What Is Enlightenment?

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: What Is Enlightenment?

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Life Is Like A Mirror

There are loyal hearts and spirits brave,
And souls who are pure and true.
Like them, give to the world the best you have,
So more of the same returns to you.

Give love, so love through you life can flow,
To give you strength in hours of need.
Have faith, so the core of your heart does show
That you have faith in word and deed.

Give truth and your gift will be paid in kind,
So honour with honour will meet,
And a smile that is sweet will surely find
That the smile that returns is as sweet.

Show compassion and love to those who mourn
And help them to smell the flowers again.
The scattered seeds of all loving thoughts are outborne,
Although their sowing may often seem in vain.

Life acts like a mirror before King and slave.
It reveals to us what we are and do.
And when you give to the world the best you have
Only the best can return to you.

Madeline Bridges
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 09, 2018 5:25 pm

The Carrot, The Egg And The Coffee Bean

A young woman was getting so fed up of struggling with the difficulties of her life that one day she went to her mother and poured her heart out as follows: ‘Everything I touch seems extra hard and difficult, so much so that by now I am wondering whether there is any chance for me to eventually make a success of my life. It seems as if as soon as I have solved one of my problems, a new one rears its head. Would it be better if I threw in the towel and simply gave up?’

Thinking about this for a moment, the mother took her daughter into the kitchen. Without saying a word, she filled three pots with water, which she placed on the stove on a high flame. When the water had reached boiling point, the mother put some carrots into the first pot, some eggs into the second pot and some ground coffee into the third one.

When these things had boiled for about twenty minutes, she took the pots off the stove. Out of the first one she fished the carrots and placed them in a bowl, out of the second one the eggs and the coffee she poured into a coffee pot. Turning to her daughter, she said: ‘What do you see?’

As the daughter was as yet unable to perceive any point in this exercise, she replied: ‘Carrots, eggs and coffee. So what?’ The mother asked her to step closer to the containers, to touch one of the carrots and tell her what it felt like. ‘It’s soft!’ ‘Now try one of the eggs and break it.’ ‘It’s black and blue and as hard as a brick!’ ‘And now take a sip of the coffee.’ Tasting its rich aroma, the daughter smiled, but still failing to understand she asked: ‘What are you trying to tell me?’

‘Well, can you see how the objects before you faced the same condition of boiling water and how each one reacted differently? The carrot went in strong, hard and unrelenting, but after being boiled long enough it softened, became weak and mushy. Being very fragile, an egg’s only protection against the outside world is its thin outer shell. After having been exposed to the boiling water the eggs’ liquid inner became tough and hard. But the ground coffee beans reacted quite differently. Putting them into the boiling water changed them into something fragrant, aromatic and enjoyable.

‘And now ask yourself: Which one of these are you? When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Like a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean? In any of your encounters with problems ask yourself: ‘Am I like a carrot that seems strong, but when pain and adversity come my way do I go soft and lose my strength? Or am I like an egg that starts with a soft heart, yet changes its texture in the heat of the battle of life? Is my spirit a fluid substance like this, so that after someone’s death, a breakup, a financial hardship or other trials grows hard? Although my outer shell still looks the same, on the inside have I become bitter and tough and my heart has grown hard? Or am I more like a coffee bean that has the power to change hot water, i.e. the circumstances that are causing my pain, so as a result whenever the waters of my life get hot, they can release within me the fragrance and flavour of my true self, my higher nature?’

When things are at their worst, a positive inner attitude towards life and the experiences that come our way empowers us to view any kind of situation from a different perspective. When we understand that Earth life is a place of learning, a school, we recognise that every experience is a lesson of some kind. The Universe in its infinite wisdom gives it to us, so that we may learn something from it and grow, thus fulfilling the purpose of our earthly existence. The law of life is love. The more we express our true nature and live in keeping with God’s law, the more our earthly self unites itself with our spirit and soul. The more we grow Heaven-tall, the closer we come to the heart of God.

