Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:43 pm

The White Eagle Mission And Mine

From White Eagle ‘Illumination’, first published 1937: ‘Our particular mission here is to endeavour to teach the inner mysteries of Christ’s mission. This is the work of the White Brotherhood, of which the Master Jesus is a brother. [That is what we believed when, on the instructions of the Angels in charge of us, we brought you this message. They supervise us and decide how much of God’s sacred wisdom and truth should be disclosed to humankind at any given time. In 1937 it was too early to reveal to you that the story of the Master’ life is but a legend. This revelation had to wait until Pluto’s transit through Sagittarius, 1995 – 2008.]’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Christ The Redeemer’
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’

‘We make no pretence and no claims that our opinion is the only right one. Be quite clear on this point, we bring only such knowledge as has been revealed to us, and there may be those present who have received a greater revelation. Exchange your knowledge with ours, and we ours with yours, for we are here to meet as siblings. We do not come to lecture or sermonise, but only that we may grow together into the light.’

From White Eagle Stella Polaris Feb/March 2008 ‘Fire, Water, Earth and Air’: ‘We cannot say all you want. You must not expect White Eagle to tell you everything, because as you evolve you will see for yourself. We, your guides in the world of spirit, must not deny you the joy of discovering new knowledge, digging up your own gems and finding new beauty in art, music, literature and philosophy.’

From Stella Polaris October/November 2014 ‘The True Perspective’: ‘We do not say ours is the only truth, but that according to our vision it is what we see. Accept nothing that we say, unless the light within guides you to do so. Indeed, never accept blindly what another soul says. Learn from your intuition [If you let your inner wise one, the living God within, be your teacher and guide and that at all times, you cannot go wrong in anything.].

Grace Cooke acted as the spiritual medium and channel for the White Eagle group of guides. As the years went by, it became ever clearer to me that my writings are a continuation of where the White Eagle teachings left off when Grace passed into the world of light in 1979. My work is coming to you in the same spirit of enquiry and seeks to bring you new interpretations of some very old themes. By adding ever more fresh insights into some of the existing spiritual knowledge, I hope to do my share of bringing a measure of healing and peace to our troubled world.

When I reflect on my life, giving joy to others by doing something kind and loving for them has always brought me most happiness. As I had no other kind of spiritual guidance up to about midlife, words of wisdom I found along the way that made sense to me and struck an inner chord gradually developed into my leading lights and guiding stars. The following verse has always been the most important one:

If you want to lead a happy life,
Contribute to other people’s happiness,
For any joy that is given
Returns to our own heart.
Goethe

To this day my own life is showing me the truth of Goethe’s words.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Healing Our World

O Holy Trinity of the
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
You are the architect and designer
Of the great plan of life.
You are the architect and designer
Of the great plan of life and
We worship You, we give You thanks
And we praise You for Your glory.

The Christ Spirit is the light of all lights,
The spiritual Sun above and beyond
The Sun in the sky above our world.
His/Her love and warmth has always been
Guiding and greeting us
From the top off the spiritual mountain
All of us are climbing.

We are Your children of the Earth,
Your people and the sheep of your flock.
Heal us when we’re wounded,
Comfort us when we’re in pain,
Touch us when we’re lonely
And strengthen us when we’re weak.
We thank Your beloved Angels and Masters,
And our guides and helpers in the world of light
For being our shepherds who are
Doing their best to lead each one of us
Back home into the conscious awareness
Of our loving union with You.

You are the love in our hearts.
Help us to practise and manifest it
In every one of our encounters.
May Your Divine laws and unerring justice,
From now on and forever,
Act as the foundation of
All earthly things and concerns.

Help us to believe mightily,
Hope joyfully and love Divinely.
Renew us, so that we may do our share of
Saving and redeeming ourselves,
Each other, our world and everything in it.
We tune the receiver/transmitter station
Of our earthly mind into Your frequencies,
So that the healing power of Your love
Fills our whole being and flows through us
Into the farthest and remotest corners of Your Creation,
For the blessing and healing of all life and lifeforms
May every cell and atom in it
Regenerated and restored to
Its normal healthy functioning.

These things we ask from You,
In the name of love.

Amen

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:12 pm

In The Healing Temple Of The Sun

A Meditation

Become aware of your breathing. Deeply and slowly breathe into your abdomen and watch yourself growing ever more peaceful. Feel your mind and body calming down.

