Food For Thought - Part One

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Good Morning, Starshine

Good morning, Starshine,
O light of the Christ Star,
The Highest Star and Brightest Light
In the whole of Creation.
The Earth says: ‘Hello!’
You twinkle above us,
We twinkle below.

Good morning, Starshine,
You lead us along,
Our whole world as we sing
Our early morning singing song.
Singing a song,
Humming a song
Of freedom and of peace for all earthly life,
Forever and ever.

Amen

From the musical ‘Hair’
About the Age Of Aquarius

Book and lyrics by
James Rado and Gerome Ragni
Music by Galt MacDermot
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:53 pm

The Magic Bank Account

Imagine somewhere in our world there were a competition in which the main prize is a magic bank account into which every day a deposit of £86,400 is placed. You would be allowed to spend it in whichever way you wish, within certain limitations. They are as follows:

• You may only spend the money and none of it can be transferred into other accounts.

• Everything you did not spend in the course of each day is gone at the end of it.

• At the stroke of midnight every day the bank transfers another £86,400 into your account. Any time this can end without a warning, the account is closed and you do not receive another penny.

What would you do if that happened to you? As you could not possibly spend such a lot of money on yourself each day, maybe after purchasing anything you ever wanted you would do the same for all your loved ones, possibly even for people you just meet in the street and do not know. Might you wish to spend every penny because you could be sure that your account would be replenished every day?

Do I hear you say: ‘No need to think about that. It’s a silly game that could never happen in real life.’ Well, as a matter of fact it is not a game but something that really takes place every day and that for each one of us. The account is our life and the currency in it is time. We are all winners without ever becoming aware that this is the case. This is how it works:

• At the stroke of midnight every day we receive 86,400 seconds of time – free of charge, as a gift from the Universe.

• There is no need to worry about the state of our account, because it is constantly replenished. Yet, it can be closed any time and sometimes without warning. It is always today. The notion of yesterday is part of the illusion of earthly life and has gone forever. Tomorrow in truth never comes.

• Any remaining seconds when we go to sleep at night are still ours and can be spent, but only on ourselves. In dreamtime our spirit and soul goes home to the spirit realm and our energies are replenished after the stresses and strains of earthly life. If we ask for it before dropping off to sleep, we can find healing and peace with the Angels. Every second spent in dreamstate is by no means wasted. The times we spend there are very special and precious. The spirit world has always communicated with us through symbolisms and metaphors. Sometimes they appear in our dreams trying to help us find a better understanding of a situation.

So, what are you and I doing with the prize of 86,400 seconds received today? For many years I have been spending quite a portion of my daily quota on preparing this kind of thing for you, the members of my worldwide spiritual family. And if you gain something from my work and it helps you grow in wisdom and understanding of us and our world, I consider that part of my fortune well spent.

Come to think of it, aren’t the seconds we are given every day are worth a great deal more than the same amount in pounds? Are they not precious beyond compare because not all the money in our whole world can buy even a fraction of one of them back? Therefore, from now on let’s think at least for a moment about the gift we are receiving each day anew from the Universe and give thanks and praise for it and make an effort to enjoy as much as possible what’s left of our seconds. And as time passes much more quickly than we usually realise, it’s a good idea to take good care of ourselves and our loved ones, being happy and thankful for the time we are allowed to spend together.

May every one of your days, minutes and seconds be filled with a deep appreciation of the beauty and wonder of the Great Father/Mother’s Creation. Start spending your gift consciously and wisely and refuse to complain about growing old, as many never get to know the experience of so many seconds in their present lifetime.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Time’

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:26 pm

The Spiritual Background Of All Illnesses

Dis-Ease Of The Soul = Disease

All Conditions Can Be Healed

I believe that with the help and will of God and the Angels all conditions can be healed. This, however, cannot take places without first creating the right conditions for it and the part of my jottings that is now before you is an attempt at lighting the way. The consciousness of those who still mistake themselves for nothing but earthlings is in need of expanding into the recognition of humankind’s true nature. Every part of our whole being eventually finds healing through a better understanding of what this entails.

At the beginning of the Aquarian Age, mysterious afflictions of mind, body and spirit abound. Among them are mental illnesses, especially schizophrenia, ME, various types of eating disorders and breakdowns. I believe that the cause of all dis-eases is a lack of ease, i.e. harmony, between our small earthly self and our spirit and soul. Every complaint that manifests itself in our physical body shows that the former fails to understand the signals and needs of the latter. But, to paraphrase Polly Berrien Berends: ‘Everything that happens to us is our teacher. The secret is learning to sit at the feet of our own life and be taught by it. Everything that happens is a blessing that is also a lesson, or a lesson that contains a blessing.’

We are all the Universe’s beloved children of the Earth and an integral part of Its Creation. Our true nature is love and every one of us is valuable and has a right to find a measure of happiness in loving and being loved. All of us are in this life to seek healing for every aspect of our being, as well as our world. In this process our own latent healing abilities awaken and we evolve into a healer in our own right. I believe that this can only come about through an improved understanding of the higher purpose and meaning of our earthly existence and its spiritual background. This is also the most vital requirement for anyone who wishes to make sense of all the suffering our race has had to endure throughout the ages in earthly life.

Human beings are inquisitive and a natural hunger and thirst for a better comprehension of everything and why things have to happen form an essential part of our nature. To help us in this quest, the Universe since our entry into the Aquarian Age has been bringing us a renewed understanding of astrology’s purpose as a tool for getting to know God’s true nature and our own. The time has come for learning about the special relationship all human beings have always had with the Great Father/Mother of all life, who created this life and world for all of us to share.

For me, the Divine science is the finest imaginable instruments for anyone who is looking for a better understanding of the processes of life in general and their own in particular. That’s no doubt why the Universe is placing it before those who are interested and therefore ready to receive it. When it comes to learning about our predestined pathway and the lessons we have come to take part in during this lifetime, there can be no better tool than astrology. As human beings are complex creatures and each one of us is a many-faceted jewel, we can most certainly do with all the help we can lay our hands on.

And when one of us becomes ill, in my view no stone should be left unturned to find the true, i.e. underlying spiritual cause of the things that are troubling us. Presently, there are many very old souls on the Earth plane, who have been recycled many times over. Because of this wise ones bear in mind that it is quite likely that the explanation for their present difficulties can be found in negative and destructive thinking and behaviour habits they developed in previous lifetimes and brought with them into this one. This was done in the hope that this time round they would be able to change them into more positive and constructive patterns.

It seems to me that in spite of all the medical progress that has been made by our race up to now, especially in the technical and chemical field, our world is still short of sufficient understanding of what goes on inside our physical bodies on the spiritual level. Conventional medicine is unlikely to come up with the responses to our problems we are in this life to seek. No progress can be made for as long as some of its practitioners insist on treating the symptoms of the outer manifestations of that which is troubling us within, are suppressed with the help of chemicals.

Wise say no to such treatments. They prefer to explore the possible underlying causes of their complaint because they know that they are the true cause of all suffering that to this day exists in our world. They appreciate that whenever something goes wrong with their physical body, it is an indication that their soul is crying: ‘Look at me, do something for me to comfort and heal me!’ Wise ones know that the same as in every aspect of the human predicament, there is no magic wand anyone can wave to make their troubles simply disappear.

God is the greatest wise one of all, who is aware that such action would not do anything for humankind’s spiritual progress. That’s why the great plan of life decrees that each one of us for ourselves has to go in search of the knowledge that is required to get the healing process going. The Divine forces know better than anyone else that healing bodies is good, but soul healing is better. This is because unless the underlying cause of any complaint is found and the surrounding soul issues attended to and resolved first, no permanent healing can take place in our physical bodies. The illness will recur and flare up again and again, until the issues have been attended to. If that does not happen in our present lifetime, it will have to wait for a coming one.

This highlights the urgency of getting to work and setting off on our very own healing journey of a thousand miles. But where does one sensibly start? With getting to know ourselves and our predestined pathway through life more intimately and the best way of doing this is through familiarising ourselves with the details of our birthchart. These days, I perceive each one of them as a page from a full colour picture book, the great book of life, which lays open before me.

Lifetime after lifetime, we slowly march through all the astrological signs and houses. Designed with endless love and infinite wisdom, care and attention to details, this is how the various aspects of our being and life are steadily developed. That’s why, to my mind, the best starting point of anyone’s individual healing journey is the study of the Divine science. The less you know about the subject and do not approach it with an expectation of fortunetelling and horoscopes, the better. If this applies to you, how about becoming your very own astrologer, the D.I.Y. way. The only thing required is an unprejudiced, open mind that is not clouded and closed by prejudices and false beliefs.

Nothing makes me feel as loved and safe, cared for and protected than when I reflect on the fact that the lessons of my life have always been shown in my birthchart. For a long time, I didn’t have a clue about it. Yet, in the end all I had to do was learning how to interpret the astrological glyphs and symbols and get to know the many things they can reveal about me and my life. I am sure astrology can start doing the same for you, as soon as you begin to study my interpretations of the Sun signs.

When you become your own astrologer, you will soon find out that basically, it’s all very simple – just like all truly great ideas. The Sun by sign and house position shows the direction in which our Highest or God Self is pulling us. The Moon by sign and house position can tell us a lot about what we did in our most recent lifetime. The sign on the Ascendant is the window through which we perceive our world. It also shows the way we communicate and interact with the people around us and the way they see us. Find out more by following the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

Folk wisdom says: ‘Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day, but if you teach them how to fish, you feed them for a lifetime.’ I have no intention of catching any fish for you. I would like you to learn how to fish, so that you too will be able to feed yourself – not only for your present lifetime but way beyond.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘Family Energies’
• ‘Our Afflictions Are Not Ancestral Curses’
• ‘The Rescue’
• ‘Be Your Own Astrologer’
• ‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Fears And Anxieties – The Cause Of Disease

‘First people sacrifice their health in order to make money and then they spend lots of it to recuperate their health. At all times many are so anxious about the future that they cannot enjoy the present. As a result, they neither live in the now nor in the future, walking through their earthly existence as if they were never going to die. And so, they eventually leave this plane of life without ever having really lived. How sad!’ The Dalai Lama, edited by Aquarius.

As human spirits and souls who are temporarily encased and trapped in physical bodies, we owe it to ourselves to make time available to find out about the spiritual background of our existence and start asking questions like: ‘Who or what am I and what is the true purpose of my being here? When my earthly life is over, what is going to happen to me then?’ For as long as we remain ignorant of these things, there is no way of knowing that each time our physical body comes down with some kind of complaint, our soul is sending us a signal that something is amiss with our life. The only way it can attract our attention is through our physical body, because that’s where it lives. It has no other way of communicating with us and if its signals are ignored for too long, in the end they can do nothing but manifest themselves in the form of all manner of complaints.

To this day, many in our world are living in a state of permanent fear and anxiety, simply because they have not yet discovered that our earthly existence fulfils a higher purpose and unfolds itself against a spiritual background. I am by no means the only one who believes that this is the underlying cause of all humankind’s problems, health related and otherwise. The deep underlying cause of each one is the individual and collective fears and anxieties of our world. They in turn have their origin in not knowing and understanding ourselves, each other, the processes of life, where we have come from, where we are going to and what the future has in store for all of us.

Spiritually, knowledge is light and ignorance darkness. The Age of Aquarius is the age of knowledge and truth. The deeper we enter into it, the more urgent becomes everyone’s task to learn as much as possible about the above mentioned things. And that has to continue until everybody is in the know and the last traces of darkness of ignorance have gone from our world. But how can we overcome our fears when there is so much in our world to be afraid of? By shedding the light of knowledge onto that which we fear and familiarising ourselves with it. When we thus bravely look our fears in the face, it dawns on us that in truth they always have been nothing but phantoms and imaginings.

I believe that healing bodies is good, but that healing souls is better and of much greater importance. This is because the physical body is the vessel and the vehicle, an outer manifestation of its indwelling spirit and soul. As touched upon earlier, this part of our being is constantly trying to communicate with us through the cells of our physical body. If something is amiss with any aspect of our life, they send signals to their counterpart, our earthly self, in the hope of being heard and acted upon the right way.

If we ignore the signals, for the simple reason that we don’t understand that this is what the symptoms we are feeling are, of necessity the callings have to get ever stronger. When nothing is done about them for too long, in the end the soul has no option but to manifest them as illnesses in our physical body. This is particularly true for cancer, one of our world’s most rampant afflictions. I am convinced that with more understanding of the spiritual background of life in general and illnesses in particular, the right responses to our souls’ warning signals can be made at an early stage. With this cancer will gradually disappear from our world.

But, what is it that makes anything attack and destroy another part of itself or something else? Fear! I believe that this also applies to the cells of our physical body. When one looks at the behaviour of cancerous cells, it is not hard to see that this illness can only be an outer manifestation of unrecognised and suppressed inner fears. How is it possible that cells react in this way? It is because the soul memories of all our lifetimes, not just the present one, are stored in the cells of our physical bodies.

That’s how we are constantly carrying around with us the imprints of the most frightening and traumatic experiences we ever had to endure in the long course of our evolutionary journey. These memories are the shadows of past realities. Although we are unaware of them on the conscious level, our soul most certainly knows each one. They are sitting in our subconscious, waiting to be worked with and released, once and for all. And that’s the only purpose such memories now serve. We bring them with us into each new lifetime, in the hope that one fine day we shall have grown wise enough to work on overcoming them.

The soul is the soft, sensitive, emotional aspect of our being in both genders. The soul or psyche is part of our waterbody and for as long as our earthly self fails to respond to the signals of our soul, for whatever reasons, the fear in the cells of our body finally become too powerful. Not knowing which way to turn any longer, in their desperation they start to attack the healthy cells that are continuously produced by our body to keep it in good condition.

However, its resistance is lowered during extended stressful periods when one crisis after another has to be coped with or maybe unhealthy living patterns begin to show their effects. Under such conditions healthy cells succumb much more easily to attacking ones and, if early signals are ignored or suppressed in some way, the result may be cancer. But even this does not have to mean the end of the road for anyone’s present lifetime. Much new understanding can be found and spiritual progress made by those who are willing to work with their illness rather than giving in to it.

Wise ones do not attempt to suppress their soul’s signals with chemicals but prefer to go in search of alternative natural ways and spiritual healing. Yet, these things can never be an end in themselves. Unless they are supported by the required inner healing work, they will have little or no effect. This requires shedding the deeply ingrained negative and destructive thinking and behaviour patterns we have brought with us from previous lifetimes, because they are the underlying cause of any kind of affliction. Finding a better understanding of life and its processes quite naturally alters our attitude and approach to life and helps us to let go of the false beliefs we are likely to have been holding onto like grim death.

That alone can bring about the true and lasting healing of every aspect of our being we are in this life to seek. No-one can do the work this requires for us and nobody can heal us, except we ourselves. In the process we slowly but surely evolve into a saviour and redeemer of ourselves and our world. This is because on the inner level all life there is no separation between anything. As a result, when one of us heals the whole of humankind and our world are healing with us and all human souls eventually have to make their contribution towards it.

What is opening before us is the healing/healer’s pathway and that requires from us total commitment and dedication to that which is good, right and beautiful in our world, leaving behind everything that is not yet sufficiently highly evolved to be that way. The highest forces of life can only bring this kind of healing to those who are willing to unselfishly serve the highest good and greatest joy of all, thus doing our share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘When Will The Kingdom Come?’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘The Law Of Life’
• ‘Thought Can Do Anything’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:05 pm

The Behaviour Of Cancerous Cells

Bearing in mind the creative power of thinking, wise ones make a special effort at sending nothing but good and positive, kind and loving thoughts to anyone. They are doing this because they know that our thinking influences our actions in quite a natural and spontaneous way and it does the same to the physical matter that surrounds us everywhere on the earthly plane. Good and positive thinking quickens its very cells and atoms, and the consistency of matter gradually changes into an ever finer, more delicate and ethereal one. The more of us make an effort to follow these guidelines, with the passing of time our whole planet will become ever more beautiful to look at and pleasant to live upon.

How can this be applied to the behaviour of cancerous cells and why are they acting in this manner in the first place? What are they reacting to? Only that which is afraid has any need to defend itself. It then becomes aggressive and may even attack others first in the hope of avoiding being assaulted by them. This is true on all levels of life, including the cell structure of our physical bodies. With that in mind, we return to the ‘misbehaving’ cells mentioned in the previous chapter. Why are they behaving in this way? Are they really misbehaving or could it be that they are simply sending an emergency signal through which our soul tries to attract the attention of our earthly self that something in our life is seriously amiss and calling for our attention.

The cells have every right to react the way they are doing because our carrying on reveals that we are failing to show any love for the gift of life that has been bestowed upon us by the Highest. If we did love and respect ourselves as well as our life, we would only be thinking and acting in loving ways and do what genuinely is good for us. The law of the Universe is love and from this material every aspect of our being has been created, mind and body, spirit and soul. Anything and anyone who truly loves would never dream of harming the object of their affections. True love only wants the best for the other one, even if it means stepping back from something that we also like and want, but freely and willingly go without so that the wish or wishes of the loved one can be fulfilled.

This is another principle that applies to the cells of our physical bodies as much as it does to the souls that dwell within them and it is also true for the families, groups, countries and nations these souls belong to. Whenever cells turn cancerous, it’s the soul’s way of requesting that the outer self should go within and take a look at where adjustments in its life’s structure are necessary. Each time our physical body comes down with any kind of illness, it’s a signal from our inner self. The best way of getting to the bottom of what might have gone wrong is by looking within instead of without and making time available for a healing journey. The first step we do in this direction shows our soul that we are willing to listen to its calling. If, however, we continue to ignore its needs, in the end our soul has no choice but to scream ever louder and cancer may eventually by the result of our disregard.

We are told that with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible, crooked corners be made straight, mountains moved and all conditions healed. Each time one of us ventures forth in search of healing for any kind of condition, we are entering the healing/healer’s pathway and that is our very own opportunity for finding out whether that promise can come true for us and our condition or whether they are but empty words.

Wise ones are aware that we are all in this life to find healing and through this evolve into healers and lightbringers, each in their own right. That’s why, at the slightest indication of physical discomfort of any kind, instead of reaching for chemicals and pills, they go an inner journey to find out how they can contribute to the healing process. The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more we and our world are going to find true and lasting cures for every illness that is known in our world.

The essence of a White Eagle teaching from the Lodge’s calendar April 2013 confirms this: ‘Some time in the future the scientists of your world will discover that the Divine healing rays are very real. The more all of you work with them, the more their power increases. There will come a time when all healing in earthly life will be done this way, even in the case of accidents. Every one of the methods that are used in your world to this day will be replaced by the beautiful Angelic spiritual healing.’

These energies are God’s white magic and tapping free of charge into them is every soul’s birthright. Wise ones ask their inner guidance to show them how to use them energies wisely. This learning process gradually aligns our own energies to those of the source of our being, the spirit of the Universal Christ, light of all lights. With the passing of time its blessing and healing power will become everyone’s single most precious inner resource. At all times, it is ready and waiting to flow into and through all who freely and willingly connect with it and humbly follow the directions of their inner guidance how to send the healing energies to wherever they are needed.

For anyone who requires healing for mind, body, spirit and soul, the most urgent requirement is to stop looking towards others to do this work for them. Nobody can heal us except we ourselves, though not on our own. God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to assist us and to show us that with their help all things really are possible and that any kind of condition can be healed, within the limitations and boundaries of the sufferer’s Karma.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Freedom Of Choice’
• ‘Don’t Quit!’
• ‘What Is Love?’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:55 pm

We Are Never Alone

For many people times of serious illness open a gateway to becoming aware of the spiritual background of life and the true purpose of our earthly existence. Into the minds of those who are still closed off from these realms, questions are likely to rise like: ‘What if I don’t recover and this kills me? What will happen to me then?’ Thoughts of this nature leave us in a more fearful state than ever, which is not at all conducive to getting the healing process going. Yet, every major ailment that befalls us is invariably a wake-up call from our soul. Forcefully, it stops us from what we are doing to provide us with time to reflect on whether everything in our life is okay or whether something might be in need of changing.

Without being aware of it, we have started on a healing journey. Guided by the wise one within, of whose presence we are as yet unaware, it may dawn on us that all human beings, without exception, consist of an earthly and an eternal part. In our times of deepest distress, anguish and suffering the need to start praying awakens in us and we feel increasingly drawn to quiet contemplations and/or meditations that will help us to go within and get in touch with our Highest or God Self, the wise one or living God within.

When this connection has been re-established and grown strong enough, the time has come for humbly requesting to be shown how to heal all aspects of our nature. This can only be done through reconciling them, so that they work together instead of one part of our being fighting against the other. The healing process can only begin when our earthly mind has calmed down sufficiently for our spirit and soul, our higher nature, to take over at least at times. Therefore, it is important to make time available for this purpose on a regular basis and to create a quiet space in which our physical body is comfortable and can relax enough for its cells to open. Only then can the white healing magic of the Universal forces enter and do its work.

Having talked extensively with people from all walks of life about God, the Universe and the final destiny of humankind, I never came across anyone who did not feel that some kind of higher authority or power just has to be in charge of us and our world. Even those who initially insist that they do not believe in anything usually open up when I tell them that in my view they – the same as everybody else – is a beloved child of the Universe.

That’s an excellent starting point for anyone who is in need of healing and who is not? When someone’s interest begins to stir into life, I explain that the Universe can and does help every one of us, but that it will only do so when asked and that uninvited it does not intrude upon anyone. To avoid disappointment, it needs pointing out that it is unlikely that help will appear the very moment it is requested, although if someone’s need is particularly great, it may come straight away. No matter what happens, as long we ask for assistance it will always come, sooner or later, one way or another.

I find it a great relief to know that, whatever obstacles we have to overcome in earthly life, none of us is ever alone. The Angels and Masters of the spirit world as well as countless numbers of spirit friends and helpers are always with and around us. On the inner level they are part of us. And each one of us has one main spirit guide who, like a shining star above us, i.e. on the higher levels of life, is our direct connection with the mind of the Highest.

Whether someone is as yet aware of this or not, at all times each one of us is subject to the Universal laws of evolution and Karma. Nothing in our world or any other ever comes about per chance or is a coincidence. Everything always serves the wise higher purpose of teaching us – and our world maybe – a lesson. That’s why there really is no point in thinking that we could have avoided or changed anything that ever took place in our life.

I do believe that there is a great plan of life in which all of us have their allocated space. We have every reason to trust that the Great Architect of the Universe holds this plan and a smaller one for each individual life within it in His/Her loving hands. This ensures that everything is at all times working together for good and that things work out in the end. The only way we can influence how our life unfolds is through our reactions to that which happens to us. The more we do so positively by accepting that every experience is meant to teach us something and then making an effort to recognise the purpose of our lesson, the more we gain in strength and increasing amounts of spiritual light in the form of wisdom and understanding fill our whole being. The right to choose how we wish to react to the circumstances in our life is the only freedom any one of us has in our present existence.

This is the only thing that truly matters for as long as we find ourselves nailed to the cross of earthly life. In any moment our reactions reveal to the wise ones in charge of us which level of understanding our spiritual development has reached. By the way, Christianity by no means invented the cross. It was merely taken over from older civilisations and religions, who knew it as one of the most ancient symbols of humankind’s earthly existence. It represents the cross of matter to which each one of us is tied or nailed while in incarnation.

It’s worth reminding ourselves that originally the cross was surrounded by the circle of God’s love. The Celtic Cross to this day bears witness to this fact. When Christianity removed the circle around the cross, with the passing of time our race became ever more detached from the conscious awareness of God’s never changing presence. However, nothing will ever have the power to destroy what the circle had stood for. Now that the age of truth is with us, things of this nature are re-entering our individual and collective consciousness.

Our gradually increasing understanding of God’s true nature and our own enables us to consciously take possession of the knowledge that everything truly has always rested safely in the loving hands of the highest forces of life. We then realise that truly there is no need to be anxious and afraid about the things that still have to take place in our world and what the future may hold in store for us, individually and as a race.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 1’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 2’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 3’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘The Esoteric Meaning Of The Crucifixion’
• ‘The Angel In Disguise’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Fear, The Root Of All Evil

In my view, fear is the root of all evil and suffering in our world, and also the main cause of cancer. An increasing awareness is coming to humankind that mind, body and spirit are equally important for everybody’s overall wellbeing and that every part demands special care and attention from us. Many are aware by now that we, the small earthly self, are spirit and soul encased in matter, i.e. our physical body. As pointed out many times before, the way I understand this life is that each one of us has come into this lifetime to find healing through learning how to get all parts of our being to work together harmoniously.

The soft and sensitive feeling side of our nature is our soul and the only way the soul has of communicating with its counterpart, the small earthly self, is through the cells of everybody’s physical body. Whenever one of its parts is hurting it is invariably a message from our soul that something in our lives is not right and therefore demands our attention. For as long as the earthly self remains unaware of the presence of its spirit and soul within, it can hardly help failing to understand its requirements and the most basic spiritual principles of life. The soul must then keep on hammering with ever greater strength at the door of its earthly self’s conscious awareness.

Ignorance never could protect anyone against the consequences of any of their actions. Until we finally realise that any pain in our physical body represents a plea from our soul to deal with whatever may be out of kilter in our lives in a constructive manner, there is nothing for it but enduring whatever comes our way – without having any idea that we ourselves are the real cause of our suffering. Fortunately, many by now accept that any illnesses, discomfort and dis-eases that manifest themselves in our physical bodies are invariably messages from our soul that something requires our most urgent and diligent attention.

It is true that lots of our fears date back to our early childhood, but I believe that there are also a great many which we have brought with us from other lifetimes. Their memories are by now seated so deep within our consciousness that on the surface they can no longer be recognised. If as a result, they remain unnoticed for too long and can therefore not be dealt with in the appropriate manner, they can do nothing but continue to fester away. Finally, the soul’s need gets so great that it expresses its suffering through the very cells of our physical body and we become ill, sometimes so severely that cancerous cells develop that attack and destroy the good ones.

This is the reason why I believe that society will never conquer cancer, the greatest scourge of our age, with chemicals alone. To my mind, deep soul healing and releasing work are the only things that can help us forward here. It seems to me that the overall message our physical bodies are trying to give us whenever there is some pain or discomfort somewhere is: ‘Heal me! Find healing for me!’

Negative thoughts and feelings are a normal part of the healing process we all have to go through on our way back home into our true reality. Cleansing our consciousness of them and clearing them out so that they will never return is the only reason why they come knocking at our inner door. Many excellent books have appeared by now to assist us in this sometimes rather daunting task. My booklist in the ‘Further Reading’ section on this site contains several. To those who are looking for down-to-earth practical advice about healing on all levels of their being, I warmly recommend Dr. Ingrid Bacci and her work. Her self-help books to me are the best ones that have ever come my way on my healing journey thus far.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Art of Effortless Living – Simple Techniques for healing, mind, body and spirit’. The goal of this book is to offer the reader a comprehensive, practical and pleasurable map of the journey into becoming more fully ourselves and of helping us to find the healing that we and our world so desperately need.

• ‘Effortless Pain Relief – Especially from Chronic Pain’, a worthy companion to and extension of the previous book.

• For further information on these books, as well as free articles about Dr. Bacci’s work, please go to www.ingridbacci.com.

It may interest you that both Ingrid Bacci’s Moon and Ascendant are in Scorpio. She is living proof of the fact that everything that applies to the Sun in Scorpio does in equal measure to the Moon and the Ascendant in this sign. But there is more! The way the author describes her life in her books presents us with one of the finest case studies imaginable of the regenerative powers of Scorpio; its stamina, determination and sheer willpower to rise above all obstacles. She and her life can serve as shining examples to us all. They demonstrate how the human spirit is capable of lifting itself above the limitations of the Earth, as soon as it learns to listen to and follow its inner guidance.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:33 pm

The Fear Of Losing Our Identity

At the time of writing ‘War And Peace Among Nations’, ‘Hanna’s Daughters’ by Marianne Frederiksson came my way. I warmly recommend this moving, thought-provoking and insightful book. It deals with the psychology of human relationships, especially between mothers and daughters, as well as the men in their lives. There was one passage in this book that struck a deep chord in me because of its relevance to my own memories of the war. On one occasion, the author speaks through one of the women in her tale. Born in the same year as myself, she was by that time in her sixties: ‘The war was even more remarkable. I’ve never thought about how it left its mark on my childhood, how much of my fear has its origins there. And yet I remember the German pilot burning in the air above us, and father coming and going, in uniform and talking about evil.’

The story is set in Sweden, one of the few European countries that managed to remain neutral during the Second World War. Through the mother of the above mentioned child, the author earlier describes how the people around her and she herself cowered like frightened rabbits, while their country was clinging onto its fragile neutrality. Although the mother carefully tried to protect her child against the influences of the war, one day when the little girl was three, they chanced to be outside when close to them a blazing German plane dropped from the sky. To her greatest chagrin, she could not shield her child against catching a glimpse of how the pilot was burnt alive.

To my mind, nothing could explain better than these words how wars affect us all through our collective consciousness and the soul of our world. Because on this level of life we are all one, we feel everybody else’s suffering and fears and they feel ours. So much of this has by now accumulated in every individual consciousness, as well as that of our world, that it is hardly surprising that many types of cancer are becoming ever more rampant. As mentioned earlier, I believe that the roots of this disease reach down into the deepest layers of our soul memories. That is why, to my mind, medications of the chemical kind will never enable us to find genuine cures; they can only come from the patient’s individual psyche and that of the collective. How heart-warming it is to witness that by now many are seeking alternative approaches!

As mentioned before, deep-seated and intense fears when left unattended for a long time can do nothing but eventually manifest themselves as illnesses in our outer vehicles. They are invariably a cry for help from the soul in its attempts at communicating with us. Release from our anxieties and healing of the damage they cause can in my view only come through renewing our inner connection with our Highest or God Self. When we rediscover our true nature and our spiritual roots, our soul finds peace and our whole being restores itself and heals. Over time, this also slowly starts to express itself in our physical bodies.

Whenever something is too frightening and traumatic for us to release from our subconscious during waking times, including in meditative states, the Universe rescues us in many ways. As a means of helping us let go of such things we are then given in dreamtime a symbolism that we can interpret and understand. For example, if someone has a nightmare of losing their identity, especially if this is a recurring dream, it is highly unlikely that dreams of this nature are meant to be premonitions and a taste of things to come.

I believe that our Highest Self merely uses them as symbolisms. In its infinite wisdom it appreciates that this is the only safe way that the earthly self can shed some of its most fundamental fears, which at present may be stopping its soul from making the progress that could otherwise be achieved. Should any of our fears by now be so deeply embedded in our subconscious that they cannot be reached any other way, all is by no means lost. With great love and compassion the Universe knows our difficulties and helps us move forward in dreamtime.

The final destiny of every human being is to bring forth the characteristics of their own Christ nature and through this evolve into a Christ Star, each in their own right. This happens without loss of our identity and individuality. Unaware of this, during the early stages of our earthly development the small self’s fear of losing them is even greater than the one of death. That is the reason why in the course of many lifetimes we are so terrified of death. It takes a long time until we realise that in truth nobody ever loses their uniqueness and identity, not even when we find out way back home into the conscious awareness of our oneness with God.

That’s what the whole process of individuation has been about. This means that even when you and I have reached the highest level of consciousness, you will still be you and I shall continue to be me. Because we are sparks of the Divine, like God we are immortal and eternal beings of light, and the fear of death is no longer required.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Gift Of Individuality’
• ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’
• ‘You Are Special’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Letting Go Of Fear And Pain

The mystics of all ages have puzzled over the mystery of God. Did it ever occur to them that we ourselves are the greatest mystery of all? Well then, who and what are we truly? Every human soul is a spark of the Divine and our true parents are the Great Father/Mother of all life. Their only born Son/Daughter, through whom all life is given, is the Spirit of the Universal Christ, the light of all lights and star of all stars, the Great Sun beyond and behind the Sun of our solar system. Each one of us is special and unique, a tiny particle of an immense whole, and the only one of its kind in the whole of Creation.

The potential of every human soul is unlimited, but before we can seriously begin to dream about fulfilling any of it, we first have to deal with the two main themes of our earthly existence: fear and pain. As there is so much of both in everybody, the need for overcoming our fears and healing our pain, so that our soul can find rest, peace and healing is great. Any distress our souls suffer manifests itself through pain and discomfort in our physical bodies. And whenever fear and pain are threatening to overpower you, the way they certainly frequently do with me, to my mind there is only one way of dealing with them constructively and that is by asking God and the healing Angels for their help. When you do, listen for their responses from within the very core of your being through the world of your feelings, your intuition.

The list of the fears all of us have to become familiar with is a long one. It begins with the fear of life and ends with the fear of death, with a rich variety of types, shades and degrees of fear in between. In the course of learning to pay attention to what rises from within, it often seems as if a sheer endless assortment of fears were constantly trying to pop to the surface of our conscious awareness. But even when they do and are staring us in the face, they are not meant to frighten us some more. They are relics and excess luggage from the past. All they want from us is to let us know: ‘I am a shadow and a skeleton of past realities. You no longer have any need for me. Release me – dissolve me – heal me and let me go.’

The great wisdom of the Divine has provided that we should only be afraid of something for as long as we fail to understand it. Making an effort to understand the issue concerned shows that we are dealing with it. That’s why it is better by far to get to know our fears, to face and explore them, instead of running away from them. During this process, our apprehension gradually decreases, until hopefully every last shred of this particular fear has gone from us for good. If that still sounds like a Utopian idea to you, I assure you that it is well worthwhile to give it a try. Having experienced it first hand, I have every reason to believe with my whole being that with the help and the Will of God:

• All things are possible.
• All conditions can be healed.
• Even our worst fears can be overcome.
• Our fiercest enemy is our own small frightened earthly self. It too can and indeed has to be conquered by us.

This is a subjugation that like no other one demands an extra rich measure of love, forgiveness, tolerance and compassion for our lower earthly self. For as long as human souls remain ignorant of their own true nature they cannot really help to create ever more difficult and traumatic relationships and the ensuing negative Karma. Both of these aspects accompany us through one lifetime after another. This continues until we reach the great turning point on the evolutionary spiral of life when at last we become aware of the true purpose of our earthly sojourns. We become familiar with the workings of the Universal laws and how they manifest themselves everywhere, including our own lives.

To me, the freedom of the Aquarian Age most of all means a world where fear and pain no longer exist. I have always been a very fearful person and having to endure my share of pain, that is the world of my dreams. Hand in hand with God and Angels, it is up to each one of us to do our share of bringing it into being. Aquarius is an Air sign and we have entered into an age of knowledge. Knowledge is power and the time has come for letting go of all our fears and healing every pain. Both were caused by our own ignorance and we are here to learn how to attend to them in perfect and natural ways through the power of understanding of what lies behind them. Knowledge provides us with the instrument for freeing ourselves from anything that is bothering us.

Knowing who and what we are, where we have come from and where we are going to helps us to shed our fear of life and also of death. And being aware of the Cosmic laws and endeavouring to conduct our lives in accordance with them, enables us to get back into harmony with the stream of consciousness of all life. Our knowledge supplies us with the freedom to act in keeping with our real nature. That enables us to create nothing but good in our lives. Giving of our best in all our encounters is easy when one knows that in due course nothing but the best is sure to return, for that is the law. For those who are aware of the purpose and meaning of humankind’s existence, there is no longer any need to continue struggling against an unknown and at times seemingly evil fate and destiny. That, to me, makes all the difference in the world – that alone is true freedom!

From ‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:30 pm

The Fear Of Annihilation

There is no doubt in my mind that humankind’s worst fear by far is that of annihilation and non-existence, of being snuffed out like a candle when in fact we are moving into the world of light, our true home, and merely leaving our physical bodies behind. In the early stages of our earthly education, as young and inexperienced souls, we have no choice but to believe the teachings of the religions, specifically created for this purpose, to convince us with the greatest air of authority that life is a one-off thing. As a result, we move through it nurturing the belief in our bosom that we can please ourselves, do what we like and get away with just about anything, if need be murder – in some cases quite literally.

For as long as we are convinced that a bullet through our head or a cyanide capsule in our mouth will wipe us out or snuff us out like a candle, we are quite capable of killing and maiming, massacring and taking hostages, torturing and maltreating anyone who treats us badly. Maybe they do not share what we think of as true, holy and sacred, possibly make fun of it. Or maybe it’s someone who simply gets in the way what we perceive as our progress or we just don’t like them. We may even hope to deserve a special place in Heaven for our behaviour or go straight to paradise as a reward for our ‘heroic’ deeds.

That is an exceedingly far cry from what really happens. At the moment of physical death when we leave our earthly identity with its physical body behind, we once again become aware of our true nature as spirit and soul and return to the world of spirit, our true home. That’s where all of us go, for the simple reason that there isn’t anywhere else. The awareness of being spirit and soul reminds us that the Divine presence never leaves us and that because of this at all times we stand before our Creator, each one of us on their own. This is not like a standing or kneeling in front of some kind of throne, the way the God was presented to us in previous ages.

Let us not blame the religions that taught false beliefs like this one. They too were necessary so that we should get to know the lower and lowest characteristics of our earthly nature. Poor humankind! In our ignorance of the things that truly matter in life, like the knowledge of our immortality and the Cosmic laws, our Creator’s laws, as young souls we march through life and accumulate ever more negative Karma, blissfully unaware that the bill will eventually be presented to us for every one of our misdeeds.

Ignorance of the existence of the Universal laws could never protect anyone against having to live with them and the need for harvesting the bitter fruits as the consequence of the seeds we once sowed with every one of our thoughts, words and actions. Every bit of suffering that has been caused to any form of life has to be made good and redeemed by us, at some stage during our evolutionary journey through life. And each time we have left the physical reality of Earth life behind and returned into the world of spirit, our true home, there does come a day of judgement. To our astonishment, however, it isn’t at all like what we were taught by the churches we left behind.

In our other world we stand, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, before ourselves and take a good look at everything that happened in the lifetime we just left behind and in others before it, if this one is not our first encounter with Earth life. Suddenly we understand why Shakespeare wrote in ‘As You Like It’:

This wide and Universal theatre
Presents more woeful pageants than the scene, wherein we play.
All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one person, in their time, plays many parts.

To help us gain a better understanding of the purpose and meaning of our earthly existence and so that we should get at least an inkling of the complexities that are hidden behind it, throughout the ages God’s Divine wisdom and truth has been presented to humankind in many and varied forms. It has constantly flown through and worked with all manner of channels. Shakespeare was one of them. Do you find it as astonishing as I do how long it sometimes takes until the meaning of some of the wisdom that was given to our world in this manner actually comes clear?

How much longer will it take until finally all of us are aware of what the concepts of God and the Universe truly mean? One cannot help wondering what will emerge, as everybody’s understanding of them is going to be at least slightly different from anyone else’s. Our relationship with the Divine is a highly personal and intimate one and because God is as much part of us as we are part of God, our perception of it depends on the relationship we have thus far been able to establish with this part of ourselves. The task of every soul on the Earth plane is to search for their own philosophy of life that is based on their understanding of the meaning and purpose of their own being and that of all life. To my mind, this can only be found by making an effort at peering behind the curtains of Earth life and into its spiritual background, especially through its most profound experiences of birth and death.

A great abundance of fears, superstitions, false beliefs and illusions to this day exists in our world. The spiritual knowledge that for some time has been flowing ever more powerfully into our individual and collective consciousness is doing its best to help us cleanse our consciousness of these things. This process will continue until every last shred of them has gone for good. The general awareness of humankind’s true nature and destiny is increasing all the time. Ever more of us are becoming aware that the purpose of all existence in matter is evolution and that the essence of our being is spirit and soul. Because they are immortal and cannot die, there is no death, only transformation into other states of life. With this knowledge, even the fear of death, the worst one of all, is saying goodbye to our world.

Nothing To Fear
What do we have to fear? Nothing!
Whom do we have to fear? No-one!
Do you know why?
Consciously becoming one again with our Highest Self,
Gives us three great privileges:
Omnipotence and practising it safely in the knowledge
That true Power is with God alone,
And that this God, the living God within, will always
Show us where and how to do so.
This makes us feel intoxicated without needing any wine.
And because we have come home into the awareness
That we are eternal beings of light and immortal,
There is no longer is any death for us,
Merely transformations
From one life-state into another.

St. Francis of Assisi
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘There Is No Death’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Waking Up From The Illusion Of Separateness

Embedded in its deepest innermost memories our soul carries a wound that nothing can heal but the reunion with our Creator. Our soul longs and yearns for its true home, which is often misunderstood by our earthly self as simple homesickness. There is a fear that can only be dissolved, a thirst that cannot be quenched and a hunger that is impossible to satisfy with anything available on the Earth plane. We dream of ideal parents who make us feel welcome, loved and safe, but can never find them in our earthly parents. Through lifetime after lifetime we search for the ideal lover and fail to meet him or her, someone who understands us and our needs and responds to them without having to be asked, a wise one who knows the way of all things and is strong and powerful enough to keep us safe and shields us against all adversaries. All these roles can only be played by one and that is our very own Highest or God Self.

We may feel that somehow there is a gaping hole in us that cannot be filled by material things. The more we try to cram them into this void, the more dissatisfied, unhappy and depressed we become, as many are experiencing at present. At the time of updating these chapters we had just entered the year 2015, a year of Saturn. 2 + 0 + 1+ 5 = 8 = Saturn. This is an indication that this year is one for contracting rather than expanding our worldly affairs and taking responsibility, and an excellent year for taking charge of all parts of our being and practising self-discipline. At the beginning of January that’s precisely what many are showing signs of doing. Freely and willingly they are thus responding to the influence of the Cosmic energies and bringing our world more into line and harmony with it.

I had been wondering how this would express itself, so can you imagine how delighted I was to listen to a phone-in on BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour the other day and heard people speaking about how sick and tired they are getting of the bandwagon of materialism, with its insatiable demands and its thoughtless, irresponsible and destructive behaviour towards our planet. When I mentioned this to some of my friends, they told me that ever more of us are coming to this conclusion and refuse to continue to take part in the dance around the golden calf. Interestingly, Tesco, the largest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom, has announced the closure of fort-three of its stores and Morrison, the fourth largest, are closing ten of theirs. I see this as a very positive sign of our times. It shows that ever more of us are at last coming to their senses and are buying less, because for those involved the lesson of overconsumption and ‘shop until you drop’ has run its course and is coming to its natural end.

All of us reach a stage in our development when we begin to crave for a world that is at peace, where people live together harmoniously and are happily sharing the planets abundance with all its lifeforms. There is plenty for everybody because we all take only that which we need and leave the rest for those who come behind. Eventually, there comes a lifetime when our warring days are over and our waking and sleeping dreams are of a peaceful world like the one we left behind, a long, long time ago. Throughout every one of our lifetimes on the Earth our soul has been weeping about the greatest pain that was ever inflicted upon it, which was caused by a false belief, but a conviction nonetheless, that we have been separated from God. Unfortunately, the only way of communicating our soul has with us, its earthly counterpart, is through the cells of our physical bodies. Each time we feel a pain in one of its parts, our soul is trying to tell us that something in our lives has gone awry and in need of our attention.

In the course of many lifetimes the earthly self and its soul do not talk the same language and therefore suffer from communication problems. Because of this the soul has no means of telling us that every pain that is experienced in our physical bodies is one of its signals. As a result, whenever the soul knocks on the inner door of our consciousness, the earthly self cannot help failing to respond in the manner desired by its soul. The soul has to continue to send us its signals in vain, hoping that its earthly self awakens to its demands and responds to them by seeking healing for its pains, in preference to suppressing them with chemicals. Until this happens, the lower self can do nothing except suffer, without ever finding our why it is hurting so much.

In spite of the fact that the initial soul pain was caused by an illusion, the deep inner wound it has left behind in all of us takes a lot of healing. I believe that it is because of this pain why each time someone goes from us in the material world, something that is sure to have taken place on a great many occasions and throughout numerous lifetimes, when parting from yet another of our loved ones, the soul’s wound of separateness stirs within and brings the pain of parting alive once more. Our task as healers is to play the role of our Highest Self and make it clear to our small earthly self, as well as our soul, that no power between Heaven and Earth will ever be able to keep us apart from our Creator.

‘I am the resurrection, I am the way, the truth and the light,’ that’s what each one of us is in truth, and all our healing efforts renew the inner connection with our Creator and re-awakens the awareness in us that we are eternal and immortal beings, who will never die. As our earthly self begins to grasp this concept, the illusion of separateness dissolves, our deepest innermost wound heals and we slowly but surely begin to feel our oneness with all life once more.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Why Is Earth Life Necessary?

When one takes a good look at our world, one cannot help asking occasionally: ‘Is life on the Earth really necessary and if so, why does it sometimes have to be so hard and cruel, tough and demanding? Who would we be to doubt and argue with our Creator’s wisdom? Yet, we are not only allowed to ask searching and awkward questions, we are meant to do just that. If we wish to find truth, the more we query things the better. After all, we are in this life to re-discover to rediscover our true nature as a child of God, a spark of the Divine and a young God in the making, and that therefore the characteristics, energies and powers that are in God are also in us. It is only when one has become aware that this is so that one can begin to make a conscious effort at learning to use these things wisely.

Because on the inner level all life is one, the illusion of life in physicality was necessary. It was an instrument for helping us to become aware of the fact that, although each one of us is a spark of the Divine and a child of God, and therefore a highly gifted and creative being, all of us are also individuals. That is why, when we as a race had reached a certain stage in our development, the infinite wisdom of our Father/Mother Creator decreed that the time had come for us to begin to realise that each one of us is a unique and precious, and also a separate and individual being. In our state as pure spirit we could see the sense of this. And so we accepted that the illusion of Earth life should be created and that – for as long as that existence would be required – our small earthly self would get ever more lost in the belief that we are separate from our Creator and at loggerheads with It.

It was therefore decided by the hierarchy of the Angels, who is as much part of the Great Mother’s love and wisdom as the Father’s power, that there was no better way of helping us to realise and develop our sense of individuality than the creation of an existence in physicality. Everybody wandering around in their own physical body as their vehicle through the lifetimes that would be required absorb this lesson, would be sufficient to create the impression and illusion of separateness. Like all great ideas, the principle of this plan is simplicity itself. The Universal laws ensure that it works itself out to perfection and that balance is constantly being restored.

To familiarise us with the duality of our nature, a small earthly self is required to act out the characteristics of its true nature and polar opposite, the Highest or God Self. These two had to go their separate ways and move in opposite directions, but only for as many lifetimes as this lesson is going to take. Experiencing love and hate, war and peace gradually teaches us the difference between good and evil. Evil invariably brings pain and suffering into our lives, while being a kind and loving person who thinks good thoughts and does good things draws ever more pleasant and agreeable things into our lives, as a reward. After some time the earthly selves notice that this is happening and begin to strive to do their share of manifesting good in preference to evil on the Earth plane.

Every spark of the Divine has masculine and feminine characteristics that are identical to those of its parents. For this phase of our development the two work together as a masculine logical and analysing thinking aspect that has a soft and sensitive feminine counterpart and partner, the soul. This is how Earth life came into being and throughout all lifetimes we spend on the Earth we are helping our planet with its own evolution. At the very beginning of this journey of discovery we were given the promise that eventually all parts of our being would be reunited and healed together into one again.

No spirit and soul will ever be forced to return to life on the Earth. At the moment of physical death when we leave behind our earthly identity and our physical body and return to our true home, the world of spirit, we once more become aware of our true nature as spirit and soul who has gone home. This is where all human souls go, for the simple reason that there is nowhere else for us to go. Having arrived in the world of light, we remember God’s plan for humankind and our role and place in it. If we wish to make any progress on our evolutionary journey, there is nothing for it but to apply for another lifetime in physicality. This is the only way we shall eventually be released from the duty of participating in Earth life with all its joys and miseries.

Only when our behaviour proves to those in charge of us that we have evolved into one hundred percent reliable, trustworthy and true sons/daughters of God, shall we be allowed to proceed with the exploration of the higher and eventually highest levels of life. All of us are specially gifted in some way and throughout the ages, in the long course of our evolutionary pathway up to now, God and the Angels have been providing each one of us with all the assistance we require to become aware of our individuality and to help us develop our talents to their highest potential. This will forever continue. And as soon as the plan for our personal development on the Earth has been fulfilled, the voyage home into the awareness of our oneness with God and all life begins. The false belief of separateness is shed along the way and the deep inner wound closes and heals the more we consciously enter into the radiance of the light from the Highest Star and the brightest light of Creation that radiates through the light of the Sun in the sky above us.

This light is part of the illusion of Earth life. What we see is a radiance from the Sun of all Suns that provides the Sun of our solar system with a spiritual illumination that is comparable to the aura of our physical bodies. What we receive on the Earth and perceive as heat and light is a reflection of the Christ light, who is the Spirit of the Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. Its reflection shines onto us and our world through our physical Sun. The Universal Christ is the light that gives life to all and illumines it in all its forms. This is more than a mere inner God consciousness. Its radiance is the Light of all lights, the Sun of all Suns and the ultimate power of Creation that brings everything into being and sustains it.

For evolutionary reasons and in keeping with the great plan of life, the Heavenly and earthly parts of God’s Creation had to go their separate ways in the beginning. In the end they are reunited, blessed and healed together again by the warmth and love of the Great Light. This can only happen when the small earthly self is ready to freely surrender its whole being unto its Highest or God Self, to ask for Its protection and guidance and then to willingly follow whatever it receives this way without hesitation.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’
• ‘The Lark’s Message’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:57 pm

The Purpose Of Individuality

Never forget that as My children you are young Gods in the making. Created in My image, each one of you in their own right is a very special, precious and unique being, who has been granted the gift of another lifetime to enable you to do your share of bringing a new Earth into being and of launching the religion of the Aquarian Age. For this purpose you have been equipped with an earthly mind and, My super-conscious faculties. Although to this day the latter exists only in seed form in many of you, it is there nonetheless. To become helpful to you instead of a hindrance, you need to take possession of every part of your being. Your masculine and feminine nature, as well as the mind of your lower and higher nature, which is part of My super-consciousness, are all in need of being trained and mastered by you. It is your task to teach them to work together as peacefully and harmoniously as they do in Me.

All human souls are created so that in the fullness of time they will evolve into shining lights, each one a Star and a Sun, a Christed one in their own right who has a high and holy destiny to fulfil on the higher and eventually highest levels of life. In My ever growing and evolving Creation new worlds and Universes will eventually be waiting to be brought into being – by none other than you. Don’t let the prospect of this frighten you and do not worry that you may not know how to go about such a formidable task. You will always be walking hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of you and Me, the same as you are doing now. You will forever be guided, protected and utterly safe. The only difference between your present state and that of the future will be that you are going be more consciously aware of our presence.

Taking part in Earth life is necessary and therefore compulsory for the education of all human spirits and souls. To help you become aware that you are individual beings, every lifetime in physicality provides you with a new physical body of your own. Each one of them provides you with another step forward on the journey of discovering the self and individuality. With the passing of time this has created an illusion that you are separate and detached from each other and from the rest of life. Nothing could be further from the truth, as on the inner level of life you have always remained one with each other and also with Me. When you come to realise that the impression of separateness exists on the Earth plane only, yet another one of your false convictions can be discarded.

For all of you there eventually comes the moment when your small earthly self is ready to surrender itself unto Me, your Highest or Christ Self. Let no-one run away with the idea that this means sinking into a vast ocean of spirit and dissolving into nothingness. If anything, quite the opposite is true. Your individuality will never be absorbed into anything. Yet, before it can freely and willingly be submitted to Me, it has to expand sufficiently and grow. This continues until finally, instead of merely being a small earthly creature, you have become like Me, namely someone who is consciously aware once again of their oneness with all life and Me.

You will always be you and you will never fade into nothingness, as on the evolutionary spiral of life you are relentlessly moving upwards and onwards in keeping with the cycles you are involved in, until you finally reach and have grown into one with the awareness and consciousness of the Great Whole, known to you as God – Me. Your spirit is pure consciousness, a spark of Me who will forever be one with Me. In your earthly existence you remain unconscious of this for a long time, but eventually you re-awaken into the awareness of your true nature and oneness with Me and all life.

The illusion of separateness has been an essential part of your development of becoming aware of your individuality and of the fact that each one of you is a being in its own right. Every time you leave Earth life, with the shedding of your physical body this misapprehension goes from you. But even in the world of light, your true home, you are still clothed in your astral body. It is yet another vestment your spirit wears until you have matured sufficiently to leave that one behind, too.

The mystical teachings of all ages set out a code of conduct that you, as aspiring healers and lightworkers, follow intuitively. For you it is no longer a question of I have to be good and I have to love others. In the process of finding illumination you begin to spontaneously express your true nature and show love, kindness and gentleness, not only to other people but to the whole of Creation. You are aware that for evolutionary purposes it was necessary that in their early stages the religions of your world had to follow many different paths. As you know and respect that every human soul has its own predestined pathway to walk and discoveries to make, you refuse to force your way of thinking and mode of travelling upon anyone else.

Although you are aware that in truth there is only one religion, you appreciate that many of your siblings on the Earth plane are still ignorant of this fact. Yet, as a true child of Mine you respect everybody’s freedom of thought and the right to make their own decisions about what they can and cannot believe. Meanwhile rest safely in the knowledge that in the end every one of your siblings in the human family of life is destined to reconnect with Me. When the time is right, they too will discover that the only true, lasting and eternal religion is the one of the heart, and that this is the kind of faith that re-unites all human souls with Me, your Creator, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, and through Me with the whole of Creation.

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?

One of the greatest mysteries of our earthly existence has always been why there is so much suffering on this plane of life. And why is it that just about everybody is presently experiencing such difficult times? Do you know anyone who is having an easy ride through life? I don’t! Does that ever set you wondering why this should be so? I believe that it is due to the fact that we are presently going through a major transformation of our whole world. Because of this all of us are struggling with repaying the Karmic debts we have accrued in previous lifetimes. Some of our most ancient outstanding issues are waiting to finally be attended to and resolved, to provide the healing all lifeforms of our earthly existence are in need of.

This is especially true for every kind of relationship and in particular the one with God. It also applies to the relationship with ourselves, the most difficult connection of all, as well as that with our whole world and everything it contains. The Karmic chains and shackles we have brought with us into this lifetime are of an emotional and highly complex nature. We ourselves created them, in some cases many lifetimes ago. As long as any unresolved issues remain between two people, their relationship is brought into each subsequent lifetime, until the outstanding problems have finally been satisfactorily dealt with.

Viewed from this angle, it is hardly surprising that most people are struggling with exceptionally tough difficult relationships. They have been brought into this lifetime because it is an extra special one, in which the Universe is offering every one of us sufficient opportunities for restoring the balance of our account in the great spiritual bankbook of life. Whatever it is we may still be called upon to go through in this process, it is essential to reach out for the helping hands of God and the Angels. Everything that has ever happened to us and our world did so for good and wise reasons. And they alone can take us safely through the wilderness of our emotional minefields and in the end bless us with a renewed understanding of the higher meaning of our suffering.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship, kinship and love for everything that shares our world with us. Being true to the Aquarian ideals in all our daily encounters becomes easier when we consciously return into the awareness of our true nature. As the Christ Spirit comes alive and begins to grow within us, our heart slowly opens ever more with compassion and love for our own suffering and that of our whole world. This is the beginning of our homecoming and healing together with God. Learning to trust the guidance that rises into our conscious awareness from our inner teacher and willingly following its instructions, we play our allocated role in the healing of all life, as well as working on the redemption of us and our world.

Forgiveness now grows quite naturally in our hearts, first for ourselves for having created our problems and especially those in relationships in the first place, and then also for all who have ever hurt and wounded us. For us, as children of God, it is of the greatest importance to attend to every one of our outstanding issues as carefully as we can, so that in the end all our relationships are converted into spiritual friendships, in which people meet each other with as much love and respect for themselves as for each other.

On the inner level all life is one and God and the Angels are as much part of us, as we are part of them. In the normal course of events, to allow us to get on with our learning and growing process, they remain in the background of our consciousness. Constantly on standby and observing, they will not interfere with us and our actions, unless being asked. This creates the illusion that we are alone on the Earth plane, but in truth nobody ever is.

German folk wisdom tells us: ‘When the need is greatest, God is nearest.’ It is true that in times of suffering our individual soul and that of our world draws ever closer to the Divine. Yes, it is sad that this should be necessary, but this too happens for good reasons and fulfils a wise higher purpose, the same as everything else in our world. For as long as things are going smoothly, the earthly self happily marches along on its own. In the normal course of events, only in difficult times when we have reached the end of our tether, do we go down on our knees and from somewhere miraculously comes the inspiration to ask for help from above. When we do, lo and behold, it does come – although it may take a while to manifest. In the end this brings us, the human soul, back into closer contact with God.

Wise ones, who have found healing and are now healers in their own right, have learnt from their mistakes and make every effort to remain in touch with their God or Highest Self at all times. They trust this aspect of their being because their own experiences have taught them that it really does know the way of all things the answers to any question they may ever care to ask. Our God Self is as much part of us as we are part of it. Because it has always been with us, it is not surprising that it knows everything that ever happened to us during the whole of our past and present, as well as our future.

Whenever we turn to this part of ourselves and seek its advice, much good can come from any kind of apparent evil. With its help, it is possible to find ways of resolving any problem and healing all relationships, even or maybe especially the most difficult ones. When we patiently endure whatever our Karma of previous lifetimes and this one has brought to us and make a genuine effort at following our inner guidance, the Universal law of compensation sees to it that in the end there will be some kind of reward, which can be great when it eventually comes. And if it happens in the form of increased inner strength and understanding, as well as faith and trust in ourselves and the goodness of life, that surely is the most wonderful gain anyone could hope and wish for.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Our World Is A Bridge

Our race and everything that shares this life with us is on a pathway of evolution onto ever higher and more beautiful levels of consciousness. Moslem tradition tells us: ‘The world is a bridge – pass over it, but do not build your house on it.’ This quote is believed to have come to our world through Christianity’s beloved and revered legend of the Master Jesus. The Age of Aquarius is the age of spiritual knowledge and truth. It is constantly bringing us new revelations about us and our world. That’s why many know by now that all human beings are much more than mere earthlings because the essence of our being is spirit and soul, therefore immortal.

This shows us that Earth life could never have been intended to be a bridge. It is but a temporary home and we are in this life to each construct their very own bridge that connects us with our true home, the world of spirit or light. That’s the place from which we all emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime because in truth we are residents of two worlds. To prepare us for the coming of the Aquarian Age, God’s great plan of life provided that until its arrival we had to remain unaware of the fact that the essence of our being is spirit. Now we know that the invisible background of our earthly existence is the spirit world and that without it there would be no Earth life.

The structures we need to build are inner ones, bridges of consciousness that connect our two worlds with each other, so we can benefit from one whilst still taking part in the other. These bridges can be crossed safely any time we require the assistance of the Angels and Masters, our spirit friends and helpers, and also those who are waiting for us on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates our worlds. Earth life is place of learning and our other world is where we go to rest and recuperate from its stresses and strains. In principle there is nothing wrong with making our home on the Earth because we are meant to be comfortable here and enjoy ourselves. That’s perfectly all right as long as we as also attend to our spiritual obligations and evolutionary task, and don’t forget that this home is but a temporary one which we shall be leaving it behind as soon as purpose of our present lifetime has been fulfilled.

Our planet is a school of mysteries where in past ages God was considered to be the Great Mystery. In my view, the unravelling of what or who we are, where we have come from and where we are going to has been the greater mystery by far. The Age of Pisces could not help us with this. It was the age of false beliefs and blind faith, deceits and deceptions of the self and others, that prepared us for the coming of the Aquarian Age. There is no doubt in my mind that it has been part of God’s great plan of life to keep us away from any kind of truth and especially the discovery of God’s true nature and our own. This was achieved with the help of the religions of the Piscean Age. They were specifically designed to teach us how to treasure and value the truth each time some of it comes our way. It had to remain hidden from our view until the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, would be with us.

Then at last it would be revealed that God is as much part of us as we are of God and therefore knows every one of our thoughts, words and actions. Because of this there is no way of deceiving Divine justice, which is so just and fair that it can be hard to grasp by earthly minds. The process works as follows: everything that is in our life at any given moment was created by us. It represents the harvest of the seeds that were planted by us in previous lifetimes. The awareness of this brings the realisation that we have nothing to moan about and every reason to be thankful for life’s opportunities to make good where we once sinned. Our knowledge also enables us to do better this time round by working very hard on planting nothing but the best seedlings, i.e. doing only that which our inner guidance tells us is good, right and beautiful. What we then do is our free will and in keeping with our higher nature and not because someone says that’s what we should do – there’s a world of difference between the two.

Whenever difficult and traumatic times come our way as a result of what we created in previous lifetimes, it is comforting to know that everything in earthly life is temporary and merely a passing phase in our own evolutionary process and that of our world. I believe that the most vital part of spiritually growing up and maturing into adulthood is the realisation that anything that ever happens to us does so for the good and wise reason of testing us how spiritually mature we really are.

If at some stage we return to the earthly home we once knew and discover to our greatest disappointment that there is nothing left for us there, when they come to their senses wise ones accept that the whole experience has been a particularly poignant lesson. It is one of the Universe’s ways of showing us that our earthly life at all times is but a temporary substitute for our true home and parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their realm, the world of spirit. Earthly parents are not meant to supply any one of God’s children of the Earth with the genuine and lasting security we are all yearning to find. The inner reunion with our Creator alone can provide any of us with a deep inner feeling that we are truly at home where genuine and everlasting security is ours.

To me, all life and worlds, and everything in them – including us and our world – is a gift from God and therefore, sacred and holy. For the life of me, I cannot share the belief that our earthly existence could be a one-off thing. If that were true, it would be an extremely unfair and unjust affair, when in reality it is anything but that. When one takes a closer look at the people in our world, one can only come to the conclusion that such a narrow view could not possibly be right. If it were, why should some of us be rich and others poor, some be healthy while others have to struggle their whole lifetime with infirmity, some of us have plenty and maybe too much to eat, while others are dying from hunger?

If any of these things happened perchance, without method and/or someone’s conscious decision, life would be extremely unfair and unjust. Our existence would then be nothing but a poor Cosmic joke, when in truth it is nothing of the kind. Every human life follows a carefully designed plan that is part of and in harmony with God’s great plan of life. Through the individual and collective life lessons we are encountering, all of us together respond to the energies that are available to our world at any given time. And the life plan for each one of us is drawn up during our times in the spirit world by ourselves in consultation with the Angels and Masters in charge of us.

Without the spiritual background of life and the concept of Karma and reincarnation, no part of life makes any sense to me because it denies the preciousness and holiness of all life. The greatest draw-back of the one-off belief systems of our world, to my mind, is that they cannot explain why there should be so much suffering in our world. If it were true, how could a Creator who is supposed to be all-loving, all-knowing and all-understanding throw upon anyone the kind of fate that we and our world have had to endure, as far back as records of human history exist?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Bridges’
• ‘The Patriarchy And Warfare Through The Ages’

From ‘Healers And Healing’