Perspective

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
heidi

Perspective

Post by heidi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 am

Here's a nice demonstration of where we are - simply put, little organisms spinning around on a dirt ball in space:
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/page/s ... l-15573968
Done by a couple of 14 year-olds. Yes, humankind is getting aware and present!
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

Sighclone

Re: Perspective

Post by Sighclone » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:26 am

Way cool, heidi!!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Donna

Post by Donna » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:44 am

Two thumbs up from Siskel & Donna! :D

Enjoyed it as well as educational for me (mouse over, even if you don't see the link "hand" and click for more information on each of the items).

To explore the limits, the edges, margins and "Stuff" in between...amazing minds of youth at play here.
~*~*~*~* I love to live and live to love. *~*~*~*~

snowheight

Post by snowheight » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:57 am

Well thats about the coolest thing I've seen in quite some time. Thanks heidi. Thanks for the bump Donna, glad I got the 2nd chance to see this.
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:20 pm

There were other similar things posted before, about the scale of things and a sense of perspective. Does anyone remember where those links are?
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."