Food For Thought - Part One

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Onceler wrote:I retract my previous post. I'm also 53. Old enough to know better in general.
Delighted to hear it! :smile:

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Webwanderer wrote:
aquarius123esoteric wrote:
Do I detect a touch of Scorpio here? People who are strongly under the influence of this sign must have their way, no matter what.
A strong statement. Is it really that simple? How does a sign influence people?

WW
Yes, basically it really is THAT simple. However,it's not the sign in itself that influences us. On its own it has no power whatsoever, but the energies it symbolises have. Significantly, Scorpio is co-ruled by Mars, the God of War of the ancients, and Pluto, their God of the underworld.

With love - Aquarius

Last edited by aquarius123esoteric on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:36 pm

dijmart wrote:
. . . Well, holy hell, is that what's wrong with my Scorpion sign spouse?....
If that's what's wrong with your spouse - whether jokingly or not -, you do well to take a closer look at yourself. The women in your life, like your Mother, wife or partner, are outer manifestations and a mirror of your own inner woman - the feminine aspect of your nature. We all have such a part. The Moon in a man's birthchart represents it.

With your wife being a Sun Scorpio, it is quite possible that your Moon is either in Scorpio or in the eighth house, the natural domain of Scorpio, the sign of birth and death, regeneration or degeneration. The choice is ours how we use the sign's and/or house's energies and make them felt in our lives.

With love - Aquarius

Last edited by aquarius123esoteric on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Going Or Rather Flying Home

Through the Icarus legend the Angels brought our world a signal that the time for our race’s homecoming was approaching, that some day we would although this event at that time was still a long way off. But there is no doubt in my mind that the time is right now and we are definitely going home! The whole of the Icarus tale since its first appearance has been and still is an allegory for humankind’s early earthly education, so to speak the nursery classes. But now ever more of us are on their home-run and in the final phases of their earthly spiritual education.

The age-old dream of flying is finally becoming a reality in many different ways. On the outer level of life the technological developments of the Aquarian Age have already brought us great advances in means of air-transport. But things are getting to be a great deal more exhilarating still when it comes to taking to our spiritual wings. None of any of the things we are experiencing now could have been imagined in bygone ages, not even in our wildest dreams, for example during lifetimes we spent in the civilisations of ancient Greece, when the Icarus legend was introduced.

Through the Angels the wisdom and love of the Great Father/Mother of all life gave us the Icarus legend, as well as every other religious teaching that ever saw the light of our world. To me, the esoteric meaning of the Icarus story is especially designed to strike a warning note about being careful when attempting to get away from our earthly existence. Successfully, that is of lasting value this can only be done through growing spiritual wings, i.e. finding knowledge that allows us to lift ourselves above Earth’s conditions, so we can recognise the greater picture of life.

The wings of Icarus represent the spiritual wisdom that up to date have been and still are provided by the religions of our world. Their flying devices are of such a delicate and fragile nature and can so easily be damaged and destroyed that anybody with a bit of common sense can see that they are unsuitable for serious flying. When one has tried all these appliances and found each one of them failing, in the end there is nothing for it but going in search of a pair of wings that can be relied upon utterly. They grow quite naturally when our knowledge is based on God’s wisdom and truth behind the world of the old teachings. Such wings are solid and strong, powerful enough to lift not only ourselves but also our whole world into the loving heart and hands of God and the ministering Angels.

During our prayers for forgiveness and healing for our whole planet and everything that shares it with us, there is no need to ask for the same for us, because when all life is healing, we cannot help doing the same. If healing is what our heart truly desires, our wish will not be denied, especially because this is part of the Great Architect’s plan at present. Each one of us is required to grow their own wings and when we learn to fly on the wings of God’s wisdom and truth, we shall find that nothing can harm or destroy them.

What could be more powerful and reliable than knowledge that has flown directly from the God consciousness of the Universe into ours, for lifting ourselves above the Earth plane and its concerns, to perceive the magnificence and wonders of the higher and highest realms – our true home? Every time we think we have discovered another part of God’s wisdom and truth, our inner guidance needs to confirm that this is so.