Now imagine you and I are standing on the shores of a lake whose water is perfectly still. The light that reflects in it at first makes it look like the softest of mother-of-pearl, but on closer inspection we notice that the colours are gently moving and mingling, in ever-changing hues. We become aware that we are not alone because an Angel has joined us, introduces itself as the guardian and keeper of the lake. It is a healing lake and if we wish to find the healing we are seeking, it helps to slowly and deeply breathe in the love of God and take it into our hearts. Following this advice, we notice that white wings of healing light are lovingly wrapping themselves around us.

The Angel points out to us that the lake consists of pools of water in different colours and that each colour has its own healing qualities. Green is for cleansing, a gentle blue for peace and relaxation, golden yellow for hope and vitality, amethyst for opening up humankind’s higher consciousness and so forth. The Angels tell us that it can tell by the look of people which pool is best for them. One after the other, it takes us by the hand and walks with us into the water we need. It feels refreshing and deeply cleansing. Floating on top of it, we notice how easily it carries us. Every movement we make is peaceful and effortless, making us feel loved, held and protected by the arms of our Divine Father/Mother.

In the East the rosy light of dawn is rising and a brightly shining Star shines above us. Our Angel explains that it’s Venus, the planet of love and peace, beauty and harmony, appearing here as the Morning Star and an omen for the beginning of a new phase in the development of the whole of Creation, including us and our world. A new day is also dawning at this moment and everything is so peaceful and still that our whole being opens to the beauty around us. As the Sun rises above the horizon, its light unites itself with that of the Morning Star. Together they cast a path of golden healing light across the water, which at first is quite narrow but soon widens into a kind of golden highway. The Angel lifts us out of the water, takes our hand and together we walk along this highway, straight into the heart of the Sun. The Sun draws us ever closer and our hearts joyously respond to its pull and so we quite happily leave behind the water of the lake shimmering below.

As we come closer to the Sun, a circular temple comes into view. Transparent and filled with light, it looks as if it had been built of the finest alabaster. Tall pillars rise heavenwards. Up seven steps our Angel guides us, towards a golden arch at the entrance to the temple whose huge pillars make us feel tiny but not insignificant. It is hard to tell what these constructions are made of and whether they could be the Archangels themselves. Our Angel tells us that this is the Universal Temple of the Sun. As we enter, we become aware of the unity of all life, of God’s love that fills every cell and atom of the whole of Creation, holds them together and manipulates them with the power of sheer will. We feel our oneness with the Divine forces of life and that we too are a part of the Cosmic Order.

We feel drawn deeper into the centre of the temple and find ourselves gazing towards its domed roof. We feel the blazing light and warmth of a huge Star that pours its blessings into a large gathering of angelic and human healers and servers in white robes. All together we are silently waiting for the arrival of the Great Healer. The light of the Star grows ever brighter and more intense, and we sense that the presence of the Lord/Lady most high, the Universal Christ Spirit, is approaching. A ray of light flows directly from the Star into every heart and we feel our hearts opening wide and overflowing with the love and worship for our Creator.

The Universal Christ is the great healer of all life. Emerging from the light of the Star, S/He slowly takes on the human form the Angels talked about in the legend of the beloved Master Jesus. * His depiction was created as a channel and vehicle through which the Christ Spirit could communicate with us and our world. At first, it seems that the Sun is shining through this being. But no, the Christ is the Sun of all Suns, the light of life itself. S/He is the light.

After a while we notice a white couch in the middle of the temple. Ministering Angels are placing one sleeping patient after another on it and each one is blessed by the Great Healer. We are part of the group of healers and helpers and through being here are accepted by everybody into the brotherhood of the temple, who act as one. Love and light are filling our whole being and flowing from our hearts. Together with the Christ we focus on the new patients that are constantly arriving. Acting as channels of the Christ’s healing energies, we fill them with it and bless them. While we are doing this, we sense how something inside us is healing too and that the whole of Creation is healing with us. Here in the heart of the Eternal Sun Temple, outside earthly space and time all is one and we realise the meaning of ‘All for one, and one for all’.

The patients remain asleep and after each one has received their healing, the Angels take them to small individual sanctuaries to continue their rest. Countless numbers of them are dotted around the garden that surrounds the temple and each cubicle is glowing softly with the relevant healing colours. Our Angel explains that, when the patients have rested sufficiently, they return to their earthly consciousness.

Our Angel tells us that the Angels of Death bring spirits and souls, whose time for leaving earthly life has come, are also brought here. They are asleep when they arrive in the spirit world and are brought straight away into the presence of the Great Healer. When they have received the healing they need, they are moved to one of the sanctuaries, where they rest until they are ready to wake up into their new life. On opening their eyes, the first thing they see is the sunlit temple garden. It is just like a garden on the Earth plane though many times more beautiful. Their Guardian Angel helps them with getting used to their new surroundings and taking their first steps to the place where family and friends, who entered this world before them, are waiting in the sunshine to greet and welcome them.

Through the visit in the temple there grows in our hearts an increasing faith and trust in God’s Great Cosmic Plan * that guides and protects all life, individually and collectively, in the physical world as well as the infinite and eternal one of spirit. Everything is known and taken care of by the infinite and unbounded love, wisdom and power of the Great White Spirit. Our hearts respond to this knowledge with a joyous flow of feelings of worship and love for our Creator.

Alas, our healing session is drawing to a close. But listen! Where is that sound coming from? It’s the Angels singing. Gently, softly and a mere whisper at first but gradually swelling into a glorious melody. More and more voices are joining in the sweetest of harmonies. We add ours to them and sing: ‘S/He is Lord and Lady. S/He is risen from the dead and S/He is our beloved Lord and Lady. Every knee does bow and every tongue confesses that the Universal Christ is our true Lord and Master.’ This is followed by a song of thanksgiving, in praise and worship of our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, which slowly rises into an almighty crescendo.

Eventually all sound subsides and with a tinge of sadness in our hearts we realise that it’s time for returning to our earthly duties. Taking another moment to wander through the infinite and eternal garden, we enjoy the beauty of its flowers and trees, the song of its birds, and the love and warmth of the Sun. Our Angel tells us that this place is the garden of reunion where all spirits and souls come to replenished and refreshed in dreamtime.

Giving thanks to our Angel for all we have seen and received, we say goodbye. Breathing deeply helps us to fully return into earthly consciousness and we use our earthly mind to become fully aware of our physical body again. We feel our feet, move our toes, stretch our arms, open our eyes and pay attention to our environment again. Prior to venturing out into the world, we protect ourselves by closing our energy centres, the chakras, and by sealing the brow, throat, and heart ones with a cross of light within a circle of light.

Idea by Joan Hodgson in Stella Polaris
The magazine of the White Eagle Lodge
As perceived by Aquarius

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Jesus Legend’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Let Nothing Trouble You

Every event in earthly life is but a passing phase,
Because all life, including your own,
Is constantly evolving and changing.
Even God does this.
As God is with you and part of you,
Evolving and changing with you,
Guiding you from within the very core of your being,
Let nothing trouble and frighten you.

God takes care of everyone’s true needs at all times.
That’s why in truth no-one ever lacks anything,
And with patience you can attain anything
You have ever striven for.

Those who seek freedom from the limitations
Of their earthly existence,
Need to get in touch and bring forth
The Divine power within them
And use it for the highest good of our whole world.
In this way they are calling into action
The creative Universal forces.
In due course they return, with rich treasures added,
Whatever is sent out to the sender’s own life.

That does not mean they cannot ask for help.
Whenever they feel lonely, fearful and in need of it.
But they have to ask for it, the same as everybody else,
For it will not come automatically to anyone
From the spiritual level of life.

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:48 pm

All Of Life Is Flowingness

And in this flowing,
There is meaning and law.
I cannot lose, what is my own.
I need not seek, what is my own,
For what belongs to me, will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me.
Only what I am has power.
I now give up my personal struggles and ambitions,
Knowing that everything that is rightfully mine
Will then be drawn to me.

Therefore, I now let go,
And trust my inner guidance
And the love and wisdom of the Highest,
To run my life for me
And to show me the way, now and forever.

Amen

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Do Not Fear The Unknown

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides from ‘A Time to Remember’ in Stella Polaris Oct/Nov 2008: ‘Do not be afraid of the future and the unknown. There is no need to fear your moment of death because it is but a step forward that returns you into our world, your true home, and entering into a fuller existence. Your physical body has been your vehicle for one lifetime. Leaving it behind enables you to move from life into physicality into our world of light.

‘Without consciously being aware of it in your earthly existence, it is a road you have travelled many times before. And each time the only thing you were allowed to take with you was whatever light, in the form of wisdom and understanding, you had gained from the experiences of all your lifetimes, including the most recent one. This light is stored in the memories of your soul and from there it emanates constantly. Once you have arrived in the spirit world, it reveals to you the beauty and wonders of our realm and its life.’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:28 pm

The Earth Reveals The Glory Of God

You ask me how I know there really is a living God,
Who rules the Universe – the sky, the sea, the Earth?
Who holds all creatures in the hollow of His/Her hand,
And puts infinity into one tiny grain of sand,

Who makes the seasons – summer, autumn, winter and spring,
Whose flawless rhythm is contained in every created thing,
Who makes the Sun rise at the break of day,
And gently gathers the stars and till next night tucks them away,

A God whose mighty handiwork defies the skill of man,
For none of us can alter His/Her great perfect Master plan.
What better evidence could there be to prove this Holy being
Than the wonders all around us that are ours just for the seeing?

Helen Steiner Rice
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Easter Greetings

Oh joyous Easter time 2017!
With wide open hearts and on bent knees
Let’s join the celebration of the Highest realms
For the awakening of the Universal Christ’s seed
In ever more human hearts.
We give thanks and praise that
The true Lord and Lady,
Master and Mistress
Of our world and all worlds,
Is rising from what for so long
Appeared to be dead.

Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
All glory and honour be to Thee
For giving us Thy only born
Son/Daughter.
We welcome into earthly life
The living loving spirit of the Universal Christ,
The true Saviour and redeemer of us and our world.

Happy Easter!
Extra special blessings to the worldwide circle
of my friends and spiritual family.
Healing and peace be with you and yours,
Always.

And now please take a look at your

‘Easter Card’
http://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pick ... vercontent

With love and light,
Aquarius

From ‘Stargazer’s Astro Files – Special Events’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:12 pm

The Perfect Plan

God planned the smallest detail
On the day S/He formed the Earth.
And just as carefully designed
Every detail of our birth:
The colour of our eyes,
The texture of our hair,
The circumstances of our days,
Each how and when and where.

God’s great plan of life is perfect
And will be valid in all Eternity.
It also contains a smaller plan
For the likes of you and me,
Which provides that our life
Should touch that of others,
For it’s through people like us that
God seeks to bless and heal humankind,
Our whole world, its nations and each individual in them.

What a joy!
A new world of peace and happiness beyond
Anything that can be imagined by earthly minds
Is in the process of coming into being,
For our world and us,
God’s beloved children of the Earth.
Rejoice

Emily Matthews
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Breaking Free

Every human being is a minute particle of the monad of humankind. Each one of us is a single unit within the larger one, which in turn is a small integral part of the whole known to us as the Universe. We all have our predestined pathway to walk and lessons to learn in on the Earth plane. This lower part of our being is limited in time and space and can only experience life and itself through its own thoughts and feelings. Unaware of the fact that on the inner level all life is one, we perceive ourselves as something that is separate from everything else. This creates a kind of optical delusion that acts like a prison and restricts it to experience itself through its earthbound desires and the affections for those who come close to it. For a long time the earthly self’s consciousness remains trapped in this jailhouse. It is entirely of our own making and each one of us, through their own efforts, eventually has to break free from phase of life.

However, this freeing of ourselves from the restrictions of our false beliefs and prejudices can only come about through expanding our horizons by embracing the spiritual background of life. Yet, this is easier said than done, because for every human being it can only happen when the time is right for the stirring of the Divine spark from its slumber. The qualities of our Christ nature and with it our superconscious faculties awaken. Slowly they begin to unfold and we become interested in the philosophical/religious aspects of life.

God has a plan of life for every one of us that decrees the right moment for the start of this development. The influences on our birthcharts reveal the times when this is likely to happen. For example: when someone’s progressed Sun moves into Sagittarius or the ninth house, the natural domain of this sign; or when their Moon by progression enters either of them; also when the MC, the Midheaven of the chart, which reveals our projection into life and general attitude towards it, enters Sagittarius. At times like that some have been known to march with a Bible under their arm into the sunset. They may have become infected by the religious fervour of some of those they meet and promptly do what is known as ‘catching religion’. For a while they may get carried away in its wake, but disillusionment and disenchantment are bound to set in eventually and that brings them down to Earth with a bump, either in this lifetime or a future one.

The more our Christ nature unfolds and our understanding of the spiritual background of life increases, the more its characteristics come to the fore of our consciousness. We become more tolerant and compassionate. Friendliness and kindness are second nature to us because our perception of love now embraces all living creatures and every aspect of humankind and our world, not merely the beautiful ones. We would not dream of hurting or harming anyone in thoughts, words or deeds, because we are aware that on the inner level all life is one, that there is no separation between anything and that as a result, when one of us gets hurt, our whole race inwardly suffers. But this also means that when one of us heals, our world and all others in the whole of Creation are healing with us. Therefore, our potential is great for acting not only as our own saviour and redeemer, our world and all its inhabitants, but also of the whole of Creation.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. It reached me through the Lodge’s Monday Thought 17.4.2017, just as I was putting the finishing touches to this article. ‘If your inner vision were developed sufficiently, you would be able to observe the distribution, direction and infusion of the rays of God’s healing power. Although they are invisible to ordinary earthly eyes, their energies are always available to anyone. They are constantly at work throughout the whole of Creation and are strengthened considerably when someone asks for healing, for themselves and others.

‘The Angel in charge of the healing group and the one at the head of the group known as ‘the Lords of Karma’ closely co-operate with each other. The former knows where healing has been asked for and the latter possesses the knowledge in what form it should be given. The outcome of all requests for healing depends entirely on the patient’s Karma. The decisions the leading Angels of both groups come to are passed onto the Healing Angels, who are at all times fully occupied carrying out the instructions they receive. It is up to the two Angels in charge whether a healing miracle might be justified. They are responsible for bringing them into being – to the astonishment of your world, where very few have an idea how they come about.

‘As most of you, aspiring healers and non-healers alike, to this day are unable to access the Karmic records, it is impossible for you to use the healing rays correctly. However, whenever you are sending healing to someone in need of it, you tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the Angelic healing channels. Through this the vibrations of your thought processes adjust themselves and gradually grow compatible with those of the Angels. Through this, with the passing of time, you become an ever greater force for assisting the healing not only of individual patients, but of the whole evolution of humankind.’

I trust God’s great plan of life * and the Universal law of evolution *, God’s law, that the things and the behaviour of people that to this day appear to us as evil, ugly and wrong in our world will in their own time be made beautiful, good and right. Eventually our whole world will have broken free and it will be the most wonderful place imaginable that is inhabited exclusively by beings who are worthy of being called true sons/daughters of the Highest. Naturally, this – the same as everything else in the whole of Creation – can only happen by God’s will and not ours and in God’s time rather than ours.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘All Life Is Evolution’
• ‘The Law Of Life Demands Evolution’
• ‘Witnessing Evolution’
• ‘Charles Darwin – Father Of The Evolutionary Theory’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 pm

All Of Life Is Flowingness

And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything that’s rightfully mine
Is constantly drawn to me and
Will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
(Latest updated version)

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Eternity

Eternity is not the hereafter
And has nothing to do with time.
Every moment we live is part of Eternity.
It is the functioning of our existence
As it unfolds every moment in the here and now.
If we don’t get that here,
We shall not get it anywhere.
The world of spirit is not the place
Where it can be experienced,
That can only be done here.

Joseph Campbell
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm

In Difficult Times

When we are going through difficult times
And everything seems to be against us,
If it seems as though we could not hang on
For another minute,
It’s best not to give up,
Because that could be the time
When the tide is ready to turn for us.

Harriet Beecher Stowe
1811-1896
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Don’t Give Up

Whenever worries about our state of health, the material conditions of our life, our loved ones and whatever else are threatening to overwhelm us, it is helpful to remind ourselves that we are a beloved child and part of God. Our Creator’s love is merciful and all-forgiving and never leaves any one of us to struggle completely on their own with their earthly existence. Behind everything that happens here, as well as anywhere else in the whole of Creation, are the everlasting and all-enfolding arms of the Divine love.

In the spiritual background of Earth life God’s love provides us with Angels and Masters and other friends and helpers. Although none of them can be seen by earthly eyes, rest assured that they are always there and ready to assist us. They are not allowed to do the work for us, but they can supply us with the necessary courage and strength for working our way through any obstacle that comes our way. However, this kind of help cannot come to us unasked. It has to be humbly requested and invited by us and our own free decision. Choosing how to react in any kind of situation is the only freewill * anyone in our present existence ever truly has.

Everything that happens to us at any given time was created by our own thoughts, words and deeds in previous lifetimes by none other than us. Each one leaves its mark in the great book of life and because of the Universal law, God’s law of cause and effect, known in our world as the law of Karma *, during future earthly sojourns they unerringly find their way back to us, in some form or another. And that’s because the law decrees that everything in the fullness of time must return to its creator, whoever it may be.

This law is constantly at work throughout all worlds, including ours. But because it was designed by God’s wisdom and love, it benefits us and our world in many different ways. Whatever it brings to anyone has nothing to do with punishment, retribution and vengeance. Things of this nature have no place in the language of love, but belong to the experience world of the lower and lowest development stages of earthly life. During the middle phase we become more and more occupied with issues like redemption and forgiveness. In the highest part we are only interested in expressing and manifesting love’s purest manifestations and doing our share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth.

When looked at from the right angle, it can be clearly seen that the law of Karma is one of opportunities of many different kinds. For example: for redeeming ourselves and learning something new and doing better in this lifetime than we did in previous ones, whilst we were still ignorant of the law of Karma and its effects. The experiences it brings force us to tap into our inner resources. This helps our consciousness to expand and we grow stronger and wiser all the time, until eventually we are ready to bring forth the best that is within us. Through unselfishly working for the good of all, we ourselves are not only evolving and moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, our whole race and world are progressing with us.

Being aware of these things, wise ones gracefully accept whatever comes their way. And whenever they are suffering in mind or body, maybe both, they see the times they are spending attending to the special needs of their condition as redemption for some of the things they created in other lifetimes through their own flawed thinking and behaviour patterns. Knowing that their suffering is not something that a malevolent fate has thrown upon them at random stops them from begrudging what they have to endure. Life has become much simpler for them since they started to follow the instructions of their inner guidance and therefore are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels. If we but ask, they are ever willing to help any caller to patiently work their way through paying our spiritual debts in the great bankbook of life.

Whatever may still have to happen to you, rest assured that nothing can hurt or harm your indwelling spirit and soul, because in all Eternity it will be resting securely in the tender and loving arms of our true parents, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life. The Highest forces alone can do the healing all earthly selves are here to seek. And if our behaviour shows the Angels that we are worthy of a healing miracle, as soon as our Karmic ledger has been balanced to their satisfaction, that’s how they will reward us.

In this proud land we grew up strong.
We were wanted all along.
I was taught to fight, taught to win.
I never thought I could fail.

No fight left or so it seems.
I’m a man whose dreams have all deserted.
I’ve changed my face, I’ve changed my name.
But no-one wants you when you lose.

Don’t give up,
‘Cos you have friends.
Don’t give up,
You’re not beaten yet.
Don’t give up,
I know you can make it good.

Though I saw it all around,
Never thought that I could be affected,
Thought that we’d be last to go.
It is so strange the way things turn.

Drove the night toward my home.
The place that I was born, on the lakeside.
As daylight broke, I saw the Earth,
The trees had burned down to the ground.

Don’t give up,
You still have us.
Don’t give up,
We don’t need much of anything.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos somewhere there’s a place
Where we belong.
Rest your head.
You worry too much.
It’s going to be alright.
When times get rough,
You can fall back on us.
Don’t give up,
Please don’t give up.

Got to walk out of here.
I can’t take any more.
Going to stand on that bridge.
Keep my eyes down below.
Whatever may come
And whatever may go,
That river’s flowing.
That river’s flowing.

Moved on to another town.
Tried hard to settle down.
For every job, so many men.
So many men no-one needs.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos you have friends.
Don’t give up,
You’re not the only one.
Don’t give up,
No reason to be ashamed.
Don’t give up,
You still have us.
Don’t give up now,
We’re proud of who you are.
Don’t give up,
You know its never been easy.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos I believe there’s a place.
There’s a place where we belong,

White, Joy Lynn / Melamed, Vincent Edward

Sung by Kate Bush & Peter Gabriel

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Don’t Give Up’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 1’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 2’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 3’
• ‘Don’t Quit!’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:36 pm

The Divine Healing Rays

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me through the Lodge’s Monday Thought 17.4.2017: ‘If your inner vision were developed sufficiently, you would be able to observe the distribution, direction and infusion of the rays of God’s healing power that are invisible to ordinary earthly eyes. The Angels of healing under the leadership of their Head Angel are occupied with this work. They alone possess the knowledge of where healing is required and what form it should take, which depends on each patient’s Karma.

‘Most human beings to this day are unable to access the Karmic records and therefore it’s impossible for them to use the healing rays correctly. But by sending healing whenever someone is in need of it, you tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the Angelic healing channels. Through this the vibrations of your thought processes gradually become compatible with those of the Angels. And with the passing of time this enables you to become an ever greater force for assisting the healing not only of individual patients, but of the whole evolution of humankind.’

From ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

aquarius123esoteric

PreviousNext

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization