Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Help Me To Believe

O Holy Trinity,
Great Spirit, Father/Mother Creator, and your only born Son,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ,
Please hear my prayer.
I so very much want to trust and believe,
I know that Your deep love and mercy,
Forgiveness and understanding
For the trials and tribulations of our human hearts
Is very real.
But still I doubt.

Please help me to overcome my unbelief through an
Ever increasing understanding of the mysteries
Of my own existence and Yours.
I pray that may my perceptions
Should no longer be based on mere surface words,
But on a deep inner knowingness
Of the hidden meanings behind the texts of all
The sacred teachings of our world.
Help all human souls to grasp Your wisdom and truth,
The way we did in past lifetimes,
When this state of consciousness was known as gnosis.

The dawn my soul has patiently been waiting for is here,
Because I now realise that it was You who guided me
Through the lonely watches of dark night of my soul,
And through the narrow tunnel of my grief
Over thinking that I had lost my inner connection with You.

No longer do I have to wait,
Tortured and alone in the creeping loathsome dark,
Dragged along the labyrinthine maze that lacked
The knowledge that eventually the healing rays of the
Universal Christ, the Sun beyond the Sun in the sky above me,
Of Your eternal wisdom and truth would bring about
The rebirth of my own soul and that of our world.
Triumphantly, the iron gates of pain, which once held me
Prisoner in the dungeon of my ignorance, are breaking down.
They are bringing new life where broken hopes
Used to lay crippled among the ancient battlements
Of my soul and the soul of our world.

With all my heart and soul I pray
That my lack of faith in You should be replaced by
A deep inner awareness of Your Divine presence in me
And also my companions,
As each on their own way and all of us together,
Hand in hand with the Angels and You
Are walking back home into the
Conscious awareness of our oneness with You.

Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
As surely as a new day follows every night,
Now the darkest hour of humankind’s spirit and soul
Is reaching its natural end and the
Radiance of Your Light reigns supreme,
Now and forever.

Amen

Randle Manwaring
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Friendships Are Forever

A teacher one day asked her students to list the names of their class mates on two sheets of paper and to leave a space between each name. Then she told them to think of the good things they could say about each of their classmates, to write them down and to give the papers to her at the end of their lesson. At home the teacher wrote the name of each student on a separate sheet of paper and listed what her students had said about each other.

The next day every student received a copy of her list. It didn’t take long until the entire class was smiling and she heard whispers like: ‘Really?’, ‘I never knew that I meant anything to anyone.’ and ‘I didn’t know others liked me so much.’ The papers were never mentioned in class again, so the teacher had no idea whether her students had discussed them with each other or anyone else. This didn’t matter to her because the purpose of the exercise had been accomplished and she was satisfied that her students felt much happier about themselves and each other. After a while this group of students moved on.

Several years later, one of them by the name of Mark was killed in a car crash and the teacher was invited to his funeral. The young man looked so handsome in his coffin and the church was packed with his friends. One by one they took a walk past the deceased and the teacher was the last one to bless him once more. As she stood there, one of the men who acted as pallbearer came up to her. ‘Were you Mark’s maths teacher?’ he asked. When she nodded, he replied: ‘Mark talked about you a lot.’

After the funeral, most of Mark’s former classmates went for a meal together. Mark’s parents were there and waiting to have a word with his teacher. ‘We want to show you something,’ the father said, taking a wallet out of his pocket. ‘This was found on Mark when he was killed. We thought you might recognise it.’ Carefully he removed two very well worn pieces of notebook paper. The teacher recognised them as the list of the good things Mark’s classmates had once said about him.

‘Thank you so much for doing that,’ Mark’s mother said. ‘As you can see, our son treasured his list.’ His former classmates had gathered around and were listening. One of them said: ‘I too still have my list. I keep it in the top drawer of my desk at home and have a look at it when I feel down.’ One of the wives of her former students stepped forward with: ‘My husband asked me to put his list into our wedding album.’ ‘I also have mine,’ one of her former women students said: ‘I keep it in my diary.’

Another woman reached into her handbag. Pulling her rather frazzled looking list out to show to the group, she said: ‘I carry it with me at all times. I think all of us have kept our lists. In moments of weakness and self-doubt I look at mine and it gives me a warm feeling inside to know that all these people think well of me and are my friends, and that I love them, too. ’ I do believe that there is an afterlife and each time I think of Mark, I sense that he still loves me as much as I love him. The woman’s words made the teacher cry and she felt she was weeping as much for Mark as for all those who would never be able to see him again in this world.

The pace of life these days is so fast that we are in constant danger of forgetting that inevitably all our Earth lives have to end one day. Nobody knows when that will be for any one of us. Why not make a point of every so often telling the people you love and think highly of, how special and important they are to you. Do this before it’s too late and they have passed onto the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates Earth life from the world of light, our true home.

However, friendships are not merely gifts for one lifetime, they can last forever – if that’s what we want them to be and we take good care of them. Aquarius is the sign of friendship and kinship with all life and the times we are living in are all about these themes. That is why friendships are becoming of ever greater importance. Even the smallest efforts in this respect are never wasted, because all our friendships – new and old ones – will accompany us into all subsequent ones. We shall quite literally take them with us into Eternity. And even if someone has already crossed the bridge into the world of light, it is not too late to send them our love and blessings. The spirits and souls there are in as much need of them as anywhere – maybe even more so. Some of them come to my mind, in particular family members with whom it was impossible, for one reason or another, to make peace while they still dwelled with us on this plane.

Focussing on that which is good and positive in people is a wonderful aid to building solid and lasting friendships. It creates an appreciation for each other that is based on love and goodwill. This is the best foundation if we wish to keep our friendships going. In contrast to this, criticism can all too easily destroy them. To become more tolerant towards the foibles and idiosyncrasies of those around us, I find it helpful to take a closer look at their Sun signs. Very soon one then discovers that frequently folks cannot help doing the irritating and annoying things they do. Let’s face it, that is something we are all prone to.

To illustrate this with an example, one of my friends is a Sun Virgo, an Earth sign, with his Sun in the first house, the natural domain of Aries, a Fire sign. True to his Virgo approach to life he loves nit-picking, looking for flaws in everything that comes his way and because of this unable to see the wood for the trees. He blurts out the first thing that comes to him, rather than getting his mind into gear before speaking. In addition to these negative characteristics of his Sun sign, he also displays a collection of the Arian ones, the house position of his Sun. He very rapidly jumps to conclusions – the wrong ones, more often than not – and loves shooting first and asking the questions, if any, afterwards. Through this he usually misses the point I am trying to make completely. On top of all these things he is always on the lookout for someone to cross swords with – Aries again.

Being familiar with his birthchart, I know that he just cannot help himself, because he is ‘ruled by the Star’s. What this means you can find out by following the link at the end. My knowledge enables me to smile to myself when he launches one of his attacks, rather than getting angry and annoyed. Then I forgive him and still think of him as my friend, which I certainly am.

Wise ones who are interested in self-mastery, the ultimate goal of our earthly education, can turn astrology into a wonderful lifehelp that can give them pointers about their negative character traits. This enables them to start working on rising above and overcoming them. And by studying my interpretations of your friends’ Sun signs with a bit of practice you will be able to see that some of their behaviour is part of their main life’s lessons, as revealed by their Sun sign by sign and house position reveals. Reading about yours will go a long way towards overcoming your own troublesome habits and characteristics. See for yourself how working with these things can help our friendships to run much more smoothly.

From ‘Words & Prayers For Friendship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 23, 2015 3:11 pm

On Eagle’s Wings

Refrain:
And He will raise you up on Eagle’s wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the Sun
And hold you in the palm of His hand.

You who dwell in the shelter of the Universal Christ,
Who abide in His shadow for life,
They say to Him:
‘My refuge, my rock, in You I trust.’

The snare of the fowler will never capture you,
And famine will bring you no fear.
Under His wings is your refuge
And His faithfulness is your shield.

You need not fear the terror of the night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day.
Though thousands may fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.

For to His Angels He’s given command
To guard you in all of your ways.
Upon their hands they will bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Michael Joncas
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 24, 2015 2:00 pm

The Power Of Thought

Today I would like to share with you a White Eagle teaching from ‘The Star Of The North’ January 2015: ‘Once a man came over to the spirit world and when he was shown his new home, he was astonished to find that quite a large corner of it was unfinished. His guide said ‘You have noticed that your home is not yet complete?’ ‘Yes,’ replied the man, ‘I am disappointed. ‘ ‘Well,’ came the reply: ‘Go away and think hard about the perfect finished structure and then come back to us.’ The man did this and upon his return he was delighted to find that his home was now complete.

‘This simple story sets out a fact of life. The whole point of our message is that thought has an infinite and creative power. Thought and imagination can create in your world and in ours. Do you see what this implies? It means that man by his habitual thought actually shapes his life and circumstances. Although some of you will disagree with this, nevertheless in due time you will find it is true. As you think, so you will become, and your surroundings will evolve. In other words you are creating your conditions and environment by your own thoughts, not only you yourself, but the whole of humankind is doing this. You see how great and grave is this power? It creates humankind and its world.

‘We cannot emphasise too strongly the power of thought. Humankind thinks that thought is something private. Your thoughts are expressed in your face, in the wellbeing of your body. They are even expressed in your clothing, in your homes, in your business, in your walking, your writing, your aura – that which is hidden is shouted from the rooftops by your thoughts.

‘Thought can heal and create good health, but it can also inflict pain and disease, and disrupt and destroy the mental and soul life of humankind. Thought can do anything in your world and others. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate form the root of all suffering and wars. Thought can also bring forth beauty and harmony, feelings of kinship and everything else humankind longs for. Your scientists are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought.

‘We, your guides in the world of light, work as far as possible with the positive and creative power of thought. When giving advice, we make it a rule that it should always be constructive and seeing nothing but good, although some of you may call us foolishly optimistic.

‘Your thoughts are helping your world to enlightenment. In days gone by, people gathered in temples and projected the illumined light of the Christ Spirit to help in the evolution of life on Earth. So will it be again.’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Reaping The Bountiful Harvest

The Purpose Of My Life’s Work

The Age of Aquarius, among many other things, is the age of technology and communications, and especially that which serves the purpose of broadcasting God’s wisdom and truth, which for some time by now has been flowing directly from the source of our being into the hearts and souls of all who are ready and open to receiving them. As one of the pioneers of this age, the purpose of my life’s work is to distribute and share the knowledge I have found and still am finding on my journey through life with as many as possible of you, my siblings in the human family.

From their earliest beginnings almost thirty years ago, the aim of my writings has been the reaping of the bountiful harvest of spiritual wisdom and truth, so it can be made available to those who are in need of it. When it comes to understanding life, all along astrology has been my greatest help. I have no taste for fortunetelling of any kind and to my mind the best way of studying astrology is by looking back. Learning something new never ceases with this subject and that’s why I find it never loses its fascination for me.

Those who are astrologically inclined may be interested to know that my Mercury is in Virgo conjunct with Neptune and in trine with Jupiter and Uranus. They form a grand trine with Uranus at its base in Taurus in the fourth house, the house of inner consciousness and home. This is the place where we are truly at home and comfortable. My Sun is in the ninth house, the domain of Sagittarius, and my Ascendant is also in this sign. On one side my Mercury is in wide conjunction with Venus in Virgo, not a good position for this planet, on its other side with my Sun in the fifth degree of Libra, which adds some more Virgo energies to the picture.

Virgo is the harvest sign of the zodiac for bringing the spiritual harvest down to the Earth. The virgin who carries a sheaf of wheat in her arms is its symbol. Venus in Virgo is an indication that one has a lot of learning to do in connection with love. This I have surely done and no doubt that is the reason why I chose to be born when the Sun moves through Libra. Much of my time was spent learning to love the unloving. I must have succeeded, as for quite some time there have been many kind and loving people around me. The dynamics of life see to it that we send out does return to us. That’s why at any given time we can only draw people of our own calibre into our orbit.

For the ones who do not yet know a great deal about astrology, I will try to explain what this means. Mercury, the planetary ruler of Gemini and Virgo, represents the Divine aspect that takes care of many of the things that are vital for our survival on the Earth plane. In the days of yore, Mercury was the young God who brought the sacred fire of the Gods down to the Earth. In the Air sign Gemini the planet’s energies are dedicated to the development of our earthly minds and its communicating capabilities, like speaking, reading and writing. As time goes by, this enables us to learn and find an ever better understanding of things. In the Earth sign Virgo, the teaching and healing sign, Mercury acts as the teacher who motivates us to seek better and healthier ways of living and being, which ultimately can lead to the healing of ourselves and our world.

Bearing these things in mind, it does not come as a surprise that I am one of those who have been chosen for the task of bringing the spiritual harvest down to the Earth plane. I cannot help wondering how many lifetimes of preparation, which is finding its culmination right here and now, has taken. One of these days I shall know. Meanwhile I am happy that the spiritual knowledge I have gathered thus far could fill a book or several of them, as by now there are twelve different volumes of my jottings. Stargazer’s Astro Files are one of them and they to date contain nine subsections. In spite of this, and to me this is by far the most important point, the discoveries still waiting to be made are likely to fill thousands of libraries. My heart and soul sing with joy when I think of so much learning ahead. To me, the best part of life always has been and forever shall be finding new knowledge and understanding that can be shared with others. This I am happy to do at all times with anyone and that free of charge.

My writings represent my life’s learning and all of it is of an intuitive and original nature. No parts of them can be found anywhere else, unless they have been copied from my work. The quotes I use here and there never form its basis. They are only included as confirmations of something that has already been written and/or if they can add something to the understanding all of us are on the Earth plane to seek. Items of this nature are only included when my inner guidance signals me to do so, because this means that they are relevant to what we have to say and true.

The intention behind all my jottings is to bring fresh hope, faith and trust to our world through a better understanding of the higher purpose of our existence and the spiritual backdrop against which all life is constantly unfolding. Every chapter of my work has been freshly written from scratch and is not based on anything that existed before in the field of spiritual knowledge. It came into being intuitively and is an original. New chapters and updates are constantly appearing in the same way, as the creative process continues to go full steam ahead at all times and fresh idea keep coming, which add something to the wisdom and understanding all of us are on the Earth plane to seek.

My writings express my beliefs and my reality and truth. Naturally, I can only speak for myself and you alone can decide what yours are. With the help of your inner guidance you are the only one who can decide whether my truth could also be yours. As it is the only authority in the whole of Creation that will never mislead you or let you down in any way, knock at its door and ask. Whilst listening to or reading anything, it pays to listen to our inner world. You have found truth when a feeling rises from there that says: ‘This makes sense. It is right.’

I have always held the belief that spiritual knowledge belongs to everybody and should be made available free of charge, rather than being sold to the highest bidders. Should you be interest in using some of my material in connection with your own healing work, feel free to do so. I would appreciate it if you would be kind enough to mention my website www.raysofwisdom.com. In the ten years of its existence that’s the only way it has ever been promoted and its popularity is constantly growing.

My life’s work is my legacy and my gift to humankind and Mother Earth and all her kingdoms. No name shall ever be attached to it other than Aquarius. As I only recently found out, the Divine Waterbearer Aquarius represents and brings us the voice of God. Ask your inner guidance whether for you this is true or not.

And whether you are as yet aware of this or not, you are responsible, not only for yourself but also for the state of our world. What kind of future conditions do you wish to create for us and our planet? Rest assured that with every word you are reading the blessing and healing power of the Christ Star flows freely into your hearts and souls of all my readers, friends and members of my spiritual family, throughout our whole world. From there it pours itself into the heart and soul of all humankind and our whole world. God bless you and keep each one of you safe, now and forever.

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody, with a word or a song,
If I can show somebody when they’re travelling wrong,
Then my living shall not be in vain.

If I can do my duty, as a child of God ought,
If I can bring back beauty, to a world that is wrought,
If I can spread love’s message, the way the Angels taught,

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,

And if I can occasionally help someone to find new hope, faith and trust
in the goodness of life that forms the basis of our existence,
my living will not have been in vain.

Alma Bazel Androzzo
Edited by Aquarius

With love and light,
Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 27, 2015 2:39 pm

An Eagle’s Eye View From Our World’s Tallest Building

For a brief moment an eagle really was on top of our world. With a camera strapped to its back and a gentle release, the bird swooped down from the highest point on the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. Minutes later it landed on the hand of its falconer, who was waiting on the ground.

Made by Freedom Conservation, this video is not the first recorded by a camera-carrying bird, but it did set a record for the recorded bird flight from the highest man-made structure. Attempts at a flight from an ever taller building will have to wait until Saudi Arabia finishes the Kingdom Tower, an even taller building than the Burj Khalifa, currently under construction in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

To take part in the eagle’s flight, please follow the link below:

‘An Eagle’s Eye View’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g95E4VSfj0

Last edited by aquarius123esoteric on Thu May 28, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Healing Our World

O Holy Trinity,
Great Spirit, Father/Mother and the Universal Christ.
You are the true Lord and Lady,
Master and Mistress of all life,
The Christ Spirit is Your only born Son,
The spiritual Sun above and beyond the Sun,
And the light of all lights.

We are your people, the sheep of your flock.
Heal us when we’re wounded,
Comfort us when we’re in pain,
Touch us when we’re lonely,
Strengthen us when we’re weak.
May Your trusted Angels and Masters,
Guides and helpers by our shepherds
In the world of light, who lead us
Safely home into the loving union with You.

Help us to know Your love,
So that we may practise and
Manifest it throughout the Earth,
And may all earthly love have its foundation
In your Divine laws and unerring justice.

Help us to believe mightily,
Hope joyfully and love Divinely.
Renew us, so that we may do our share of
Blessing and healing each other, our whole world
And, through this, all other worlds, too.

Amen

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 29, 2015 1:42 pm

The Long And Winding Road

On the long and winding road through life there are times
When decisions have to be made,
Choices are hard to come by, solutions scarce
And constant downpours threatens to ruin our parade.

When that happens, all we can do is let go
And move, praying for courage and strength,
And then handing the lead over to the living God within,
To show us the way forwards to a new dawn.

With this help a way will always be found.
And although it’s true that the process of change often is tough,
We need to think about all the good things that lie ahead,
If only we remain steadfast and patiently wait for them.

Round the very next bend of the road
There could be adventures we would never
Have dared to imagine even in our wildest dreams.
For those who dare to challenge the status quo
Hopes and wishes may come true in ways we cannot yet perceive
And new friendships found along the way.

There are so many options in life,
And different ways in which it is possible to grow.
Perhaps we shall visit places we never thought existed or
Explore things that have not been tried by anyone before.
Maybe we’ll travel to fabulous faraway worlds
And visit wondrous places where we find
Warmth, affection, loving and caring
From folks who could have been waiting for us.

Maybe they will listen with interest
To the experiences and feelings we have to share.
In their midst we may find someone
Who supports us in all we do
And believes in us and the decisions we make,
Because they know that they are good and wise for us,
Even though they may not be for anyone else.

Therefore, one foot in front of the other,
Let’s take life one step and one day at a time,
Confident that a brighter tomorrow is sure to come,
As long as we trust and follow our inner guidance,
Without ever looking back,
For that’s not the way any one of us is meant to go.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 30, 2015 2:28 pm

All Of Life Is Flowingness

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing,
There is meaning and law.
I cannot lose, what is my own.
I need not seek, what is my own,
For what belongs to me, will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me.
Only what I am has power.
I now give up my personal struggles and ambitions,
Knowing that everything that is rightfully mine
Will then be drawn to me.

Therefore, I now let go,
And trust my inner guidance
And the love and wisdom of the Highest,
To run my life for me
And to show me the way, now and forever.

Amen

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 31, 2015 1:48 pm

Letting Go

• Does not mean being uncaring, but stepping back and allowing others to do, live and experience for themselves.

• Is not cutting ourselves off, but the realisation that we cannot and have no right to control others.

• Is the realisation that I cannot enable others, because each has the right to learn from the consequences of their actions.

• Is admitting our powerlessness, namely that the outcome of something is not in our hands.

• Is not trying to change or blame others, but making the most of ourselves and helping them to do the same for themselves.

• Is not carrying others, but caring about them.

• Is not fixing things for them, but supporting them unflinchingly in their times of need.

• Is not judging others, but allowing them their humanness.

• Is not muddling and interfering with others and trying to arrange the outcome of events in their lives. This allows them to learn from and grown through their own experiences and in this way steering them into taking their destiny into their own hands.

• Is not being protective, but permitting others to face their own realities and life lessons.

• Is not denying, but an acceptance that we and our own life and that of everybody else at all times rest securely in the Universe’s loving hands.

• Is not adjusting and steering everything to my desires, but going with the flow of my life and taking each day as it comes and whatever it may bring, whilst cherishing my own existence within it.

• Letting go means having no regrets about the past and being grateful for all the things it has taught us. This sets us free to live, grow and learn – each through their own experiences – ever more in the present and for the future. And that spells fearing less and loving more.

May the Angels of Peace and Healing be with you in all your relationships, especially the one with yourself.

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:23 pm

About Children

A woman held her babe against her bosom and said:
‘Speak to us of children’,
And the Prophet replied: ‘Your children are not your children;
They are the sons and daughters of life’s longing to experience itself.
Your children come through you, but they are
Neither of you nor from you;
And although for a time, they are with you,
They do not belong to you.
You may give them your love, but not your thoughts,
For they have to think their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies, but not their souls,
Because they dwell in the house of tomorrow,
Which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
But you will visit it again, when you return to Earth
As a child in future lifetimes.

You may strive to be like them;
Be young and see your world through the eyes of a child again,
But do not seek to make them like you,
For life neither goes backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which life sends forth Its children
As living arrows.

The Divine Archer alone can see their mark and yours
Upon the path of the Infinite.
With His might he bends each one of you into shape,
So that all His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the Archer’s hand be with gladness;
For as much as He loves the arrow that flies,
He loves the bow that is stable.

He particularly loves parents, who give their children roots to grown in
And the freedom to fly when their time has come to do so;
Who as their children grow up, slowly step back and set them free,
Encouraging them to learn from their own experiences,
And to dream their own dreams;
Who do all they can to help their children
To fulfil their own highest potential, not their parents’.

The Archer loves wise parents and teachers,
Who tell the children in their care that they are the children of God
And that therefore one is as precious and unique as the other;
Who respect them because they know that even when a child is still living
In a smaller body than their own, it has nonetheless
Come into our world as a fully developed soul and spirit in its own right,
Who may have a long history of evolution behind it
That could have taken more lifetimes than those of its parents.

Wise parents tell their offspring that they are certainly not some kind
Of appendix of theirs and that they have come into this life
To learn, evolve and grow some more through their own experiences,
The same as they are doing and will always continue to do.
When their children go to school, they point out to them that they are
Learning for themselves and for life itself,
Not only for this lifetime, but for Eternity.
They explain to them the laws of the Universe and that because of this,
Whatever anyone sends out to life has to return to them.
And they teach by their good example that it is necessary
To have some input into this life, before one can expect
To get anything of value from it.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:53 pm

What Do Our Children Learn At School?

Well, what do they learn?
That two and two make four,
And Paris is the Capital of France,
But where and when are they going to learn
Who and what all of us truly are?
Why don’t we ourselves ask them:
‘Do you know who you are?’
When they say they don’t know, tell them
‘You are a unique marvel – every human being is.
There is no-one in the whole of Creation,
Who is exactly like you or me.

What’s more, during all the millions of years
That have come and gone, since humankind
First appeared on the Earth,
In the long course of its evolution,
And however many more years of this are still to come,
There has never been another being like you and me,
And there never will be.

Humankind eagerly searches for miracles and
Loves to dig deep into all kinds of mysteries.
Why then is it so hard for us to recognise
That we are the greatest mystery of all and
That the physical bodies each one of us is living in
Is one of the greatest wonders of our world?
This means every one of us has been born
Into their own private marvel.
Take a good look at your whole body,
Your arms, hands and fingers, legs, feet and toes.
See how cleverly everything moves and works together?
It’s nothing short of a magnificent work of art and
A masterpiece of engineering.
Don’t you think that’s worthy of calling a miracle, my child?

As you grow up, you will sometimes be in danger
Of despairing about the state of our world.
I say: ‘Don’t!’ You are here to do your share
Of making it a better place for all its lifeforms.
We humans are allowed freedom of choice
And this includes our behaviour.
Yours, the same as mine and everybody else’s,
Is never accidental, but chosen.
It is up to us how we react to those around us
And which way we behave, at any given moment.
When finally everybody knows this and acts on their knowledge,
Everybody’s behaviour will always be a conscious choice.
We shall then have freed ourselves and our world
From the ignorance of many lifetimes with which
All of us together created the present conditions in our world.

This is not an easy task because each one of us has
Brought into their present lifetime
Many thinking and behaviour patterns
From previous ones, which by now have become so
Deeply ingrained in our consciousness
That shedding them is difficult.
Yet, it can and has to be done.
Rejoice, my child, you have been born at a good time,
A time of transformation and renewal of the Earth
And all its inhabitants.
This is our opportunity for helping to bring into being
A new world that comes ever closer to the visions
We can at present see only in our dreams:
A world where all live together in peace and harmony,
Where violence, cruelty and unkindness are no longer known.
Hold onto this mental picture, think about it often and know
Deep down in your heart that one day it will come true.

As I told you earlier, we have been given freedom of choice
And that in truth is the only real freedom we earthlings have.
Life constantly presents us with choices and it’s
Of the greatest importance that you, my child,
Learn to choose wisely and strive to be true to your real self.
Our Divine Mother/Father wants us to grow and evolve
Into ever more beautiful beings
And that is the only way this is possible.
Everybody’s potential is unlimited and we have the right
To aim for becoming someone like one of your ideals,
Maybe Mother Theresa, Saint Joan of Arc,
Shakespeare, Michelangelo or Beethoven.

Each one of us living in their own physical body
Creates the illusion that we are all separate from each other.
Don’t allow this to fool you, my child,
As nothing could be further from the truth.
All life is one big family and on the inner level
In spirit we are all one.
Because of this, when we hurt one,
We hurt everybody, including ourselves.
Knowing that and also that each is a miracle
And a unique marvel, just like you are, my child,
Could you ever hurt or harm another?

Life is a precious gift and you have received this lifetime
So that you may learn that we are all on the Earth
For good and wise reasons, and that is
Learning, individually and as a race,
To love wisely, to cherish, help and support each other.
We are all responsible for ourselves and our world.
We need to work together and everybody has to do their own bit
Of making our world a better place for everything that shares it with us;
A world that is worthy of all its children, including humankind.
For all of us are the beloved children of the
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And their only born Son, the Light of all lights,
And the Sun behind and above all Suns.

Pablo Casals
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Life Is A Journey

• Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. On the inner level of life we are all one and although in many ways we are all the same, each one of us is a special and unique being and therefore different.

• Refuse to set your goals by what other people think of as important. You alone and your inner guidance know what is good and right for you, at any given moment. So listen carefully and follow its advice.

• Don’t take anything for granted, especially not the people and things that are closest to your heart. Believing that without them your life would be meaningless is utter folly.

• Just be thankful for everything that is in your life and don’t cling to anything, when the time for letting go has come.

• Rest safely in the knowledge that only the higher and highest aspects of life have lasting and eternal value.

• Don’t allow your life to slip through your fingers – live it now.

• Don’t dwell unduly on past or future. Instead, live consciously one day at a time, so you can learn something from every single moment of your present lifetime and in this way benefit from it, no matter what life may present you with.

• For as long as there is love in your heart and soul, and you have something to give and share with others, never give up. Things are only over when we stop trying.

• Do not be afraid of taking risks, because they are life’s way of teaching us to be strong and brave.

• Don’t shut love out of your life by saying you cannot find it. Love is eternal and once given, it will always return.

• The quickest way of receiving love is by giving it. And the fastest way of losing it is by trying to hold onto it.

• The best way of keeping love is by giving it wings, setting the beloved free to fly, so they can grow through their own experiences.

• If it is love, it will return to you. If it is not, you would not want it anyway.

• Pay attention to your dreams. Having no dreams means living without hope. And without hope life has no purpose.

• Take time and stop once in a while. Do not run through life so fast that you can no longer recognise where you have been and where you are meant to go.

• Life is a journey and not a destination. Make an effort to savour it, every single step of the way, for even if our present lifetime should last one hundred years, it will be but a small stopping point on our evolutionary pathway back home into the oneness with God and all life.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Long Standing Relationships

Isabel Allende in ‘Portrait in Sepia’ writes: ‘Love is a free contract that begins with a spark and can end in the same way. A thousand dangers threaten love, but if the couple defends it, it can be saved. It can grow like a tree and give shade and fruit, but that happens only when both partners participate.’

Serious problems frequently arise when only one of them awakes from their spiritual slumber. Those who consciously or unconsciously refuse to tackle them head-on, thinking that it’s safe to sweep them under the carpet, are in for a surprise! All our struggles will not go away on their own and have a habit of manifesting themselves time and again in an ever more uncomfortable manner. It could happen, for example, that we suddenly and surprisingly fall in love with someone because that person gives us the attention and tenderness we may have been craving for in our existing partnership, without getting any of it, for some years. Such encounters are likely to make us aware that although we are older now, we have also grown wiser. In many ways, we are now more attractive and lovable than we ever were in our younger days.

It may dawn on us slowly how much we have grown since our partnership first began, and that our partner has refused to keep pace with our development. After all we have learnt, over the years, instead of allowing our partnership to deteriorate into one of boredom and indifference, why aren’t we giving more to each other, rather than less? Again, we need to look into our life and ask ourselves a few uncomfortable questions, like what kind of a partner do we need now? Would we prefer to be together with someone who shares our interests, and who responds to us the way we would like to be treated? And if there isn’t anyone we would like to share our life with – oh, perish the thought! – wouldn’t we be better off on our own and being free again?

When the dust has finally settled, our encounter may have amounted to nothing but a brief interlude. But, even if it is all over in a flurry, we are sure to get more in touch with ourselves. It will help us to find out a lot about ourselves and our requirements, likes and dislikes in a mature relationship that does justice to the way we are now. If we have allowed ourselves to become trapped in a long standing relationship, then that in itself could be the only reason why this needed to come into our life. As we have grown, through the years, our old relationship has not grown with us. It may have ceased to satisfy us not only emotionally, but especially spiritually.

Another person cannot break our relationship up for us. No-one can do that, except we ourselves. But, they can be the catalyst who helps us to become aware of how starved and lonely we have become. The whole affair might last just long enough to help us realise that we do not want to live our life without mutual appreciation and love – the most basic human requirement – any longer. We may then decide to make one final attempt at trying to get our partner to make a joint effort. If that fails, too, it may dawn on us how much more comfortable, enjoyable, less complicated and stressful life on our own could be.

We may finally reach the end of our tether, and realise that one-sided efforts at trying to keep a partnership together, can and will not work. In fact, they seem to work almost in the opposite direction, pushing the partners further and further apart. It must be something inherent in our human nature that, the harder we try, the more the other one plays at hard to get – as if life was a game of some kind. Now, we know from first hand experience that no partnership will ever work, unless there is a mutual coming together of hearts and souls. Alleluia, we have learnt!

Rather than putting up with the constant heart-ache and frustration our fruitless efforts are causing us, reluctantly, we may decide to move on and get on with the rest of this lifetime, on our own. Could it be that our Creator wisely made us that way, so that we can let go of relationships that have outlived their usefulness in our life? True, in our stubborn refusal to accept this, we create suffering for ourselves, which leads to soul growth. But, might we not develop better in other directions, by expanding our life and living it the way we really would like to? No harm in trying, is there?

There is yet another consideration. What if we refuse to bring about the necessary separation, are we not in danger of seriously blocking our own and our partner’s spiritual unfoldment? Could it be necessary for us to leave them, so that – through the pain this causes, their own spiritual awakening comes about? Who are we to stand in their way, as well as ours? And who knows what a separation may lead to, in the end – maybe a reunion, if we still want it. In time, our partnership may transform itself into a spiritual and truly loving one, who knows? What if we agreed, in the world of spirit, to do some specific work together? If we do not eventually pluck up enough courage, and it may never come into existence. Now, wouldn’t that be a pity?

In the course of many lifetimes, we learn that it is unwise to make another person totally the focus of our life. Death, our own and that of others, sees to it that, eventually, we learn the most valuable lesson of all, namely that lasting security cannot be found those around us on the Earth plane; it can only come from within. No matter how hard anyone tries to cling on to another, all earthly relationships are not meant to go in on the same form forever. They need to change and grow, the same as we do. If we refuse to, we are in danger of stagnating, and circumstances come into our life that forces us to let go. Some may see such things as force majeure, but they are not really. Through growing and learning, we ourselves set these things in motion, because we need different experiences and relationships that can help us evolve some more.

And yet, aware of the temporary nature of everything on the Earth, including all our relationships and their purpose, why is it that one is still so afraid of letting go and taking the odd risk here and there?

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Risks

‘Take risks, if you win, you will be happy,
If you lose, you will be wise.’ Anon

To the small earthly self life frequently is
A risky and scary business.
That’s why we usually dislike and resent the changes
The Universe has in store for us,
So that we may learn and grow
From as many and varied experiences as possible.
While the personality, our small earthly self,
Detests the changes, our spirit and soul rejoice,
Because they understand that this is the only way
The earthly self will ever discover its own true nature.

Risks have to be taken so that our approach to life
And the way we perceive its purpose transforms itself.
We need to shed the deeply ingrained wrong thinking
And behaviour patterns, prejudices and false beliefs
That create the obstacles and difficulties in our lives.
We have to say goodbye to anything that has outlived
Its usefulness, including people and places.

It is true that that life can be a risky thing when
Laughing sometimes carries the risk of appearing foolish,
Weeping may come across as sentimentality,
Reaching out for others to become involved with them
And exposing one’s feelings could reveal too much of our true self.
Hoping means risking despair.
Trying means risking failure.
Living brings the risk of dying.

So what?
Risks have to be taken.
The greatest hazard in life is risking nothing.
The one who risks nothing,
Does nothing, has nothing and is nothing.
Souls who hope that in this way they can avoid
The suffering and sorrows of this world are mistaken,
As these things are a necessary part of human growth and evolution.
The only thing that can be achieved by risking nothing
Is avoiding precious opportunities for
Learning, changing, growing, loving and living.

Souls who allow themselves to remain enslaved and enchained
By their false beliefs, rigid opinions and prejudices
Forfeit the only freedom we truly have and that is
The spiritual freedom to think and believe what our inner Self tells us is true,
And having the courage to act upon the knowledge
That we have come from love and that love alone can show us the way
Home into what we always have been and forever will remain:
Spirit and soul.

Only those who are willing to take the risk
Of loving all life the way our Creator loves us,
Unconditionally and wisely,
Can truly be free.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric