Where are you on the map of consciousness?

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Where are you on the map of consciousness?

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:03 pm

I see now that I really was just wanting to say "Hi, Jen," but rather than doing that I selected to try to say something interesting but it really was not that interesting.

HI Zen girl - hey... it was interesting to me :P

It was just a, "The book didn't do it for me" type of comment. And an "I don't like scales" report. That is NOT really a critique of the book - it is just a judgment.
More and more the message is: DO NOT JUDGE. DO NOT TRY TO BE SMART.

Zen girl, that's not 'judging' anything or anyone but you (and btw, go easy on my zen-girl-friend :wink: )

- the stuff about the book, that's sharing your perspective and there is no degree of 'smart' that brackets what we find interesting. I love that you wanted to say hi to me - I love that you did say hi. I love that you shared your perspective and shared that you'd read the book and I'm grateful that you did.

For instance I had no idea.... and didn't I sit here shaking my head .... how did I not notice 'this' amid all the googling I did...
As I recall, btw, the opening story was a nde story - very beautifully told and with LIGHTENING effects!

so I google his name and nde ... and what a different 'story' unfolds - you are right!!

You always were zen girl, you always were.

So I also found this little bio excerpt ---
In 1979 Hawkins gave up his large practice for a seven-year-period of a frugal life in Arizona as a hermit. After 12 years of spiritual study and meditation, he relearned worldly manners again to become an “ordinary man.”

hahaha ...maybe one day I'll 'relearn worldly manners' too :lol:

Susan Humphrey, later his second wife, entered his life in 1991, being the one, who strongly insisted that he publish his findings. Until 1995 he had remained publicly silent about his extraordinary spiritual states such as his first memory, a sudden awareness of existence, at the age of 3, his NDE as a youngster, sensing the “excruciating immensity of the suffering of mankind” at 16, and his claimed enlightenment at 38 years, which he believes terminated his personhood, followed by his unity experience in 1977 in Rothman’s Restaurant in Long Island.

One of his quotes intrigues me... and may be why many haven't heard of him ---

“The true [spiritual] teachers can be seen to have no interest in fame or in having followers, prestige or trappings [...] The teachings and not the teacher are what is important. Inasmuch as the teachings do not come from the personage of the teacher at all, it does not make sense to idolize or worship the personage. The information is transmitted as a
gift because it was received as such.” The Eye of the I, p. 37

He also says an interesting thing about his experience in the snow not being a 'near death experience' --- and I sooooo 'get' this ----- because even as he was deciding in compassion for his Dad, to re-enliven his body, there is no death - towards the end of this first part of this radio interview I'll link them here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7xvX_RblKA part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBu9DbPQr30 part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkKGtMcgfRI part 3

...interesting perspectives :D :lol: and now I know (having never tried it) what 'ecstasy' the drug is like - it's so cute that she gets 'mixed up' whether that's what he's talking about. This last one ---- it's a 'gem' a true gem. I feel like he's so 'familiar'.... (and I love that she has to say to him -- stay focussed now - walk us through this, while he's saying it's really simple :lol: )
simple kindness... it is simple.

So zen girl --- thank you, sincerely and humbly for helping me to look further at this man and his wisdoms.
I so understand how kindnesses and love brings tears to his eyes - tears are words the heart cannot express, and I have tears - in gratitude & love. So glad to see you back here :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby ZenCowgirl » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 pm

aww. just awe. just. i'll read that again ... and link back to watch those uTubes. glad I'm back too - had forgotten about this ... but thought of you when I again picked up the essay I am (still) trying to write and remember how you gave me comments.
I am currently lost in life and work and community and lost in MOOCs. studying lots of history: love to see the development of humankind
... as for being too hard on myself and judging myself as in judgment: yes, I'm nearly always ready to take the lesson rather than the laurel...so many more "little laurels" in the lessons ... of gratitude.
oh, I fall into platitudinous rapture! :D See you (pretty) soon.
ZenCowgirl

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 am

I don't know where to put this, so I'm putting it here.

I know I babble on about 'frequencies' and energy stuff being 'resonant' at cellular levels and stuff and in some ways that's what energy healing is working with and that's what kinetics is, and that's what consciousness is ... and now scientists are confirming it in the dna aspects that they once thought of as 'junk' as it didn't pertain to the creation of proteins.

This doc then, was on the right track when others went down a different one.

DNA RESPONDS TO FREQUENCY

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. The bottom line was: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.

This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to frequency. While western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Garjajev’s research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays for example can be repaired. Garjajev’s research group They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA. This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation! All this by simply applying vibration instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure! This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

More background stuff in this article --- although I haven't 'fact checked' it.

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/01/sci ... genes.html
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby ZenCowgirl » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Well, it's pertinent. For afterall the original author who created the chart of consciousness was, in his book, alerting us to how different "states" or "emotions" are pinning us to some level .... so it's related if we can be seen as "responsible" for attachment to a state or emotion ... so ok.

let me dare to ask a very basic question about terminology and "facts" about DNA, expression, and genes.
DNA is my whole packet, my entire physical identity - right? I get mine, I keep it, it is unique to me, and I can't change it - right?
But then there is this thing called "expression", as in how my DNA expresses - as if DNA is only a potential, not an outcome - right?
So these (Russian and other) ideas are that we can shift the expression of DNA? Is that right?

And then there are genes ... genes are littler than DNA? "parts" of DNA?

Quick course in molecular biology, somone, please! :)
ZenCowgirl

Postby Enlightened2B » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Thanks for posting those interviews Jen from David Hawkins. I watched all three. He's a joy to listen to. He's got such a jolly laugh too. You can tell this guy has 'got it'.
Enlightened2B

Previous

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization