Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Transforming All Relationships Into Friendships

Part One

The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship and siblinghood with all life and lifeforms. There is a growing awareness for the need of reaching out to each other in friendship and peace to all God’s children of the Earth and for healing every one of our relationships. We are all here to improve ours and make them work, so that in due course our whole race recognises the benefits of co-operating and co-existing in peace and harmony with all lifeforms. Furthermore, if we wish to be released from the experiences of earthly life and move forward on the evolutionary spiral into exploring the higher levels of life, it’s essential not to leave behind any unresolved relationship issues.

This requires that we transform every one of our relationships, and in particular the most difficult and traumatic ones, into bonds of siblinghood and friendship. To prepare us for this particular part of our healing journey, it is helpful to know that no two human pathways are ever alike and that every one of us is the Universe’s beloved child of the Earth and an integral part of God’s Creation. God’s true nature and our own is love and all of us are equally valuable and loved by our Divine parents. Each has a right to find a measure of happiness in earthly life by loving and being loved.

For as long as we still think of ourselves as nothing but an earthling, our spiritual nature is in need of awakening. But this can only happen when we have spiritually matured sufficiently, our energies are right and the moment has come when we begin to discover the higher purpose and meaning of our existence. When we grasp the Universal laws to which all life is subject, it becomes easier to understand why sad and difficult things from time to time have to come into our life, the same as into everybody else’s. To paraphrase Nietzsche: ‘Knowing why things are happening to us makes enduring them easier.’ By the way, ignorance of the Universal laws never protected anyone against their consequences.

In all their relationships, whenever a situation has been duly considered from every angle, wise ones agree to disagree with any opponent and then shake hands to re-seal the friendship. They are doing this because their inner guidance tells them that’s the right thing for them to do because of the different earthly lessons each one of us in their previous lifetimes has taken part in and those we are attending now. This is how it comes about that everything in earthly life is a matter of personal perception and that can vary considerably from one person to another. That no doubt is the origin of the folk wisdom ‘One person’s meat is another one’s poison’, i.e. some things that are liked and enjoyed by one person may be distasteful to another.

Being aware of these things, wise ones appreciate that it is possible for all participants in any argument to be right and wrong, at the same time, so that in truth there really is no point in quarrelling over anything. Therefore, instead of wasting their time and energy – humankind’s most precious resource on the Earth plane – on futile disputes, they prefer observing and listening to see whether anything useful can be gleaned from those who are arguing and biting each other’s heads off. They believe that with a bit of goodwill any disagreement can be settled peacefully, simply by accepting each other’s views, even though they differ. Whenever they are in danger of getting involved in any kind of dispute, they remind themselves of the fact that two people can look at exactly the same things and perceive them in totally different ways.

Our level of spiritual maturity reveals itself in nothing more clearly than in our ability and willingness – or otherwise – to agree or disagree with others in times of conflict. As Nietzsche put it: ‘You have your way and I have mine. As for the right, correct and only way, forget about it – there isn’t one.’ But in the final analysis there is only one right way for everybody and that is by following what our inner guidance tells us is right, even though it may not be right for anyone else.

This kind of maturity has nothing to do with the age of our physical body. It depends on what types of experiences we have behind us and what we have learned from them. The degree of our maturity reveals itself in our understanding of others and the willingness to forgive them and seeking their forgiveness. It isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. As we move along on our healing journey, it does not take long until we discover that there are many times when it is necessary to forgive ourselves and that is by no means as easy as it sounds. But, as the Buddha pointed out: ‘Conquering the desires of our own lower nature is better than winning a thousand battles. That victory is ours to keep in all Eternity and can never be taken from us, not by Angels or demons, Heaven or Hell.’

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Transforming All Relationships Into Friendships

Unlocking The Doors Of Friendship

Part Two

A renewed understanding of our true nature and the higher purpose and meaning of our earthly existence, as well as forgiveness in my view are they main keys for unlocking the doors of friendship. When I reflect on my own lessons of past lifetimes and the earlier ones of this one, I realise the necessity for finding forgiveness as well as compassion, love and affection for myself and my own suffering just as much as for anybody else. As difficult as this turns out to be at times, it is necessary and it helps bearing in mind the advice of Alexander the Great: ‘Nothing is impossible for those who are willing to try.’ When it comes to forgiving others for their trespasses, it is helpful to know that we cannot change other people, only ourselves. As Katie Curran Taylor wrote: ‘You cannot change the way someone else feels if their mind is set or their past has too much of a hold on them. Until they themselves want to change, you have to let them be. Be brave, gentle and set yourself free.’

To paraphrase Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss Psychiatrist and Author: ‘Truly beautiful people are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and who worked their own way through these experiences, hand in hand with God and the Angels. Out of the depths of the hell of human suffering they have risen with a fresh appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving empathy with the pain of others. Beautiful people do not just happen, they can only grow and evolve on the Earth plane.’ I believe that the happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything. They are happier than others because they realise that life is a precious gift and their contentment grows from the ability of making the most of everything the Universe places before them.

Aware that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, I carefully watch what I think, say and do, and am ever mindful of the wisdom from the Buddha legend: ‘Words have the power to destroy and heal, and true and kind ones can change and improve our world.’ Lao Tzu added to this: ‘Kindness in words creates confidence. In thinking it provides us with profoundness and in giving it brings us love.’ Appreciating that we are all together on the Earth to help each other, I am happy to follow the Dalai Lama’s suggestion of: ‘Help others whenever you can. If that’s impossible, at least do not harm them.’

Knowing that it takes a long time and many lifetimes to become the person we would like to be, and this is the case for all human beings, wise ones don’t allow anything or anybody to stop them from working on themselves. And when they look back from the evolutionary point they have presently reached, they realise that the people who once treated them badly were in truth their best teachers. These people were the ones who taught them how they do not wish to be. And so they give thanks and praise to the love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life for providing them with the gift of such excellent teachers.

Yet once in a while, when something or someone has upset them, even wise ones cannot help getting angry. Being wise never stopped anyone from feeling that way and that it is their good right to feel angry, just the same as everybody else. What makes a wise one stand out from less highly evolved souls is their awareness that this does not give anyone the right for being violent and cruel. That’s why wise ones look for creative and constructive outlets for the release of their anger.

One good way for letting off steam is by writing an angry article, letter or poem – to themselves. Documents of this nature are not meant to be kept but destroyed, ideally by incineration in the open air, so that the anger together with the smoke can be blown away by the wind. Truly wise ones go one step further by asking the Air elementals to carry the negative feelings of the present situation, together with every last shred of the hatred, aggression and anger that has accumulated down the ages on the Earth plane, into the temple of healing in the heartmind of the Highest Star and the brightest Light, the Christ Star, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life.

A spot of flow-writing by jotting down whatever comes into their mind is another good way that wise ones can get something of their chests. It helps them to know that getting angry is not some kind of a shortcoming on their part, but merely an ordinary aspect of everyone’s character make-up. Furthermore, they refuse to blame their parents or other ancestors for any of their negative character traces because they know that each one of us alone is responsible for who and what we presently are. The background and circumstances of our present lifetime only influence us to a certain extent. All of us are responsible for our character traits, good and bad ones alike, because we ourselves developed them in previous lifetimes. We bring them with us into each new earthly sojourn in the hope of finding fresh opportunities for working on and improving them.

The Divine spark in the collective heart of humankind is stirring from its slumber and ever more of us are becoming aware that in truth we are all siblings in the great family of God’s Creation. The Christ love is born in our world and this is the kind of love that motivates ever more of us to make their contribution to establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth. This love does not require more from any one of us than conducting our lives in peaceful and modest ways that put no unnecessary strain on Mother Earth’s precious resources. Hopefully this will encourage others to follow our example. Under the influence of the spirit of this age, the Aquarian Zeitgeist, human hearts increasingly feel a desire to reach out in brotherly/sisterly love and friendship to all lifeforms that share our world with us.

A deep yearning for peace and harmony to be restored in earthly life rises from the innermost core of our being into our conscious awareness, which is accompanied by a desire to give of our best and do all we can to contribute to the blessing and healing of our world and all its inhabitants. These things are all signs that the true ‘Second Coming’ or the ‘Latter Days Of The Law’ are with us and making themselves felt more and more. So, let’s focus our whole being on love, giving and receiving it wherever we can. In this way more can be done to help others than any form of earthly legislation could ever dream to accomplish, because the power of love without human intervention rights that which is in disorder and out of harmony.

As far as the circumstances that still exist anywhere in our world are concerned, they contain extremely valuable spiritual lessons for individuals, groups, countries and ultimately the whole of humankind. The learning gained from these experiences will eventually bring a new golden age to our planet. Above all others, love is the tool that is needed to solve all human problems and to heal all relationships by transmuting them into friendships. The Christ love expresses itself as honesty and truthfulness in every aspect of our life, and simple human kindness and friendliness, respect for and tolerance towards each other’s feelings and points of view.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Varying Perceptions Of Life – Why?’
• ‘If I Knew’
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’
• ‘Our Afflictions Are Not Ancestral Curses’
• ‘Family Energies’
• ‘Forgiveness Grows From Understanding’
• ‘The Art Of Forgiveness’
• ‘The Latter Days Of The Law Or The Second Coming’
• ‘The New Golden Age Of Plenty’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 11, 2017 3:27 pm

What Is A Friend?

A friend’s an attitude within you,
A talk you can always continue,
A feeling you have known for a while,
A thought that sparks an inner smile.

A friend’s a person you hold dear,
Who ventures far, in spirit stays near,
Whose presence sets the soul free
With its candour and its honesty.

A friend shares all your joys and tears,
Feels triumph with you, knows your fears,
Accepts your strengths and weakness, too,
Won’t let small things dull friendship’s hue.

A friend will walk life’s miles with you
And nourish values sound and true.
Though paths may sometimes drift apart,
True friendship never leaves the heart.

Bruce B. Wilmer

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 12, 2017 3:40 pm

The Gift Of Love

God gave us a great treasure
Of immense and untold worth,
That brings a touch of Heaven
To every lifetime on the Earth.

An Angel from above,
Guided us to find each other
And blessed us with the gift
Of friendship and of love.

Emily Matthew
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Birthday Wishes For A Friend

May the blessings of the soft sweet rain
Fall upon your spirit and soul,
To help the flowers of kind and loving thoughts
Grow in you and flow from there into all you touch.

May God’s blessing and healing power
Flow through every drop of rain that falls,
To cleanse and purify not only your spirit and soul,
But also that of our whole world.

When it stops raining,
May nothing be left behind but a shining pool
That reflects only the blue of the Heavens
And the light of the Christ Star.

Many happy returns of the day.
With all my love and best wishes.

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Meditation

So we may know the Great Father/Mother of all life better
And feel Their wisdom, love and power,
Let us tune into their frequency in our meditation hour.
To tap into Divine greatness and use Its gifts each day,
We need to learn how to encounter it in a meditative way.
Making friends with the Universal Forces and finding out Its will,
Takes the inner silence where all is calm and still.

Nature’s forces are best observed in life’s quiet things.
Through Snowflakes softly falling like on Angel’s wings
Or the petals unfolding of a rose.
That’s how the Divine reveals itself to us
When our whole being is in repose.

So let’s carefully think about and plan to allocate
A portion of each day for being still and meditate.
When all is quiet within and without in deep meditation,
Our spirit and soul experience the kind of initiation
That enables us to quietly and peacefully endure
The outer world because we know
That in God we are secure.

Helen Steiner-Rice
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Innocence

White is the colour of innocence.
But what does that mean?
It’s an inner quality that enables us
To recognise beauty in the darkest of souls
And gives us the strength to tame the beast
Of our own and other people’s lower animal nature.
It’s a Divine gift that has to be worked for very hard,
Although once gained it never leaves us.

Recognising God’s true nature and our own
Gives us the kind of faith that has the inner vision
That creates alternative remedies,
For we have then consciously become part
Of the highest harmonies
Who know the way of all things.
Its energies have the power
To restore human hearts and souls.
It works healing miracles in our world
That have never been witnessed before.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Be True To Yourself

Whenever the mind of our small earthly self – or someone in our environment – tries to convince us that we are a small, useless and worthless human specimen, it is good and right to take the part of our Highest or God Self and reply: ‘That’s what you think, but you are wrong. It’s not that you are lying to me. Your belief is a false one and you are merely saying such things because you do not yet understand your own true nature and the purpose and meaning of our earthly existence.’

The truth of the matter is that every one of us in their own way is a special and unique being, who is precious and loved beyond compare. In the entire history of the whole of Creation there has never been and never will be another being quite like me. My eyes, hands, hair, handwriting, smile, voice and mind are unique to me. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way I do. Nobody can paint my brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as I have for food, music, dance and other artistic endeavours. Nobody can perceive things quite the way I do and no-one can feel my feelings. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly the way I do, and what makes me laugh or cry can have quite a different effect on someone else. Extract from ‘You Are Special’ – see link at the end.

• ‘In a world that is trying to make you like everyone else, being yourself is the greatest challenge of all.’

• ‘If you don’t like my words, don’t listen. If you don’t like my appearance, don’t look. If you don’t like my actions, turn your head. It’s as simple as that.’

• ‘If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me that way.’ Goethe

• ‘This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.’

• ‘Conduct your life the way you want to live it. Don’t allow others to live it for you.’

• ‘I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me.’

• ‘The only freedom in our world lies in being ourselves.’

• ‘Enjoy who you are and refuse to dislike yourself for what you are not.’

• ‘Always be a first-rate version of yourself, rather than a second-rate version of someone else.’ Judy Garland

• ‘It’s better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.’ Herman Melville

• ‘I was once afraid of people saying: ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to say: ‘This is who I am.’ Oprah Winfrey

• ‘If you care about what other people think, you make yourself their prisoner.’ Lao Tzu

• ‘You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realised how seldom they do.’ Eleanor Roosevelt

• ‘Most people’s thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry and their passions a quotation.’ Oscar Wilde

• ‘There are few in our world who know how to see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.’ Albert Einstein

• Know that you are a beloved child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars, that we all have a right to be here, because everybody has their particular lessons to learn, and that – whether we are aware of it or not – the great Universal plan rests safely in God’s hands and is unfolding as it should. From ‘Desiderata’ – see link below.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘Desiderata’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 17, 2017 2:31 pm

The Joy Of Being Yourself

To truly be myself and you yourself,
It is essential that I do my thing
And you do yours.
We are not in this world
To imitate each other or live up
To someone else’s expectations.

You are you and I am I.
If, whenever we meet,
We can love and accept each other,
Just the way we are,
We truly are friends and that is beautiful.

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Fear

What do we have to fear? Nothing!
Whom do we have to fear? No-one!
Do you know why?
Consciously becoming one again with our Highest Self,
Gives us three great privileges:
Omnipotence and practising it safely in the knowledge
That true Power is with God alone,
And that this God, the living God within, will always
Show us where and how to do so.
This makes us feel intoxicated without needing any wine.
And because we have come home into the awareness
That we are eternal beings of light and immortal,
There no longer is any death for us,
Merely transformations
From one life-state into another.

St. Francis of Assisi
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘There Is No Death’
• ‘The Fear Of Annihilation’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Living Wisely And In Hope

Everything in the whole of Creation is in relationship with everything else. And if we long for peace in our world, we have to start with ourselves and seriously work on creating peaceful and harmonious relationships with everyone who comes into our orbit. This applies as much to national and international relationships between the peoples of our world as to our individual connections. And if we wish to draw more loving relationships towards us, we first have to become a kinder and more loving person ourselves. In this section you are going to find many ideas and tips that will help you to build happier and more harmonious relationships, in fact the relationships of your dreams that quite literally will last forever.

The same is required for the healing of the relationship with ourselves, the most difficult one of all, and also with God. * The latter is aided by an increasing understanding of the Universal laws, God’s laws, that one of the main laws of life is evolution and that nothing in the whole of Creation is ever withdrawn or wasted. Everything is recycled time and again and slowly but surely evolves into an ever higher and more beautiful life-form. As we ourselves move onwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, we too evolve into a higher and more beautiful manifestation of life and begin to notice how this is happening to all life and lifeforms of our world. *

All life in the whole of Creation is subject to the Universal laws – naturally are also at work in human relationships. The same as we ourselves do, our relationships grow from the smallest and most primitive beginnings into ever more sophisticated forms. As always, nothing can manifest itself in the world around us that we did not first create on the inner level of our being. And the things we long for because they are still missing in our daily lives, like the peace and harmony of well balanced relationships, can only come about in this manner. The ideal world of our dreams with happy and mutually satisfying relationships cannot happen on their own. We have to do our share of making such visions a reality in earthly life by conducting our lives accordingly and so bring the Heavens down to the Earth.

Good relationships never did just happen or fall from the Heavens. * They have to be created by us and worked on, sometimes very hard. Everybody who comes into our life is a gift from the Universe to assist us with getting to know ourselves and the qualities that are in us and ultimately to teach us how to conduct our lives with great care and learn how to love wisely. This requires the setting of boundaries. Within them we sometimes need to be firm and insist on that which our inner guidance through the world of our feelings and our heart tells us is right for us at any given moment. At the same time we need to be willing to bend before the wind of life by listening to others and trying to accommodate their needs whenever a compromise can smooth the way forward.

As love is our true nature and the first law of the Universe, may our soul’s longing and yearning for more love and peace in our lives be our vision and guiding star. Wisdom and love, patience and tolerance, tact and diplomacy in equal proportions are the most essential ingredients required for creating good relationships and transmuting even the most difficult ones into friendships that will be with us forever. During lifetimes in Libra, the sign of relationships, marriage and partnerships, ruled by Venus, the above named qualities are the gifts that can be developed. They are by no means automatically bestowed upon anyone. But even those who are in the process of learning to handle the Venusian energies by being born into the two signs ruled by this planet, earthy Taurus and airy Libra, remain dynamic beings who can only attract into their lives that which they themselves are. *

Whatever characteristics we have developed in previous lifetimes, we bring with us into our next one, thus complying with the evolutionary law of life which demands that we work on and improve them. And because our Highest Spirit Self is pulling us, that’s what all human beings are instinctively aiming to do at all times, even though it may not always look like that on the surface of life. The Sun in our birthchart shows in which direction our Highest or God Self will be pulling us throughout the whole of our present lifetime. The Sun’s sign and house position provide pointers to our main life lessons, as well as the qualities that are waiting to be developed and integrated into our character on our soul’s slow and gradual way back into the wholeness and perfection that is in God.

As sparks of the Christ Spirit, the spiritual Sun beyond the Sun in the sky above us, and integral parts of Its light, each one of us without exception is walking this evolutionary pathway. At all times, the Great Father/Mother of all life in this way is inexorably drawing each one of us forwards and upwards, inviting, calling and coaxing us to come home and be at one with Him/Her again, the way we once were. *

Aquarius is the sign in which the highest human hopes, dreams and aspirations can be made a reality in earthly life. Now that its age is with us, the dream of a better and more peaceful world is beginning to come within the reach of humankind’s vision of the future. Knowing that today’s thoughts are creating the realities of tomorrow, I visualise the new Earth as a place where all live and work together harmoniously and in which hunger and starvation, warfare and violence of any kind, sickness and pain, and even death will no longer be known.

The memory of such a world is deeply imprinted in every human soul, because we once emerged from such a place. However, there were long periods when we were still unaware of our true nature, the presence of the Universal laws and the creative power of thought. * In our role as co-creators with God and with the help of the thinking and behaviour patterns of bygone days and ages each one of us did their share of creating our world the way it is at present. That’s why all of us are offered sufficient opportunities for making good and redeeming ourselves. *

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healing Our Relationship With God’
• ‘Good Relationships Don’t Grow On Trees’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘The Sun In Libra’
• ‘The Saviour And Redeemer’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘Be Your Own Astrologer’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Ideas That Changed Our World

Inspiration From Above – Part One

Christianity And Socialism

This part of my writings is an exploration of the true genius behind every idea that has ever appeared in earthly life. In particular it is about some of the groundbreaking ideas that already have changed our world and will keep on changing it, for example Christianity, socialism, communism and the evolutionary theory. It is an attempt at freeing humankind from some of the many false beliefs and prejudices about these themes that to this day are floating around in the consciousness of our world.

Every creative idea originates in the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, God. He is the Creator whose ideas pass through the wisdom and love of the Goddess, His feminine counterpart. The wisdom of the Goddess knows when the time has come for new creations to appear anywhere, including our world. The Earth is one of the many manifestations of the God and Goddess’s co-operation. They perceive the images of their creative visions that concern us and our world through us. We are the dreamers through whom they are brought in being, in keeping with the great plan of life and the small plan for our existence within it. The Angelic hierarchy is the executor, guardian and caretaker of the plan. Without them nothing would ever come into being anywhere.

The great plan provided that our race’s spiritual development should eventually reach the point when each through their own experiences had to find out what happens in our world when the masculine forces are given the upper hand and the softening and civilising influence of the feminine, the Goddess, are gradually withdrawn. As human beings can only learn to appreciate the value of something through having to do without it, there was no other way of providing us with this lesson. This is why the influence of the nurturing and caring energies of the feminine slowly had to be withdrawn from our world.

And that’s what happened during the reign of a patriarchy that lasted around six thousand years, which turned into a time span of almost continuous warfare, suffering and destruction. The ambitions of the reigning warlords to gain the upper hand over other tribes, races, nations and their lands, possessions and people, became ever more cruel and bloody. Financing their enterprises was easily done by robbing and plundering our planet of its precious resources. On the upside, the by-products of warfare have always been the ideas the Angels provided for technical advances that would make Earth life easier and more pleasant, when yet another war had reached its end.

The great plan decreed that when the patriarchy had run its course and sufficient lessons had been learnt, the influence of the feminine would return to our world. The wisdom and love of the feminine would then slowly steer it towards evolving into a highly advanced and peaceful civilisation that would have its foundations in the principles of the Aquarian spirit. This means true socialism with equal rights for all; one for all and all for one; everything is owned by everybody; everybody puts in as much as they can and only takes out what they need. Therefore, there is plenty for all at all times and no-one dies of hunger or thirst. Only highly evolved souls, whose sense of responsibility has fully developed, will be reincarnating into this society. They behave like true sons/daughters of the Highest and conduct their lives in keeping with God’s Universal laws. Being well capable of governing themselves and all aspects of their society, they no longer have any need for governments as they are known to us.

Ideas for such a new golden age * with its ideal social order have for quite some time been flowing into the collective and individual consciousness of our world. The all-male energies of the patriarchy ensured that every wrong way would be explored first, so that in the end the Angels could guide us in the right direction. The crises that always have been rocking every aspect of our world from time to time have been and still are Universal teaching aids and part of the great plan. The dilemmas we encountered in the past and those that are turning up to this day have been and still are essential parts of the labour pains of our new world. These pains cannot be avoided in any birthing process, especially not when something on the scale of a new age’s is coming into being. Also, it needs to be born in mind that before spiritually anything new can come into being, that which went before it has to be broken down and removed. This is what’s been happening to us and our world for a long time.

The above shows why all truly great ideas, for example Christianity and socialism, that are intended to shake our world to its foundations and change it profoundly, have to be seeded into the collective consciousness of our world a long way ahead of their time. This is necessary because germinating and then manifesting ideas of such magnitude can take centuries, sometimes thousands of years, as Christianity and socialism are clearly showing. When the first shoots of such ideas begin to sprout, they become visible in the form of many trial runs that allow us to try more and more wrong ways. Each one of them has to be explored first, so that individually and collectively we can draw the learning from the mistakes we are making along the way. This process continues until the first useful fruits begin to appear on our world’s tree of knowledge, so they can be used to assist that which started as an idea and a mere vision of a peaceful Earth to become a reality in our world.

True Christianity is the purest form of socialism. Neither of them has as yet been practised on our planet. But every one of the wrong ways of trying socialism has always been taking us one step closer to this ideal kind of society, in which the Christ spirit wakes up in ever more hearts and souls and gradually takes over their whole being. When it comes to other human beings, we meet them as well as all other lifeforms, without any kind of distinction and prejudice, from the point of love in our hearts with kindness and patience, tolerance and understanding for each other’s foibles and the difficulties all human beings are bound to encounter on their pathway through life. We are helping each other to climb the hurdles that get in the way of the progress that is possible for us this time round. Giving to people instead of taking from them and exploiting them helps us to discover that being able to give and having something to share is much better way of living for human beings in earthly life. It means bringing God’s kingdom onto the Earth for everyone we meet.

And that, dear Friends, is the real meaning of the second coming of Christ * as the saviour and redeemer of us and our world. The first one was the appearance of the Jesus legend as the Universal Forces’ teaching aid. The great plan provided that this would lead us to the discover that we ourselves are the only ones who can save and redeem ourselves, each for themselves, and that no-one is going to do this for us.

True socialism and true Christianity will appear in our world together; the one without fail leads to the other. They are the road that takes us into the religion of the Aquarian Age *. The religions of the past have been of the head, but the new one is of the heart. It will rule our world with love and compassion, honesty and truth, mercy and forgiveness. Eventually all of us will be following it with integrity and loyalty to our own Christ nature. And regardless of where our destiny may ever wish to take us, we shall always be safely guided and protected when we follow the instructions of the living God within, our Highest Self. The Angelic forces are communicating with us through it.

If Jesus really had existed, he would qualify for the title of the first socialist to become known in our world. With the help of the legend of this half human and half Divine being the Highest forces were seeding the idea of a new world order deep into the consciousness of our world. Alas, it would take approx. another two thousand years before these ideas could seriously begin to stir and eventually manifest themselves on our planet.

I believe that, the more of us wake up to their true nature and strive to conduct our lives in keeping with the Universal laws, preferring peaceful and harmonious cop-operation with others to conflicts, the more peace will come to our world on the inner level quite naturally. As soon as something has happened there, it does not take long until it also manifests itself on the outer plane of life. Each one of us is required to make their contribution towards creating an increasingly peaceful world. This is the only way we shall finally free it from all manner of slavery and oppression, especially of the religious/spiritual kind, where warfare, violence and crime are no longer known.

An important ingredient in the creation of our new Earth is that ever more of us are re-discovering and returning to the age-old natural healing methods. Until they were systematically suppressed and in the end completely wiped out by Christianity, they had been the domain of the nurturing and caring realm of the Goddess and the feminine. Now that our world has returned into the conscious awareness of the Great Mother’s presence *, wherever healing work is called for, the Angels encourage us to tune the transmitter/receiver stations of our earthly minds into the frequencies of the Mother’s white healing magic *. With its help all sickness and even death will eventually be overcome on the Earth.

That’s how God and the Angels are patiently and lovingly guiding us step by step to our peaceful new world *. Without expecting anything in return, wise ones are doing their best to ease our planet’s birthing difficulties by freely and willingly serving the Highest and sharing their gifts with those who are in need of them. They are going to be rewarded by being allowed to take part in earthly life when the transformation is complete. If they so wish, that’s what they can do for a while. Then they will be free to move on to exploring the higher and eventually highest levels of life.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘The Return Of The Great Mother And The Feminine To Our World’
• ‘The Latter Days Of The Law Or The Second Coming’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘White Magic And Black Magic’
• ‘Finding Peace Of Mind’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Inspiration From Above – Part Two

Karl Marx – Father Of Communism

The German philosopher, social scientist and professional revolutionary Karl Marx, 1818-83, Sun and Moon in close conjunction in Taurus, is considered to be the founder of communism. In this capacity, he can be counted among the most influential pioneers of the Age of Aquarius *. Another one was Charles Darwin, 1809-1882, a contemporary of Marx, who was the father of the evolutionary theory and the author of ‘The Origin of the Species’. The ideas that were given to our world through these two men, each in their own unique way, have had an enormous impact on the perception and thinking of our world. Marx did this by formulating a theory of social change that has been deeply influencing most modern forms of socialism and communism in particular.

Motivated by the Aquarian concepts of human emancipation with equal rights and opportunities for all, Marx was looking for new ways of freeing humankind from the social, political and economic constraints that have always prevented us from reaching our full potential and giving of our best. ‘From each as he is able, to each as he requires,’ was the basis of his teachings. In my view, this is the attitude that will finally prevail in the Aquarian Age. As every one of us a special and unique being who was created to fulfil some specific task *, in the new age everybody will freely and willingly give of their talents, which the Universe in its great wisdom and boundless generosity has bestowed upon us.

Marx believed that philosophers only dealt with words that predominantly explained the past, but that for critical theorists like himself it was necessary to translate their theories into practice and the realities of earthly life, the way they were in his time and the way they would be shaping up in the future. He does not seem to have been too good at that himself. When he and his wife lived in exile and very reduced circumstances in London, she is supposed to have said to him: ‘You want to stop writing about capital and go out into the world and make some, so we can make ends meet a bit better.’

However, outside his home life, Marx’s impact on the social thinking of our world to this day has not been paralleled by any other thinker. He was a brilliant scholar and economist, as well as a philosopher. After studying law and philosophy he became a journalist. Because of his radical ideas he had to leave his native Germany and live in successive exiles in Paris, Brussels and finally London, where Marx spent years reading, researching and writing in the British Museum. With his close friend Friedrich Engels, he wrote the Communist Manifesto in 1848. This was followed by numerous other works, the most famous one of which are the three volumes of ‘Das Kapital’, a critical analysis of capitalism and the exploitation and alienation of the labour forces.

Friedrich Engels, 1820-1895, was a German philosopher, social scientist, journalist and businessman. Together with Marx he founded the Marxist theory. In 1845, he published ‘The Condition of the Working Class in England’, which was based on his personal observations and research in Manchester. He not only co-authored The Communist Manifesto with Marx, he also authored and co-authored, primarily with Marx, many other works. He was the one who supported Marx financially, so he could do the research he needed to write ‘Das Kapital’. After Marx’s death, Engels edited the second and third volumes of this book. On top of all that Engels organised Marx's notes on the Theories of Surplus Value, which he later published as the fourth volume of ‘Das Kapital’.

Marx had a vision of the Aquarian Age and the emergence of a new and just society that was based on economic abundance that was shared by all. He believed that in such a society individuals would achieve true freedom. But when the revolution finally came in Russia and later on in other countries, it was too early for Marx’s vision of freedom from oppression and need to become a reality in earthly life. To teach us many valuable lessons, the great plan of life provided at that stage of our race’s development should serve as a tool for dictatorships and tyranny.

When great ideas like Marx’s first have to be abused by those in pursuit of power for selfish purposes does not mean that any of the visions that were ever given through one of us have been false. Each time something of this nature happens is an essential ingredient of humankind’s learning curve. The portrait painted by Marx of the ideal society, in which everybody co-exists in peace and harmony and where there is a great abundance everything for all was very real indeed. Alas, it is taking a long time until sufficient numbers of us are spiritually mature enough to grasp that such a society can only come into being through everybody’s own efforts, and then to act upon this knowledge.

I believe that Christianity and socialism have a great deal in common, and that in principle there is nothing wrong and everything right with both these concepts. In my view, true Christianity, the way many of us are interpreting the Jesus legend by now, amounts to nothing short of applied socialism. Communism and capitalism have been forms of government that are paving the way to the ideal society we, with the help of God and the Angels, are in the process of creating. On the road leading to it we are still being taught many invaluable lessons. The first and most important one is learning from the mistakes of the past how NOT do conduct our affairs, individually and collectively. I believe that this also applies to the concept of Christianity, in view of the ever increasing amounts of spiritual knowledge that for a long time have been pouring into our race’s consciousness.

Believing that every word of the sacred texts of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, including the Jesus legend, is the truth and should be taken literally catered for humankind’s limited spiritual comprehension during its infancy and childhood. But as we grow into spiritual maturity and adulthood, it is not hard to see that the old version of every religion of our world is immensely enriched by the new interpretations we are finding and that there is no need for any conflict. The new lifts the old understanding of our world onto a higher level of consciousness. It allows us access to the heights where we quite clearly perceive the presence of the Divine in everything that is, including ourselves.

At last satisfactorily answers can be found for the questions that none of the religions of the past could supply. They never will be able to, even if they were around for another million years, which they most certainly will not. These questions would start with: ‘Why is there so much suffering in our world? *, ‘Why do bad things happen to good people’ * or ‘If there is a God, why does He allow things like war, crime and violence to exist?’ *

Each one of the belief systems of our world has always been a progression and a moving on from that which went before. As far as any new religion was concerned, it has always been a case of sorting the wheat from the chaff, i.e. discarding that which is no longer of any use and value to sufficient numbers of us because we have found a better understanding. When one has unsuccessfully been trying for many years to make some sense of the literal meaning of a religion’s words, it’s astonishing how this changes quite magically when one begins to recognise the higher esoteric meanings that have always been hiding behind its surface words. There could be no finer example than Christianity to demonstrate how, as soon as one understands its symbolisms and metaphors, the meaning of everything the story contains can be seen quite clearly.

None of the religions of our world on its own ever made much sense. Yet, as soon as one treats each one like a piece of a giant jigsaw puzzle * and joins them together, the picture of the religion of the new age * emerges. Just like the Sun in the sky above us rises in the East and sets in the West, the Sun rays of God’s sacred wisdom and truth once rose in the ancient civilisations of the East. Through the Middle East, beginning with Egypt, they reached our Western world, where the light of God’s Sun is in the process of setting in great splendour and glory. I believe it could not have happened any other way. And it will be interesting to observe how long it will take for the experiment of communism and all other dictatorship style governments to vanish from our world, to make room for more advanced and enlightened ways of living on our planet. The last remnants of this experience will soon have run their course, of that I am convinced.

Nanny states too are thinly disguised dictatorships. This kind of government will also reach its natural end, as ever more of us become aware of our true nature and our responsibility for the gift of life that has been entrusted into our care by the highest forces of Creation. Each one of us is responsible for their own wellbeing and that of our whole world. The rebellious anti-establishmentarianism of the Aquarian Zeitgeist will eventually induce people to rise in revolt and sweep before it that which is outdated and no longer of any use to our world. One way or another the old regimes will be removed and make room for the birth of true socialism and true Christianity, i.e. the birth of the Christ Spirit, on which every belief system of our world has been based.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?’
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’
• ‘Losing And Finding Faith’
• ‘The Giant Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Inspiration From Above – Part Three

Charles Darwin – One Of The Fathers Of The Evolutionary Theory

The tree of life’s wisdom is a living and rapidly expanding organism. Every soul, through the learning it gathers from its own experiences, is constantly adding to the knowledge that is already there. Thus the tree constantly grows and expands. Like on any tree, branches that are no longer productive and refuse to grow, have to die and will eventually be chopped off by those in charge of the tree.

Charles Robert Darwin was born in Shrewsbury, England, 12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882, the English naturalist, geologist and biologist, who was best known for his contributions to the science of evolution that established that all species of life have descended over time from common ancestors. Darwin’s Sun was in Aquarius and his Moon in Capricorn. The latter can be an indication of an overly cautious, timid and easily frightened personality that clings to tradition and the past, and is highly duty conscious. His Sun was trying to pull him forwards into as yet unknown fields of discovery, but his Moon for a long time firmly tied him to the past. Small wonder he struggled so much with the beliefs of his religion.

Born on the 12th day of February, he was also strongly under the influence of Sagittarius. This is the sign dedicated to the development of the following things: higher and Highest education, the laws – those of the Earth as well as the Universal ones, humankind’s superconscious faculties. Travelling and exploring on the earthly plane of life as much as the spiritual realms are also part of the Sagittarian domain. That’s why people born into this signs are known as the gypsies of the zodiac, but alas also as its procrastinators. Sagittarius and Aquarius are both forward looking signs. Some of the latter ones are known to be capable of thinking fifty years ahead of their time. His Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Capricorn are an indication that Darwin’s nature had two diametrically opposed parts and they caused him a great deal of conflict.

Darwin’s middle name Robert reveals the presence of Scorpionic energies in his character make-up. This awakens in many human souls the urge to explore the hidden aspects of life and peering behind the scenery of what can be observed by more superficial viewers. But, to those who are willing to dig beneath the surface and look beyond the ends of their noses, life willingly begins to reveal even its deepest mysteries and that on all its levels. This is what happened to Darwin and the result was his theory of evolution, which explained for the first time in the history of humankind that all living things on the Earth are connected with each other.

During his explorations on the Galapagos Islands Darwin in particular found much convincing evidence that any species that does not change dies and soon becomes extinct. The progress of our world is obstructed by anything that does not obey the law of evolution and refuses to make the required modifications, so that it has to be removed. This applies to everything that takes part in God’s Creation and therefore also the religions of our world that from time to time came and eventually disappeared. None of them ever came into being from nowhere. Each new belief system evolved and grew from all previous ones. On every occasion the Angels presented our world with a fresh legend, which during that period was right for the requirements of our race’s spiritual development, as well as for the region in which it was presented.

Nothing in the whole of Creation ever stands still and even the Angels are on an evolutionary pathway of their own. As we move forwards and upwards on the spiral of life, so do they. This is how it came about that, when the time for Judaism’s appearance had come, they gave us the legend of Abraham or originally Abram, who would eventually be considered to be the common patriarch of the three Abrahamic religions. In Judaism he was presented as the founding father of the Covenant of the special relationship between the Jewish people and God. In Christianity, he became the prototype of all believers, Jewish or Gentile. To denigrate Jewish claims of an exclusive relationship with God, Islam knows him as a ‘believer before the fact’. It would be a long time before any of them knew who or what God really is * and that in truth the whole of humankind is God’s chosen people *.

Be that as it may, the Great Father/Mother of all life was working through Darwin, the same as S/He does through each one of us. The Angels, as the executors of the God’s great plan of life, were the only authority who, before Darwin made his discoveries and gave them to our world, knew that unmodified ideas, the same as creatures and plants, are doomed. It has taken an astonishingly long time before our world could even begin to understand the presence of the Universal laws, God’s laws, and that all life in the whole of Creation is subject to them. With the help of Darwin’s observations the idea of the all-important law of evolution could at last be seeded into our world’s individual and collective consciousness.

Darwin’s findings were intended to act as a general waking up call for humankind, but being a devout Christian, he spent many sleepless nights struggling with the obvious results of his researches. Because of his own spiritual view of the world and that of the establishment around him, which was still dominated by the church and its beliefs, Darwin hesitated to publish his findings. They had shaken his own belief in the Creation story to its foundations and he knew only too well that they would cause an almighty uproar in the world around him. Unable to make up his mind to go ahead, he struggled with his conscience and procrastinated endlessly.

The Angels had expected that Darwin would encounter these difficulties. In their wisdom they decided to give the idea to another scientist as well. But eventually no further delays in the publication of his evolutionary theory could be tolerated by those in charge of our world on the higher and highest levels of life. That’s why in 1858, while Darwin was still writing his notes for what was going to be called ‘The Origin of the Species’, another intrepid traveller and explorer, like Darwin, surprisingly appeared on the scene. His name was Alfred Russell Wallace. Born 8.1.1823 his Sun was in Capricorn and his Moon in Sagittarius. Wallace contacted Darwin with the astounding news that his studies and observations had led him to the same conclusions as Darwin’s about the origin of all species in our world.

There really was no point in further delaying the publishing of Darwin’s findings. The result was an almost immediate joint presentation of the theory both men had developed. This is how Alfred Russel Wallace, 8 January 1823 – 7 November 1913 entered into the picture. He was a British naturalist, explorer, geographer, anthropologist and biologist, who was best known for independently conceiving the theory of evolution through natural selection. His paper on the subject was jointly published with some of Charles Darwin’s writings in 1858. That prompted Darwin to go ahead with making his own ideas about evolution public in ‘On the Origin of Species’. This book introduced the scientific theory that the branching patterns of evolution resulted from a process that he called natural selection, in which the struggle for existence has a similar effect to the artificial selection involved in selective breeding.

Wallace too had done extensive fieldwork, first in the Amazon River basin and then in the Malay Archipelago, where he identified the faunal divide now termed the Wallace Line, which separates the Indonesian archipelago into two distinct parts: a western portion in which the animals are largely of Asian origin, and an eastern portion where the fauna reflect Australasia. Wallace was considered the 19th century’s leading expert on the geographical distribution of animal species and is sometimes called the father of biogeography.

Wallace was one of the leading evolutionary thinkers of the 19th century and made many other contributions to the development of the evolutionary theory besides being the co-discoverer of natural selection. These included the concept of warning colouration in animals and the Wallace effect, a hypothesis on how natural selection could contribute to speciation by encouraging the development of barriers against hybridisation.

Wallace was strongly attracted to unconventional ideas, such as evolution. His advocacy of spiritualism and his belief in a non-material origin for the higher mental faculties of humans strained his relationship with some members of the scientific establishment. On top of his scientific work, he was a social activist and critical of capitalism, which he considered to be an unjust social and economic system in 19th-century Britain. Wallace’s interest in natural history resulted in his being one of the first prominent scientists to raise concerns over the environmental impact of human activities. He was also a prolific author who wrote on both scientific and social issues. The account of his adventures and observations during his explorations in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia, The Malay Archipelago, was both popular and highly regarded. Since its publication in 1869 it has never been out of print.

In a letter to his brother-in-law in 1861, Wallace wrote: ‘I remain an utter disbeliever in almost all that you consider the most sacred truths. I will pass over as utterly contemptible the oft-repeated accusation that sceptics shut out evidence because they will not be governed by the morality of Christianity. . . I am thankful I can see much to admire in all religions. To the mass of humankind religion of some kind is a necessity. But whether there be a God and whatever be His nature, whether we have an immortal soul or not, or whatever may be our state after death, I have no fear that I shall have to suffer for the study of nature and the search for truth. I wonder whether those who have lived in the belief of doctrines inculcated from childhood and which to them are rather a matter of blind faith than intelligent conviction, will be better off in a future state.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘On The Wings Of God’s Truth’
• ‘God’s Chosen People’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Inspiration From Above – Part Four

Don’t Give Up

When worries about our state of health, the material conditions of our life, our loved ones and whatever else are threatening to overwhelm us, it is helpful to remind ourselves that we are a beloved child and part of God. Our Creator’s love is merciful and all-forgiving and never leaves any one of us to struggle completely on their own with their earthly existence. Behind everything that happens here, as well as anywhere else in the whole of Creation, are the everlasting and all-enfolding arms of the Divine love.

In the spiritual background of Earth life God’s love provides us with Angels and Masters and other friends and helpers. Although none of them can be seen by earthly eyes, rest assured that they are always there and ready to assist us. They are not allowed to do the work for us, but they can supply us with the necessary courage and strength for working our way through any obstacle that comes our way. However, this kind of help cannot come to us unasked. It has to be humbly requested and invited by us and our own free decision. Choosing how to react in any kind of situation is the only freewill * anyone in our present existence ever truly has.

Everything that happens to us at any given time was created by our own thoughts, words and deeds in previous lifetimes by none other than us. Each one leaves its mark in the great book of life and because of the Universal law, God’s law of cause and effect, known in our world as the law of Karma *, during future earthly sojourns they unerringly find their way back to us, in some form or another. And that’s because the law decrees that everything in the fullness of time must return to its creator, whoever it may be.

This law is constantly at work throughout all worlds, including ours. And because it was designed by God’s wisdom and love, it benefits us and our world in many different ways. Whatever it brings to anyone has nothing to do with punishment, retribution and vengeance. Things of this nature have no place in the language of love, but belong to the experience world of the lower and lowest development stages of earthly life. During the middle phase we become more and more occupied with issues like redemption and forgiveness. In the highest part we are only interested in expressing the love in our heart through meeting all lifeforms with equal kindness, tolerance and goodwill and so doing our share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth.

When looked at from the right angle, it can be clearly seen that the law of Karma is one of opportunities of many different kinds. For example: for redeeming ourselves and learning something new and doing better in this lifetime than we did in previous ones, whilst we were still ignorant of the law of Karma and its effects. The experiences it brings force us to tap into our inner resources. This helps our consciousness to expand and we grow stronger and wiser all the time, until eventually we are ready to bring forth the best that is within us. Through unselfishly working for the good of all, we ourselves are not only evolving and moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, our whole race and world are progressing with us.

Being aware of these things, wise ones gracefully accept whatever comes their way. And whenever they are suffering in mind or body, maybe both, they see the times they are spending attending to the special needs of their condition as redemption for some of the things they created in other lifetimes through their own flawed thinking and behaviour patterns. Knowing that their suffering is not something that a malevolent fate has thrown upon them at random stops them from begrudging what they have to endure. Life has become much simpler for them since they started to follow the instructions of their inner guidance and therefore are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels. If we but ask, they are ever willing to help any caller to patiently work their way through paying our spiritual debts in the great bankbook of life.

Whatever may still have to happen to you, rest assured that nothing can hurt or harm your indwelling spirit and soul, because in all Eternity it will be resting securely in the tender and loving arms of our true parents, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life. The Highest forces alone can do the healing all earthly selves are here to seek. And if our behaviour shows the Angels that we are worthy of a healing miracle, as soon as our Karmic ledger has been balanced to their satisfaction, that’s how they will reward us.

In this proud land we grew up strong.
We were wanted all along.
I was taught to fight, taught to win.
I never thought I could fail.

No fight left or so it seems.
I’m a man whose dreams have all deserted.
I’ve changed my face, I’ve changed my name.
But no-one wants you when you lose.

Don’t give up,
‘Cos you have friends.
Don’t give up,
You’re not beaten yet.
Don’t give up,
I know you can make it good.

Though I saw it all around,
Never thought that I could be affected,
Thought that we’d be last to go.
It is so strange the way things turn.

Drove the night toward my home.
The place that I was born, on the lakeside.
As daylight broke, I saw the Earth,
The trees had burned down to the ground.

Don’t give up,
You still have us.
Don’t give up,
We don’t need much of anything.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos somewhere there’s a place
Where we belong.
Rest your head.
You worry too much.
It’s going to be alright.
When times get rough,
You can fall back on us.
Don’t give up,
Please don’t give up.

Got to walk out of here.
I can’t take any more.
Going to stand on that bridge.
Keep my eyes down below.
Whatever may come
And whatever may go,
That river’s flowing.
That river’s flowing.

Moved on to another town.
Tried hard to settle down.
For every job, so many men.
So many men no-one needs.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos you have friends.
Don’t give up,
You’re not the only one.
Don’t give up,
No reason to be ashamed.
Don’t give up,
You still have us.
Don’t give up now,
We’re proud of who you are.
Don’t give up,
You know its never been easy.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos I believe there’s a place.
There’s a place where we belong,

White, Joy Lynn / Melamed, Vincent Edward

Sung by Kate Bush & Peter Gabriel

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Don’t Give Up’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc
(Please copy and paste the above link into your browser.)

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 1’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 2’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 3’
• ‘Don’t Quit!’

aquarius123esoteric

PreviousNext

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization