What Is Enlightenment?

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: What Is Enlightenment?

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Christmas Prayer With Gift Ideas For Ourselves

O Great Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life and Your only born Son, the Universal Christ, we pray that every heart and soul in both our world be opened wide to receive the blessing and healing power of Your wisdom and love. Grant us the gift of finding rest and healing in the presence of You and the Angels around Your throne.

May the light of the Christ Spirit go forth from your sacred heart more strongly with each passing day. May it flood and fill us and our world and flow from there into the farthest remotest corners of the whole of Creation for the blessing and healing of all its lifeforms. May the joyful song of the Angels of Healing and Peace bring love and goodwill to the heart and soul of humankind, our whole world and all others, not only at Christmas but throughout every coming year.

The gifts for ourselves are meeting
Opponents: with tolerance.
Enemies: with forgiveness and the peace
that grows from knowing that in this life
nobody is our enemy.
In truth they are merely teachers who are
sent to show us how we do NOT want to be.
Friends with: open hearts and minds.
All lifeforms with: charity and compassion, kindness and love.
Children: by living as good examples they may wish to follow.

Happy Christmas to your and yours.

From ‘Words of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Of False Prophets And Messiahs

For everyone on the spiritual pathway a word of warning may not come amiss and that is: ‘Whatever you do, beware of false prophets and messiahs!’ To this day, they are sure to be encountered by all of us in the form of people who are trying to take us in. The only one hundred percent reliable teacher in the whole wide world dwells inside everybody’s innermost heart and is waiting to be called upon and spring into action. Yet, even in these communications with our inner Master, the living God within, it is essential that we use our discriminatory faculties, so they can be developed to their highest potential.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff is now more important than it ever was before. Do not believe anything or anyone, including me and my writings – not that I would call myself a prophet or messiah, but I am sure you know what I mean – without verifying the information before you with your inner guidance first. In order to do this, whatever you hear or read anywhere, let it flow through the filter of the world of your feelings, especially your heart, as that is the only place in the world where truth dwells. Listen carefully to what it tells you.

Our inner guru, also known as the living God within, has full access to every bit of wisdom and knowledge that has ever been gathered anywhere in the whole of Creation. S/He is the final authority on recognising and telling us the difference between right and wrong, truths and lies. Learn to listen to this teacher carefully, with love and respect. Test and try it, time and again, and it will amaze you how much it can and will tell and help you, even down to tackling your most mundane tasks. This authority in everybody is waiting to help us understand what is happening in our world, within and without, with ever increasing speed. It is waiting to be called upon to show us how to overcome all our fears and how to transmute our negative thoughts and feelings into positive and constructive ones.

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Guarding Our Tongues

The Bible in James 3:1-12 warns: ‘Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

‘When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

‘All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.’

Young and inexperienced souls behave in the manner described in the first part of the above quote, while the wise more highly evolved ones make an effort to take good care of their tongues. They do this because they are aware that the Universal law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, decrees that everything has to return to its source. They appreciate that every thought, word and deed any one of us sends out into our world in some way must find its way back to its sender. That is why wise ones, when they have nothing good to say about someone or something, they shut up and keep quiet.

As we are sociable and talkative creatures by nature, learning to watch the words we speak and thereby take charge of our tongues is one of the most difficult things we have to tackle on our pathway through life. That is undoubtedly why as early as the Bible’s Old Testament told us in Proverbs 18:21: ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue. And those who love it shall eat the fruits thereof.’ In ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 2’ White Eagle adds to this: ‘Keep control of your tongue, so that it says no unkind and hurtful thing. Bear in mind the feelings of those to whom you speak and do so gently and thoughtfully, without anger and haste. When you do this, my dear children of the Earth, difficulties fall away, sorrow recedes into the background and you cannot help but become aware of the gentle presence of the Master within you.

‘We ask you to render a service to yourself and that is holding your tongue. It is one of the hardest tasks that can be asked of you. You ought to see the mists that surround you and your world that is caused by idle chatter. When there is so much of it on the Earth, even the Angels can to nothing but bow their heads, because they are then unable to minister to you. Whenever you are tempted to say: ‘I think or believe so and so. I like this person, but I don’t like that one,’ instead of speaking, be silent and wait and see. If you can also restrain yourself from expressing any foolish opinions about the affairs and the state of your world you will greatly assist the Angels in their work.’

And then there was the philosopher Socrates, in ancient Greece 469 – 399 BC. He was famous for his great wisdom and therefore only too aware of what kind of damage careless gossiping can do. One day an acquaintance came running up to him excitedly and said: ‘Socrates, do you know what I just heard about one of your students?’

‘Wait a moment,’ Socrates replied. ‘Before you tell me I’d like you to pass a little test. It’s called the Triple Filter Test.’

‘Triple filter? What does that mean?’

‘Before you talk to me about my student let’s take a moment to run what you’re going to say through some filters. The first one is truth. Are you sure that what you are about to tell me is true?’

‘No, I just heard about it.’

‘All right,’ replied Socrates. ‘As you don’t really know whether what you have to say is true or not, let’s try the second filter, the one of goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my student something good?’

‘No, quite the opposite!’

‘Ah! So you want to tell me something bad about someone, even though you’re not certain it’s true?’

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed.

Socrates continued: ‘Well, if what you have to say is meant to be of some use to me, you may still pass the test, because the third filter is usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my student going to be useful to me?’

‘No, not really!’ came the reply.

‘If what you want to tell me is neither true nor good and not even useful, why tell it to me at all?’ asked the sage.

Deeply ashamed of himself, the man walked away.

This is but one example of the wisdom for which Socrates was held in such high esteem by his contemporaries. His message is as poignant and valid for us as it was in his time.

Recommended Reading:

‘Saturn As The Teacher And Rewarder’
‘The Power Of Thought’

From ‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Do Not Worry About The Future

A Message From The Angels

• There is no need for any of you to worry about the future, your own as well as that of the human race and your whole world. All life safely is held in and protected by the loving hands of the Great Father/Mother of all life, whose humble servants we are. Have no doubt that the Divine Architect’s great plan of life has always been unfolding as it should and forever will continue to do so. Each one of you has their allocated space in it and their particular role to play in the tragic-comedy of earthly life, in which each individual existence is carefully laid out and planned. We cannot tell you frequently enough that we are the executors of God’s great plan and in charge of every small design within it.

• The only thing that is required from each one of you is that you should learn to trust and have faith in the power of God’s love. Today we have come to draw your attention to the futility of worrying about what may happen tomorrow. If the things you imagine never come about, you would have been wasting the precious energies of life’s forces. But even if imagined things do happen, because your careless thinking has brought them about, instead of worrying some more, turn to us. We are with you and at any time of day or night willing to show the way to those who request our help. All you have to do is invite us into your life by asking for our assistance with everything you do. Go to bed in good time and never forget to communicate with us last thing, and get up early enough to start your day unrushed.

• Learn to say: ‘No!’ to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule. Failing to do so endangers the state of your mental health. You don’t have to do everything yourself. Delegate tasks to others who are capable of carrying them out. Simplify your life and get rid of clutter, bearing in mind that less can often be more. Although at times one of something may not be enough, two could be too many.

• Allow sufficient time for doing things and getting to places. Pace yourself. Spread big changes and difficult projects out over time. Don’t tackle all hard tasks at once and live one day at a time.

• Separate worries from concerns. Whenever you are concerned about something, consult with the living God within, your intuition, so we can tell you through it which course of action is best for you at that moment. Following our instructions will help you let go of uncertainties and the anxiety that accompanies them. If nothing can be done about a situation, place it in our hands and quietly attend to the rest of your life.

• If you are in search of peace of mind, learn to live within your budget and refuse to use credit cards for ordinary purchases. Have backups like an extra car key in their wallet, an additional house key that is hidden somewhere safe, some stamps and so forth. Every day do something that pleases your inner child and carry a good book with you to read when you have to wait somewhere. Get sufficient rest and eat the right things that have been prepared with love. Become organised and make sure that everything has its place.

• Listening to soothing music while driving lifts your spirit. Every day make time for meditating and spending time with us. Write down any ideas and inspirations we give you that are worthwhile keeping. Deal with small problems straight away. Don’t leave them to fester in your mind until bedtime. When bigger ones arise, remember that we are with you always and merely waiting for your call.

• Make friends with like-minded people who share your spiritual outlook on life. Keep a folder of your favourite quotes for hope and encouragement on hand. And remember that the best bridge between despair and a renewal of hope is often a grateful: ‘Thank you Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for the many blessings that are in my life’. Every night at bedtime try to think with gratitude of at least one thing in your life for which you have never given thanks before.

• Humour and particularly laughing out loud is good for you, so keep on smiling and laughing. Take your work seriously and whenever you are in danger of taking yourself too seriously, think: ‘Blessed are those who can laugh about themselves, for they shall have endless fun!’

• Be kind to those who are unkind to you. For one thing this creates good Karma for you and for another people who behave in this manner are likely to need kindness from you most of all. Develop a forgiving attitude by bearing in mind that most people really are doing the best they can and that they just don’t know any better as yet. So, keep a firm hold on your ego. Don’t allow it to run your life for you and spoil it by creating unnecessary difficult Karmic situations on your behalf.

• Talk less and listen more. Keeping your mouth shut tight, refusing to indulge in careless gossip and confiding only in the right people, in the right places and at the right times can not only save you endless amounts of trouble, but also creating karmic obstacles. See the link ‘Guarding Our Tongues’ at the end.

• Slow down, you move to fast, just make the moment last – at least here and there. At regular intervals remind yourself that you are not in charge of the Universe and that it’s not your task to carry the world on your shoulders, because that’s God’s work and ours. The only things you are responsible for is every aspect of your being and especially the drives and urges of your lower earthly self. Learn to control them instead of those around you. Refuse to bear grudges, earthly life is too short for them. You can neither know someone else’s Karma nor the special lessons they are taking part in during their present lifetime. You are not responsible for them or the mistakes they make.

• Make peace with yourself, with the gift of life that has been entrusted into your care and the One, who created you and once brought you into being. Because any unresolved issues left behind in one lifetime, have to be brought into the next one in the hope of finding resolutions this time round. This task could then turn out to be even harder to grapple with. Therefore, make every effort to heal all your relationships and forgive people, no matter what. Forgive anyone who has ever hurt and wounded you, as this sets both of you free to move on to lessons of a more elevated nature. And never forget that with the help and the will of God and us all conditions can be healed and crooked corners made straight. Call upon us, we shall never get tired of hearing from you.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘Guarding Our Tongues’
• ‘Losing And Finding Faith’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:49 pm

The following is the essence of a White Eagle quote from the Lodge’s calendar September 2012: ‘Before there can be any kind of new building and new growth, there must be a clearing of the land. There has to be a ploughing of the Earth and cleansing of the soil. The same is true for human souls. When a physical condition is finished, it has to be cleared away. But remember that nothing dies, certainly not the indwelling spirit and souls and even the physical atoms of all matter. They too merely change their form and from dead ashes there arises new life.’

From ‘How Shall We Redeem Ourselves?’

‘The Astro Files Philosophy’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:39 pm

True Friends

True friends are always there for us.
The only thing they want
Is that we should be ourselves.
Because they understand that we all have
Everything within, good and evil alike,
It feels safe with them
To reveal the very depths of our heart.

Such friends are like the shade of
A great tree in the noonday heat
Or a home port with our country’s flag flying,
When we reach the end of a long journey.
In the trouble and strife of Earth life
They are impregnable citadels of refuge.

Whenever they reach for our hand,
They touch our hearts and help our souls to heal.
Their belief in us restores our faith
In the basic goodness of our existence.
The presence of the Divine shines through
Their kindness and compassion.
This restores our faith in human nature
And reassures us that it’s a good Universe
In which we live, after all.

Aware of the higher purpose of Earth life
And conducting their lives by the Universal laws,
Friends of this calibre never stab us in the back or betray us.
They are spiritual oases in the desert of earthly existence,
Antidotes to despair, elixirs of hope
And tonics against depression.

They will be our friends in all Eternity.
From the world of light they will still be our friends,
Guiding and supporting us as best they can.
Responding to their friendship,
Unstintingly and without reluctance,
Is the most natural thing in the world.

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks

It has been said that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. We are in this life to learn from our daily experiences, so that would simply not do justice to the purpose of our being here. Having reached the age of seventy-nine at the time of updating this, a day without having learnt something, somehow, somewhere is a wasted one for me. That’s why I can tell you that the above saying is simply not true.

But, how do clever old dogs go about learning new tricks? Because they have been on the Earth plane for a long time, they have – or should have – gathered much wisdom from their experiences. They are also likely to have found out that no-one can teach us anything, that in truth everything is already inside us. Therefore, we just need someone to awaken the things that are slumbering within the recesses of our own spirit and soul, who is willing to assist us with bringing them to the fore of our consciousness.

And how does one teach elderly canines to build happier and better balanced relationships? In my view, it’s never too late for it. Learning to appreciate and respect ourselves as much as we do others is our first requirement. It then gradually becomes easier to recognise our own true needs and to let our heart have its say. The more it opens with the love for all life, the more we get in touch with ourselves and learn to respect our own requirements, too. What has helped my heart to open and my soul to heal more than anything, has been the finding of a place where it is a pleasure to be, with people who enjoy and seek my company, as much as I do theirs. People who accept and appreciate me for who and what I am, and who freely respond to what I have to give, without needing to be prompted.

There is no need to ask for the Earth or the Stars, but human beings need warmth and affection in their relationships. If we and they are to thrive, each party must learn to give and take both in equal measure. It is normal for human beings to reach out to others; to share and take part in each other’s life; to support each other and to be there for each other; to enjoy each other’s company and to take an interest in each other, rather than each living on a small island of their own. We are in this life to learn these things through our human relationships and once our heart opens to love, life itself teaches us these skills.

One thing is sure and that is that true love is a strange and wonderful thing that moves in mysterious ways. Why do we have so little faith in the Highest to bring us whatever we most urgently need, including someone to love in this manner? Haven’t all our true requirements always been met? The Angels in charge of us and our world are well aware of the fact that each one of us in due course needs a partner who shares our spiritual interests and not only the material ones. That’s why someone of that calibre eventually does appear in our life, when the time is right – one way or another – and maybe when we least expect it.

Who are we to stand in the way when this special person enters our life and hesitate, hopefully not for too long? We are here to learn to love wisely. Well, is it wise to cling onto something – anything that is past its sell-by date? Spiritual awareness, by the way, does not make such decisions any easier. Knowing that we are responsible and have to live with the karmic consequences of every thought, word and action, we make an extra effort at doing the right things, on all levels, trying to do justice to all involved. But with our limited view, how can we ever know what is best for ourselves and another? All we can do is follow our inner guidance and then take the plunge.

If our intentions are good and we act with love in our heart and do our best, then God and the Angels can and will do the rest. The Universal laws ensure that when we send our best into our world – and all worlds, for that matter – only the best comes back to us. And it is true that bread cast onto the waters of life does come back, and any love we have ever given will always return to us, though not necessarily through the people we gave it to. This hardly ever happens, but it will come back, as often as not in the form of help when we really need it. Suddenly it is there and to our amazement hands are reaching out to us, from unexpected people and places.

Observing this kind of thing in our own lives goes a long way towards restoring our faith and trust in the inherent goodness of life, which we may have lost along the way whilst struggling to find our way through some particularly traumatic events. To my mind, that is the very reason why such situations arise. It is good to learn through them first hand that it is safe to trust that our true needs will always be met. And that is how the Universe teaches us the most important lessons of all: learning to trust.

With regard to people who need to go their separate ways after a long standing relationship that proves exceedingly hard to end, the White Eagle group of spirit guides said something that appeared on the Message Board of the White Eagle Lodge in March 2006: ‘You will ask if divorce or separation can be wrong. We, your guides in the world of light, say: not at all. In everyday life you go through certain phases, physical and spiritual, that are meant to teach you specific lessons. When one phase is over and its usefulness is finished, it falls away. It is the same with marriage. When the required period of wedded life between two people has passed and you have learned what was necessary, the purpose of that marriage is likely to have been fulfilled, not only for yourself but also for your partner. Therefore, we do not hold that divorce is sinful or that it hinders both partners spiritual advancement in any way.’

As always, the test lies in the way we tackle and resolve the issues that arise. The way we handle them shows the wise ones, who are in charge of us in the spiritual background of earthly life, much better than anything else how much we really have progressed on the evolutionary spiral of life – or whether we merely think so.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:44 pm

The Things That Really Matter

I grew up in the thirties, forties and fifties and had very practical parents. My mother, God love her and rest her soul, washed aluminium foil after she cooked in it, to prepare it for another use. She was the original recycle queen before anyone had invented a name for this kind of behaviour. My father was one of those who could put his hand to anything. Every spare moment he could find – and people worked very hard and long hours in those days, so there weren’t many of them – he used to repair things around the house or for making something.

My parent’s marriage was good, their dreams were focused and a circle of relatives and friends lived close by. I can see the two of them now, father with a pipe in his mouth, pushing his manual lawn mower and mother with an apron round her middle, a dishcloth and a duster in her hands. People knew how to fix things in those days and everything was mended from curtain rods, radios, screen doors, ovens and their doors, to every part of clothing. Things were kept instead of thrown away.

When I think of this way of life these days it drives me crazy with all its fixing and renewing. I reached a point when I believed that wasting things meant being affluent and I felt safe in the knowledge that there would always be some more of everything. But when my mother died, I realised that sometimes there just can’t be any more. The pain of this discovery struck me very hard, but through it I learned how occasionally that which we care about most gets worn out and goes from us, never to return. That’s why these days the people, animals and things I treasure in my life, I love and care for to the best of my ability. Whenever possible, I try to fix things when they’re broken and make every effort to heal what has become sick.

This is as true for old garments, appliances and houses as it is for aging parents and grandparents, partners and other loved ones. We keep them in our lives because they deserve to be kept and we are worthy of having them around. And when we have matured spiritually, it’s good to eventually find out that some things really can be kept forever. This is because love is the law of life and the greatest power in the whole of Creation that nothing will ever be able to destroy. First in line of these things are beloved parents and partners, then siblings and other relatives, as well as friends who have moved on into the world of light. Not much needs to change in any of these relationships. Don’t take my word for it. Just find a quiet space, calm the outer mind and listen deep into your heart. You may hear the following message from them:

‘Life is eternal and the human spirit is immortal. Life is an absolute and unbroken continuity and in truth there is no death. On the inner level all is one, and you always have been as much part of me as I am of you. Nothing needs to change between you and me, just because I have gone through the great transformation before you. If that’s what we both wish, our relationship can remain the same it always was. Between you and me life can continue to be everything it has always meant to us.

‘My departure from the physical plane was no accident. It was meant to happen exactly when it did. For your sake – not mine – make an effort to accept this, the way I have done. And don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that because I am out of your sight, I should also be out of your mind. That can only happen, if you want it to be this way. But if you still yearn for me, the way I long for you, the death of my physical body is going to present us with many opportunities for coming closer to each other than it was ever possible in earthly life.’

The rest of this message you can find in
‘Death – Where Is Thy Sting?’

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Parents And Children

To paraphrase what Kahlil Gibran’s wrote in his poem ‘About Children’: ‘Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of life’s longing to experience itself. Your children come through you, but they are neither of nor from you. And although for a time, they are with you, they do not belong to you. You may give them your love, but not your thoughts, for they have their own pathway to walk and thoughts to think.’ I share this view and accept that our children are but a gift on time, and that they – the same as we ourselves – are the response of life’s yearning for growth and evolution, through real life experiences. Spiritually, our children are our sisters and brothers, and so are our parents. They too are our siblings in the great family of humankind, no more and no less, and therefore not truly our parents.

The same applies to partners and other family members who, if we were lucky or rather had karmically deserved it, once provided us with a sense of belonging and security. In spite of the fact that their spirit never really does go from us, their physical death reveals that the security we thought we had with them was part of the illusion of Earth life. Sooner or later we come to the conclusion that true security can only be found through our inner connection with higher and higher levels of life and ultimately with God, never in people and/or earthly possessions, in which we may have tried to ground ourselves. The best we as earthly parents can ever hope to achieve for the children who come through us is to create a temporary illusion of security.

Everything that is in our lives is there to teach us something and death is no exception. Most of all it shows that nothing and no-one on the Earth plane has any real power. No matter how powerful and splendid someone may think they are, the Angel of Death – who is part of the Great Mother’s wisdom and love – calls them away at its bidding. Nobody leaves this plane as our inflated ego may try to make us believe, but without any kind of earthly possessions just the same as everybody else. The whole procedure of death is a demonstration that true and lasting power never belongs to any one of us earthlings. It belongs to God alone and the hierarchy of wise ones, who have been appointed to be in charge of us and who act on the commands of those superior to them on the highest levels of life.

The Angel of Death is a group of Angels. None of them has anything in common with the images of the grim reaper we know from days gone by. The countenance of these Angels is kind and loving and they radiate nothing but love. When we are ready to leave our physical body behind, one of them comes for our spirit and soul. Taking the hand of our astral body, it wraps its wings of golden light around us and takes us to the world of light.

Sending absent or distant healing to someone who is preparing to go from this life is most beneficial. The Angels fill the person’s whole being with golden healing light and create an aura of the same around them. Any prayers that are sent from nearby and faraway places, including those from other parts of our world, add to these loving vibrations. They are a considerable help with easing the patient’s passage when for them the right moment for letting go of their earthly existence has come.

Our Guardian Angel never leaves us and shows us the way and assists us with getting re-acquainted with our old home. Having left the Earth plane, the only things that are still with us then are the soul qualities of our Christ nature we have been able to bring forth thus far. They are our only property and are of the greatest value and significance, as their development is the only way spiritual progress can be made on the evolutionary spiral of life. Anything else just holds us back.

Every new lifetime in physicality is a gift that is granted so that we should learn to rise above the downwards drag of our earthly nature’s desires, for example greed and power-seeking for personal benefit and glory. In due course every human soul is required to follow the upwards pull of their spirit and soul instead. While we are here, the physical part of us belongs to Mother Earth and everybody’s own spiritualisation assists this development for our planet. This is one of the main reasons for our presence on the Earth. And everything that happens to us is our true parents’ way of providing us with the security we always dreamed of and could never find in earthly life, simply because it doesn’t exist there.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Prophet – About Children’
• ‘The Truth About Parents’
• ‘Healing Prayer For Parents And Children’
• ‘Absent Or Distant Healing’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby eputkonen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 pm

What is Enlightenment...what is spiritual awakening...I see this question come up and I recently attempted to write an answer and thought I would share it.

Spiritual awakening, Enlightenment, Self-Realization, and several other terms are all equivalent and point to the same happening. They all point to a radical and permanent change of our identification. Basically, we see through the mirage called “ego” and are never fooled by the mirage again.

The ego is this person in the world who has a life, will die, has problems, has accomplishments, has suffering, and has momentary happiness. The world is separate and potentially hostile - at minimum parts of it are unfriendly - towards this personal sense of self...the ego. Many see the ego as the thinker and doer in this world.

The ego is a mirage. It is an appearance. It is a mentally created fiction. It starts with the name we are given at birth. This becomes the container for everything else. You learn that there are boys and girls and there are differences physically and in expectations of how we each act. We learn we are good boys and girls or bad boys and girls. We learn who are family...and everyone else is not as important. We learn where we come from...our nationality. We learn patriotism and that all the rest of the countries of the world are not as important. We learn pecking orders regard all sorts of criteria and in various tribes. All of our experiences...our wins and our loses...go into this container for “who we are.” By adulthood, our identification with the content of our life is so strong that sometimes when we are asked “who are you” - some of us give the title of our day job.

The content of our lives did happen. You might even have the pictures or the t-shirt, but identifying with it is being fooled by the mirage. If we take the mirage as reality (as it appears to be), then all sorts of fear and suffering results. If you are in the desert and see a mirage, but do not know it is a mirage...then you will crave the water you think you see. You will be disappointed and suffer when you never seem to get there or find there never was any water. As long as mirages fool us, we suffer every time we encounter one.

The ego is a constant and recurring mirage and we are fooled by it. So we suffer in life. We fear death. We worry. We are never really content – always looking to improve the world, others, or ourselves. We feel incomplete or something is wrong with us. We feel that until it improves, we can not be happy.

So spiritual awakening, to me, is seeing through the mirage and recognizing it for what it is forevermore. To realize what the ego is. To realize what you are really. To understand both deeply. Not just mentally, but in your heart, in your guts, and in your bones. It is almost more of a kinesthetic realization and understanding than a mental one.

In Zen there is a saying, “once the bottom of the bucket falls out, all the water goes with it.” It should not have to be said that the bucket also never holds water again. So this happening called spiritual awakening has permanent effects in life. If it comes and then goes and you still suffer, have fear and worry, etc., that might have been a glimpse or other spiritual experience, but it was not spiritual awakening (as I use the term).

If you deeply understood mirages and realized how and when they occur, you would not be fooled by a mirage when you encounter one. You would just say, look at that mirage. You would not crave the water that appears to be ahead of you, nor would you suffer when no water was found there. In this way, seeing through the mirage of ego results in never being fooled by the mirage of ego again. Then too what comes with being fooled by the mirage of ego also vanishes. Worry ceases. Fear of death ceases. Suffering ceases.

It is not that the ego dissolves. We do not kill the ego. We simply see through it and it no longer causes us grief or confusion. The ego has value in just living in the world. Without an ego, you would not answer to any name called to you. So the ego has a function, but to identify with it and be fooled by it causes much suffering.
Namaste,

~ Eric Putkonen
@EngagedNondual on Twitter
Blog at http://www.EngagedNonduality.com
eputkonen

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Life Is A Gift And A Blessing

All life is a precious gift and a blessing from the highest levels of life to ours. Every one of us has something special to contribute and in the fullness of time is destined to evolve into a blessing for our whole world. Knowing that God is as much in you and me as in everybody else, live your life joyfully and scatter blessings wherever you go. As children of the Highest Star and the brightest light, the Sun beyond the Sun, every blessing brings a ray of light to those who are blessed. Here is some expert advice how to go about it:

Blessing is to acknowledge the unlimited good and abundance which is embedded in the very texture of the Universe and waiting to be called upon and tapped into by each and every one of us. Therefore, upon waking up every morning, bless the new day ahead and know that already it is filled with the unseen good your blessings are going to bring forth for those you bless.

On passing people in the street, on the bus, in places of work and play, bless them. The peace of your blessing will accompany them on their way and the aura of its gentle shine will light their path.

When meeting and talking to people, bless their health, their work, their joy, all their relationships, the one with God, themselves and all others. Bless their finances, so they may become abundant. Bless them in every conceivable way, as every blessing you send out plants seeds of healing, comfort and healing which one day will grow as flowers of joy in the waste places of your own life.

As you walk, bless the city in which you live, its government and teachers, nurses and street sweepers, children and bankers, priests as well as prostitutes. The minute anyone expresses the least aggression or unkindness to you, respond with a blessing. Bless them unconditionally, sincerely and joyfully, so that your blessing acts as a shield that protects them against committing misdeeds out of ignorance of their true nature. At the same time it deflects the arrows anyone may aim at you.

Blessing means to wish unconditionally and totally unrestricted good for others. The desire to do this rises to the surface of your consciousness from the deepest innermost wellspring of your being. It reveals to those in charge of you on the higher and highest levels of life that you revere and kneel before our Creator’s gifts. Pray that those who receive your blessings will be made whole and therefore holy. Blessing invokes the special attention of the Divine to bring health and wellbeing to the people you are sending it to. We ourselves cannot provide any of these things, but merely act as channels through which life’s abundance flows.

To bless all without any discrimination is the ultimate form of giving and the best thing is that those you bless will never know who sent them the sudden rays of Sun that burst through the clouds surrounding them. Although you are unlikely to ever actually see the light each blessing brings into another’s life, you can rely on it that it will be there.

When something goes completely wrong in your day, an unexpected event knocks you down and your plans to pieces, bless the situation because life is teaching you a lesson, and the very event you believe to be unwanted, in truth you yourself called forth, so that you should learn a certain lesson against you would otherwise balk. Bless everything that comes your way, because everything that happens is always a blessing – only sometimes it comes in disguise. You can be sure that the Angels are always there to pick you up and get you going again, if you but trust.

Blessing is an acknowledgement of the omnipresent, universal beauty of the things that to this day are hidden from earthly eyes. It activates the law of attraction which, even from the furthest reaches of the Universe can bring into your life exactly what you need in any given moment to experience and enjoy.

Passing a prison, mentally bless its inmates. Bless their true nature of innocence, goodness, gentleness and kindness, the pure essence of their being and send them unconditional forgiveness. Also bless their small earthly self who is as yet unaware of the higher aspects of its own nature. Bear in mind that everyone at some time or another is a prisoner of their self-image, that in the courtyard of a jail people who are free and unshackled on their inner level, and that citizens of countries where freedom reigns can be prisoners if their hearts and thoughts are filled with too many earthly desires and fear.

Passing a hospital, bless the wholeness of all its patients, as during the time of their suffering their wholeness is waiting to be re-discovered and return to them. When you see someone in tears and/or seemingly broken by life, bless their vitality and joy and with this help it to return to them. Remind yourself frequently that our material senses frequently present an inverted image of the ultimate splendour and perfection which can be perceived when our inner vision develops.

As it is impossible to bless someone and judge them at the same time, hold constantly on to your deep and hallowed desire to bless and heal all you meet. This helps you to evolve into a true healer, maker of peace and bringer of light, who one day will be able to recognise the presence of God in everything.

Bless Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, human and animal, vegetable and mineral, for each one of them is giving us of their abundance. Bless the powerful spiritual force that is constantly at work behind the scenes of our earthly existence. Angels and Masters, spirit guides and helpers are doing their best to bring God’s great evolutionary plan into manifestation here, ensuring that we and our world are moving ever forwards on the upwards winding spiral of life. This great force of light from the highest levels of life is the most essential part of everything on our planet. It brings us into this life, sustains us while we are here and takes us out of it again, when the time for doing so has come. Without this force there would be no life on the Earth. Guiding and protecting all of it, as well as that which exists anywhere else in the whole of Creation, this force assists us and Mother Earth with our personal and collective evolution.

It is the power behind the throne of God and all physical manifestation, from its lowest to its highest point, connecting every part of life anywhere upwards through the spheres with the most elevated levels. This force, invisible to earthly eyes, works through each physical aspect of Mother Earth as well as with all other planets in existence anywhere in the whole of Creation. Spiritually, there is no separation between any form of life, on all its levels and therefore no such thing as splendid isolation. All is of one construction and together forms one harmonious whole.

What to this day appears to be erroneous, evil and destructive in our world, has behind it the power, wisdom and love of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, who designs and with the help of the forces of light carries out its evolutionary plan to perfection. This is the power that guides and links all lifeforms with each other and in the end brings good out of apparent evil.

Our world would not be complete without you and me, and everybody else. So now go ahead and bless with all your heart and soul. Every one of us is a ray of light and each blessing we send out brings light to those who are blessed. And when it returns – as it inevitably will – it increases the vibration of our own body of light, that of Mother Earth and all humankind.

Bless all who are sharing your lifepath with you and bless those who are ceaselessly toiling in the background of life, unseen to earthly eyes, behind the realities of Earth life. Bless your family and friends, but why stop there? Bless every one of your siblings in the great family of humankind.

Recommended Viewing:

‘The Gentle Art Of Blessing’

From ‘The Gentle Art Of Blessing’
By Pierre Pradervand
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:

‘Our World Needs You’
‘You Are Special’

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Marie Curie, 1867-1964, wrote: ‘Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.’ And as Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, pointed out: ‘Any fool can know. The point is to understand.’ You can be sure that it does not come from reading books alone. You may know something because you have read about it somewhere and still be a long way from understanding it. So, how does one find understanding? It grows quite naturally and organically within us when we just live our lives and move ever forwards, being mindfully present during all our experiences, making sure to feel our feelings and listen to the inner guidance we receive through them. That no doubt is why Søren Kierkegaard, 1813-1855, concluded: ‘Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.’

From ‘Humankind In Search Of Wisdom And Understanding’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:10 pm

The Eagle

Bird of the broad and sweeping wing,
Thy home is high in Heaven
Where wide the storms their banners fling,
And the tempest clouds are driven.
Thy throne is on the mountain top.
Thy fields are the boundless air,
And hoary peaks that proudly prop
The skies, thy dwellings are.
Where was then thy fearless flight?

The Eagle replies:
‘Over the dark, mysterious sea,
To lands that caught the setting light,
The cradle of liberty.
There on the silent and lonely shore,
For ages I watched alone,
And the world, in its darkness, asked no more
Where the glorious bird had flown.

‘But then came a bold and hardy few,
And they breasted the unknown wave.
I caught afar the wandering crew
And I knew they were high and brave.
I wheeled around the welcome bark,
As it sought the desolate shore,
And up to Heavens, like a joyous lark,
My quivering pinions bore.

‘More and more those bold and hardy few
Are becoming the whole human race.
Dangers and doubts I have led them through
So now they worship me in words and songs.
And over the embracing arms
Of fields, forests, lakes and seas,
My wisdom and truth are guiding them
On to the Eternal victory of good over evil.’

James Gates Percival
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Learning To Fly’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Miss Me, But Let Me Go

When I have reached the end of this lifetime
And Earth’s Sun has set for me,
Forget about rites in gloomy rooms.
Why cry for a soul that is free?

Having escaped the prison of earthly life and pain,
Don’t bury my mortal remains in the ground.
Cremate them and scatter my ashes to the wind,
So my spirit can take to its wings.
You shan’t be able to help missing me,
But nonetheless let me go and set me free.

Miss me a little, but not too much and not for long.
Don’t walk around with your head bowed low,
For the love between us has not changed
And will never leave us.
So miss me, but let me go.

The road I’m travelling we all have to walk.
Hand in hand with the Angels
It’s part of the Great Master’s plan
That each must traverse it alone,
To take us forward on our journey home
Into the oneness with God.

Each time your heart aches with loneliness,
Visit someone who is not afraid of talking about me.
Then forget your woes over helping someone.
You will still miss me, but if you really love me,
Let me go.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Of False Prophets And Messiahs

For everyone on the spiritual pathway a word of warning may not come amiss and that is: ‘Whatever you do, beware of false prophets and messiahs!’ To this day, they are sure to be encountered by all of us in the form of people who are trying to take us in. The only one hundred percent reliable teacher in the whole wide world dwells inside everybody’s innermost heart and is waiting to be called upon and spring into action. Yet, even in these communications with our inner Master, the living God within, it is essential that we use our discriminatory faculties, so they can be developed to their highest potential.

Sorting the wheat from the chaff is now more important than it ever was before. Do not believe anything or anyone, including me and my writings – not that I would call myself a prophet or messiah, but I am sure you know what I mean – without verifying the information before you with your inner guidance first. In order to do this, whatever you hear or read anywhere, let it flow through the filter of the world of your feelings, especially your heart, as that is the only place in the world where truth dwells. Listen carefully to what it tells you.

Our inner guru, also known as the living God within, has full access to every bit of wisdom and knowledge that has ever been gathered anywhere in the whole of Creation. S/He is the final authority on recognising and telling us the difference between right and wrong, truths and lies. Learn to listen to this teacher carefully, with love and respect. Test and try it, time and again, and it will amaze you how much it can and will tell and help you, even down to tackling your most mundane tasks. This authority in everybody is waiting to help us understand what is happening in our world, within and without, with ever increasing speed. It is waiting to be called upon to show us how to overcome all our fears and how to transmute our negative thoughts and feelings into positive and constructive ones.

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

PreviousNext

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization