Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:26 pm

The Symbolisms Of The Christmas Story – Part Three

Ascending The Spiritual Mountain

There are many groups of spirit guides that are led by Angels and Masters from the highest levels of life. Each one of us earthlings belongs to one of these gatherings at whose head is someone like the Master described of the Jesus legend. The only difference between our friends and helpers in the world of light is that they are more highly evolved than we presently are.

Because they once walked the Earth, the same as you and I are doing, now, our spirit guides and helpers appreciate the difficulties and struggles, the pain and miseries of those who are treading the evolutionary path behind them. From first had experience they know how easy it is for earthlings to get lost on the way up the spiritual mountain, and that from time to time this is a necessary part of their earthly education. They appreciate how steep and demanding the ascent can be and are well aware of how strong the drag of the lower earthly self’s desire nature is when temptations come its way.

But undeterred by anything that happens, our spirit friends walk hand in hand with us, even though for a long time their charges have to be completely unaware of their presence. We may forget about them, but no matter what may ever befall us, they never leave us. They are always there to catch us when we fall, comfort us when we weep, heal us when we are sick and return us safely to our flock, and that on either side of the veil of consciousness that separates our two worlds.

However, no-one can do our spiritual work for us or walk our predestined pathway for us. It can only be done by us. Ever mindful of the difficulties this brings with it, the Great Spirit, our true Father/Mother in Heaven, i.e. the highest level of life, has assigned the task of taking good care of us to the Angelic hierarchy and the Masters of the spirit world. It’s their duty to ensure that not one single one of the little ones, God’s children of the Earth, can ever be truly lost. And each time the good shepherds return yet another one of us to their flock by helping us to become aware again of God’s true nature and our own, the Heavens rejoice and celebrate our homecoming.

Who doesn’t recall the times when our small and frightened earthly self stumbled on its journey through life simply because we were still aware of our true nature and the spiritual background of earthly life? What is it in us earthlings that we tend to wait until things get so bad that we have nowhere to turn any more, before we at long last go down on our knees, literally or metaphorically speaking, to call for help? It’s the fear of the unknown that holds us back. We have yet to find out that in truth there is nothing to fear, except fear itself.

God and the Angels, as well as our other spirit friends and helpers are constantly waiting for a signal from any one of us, so they can draw closer to us. Whenever someone calls for their help, not to dazzle us with too much of their light – spiritual wisdom and knowledge – at first their presence may arrive as the faintest glimmer. But slowly it grows stronger and more help comes to us through a better understanding of the situation and what is required from us. As our awakening progresses, our Highest Self keeps on guiding us to the right people, books, magazine articles and other sources of information that can help us on our way forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:35 pm

The Law Of Karma

Through the Jesus legend the Universal Christ Spirit tells us in St. John 8:31-32: ‘If you abide by My word, you are truly My disciples. And you will know the truth and that very truth will make you free.’ What a long time it has taken humankind to find out that in truth the figure of the Master Jesus is a symbolism for humankind’s higher Christ nature. When we finally grasp this concept, it does no longer surprise us that Jesus can neither save nor redeem us. We know that, if he really had walked the Earth, he would not have wanted to mislead and hide the truth from us that no-one can do this except we ourselves.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Jesus story was inspired by the Angels and that it was specifically designed for humankind’s limited understanding during its spiritual infancy and childhood. Wise ones, who have matured into adulthood, know that negative Karma only returns to us when we have become sufficiently strong to deal with it. They accept the responsibility for themselves and every one of their thoughts, words and actions and thus take the burden of the cross of their existence off anyone else’s back, including Jesus’. Shouldering it themselves, such wise ones do all they can to save and redeem themselves. They are doing this happily because they know that the same then happens for our whole world, and that much spiritual progress is possible for those who are doing this.

Some people, when they become aware of these things and reflect on their lives so far, may be disappointed about what to them now seems like negative reactions to Karmic events. This gives them a feeling as if they had probably not been strong enough to handle the test that came their way they should have done. At first we all find it hard to believe that it is us who, during our times of rest and recuperation in the world of spirit at the end of each lifetime, together with the wise ones in charge of us, decide what kind of pathway would most benefit our spiritual development in the coming lifetime. But because the wise ones know us and our pathway much better than we do, even if we feel ready to tackle some of our Karmic debts and hope to be sufficiently strong to redeem them, they may tell us whether this is advisable. If they agree, we go ahead and apply for our next lifetime.

Any kind of earthly test and trial is never sent as some kind of punishment, even though it often feels like that. Invariably they are intended to assist us with bringing forth and developing our inner strength and to help us grow in wisdom and understanding. Each time we emerge from another one, that’s what we have done – even though we are likely to be unaware of it. So, whenever the going gets tough, it’s good to remind ourselves that no-one forced us into this lifetime and that having another go was our own free decision.

During the periods spent in the world of light we are aware that in truth we are a spirit and soul, who wishes to evolve and grow through consciousness expanding experiences. Knowing that we are only ever temporary residents on the Earth plane makes our choice of wanting to move forwards and get on with our development an easy one. And every one of us eventually reaches the point when we mean it most sincerely each time we say: ‘May Thy will be mine and my will be Thine, so that everything unfolds in keeping with Thy will and wishes.’ Through this our will aligns itself with that of the Highest and that takes apart the bars of the cross of our lower earthly personality, which we have carried long enough.

The cross’s horizontal bar represents our will and the vertical one the will of God. Saying ‘Thy will and not mine’ lays them side by side and shows that we trust the living God within, our intuition, to always show us the right way and ask us only to do that which is good, right and beautiful. And as every one of our thoughts, words and actions creates some kind of Karma, this is the best protection against bringing about no more of the negative variety.

Extract from ‘Balancing The Spiritual Bankbook Of Life’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Let It Be

Whenever I’m in trouble,
The Great Mother of life visits me
And speaks these words of wisdom:
‘Let it be.’
In my darkest hours
She stands before me and
Reminds me by whispering:
‘Let it be.’

Even if the broken-hearted people
Of our world for a long time
Are unable to see,
If they but ask,
For them too there will always be an answer.
In due course they will also know that
No-one is ever apart from God
And that with the help and will
Of God and the Angels,
There is always an answer
And a way can be found.
So tell them about this,
But then let them be.

Whenever my life is cloudy,
God’s light of wisdom and truth still shines on me.
Now I know that this will continue
Tomorrow and forever,
So let it be.
Trusting the Great Father/Mother,
I wake up every morning
To the sound of the Mother’s voice
In my mind comforting me
With Her well known words: ‘Let it be.
There is always an answer
For those who hand their lives
Over to Me.’

Now each time I’m in trouble,
The small still voice of Her wisdom
Speaks to me through my inner guidance:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient
And allow yourself to be.
For as long as you follow Me,
The answers to all your questions will
Always come and show you the way,
So why not just let it be?’

Paul McCartney
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘Let It Be’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUOF4ZsEq6c

‘Being part of and at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, your soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All She desires is to protect the human race against destroying itself. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is but one of Her many symbols.’

Extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides in
‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:31 pm

He Is My Brother

The road is long,
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
And God only knows when.
But I am strong,
Strong enough to carry him,
For he ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.

So on we go.
His welfare is of my concern.
No burden is he to bear.
We’ll get there,
I know.
He does not encumber me,

If I am laden at all,
It is with sadness
That everyone’s heart
Is not filled with the gladness
Of love for each other.

It’s a long, long road,
From which there is no return.
While we’re on the way there,
Why not share?
When I do, the load
Does not weigh me down at all,

He is my brother and she is my sister
And as on the inner level all life is one,
Their cross and pain are mine.
And when I hurt someone,
I do it to myself.
And that’s why I do whatever I can
To comfort my brothers and sisters
With the help of the gifts
The Great Father/Mother of all life
Has bestowed upon me.

The Hollies
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘He’s My Brother’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT57tjz9py8

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Establishing God’s Kingdom On Earth

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides on the theme of surrender. It appeared in one of the Reader’s Letters of Stella Polaris August/September 2017: ‘For doing your share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth, your small earthly self freely and willingly needs to surrender * its whole being to the Highest Forces of life. This does not mean entering into a state of apathy. On the contrary, it consists of the willingness to stand up and be counted as one of the healers and lightbringers of your world whose consciousness is rooted in the strong inner certainty that all life rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels. Irrespective of what may still have to happen on the Earth plane, you not merely believe but know with utter conviction that everything will work out well in the end. The main requirements for this pathway are conducting your life in healthy and wholesome ways, and learning to control your emotions and the stilling of your earthly mind.

‘The best way of dealing with and overcoming that which is evil in your world is by spreading the spiritual knowledge and wisdom we are bringing you. This needs to continue until the last person on Earth has become aware of God’s true nature and their own, and the working of the Universal laws and how it affects all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation. Encourage those with whom you are sharing your knowledge that they do the same with what they are receiving and that with as many people as possible. Without making a contribution towards dissolving that which is bad, evil and ugly in your world in the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, your efforts could never amount to more than a mere scratching of the surface of removing the evil that is caused by people’s ignorance * of their true nature and the higher purpose of why they are on the Earth.

‘When you share your spiritual knowledge with as many as possible, you are making a very real and valid contribution to the process of evolution and growth that constantly seeks to remove bad conditions and replace them with good, right and beautiful ones. Aspiring healers and lightbringers need to add their own insights that come to them intuitively from their inner teacher to the information received from us and other trustworthy sources. Through this humankind’s store of God’s wisdom and truth on the Earth will constantly be increasing. And when everybody does their share of distributing God’s light that is thus received, it will not take long until the last remnants of the darkness of earthly ignorance have been absorbed into it.

‘Please, dear Friends, do not think of any spiritual writings as set in concrete to last forever. This includes the sacred texts of the religions of your world and any teachings that were given by us earlier. Spiritual knowledge is always meant to be enlarged and enhanced by the fresh revelations that are reaching you and your world from the Angels and us. We spirit guides and helpers are merely the servants of those on the higher and highest levels of life. We are their channels of communication, the same as you are, and we can only pass onto you whatever they are giving us.

‘Generously share the knowledge that comes to you with anyone who is receptive for it in the circle of your family and friends around your world. Ask them to share with those around them, so that they too can spread the news that all is well with your world and that many good things are in store for anyone who willingly contributes to the movement that takes all of you ever closer to the new golden age * of peace and prosperity on the Earth.

‘Refuse to worry about souls who are too young and inexperienced to understand, for in due course they will be removed from earthly life. They will be spending their future lifetimes on a much younger planet *, where their spiritual development will continue there. Through this they will be assisting their new home planet with its evolution, the same as you have been doing with Mother Earth for a very long time indeed. Having received their initial training as human beings there, the young ones will take their earthly personalities and the Karma they have created thus far with them.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Cleansing Human Consciousness’
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘They Will Rise From Their Graves’
• ‘Colonising A New Planet’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Be The Christ Star

There now follows the essence of another teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris August/September 2017 under the heading ‘The Gentle Brother’: ‘All human beings in earthly life, as well as those who are presently resting and recuperating in our world, are born of God’s infinite and eternal, all-loving, giving and forgiving spirit. It is the same spirit that manifests itself in the beauty of nature, the power of the elements as well as in all human beings. At least potentially each one of you possesses every one of its characteristics and powers, and also the ability to create without restrictions and boundaries.

‘Do not allow the mind of your small frightened earthly selves to get in the way of your overall vision of life and how you think about it. In your daily lives and contacts, whether you are working or resting, and even in dreamtime, do your best to move beyond the restrictions that your existence in physicality places upon you. The way any one of you perceives things is always a question of consciousness and because the power of thought * is mighty, whether you are as yet aware of this or not, what you think that’s what you are and will become.

‘Now, in your imagination create a Christ Star with its blazing light radiating into your world. You are in the centre of this Star, for in truth each one of you IS the Star. From your hearts, loving or otherwise, the vibrations of your consciousness are constantly flowing into and penetrating the ethers that surround you. And that is the place where those who have developed the ability to rise above the concerns of earthly life, receive God’s power and love, courage and strength that knows no malfunctions.

‘And because God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, S/He unfailingly knows the way of all things and the answers to every question you may ever care to ask. Wise ones trust that with God all things really are possible. They appreciate that God not only dwells within the innermost core of their own being and fills every cell and atom of their whole being, but also everybody else’s.

‘The realisation that you are God, the point within the circle at the centre of the blazing Christ Star, will help you to find the peace of mind and the deep inner peace you could never find in the past. Having found them, you are filled with Divine love and experience first hand how it expresses itself in earthly life. Every one of your thoughts, words and actions is now motivated by the Christ Spirit of the living God within you, the light of the Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above you.

‘The collective light of the whole of humankind is the Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The human love for the whole of God’s Creation and everything within it is this light that manifests itself in your love for nature and everything that is good, right and beautiful, and also for music and the music contained in words carefully chosen and strung together like precious strings of pearls. The Divine love makes you tolerant towards other people’ beliefs and their ways of life. You become ever more compassionate and uncritical, kind and loving, and have no longer any problems seeing the good that is contained in everything. You instinctively follow your inner guidance and intuitively know the best course of action in any given moment.

‘The six-pointed star is a symbol of the Christ Star. It represents human intelligence when spirit and matter are working together in perfect harmony and balance. This Star has a powerful vibration and its sound is part of the music of the spheres. Loving God’s way is only distantly related with what in earthly life is frequently called love with its passions and desires. The more your Christ nature takes over its earthly counterpart, the more easily flows the light of your joint compassion and beauty, wisdom and love into the world around you.

‘Alas, to this day many in earthly life are still surrounded by a kind of barrier that acts like a dense fog. This mist is waiting to be dissolved by the light of the Sun beyond the Sun, i.e. the spiritual wisdom and truth of the Highest, when the right time for the winds of the heavenly world, the highest levels of life, brings them. Each one of you is a tiny spark of the Christ Spirit and Its great light is waiting to eventually start burning in all human hearts. And you are the only person who can uncover this light inside you, to care for and nurture it until it has the power of shining so brightly that the fogs of Earth disperse before it.

‘When this light is carefully and thoughtfully applied to wherever it is needed, in the end it grows so strong that it has the power of a wind from the Heavens that blows through the consciousness of those surrounding you and gets rid of whatever is troubling them. As you mature spiritually, the conditions of your life change and the concerns of earthly life, which you found so troublesome in the past, no longer affect you this way. This is because you are now viewing everything that happens from the right perspective, i.e. as lessons that are part of the karmic debts some of you still have to pay, and therefore merely passing phases in humankind’s individual and collective development.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Candle’
• ‘Light Up Our World’
• ‘Letting Our Light Shine’
• ‘Christ – The Light Of Our World’
• ‘Knowledge – Light Of Our World’
• ‘On The Soul Level We Are All Christians’
• ‘When Will The Kingdom Come?’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Learning To Fly’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:35 pm

In The Name Of Love

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides from the book ‘Spiritual Unfoldment’, which was first published in the 1940s: ‘The law of life is love and in the course of many lifetimes every human being is destined to evolve into a young God * and that is someone who loves God’s way, totally, unconditionally and above all wisely and being able to give without expecting anything in return. However, in the early stages of your earthly education you frequently misunderstand sentiment as love. During that phase of your development you try to cover your weaknesses and faults by saying that you are doing things in the name of love.

‘Alas, for as long as you are blinded in this way you cannot yet perceive the true needs of those around you, i.e. their spiritual requirement for learning, each through their own experiences, so that through this you grow in understanding and wisdom. This prevents you from giving real service. It causes you to give foolishly in ways that indulge the other one and indirectly your own selfishness. This brings to mind devoted parents who give their children everything they demand, in the belief that what they are doing is an expression of their love. Instead of creating opportunities through which their offspring can learn and grow, such parents are robbing their youngsters of the means for self-development and self-expression.

‘More highly evolved parents are aware that the Great Mother allows all Her children to come to their own decisions and make their own mistakes, so they can learn from them and do better next time round. Being a wise parent does not mean you are cold and indifferent towards your children. Quite the opposite is true. Your love is so great and you are so wise that you recognise your children’s requirement for experiencing life, each in its own unique and special way. The greatest gift any parent can give their offspring is as early as possible encouraging them to come to their own conclusions and make their own decisions. When you have learnt to love God’s way, you will know when to give and when to withhold something and for how long, as this helps your child to learn how to appreciate the value of things.

‘The higher you move on the evolutionary spiral of life, the more the caring and nurturing Divine aspects of maternal love in both women and men come to the fore of their consciousness and gradually take over their whole being. This kind of love is creative and endlessly giving. It manifests itself in the creation of every new life. In the long evolutionary process that follows each birth Divine love constantly endeavours to assist its creation to become ever more beautiful and perfect. In the case of human beings this is achieved when all aspects of their nature are integrated and working together peacefully and harmoniously, the way they are doing in God.

‘As you mature into spiritual adulthood, you are familiar with your own true nature and why you are taking part in earthly life. In your lifetimes as women or men in which you play the role of a parent, you no longer look at your children as your property. You know that they are not of you, but merely have come through you. This awareness makes it easier for you to steer the youngsters in your charge in the right direction. Because you realise that your children are on the Earth for the same reasons that you are, if their natural gifts * are different from your interests and inclinations, you would not dream of forcing them to follow in your footsteps. Aware that their talents, like yours, are likely to have taken many lifetimes to develop and that with the necessary encouragement in this one they may fully unfold, you do your best to support your children.

‘In some of your lifetimes you appear as a man and on other occasions as a woman. Depending on your Karma and what kind of life lessons are most beneficial for you, you are sometimes required to act the part of a father or a mother. And how does your mind react when you realise that in some of your lifetimes you could have been the son or daughter of the person who is your child in this one? So, enjoy your children as gifts for a time, the same as everything else you are allowed access to in your earthly existence. Glorify and protect Mother Earth, dear Friends, as one of the many physical and spiritual manifestations of the Great Mother of all life. Each one of you, women and men alike, are another one.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is Love?’
• ‘Written With Love’
• ‘What Is Love? (2)’
• ‘I Am Love’
• ‘Young Gods In The Making’
• ‘The Value Of Making Mistakes’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘Karma In Families’
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From ‘The Miracle Of Birth’

‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Love Is The Law Of Life

God’s highest law of life is love. All other spiritual laws have their roots in this one and radiate out from it. Loving is our natural state. Everything else belongs to the learning curve of earthly life and can only ever be a temporary state. We have come from love and we are returning to it and that without exceptions. The core of everybody’s being is spirit and pure consciousness and all of us are in this life together so that from each other we may grow in wisdom and understanding. Each one of us can only do this through their own first hand experiences. This continues until our vibrations have become so refined that we can consciously be re-united with God.

Newly born children are particularly good at teaching those around them how to love totally and unconditionally, the way the Great Father/Mother of all life loves each one of us. Every human being eventually learns how to love this way, i.e. wisely, impersonally and with detachment, instead of emotionally and out of neediness. This kind of love is not possessive and clings neither to people nor things. Although the experience of possession and possessiveness are part of our earthly curriculum, in truth we do not possess anything or anyone. Even our physical bodies do not belong to us. They are temporary gifts that have to be handed back to Mother Earth, at the end of each lifetime.

The bringing up of children, as any honest parent of grown-up children will probably confirm, is an exceedingly tall order for mere mortals, like you and me. But even though the rearing of children is the most difficult and trying task we are ever likely to tackle, when viewed from the spiritual/evolutionary angle it is at the same time the most rewarding and important one. The most helpful item of wisdom that to this day has come my way is that our children are not our children, but the children of God and life itself. And if one wishes to establish a healthy parent/child relationship, the awareness that the little ‘stranger’ in our arms is a fully evolved soul and spirit in its own right is essential. What a humbling thought that in soul terms, this child may be much older than we ourselves are, i.e. more highly evolved.

As we progress on our evolutionary path, through our experiences we steadily gather knowledge and wisdom that expands our awareness and understanding of life. Steadily we move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life and the only thing that truly ever belongs to us is our consciousness. Whatever we manage to add to it in learning is ours to keep in all eternity. That’s why no child that is ever born on the Earth enters into a new lifetime with nothing. Accompanying each new tiny body is always a fully formed spirit and soul at the evolutionary level it had reached up to the point of departure from its previous earthly sojourn. This time round it has again brought with it every bit of the wisdom it acquired in the course of all previous ones.

I find it good to know that any wisdom our spirit and soul finds along its pathway through earthly life we take with us into the world of spirit, in preparation for all coming lifetimes – and way beyond, when we have reached the evolutionary level that Earth life can no longer teach us anything.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Memories of Reincarnation – White Eagle’s Work in the Present Day’: ‘Love is the law of life and God’s will is that each one of you learns to love all people and constantly sends out light in the form of goodwill to the whole of humankind. Unbeknown to those dwelling on the Earth plane for a long time, we, your guides in the world of spirit, have always been working on the development of human minds and hearts.

‘We are glad to say that, as the years were speeding by, your race passed the darkest stages of its spiritual development. It is good to see how the Divine spark of the Universal Christ, the perfect Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, is increasingly waking from its slumbers and manifesting itself ever more powerfully in many of you and your whole world. Through rising above the drives and urges of your lower animal self and overcoming them, you make room for your own Christ nature to come to the fore of your consciousness, so it can gradually take over your whole being. Constant progress on the evolutionary spiral of life is every human being’s Divine inheritance and sacred destiny.

‘God’s great plan of life and the Universal laws decree that what you begin in one lifetime, you will always continue during the next one. And when, at the end of your present earthly lifetime, you return to us in our world, you will still be working to guide and inspire, bless and heal humankind, just the same as many of you are presently doing.’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Astrology As Educational Instrument

Each one of us is an individual and a very special, precious and unique being. That’s why there is no point in trying to make our children carbon copies carbon of ourselves. Wise ones know that it would not work anyway, so why try? Whenever possible, they allow their youngsters to follow their own natural tendencies in games, recreations and occupations. Those who truly desire their happiness, need to resist the temptation of trying to force their offspring into they way of life. If, for example, a child is timid and shy, horse riding could be sheer hell. Why should it have to do something is so dislikes? For an artistic child a business career would not do. Being compelled to do things that go against their nature, all we can hope to achieve that in the end our children are learning to hate their work and life, and us, too.

When it comes to making some of the most vital decisions on behalf of our children, they are inevitably in the weaker position, because for starters far too many choices have to be made much too early in their lives. To help our children fulfil their highest potential, most of all they need to know that we love them unconditionally and that we believe in them, no matter how impossible their behaviour may sometimes be and how abstruse their interests may appear to us. Let’s not brainwash any child into believing of itself as a failure, because it cannot do with the same elegance what we believe we could do, at their age. Even if it mattered, did we really? And even if we did, it’s all water under the bridge now that the memories of our own worst growing-up pains fortunately have faded considerably. Almost certainly we have by now forgotten what a tough time we had acquiring the skills and the panache for the things we are capable of doing now.

Did anyone ever prepare you for rearing children? Did anyone teach you how to be a good parent? Do you unfailingly know what to do for the best? Is it inevitable that important work like the rearing of children has to be guesswork and is largely done by trial and error? There have to be better ways of going about it that promise a degree of success. What I know for sure is that I would have made a much better job of bringing up my own children, had I been equipped with at least a working knowledge of human nature and the spiritual background of life. Astrology has been immensely helpful to me and in the right hands it can be turned into a great instrument for getting to know and appreciating ourselves, as well as everybody else.

The individuality of every ‘little stranger’ who has chosen to come through us into this world, helpless and naked, seeking our protection and love, can easily be recognised with the help of my interpretations of the Sun signs. * I cannot imagine a field of human endeavour where astrology could be more useful than when it comes to rearing children, if only through familiarising ourselves with the typical behaviour patterns of the different Sun signs. For example, let’s say you and your partner are strongly under the influence of placid and kind, loving and earth-bound Taurus. Should your child ‘happen’ to be born into Aries, learning how to handle a little fireball with loads of restless energy inside, who finds it impossible to sit still for any length of time will be a tall order for you.

Believe you me, this kind of thing happens quite frequently. No matter how trying such situations can be, they are sure to be alleviated by a working knowledge of the basic energies of the signs involved and the special lessons the parties involved have come to integrate during their present lifetime. For starters, being aware that your child cannot help its own nature and the manifestations of its energies and life lessons straight away enables you to be more tolerant towards your child.

But if the mother is a Sun Aries, the scene is set for quite a different picture. She is the masculine positive and outgoing, impatient and aggressive type of parent. Should her child be under the influence of a lot of feminine passive and receptive watery energy, for example when its Sun and/or Moon are in Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, the youngster is likely to be highly psychic, sensitive and far more emotional than the mother. For as long as she is unaware of what is operating within herself and her child, getting along peacefully with each other is almost impossible for these two.

To the mother’s greatest annoyance her offspring may frequently burst into tears. Alas, as that is its nature, it cannot help itself. But many times the child’s weeping to the mother appears to be for no good reason. She could then be tempted to think of this as a weakness that has to be driven out of the obstinate youngster, by her. The child’s emotional outbursts might in time make the mother feel so fed up and angry that their life together could easily deteriorate into a living hell for both. The awareness of the child’s natural inclinations would surely help the Aries woman to be more tolerant and patient with her child.

Should the youngster be a boy, this is even more important. It will then do him a world of good to be not only allowed but encouraged to express his emotions and shed a few tears here and there. If he can be taught to do this in a place where he cannot be seen and where he can be sure nobody calls him a sissy, he will be protected against emotional blockages that in later life may have to find an outlets in bouts of deep depressions and also physical illnesses like rheumatic complaints and arthritis. Besides, your understanding and wisdom will save him from acquiring the wrong kind of reputation among his peers. You will also be boosting his self-esteem and with the passing of time his love and admiration for you will multiply for being so understanding.

If you have followed my advice of becoming your own astrologer * and apply the skills you have developed through this to any newly born child, you will be amazed about how much you already know about the tiny creature in your loving arms. To you it does not have to be a stranger and an unwritten book. It will help you realise that it is by no means a vacuum that is waiting to be filled – by you and any number of other teachers that will be entering its life in due course. Your knowledge will enable you to encourage your child to bring forth, from within itself, the highest and best characteristics of its Sun, Moon and Ascendant sign, rather than getting lost in the negative ones. Gently coaxing and encouraging it will go a long way towards building a happy relationship for the two of you.

To the people around you who believe that any newly born baby is something like an unwritten book, they are allowing appearances to fool them. How about taking a printout of this article, maybe this whole sect in of my jottings, and handing it over to them? Won’t they be surprised to find out about the things every new child brings with it? Even the thought and behaviour patterns we developed in previous lifetimes, as well as our fears and anxieties, false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions we bring with us each time we enter into another physical body in search of consciousness expanding experiences. Each time anew we are presented with the task of sorting the wheat from the chaff by keeping that which is good, right and beautiful in our character make-up and discarding the rest.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’
• ‘Be Your Own Astrologer’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Ignorance – The Cause Of All Suffering

And now let’s take a look at D.I.Y. astrology *, briefly touched upon in the previous chapter. The main features of every birthchart are Sun, Moon and Ascendant. Looking them up is easy because there are sites on the web where you can do this free of charge; http://www.astro.com/ is one of them. Although I know of it, I am in no way connected with it. Because a friend recommended it some time ago, I tried it and was surprised about the quality of their information. But see for yourself. And as soon as you have found out where your child’s Sun, Moon and Ascendant are, go to my interpretations of the relevant signs in the Astro Files *.

By studying each one of the relevant signs, you can discover a great deal about your child, including some of its subconscious motivations. This will give you a first class idea of how the newcomer is going to fit into the energies of the rest of your family *. Don’t take my word for it, but first try your own details. You are sure to find the study of the Sun sign that corresponds to your Moon sign particularly revealing. Its negative characteristics are of particular interest here, as the Moon tends to bring them more to the surface of our thinking and behaviour patterns than the Sun in the same sign.

In my view, much of the suffering in our world could quite easily be avoided if everybody took the trouble of finding a better understanding of their own true nature and of those around them. Equipped with a good dose of kindness and patience for ourselves and our children we have a much better chance of assisting them on their predestined way through life. That’s how frustrations and disappointments can easily be avoided for everybody involved.

The kind of understanding that can be obtained from astrology prevents us from ever telling any child that it is useless and no good. Because children tend to take things literally, an incredible amount of damage is done by such talk. Someone should also have a word with teachers about this. When people tell us things like that early in life, is it any wonder if later in life we fail and do not have the courage to try anything new and exciting? But in truth every human being is gifted in some special way * and is good at something. All of us have hidden talents that may already have taken many lifetimes to develop and in this one need to be brought to the surface of our consciousness.

Knowing this, clearly there is no such thing as a complete and utter failure in life, although we can certainly be brainwashed into believing that we are. This is particularly damaging in childhood, because it creates the wrong perception of ourselves in our earthly mind. In truth, everybody has the potential for doing anything they truly wish to do, within reason. If our hearts truly desire something and we are ready to work for it with all our might, so that we should learn from it one way or another, God and the Angels will eventually make our dream come true. It would not do to want to grow a pair of wings to fly to the Moon. Although this can be done, spiritually and in the mind, in our physical bodies it is impossible.

I believe that every bit of suffering on our planet is caused by nothing but ignorance and that it’s up to ordinary people like you and me to do our share of absorbing it into the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth *. Never forget that many small people, in many small places, doing many small things have the power of changing our world.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Families And Their Energies’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘Establishing God’s Kingdom On The Earth’
• ‘Be The Christ Star’

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:20 pm

The Child’s First Seven Years

During the first seven years of each subsequent earthly life children almost exclusively operate on the frequency of their Moon. That’s why for the span of that time they are much more in touch with their subconscious drives and soul memories than later in life. They also have a much better contact with the world of spirit than the adults around them could ever hope to find. The Moon’s influence ensures that children at first are closer to their mother or the feminine nurturing and caring side of their father, if he for some reason takes over the mothering role.

In the birthcharts of both genders the Moon represents the feminine aspect of the human nature. The important females around us, like mothers, wives and partners, are outer manifestations of this part of our being. You can read more about this by following the link at the end of this chapter. The Moon represents the nurturing and caring aspect of the Divine Trinity, the Great Mother. Her astrological sign is Cancer and Her house the fourth. For the first seven years of their lives every child is under the special care of the Great Mother and the Moon. The influence of these energies makes children highly psychic and because of this their connection to the spirit world can be very strong. If your child tells you about playmates that are invisible to you, the likelihood is that they are friends your child made in the spirit world, who are now coming to play with it. Even though you cannot see them, rest assured these friends really are there.

If your child is highly imaginative, maybe a soft, sensitive and dreamy Piscean, it needs to be allowed regular special times for dreaming and going within. Providing every child with the right sources of stimulants is essential, for example listening to soft and gentle music for the Piscean child. And every child benefits from being encouraged to express itself creatively and artistically. But as too much escape from the realities of earthly life is not good for anyone, such activities need to be balanced by more earthbound ones. For the all-round wellbeing of every child it’s good to gently and lovingly pull them down to Earth and firmly place its feet there.

The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more the awareness of the world of spirit and its realities is going to increase. It will soon be the norm rather than the exception for parents to encourage their children to remain in touch with this their true home and ours. After all, having just left it, they remember better than we do that this world is not some place elsewhere, but an integral part of everybody’s earthly existence.

Regular sessions of meditations, quiet reflections and prayers are helpful for adults who wish to re-establish their contact with the spirit realm and through this once more take possession of the most precious and beautiful part of themselves. It’s all too easy to lose the knowledge of this in a world that, on its surface, appears to be growing ever colder and more materialistic. How much more fortunate children and adults alike shall be when everyone is aware of their true higher nature and lives by its values and characteristics in all their encounters. At last there will then be peace in our world.

Last but not least, whether we like it or not, it has to be faced that as soon as the purpose of one of our earthly lifetimes has been fulfilled, irrespective at what age this has been achieved, we leave our physical body behind and our spirit and soul go home into the spirit realm. Because children are still so close to that world, they leave the earthly plane with great ease. They have not yet acquired the mental barriers, which every human being gradually absorbs from the false beliefs and fears of those surrounding them. When the time for our departure into the spirit draws close later in life, these obstacles have to be wrestled with and overcome. In sharp contrast to this, children remember that there is no need to be afraid of the background of their earthly existence. And so they gladly accept the Angel of Death’s hand and joyously re-enter the greater freedom, ease and beauty of our other world and true home.

* Recommended Reading:

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Our Children As Teachers

Isn’t it a comforting thought that on the inner level of life our children are our siblings in the great family of humankind, our brothers and sisters who entered into yet another lifetime through us, so both of us could temporarily act as parents and children? All of us are in this life so that we may learn to love wisely, the way God loves us and there could be no better teacher, provided by life itself, than acting the parts of parents and children. It is a great honour to be a parent, because in earthly life we are then acting as feminine and masculine physical manifestations of the Great Father/Mother, the true parents of every human being.

If our Divine parents loves us sufficiently to allow each one of us to learn from their own experiences and to make our own mistakes, why then should we be so blind as to deny that same God-given right to the children who, for a while, have been entrusted into our care? And yet, isn’t it the single most difficult experience of all to stand by and allow our children to make their own mistakes, so that they may learn from them and grow, the same as everybody else is doing? That is the way God loves us all; no earthly parent can give their children a greater gift than doing the same for them.

One thing is abundantly clear to me. Had I been aware of only a fraction of all I know now, when my children were born, how much more mutually satisfactory and satisfying a job I could have made of rearing them. Oh, what I would have given for that! This section was written in the hope of making a small contribution towards helping you do better than I did. It is an attempt at paying some of the debts I owe my life for all the wonderful gifts it has been and still is bestowing upon me. If you are getting some benefit from it, then my living truly has not been in vain.

No matter what may ever befall you or your child, bear in mind that no soul ever chooses a pathway that is too hard. As tough as life may be at times, no cross is too heavy to bear. No soul incarnates to shoulder more than it can carry. If ours is a particularly heavy load this time round, the likelihood is that we are an old and highly evolved soul, who has chosen to grow some more through these experiences. And if our children helped us as parents to become more patient and less selfish and self-centred in our loving, let’s not forget to be thankful for it.

During their times in earthly life all human beings find themselves imprisoned in something like the hold of a great ship. We cannot glimpse the beauty of the ocean of life through which it is ploughing its way onwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral back into the radiance of the Universal Christ’s Light, whose sparks and who has always remained linked with our hearts.

Earthly education is compulsory, but no-one forces us into another lifetime. Yet, on every occasion we newly arrive in the world of light for rest and recuperation at the end of another earthly sojourn, once more we become aware of the vastness and beauty of the ocean of God’s Creation, through which the good ship humankind has been ploughing for a long, long time. At that stage we realise that if we ever wish to move on to lessons of a more elevated nature, we better get on with doing time on the Earth. And so we apply for another lifetime and that is always our own choice.

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:44 pm

What Is Love?

Love is the nature of the Universe and also its law. This love wants all its creatures to grow and evolve through learning from their own experiences. The true nature of humankind is love because from love we once came and to love each one of us eventually returns. This world was created to help every soul discover and then integrate its Divine qualities. That is why time and again we have to return to it, until we finally have learnt to love the way our Creator loves us and all His/Her creations. This way of loving is by no means some kind of soppy emotion. First and foremost it is kindness, gentleness, consideration and tolerance towards all life and beings, including ourselves.

To my mind, learning to love this life and everything that is in it can only come through an increased awareness of the true purpose and meaning of our present existence, and an understanding of the different lessons each soul has to face during its present lifetime. More than anything else astrology has helped me to become familiar with the weaknesses and pitfalls that are inherent in the negative aspects of all signs. In every new lifetime the earthly personality encounters them, in the hope of learning how to rise above and overcome them.

It seems that all human beings are naturally inclined to sit in judgement over others. Astrology helps me to observe the peccadilloes and foibles of my companions on the road of life, as well as my own, with compassion and kindness. It provides me with the wings to lift myself above judging others. Knowing the reasons for someone’s behaviour and that they are my sibling in the great family of life has made all the difference to my approach to life and all it contains.

Loving and accepting each one totally and unconditionally is a natural progression of this development. It does away with the urge to sit in judgement and when someone behaves in a way that seems strange to me, these days I can smile instead of feeling irritated and annoyed. As far as I am concerned, each case is closed with the inner recognition: ‘Ah, that’s why they are doing this! Well, I am only here to change myself, not them. Let them get on with their lives and I with mine.’ To help others find that same tolerance through a better understanding of their own nature and others that’s what my Astro Files are all about.

May the White Eagle group of spirit guides have the last word. The following is the essence of one of their teachings that came my way with the Lodge’s Monday Thought for 25.2.2013: ‘You are in earthly life so that you may learn how to love God’s way. This love sees the good in others and that God’s hands is eternally weaving the loom of all life, not merely humankind’s. This love consists of kindness and gentleness, sympathy and understanding. It never means surrendering to unwise and foolish demands.

‘The more you focus your whole being on the Universal Christ’s love, the more your fears dissolve. Faith gradually fills your whole being and what Its voice through your inner guidance tells you to do, you have the courage and strength to carry out. When the Christ love has taken over your whole being, you have no difficulties recognising and doing only that which is good, right and beautiful. Love is power, but this does not mean one being dominating others. Loving God’s way provides you with the power to know and do God’s will rather than your own.’

Another teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides arrived in my inbox with the Lodge’s Monday Thought 7.11.2016 when I had just finished updating this chapter. The following is its essence: ‘The light of the Universal Christ is the love from which everything is created, including your own solar bodies. This love is unique and infinite, and yet it manifests and expresses itself in many different forms and varying degrees in human life. You do well to recognise this love in whatever form it presents itself in earthly life. And never forget that love is the only foundation from which your own and everybody else’s solar body or body of light can be constructed.

‘With every loving and unselfish thought, word and action your Christ nature develops. Each one of them increases the level of the Christ light that gradually fills your whole being. This is the material from which each solar body is constructed and that is the body you need to enter and move about on the higher levels of life. Until it has been created by you, you cannot move on to exploring these regions and continue your studies there. The construction of every individual solar body adds to the strength of the solar body of your whole world.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Written With Love’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:35 pm

The Sun Beyond The Sun

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
The Universal Christ, Your only born Son/Daughter,
Is the Spiritual Sun above and beyond
The golden disc in the sky above us.
With the help of the Christ light You have brought
The whole of Creation into being,
And it constantly nurtures and sustains all lifeforms
That emerge from you.

We worship You, we give You thanks,
We praise You for the glory
Of the light and warmth of Your love.
Without them there would be no life,
On the Earth or elsewhere.
Reveal ever more of Your sacred truth to us,
To help us attend to our earthly duties
With happy, loving and carefree hearts,
Trusting Your great plan of life
And the goodness of our earthly existence.

Amen

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Walking On Water

On the road to growing spiritual wings and learning to fly on them, one of the most essentials skills to develop is the controlling of our emotions. The following parable is a metaphor for this process and the benefits it brings to aspiring healers and lightbringers:

The Bible in St Matthew 13:22-33 tells us: ‘Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and asked them to go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After this had been done, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone and the boat, already a considerable distance from land, was buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. When the disciples saw him doing this, they were terrified. ‘It’s a ghost,’ they said and cried out in fear.

‘But Jesus said to them: ‘Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.’ ‘Lord, if it’s you,’ Peter replied: ‘tell me to come to you on the water.’ ‘Come,’ Jesus said. So Peter got out of the boat, walked on the water and came towards Jesus. But when he felt the wind, he was so frightened that he began to sink and cried: ‘Lord, save me!’

‘Jesus reached for his hand and caught him. ‘You of little faith,’ he said. ‘Why did you doubt?’ And when they climbed into the boat, the wind had died down. Those in the boat worshiped him and said: ‘Truly, you are the Son of God.’’

As we know by now, the purpose of all life, not only on the Earth, is evolution. The ultimate object of all lifetimes spent on the physical plane for every human being is to evolve into spiritual Mastership. This is done through learning to master all parts of it. To help us move forwards and upwards on this pathway, the Angels gave us the Jesus legend. Many parts of it are demonstrations of how a true spiritual Master needs to behave. The first step on the road to Mastership is taking good care of the vehicle we are living in, our physical body. This needs to be extended to the whole of our home planet, which was given into our race’s safekeeping.

Achieving mastery over the physical plane means being in full control of every aspect of our being, mind, body, spirit and soul. The Master walking on water is an allegory for mastering the world of our emotions, symbolised by water. When emotional storms threaten to rise within us, we need to take charge of our feelings and will them to calm down. That’s what walking on water truly means. As soon as this part of our nature has been mastered, we too shall be able to walk on the water of our emotions, i.e. rise above the feeling world of our small frightened earthly self, whenever the need for it arises.

However, great heroic deeds are not always necessary on the spiritual pathway. Living a good life in itself gradually expands our consciousness and allows the Lords of Karma to offer us opportunities for ministering to those around us. But there is always the need to apply wisdom and discrimination to the service we are giving. Ministering to others is the outer manifestation of a meditation that’s going on deep within us. Any kind of meditation is an inward communion with and awareness of the spiritual spheres and a strong spiritual light radiates from those who are serving their fellow beings, even if only in the simplest of ways.

And as nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted, each time one of us hands their physical body back to the Earth, its components are recycled down to the last cell and atom. They contain the consciousness of the one who has parted from this plane of life. In this way they become part of the Earth and that’s how, with even the smallest evolutionary steps one of us takes forwards and upwards, Mother Earth does the same.

Even the least evolved human beings upon their return into the world of spirit cannot help noticing that in truth they are spirit and soul, eternal and immortal beings of light. Once more we then know from first hand experience that at the end of each lifetime every one of us, without exception, returns to this world, our true home, to rest and recuperate from the trials and tribulations of their earthly existence. The freedom we enjoy there may well feel like heavenly bliss, but Heaven itself – the final oneness with God – it is not.

As mentioned earlier, nobody suddenly turns into an Angel at the time of leaving physical life and no-one goes straight to Heaven. The character traces we have developed in earthly life, for good as well as for ill, we take with us into the world of light. The degree of spiritual awareness we have reached each time we pass over is also ours to keep. These things accompany us into our next lifetime and unless we change them some more in our next one, they will be with us forever.

Apart from leaving our physical body behind nothing changes at the moment of death. The earthly personality we have developed so far is the one we shall have to grapple with in our next lifetime. And what we can hope to find on the other side depends on the quality of life we have been leading here; something very similar awaits us in the beyond. Any wisdom we have found thus far is also ours to keep forever. We bring it with us into all subsequent lifetimes, so it can support us and make life easier to cope with when we enter into lessons of a different kind. Can you see the importance and urgency of working on the improvement of our character while we are here?

When we have arrived in the world of light, we can see for ourselves that we are not earthlings at all, but spirits and souls who from time to time go through another earthly experience. Being aware of our true nature again, our spiritual vision quite naturally is clearer and more expansive. Once again we become aware that the spirit world is but a higher dimension of earthly life. It gradually becomes invisible to our perception with our entry into yet another physical body. There is no more to it than that.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

PreviousNext

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization