Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Prayer For Mother’s Day

Tomorrow is Mothering Sunday in the United Kingdom. Mother’s Day is a modern celebration that has its origin in North America. It honours our own mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society in general. This day is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May.

The celebration of Mother’s Day began in the United States in the early twentieth century and is not related to the many festivities of mothers and motherhood that have been part of our world over thousands of years, such as the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration, which originally celebrated the church as mother of humankind, not motherhood in general. Despite this, in some countries Mother’s Day has become synonymous with these older traditions.

O Great Father/Mother in Heaven,
Whose love is Divine,
Thank you for the love
Of a mother like mine.

In Thy great mercy
Look down from above
And grant my dear mother
The gift of Your love.

And all through the year,
Whatever betide her,
Show her each day
That you are beside her.

Beloved Father/Mother,
Show me the way
How I can lighten her tasks
And brighten her day,

And bless her dear heart
With the insight to see
That her love means more
Than the world to me.

Helen Steiner Rice
Edited by Aquarius

Let us also pray in thankfulness for the mothers of our present lifetime who have already returned to the world of spirit for their hard earned and well deserved rest.

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:07 pm

A Mother’s Love

Naturally, there are exceptions to any rule, including this one. But generally speaking, nobody loves us like a mother is capable of loving her child. Somewhere in the finely meshed fabric of life, the love that existed between her and us in other lifetime wove a strong golden cord that connected us with her and released us into our present lifetime together with her. Ideally, this bond is not one of possession but of protection and caring, of being there for us whenever we needed it. In our younger days we may have felt the strain of over-watchfulness and too many questions. But the old equaliser time is likely to reveal to us eventually that the quality of her love has been less selfish than we thought, and more precious than we ever dreamed it could be.

The best part of the relationship with our earthly mother is not the blood connection, but the karmic ties between us that could reach a long way back into previous lifetimes. That’s the main reason why she chose to act this part in this one. She did it because that’s what she wanted and not because it was her duty. It was her choice to be our mother and ours to come as her child. The awareness of this sets us free to say: ‘I like you, mother’ or ‘I love you, mama’.

Quanah Parker from the Native American Comanche tribe writes: ‘Comanche may die tomorrow or in ten year’s time, but when the end of one lifetime comes for any of us, we know that we shall all be together again in the world of spirit. That’s where I want to see my mother again.’

But even if the mother of our present lifetime could not love and attend to us the way we would have liked her to, the Great Mother of all life has always provided for all our needs and accepted us just the way we were at any given moment. Having provided us with unloving mother for our present lifetime has been part of this and no matter what may ever happen to us, the Great Mother loves each one of us totally and unconditionally and will forever do so.

Joyce Sequichie Hifler
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Illusion To Fusion

Shadows that haunt us in dreams and waking,
Dissolve in the light of the new dawn that’s breaking.
All fears with their black clawing terror,
Stand naked and harmless,
Each one revealed as an error.

Mountains for climbing and bridges to cross,
Regrets at their passing, but no need for a sense of loss,
Knowing that everything in the cauldron of mind
Can be transmuted by the new kind of love we find.

We are beautiful dreamers, awakening at last
From the loneliness of the past,
Into our true nature and life everlasting,
And connecting with all in the infinite flow
Of God’s life of light and love –
As above, so below.

Leane Grimshaw
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Advice For Living

We are here to become aware that
On the inner level of life
The whole of Creation is one
And that everything is connected with
And related to everything else.

This means that inflicting a wound
On one person or animal alike
Hurts and harms all life,
And attacking the honour of one
Affects the honour of all.
Whatever we do influences
The whole of Creation.

This shows the need for acting responsibly
And with the greatest of care.
When human hearts and minds are united,
The Divine power of the Universe
Comes to their assistance.
So whatever you do in life,
Do the very best you can
With heart, mind and hands.

When hearts and minds are truly fused into one,
Whatever we ask for,
The Universal Forces will not hesitate
To fulfil our wishes.

Based on a teaching by White Buffalo Calf Woman
From Native American Lakota tradition
Adapted for our time by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 pm

The Carrot, The Egg And The Coffee Bean

A young woman was getting so fed up of struggling with the difficulties of her life that one day she went to her mother and poured her heart out as follows: ‘Everything I touch seems extra hard and difficult, so much so that by now I am wondering whether there is any chance for me to eventually make a success of my life. It seems as if as soon as I have solved one of my problems, a new one rears its head. Would it be better if I threw in the towel and simply gave up?’

Thinking about this for a moment, the mother took her daughter into the kitchen. Without saying a word, she filled three pots with water, which she placed on the stove on a high flame. When the water had reached boiling point, the mother put some carrots into the first pot, some eggs into the second pot and some ground coffee into the third one.

When these things had boiled for about twenty minutes, she took the pots off the stove. Out of the first one she fished the carrots and placed them in a bowl, out of the second one the eggs and the coffee she poured into a coffee pot. Turning to her daughter, she said: ‘What do you see?’

As the daughter was as yet unable to perceive any point in this exercise, she replied: ‘Carrots, eggs and coffee. So what?’ The mother asked her to step closer to the containers, to touch one of the carrots and tell her what it felt like. ‘It’s soft!’ ‘Now try one of the eggs and break it.’ ‘It’s black and blue and as hard as a brick!’ ‘And now take a sip of the coffee.’ Tasting its rich aroma, the daughter smiled, but still failing to understand she asked: ‘What are you trying to tell me?’

‘Well, can you see how the objects before you faced the same condition of boiling water and how each one reacted differently? The carrot went in strong, hard and unrelenting, but after being boiled long enough it softened, became weak and mushy. Being very fragile, an egg’s only protection against the outside world is its thin outer shell. After having been exposed to the boiling water the eggs’ liquid inner became tough and hard. But the ground coffee beans reacted quite differently. Putting them into the boiling water changed them into something fragrant, aromatic and enjoyable.

‘And now ask yourself: Which one of these are you? When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Like a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean? In any of your encounters with problems ask yourself: ‘Am I like a carrot that seems strong, but when pain and adversity come my way do I go soft and lose my strength? Or am I like an egg that starts with a soft heart, yet changes its texture in the heat of the battle of life? Is my spirit a fluid substance like this, so that after someone’s death, a breakup, a financial hardship or other trials grows hard? Although my outer shell still looks the same, on the inside have I become bitter and tough and my heart has grown hard? Or am I more like a coffee bean that has the power to change hot water, i.e. the circumstances that are causing my pain, so as a result whenever the waters of my life get hot, they can release within me the fragrance and flavour of my true self, my higher nature?’

When things are at their worst, a positive inner attitude towards life and the experiences that come our way empowers us to view any kind of situation from a different perspective. When we understand that Earth life is a place of learning, a school, we recognise that every experience is a lesson of some kind. The Universe in its infinite wisdom gives it to us, so that we may learn something from it and grow, thus fulfilling the purpose of our earthly existence. The law of life is love. The more we express our true nature and live in keeping with God’s law, the more our earthly self unites itself with our spirit and soul. The more we grow Heaven-tall, the closer we come to the heart of God.

This approach to life can turn any seemingly negative experience into a positive one and out of something apparently evil can come a great deal of good. During our darkest hours and the times of our greatest trials this kind of thinking enables us to unfold our spiritual wings. The parts of God’s sacred wisdom and knowledge we have gained up to any given moment helps us to lift ourselves above any kind of situation and perceive its value within the greater picture. When we thus look at life with the glorious vision of God and the Angels, it becomes easy to recognise the wise and loving purpose that lies behind all happenings on the Earth plane.

Every life has to have its trials and tribulations, without them we simply do not learn and our consciousness cannot expand. Bearing all this in mind, whenever future adversities come your way, ask yourself: ‘How shall I handle this? What would I like to be? A carrot, an egg or a coffee bean that is flavoursome and aromatic, enriched by the wisdom and understanding I am going to find on this part of my life’s journey?’ The choice is always ours.

To paraphrase Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss Psychiatrist and Author: ‘Truly beautiful people are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and who worked their own way through these experiences, hand in hand with God and the Angels. Out of the depths of the hell of human suffering they have risen with a fresh appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving empathy with the pain of others. Beautiful people do not just happen, they can only grow and evolve on the Earth plane and that in the course of many lifetimes.’

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:33 pm

God, Speak To Me

A little child whispered: ‘God, speak to me.’ And a meadowlark sang. But the child did not hear, so it spoke louder: ‘God, speak to me!’ A bolt of lightning struck down from the sky and thunder rolled through the valley. But the child did not understand, so it looked around and shouted: ‘God, let me see you.’

A star shone brightly, but the child did not notice. In desperation it shouted: ‘God, show me a miracle!’ A new life was born, but the child could not recognise that this was God’s response. It knelt down on the Earth and prayed: ‘Touch me God, and let me know you are here and with me! Give me just one sign!’ In response God sent a butterfly that came to sit upon the child’s shoulder. Disappointedly, the child brushed it away and walked off, muttering to itself: ‘I knew it! There is no God.’

It’s worth our while to pay attention to what is happening around us and take time to watch and listen, because that which we are seeking is frequently meant to be found just where we are. The trouble is that in many cases we are too blind to perceive it. Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, please grant ever more of us the gift of the inner vision that can see the many blessings that are all around us, even though at times they are presenting themselves in a different manner from what we had hoped for.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:38 pm

The Serenity Prayer

Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Grant me the serenity to accept
The things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

There is also a less well known, but equally beautiful part:

Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardships and pain as the road to healing and peace.
Knowing that our world is a sinful one,
But becoming ever more aware that everything
That happens in it serves a wise higher purpose.
That’s why I now take it the way it is
And not yet as I used to think it should be.
I rest safely in the knowledge that
Some day in the not too distant future it will be that way,
Because God in the end will make all things right
And that which is ugly in us and our world beautiful.
So I surrender my will to His/Her will and
Continue reasonably happy and content with my earthly existence.
On the inner level of life I have always been at one with my Creator.
This state will continue forever when I move into the world of light
For good and am then free to explore ever higher levels of life.

Reinhold Niebuhr 1894-1971
Second Part Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Help Me To Believe

O Holy Trinity,
Great Spirit, Father/Mother Creator,
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ,
Light of all lights and Sun of all Suns,
Please hear my prayer.
I so very much want to believe in You and trust.
Although I know that Your love and mercy are
Endless and as deep as the deepest ocean of our world,
And that Your forgiveness and understanding
For the trials and tribulations
Of all human hearts is very real,
But still I doubt.

Through an ever increasing understanding
Of the mysteries of my own existence and Yours,
And my relationship with You,
Help me to overcome every last trace of my unbelief.
Let my perceptions no longer be based on
Mere surface words, but a deep inner knowingness
Of the hidden meanings behind the texts of
The sacred teachings of our world.
And assist every one of Your children of the Earth
To grasp Your wisdom and truth,
The way many did in past lifetimes,
When this kind of consciousness was known as gnosis.
Help all of us to enter into this state.

The spiritual rebirth our race has for so long been waiting for,
Is dawning at last and ever more of us realise
That it was You and Your helpers,
The Angels and Masters of the spirit world, our true home,
Supported by their assistants, who has lovingly guided
Each one of us through the dark night
Of thinking that we are struggling on our own
In earthly life.

I thank you for allowing me to know that this happened
For a wise higher reason, the same as everything else
That ever takes place in our world.
The dark night is necessary for every human being
Because it teaches us how to appreciate the joy
Of reconnecting and consciously being one again
With You and all life, when it eventually comes about.
That’s why all human beings first have to lose the awareness
Of their inner connection with You,
Although in truth nothing will ever be able to take it away.
At some stage of their development, all human beings
Have to work their way through the narrow tunnel
Of thinking that they are on their own.

Now that the Age of Aquarius is with us
And having become aware of my true nature again,
I rejoice that Your total and unconditional love
Is bringing us and our world a renewed understanding
Of Your eternal wisdom and truth,
So that ever more of us are consciously gaining
Access to the healing rays of the Universal Christ,
To do their share of bringing about
The rebirth of every soul and that of our world.

With all my heart and soul I beg of You and the Angels
That any lack of faith in You in all human hearts
Should be replaced by a deep inner awareness
Of Your Divine presence in everything that is
And therefore also in my companions and me.
Hand in hand with You and the Angels,
Each on their own and all of us together
Are walking back home into the
Conscious awareness of our true nature
And oneness with You.

Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
As surely as every night is followed by a new day,
Now that the darkest hour of humankind’s spirit and soul
Has almost run its course and is reaching its natural end,
May the radiance of Your Light reign supreme,
For ever and ever.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘All About Faith’
• ‘Losing And Finding Faith’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Prayer For Healing And Peace

O Holy Trinity of the Great White Spirit, Mother/Father of all life, and Your only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, joy fills our hearts and souls that the dark night of the soul for humankind has almost run its course and is definitely drawing to its close, now that the Aquarian Age is with us. As we now know, on the inner level all is one and what any one of us does affects all life and lifeforms everywhere. The whole of Your Creation must be rejoicing and celebrating with us, because the troublesome energies of our world have been disturbing their vibrations for a very long time.

Having become aware that the powers that are in You are also in us, we want to make good where we once sinned and redeem ourselves. That’s why we ask You and the Angels and Masters around Your throne, and their helpers on the lower levels of the spirit world, to show us what kind of a contribution we can make towards the healing of each other, our world and everything that is in it, and also every aspect of our own being. You are the living God, the wise one within. Teach us intuitively the wise use of all Your powers, especially the one of infinite wisdom and love, never for selfish purposes but only for bringing peace and healing to wherever it is needed in all worlds and beings throughout the whole of Your Creation.

May Your will be our will and Your sacred words with their blessing and healing power be ours. May they flow from our hearts and souls into the soul of every individual human being, on this and the other side of the veil that separates our two worlds. And may they continue from there into the collective soul of our race and world and ultimately the soul of the whole of Creation. May the Divine spark in ever more human hearts and souls wake from its slumber and may this continue until Your loving Spirit has been fully born in our world and takes charge of it. For this purpose may Your prayers and ours join forces and harmoniously work together, so that our world once again finds peace the way it did during other golden ages of the past.

Please help ever more of us to become aware that every human being’s true nature is love, the same as Yours, and that love is the law of life. Teach us how to love wisely, the way You have always loved us. From love we have come and through the gift of the knowledge You are now allowing us access to, we are now returning into the conscious awareness of our oneness with You and all life. Help us to use the gifts and powers you have bestowed upon us wisely, with love and respect for the highest good of all in this world and all other worlds, now and forever. As Your children, we ask these things from You in the name of love, Your name and also ours. We welcome You, the living loving Spirit onto the Earth. Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:23 pm

About Prayer

Then a priestess said: ‘Speak to us of prayer!’
And the prophet replied:
‘Most of you pray only in times of need and distress,
But wise ones also pray in the fullness of their
Joy and days of abundance.
What is prayer but the expansion of yourself into the living ethers?
For as long as you receive comfort through pouring
Your darkness and negativity into space,
At least make an effort to create balance
By also sharing your delights and joys with the Universe.
And don’t forget to give thanks for all that Earth life itself,
Your kind, patient and loving teacher,
Brings to you all your experiences,
So that through learning and growing
You become ever more heaven-tall.

For as long as human souls are still unaware of their true nature,
They can do nothing but weep and complain,
Wise ones, however, give thanks and praise to their Creator,
Whenever their soul summons them to prayer.
Until you become one of them,
Shed your tears and be comforted by God and the Angels.
Through them they bring you healing, as they draw closer to you.
When you learn to surrender all your troubles and woes
To them, your Highest or God Self,
You, the small earthly self, together with your soul,
Will soon be smiling again.

Whenever you go within to communicate
With your soul and pray,
Your consciousness rises to meet in the ethers those
Who are also praying at that very moment,
And whom you would otherwise be unable to contact or meet.
For each one of you I wish that,
In the long course of your evolutionary journey,
In the fullness of time, every one
Of your visits to your inner temple of the soul
Will be for nothing but spiritual ecstasy
And sweet communions with God and the Angels.
I beg of you, when you go there,
Take care not to make demands on them.
Isn’t it enough that you are allowed to enter the temple
And just be there for a while,
To be recharged with their loving energies?

Nobody can teach you how to pray in words.
The Divine does not listen to your words,
Save when S/He utters them through your lips.
And as all of you can only learn from their own experiences,
You have to find out for yourself
The prayers of the oceans, forests and mountains.
The only ones who know their prayers in their hearts
Are those who were born in these places.

And if you listen in the stillness of the night,
You will be able to hear their silent pleas:
‘Our God, who art our winged self,
It is Thy will in us that willeth,
It is Thy desire in us that desireth,
And it’s Thy urge in us that turns our nights,
Which are Thine, into days,
Which are also Thine.
We cannot ask Thee for aught,
For Thou knowest everybody’s needs
Long before they are born into earthly life.

‘Each soul is born of Thy desires.
Thou art our need
And in giving us more of Thyself,
Thou givest us all.’

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’

From ‘Words Of The Prophet – A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:16 pm

What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?

The other night in dreamtime I went to Heaven. One of the Angels welcomed me and showed me round. When I asked what happens here when we pray, it replied: ‘No prayer is ever unheard or unanswered. It’s just that after being filtered through the receiver station of the Akashic Records * on one of the highest levels of life, where they are constantly arriving. They are then checked by the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, who are in charge of the records, and the answer sometimes has to be a downright ‘No!’ or something quite different and unexpected. Because the law of life * is love and evolution, these Angels decide about the nature of the gift that should be given. The outcome depends on which lessons are likely to be most beneficial for the applicant’s present spiritual development.

This information is passed on to the Angel and its helpers in the first section of a department of the heavenly workshop which we are about to enter, so we can take a closer look at it. ‘This is the Receiving Section where the Lords’ responses to every one of the petitions that reached God are sorted,’ my Angel said. It was an extremely busy place with an Angel as supervisor and a great many spirit guides and helpers, who were following the instructions of the Lords. Each one is passed on to the relevant group of spirit guides and the Angel in charge of it, there are a great many, to be made a reality in earthly life.

Our next stop was the Packaging and Delivery Department. The Angel continued: ‘This is where every gift that has been asked for by anyone in earthly life is processed. Whatever has been granted is produced here and then despatched to the recipient.’ And because the hierarchy of the Angels is in charge of providing for the true needs of every human being, everybody in this section was working extremely hard. I had never seen such a busy place before!

But what a contrast, when we reached a door at the end of the department. We entered a very small room where, to my greatest surprise, only one Angel was sitting and doing nothing. ‘This is the Acknowledgment Section,’ my Angel friend murmured, obviously very embarrassed.

‘Why isn’t anyone working here?’ I asked.

‘Ah, it’s sad,’ sighed the Angel. ‘When people have received the things they asked for, very few have the presence of mind and good manners to thank us for it in acknowledgment.’

Never having given much thought to it myself, I queried: ‘What is the right way of acknowledging God’s blessings?’

‘It’s very simple,’ said the Angel. ‘It takes only a moment to quietly say: ‘Thank you, Great Spirit, Father/Mother Creator and the Angels for taking such good care of me and my loved ones.’

‘But what are the blessings we should give thanks for?’ I queried.

‘First of all give thanks and praise to your Creator for the gift of your life and everything that’s in it. For example, if there is food on your table, in your larder and/or refrigerator, and if you have clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place for sleeping, maybe even a comfortable bed, you are richer than seventy-five percent of your spiritual siblings in earthly life. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet and maybe a bit of spare cash somewhere, you are among the top eight percent of the world’s wealthy, and if you can read this on your own computer, you are part of the one percent who can do so.’

‘If you woke up this morning in a reasonable state of health rather than being ill, you are more blessed than the many who will not live to see another day on the Earth. If you have never experienced the fears of having to take part in a battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the hunger pangs of starvation, you are ahead of about seven hundred million people in your world. If you can attend church services without having to be afraid of harassment, arrest, torture or death, you are more blessed than three billion others in your world. And if you can hold up your head and smile, you are not the norm but an exception compared to the millions who live in doubt and despair in your world.’

‘I see what you mean and would like to do better in future,’ I said. But where does one start?’

The Angel replied: ‘If you have received this message and can read it, you just received a double blessing because someone loves you enough to have sent it to you. On top of that you are more blessed than over two billion people in your world who cannot see and/or read at all. Yet, that’s by no means all. When this appears before you, you are blessed many times over. For starters, someone on your behalf gave unselfishly of themselves and their most precious resource in earthly life: time. Unstintingly, they are giving it and sharing their skills to serve as our channel for writing this and bringing it to you. All of that is done without asking anything in return other than that you should find a better understanding of what happens on the higher and highest levels whenever someone prays on the earthly plane of life.

The next blessing is that their gift is coming to you with the help and will of God and us, the Angelic hosts. Without them nothing happens in the whole of Creation. And finally, when you are reading this, you are closer to God’s heart than you ever thought possible. This closeness to God’s heart brings about healing miracles and they are constantly happening through the energies of the Universe’s white healing magic. * I suggest you begin by giving thanks for all of that.’

Great Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life,
May all who read this find rest, peace and healing in You.
Thank you for each one of them being part of my life.

* Recommended Reading:
‘The Akashic Records’
‘The Law Of Life Demands Evolution’
‘The Law Of Life’
‘White And Black Magic’
‘Reflections On Prayer’
‘On The Wings Of Prayer’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:03 pm

True Prayer

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Achievements Of Prayer’ Stella Polaris April/May 2017: ‘Did you know that there is such a thing as true prayer? If you are now asking yourself whether someone’s prayers are ineffective until they have learnt to access the power of this kind of prayer, rest assured that every sincere request is a true and effective one. The best way of praying in our view is with the simplicity of a child’s heart. Before God that’s what you truly are, after all. Children on the whole still have the ability to trust completely. Their prayers come from their hearts and go straight to God, whatever this means to them and that depends on into which civilisation they were born in their present lifetime. However, the understanding of the concept of God has for some time been in the process of changing, as increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that there is only one God. *

‘Generally speaking, for praying truly it is not necessary for human beings to wait until they have become initiates or even be particularly highly evolved. Simplicity, genuine humility and sincerity are the three most important factors in this context. Always bear in mind that prayer is a very powerful instrument, so consider very carefully what and how you wish to pray for anything specific. The best way of praying is by asking for something very simple, for example that the inflow of God’s love and light should constantly increase into everything taking part in earthly life. The finest way of praying is not for yourself but so that others may be blessed and healed with the help of your loving thoughts and words.

‘So, dear friends, together let us pray for the Divine spark of God to awake in ever more human hearts and for the blessing and healing of all humankind, the whole of your world and all other worlds and beings. Naturally, when all life is healing you cannot help doing the same. At the end of your prayer resign everything to God with the words: ‘May these things be done not my way, Great White Spirit, but Thine. Into Thy loving keeping I place all those I love and that is everybody. May Thy will be done on the Earth as much as anywhere else in the whole of Creation.’

And this is the essence of another teaching that reached me through the White Eagle Lodge’s Monday thought 3rd April 2017, when I had just completed the above item: ‘When you sit devotedly in meditation and contemplation and open your heart to the inflow of the Divine love, it is possible to become so raised in consciousness that you may be able to see the Angels. Hand in hand with God and the Angels each one of you will eventually reach this state of ecstasy and glory. It is a spiritual gift and this developing and bringing forth the Divine Fire through the love in your heart is every human being’s goal. Developing the sixth sense or psychic power is as nothing compared with it. When your soul can see the Angelic hosts *, you are dwelling in the abode of Christ, your true home.

‘We are not decrying psychic gifts, but in the natural course of evolution they eventually come for every human being. These gifts have their place, but they are very ordinary and by no means the be all and end all of anything. No-one should be content with developing them and then remain on that level. It is necessary for each one of you to reach beyond it to ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘On The Wings Of God’s Truth’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘About Angels’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:54 pm

About Angels

As pointed out in other parts of my jottings, the Angels are in charge of humankind. From our earliest beginnings, they have been helping us and communicating with us through groups of guides and helpers in our other world, the world of spirit or light. Everybody is familiar with the word Angels. But do you know what it really means? Angels are a great force and a power that sometimes presents itself to humankind in a form so that we can understand and connect with it. They are perceived as highly illumined beings by those who are sufficiently evolved for seeing the Angels. Great streams of God’s power of light radiate from their heads and shoulders that look like wings, although in truth they are just light.

Because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, the Angels are part of us and we are part of them. This is why it’s easy for them to be familiar with the degree of every individual soul’s spiritual maturity and that of our whole world. The Angels are the executors of God’s great plan of life * and those on its highest levels know reliably how much of God’s eternal wisdom and truth should be revealed to us, what form it should take and at what time it should appear. Theirs has always been the decision of through which channels a new belief system manifests itself in our world.

As beings from the higher and highest levels of life, Angels are pure spirit and they do not require any kind of vehicle for getting about, the way we do walking around in our physical bodies. But, whenever it is desirable that our world should become aware of their presence, they may take on a form that resembles a human one. Moving by the power of thought, they have no need for wings either, as we know them from our feathered friends. We too shall eventually be capable of locomotion like the Angels. The speed of thought is faster than that of light and even now, by thinking ourselves in another place we can instantly be there, though so far in thought only.

However, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, there will be nothing to stop us from going on interplanetary exchanges. There will then be no need for prohibitively expensive and clumsy spacecrafts, the way travel is done at present for even the shortest distances into space. If in times to come we want to go and visit some of our cousins in the great family of life on far distant planets, all we shall need to do is think of them and their place and ask our thoughts to take us there. Naturally, this kind of space travel cannot come about for as long as someone’s soul remains trapped in Earth’s illusions of time and space.

Quite literally, Angels are everywhere. When climbing a mountain we somehow sense a powerful presence, we are responding to the call of the Spirit of the mountain, who is part of the Angels in charge of the Water element. Those who are fascinated by and drawn to water, be it in the crashing and pounding of the sea or at other times the gentle splashing of its waves, the roaring flow of a great river or the tumbling of waterfalls, are responding to the call of the Angels or Spirits of the water element. Sun worshippers and/or those who enjoy gazing into the flames of a candle or an open hearth fire, are tuning into the energies of the Angels and Spirits in charge of the Fire element. Those who love the sound of the wind when it whispers in the rustlings of leaves or howls during a storm, are responding to the call of the Angels and Spirits of the Air element.

The Etheric element is the realm of spirit, God’s spirit as much as Mother Earth’s, the Angels’ and also our own. The etheric is in charge of all the other elements at work on the physical manifestation of Mother Earth’s spirit. The huge orchestra of life is controlled and directed by the power and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

If your Sun, Moon and/or Ascendant are in one of the Fire signs of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius, you are likely to feel an affinity with the Angels and spirits of the Fire element. If they are in one of the Air signs of Gemini, Libra or Aquarius, it will be for the Air element. If these planets are in one of the Water signs of Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, you have a strong connection with the Water element. And if they are in one of the Earth signs of Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn, you are likely to prefer everything connected with Mother Earth to anything else.

It is wrong to speak of Angels as he or she. They are part of God, just like we are. And like God and also us on the inner level, they are androgynous and whole, the we shall be as soon these two aspects of our nature have joined forces and together are working for us, instead of against, the way they all too frequently did in the past. In God and the Angels the masculine and feminine energies are one, there is no separation between them. At all times these forces lovingly and harmoniously respond to each other and work together. They are never in discord and at loggerheads with each other, the way our masculine and feminine parts are until they have been healed into one, by us.

As soon as another human soul comes forth from the heartmind of God, a Guardian Angel is allocated to it. This Angels never leaves us. Steadfastly, it stands by our side and holds our hand, throughout every one of our earthly lifetimes as well as the resting periods in the world of light, forever guiding, protecting and showing us every step of the way. As we grow and evolve, the Angel’s own evolution keeps pace with ours. Without unnecessarily interfering with us, the Angel accompanies us through all our experiences, especially the deepest, darkest and most traumatic ones. But only when the Angel is asked for its help, does it and our other spirit friends and helpers intervene and come to our rescue.

Angels, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, including us, are ceaselessly striving to grow and evolve into ever higher and more beautiful manifestations of life. To enable them to carry out their duties towards the Highest in the process of Mother Earth’s evolution and ours, they need our assistance as much as we require theirs. The better we cooperate with the Angelic realm, the more speedily and smoothly the transformation of our spiritual rebirth and that of our world proceeds. Together let’s give thanks and praise to the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for creating us and our world, and for the Angelic hierarchy. The Angels are taking care of us and providing our world with everything we require for our existence in earthly life, down to every crumb of the food we eat and every drop of water we drink.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘Karma In Families’
• ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘Message Of Hope From The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘Healing Prayer For Relationships’

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:06 pm

I Believe In Angels

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,

Abba

I share this dream.
How about you?

Recommended Viewing:
‘I Believe In Angels’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAyOqi_KyE

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Angels’

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Nailing The Lower Self To The Cross

The way I have always made my work available free of charge to anyone who is in need of it, to my mind is the best one. At any given time this allows me to update my work with the renewed understanding I am finding along the pathway of my own healing journey. For my kind of writing it is infinitely superior to book publishing. It’s essential because spiritual knowledge, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is evolving and therefore constantly increasing and expanding.

The item that forms the basis of this chapter is as good an example as anyone could wish for of something that was written a long time ago and has been updated by the inflow of fresh ideas that provide an improved understanding of what’s at stake. If you have the relevant Stella Polaris at hand, turn to page 112 and see for yourself. Naturally, same applies to my own writings. ‘Healers and Healing’ is the first part of my jottings. It began to come into being many years ago, but with the passing of time the need arose for quite a few of its chapters to be updated with the inflow of new ideas into my consciousness that increased my own understanding of a theme.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris April/May 2017 under the heading ‘The Best Response’: ‘Your path is clear, dear Friends. For many of you the plan for the present stage of your curriculum in the school of Earth provides that your time has come for responding at all times to God’s spirit. Whenever you do this from the highest and purest point of your awareness of the Divine aspects of life, your own spirit and its powers grows stronger. Through your responses to life and your highest aspirations, the love and power of God’s spirit flow into and through you into everything that is in need of it. With the passing of time, this is how you evolve into a healer in every sense of the word, not only of bodies but of spirits and souls, nations and their countries and all bad conditions in general.

‘With the help and will of God you are then becoming a master of circumstances and conditions and when the power of God’s spirit works through you, miracles can and do happen, for the powers that are in God are also in each one of you. For those who are growing into spiritual adulthood the right way of living is in full consciousness of the presence of God in everything and everyone. You are reaching the stage of your development when you trust that God’s plan for you and all life that it is perfect, wise and all-loving and that it is taking care of every aspect of your own life, humankind’s and your whole world.

‘The right way of praying for you now is to ask that God’s will should be your will and that God’s words and prayers should be yours and always in keeping with the Divine great plan of life. * Obviously that is not necessarily the way your small earthly self might want them things out. Wise ones use the powers that are in them wisely and resist the temptation of applying them to selfish purposes. They only use them for the blessing and healing of humankind and their world and from there guide it into the whole of Creation. Through this they not only gradually evolve into a spiritual Master of earthly life, but also into a healer of whole worlds and their beings. They do not forget that each time anything is healing, human beings and animals, even plants and trees, they are healing with them.

‘Because wise ones are aware that there is a cause for everything, they refuse to criticise whatever they see in earthly life. They do not find fault with their siblings in the family of humankind, however basic someone’s present state of development may still be. They remind themselves that such people are their younger siblings attending the lower classes of the earthly school of life and deserve their compassion and love, no matter what anyone may be doing. Wise ones do not avoid the unhappy and disgruntled people they meet, but turn towards them and show them their appreciation and the respect they deserve as God’s children. This is not difficult for wise ones because they know that their younger and less experienced siblings in the vast family of humankind simply don’t know what they are doing – to themselves and their world.

‘The God of love dwells in everyone’s own heart. Bear this in mind, so that in all your endeavours you can truly be a wise one and a bringer of light in the form of new understanding. By sharing it freely with as many as possible, you reveal yourself as a worthy member of the human family and a channel for the light of God’s love. Each time you bless someone without distinction of race, colour or creed, you are doing your share of making crooked places straight and being a true healer and creator of the kinship and siblinghood of life, which the Great Father/Mother of all life has ordained to become a reality in earthly life for all its children.

‘Each time you nail one of the desires, fears and anxieties of your lower nature to the cross of earthly life, the Christ part of your nature is strengthened and this continues until it has taken over your whole being. The God in you can then make crooked corners straight, create beauty from that which is ugly in your world and its people, and heal the sick in mind and body, spirit and soul. You then qualify to be called a true son/daughter of the living God, who has been and still is walking the pathway the Jesus legend * describes in earthly life. And that’s how in the fullness of time everyone’s own Christ self acts as the healer, saviour and redeemer of yourself, the whole of humankind, your world and all worlds throughout the whole of Creation and their beings, bringing its gifts to wherever something requires them.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘The Jesus Legend’

From ‘The Saviour And Redeemer’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

PreviousNext

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization