Every "awakened" one has an agenda

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
smiileyjen101

Re: Every "awakened" one has an agenda

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:35 am

Sunday thank you for your creative post :D I wholeheartedly agree about the authenticity not caring --- neither taking blame nor credit for being - just being :D

Monsta said:

Ramana Maharisihi is one of the few in recent times, if not only one, I considered truly awakened and without a hidden agenda within his earthly life. I came to the conclusion based on how he went about his life. Non commercially, people found him. Ive yet to see a flaw in the guy.
That's the funny thing Monsta --- authentic people don't care whether you find flaw in them or not - the judgement is from your own mind, not theirs.

Thanks for bringing the thread back up.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

Exotica

Post by Exotica » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:42 pm

I am very impressed by the responses of many here. The lack of judgement when responding. The lack of trying to convince the op of your views but rather simply state your own view. I am so happy to have found this place. Thank you all.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:55 am

Welcome Exotica glad you're liking the atmosphere, snuggle in and wander around. Thank you for bringing up a topic that re-minded me of lovely people here over the years.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

PureLand

Post by PureLand » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:48 pm

AnonyMouse wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 am
The agenda seems to be.. ultimately, to change what is being witnessed.
"A new earth"..
But don't you see that it's the ego that wants to change the world?
We shall all be nice to eachother, mellow, tender, warm, soft, innocent, loving, like cute little white lambs?
No!
Life is dangerous, wild and full of "evil"
A wild scary poisonous snake is beautiful too

I'm tired of hearing Tolle saying "identification with thought-processes" over and over and over again..
Is he a robot?
Why do so many people ("awakened ones") think they can transfer their own selfdiscovered personal truth unto others, with books, seminars, "teachings" and what-not?
Because they want to change the world, and they are not actually "awake", but want to be. Go to line #3
"A new earth" is just a nice attractive title to get people's attention to spirituality. I remember that in one of Eckhart's speeches he talked directly about the world's and humanity's situation, he said that the humanity was not getting better. He also said in another talk that earth can "clean" itself If humanity goes in the same way.

You must percieve the enlightened beings words from a different angle. Enlightened beings have the unconditional love and compassion and they naturally go in to the direction of helping other people and beings. They know that the reality is vast, infinite and the physical dimension is just a shadow and temporary dream. Just like the human experience.

We must understand the "karma" to understand the universe. The beings choose to go where ever they want. They have complete freedom to choose their path. And as we know that enlightened beings are the ultimate reality, it would be irrational to think that enlightened beings are not ok. with the human experience, therefore they want to change it seriously.

Enlightened beings are the ultimate reality. And the ultimate reality express itself as kind, loving, soft beings when they are shining through a physical form like humans. That's just the natural manifestation of that state of being. An enlightened being never thinks "seriously" that world must change, humans must change or something like that. They can have "shadow" like thoughts that came as just old bad habits from the past therefore they can say things like we must save the world etc..But they never they take these kind of thoughts seriously.

Also we must understand what "robot" really is. A robot is a programmed machine. Ordinary human experience is a repetitious robotic experience that is the result of collective thinking, culture, religion and selfish interests. Ordinary human experience and appearence and behaviour is a robotic thing. And this is not a criticism. I have "ordinary" friends and I like them, they like me. We go to entertainment, make jokes to eachother so It's fine. But I specificially wanted to mention this subject because spiritual people are hard on themselves while ordinary people are easy on themselves. The only sustainable way of the human experience is the spiritual people's experience. And very few people are in this path. That's why the world is falling apart. And there is nothing wrong with the spiritual people's experience