What Is Enlightenment?

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: What Is Enlightenment?

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Do It Now

It isn’t the things we do, my Friend,
It’s those that are left undone,
That cause us most heartache,
At the setting of the Sun.

The tender words forgotten,
The letters we didn’t write,
The flowers we did not send
Become haunting ghosts at night.

The stones we could have lifted
Out of another’s way.
The words of heart-felt counsel
We didn’t take time to say.

The loving touch of a hand,
The warm and gentle tone,
We neither had time nor thought for,
Having troubles enough of our own.

The little acts of kindness,
That so easily slip from one’s mind
Are the only chances of acting like Angels
We poor mortals find.

They come in night and silence,
Those sad, reproachful wraiths,
When hope is faint and flagging,
And a chill is falling on our faith.

Earth life is all too short, my Friend,
And this world’s sorrows are too great,
To put up with a slow compassion
That tarries, until it’s too late.

That’s why it isn’t the thing we do,
But those that are left undone
That give us most of the heartache,
At the setting of the Sun.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Sweet Surrender

Lost and alone on some forgotten highway,
Travelled by many remembered by few,
Looking for something that I can believe in,
Looking for something that I’d like to do with my life.

There’s nothing behind me and nothing that ties me
To something that might have been true yesterday.
Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
Than enough to just be here today

I don’t know what the future is holding in store.
I don’t know where I’m going
And I’m not sure where I’ve been.
There’s a spirit that guides me,
A light that shines for me.
My life is worth the living,
I don’t need to see the end.

Sweet, sweet surrender.
Live, live without care,
Like a fish in the water,
Like a bird in the air.

John Denver
Recommended Listening:
• ‘Sweet Surrender’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIi4BgeZw

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:15 pm

If Luck Were A Raindrop

If luck were a raindrop,
I’d send you a shower.
If hope were a minute,
I’d send you an hour.
If happiness were a leaf,
I’d give you a tree.
And whenever you need a friend,
You’ll always have me.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:52 pm

Some feel that every drop of rain that falls cleanses and purifies, blesses and heals the Earth. And because that's what they are thinking, that's what really happens. We are only just in the process of discovering what extremely powerful things thoughts are. That's why the following is of the greatest importance:

The Fine Art Of Positive Thinking

The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more we realise the power of thought and the importance of learning to control the thinking processes of our earthly minds. Let’s take a closer look at why this should be so. Aquarius is one of the Air signs; the other two are Gemini and Libra. During lifetimes in one of them the capacities of our human mind develops in a different way in each sign and on another level every time we take part in one of them. Our long evolutionary journey takes us many times round the zodiac through every sign and house.

That’s how we, each through our own experiences and in the course of countless earthly sojourns, become ever more familiar with the characteristics and qualities of every sign, the negative as well as the positive ones. Through this our spirit and soul builds itself an earthly personality who slowly grows in wisdom and understanding of the processes of our existence. At the end of numerous lifetimes of taking part in the school of earthly life we awaken to our true nature, our oneness with God and all life. Eventually we realise that on the inner level none of this was ever lost.

Each new journey round the zodiac takes us onto a somewhat higher level of experiences. Up, up, up the evolutionary spiral of life we move, starting at it lowest point as an earthling who has no idea that there are higher dimensions of life and that they are our true home and that from there we enter into each new lifetime. That’s how each one of us slowly but surely works their way steadily onwards and upwards, until earthly life can no longer teach us anything and we are allowed to begin our explorations of the higher levels of life.

By the way, I do not believe that there is such a thing as a stupid person, because we are all part of the Divine spirit’s intelligence. It’s just that in some of us the mind faculties have not yet been attended to sufficiently. In contrast to this, many are by now aware that thinking is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation; that our thoughts of past lifetimes are responsible for creating the individual and collective reality of our world; and that today’s thinking and behaviour patterns are bringing our future conditions into being. Negative thinking all too easily draws us into a downward spiral of negativity that, with the passing of time, can take us ever deeper into a vortex of darkness and depression, until find it impossible to see something pleasant and good in anyone or anything. That’s why the importance of training our minds to think positively cannot be stressed too much.

Negative thinking is nothing but a bad habit that can and indeed is meant to be changed, and nobody can do this for us except we ourselves. We may have brought such tendencies with us from previous lifetimes into the present one in the hope of changing them. Well, this is our opportunity for doing so, let’s not miss it. Wise ones develop positive thinking into a fine art form. With the help of the spiritual knowledge, which for some time has been coming our way so generously from the highest levels of life, this is not as difficult as it once used to be. The wisdom God and the Angels are providing us with enable us to recognise the good that is hiding behind anything that happens in earthly life.

First of all everything is always trying to teach us something, occasionally it is for us individually and at other times for the whole of humankind. But apart from that, and this point is as vital as the first one especially in case of difficult and traumatic events, we can be sure that they are dealing with the redemption of karmic debts and restoring the balance of spiritual bank accounts. Nothing exists in our world that does not have its roots in either positive or negative Karma we ourselves created in the past, sometimes many lifetimes ago when we walked the Earth as our own forebears. Time and time again we have taken part in it, without having the slightest idea of what we were doing to ourselves and our world. By telling us about this now, the Universal Forces are laying to tools for creating the world of our dreams through the fine art of positive thinking.

Focussing on these aspects, whilst trusting the utter justice of the Divine laws, trains our minds to remain positive in any kind of situation. Changing our thinking patterns in this manner is a life-changing and empowering experience. It puts us in charge of our character make-up and enables us to actively and positively influence the flow not only of our own destiny but that of our whole world. One of the almost immediate effects of positive thinking is that our outlook on life as a whole becomes brighter. This makes us more attractive to those around us. As you can see, it’s well worth every small effort to train our mind. Here are a few tips of how to go about it:

• At the start of each new day remind yourself that you are worthy of love and of all the good things life has to offer. In front of a mirror say to yourself things like: ‘I am a special and unique being of light and I deserve the best.’ ‘I love and I am being loved.’ ‘I am courageous and strong.’ ‘I know I can cope.’ And so on and so forth. Use your creative imagination to make up sentences that feel right for you. Doing this may initially seem silly, but it does work. If you practise believing in yourself in this manner, after a while the accompanying positive feelings begin to rise quite naturally from within.

• However, if you encounter the resistance of your inner child self that cannot accept what you are suggesting – as I frequently do – you might like to try the following. Stand or sit in a meditative frame of mind, hug yourself. Imagine that it is your vulnerable and inner child you are hugging, then try to enter into a dialogue with it. For example, as if gently musing to yourself, say: ‘Do you know that you are a special and unique beloved child of the Universe and that you have a right to be here?’

When I approach my inner child in this way, it seems to be more willing to listen and accept my suggestions. After all, what I am telling my child self is the truth, as I know it now, alas did not when I was a child. Again, be creative and experiment. Feel within what you need right now and set about finding what works for you. If you develop a good method of your own, do not forget to pass it on to others and please also tell me about it.

• Learn to recognise negative language, yours and that of others. Ban all talk of ‘If only. . .’ or ‘I am so stupid’ or ‘I am fat, ugly and whatever else’. A friend of mine told me how, when she wanted to lose some weight, she observed that when she caught herself thinking: ‘I am fat and ugly’, she automatically reached for something sweet. However, when she said to herself: ‘I am slim and beautiful’, there was no craving for sweet things and she felt taller and enjoyed better posture.

• Cut down on your contacts with negative thinkers. If you live with one, spend as little time as possible with them and look for the company of those who have a more positive approach to life.

• If you cannot avoid meeting people who irritate and annoy you, it helps to make a list of their good points before seeing them. Focussing on them makes meeting these contacts more bearable and in due course may even become enjoyable.

• As much as possible avoid the whingers, whiners and moaners of this world. People who are constantly saying things like: ‘Isn’t it all awful!’ and ‘Look what state our world is in!’ are no longer appropriate company for you. They are in a negative mindset and it’s all too easy to get stuck in it. In your mind present them with a packet of whinger biscuits and then leave them to their own devices. As aspiring healer and lightbringer, you owe it to yourself to seek the company of likeminded folks with a positive outlook on life. With a bit of effort and practice, you will soon be able to see that there is something good in everything and everybody, if you but open your inner eyes and look for it.

• Thank all the people in your life who treated you badly, forgive them and do not forget to thank them. ‘Why on Earth should I do that?’ I hear you ask. Look at them from a different perspective and you will be able to recognise that they have been among your best teachers. Aren’t they the ones who helped you most of all to become the one you are now? Through their behaviour they have shown and still are demonstrating to you the way you do not wish to be. And that makes them into the best teachers the great wisdom of life could ever be sending anyone’s way. Come to think of it, this is a prime example of the art of positive thinking for you.

• The more frequently we remind ourselves of our abilities and ambitions, the more likely we are to reach our goals. Therefore, make lists of them and think about all your achievements and of the good things that are coming your way. When something goes wrong, it is likely that negative feelings rise into our consciousness. This is the way we have been reacting for most of this lifetime, so we cannot help it, but we can choose how we respond to adversity. Take time to feel your anger, disappointment and/or sadness, but then resolve that you wish to learn from the experience. That’s how something good can come out of anything that happens.

• When you are getting up and it’s raining, don’t take one look outside and spoil your day by groaning: ‘What a miserable day!’ Act like the healer you are and open your window wide. Take a few deep breaths and savour the purified and cleansed air that’s greeting you. Listen to the rain, enjoy the sound and know that with every drop of rain that falls upon the Earth everything in her loving embrace is being cleansed, purified and healed. If it’s coming down heavily, give thanks all the same because you know that we and our world are in dire need of every bit of cleansing and healing the Universe is willing to send us.

Remember that Its power is infinitely wiser than you and I are ever likely to be. So, every day make the most of whatever comes your way. After all, every day is a good one because it is a gift from the Highest forces of life. Rest safely in the knowledge that there really is a sound and wise reason for everything and remind yourself that those who look for the good are sure to find it in everything.

• If you can spare the time, get into some weatherproof clothes and footwear. Take an umbrella and go for a walk, ideally where you can be with trees, so you can feel and take part in their enjoyment of the blessing we are receiving from the Heavens. Splash in some puddles, like a small child – your inner child is sure to love this! Listen to the drumming of the rain on your umbrella and know that this is music of a very special kind. Stop every so often, breathe in and out extra deeply and through this consciously take part in Mother Earth’s purifying process.

• When the Sun reappears, notice how everything looks bright, clean and refreshed. Know that this is an outer expression of what is happening inside you and don’t forget to give thanks and praise to Father Sun in the sky and Mother Earth, for they are physical manifestations of our great and loving Mother/Father Creator and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. With the help of Its light all life is brought into being, nurtured and sustained.

Open your heart wide and breathe in Its golden healing light, so it can flow into you unhindered and directly from the temple of healing in the heart of the Sun beyond the Sun. Feel he love of God flowing from the Sun into and through you into Mother Earth and every one of her kingdoms and how it blesses and heals every lifeform she holds in her loving embrace. And at the end of each day, do not forget to offer thanks and praise to God and the Angels for another day of healing and peace, which with your help it has been for all life.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Creative Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’
• ‘Present Events On The Earthly Plane’
‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Finding Peace

Now that the Age of Aquarius is with us,
Many are feeling an ever increasing desire
To be reunited with their Creator.
The wish of returning into the conscious awareness
Of our true reality is now coming true
And soon we shall have reached the point
When every human being is once more
Aware of their true nature and oneness with God,
In an existence without pain and suffering
Caused by divisions and boundaries.

Ever more of us are walking
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Paying attention to their Highest Self,
The living God within.
By following Its guidance and
Manifesting Its will and wishes
In our lives, instead of ours.
Listening to Its thoughts and ideas
And following Its instructions,
We are true to our real self.
In all our thoughts, words and actions
We take pride in doing that which
It tells us what is good and right.

The spirit of God and the Angels
At all times is at work in the background
Of every part of earthly life,
Supporting and encouraging us,
There’s no need to live in despair.
They never deny anyone their help.
All we have to do is ask.
And when we pray in thoughtful ways
For the highest good and the greatest joy of all,
We are true to our higher nature and
Are once again consciously walking
With God and the Angels,
Exploring the highest levels of life.

And that’s the only way we can find
The freedom and peace
Our spirits and souls are yearning for,
Whilst taking part in earthly life.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Let It Be

Whenever I’m in trouble,
The Great Mother’s wisdom stirs in me
As the small still voice of my conscience
Who speaks to me:
‘There’s a reason for everything
And an answer to all your questions.
Let Me show the way and
Refuse to rush into things.
For a while let them be,
So I can show you how to respond.
Just ‘Let it be.’

In my deepest, darkest hours
Great Mother whispers:
‘Let it be.’
And even if the broken-hearted people
Of our world as yet cannot recognise Her presence,
The only thing they need to do is ask
For the guidance and protection of
Mother and the Angels.
It will never be denied.

That’s how, in due course,
Everybody learns about the living God within
And through their own experiences finds out that
No-one is ever apart from God,
And that with the help and will
Of God and the Angels,
The right manner of handling
Any situation is sure to be found.
Just tell them about your troubles
And let them be.

Spiritual wisdom and truth are God’s light.
Whenever my life clouds over,
I ask for the radiance of this light
To shine onto my problems
And intuitively show me the way forward.
Knowing that it is always the right one for me,
Even though it may not be for anyone else,
And that this will continue forever,
It’s easy to let people and things be.

These days in difficult situations
Mother’s love and wisdom soon take over.
She is my inner guidance who
Whispers to me:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient
And allow yourself to be.
As you know by now,
The answers to all your questions will
Never fail to come and light your way.

Just let yourself be and enjoy the voyage
Of your earthly life as much as you can,
Bearing in mind that it’s merely a passing phase
On the evolutionary pathway of your spirit and soul.’

Paul McCartney
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Let It Be’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUOF4ZsEq6c

‘Being part of and at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, your soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All She desires is to protect the human race against destroying itself. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is but one of Her many symbols.’

Extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides in
‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:10 pm

You Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on, through the wind.
Walk on, through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk alone.

Richard Rogers
Recommended Viewing:
• ‘You Never Walk Alone’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky8_CZ4Y5Sg

The law of life is love and love is God and life, and that is the power behind the turning of the wheels of human and cosmic life. All of us, without exception, are sparks of the Universal Christ’s Light. Each is an individual in its own right who contains a full set of Divine characteristics, from the very best to the worst. At first these qualities only exist in us in seed form, waiting to unfold and develop when we have become sufficiently evolved.

On the inner level we are whole and do not need other people to make us so, even though for a long time it feels that way to ensure the survival of our species. Everybody has been blessed with the gift of free will and we eventually reach the developmental stage when we want to do nothing but freely and willingly surrender our whole being to the will and wishes of our Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

Whenever a problem arises in our life, it’s best to hand it over to the Highest Forces of life by tuning the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind into the frequencies of the Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God. Their replies reach us through the living and breathing God within us. And that is the only authority in the whole of Creation who unfailingly knows the way of everything and the answers to all our questions. We may have to wait a while for them to come, but they will surely come and without fail show us the way forward.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Gift Of Individuality’
• ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 pm

I Believe In Angels

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,

I believe in Angels.
They help me to recognise the good behind everything:
That sad and traumatic experiences are
The redemption of Karma and someone is
Learning something and slowly growing
In wisdom and understanding.
That everything that’s ugly and evil in our world,
Including people who behave this way,
Are still in the lower evolutionary
Phase of their development, but that they too
Slowly but surely are constantly evolving
Into something more beautiful.
Knowing such things safeguards
My equilibrium and the joy of being
One of God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Abba
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘I Believe In Angels’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAyOqi_KyE

The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life are in charge of God’s great plan of life *. They are its executors and responsible for the evolutionary progress of every lifeform in the whole of Creation, including us and our world. Most of us who are presently here have lived through many lifetimes and many ages. In the course of these long journeys through matter we have met, lived with and enjoyed the friendship of a great many human beings. In the spirit world, our true home, they are now accompanying and supporting us as our friends and helpers. Every one of us on the earthly plane of life has a number of these friendly companions around them. Some of them are known to us and others are not, but that makes no difference. All of them are our siblings in the great family of humankind, who are functioning on the same wavelength as ours. They are wishing us well and are eager to assist us as much as our spiritual bankbook and karmic debts allow.

The more our spiritual development unfolds, the easier it becomes to communicate with our unseen friends. They can be a source of comfort for anyone who feels lost and lonely in earthly life and also for those who feel trapped in families where no-one shares their interests. If we are in such a position, we need to bear in mind that we ourselves chose this pathway for the purpose of teaching us the lessons we most urgently needed. Even though we may not yet have discovered what they are, it’s good to know that in the spirit world there is a true family for us whose spirits and souls are in harmony with us and our life’s purpose and convictions. At all times they are doing their best to encourage us to bring forth the best that’s within us and humbly seek to serve the highest good and the greatest joy of all life. This is not only benefits our own spiritual development but also that of our world.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Angels’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:12 pm

All Of Life Is Flowingness

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything that’s rightfully mine
Is constantly drawn to me and
Will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Sunshine And Rain

We wouldn’t enjoy the sunshine,
If we never had the rain.

We couldn’t appreciate good health,
If we never had a pain.

If we never shed a teardrop
And always wore a smile,

We’d all get tired of laughing,
When we’d done it for a while.

Everything serves a wise higher purpose,
The bitter as well as the sweet.

Both are required for teaching us
And making our lives complete.

Helen Steiner Rice
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:35 pm

The Light Of Your Soul

The inner light of your soul is love.
May it guide you and bless everything you touch
With the love and warmth that’s in your heart,
So the beauty of your spirit and soul
Shines through all your endeavours.

May the sacredness of your work
Bring healing, light and renewal
To you and all those you get in touch with,
Who receive and benefit from your efforts.

May what you are doing never weary you,
But release within you the eternal wellspring of
Inspiration and reveal to you the beauty and wonder
Of the magic and miracle of our earthly existence.

May the true you always be present
And manifest itself in everything you do,
So you will never again be lost
In the illusions of the material world.

May you meet each new day burden free and
May every dawn find you awake and alert,
Because with the help of the Angels in dreamtime
Your whole being was filled with the promise
Of endless and unlimited potential and possibilities.

Every evening may you feel gracious and fulfilled.
May your nights be spent feeling blessed, sheltered and protected
Safe in the knowledge that your soul forever rests serenely,
In the loving arms of your Highest Self,
The living God within and His/Her Angels.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Climb Every Mountain

Climb every mountain,
Search high and low,
Follow every byway,
Every path you know.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream,
Follow every rainbow,
Till you find your dream.

A dream that will need
All the love you can give,
Every day of your life
For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream,
Follow every rainbow,
Till you find your dream.

Jordan Smith

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Climb Every Mountain’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkJNaTQgjKM

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:53 pm

And Even The Light Of The Sun

And even the light of the Sun will fade, at the last,
And the leaves will fall, and the birds will hasten away,
And I will be left in the snow of a flowerless day,
To think of the glories of spring, and joys of a youth, long past.

Yet be silent, my heart! Do not count it a profitless thing,
To have seen the splendour of the Sun, of grass and flower!
To have lived and loved! For I hold that, to truly love if but for an hour,
Is better for man and woman, than endless cycles of blossoming spring.

From ‘Magdalen Walks’
Oscar Wilde

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Moving On

As every flower must fade and youth give way to old age,
So all wisdom and virtues may be valid only in their day.
Nothing but our Highest Self stays with us forever.
At life’s calling the small earthly self has to say farewell
And be ready for another new beginning.

Bravely and without sadness fresh learning can be tackled
With the knowledge that in the spiritual background
Of our earthly existence the power of the Unseen,
Even though it is invisible to earthly eyes,
Has always ruled supreme and forever will do so.
This means that wherever our evolutionary pathway
May still wish to take us,
We shall be guided and protected by
The wise ones in charge of us,
Who will encourage us and help us to live.

Knowing that the Earth is not our true home.
Allows our spirit and soul to roam freely and happily
Through space and time,
Without any shadow of a doubt that
The loving arms of the Great Father/Mother of all life
Are surrounding us and keeping us safe.
These parents do not wish to restrict any of
Its children of the Earth and tie them forever
To such a lowly existence,
When quite the opposite is true.

A high and holy destiny awaits each and every one of us.
Step by step the Universe has always been trying to lift us
Beyond the horizons of our understanding.
And whenever someone stays with one particular
Way of living for too long,
Their spirit and soul stagnate and begin to yearn for
Different kinds of learning.
This, however, can only be found
In new adventures and explorations.

The awareness that there really is no death,
That life is eternal and without beginning or end,
Makes it easier to respond to life’s demands,
When our time for moving on
Into different dimensions of life has come.
It turns the hour of our departure from the physical plane of life
Into an occasion of gladness and enjoyment about
Our rebirth into the world of light and
The approach of studies of a more elevated kind.

But even before it comes to this,
The realisation that in truth life’s call
For all human beings will never end
Fills our whole being with good cheer.
It enables us to cheerfully say good-bye,
Whenever the need for it arises.
Having found healing and peace
In the conscious awareness of
Our oneness with God, the Angels and all life,
Willingly and peacefully we shall
Forever move forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘Stufen’ by Hermann Hesse
Freely translated by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Letting Go

Letting go has many implications.
It does not mean we no longer care for others,
We merely refuse to do for them
What they should be doing themselves.
It does not mean cutting ourselves off from loved ones,
But realising that we have no right to control them.
It means focussing on the experiences of our own life,
Making an effort to learn from them as much as possible.
There’s no harm in accepting that in many situations
We are powerless in any case,
Because their outcome lies in God’s hands.

Letting go does not mean
Trying to change others and piling blame onto them for anything,
When for us the time has come to
Change our own thinking and behaviour patterns,
To enable us to become
The captain of the ship of our own destiny,
Encouraging others to do the same for themselves.

Letting go does not mean
Caring for someone, but caring about them.
Fixing things for others,
But letting them do for themselves,
So they can learn from the mistakes they make
Along the pathway of their life,
Whilst we stand by to support them,
Should a genuine need for it arise.
Yet being supportive and standing by.
Judging anyone and loving them the way they are,
With whatever flaws and shortcomings we see in them.
Trying to be centre stage and pretending
To be able to arrange the outcome of things for others,
But encouraging them to come to their own conclusions
And make their own decisions,
As that’s the only way human beings can learn
How to take charge of the development
Of their character and through this of their destiny.

Letting go does not mean
Indoctrinating others, but encouraging them
To develop their own perception and through this build up
Their faith in God and the basic goodness of the life
All of us have been given and the roles we are playing in it.
Denying the things that come our way,
Without attempting to adjust them to our desire,
But accepting them gracefully and giving thanks for them.
Going with the flow and making the most of every day.

Letting go is not about
Regretting the past, but learning from the mistakes
We make along our predestined pathway through life,
Thinking with gratitude of those who helped us
To grow and evolve and become the way we are now,
That our wisdom and understanding has increased sufficiently,
So we can do our share of
Blessing and healing humankind and our whole world,
Thus being an active and conscious participant of
Establishing God’s Kingdom on the Earth and
Creating a happier and more secure future for everybody.

Letting go shows that we trust:
God’s great plan and the small plan for our life within it;
The basic goodness of life and the love
That once brought us into being;
That the Universe knows what’s really good for us,
And constantly provides for all of us
Only that which serves our highest good and greatest joy.
This knowledge sets us free to fear less and
To love more freely and from the heart.

Letting go proves that:
We are happy that our life, the same as everybody else’s,
Rests safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels;
We know that others, like us,
Need to be encouraged to make their own mistakes,
As that’s the only way human beings in earthly life
Can grow and make the evolutionary progress that is
The reason for our being together in our present existence.

The Universe rewards wise ones who endeavour to let go of outdated
Beliefs and prejudices about themselves and their role in life
By making it easier to let go on other levels, too.
The more we become aware that our children are not truly
Our children and our earthly parents not our real parents,
The easier letting go of each other becomes.
This realisation of this sets both parties free
To be true to their real nature and love the way
God loves each and every one of us,
His/Her children of the Earth,
Totally, unconditionally and with detachment.

This kind of love does not hold on.
It sets loved ones free,
So they can grow through their own experiences,
Each in their own way and at their own pace.
Learning to love this way is the ultimate purpose
Of every human being’s earthly existence.
When we have learnt to forgive whatever happens,
Because we understand the wise higher purpose behind it,
We are becoming ever more God-like ourselves.

And the sooner we come to terms with that:
Everything in earthly life is a gift from the Highest Forces,
Borrowed and on loan for a certain time only.
Nothing truly belongs to us, especially not people.
The only thing that’s truly ours is our consciousness,
That which we are on the innermost level of our being
And not what we have,
The easier it gets to set ourselves and others free.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Children’
• ‘Of Marriage’