This approach to life can turn any seemingly negative experience into a positive one and out of something apparently evil can come a great deal of good. During our darkest hours and the times of our greatest trials this kind of thinking enables us to unfold our spiritual wings. The parts of God’s sacred wisdom and knowledge we have gained up to any given moment helps us to lift ourselves above any kind of situation and perceive its value within the greater picture. When we thus look at life with the glorious vision of God and the Angels, it becomes easy to recognise the wise and loving purpose that lies behind all happenings on the Earth plane.

Every life has to have its trials and tribulations, without them we simply do not learn and our consciousness cannot expand. Bearing all this in mind, whenever future adversities come your way, ask yourself: ‘How shall I handle this? What would I like to be? A carrot, an egg or a coffee bean that is flavoursome and aromatic, enriched by the wisdom and understanding I am going to find on this part of my life’s journey?’ The choice is always ours.

To paraphrase Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss Psychiatrist and Author: ‘Truly beautiful people are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and who worked their own way through these experiences, hand in hand with God and the Angels. Out of the depths of the hell of human suffering they have risen with a fresh appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving empathy with the pain of others. Beautiful people do not just happen, they can only grow and evolve on the Earth plane and that in the course of many lifetimes.’

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Who Is The Captain Of My Soul?

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

And yet, it’s good to know that:
The Highest forces of life are steering my boat
And all I have to do is row.
The Great Father/Mother is the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of earthly life.
At the end of each lifetime, they take me home
Into the world of spirit, my true home
Whose harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than any other place I have ever visited.
Each time I drop my anchor there,
The wise ones in charge of me reassure me
That all is well with me and my world,
And forever will be.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary pathway through life,
I am glad to aware that:
I am much more than a mere physical being.
The essence of me is spirit, a Divine spark that is
Part of God, eternal and will never die.
Each time I pass from the earthly plane of life
I am not snuffed out like a candle,
I merely move into another dimension and
A different level of existence, that’s all.

My destiny is a high and holy one.
I shall always be safe and never lost,
Wherever the ocean of my life is taking me.
I am grateful for everything that has been
And sometime in the future will be.
Great Father/Mother of all life,
Forever I shall sing the praises
Of Thy wisdom and love.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Navigating The Ocean Of Life’
• ‘God’s Lament Of The Piscean Age’
• ‘Letting Go Of Fear And Pain’
• ‘The Fear Of Annihilation’
• ‘Waking Up From The Illusion Of Separateness’
• ‘Why Is Earth Life Necessary?’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 11, 2018 9:53 pm

The Old Sea Captain

There once was a retired sea captain.
He skippered a boat for taking day-trippers
To a nearby island and
One day his boat was packed with youngsters.
They laughed about the old mariner.
When they saw him praying
Before setting off,
Because it was a fine day
And the sea was as calm as a duck pond.

Alas, when they were far out at sea
A storm blew up and the boat began to pitch violently.
The terrified passengers run to the captain
And asked him whether they could join his prayers.
But he replied: ‘There’s no time for that now.
My prayers I say when the sea is calm and
When it gets rough, I attend to my ship.’

The same goes for all of us.
If during the quiet periods in our life
We can or will not seek to make contact with
The inner guidance that is freely available
To all God’s children of the Earth,
If they but ask for it,
How can we expect to keep calm in stormy times?
This changes profoundly once our connection
Has been firmly established
With the wise one, the living God within.
Its help is then always there for us.
But first we need to practise and
Learn to work with it in peaceful times,
So that whenever the going gets rough,
We can trust it to be there for us
And show us the way forward.

On the inner level God never leaves anyone and
Each time we pray the power of the Divine presence
Increases and our connection with it strengthens
So much that in difficult and traumatic times
Its full power instantly comes to our help and
Shows us how to handle any kind of situation.
We then instinctively/intuitively know
How to do the right things,
Without having to ask for them.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 12, 2018 2:40 pm

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

Was I Ever A Dinosaur?

Everything Is Beautiful

An essential part of My nature and therefore also of yours is its duality. Whether some of you like this or not, there are two aspects to everything, including you yourself and the world in which you presently exist. Both of you consist of a material part, the outer one, and a spiritual part, the inner one. Throughout the whole of My Creation the spiritual has always been by far the most important aspect of life. Everything that has ever existed in the material world, including all things and beings on the earthly plane, has always been doomed to eventually perish and die. The inner aspects remain because they are immortal and eternal. And that is the realm where your own and everybody else’s spirit and soul have always dwelled and forever will do.

For as long as you fail to comprehend the true meaning of the concept of evolution the biggest mystery to you will always be you yourself. In that case you may well be tempted to think that you once evolved from the tiniest cell into a Homo Habilis, who within a time span that could barely be counted as a tick of the evolutionary clock of about two million years, evolved into a Homo Sapiens. In your lack of understanding of the evolutionary process you may even imagine that you once walked the Earth as a Tyrannosaurus as well as a Brontosaurus, whose form remained unchanged for approximately fifty million years. And so on and so forth.

Wise ones know that evolution works in quite a different way from the way it is commonly believed. They are aware that humankind as a species has not been taking part in Earth life for the whole length of your planet’s existence. The development of your small earthly selves began after I had decided to remove the creatures that were there, as they were unsuitable for achieving the ultimate purpose of the Earth’s evolution of being spiritualised. Each one of you has for a long time been taking part in the process of assisting her with this task.

As the first stage of My evolutionary plan for the Earth had gone well, the planet was ready for the next step. So that the new phase of Mother Earth’s development could begin, I wiped the slate clean. My plan was that this time round one of the new animal species would in due course become sufficiently evolved to be capable of hosting the first human spirits and souls. They would be brought into the picture at the right moment. Look at the primates of the animal kingdom and you will have no difficulties recognising your animal ancestry.

Therefore, as much as I hate to disappoint some of you, My beloved children, none of you ever roamed the Earth as a cockroach, a Tyrannosaurus or a Brontosaurus. From the moment of your creation, when you emerged as a pure thought from the mind of My heart, you have been you. You always were you and forever you will be, and that applies to all human spirits. Although in each subsequent lifetime you appeared in another guise and with a different name, basically at all times you have remained you. There are sure to be some of you who are as yet unable to perceive such a scenario and grasp its truth. Yet, whether someone likes it or not, that is My truth.

My plan for humankind from its beginning has provided that each one of you should time and again take part in Earth life, and that this would continue until you had become so highly evolved that that particular plane could no longer teach you anything new. Accompanied by the Angels, you would then be allowed to move on to continue your studies on the higher levels of experience. Life is a spiral that constantly strives to take the whole of My Creation into ever higher and eventually highest realms of existence.

This spiral has neither a beginning nor an end. It always was and forever will be and all lifeforms will keep on moving forwards and upwards. Evolution is a procedure which, with the passing of time, transforms inferior and ugly things and people into perfect and beautiful ones. Although this concept is basically very simple, it is also a highly complex one. But all you need to be aware of at present is that all life fulfils the wise higher purpose of growth and progress.

Equipped with this knowledge you will be able to recognise that the things, which to this day appear to be in retrogression in your world, in the final analysis are progressing nonetheless. Never lose sight of the fact that no matter what still has to take place to fulfil the requirements of the law of Karma, all life including your own and that of your whole race and world, will keep on constantly moving forwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Every one of your experiences of yesterday and today have been preparing you for what is going to happen tomorrow. This in itself has slowly been transporting all of you, individually and collectively, onto a higher level of life that has its own unique vibrations.

Every soul is involved in this process and each new cycle of experiences takes you that bit further than the previous one. At all times the individual and collective soul consciousness of your world has been and still is unfolding. Each new stage of this development enables you to comprehend a bit more of the higher truths with which the Angels and Masters in charge of you are presenting you.

For as long as you remain unawakened to your true nature and origin, your understanding remains limited to the concerns of your earthly existence. As far as those of the spirit are concerned, you are living as if you were surrounded by something like a black box which renders you unable to grasp that there is such a thing as a great evolutionary plan of life, My plan. Unaware of the all-important spiritual background of life, without whom there would be no life anywhere, including your own, in your innocence you then believe that matter creates itself and that planets and whole worlds bring themselves into being somehow, without having any idea of how. Incapable of peering beyond the end of your nose, you are likely to think that cockroaches – to give you but one example – have evolved on their own and without any help from anyone, least of all Me. Cleverly they did this in a manner that ensured their survival for millions of years.

During that phase of your development, in the arrogance and blindness of your present beliefs, you may well say that you do not need any spirit guides to tell you that these creatures will be around long after humankind has disappeared from earthly life, again all on their own, naturally. And that to you is living proof of the beauty and ugliness of evolution. Although cockroaches are repulsive to you, you cannot deny that as far as survival is concerned they are perfect. But, why should any creature be ugly? Is it because some of them get in the way of human beings, who invade the spaces that have been theirs millions of years before human beings appeared?

If cockroaches weren’t such a nuisance to people, you in your unevolved state would be able to recognise and appreciate their beauty and sophistication as a species that helped them to survive for such a long time. It may take many more lifetimes before you understand that basically everything in My created world will one day be beautiful and that, if something is still ugly, through the process of evolution it will gradually become more and more beautiful. Who would any one of you be to say that the cockroaches – unlike many of you, My dear children of the Earth – in the long time of their earthly existence have not already evolved into the perfect creatures I designed them to be in the first place?

For the duration of the patriarchy your race has been nurturing lots of false beliefs. One of them was that you were appointed by Me to act as the lords and masters of the Earth. Yet, in truth none of you ever really played that role. In the beginning of your earthly education all human souls slowly evolve from the status of ugly and greedy parasites, who are unwilling to share the abundance I place before them with everybody else.

With increasing spiritual maturity, however, you start to see for yourself that the exploitation and pillaging of Earth’s resources cannot go on forever. When at last you awaken from your spiritual slumbering, you begin to recognise the error of your ways of the past. Freely and willingly you then change your thinking and behaviour patterns from those of one who greedily grasps any of the riches and thrills Earth life has to offer into wishing for nothing more than to make good and redeem yourself and your world. The Angels and I are rejoicing each time another one of you joins the ranks of guardians and keepers of the Earth, who value and relish her beauty and wonders and want to protect them. Hallelujah! From a gluttonous over-consuming freeloader you have turned into a useful, modest living and recycling carer of your home planet.

There is none so blind as those who will not see
And nobody as deaf as people who refuse to listen,
But we must not close our minds and free our thinking
From past false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions,
For every hour that passes our world gets a bit older
And human beings grow in wisdom and understanding,
As all together we constantly move forwards and upwards
On the vast evolutionary spiral of life.

Now is the time to realise that
Beauty lies in the eyes of its beholder
And that when viewed from the right perspective,
Everything is beautiful in it’s own way,
Like a starry summer night
And a snow-covered winter’s day.
Everybody is beautiful, each in their own way and
Under God’s Heaven, guided and protected by
Angels and Masters, friends and helpers,
Our world will surely find its way.

Ray Stevens
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Bridges

Don’t cross any bridges until they come into view
And stop wasting time wondering what you might do,
In case disaster or adversity comes your way.
It may never happen, it may never be.

Wise ones know that anticipating future trouble
Is more than foolish because thought is the most powerful force
In the whole of Creation and as a co-creator with God,
Every human being is constantly in the process of creating something.
Our own thoughts have created the realities of our present existence
And through dwelling on negative things that could happen to us,
We could be creating them, right there and then.
Wise ones wait until they are up against something
And then ask their Highest Self to intervene,
Trusting that something unexpected and unforeseen
Might be waiting for them around the corner
That changes everything.

Whenever in future your Karma presents you with the bill
For some of your debts in the spiritual ledger of life,
You left behind unpaid in previous lifetimes and this one,
Say to yourself: ‘God is with me and all is well.’
This calls God and the Angels into action.
They can then supply you with their strength and courage
And intuitively show you how to work your way
Through whatever you have to face.

With the passing of time,
That’s how bridges of love and hope,
Faith and trust are constructed.
The more we walk across them,
The stronger they grow
For God and the Angels to reach us
And communicate with us,
Whenever the need for it arises.
Through our inner guidance they can then
Safely steer us through anything.

Patience Strong
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 14, 2018 9:01 pm

The Perfect Plan

God planned the smallest detail
On the day S/He formed the Earth.
And just as carefully designed
Every detail of our birth:
The colour of our eyes,
The texture of our hair,
The circumstances of our days,
Each how and when and where.

God’s great plan of life is perfect
And will be valid in all Eternity.
It also contains a smaller plan
For the likes of you and me,
Which provides that our life
Should touch that of others,
For it’s through people like us that
God seeks to bless and heal humankind,
Our whole world, its nations and each individual in them.

What a joy!
A new world of peace and happiness beyond
Anything that can be imagined by earthly minds
Is in the process of coming into being,
For our world and us,
God’s beloved children of the Earth.
Rejoice!

Emily Matthews
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 15, 2018 5:38 pm

In Difficult Times

When we are going through difficult times
And everything seems to be against us,
If it seems as though we could not hang on
For another minute,
It’s best not to give up,
Because that could be the time
When the tide is ready to turn for us.

Harriet Beecher Stowe
1811-1896
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 16, 2018 9:50 pm

The One In The Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,
And you’re toast of the world, for a day,
Just go to a mirror and look at yourself,
And see what you then have to say.

It isn’t our partner, children or friend,
Who judgement upon us must pass;
The one whose verdict counts most, in the end,
Is staring at us, from the glass.

Some folks may think us a ‘straight-shooting’ chum’
And call us a person of place,
But the one in the glass says we’re only a bum,
If we can’t look ourselves in the face.

We’re the one we have to please, not the rest!
We’re with ourselves, right up to the end,
And shall have passed our most dangerous, difficult test,
If the one in the glass still is our friend.

We may fool the whole world, down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back, as we pass.
Yet, our final reward will be heartaches and tears,
If we’ve lied to the one in the glass.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 17, 2018 5:15 pm

The Be-Attitudes

For The Aquarian Age

Blessed are those who can see the funny side of things,
Refuse to take themselves too seriously
And laugh about themselves,
For they shall have endless fun.

Blessed are those who can laugh with people, rather than at them,
For their lives will be filled with laughter and smiles.

Blessed are those who can see beyond the ends of their noses
Into the higher and highest realities of life,
For they shall go far.

Blessed are those who can smile in adversity and forget to frown,
For the light of the Highest Star lights their path.

Blessed are those who can tell a mountain from a molehill,
For they shall be spared many troubles.

Blessed are those who take responsibility for their mistakes
And learn from them rather than looking
For scapegoats and someone to blame,
For they shall become wise.

Blessed are those who know when it is better
To shut up and listen,
For they shall learn many new things.

Blessed are those who are attentive to the needs of others
And do not think of themselves as indispensable,
For they are the sowers of joy.

Blessed are those who take small things seriously
And approach large issues sensibly and peacefully,
For they shall climb high on the evolutionary ladder of life.

Blessed are those who send good, kind and loving
Thoughts, words and actions only into life,
For nothing but the same shall return to them,
In the fullness of time.

Blessed are those who can keep quiet and smile,
Even when someone cuts them off in mid-sentence,
Contradicts them and/or treads on their toes,
For this is how they prove that they
Are already dwelling in the presence of
The One light that unites us all.

Blessed are those who look for the good
In all people and situations,
For they are on the upwards winding spiral of life,
While those who focus on the negative aspects
Are sucked ever deeper on the downwards spiral
Into depression and thoughts of how to escape this world
And ultimately suicide.

Blessed are those who recognise Me, the living God within,
In everything that is, including themselves,
For they have gained access to My unconditional and everlasting
Wisdom and truth, light and love.

Blessed most of all are those who leave complaining
About the things that still appear to be
Negative, wrong and ugly in your world
To the people who do not yet know any better.
Trusting that in My time, not humankind’s,
All wrongs will be righted, crooked corners be straightened
And ugly things made beautiful,
These wise ones are doing their share
Of bringing these things into being.

Aware that their thoughts create the realities of their lives,
They focus on that which is
Positive, good and beautiful on the Earth.
They never cease to wonder
About how much of it there is already,
And they will never know how much closer
To My loving heart they are than they can imagine.

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Success

It’s not the amount of money we have,
Or how many acres we own.
It’s not the mansions we live in
That spells success in our home.

It’s the little things we do each day,
The kind words that are spoken.
It’s helping those who are down and out,
And healing hearts that are broken.

It’s doing any job as best we can.
It’s the loving and giving in life.
It’s the keeping our eye on higher things
And our chins up in every strife.

So, if you’re the kind that wants to succeed,
Make sure you help souls in distress.
A life that is clean, a heart that is true,
Doing our best, at all times,
That alone is true success.

How much better we left our world
Than we once found it,
And the efforts we made to achieve this,
That alone is what counts when,
At the end of our present lifetime,
We once more stand before ourselves,
In the spirit world.

Stripped of everything that belongs to the Earth,
We assess our performance so far.
Everything we have done in all our lifetimes
Up to that point,
Are placed into the scales of Divine justice.
Material success on its own
Brings no spiritual progress and
When weighed in these scales,
It is found wanting.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘There Is No Judgement Day’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 20, 2018 1:28 pm

God’s Chosen People

I am the I AM, the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. I am the spiritual Sun beyond and behind the Sun in the sky above you. I am the brightest Light and the highest Star in the whole of Creation. You, the whole human race, are My chosen people and we, the Holy Trinity, are your God. We are one and we are the source of all wisdom, knowledge and truth. Our laws decree that everything must return to its source and because you once went forth from our loving heart, that’s the place to which each one of you eventually has to return. There is no other place for you to go.

Because we are one, for the sake of simplicity I will continue to talk about Me and like Me you are spirit and soul and your true home is the world of spirit. Though it may often feel as if you were struggling on your own in earthly life, you have never been left alone or abandoned there. You always have been and will be accompanied by My Angels, as well as your spirit guides and Masters. I, the Divine Trinity, am the Great White Spirit and the architect and designer of the great plan of life. I am the director of the movie of life and everything obeys My laws and follows My instructions. The Angels and Masters on the highest levels of life, known as the Christ Circle, are the executors of My plan. They are in charge of your spirit guides and helpers on the lower levels. Through these channels I am constantly giving parts of My wisdom to you and your world that are suitable for the degree of understanding the individual and collective consciousness of your race has reached at any given time.

All human beings in earthly life eventually have to come to terms with the fact that there are other dimensions to themselves and their present existence. To assist the tuning of your individual and collective minds into the frequencies of the higher and highest levels of life, the Angels and Masters, spirit guides and helpers, throughout the ages have been communicating with you in symbolisms and metaphors, parables and legends. They are designed in such a way that eventually they can be grasped by even the slowest minds. By now sufficient numbers of you are receiving My wisdom directly from Me through your inner connection with Me. All of you have spent many lifetimes in search of Divine wisdom and truth and as soon as you have learnt to pay attention to and follow My guidance from within, outside intervention is no longer required. Every human being in earthly life has to walk this pathway in the end. To your delight you will then find that it is impossible for anyone to pull the wool over your eyes.

Symbolisms and metaphors have always been the language with which the spirit world communicates with humankind. From the earliest beginnings of its existence on the Earth, those who are taking care of you and your world on the highest levels of life have been using this mode to convey their ideas, thoughts and truths to you. At the start of your earthly education you are still unable to recognise what all symbolisms for what they truly and you cannot yet grasp their meaning. But as you progress on the evolutionary pathway, the gift of interpreting them gradually comes to us. From within your own being it unfolds and slowly provides you with an ever clearer vision of the spiritual aspects of life. It brings the gift of true clairvoyance and that is an understanding of the esoteric meaning of symbols and the spiritual truths behind all aspects of earthly life.

In the course of the Aquarian Age ever more of you are going to develop the ability to recognise the esoteric meaning of the symbolisms that for such a long time had to remain hidden behind the surface words of the myths and legends of your world. This has always applied to every one of the belief systems that ever existed and therefore also to the Jesus legend. It is the tale of a spiritual Master’s life and a demonstration of how all human beings eventually have to conduct their lives. It was given by the Angels and Masters in charge of your world for wise educational purposes and by My will and wishes. And it is with full intention that young and inexperienced souls should at first take the Jesus legend literally.

As far as the sacred texts of your world are concerned, as time went by it was inevitable that many misunderstandings and misinterpretations – intentionally and otherwise – crept into them and many have stayed to this day. There is no need to begrudge any of this because all of it has been grist to the mill of your race’s evolutionary development. The misunderstandings provided invaluable teaching aids for your earthly education, when you, My beloved children, were placed there one lifetime after another.

Sooner or later every one of you reaches the developmental point when the bottle and spoon feeding of spiritual knowledge of the past that may or may not be true, fails to satisfy you. When you have had enough of lies and deceptions, you go in pursuit of My truth. The ways of the past have served their purpose when your soul at last is filled with a great hunger and thirst for the truth and nothing but the truth. Your longing for it turns into the incentive that in the end propels all of you forward on your predestined path of evolving into seekers of wisdom and truth. Each has to do this in their own right and through this eventually finds their own understanding of life and learns to work things out for themselves.

My truths do not change, but your perception and understanding of them does and has to, in the long course of your evolutionary journey. To find this out for yourself is why I never intervened in past ages when anyone falsified and corrupted parts of my truth when it was given to your world in many different forms. It has always been possible to interpret My truths in many different ways. The degree of truth you pass on to others is a measure of your spiritual integrity and loyalty, to Me, yourself, the people around you and your whole world. And that is by far the best way of testing someone’s present evolutionary state.

Because each one of you, in the fullness of time, has to find their own way back to Me and into the awareness of their own Divine nature, in past ages the Angels never told you: ‘Things are so and so!’ They gave you symbolisms and metaphors instead, so you should interpret them. The Age of Aquarius is changing this because ever more of you have become sufficiently evolved to tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly minds into My frequencies, to receive My wisdom and truth directly from Me, the Source of your being.

Many of the deep esoteric meanings contained in the legends and fables of your world had to remain hidden from your understanding for a long time. And as reading and writing for the common people is a fairly recent development in your world, the doors were open wide to all manner of divergences from My truth. Humankind’s task has always been the unravelling of the mysteries of life, but to enable you to do this you first need to come to terms with the fact that in truth life is an ongoing process and uninterrupted flow. Ideas and concepts of this nature can only by grasped by those who are willing to look beyond the ends of their noses and lift their vision to the higher and highest realities of life.

Your understanding then enables you to go in search of My wisdom behind the surface words of every legend your world has ever known. By deciphering their symbolisms you can find a fresh understanding of their meaning. You can then see for yourself that the mythological heritage of all the cultures of your world is one vast storehouse of My wisdom and knowledge, and that many of their symbols contain messages that can speak to you to this day.

The higher you climb up the spiritual mountain into the full light of your oneness with Me, the more easily you will be able to discern that the tales and legends that surround even the most venerated ones of the teachers, who are believed to have acted as My channels, in truth belong to the realms of mythology and not of history, because they never were based on historical facts.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 21, 2018 10:05 pm

A Promise

Today promise yourself to:
Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
Talk health. happiness and wellbeing to every person you meet.
Make your friends feel how special they are.
Look for the good that is in everything and everybody and
Make your optimism justified through finding it.

Learn from the mistakes of the past,
So they can lead you to greater achievements in the future,
And be as enthusiastic about the successes of others as your own.
Wear a cheerful countenance at all times and
Greet everybody you meet with a smile,
And focus so much on improving your own character
That there is no time left for criticising those around you.

Think only of the best of every person and situation,
And always aim to work for the highest good of all,
Resting safely in the knowledge that the Universal laws
Then see to it that only more of the same can return to you.
This provides you with sufficient faith to stop worrying.
Trust that the goodness of life at all times will bring you the best,
And then embrace the future and live without fear,
Knowing that with the help of God and the Angels
All challenges can be met and any kind of problem solved.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Our World Needs You

Our world needs you,
More than you will ever know
Or presently can imagine.
Our world needs your talents
Of compassion and understanding,
And the ability of speaking and listening,
Feeling and acting in positive and constructive ways.

As you have gifts that have taken
Many lifetimes to develop
And which you alone can give,
Your time for holding back is over.
For you the time has passed
For believing that you are not good,
Ready and wise enough.

You have run out of excuses and
Have exhausted the reasons why you cannot act
In keeping with the guidance you receive
From your Highest or God Self,
The wise one and living God within.
You have reached the evolutionary point
When you need to walk your talk
And have the courage to be the one
You are truly meant to be.

You have risen from the dead.
Hallelujah!
Your usual distractions no longer interest you.
Your strategies for staying small
And your resistance to the inner calling of
Your small still voice of conscience to wake up
From your spiritual slumber has faded away.

In the great circle of life there has always been a space for you,
Since before time on the Earth plane began.
Throughout the wanderings and explorations
Of all your lifetimes up to now,
A special task and a role have been waiting for you.
A pair of shoes is ready which no-one else can fill,
Because they were made especially for you.

Before you entered your present lifetime,
You agreed to wear them,
As soon as you would be ready to step into them
And occupy your rightful place
In the vast circle of life.
The time for this is now
And the Universe’s signals to you are:

Getting bored with endless time spent in
Self-absorption and self-reflection.
Your whole being is filling ever more with a great urgency
To leave behind mundane pastimes and ordinary jobs,
For you want to get on with the work
You really have come to do
So you can fulfil your highest potential
Of walking the Earth as a true daughter/son
Of the living God, doing your share
Of making it a more agreeable place for all.

These things are stirring inside you, because
Your Highest Self knows that for you the time is right,
And is telling you that our world needs you,
That you have become sufficiently evolved to bring forth
Your Divine characteristics
From within the very core of your own being,
So that your true self may shine through.

You are ready to play the role that has been waiting for you
For so long and every moment of delay
Widens the hole of your absence
In the great web of humankind’s evolutionary plan.
You are one of its essential participants.
Without you God’s Creation is incomplete and

The tools for restoring global harmony and peace
The Universe is placing into the palms of everybody’s hands.

Planetary peace cannot be attained
Without each one of us playing their part,
And that with all our hearts, minds, bodies, spirits and souls.
No-one else can pick up the ball of destiny
That rests in front of everyone’s feet.
And that is why I say to you:
‘Our world needs you and it does so now,
More than you will ever be able to imagine.’

Rachel Snyder
Edited by Aquarius

White Eagle Monday Thought 25.3.2013: ‘In your minds hold fast to the realisation of God’s light and life, so it can manifest through you and your world. Every individual human soul is of the greatest importance. The perfect expression of God through each one of you can touch countless lives. No-one is valueless. Every soul is of the utmost value because it is potentially a receiver and transmitter station, a reflector and a channel of God’s light through whom every other soul it encounters and many others unseen and unknown can be reached and illuminated. This is the message of Easter and the resurrection. May the God of love, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, bless each one of you and through you renew and heal humankind’s waiting heart and soul with Its breath of life.’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 23, 2018 3:59 pm

The Power Of Being You

Trust the power of being you
And accept the responsibility for constantly striving
To give of the highest and best that is within you,
For that is the only way of being true to our real self.
Don’t be distracted by those you pass,
As you climb the spiritual mountain
And who would like to coax you down their road.

Do not listen to the shouts of anyone ahead,
Who thinks they know the way.
As pioneers of the Aquarian Age it is essential
That you follow your inner guidance,
As no-one else may be required to walk
Where you are meant to go
And bring down to Earth
The visions you have come to seek.

Although in earthly life you may be alone in this adventure,
God and the Angels are constantly with you.
And there are also all others who are walking
The pathway of earthly life with you.
Even though your hands and theirs
May only be touching occasionally,
On the inner level all life is one and
All hearts, spirits and souls are constantly together
To experience this special lifetime
Of the glorious setting and rising of the Sun,
The death and rebirth of human consciousness.

The gift of any of our friendships will never be taken from us,
Wherever our road may take us,
Even into the world of light and Eternity.
Love alone can give any friendship
The wings for rising above our own selfish needs
And for lifting us and our world
Above and beyond the mundane things,
The toils and troubles, misery and suffering of earthly life
Onto the planes where the Highest and Brightest Light
Of the whole of Creation, the Christ Star, dwells.

Andy Murray
Edited by Aquarius