collective and individual consciousness of our race, which new insights and inspirations into spiritual wisdom and truth, received directly from the Source of our being, have always been intended to bring to us and our world. Incessantly, this knowledge pours from the highest levels into all life, including that of the Earth plane, not for the selected few but for everybody. All human souls are capable of receiving God’s wisdom intuitively in their prayers and meditations, as soon as they learn how to attune their inner receiver station to the vibrations of the Highest. And if we wish to move forward on the evolutionary spiral of life, it is essential that we purify and cleanse our consciousness of the debris of every bit of the outdated false beliefs, superstitions, misconceptions and prejudices we have accumulated in times gone by. The sacred knowledge that is presently flowing with ever increasing strength into our individual and collective consciousness assists us in this truly Herculean task. Sharing that which we find with those around us is vital, so they can proceed with their own flushing out of the old.

Aquarius is the sign of siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples and all nations, and ultimately with all life. In this sign the highest human hopes and aspirations can potentially find their fulfilment, on a personal as well as on the collective level. I hope I shall be forgiven for using the word siblinghood instead of brotherhood. For my liking it smacks too much of times gone by, the patriarchy and the suppression of the feminine. The true spirit of Aquarius is equal rights and opportunities for all and there is much evidence everywhere that we are making good progress with this.

The deeper we penetrate into the Age of Aquarius, the better comprehension of the workings of our minds we are gaining. Already we have learnt that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and that life is a vast river that consists of two streams of thought or consciousness, which are constantly flowing through the whole of Creation. Every one of us is a small tributary of the great river of life, who relentlessly draws from the river and feeds into it. Simultaneously, we always have been and forever will be receiver and transmitter stations, channels of the ideas and inspirations of the Highest. Our earthly minds being part of the creative flow of ideas that are ceaselessly pouring forth from the Source of our being, makes us into co-creators with God and that is why our thoughts continually create and re-create our reality.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’
• ‘The Aquarian Revelations’

From ‘What Is Faith?’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ith-462968
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Fourteen

The Candle

‘There is not enough darkness in the whole of our world to put out the light of one candle.’ Robert Alden

Have you ever sat in front of a burning candle and stared into its flame for any length of time? If so, did you become aware of the feelings of warmth and comfort, of wellbeing and somehow being at home that radiate from it? And did you notice how the flame of one single candle can light up a whole room?

The candle can only do all these things by giving of itself and allowing the flame to consume its substance. Reflect upon this in your moments of disenchantment, when sometimes after your daily toiling and possibly fruitless strivings you feel as if you had given away every last bit of your strength. When you are in this state of exhaustion and sometimes begin to wonder about the sense, purpose and meaning of your efforts, the time has come for building more quiet moments of reflection into your daily life and that as soon as possible. Create a space where you can be undisturbed for a while and make yourself as comfortable as you can in it. Light a candle, look into it and then ask yourself: ‘Have I burnt myself out by being a light for others, giving them signs and showing them directions for new and better ways of being? How many candles of support am I giving to those around me, every day and throughout the whole year, trying to ease their load and lighten their pathway and through this maybe of our whole world? How about myself?’

Spiritually, light is knowledge and wisdom, and darkness is ignorance. It is true that when a candle gives of its light and warmth it can only do so until its own substance has been consumed by the flame and nothing is left. It is different for us because, whenever we attune ourselves to the stream of the Universal Christ’s consciousness, the source of all life and inspiration, every bit of light and warmth we give by nurturing others is constantly renewed by It and returned to us. The Christ’s warmth and light will never dry up or leave us, and the more of it we send into our world, the more we receive. The laws of the Universe command this. The Christ Star’s luminescence shines through all who are acting as Its channels on the Earth plane. The power of Its blessing and healing energies are constantly flowing into and through them and from there into our world, to be shared by all its lifeforms.

May the small still flame in all human hearts grow ever stronger, until the entire planet is filled with nothing but love and light, healing and peace. Instead of asking for earth- and mind-shattering enlightenments, let us pray that every single day of the coming year and all future ones will bring us and our world a constant supply of small rays of light that renews our whole race’s hope, faith and trust that the Divine great plan of life is unfolding as it should. And let’s give thanks and praise for the goodness of the life the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, so kindly provides for each one of us, God’s beloved children of the Earth.

May raindrops fall lightly on your brow,
May soft winds freshen your spirit,
May sunshine brighten your heart,
May the burdens of each day rest lightly upon you,
And may the Universe forever enfold you
In the sheltering mantle of Its love.

From ‘From Darkness Into Light’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ght-460233

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:04 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Four

The Two Streams Of Consciousness

The great river of life consists of a positive and constructive current and a negative and destructive one and every single thought of ours draws from or feeds into either one or the other. The white healing magic of the Great Light that illuminates and brings forth all life is part of the positive stream, while to the forces of darkness, destruction and also black magic belong to the negative stream. This force too serves a wise purpose and is a necessary part of God’s energies. It is not inherently evil – nothing in God’s Creation is. It exists because everything in the whole of Creation has to balance. The dark, negative – which in this context is to be understood as passive – and destructive forces are the natural balance to the positive, outgoing and creative forces of light.

The outcome of anyone’s efforts can only be evil when individuals and organisations on the Earth plane employ the dark forces in selfish pursuit of personal gains and power. The great wisdom of the Universal laws ensures that anything achieved in our world that is based on negative and destructive motivations, in the fullness of time will rebound with ever greater strength on the karmic debts we incurred as young and inexperienced souls who still required the lessons of evil. During that part of our development we have no choice but calling upon and utilising the dark forces. During the later stages of our development when we are ready for the lessons of good, our misdeeds return to us. They do this not as some kind of punishment but so that we through our own experiences eventually find out how the suffering we once inflicted upon others feels.

Trying to fight evil with more of the same is pointless. Two wrongs never did make one right, and one plus one can only make two, never zero. It stands to reason that the only way to get to the zero of neutralising situations like these is by taking away from the power of the one. Adding one evil to another just increases the strength of the force of the energies that have been generated at any given time. Yet, all negative situations in our world can benefit when we lift them into the light of the Highest. Requesting that the will of the Highest should be done, it is good and right for us to ask God and the Angels that the conflicts of our world and the energies created by them to be absorbed into Its radiance and to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies that flow back into all life.

In times of mass hysteria caused by health scares, unscrupulous industries like the pharmaceutical one all too willingly receive the kind of support from the mass media they may not have dared to hope for in their wildest dreams. This undoubtedly was the case during the swine flu panic of recent years, when both agencies together shamelessly took advantage of a public round the globe that was growing ever more fearful. It seems that in the year 2011 and again in 2020 this phantom is trying to rear its ugly head again. Unaware of their accountability for the monster they were creating and are still doing their best to unleash, fresh fuel has been added to a fire that was already blazing so furiously that the danger of it getting completely out of control was great.

Had those taking part been aware of their responsibilities and the consequences that their actions were bound to produce, would they have seen the light and mended their ways? One cannot help wondering! However, as every soul at some stage of its development has to take part in the experiences of the dark as well as the light forces, at the giving and also the receiving end, there is no need to sit in judgement over anyone. Instead, let’s count our blessings that we are already working with the positive and constructive stream of life.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Triumph Of Good Over Evil’
• ‘White Magic And Black Magic’
• ‘White Eagle On The Forces Of Good and Evil’
• ‘Sowing The Wind’
• ‘Reaping The Whirlwind’
• ‘Learning To Control Our Minds’
• ‘Of Good And Evil’
• ‘Building The New Jerusalem’
• ‘Is There Any Need For Praying?’
• ‘Studying The Nature Of Evil’

From ‘The Aquarian Revelations’

https://www.booksie.com/588965-the-aquarian-revelations

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Fifteen

Who Is The Captain Of My Soul?

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

And yet, it’s good to know that:
The Highest forces of life are steering my boat
And all I have to do is row.
The Great Father/Mother is the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of earthly life.
At the end of each lifetime, they take me home
Into the world of spirit, my true home
Whose harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than any other place I have ever visited.
Each time I drop my anchor there,
The wise ones in charge of me reassure me
That all is well with me and my world,
And forever will be.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary pathway through life,
I am glad to aware that:
I am much more than a mere physical being.
The essence of me is spirit, a Divine spark that is
Part of God, eternal and will never die.
Each time I pass from the earthly plane of life
I am not snuffed out like a candle,
I merely move into another dimension and
A different level of existence, that’s all.

My destiny is a high and holy one.
I shall always be safe and never lost,
Wherever the ocean of my life is taking me.
I am grateful for everything that has been
And sometime in the future will be.
Great Father/Mother of all life,
Forever I shall sing the praises
Of Thy wisdom and love.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Navigating The Ocean Of Life’
• ‘God’s Lament Of The Piscean Age’
• ‘Letting Go Of Fear And Pain’
• ‘The Fear Of Annihilation’
• ‘Waking Up From The Illusion Of Separateness’
• ‘Why Is Earth Life Necessary?’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

https://www.booksie.com/560112-astrology-as-a-lifehelp

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:45 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Five

Keeping Our Cool

So, what can we, as individuals, sensibly do to counteract this kind of negativity and any other? Most of all by keeping our cool and not allowing ourselves to be dragged into any of it. Every small effort we make to remain firmly in the positive thought flow counts. It is greatly appreciated by the higher and Highest forces, who are all around us and working with us and through us.

This can be effectively supported by positive affirmations like: ‘We and our world rest safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels.’ Speak the words out loud! Be creative and make up sentences that really appeal to you and whose positivity you can feel vibrating through your whole being, each time you send them out into the Universe. Most of all, refuse to worry about this particular flu or any other. Trusting that all will be well and that all life rests safely in the loving hands of the Highest Forces of life, who with the help of this want us to see the matter more clearly, that’s the best insurance policy anyone can have against catching it.

So, for as long as the idea of the swine flu has not been dissipated, you catch a cold, don’t panic and react with: ‘Have I got the swine flu?’ Stay calm and reassure you that it’s just a cold. Even if it’s a severe one, the type everybody gets from time to time, most important of all refuse to go into fear mode. Treat it as you would any cold by staying at home, drinking plenty of fluids and resting, until you feel better. No matter what happens, refuse the jab because from it you could contract the flu much more easily than from anything else.

As far as the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media are concerned, the swine flu affair all along has been about making money, great masses of it. In my view, it never had anything to do with caring for the wellbeing of the people of our world. Sad, but true! Yet, we are by no means helpless and no-one can force us to take part in this madness or any other. Knowing that this – the same as everything else that is and happens in our world – rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels, sets us free to choose sending thoughts of hope and trust instead of fearsome ones into our world. Projecting positive and loving thought vibrations into the pool of collective consciousness is making a valuable contribution towards helping the vibrations of mass hysteria to subside. Surely, we owe that to ourselves, each other and our poor beleaguered world, who has deserved something much better.

From ‘Our World In Transition’

https://www.booksie.com/527118-our-world-in-transition

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:42 pm

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Sixteen

The Angel In Disguise

There is nothing I can give you that you have not,
But there is much, so very much that –
While I cannot give it – you can take.
No Heaven can come to us,
Unless our heart finds rest in today: take Heaven.
No peace lies in the future
That is not hidden in this moment: take peace.

The gloom of this world is but a shadow.
Behind it – yet within everybody’s reach – there is joy.
There is a radiance and glory in the darkness,
Could we but see.
And to see, we have only to look.
I beseech you to look.

Life is so generous a giver, but we –
Judging its gifts by their covering –
Too often cast them away as ugly, heavy or hard.
Remove the covering and you will find beneath it
A living splendour
That has been woven with the love,
Wisdom and power of the Divine.

Welcome it, grasp it,
And you touch the Angel’s hand
That brings it to you.
Everything we call a toil, a sorrow or a duty,
Believe me, the Angel’s hand is there.

The gift is there and the wonder of the
Over-shadowing presence
That protects us, is joyous too.
Be not content with discovering these joys,
For they conceal even greater gifts.

And so, at this time, I greet you.
Not quite as the world sends greetings,
But with profound esteem of your true nature
And a prayer that for you, now and forever,
The awareness of your immortal and eternal
Being wakes up and fills your
Earthly existence with the light of truth
And it shadows cease to exist.

Fifteenth Century Prayer
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Prayers For Our Time’

https://www.booksie.com/495922-prayers-for-our-time

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:09 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Six

Good And Evil – The Heavenly Teaching Aids

All life is energy and different types of it are ceaselessly at work throughout the whole of Creation. Astrology is a wonderful tool for familiarising ourselves with these energies. To me, the Divine science is a gift to humankind from the Universal intelligence. How else could it provide us with so much knowledge? Alas, like all things on the Earth plane, astrology can be used with equal ease for good and evil purposes. Irresponsibly scaring people half to death with dire prognostications about the next end of the world, for example in the year 2012, is evil. The necessary balance is created by those who reassure the public and help them find a better understanding of themselves and the spiritual background of life, bringing them closer to the higher realities of life and the great wisdom of the One, who so lovingly designed and created it all for us. The choice of how we wish to employ anything that comes before us is always ours.

Everything in our world has been provided by the Highest forces of life so that we should learn something from it and in the great plan of life nothing is ever wasted and even this serves a wise and higher purpose. We are here to find out about the wise use of the energies the Universe places at our disposal at any given time and astrology can assist us gain insights into their nature. This applies to the energies of our Divine parents, God and Goddess, as much as to – as their offspring – our own, as well as of others, our world and ultimately the planets and the Universe. Knowledge is a type of energy. All energy in itself is neutral – it is neither good nor evil. The evil we are still witnessing in our world is but a manifestation of energies that have been and still are used and expressed in negative and destructive ways.

The most essential part of our earthly education is to become increasingly aware of who we truly are. And to enable us to make wise decisions regarding the use of our energies, we first have to get to know their flow in our lives at any given time and their potential use against the backdrop of either good or bad intentions. At the onset of any new enterprise, it is essential to assess carefully what the outcome of our actions is likely to be, if we decide one way or another.

In the final analysis, everything on the Earth plane can be used to create something either good or evil. Whether any of our endeavours turns into something good or bad is decided by the intentions behind our actions and our motivating thinking patterns, as well as the way we think about that which the Universe entrusts into our care and its use. Our motivation and intentions behind any decision making are invariably the most significant factors. This is the case wherever people intimidate and threaten other members of the human family of races and nations to overpower them in some way. Whole industries like manufacturers and users of weapons of mass destructions are involved in this and, in events like the swine flu, certain parts of the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media, too. In the same way, religious organisations are guilty of contributing to the spreading of evil in our world and whole countries influenced by their teachings and the individuals who are holding fast to them.

Albert Einstein, the German born theoretical physicist, 1879-1955, had the struggle of our world between good and evil in mind when he wrote: ‘Concern for man himself must always constitute the chief objective of all technological effort – concern for the big, unsolved problems of how to organise human work and the distribution of commodities in such a manner as to assure that the results of our scientific thinking may be a blessing to mankind, and not a curse.’ We are creative beings, co-creators with God and within reason we are allowed to create whatever our heart desires. Ah, yes! But having got it, what do we do with it? This is the testing ground that reveals to those in charge of us at any given moment our present degree of spiritual awareness and maturity, and whether we have learnt anything from past experiences.

Our thoughts and intentions alone behind any of our actions decide their outcome, whether that which we create in the spiritual sense is going to belong to the realms of good or of evil. Both exist in our world because our Creator – with infinite wisdom and love – guides us through both experiences, so that from each one of them we can all learn to differentiate between them. Creating peace on Earth must have been the biggest issue facing humankind for a very long time. If that is what you and I wish too, we have to start with ourselves, act responsibly and take charge of every one of our thoughts, words and actions.

When coming face to face with evil wise ones bear in mind that the word itself when read backwards means ‘live’. Evil is created each time one of us, as co-creator with God, uses the creative energies of the Universal Life Force in a manner that is negative, destructive and harmful to someone or something in order to achieve personal gains of one kind or another for the satisfying of that person’s or organisation’s lust for spiritual/religious/material dominion over others. This applies as much to individuals as to whole organisations and even countries in their pursuit of power over others. Evil comes into being each time someone gives in to the promptings of the drives and urges of their lower earthly self. No, not the devil, that symbol has merely been used as a metaphor to explain to us this part of humankind’s nature.

Good is the polar opposition to evil. Good is everything that is wholesome, constructive and of benefit to others instead of seeking to gratify the small earthly self’s desires. Good honours, respects and furthers that which is good, right and beautiful in human nature and our world.

The test for those on the Earth plane always lies in how we react to any kind of evil, and how we put the evil force into some kind of a perspective that human minds can grasp. Whenever something evil happens in our world, we have the choice of either ignoring and turning away from it or of facing it and somehow dealing with it in as constructive a manner as possible. We are free to either join the evil or to turn to our Highest Self, the living God within, to show us ways of opposing all evil that is still in our world. With the help and the will of God and the Angels it becomes possible to destroy it and transmute its negative and destructive energies into blessing and healing ones for all life.

It is our reaction to evil that determines in which direction any evil action turns. One way or another our responses to all kinds of evil bring us spiritual growth and evolution through a renewed understanding. That is the very reason why evil has been necessary in our world. It was always meant to teach us to differentiate between good and evil, so that through this our perception of the purpose and meaning of our existence as a whole should expand.

The way we react to evil reveals to the wise ones in charge of us and our world who fully trusts that our Creator, Father/Mother of all life, is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent and holds the reins of our world and all others safely in His/Her wise and loving hands. Whenever something evil happens, our behaviour shows our unseen helpers whether we appreciate that no matter how low any soul may ever fall on the Earth plane, their indwelling spirit of God remains alive in them because it is eternal, immortal and cannot die.

And so the Angels and Masters watch with interest to establish how many of us truly accept that on the inner level of life we are all one and that therefore what is done to one is done to everybody, for good and evil alike. These invisible hosts are constantly assessing how many of us are aware that we all belong together, that in truth we are one big family which in turn is an integral part of God’s great family of all life. Head knowledge alone of these concepts is useless. Only when human hearts and souls also have grasped their meaning, do they feel the need to act accordingly, with compassion and love. To those on the higher levels of life the way we act and react in any given situation is the clearest indicator of the evolutionary level any human soul has reached at any given time.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Of Good And Evil’
• ‘Astrology – The Divine Science’

From ‘Of Good And Evil’

https://www.booksie.com/504430-of-good-and-evil

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:52 pm

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Seventeen

The Internet Prayer

Thank you, Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life,
For the beauty and wonder of Your Creation.
Thank you for allowing us all to take part in
The natural beauty of the planet
You have given into our care,
Our beloved Mother Earth.

Thank you for also providing us with the ideas
For the technical revolution that has been taking place
In our world for quite some time.
May Your creative ideas continue to inspire all of us,
And especially our scientists and technicians,
So they too can do their share of making our world into
An ever more beautiful and peaceful place
Where all can partake freely and equally in
The gifts that so generously flow from Your abundance.

We thank You for the miracle of the Internet
And the connections it makes possible in seconds
For meeting and getting to know
Like-minded people throughout our whole planet.
Not only they but everyone is our sibling
In the family of humankind.
We are Your children of the Earth.
Please help all of us to become aware of our true nature,
So that we may tune into Your wisdom and truth
Until our whole world, including the Internet,
Is filled with Your light and Mother Earth
Turns into a planet of healing and peace.

Guide and protect us and show us how to use
All your gifts wisely and especially
The Internet. Help us to treat it with respect
And use it for the highest good of all,
As a tool and instrument that brings
Ever more understanding into our world.
Help us to treat every one of the miracles
Of Your Creation, technical and otherwise,
With the reverence they deserve
And with love for You,
The One who brings all things into being
And who has created and constantly re-creates
Us and this splendid world for all to enjoy.

Guide and protect us and
Help us to make our contribution towards
Our own salvation and redemption,
Of each other, our world and
Everything that shares is with us.
Hand in hand with You and the Angels,
In accordance with Your will and wishes,
It shall be so, now and forever.

Amen

From ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ray-463230

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:26 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Seven

Gossiping And Rumour Spreading

One of the most popular and destructive evils of our world is idle gossiping and malicious rumour spreading. In pursuit of establishing the thinking patterns that help rather than hinder our evolutionary progress, our decision-making starts with something as basic – and only seemingly simple – as the power to communicate and express ourselves. Life constantly presents us with choices and if for instance, we choose to take part in scattering the rumours that come our way, we actively participate in creating and spreading evil. Wise ones, however, make every effort to search for the good in all people and every situation. Bearing in mind that even the worst criminal is here for no other reason than the rest of us, helps them to rise above tittle-tattle and rumour spreading and confirms to those in charge of them their present higher degree of spiritual maturity than that of the masses.

The concepts of Heaven and Hell are not places anyone goes to. They are metaphors for the various states of consciousness that we create for ourselves and each other, in our daily lives in the here and now. Because we are allowed freedom of choice, it always has been up to each individual whether we create a living hell for ourselves and those around us or prefer to bring our own ideas of Heaven down to Earth in our daily lives. ‘Hell is other people!’ wrote Jean-Paul Sartre, 1905–1980, the French existentialist philosopher, playwright, novelist, screenwriter, political activist, biographer, and literary critic. The same wisdom is contained in one of the songs of ‘Paint your Wagon’ by Lerner and Lowe: ‘Mud can make you prisoner and the planes can make you dry. Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry!’

How right they were! Learning to watch the words we speak and thus taking charge of our tongues is one of the most vital and ancient issues to be tackled, especially now that we are entering into an age of ever increasing spiritual awareness. The proverbs of the Old Testament were written a long time before the Bible came into being – their origins are lost in the mists of time. But, even then Proverb 18:21 warned: ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and those who love it shall eat the fruits thereof.’ White Eagle in ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 2’ adds to this: ‘Keep control of your tongue, so that it says no unkind and hurtful thing. Bear in mind the feelings of those to whom you speak and do so gently and thoughtfully, without anger and without haste. When you constantly practise this, my dear children of the Earth, difficulties fall away, sorrow recedes into the background and you cannot help but become aware of the gentle presence of your Master on the highest levels of life.’

Through making an effort at consciously thinking good thoughts we not only do our share of increasing the good that is in our world, we also do something for our own evolution and that of our race. Making an effort at turning our conversation towards something good and positive is more constructive by far than standing on street corners with people discussing how awful things in our world are. Good is created when we refuse to sit in judgment over anyone and make a conscious effort at looking for the good in all people and situations. This task is considerably eased by the knowledge that Earth life for all human souls is a place of learning, a giant training ground and a school where everything it contains – without exception – serves wise higher evolutionary purposes.

This is by no means as trivial a task as it may seem, because the temptation to practise and spread evil in our daily lives is great for everybody and can at times be extremely subtle. The best way of avoiding it is by not giving in to the evil of gossiping and rumour spreading. We create good and add to the positive stream of thought each time we endeavour to look for the goodness and kindness of people that can be seen everywhere in our world by those who are willing to open their eyes to perceive it. This does more for our environment and its people than you might imagine. Another type of evil begins with bullying those around us into doing what they do not want to do by scaring them in some way. This applies especially to small children and others who cannot stand up to us. If instead of using our intelligence to convince others of our viewpoint, we intimidate or browbeat them into doing our willing rather than their own, we are guilty of spreading evil.

On the higher and highest levels of life records exist of every one of our thoughts, words and deeds of all our lifetimes. From the beginnings of time on the Earth, frightening and intimidating others in pursuit of personal selfish gains, material wealth and earthly possessions that allow us power over others instead of allowing them the personal freedom of following their own interests and convictions, has spiritually always counted as bullying, emotional blackmail and evil. Even when our decisions reach Universal proportions, for example if we become involved in matters like atomic power, the principle remains the same. The decisive question of the wise ones in charge of us is: ‘How does this earthling apply the power of the knowledge we are permitting it access to?’

That’s the way the Universe tests the degree of our spiritual maturity. Without fail, the outcome of all our efforts depends on the thinking patterns, motivations and intentions behind our actions. Sufficiently evolved souls, equipped with this knowledge, are likely to dedicate the rest of their life’s work to finding ways of producing inexpensive electricity that provides affordable light and warmth and therefore improves everybody’s quality of life. Because we and our world can only learn from the mistakes we make, even good intentions may initially produce bad results. The pollution caused by the peaceful uses of nuclear power demonstrates this clearly.

Yet, for as long as humankind’s intentions are good, the Universal intelligence will always be happy to teach us ways of using all its energies safely. The wise ones on the Highest levels of life in charge of our world and us are much more highly evolved than we are. They have access to all the knowledge and skills our race is lacking to this day. These beings are our elder siblings in the vast family of life, waiting to be called upon to stand by our side, to guide and protect us. Their helping hands are reaching out to us, but we must ask for their help – it will not be pushed onto us. It is our choice whether we wish to do the work that has to be done more easily, namely with their help. For this purpose we have to attune our energies to theirs and to keep on asking for their support, so that together the work may be carried out safely and for the good of all, not merely humankind, but the whole of Creation. By willingly following their instructions our new world will come into being with much more ease than we may presently think possible.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Guarding Our Tongues’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:26 pm

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Eighteen

Sacred Feet

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.
You are the architect and designer of the great plan of life.
The Angels are its executors and in charge of it.
You and they tenderly care for the whole of Creation.
Everything that exists in it,
Including me and my world,
Once emerged from You and will
In the fullness of time return to.

All things were created from
The Light of the Universal Christ Spirit,
Your only born Son/Daughter.
Through the Sun in the sky above our world
Its warmth and love radiates into our world,
Giving life and sustaining it.

The whole of humankind and our world
Are presently coming home to the recognition
Of our true self and the high and holy destiny
That ultimately awaits every one of us.
Literally and metaphorically, the feet represent
Our race’s understanding.

Thankfulness fills our heart and souls
As we kneel at Your sacred feet
And pray that even the last and slowest ones of us
Will be granted the gift of understanding
The Great Mother’s wisdom and truth,
So it can help us to lovingly attend to the tasks
That still have to be faced by us,
However unpleasant some of them are.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Freely, Freely You Have Received’
• ‘If I Can Help Somebody’

From ‘What Is Faith?’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ith-462968

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:45 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Eight

Humankind’s Quest For Power

The masculine part of the Divine Trinity is the will and power aspect of the God, the Great Father of all life. Its feminine counterpart is the love and wisdom of the Goddess, the Great Mother. Being a spark of the Divine, the same energies and qualities that are contained in them are also in us, women and men alike. Until the development of the masculine in our world, each one of us through their own experiences, finds an improved understanding of the higher purpose and meaning of humankind’s existence, the masculine characteristics manifest themselves as the man being right at all times. He resists bending his will and principles for anyone and has no time for compromises that would make life more bearable for everybody around him. He will have none of what to him, during the early part of his earthly education, he perceives as sheer nonsense.

The male of our species, during that stage of its development, has a strong urge to dominate and rule. Just about the only thing he is interested in is changing the world around him and its people to suit his will and adapts them to the whims of his lower animal desire nature. This leaves only one road open to him and that is the pursuit of power and personal gains. With his limited vision and understanding of earthly life he sees this as giving him the power to purchase what he wants. What could be simpler? When he has grown into a wise one, he too will know that each one of us can only learn from the consequences of the thoughts, words and actions they once sent into our world, when in due course the Universal laws are returning them to him in some form or another.

Alas, it takes many lifetimes until such things dawn on us. As a result, as young and inexperienced souls we do not hesitate to abuse any knowledge that the highest levels of life are making available to our world for the satisfying of the selfish desires and urges of our lower earthly nature. As a result, those who dream of ruling the world with godlike power, may then seek the means for building an atom bomb with which to threaten our world and if need be, using it. And so far that person has no idea that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and that it is God’s will that has the power to create matter from light and later destroy it again, if it so wishes.

There are two great rivers of consciousness in our world and each has its own thought waves that are part of it and are constantly feeding into it. The first one is the good, positive and constructive stream and the second is the evil, negative and destructive one. The first consists of the flow of energies from the higher evolved parts of Creation and the second that of the crude lower and unevolved one. For as long as someone chases the biggest illusion of our earthly existence, known as power, the energies of anything that person thinks and does automatically join the destructive and evil stream. The more wise ones who have woken up into the conscious awareness of their true nature feed into the evolved stream, the sooner that which is evil will be absorbed into it until every bit of it has gone.

But while we are still dreaming of gaining control and dominion over other countries and their people, maybe not only their bodies but also their spirits and souls, during the early phases of our development we are likely to threaten death and destruction to whatever gets in our way and tries to stop us. Should the attacked fail to oblige and obey, we do not hesitate to follow our threats up with the necessary actions. And even the tiniest step along this road not only creates more evil and spreads it far and wise. It also brings increasingly difficult Karma into being that eventually has to be redeemed – by none other than us.

Humankind’s past is a clear demonstration of how, without at least a degree of spiritual awareness, it is very easy to slip into a state of total disregard for our beautiful planet with all its life-forms. Unaware of the repercussions our actions are bound to have on ourselves, our life and the world around us, we have been stumbling from one natural catastrophe to another for long enough. That has been the way of the past and the patriarchy, but now the energies are right for ever more of us are now waking up from the nightmare all of us together have created and responding to the calls of the spirit world.

Yet, the present poor state of our world has been serving a wise higher purpose, the same as everything that happens anywhere in it. Only through observing how our environment is reacting to what we have been and in many parts still are doing. Making mistakes is the only way we can ever learn something. There will come a time when the last one of us will have evolved into a wise one who can recognise that in our physical existence there are only two types of true power available to us. The first one is making mistakes and being willing to learn from them. The second power is part of the first one and that is deciding how we wish to respond and react to the people and situations of our daily lives.

If we wish to evolve, as all lifeforms must, there is no point in keeping our learning to ourselves. It has to be shared with as many people as possible and these days there no longer is any need for standing and preaching from pulpits and soap boxes. Living by good example and one-to-one contacts is preferable. The more the awareness of everybody’s true nature and responsibility for ourselves and our world spreads, the more people are going to make genuine efforts at bringing forth their highest and best qualities, the more quickly the remaining evil in our world will be absorbed into that which is good, right and beautiful.

During past ages and without exception, everybody has been involved in creating evil, for the simple reason that we did not know any better. Besides, this has always been the only way human beings could be taught how to differentiate between the polar opposites of good and evil. But do we not owe it to ourselves and our whole world, to give of our best and steadfastly refuse to stoop to that which many of those around us insist on doing to this day? By using the God-given power of making wise and conscious decisions of always and without hesitation acting and reacting in a positive and constructive manner, we are taking our own destiny into our own hands and also that of our world. Each time does this, they are making a valuable contribution towards taking all of us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life into the new golden age of the conscious knowledge of everybody’s oneness with God.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The End Of The Patriarchy And Return Of The Great Mother’
• ‘The New Golden Age Of Plenty’

From ‘A Celebration Of The Feminine’

https://www.booksie.com/550599-a-celebr ... e-feminine

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Nineteen

The Miracle (Update)

After having reached his eighty-third birthday on 8th January 2020, when the Sun was in Capricorn, my husband of fifty-six years and best friend of sixty-nine years departed from the earthly school of life on Saturday, 25th January 2020 in the morning. Will you believe me when I tell you that I am glad about it? The 8 is ruled by Saturn, the planetary ruler of Capricorn, and that made my husband a double Capricorn and that is the hallmark of a very old and experienced soul. In keeping with his Saturnian style, he left our world behind on a Saturday, the day ruled by guess who? Saturn!

Knowing that, if he managed to get things right towards the end of his present lifetime by patiently enduring whatever came his way, he would be released from the compulsion of having to take part in further earthly lessons. And so he refused chemotherapy and bravely battled with cancer of the waterworks until the state of his health got so bad that he had to be taken to our local hospital less than a fortnight ago. In the morning of the above mentioned date, one of the nurses saw him contentedly sipping his cup of tea. When she looked again less than ten minutes later, he was leaning back and the colour of his face had changed. Very quietly he had just slipped away.

Together we have been working on a miracle for quite a while and only the day before he departed from our world I told him that the miracle could happen quite suddenly. Little did I know that it did and how it would manifest itself in the end and that in God’s time and God’s way – not ours. My thanks to God and the Angels for this blessing. It’s a great relief to know him safe and sound, alive and well, starting to enjoy the greater freedom of the spirit realm. All along I have never given up hope that one of these days a miracle would happen for him and that he would then be writing the last chapter of this part of my jottings.

Through his suffering his karmic debts must have been paid and the balance of his spiritual bankbook restored. The slate was wiped clean through clearing out, down to the last one, the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that were stored in his soul memories. With this the conditions were right and nothing stood in the way of a miracle, so that it really could come about quite suddenly. Knowing where he was going and what awaited him, made it easy for him to let go without a struggle when the Angel of Death took his spirit/soul by the hand and said: ‘You’ve suffered long and hard enough, old boy, come along with me! I’ll take you home.’

One part of me cannot help feeling guilty because sadness when someone passes into the world of light is the traditional thing of the past. Yet, the other much stronger spiritual side of me just feels happy and relieved that he no longer has to suffer. That’s why God and the Angels have decided in their infinite wisdom to write this last chapter of ‘Be A Miracle Worker’ through me, the same as all other parts of my writings always have done and to this day are coming into being. As this outcome is much more beautiful, good and right than any other one could possibly have been at age eighty-three, I am glad to oblige.

Let’s steal away, let’s steal away,
No reason left for staying.
For me and you
Let’s start a-new
And quietly steal away.

Let’s leave behind the city streets,
The gloom and desolation,
Of earthly life.
The rain, the cold,
Growing older and older
That’s too tough a station
For you and me.

The Fureys
Edited by Aquarius

I hope that one of these days the same kind of miracle is going to happen for me and that I too will be allowed to quietly slip away. And it’s not a goodbye or farewell we are saying to each other now, my Beloved, merely ‘au revoir’ and ‘auf Wiedersehen’ in the world of light. This is humankind’s true home from which we emerge at the beginning of every new lifetime and return to when it ends, at whatever earthly age this may come about. It’s no big deal really and nothing to be afraid of. And because in spirit we are one, until then you will be with me in any case and never be more than a thought away. What more could anyone wish for?

For me it’s a comforting thought that everything in the whole of Creation is wheels within wheels and cycles within cycles, and that this also applies to our earthly existence. On the whole human lives unfold like the seasons of the world around us, never stopping or even resting, merely slowing down towards the end. In both cases spring, summer, autumn and winter quite reliably are followed by another springtime that brings a renewal, regeneration and rebirth. In the case of human beings this happens in the world of light, our true home. There we rest and recuperate from the stresses and strains of earthly life until we are ready to either apply for another earthly lifetime or being allowed to move on to exploring the next higher level of the spiritual realm that is ready and waiting for us.

The outcome depends on which degree someone’s development has reached. But whatever happens, without interruption every one of us at all times is taking part in the flow of the great river of life and evolution. All of us are constantly proceeding forwards and upwards, each on their own individual spiral as well as that of humankind and the whole of Creation.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Parents And Children’

From ‘Be A Miracle Worker’

https://www.booksie.com/613711-be-a-miracle-worker

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:39 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Nine

Working Out Our Own Salvation

As we know by now, on the inner spiritual level there is no separation between anything, and the Angels and Masters and other spirit guides and their helpers are in charge of our race’s development and that of our whole world. Because they are in this way one with us, they frequently know our heart’s and soul’s intentions and motivations better than we do and on many occasions before we even become aware of them. Their presence and observations ensure that spiritually nobody in earthly life ever gets away with anything. Whatever we do has to be for real and there simply is no point in deception of self and others and no need for faking sincerity, lying and cheating. Such character traces belong to the lower earthly nature of young and inexperienced souls; they will eventually be left behind.

The legend of the Lord Buddha, who is thought to have walked the Earth from 563-483 BC, tells us that the last words the wise one spoke on his deathbed were: ‘Go and work out your own salvation, with diligence.’ But how shall we to go about it? I believe that those who have become aware of their higher nature and willingly conduct their lives in keeping with their knowledge, qualify to be called aspiring healers, lightbringer and wise ones in their own right. Through sending nothing but good and positive, kind and loving thoughts, words and actions into the Universe, they are already actively engaged in the process of saving and redeeming themselves and our world. The awareness that in due course the Universal laws can do nothing but return more of the same to them makes this pathway easier to cope with.

In every one of their daily encounters responding to the feedback wise ones are constantly receiving intuitively through the world of their feelings, rising above the temptations of their small and easily frightened lower earthly selves with its selfish whims, urges and fears creates no major problems for them. In the course of its long evolutionary journey our higher Christ nature eventually wakes from its slumbering state. Our earthly self then begins to develop spiritual wings that in the end enable us to rise above the temptation of responding to the desires of our lower self. Jesus on the cross is an allegory of how our Christ nature in the end leaves them behind. The dying man illustrates how the small self, nailed to its earthly existence slowly bleeds to death by doing so.

Having learnt about these things, wise ones bravely and patiently endure whatever their karmic debts still have to present to them. Following their inner guidance helps them to resist the urge of their lower earthly nature for seeking revenge and they forgive instead. Knowing that this is the Universe’s way of returning the pain they once inflicted upon others makes it easier for wise ones to respond with nothing but love and forgiveness in their hearts towards those who to this day are trespassing against the laws of life. Knowing that these people are young and inexperienced souls who do not yet understand the higher purpose and meaning of their own existence, makes forgiving them easier. Wise ones follow this up by also forgiving themselves for once having set in motion the wheels of what is happening to them, now.

To achieve the evolutionary progress that potentially is every human being’s birthright, wise ones follow the idealistic promptings of their innermost heart, from where their Highest Self, the living God within or wise one, has always been trying to guide and protect them. For as long as our earthly self is unaware of its presence, its efforts are largely unsuccessful. Everybody eventually reaches the evolutionary point when the time is right for welcoming our higher nature, following its advice and working together with it for the good of all, so it can steadily take over ever more of our earthly nature. Like all great truths, saving and redeeming ourselves is basically that simple, even though it is by no means always easy to apply our good intentions to earthly life’s situations.

Apart from working on ourselves, everybody’s main task at present is assisting others to become aware that all of us are responsible for our every word, thought and action. Wise ones who are familiar with the workings of the Divine laws refuse to act unkindly towards man or beast, because they know that what we send out always must come back and that this is the only way true and lasting peace can come to our planet. Like all truly great ideas, it is as straightforward as that and by now there is no doubt in many people’s minds that we and our world are on a course of evolution. When one reflects on humankind’s history, it becomes clearly visible how much we have actually been progressing in millions of different ways. Even though in evolutionary terms our race has already come a long way, we have much further to go. You can read more about this in ‘The Great Year’ file.

Complete mastery over the desire nature of our small lower self is the final aim of all human beings’ earthly education. This is likely to take a great many lifetimes because every spirit who descends into an existence in physicality for the first time immediately has to start building its own earthly personality. At the moment of its creation the spirit is masculine and feminine just the same as its Creator. But to enable it to get to know itself through its own experiences, the two parts temporarily have to split. So the masculine spirit creates itself a feminine counterpart, a soft and sensitive feeling side that is his soul. Together these two parts get to work and one small step after another they are learning to cope with the conditions of earthly life. Naturally, this process has to start at the lowest point and that’s how steadily, lifetime after lifetime, each one of us progresses on their evolutionary pathway of getting to know themselves.

The first major turning point is reached when a spirit and soul become sufficiently evolved for starting to resist and overcome the drives and urges of their lower earthly animal nature. Without this it is impossible to take possession of the higher aspects of our nature, the Divine inheritance. Every one of us eventually starts bringing forth its powers and characteristics from deep within the core of their own being, where they have been resting in seed form for a long time. Each new lifetime takes us a little bit closer to the moment of its awakening. When one of us evolves, our whole world is moving forwards with it. That’s why every small effort anyone makes to improve their character counts and is of importance for our personal evolution and that of our world.

The more we endeavour to transmute our lower energies into the highest that is within us, the stronger the good in our world grows and that which is evil decreases. The more we, as a race, evolve so that the good in us eventually becomes so powerful that it conquers all remnants of evil and absorb it into itself. Once we are aware of God’s true nature and our own and the high and holy purpose our own as well as everyone else’s earthly life serves, our soul has no other wish than serving the Highest forces of life and doing what we can to make this blessed state of no more evil and rue and lasting peace a reality on the Earth. Divine intervention is trying to help each one of us to reach this stage of their development sooner than we may presently imagine. Who knows?

And let’s face it, it would make no sense if the Universe took the burden of saving and redeeming ourselves and our world from our shoulders. Alas, it takes a long time before we realise that God and the Angels are always with us and only too willing to help us with any problems and issues that are hindering our progress. But they will only do so when we ask for it. Then they are delighted to show how to go about our task in good and wise ways.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘Nailing The Lower Self To The Cross’
• ‘The Flowering Of The Rose On The Cross’
• ‘The Cross Of Life’
• ‘The Cross Of Earthly Life’
• ‘Nailing The Small Earthly Self To The Cross’

From ‘Food For Thought – Volume 1’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... e-1-460164

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Be A Miracle Worker – Part Twenty

Going Home

I believe that whenever the moment of someone’s leaving the Earth plane has come, no matter under what circumstances, it is always at the right moment. Naturally, this includes us and our loves ones. Only when the purpose of our lifetime has been fulfilled are we called back home. It makes no difference at what age and in what manner this event takes place. To talk about anyone’s earthly death as ‘untimely’, to my mind is unseemly because it means doubting the infinite wisdom and love of our Creator.

The Great Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life, is the ultimate authority over everything in the whole of Creation and the only one who has any true power – nothing is beyond or outside of Its will. Therefore, no soul’s departure from earthly life ever takes place without the consent of the Highest. This applies to any kind of death, including suicide.

How aware are you that those who are shedding their outer shell and vehicle for this lifetime, their physical bodies, are not really dying? In truth, they are merely moving into another dimension and onto a different level of life. They are now in another mansion, if you like. Not for nothing has it been said that our Father’s house – the great house of all life – has many mansions that consist of many layers and levels of life.

Whenever one of our loved ones has returned into the spirit world, there is no need to think of it as a place somewhere ‘out there’, because this world is an integral, though invisible part of the world we presently inhabit. That is why, by rights, there is no need ever to talk of those who have returned to it, as if they had gone away; they most certainly have not. This earthly life is our temporary home; it is a school and we are all here together to learn and grow from our own experiences. Everything that ever happens in anybody’s life, invariably can teach us something. More of this theme later.

As music always gives me a great deal of comfort, especially when it is accompanied by words that really speak to my heart, I would like to share the following with you in the hope that it may do the same for you.

Going home, going home.
We’re all going home.
Quiet like, some still day,
That’s how everybody goes home
Into the spirit world.

It’s not far, just close by,
Through an open door.
Work all done, cares laid by,
Pain and fear no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us,
Father’s waiting too.
Angels and helpers gathered
With the friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way,
Earth-bound sorrows done.
Shadows gone, break of day,
Real life’s just begun.

There’s no break, there’s no end ,
Just a moving on.
Wide awake, with a smile,
Going on and on.

I’m just going home!
And although I’ve gone before you,
I did not do so alone and neither will you,
When your time for following me has come.
God and the Angels are always with us
And wherever our road may still have to take us,
We shall be safe, for they never leave us.
Life in all Eternity rests in the loving embrace
Of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

William Arms Fisher
Edited by Aquarius
Sung to the well known tune from
Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Going Home’

From ‘Be A Miracle Worker’

https://www.booksie.com/613711-be-a-miracle-worker

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:32 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Ten

Discriminating Between Good And Evil

The most essential part of every human being’s earthly education is learning how to discriminate between good and evil. To enable us to tell the two aspects of humankind’s nature apart, each can only do this through their own experiences. First it is necessary to take part in creating evil, so that in the fullness of time it can return to us and we are on its receiving end. That’s the only way we can get to know both sides of any coin, and at the same time the debit and credit sides of our spiritual bankbook are balanced. Eventually we all reach the evolutionary point for transmuting that which is evil in us and our world into goodness. The darkness of our ignorance in this process changes into the light of God’s sacred wisdom and understanding.

This destiny is not merely for the selected few but for everybody. This is how, hand in hand with God and the Angels, we ourselves are going to bring the promised new Earth into being and the time for starting to do our share is NOW. There is no time to lose! By conducting our lives in more peaceful and harmonious ways, everybody is required to eventually make their contribution by bringing forth the best that is within them, i.e. the qualities of their Christ nature. That’s the only way humankind’s age-old dream of a world where people live together in harmony and peace can at last become a reality on our planet. Should you not know how to go about it, go within and ask God and the Angels to show you the way.

But it’s not necessary to reach as high as that for a better understanding of the nature of good and evil. Wisdom about it can be found everywhere. A long time ago I watched a film whose title I have forgotten, but not the message one tiny scene contained. In it, a disreputable looking young man encountered someone who was wailing about what one does in life and what life does to us. ‘What’s the matter with you?’ replied the young man. ‘Why are you making such a big deal of it, when life is so simple? If you do good things, then good things happen to you.’ That’s not only good and evil in a nutshell, but also the law of Karma. Life really is that simple!

Considering that every single one of the problems of our world is caused by evil words and deeds, one cannot help asking oneself: ‘Do we really need evil and will it be with us forever?’ The answer to this question is a definite ‘Yes!’ to the first part and ‘No!’ to the second. Good and evil are the Universe’s educational aids for teaching us, Its children of the Earth, to distinguish between these two polarities. In the final analysis evil is but a temporary appliance that slowly but surely eliminates itself in the natural course of events. It happens when ever more of us become aware of our true reality and learn to conduct our lives in harmony with the Universal laws of love, evolution and of Karma and reincarnation. Everything in the whole of Creation is subject to these laws.

Under the influence of these laws, evil will finally have run its course in our world when every last small earthly self succeeds in bringing forth, from within itself, its own Christ nature. The more our small self surrenders itself to its Highest or God Self, the more the latter takes over our whole being, the less strongly the downwards drag of the lower animal self is felt and the need for lessons of evil cease. The only experiences we then desire are good and wholesome ones.

Extract from ‘The Lord’s Prayer – A Healing Mantra for the Aquarian Age’

Leave us not when we are in temptation,
But deliver us and our world from all evil.
Help us to uplift and transmute the greatest evil into the
Highest good and the greatest joy for all life,
In keeping with the will and wishes of Thy great plan.

Thou art the only one who knows what tests and trials my soul still needs to endure until the balance of my spiritual account has been restored to wipe out my failures and wrong-doings of previous lifetimes. I know that the obstacles I am still encountering are not punishments of some kind, but were created by my thoughts, words and actions of this lifetime and previous ones. I forgive myself for this and take responsibility for the things I am still struggling to resolve. I understand that any sickness of the human physical body and mind are indications of an underlying sickness of soul and spirit. Please help all of us to heal every aspect of our being.

In our capacity as aspiring healers and lightbringers, we are required to share the learning we are finding along the pathway of our present lifetime. Yet, there is a time for speaking and for remaining silent. As a general rule if they are unsure of what to contribute to a conversation, wise ones prefer to keep quiet, following the dictum: ‘If in doubt, don’t!’ People should never be forced to follow a certain line of thought or believe in a religion of any kind. Much more can be achieved by simply manifesting our love for someone by allowing them to be and get on with what they presently think of as true. In spite of the fact that we really do know better, shutting up is a finer demonstration of the spirit of love than anything else.

Because no words are spoken, this kind of approach is absorbed by people much more easily. God’s wisdom and truth is the light of our world and the right way of spreading it at this special time of transformation into the Aquarian Age, the age of truth, is by letting it shine from our innermost self and reveal itself in the way we are and behave. As long as our actions and our mode of speaking are wise and kind, most people quite naturally respond in positive ways. When questions are asked or someone says: ‘What do you think?’ it’s best to reply with what comes to us intuitively. Speaking is only necessary when our inner guidance tells us that it is likely to help someone. Apart from that, it is usually better to say nothing and listen. When someone is in need of it, we can afterwards send love from our heart to theirs. On the inner levels of life it then flows into them and helps them in this manner.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Year And The Ages Of Humankind’
• ‘The Lord’s Prayer For The Aquarian Age’
• ‘The Prophet On Good And Evil’
• ‘Good And Evil – The Heavenly Teaching Aids’
• ‘White Eagle On The Forces Of Good And Evil’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’