The Angels have always communicated with humankind in metaphors and symbolisms. In times long past, the easiest way of explaining spiritual concepts was with the help of things people were familiar with and whose importance they understood, for example someone trying to fly. That’s why when one starts to look for the hidden meanings of the legends of our world, even or maybe especially the most ancient ones, it is astonishing how much they can tell us about us and our world. Naturally, this principle also applies to the sacred texts of all the belief systems our world had ever known, up to a certain point in our spiritual development.

Nothing happens without a reason and this is no exception. And there is a wise motive the fact that this changed with the appearance of new religions, who decreed that their teachings had to be taken literally. The higher purpose of more than two thousand years of lying, cheating and deceptions – of the self and others – of the Piscean Age has been to teach our world the value of honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity, which are of the greatest importance to us as children of the Highest.

There are signs that these qualities are slowly but surely returning to our world, now that the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, is with us. Peace will come to our world when the last residues of the Piscean Age have been cleared away, in the not too distant future. When everybody understands that nothing can remain hidden forever and that in truth nobody ever gets away with anything, there will be no point in anyone attempting dishonesties of whatever kind.

These are the days of miracles and wonders, when nothing remains hidden for too long. The bribery and corruption scandal, which blew up around FIFA, the world football organisation, at the time of writing this at the end of May 2015, is as good an example as any of the energies which are presently affecting our world. Alas, it is but one of the latest revelations in the series of disgraces we have been hearing about in connection with large organisations and their managements.

We are currently taking part in a big time clearing-out and cleansing process of our world. It started with the churches when Pluto was transiting Sagittarius and continued with large institutions like banks, when the planet moved into Capricorn. I don’t believe that the football eruption is the last one we shall see. Isn’t it the highest time that people realised what is happening in our world and see the writing that is so clearly on the wall? Overcome with greed and lust for power, which their ill-gotten gain can buy them, they probably think: ‘It won’t happen to me! I am much cleverer!’ And yet, and yet . . .

How long will it take until the last one of us understands that God is part of us by day and night, and that Its all-seeing eye is constantly with each and every one of us, and therefore cannot do anything but see everything and nothing escapes It’s notice. So many of the things that are happening in our world now do not leave any doubt in my mind that the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth and honesty, loyalty and integrity really is with us and that these qualities are beginning to be known again, valued and cherished by all. Hallelujah! Truly, truly, I say to you: ‘And all of this is happening because now we are flying on the God’s wings of wisdom and truth!’

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Close enough Baba, I'm 28 (so perhaps a little biased).

That made me laugh about the Scorpio comments. Yes I am - very blatently apparently as this has been pointed out before! I enjoy the drama of death - this embodiment seems to suit me well (though occasionally it gets a bit serious and melodramatic).

I'm glad you're responding more aquarius. I look forward to more.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Glad to hear from you in such a positive frame of mind. You will never find me not responding to anyone who approaches me in a civilised manner. I am quite happy to leave the others to their own devices, creating ever more negative Karma for themselves. This is I do because I am aware that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and deeds, because of the Universal law that sees to it that in some form or other everything must eventually return to us.

Scorpio loves the occult, i.e. that which is hidden from common view and/or knowledge. What could be more hidden than anyone's Moon sign? The following is my interpretation of the Moon in Scorpio. I wonder how much of it applies to you and your life.

Moon In Scorpio

Your Moon is in Scorpio, co-ruled by Mars, the planet of desire and the God of war of the ancients, and Pluto, the God of the underworld, who can and does frequently take us into the very depths of human experiences. In this sign the Moon is in its fall and that is an indication that those born into this Moon position find it difficult to let go of the past. They need to take care not to allow themselves to be too dominating and aggressive, impatient, moody and given to brooding over the past.

Intensely passionate in their response to life, Moon Scorpios are emotionally highly touchy and sensitive. Because of this, they get hurt easily and may become overly resentful. They are impulsive and tend to be jealous and desire is their motivating force. Proud and strong willed people, they are so secretive about their feelings that they can have great difficulties to express them openly. They may even hide their innermost secrets from themselves, never mind those around them. Becoming aware of such negative and self-destructive behaviour patterns is the first and most vital step towards unlocking and changing them into life-affirming and helpful ones.

Scorpio is a fixed Water sign and both Sun and Moon Scorpios can be extremely stubborn and as time goes by and nothing is done about this, they may become much too set for their own good in their ways. Because they have a tendency to demand too much from themselves and others, they often encounter disappointments in matters of the heart. To overcome this, learning to put themselves into the other person’s shoes to gain a better perspective of their own and the other one’s worth and motives is helpful. They tend to sit in judgement over others too quickly. Scorpios never forget anything, especially not emotional wounds. Even if they are unable to forget, their greatest need is to learn to forgive, others as well as themselves. They have a lot of physical and emotional strength and also extremely sensuous soul, although in all probability they hide this carefully – maybe even before themselves. They can be excellent detectives, because they have the wonderful ability to smell a rat and when something is fishy somewhere from a mile away.

Their temperament is an extreme one and their feelings run deep. Anger and aggression can be a real problem and difficult to handle. Mars being the planet of desire, when obstacles present themselves, anger and aggression well up in us from within. There is nothing wrong with that and anger in itself is by no means the negative emotion it is often made out to be. It does have its place, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation. When used constructively, i.e. in the right manner, place and in connection with the right people, it is meant to help us clear away obstacles that come into the way of our progress in life. However, when left unattended to and ignored, pushed down and out of sight of our conscious self, it will fester away and cause the smouldering resentment that is so typical for both Sun and Moon Scorpios. In the fullness of time, this will manifest itself in our physical body as painful conditions and illness.

To stop them from hurting themselves and others constantly, more than anything else both are in need of learning how to handle the world of their feelings safely. Moon Scorpios tend to be pessimists and can with time become quite cynical about life. Being or becoming aware of this, the wise ones among them work on finding a more optimistic approach to life. As pointed out earlier, Scorpio’s desire nature is strong and they like to go after what they want. Yet, as often as not this brings disappointments. Having got the object of their desire, all too many times they discover that it is not really what they had wanted and expected in the first place.

Overcoming and letting go of the difficulties of the past, not only of this lifetime but all others, is exceedingly difficult for them. Yet, having to fight for something does not mean that they have to give up. Quite the opposite is true! Moon in Scorpio are fighters. Theirs is the willpower and stamina always to want to go on, but they seem to have to work that much harder at everything than anyone else. They inner battles they have to fight with themselves, between the pull of the earthly self and that of the Highest Self, aid their spiritual and emotional growth. Scorpio is the sign of transformation and that can bring out either the best or the worst in those on the Earth plane. We always have a choice in everything, but choice there has to be and that is especially true for Moon in Scorpio.

They are great lovers of truth. Unfortunately, this all too often finds itself an outlet in a lack of tact. Those who wish to succeed in life do well when they learn to guard their tongues as early on as possible. Wise ones take care of this because they are aware of how excruciatingly scathing their words can be when they allow their tongues to run away with them. They also pay attention to not over-estimating the value of their self against that of others and avoid acting in ruthless and over-ambitious ways. Like everything connected with Scorpio, its upside is as strong as its downside. Both Sun and Moon Scorpios are strong and tenacious creatures, whom the Universe has provided with a powerful survival instinct, an excellent fighting spirit and the capability of vigorously bouncing back from just about any setbacks.

Their present lifetime may sometimes present them with periods when all that seems to be left to them is a mere struggle for survival. Whenever this happens, there is no reason for despair, because such times are provided by the great wisdom of the Universe to help them bring forth and develop the resilience and strength to survive just about anything, to bounce back from death’s door, if need be, and complete restore and regenerate themselves and their lives. That is Scorpio’s birthright!

Recommended Reading:
‘The Sun In Scorpio’

I am not giving you a link for the above, as could be understood as spamming. All you have to do to find is go to my website, click on the Astro Files, then the Sun signs and from there to the Sun in Scorpio.

With love – Aquarius

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:02 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote:
dijmart wrote:
. . . Well, holy hell, is that what's wrong with my Scorpion sign spouse?....
If that's what's wrong with your spouse - whether jokingly or not -, you do well to take a closer look at yourself. The women in your life, like your Mother, wife or partner, are outer manifestations and a mirror of your own inner woman - the feminine aspect of your nature. We all have such a part. The Moon in a man's birthchart represents it.

With your wife being a Sun Scorpio, it is quite possible that your Moon is either in Scorpio or in the eighth house, the natural domain of Scorpio, the sign of birth and death, regeneration or degeneration. The choice is ours how we use the sign's and/or house's energies and make them felt in our lives.

With love - Aquarius

Im a women, my scorpio spouse is male.

Btw, I'm a gemini and rule the 3rd house....at least that's what Google says! Lol
Take what you like and leave the rest.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:46 pm

dijmart wrote:I'm a woman, my scorpio spouse is male. Btw, I'm a gemini and rule the 3rd house....at least that's what Google says! Lol
Your husband being a Sun Scorpio could be an indication that your Sun in Gemini is in the eighth house, the natural domain of Scorpio. Gemini is the domain of the third house, the house of brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, of early education and life skills which most of us take for granted, like walking and running, reading and writing etc.

It would interest me how the combination of the deepest of the Water signs, Scorpio, and the airiest of Air signs, Gemini, works out in a real life situation. How do you make it work?

With love - Aquarius

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:04 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote: It would interest me how the combination of the deepest of the Water signs, Scorpio, and the airiest of Air signs, Gemini, works out in a real life situation. How do you make it work?

With love - Aquarius

We've been together for 27 yrs (since I was 17), married for 24 yrs this august. How do we make it work? Can you be a bit more specific?

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Well no, not really. It's just a general rule that Water and Air on the whole don't get along with each other too well. But of course many other aspects of the birthcharts of both partners have to be considered. And, as ever, exceptions confirm the rule. Maybe the success of your partnership is due to the fact that the restless Gemini energy in you comes to rest and stabilises itself in the fixed energies of your Scorpio husband.

With love - Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 pm

If any of you are interested in astrology and are willing to let me know the day and month of your birth, no need for the year, with the help of astrology and numerology I would be willing to tell you a bit about yourself and your pathway through life. Strictly no fortune-telling, horoscopes and birthchart interpretations, just a bit of fun and getting to know yourself better. What do you think?

With love – Aquarius

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:19 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote:Well no, not really. It's just a general rule that Water and Air on the whole don't get along with each other too well. But of course many other aspects of the birthcharts of both partners have to be considered. And, as ever, exceptions confirm the rule. Maybe the success of your partnership is due to the fact that the restless Gemini energy in you comes to rest and stabilises itself in the fixed energies of your Scorpio husband.

With love - Aquarius

I don't know too much about astrology, however, like any relationship he has his "ways" and I have mine. We've both had to bend a lot over the years to "make it work". His controlling nature was a thorn in my "free spirit" side for a long time, but one day I just decided he would no longer control me even if it meant the end of our relationship. He threatened for it to be the end also, then realized how stupid he sounded. He loves me to unconditionally, however "sex" is always on his mind, but not on mine...so in that department I have to give in, when I may not want to. So, give and take, give and take...that's what makes it work. Plus, I think I keep him on his toes, he never knows what he's gonna get with me... I always suprise him it seems.

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote:If any of you are interested in astrology and are willing to let me know the day and month of your birth, no need for the year, with the help of astrology and numerology I would be willing to tell you a bit about yourself and your pathway through life. Strictly no fortune-telling, horoscopes and birthchart interpretations, just a bit of fun and getting to know yourself better. What do you think?

With love – Aquarius

That would be great fun and I'm game, why not? To me it's just part of the "story"..lol. June 3rd...I'll even tell you the year 1970.

Oh and my husband is Oct 29, 1966

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:54 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote:If any of you are interested in astrology and are willing to let me know the day and month of your birth, no need for the year, with the help of astrology and numerology I would be willing to tell you a bit about yourself and your pathway through life. Strictly no fortune-telling, horoscopes and birthchart interpretations, just a bit of fun and getting to know yourself better. What do you think?
I'm August 6th, 1981. Ok? Ready...Set....Go....

lmp

Post by lmp » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

With love – Aquarius

Thank you for the proposition. In your own time.

I'm 27 september 1968