Food For Thought - Part One

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Peace Prayer

I wish you warmth – in a world that has grown cold.
I wish you joy – for all your days,
To soothe your own sorrow and that of others.
I wish you wonder and a growing awareness that
The Glory and the love of our Creator
Manifests in all beings, places and things.

I wish you a sense of humour and the gift of smiling,
For they help to overcome our own fears and those of others.
I wish you silence,
In which to recognise the Will of our Creator
Who loves us and lives within each one of us,
As it reveals itself in you and your life.

I wish for peace in our world, within and without.
May it flow from the heart-mind of God
Into the farthest, remotest corners of our world,
To bless and heal us all.
May God’s Wisdom and Truth shine into every heart,
The only place where truth is known.

I wish that the creative fire, the ideas from the heartmind of God,
Lighten and warm everybody’s days,
So that Its dreams and visions can come true,
Through us and our world, and all worlds.
I wish for a renewal of faith in our world,
So that we may walk holding the hands
Of those who are frightened and in pain.
May God’s strength work through each and every one,
So that we all can share it.

I wish for the renewal of hope and faith and trust in our world,
So that all together we may ascend to the heights of Divine compassion.
I wish for God’s love to flow into every heart and soul,
So that we may all walk together hand in hand,
As one big family, peacefully and forever united.
With all my heart and all my soul and all my being,
I wish for peace, harmony, and healing
To come to our inner and outer world, and all worlds.

Although this is still a dream, I know in my heart of hearts
That one day it can and will come true,
Through all human souls, including you and me.
For when God’s love dwells again
In every heart and soul,
Anything can be achieved and all things will be possible.

Above all I wish for the gift of understanding
To come to every human heart and with it
The ability to stop taking things literally,
When the true meaning of something is
Hidden behind its surface words.

Amen

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:06 pm

The Art Of Forgiveness

‘The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.’
Mahatma Gandhi

Are you feeling resentment, pain, anguish or maybe even fury? It doesn’t matter whether your emotions are directed at the general idiocy of worldwide governments, a close friend or family member. It makes no difference whether you are raging at a complete stranger on the road, in a moment that’s quickly gone or whether you are dealing with years of abuse or emotional torment. Forgiveness is a spiritual act that requires us to view things from a different angle and with an increased understanding of our own needs as well as another person’s.

It doesn’t seem to be so when we are thinking of the wrong another has done to us, or the hurt they have so carelessly lavished out, but forgiveness can free us from even the seemingly most unforgivable acts. Many of us hold onto our anger in the hope that this emotion will somehow anchor in some Universal Justice, as though gritting our teeth and furrowing our brow could somehow balance the teetering scales of justice in our world.

Sadly, the hurtful act or words of another that we keep running through our minds work like an emotional cement that keeps us stuck and unable to move on into a peace mode. Our inability to forgive often doesn’t even affect the ‘other’ as much as it does us. There is a Tibetan Buddhist story about two monks who encounter each other many years after being released from prison where they had been horribly tortured. ‘Have you forgiven them?’ asks the first. ‘I will never forgive them! Never!’ replies the second. ‘Well, I guess in that case they still have you in prison, don’t they?’ the first monk says.

• Many mistakenly believe that forgiveness somehow absolves others from their wrong-doings. That in forgiving, we helplessly accept, give up, surrender to defeat – that we are helpless. The exact opposite is true. When we face a terrible wrong and look within to see how we can prevent the same incident from happening again, then we are truly on the correct spiritual path.

Dr. Fred Luskin is the Director of the Stanford University Forgiveness Projects. He has led the largest research project to date to study the effects of forgiveness on hurt individuals. He has dealt with people suffering from a huge range of things needing to be forgiven – from a romantic break up to the murder of a child. He believes that there are specific steps one can take to reduce the stress that comes with holding onto hurt and make the progress of forgiveness as easy as possible. I tend to agree. Forgiveness usually takes a little time, but it needn’t consume your life for years. You can start with the following steps to move your heart into the right place, and begin to forgive:

• We are often afraid to truly articulate just how much we have been wronged, but this is necessary. In cases that are more obvious, such as losing a family member in a war-torn country to the hands of an unfeeling mercenary, it is easier to explain how angry and sad we are, but in other cases, such as with long-term familial abuse, we may have even come to think the behaviours we were subjected to were ‘normal,’ and only later do we realize how much pain and hurt we stuffed down over the years in order to function within our family unit. When that pain is realized, it is helpful to articulate it to a counsellor or a few close friends. Keeping those emotions locked inside does not permit the process of forgiveness to begin.

• Forgiveness is a personal journey. You do it for yourself and not for the person you think needs to be forgiven, or anyone else. Once you make a commitment to do whatever it takes to let go of the pain and feel better – and do it for you, then forgiveness starts to become an easier endeavour. When you feel better about yourself, after all, you will find it more difficult to hold grudges against others. When needed practice self-care and self-love. If you are still involved with the person or people who you are trying to forgive, you can simply explain to them that you need time to care for yourself. If this is not appropriate due to the ongoing behaviour of another, then simply practice uncompromising self-love and distance yourself from the other person until your feelings of anger and hatred dissipate. Reconciliation may be possible in the future.

‘Your forgiveness should be such that the person who is forgiven does not even know that you are forgiving them. They should not even feel guilty about their mistake. This is the right type of forgiveness. If you make someone feel guilty about their mistake, then you have not forgiven them.’ Patanjali Yoga Sutras ‘The Art of Living’

• While reconciliation sometimes is possible, on other occasions it is not. If someone is emotionally unstable and is likely continue to act in hurtful or harmful ways again should be approach them, there is no need for being physically or emotionally near them to forgive them. What you are after is internal peace. Forgiveness can be defined as the peace and understanding that comes from dropping the blame for whoever has hurt you, changing your never-ending story of grievance, and realising that they were possibly playing a role in the grand play of life – known as maya to some – to help you learn more about yourself.

This does not mean that murdering your child is right or that stealing, cheating, emotional abuse, or other ‘wrongs’ are ‘right.’ It simply means that you choose to see that person’s pain as the impetus for their own actions and not as a personal affront to you.

Maya Angelou once said: ‘You can’t forgive without loving. And I don’t mean sentimentality. I don’t mean mush. I mean having enough courage to stand up and say: ‘I forgive, I’m done with it.’’ If someone has been narcissistic, selfish, hateful or jealous, you can forgive them for your own peace of mind, and allow them to learn from the Universal lessons, which are surely coming their way, to help them forgive those who hurt them also. While you don’t have to reconcile with others who are not ready to do this spiritual work for themselves, you do have to reconcile your own emotions.

• Your hurt is coming from what you feel now, not what happened ten minutes, an hour, days or even ten years ago. The old adage about time healing all wounds is true. But this is because we tend to get caught in karmic cycles that cause us to mentally recycle pain instead of letting it go. In the book ‘Karma and Reincarnation Transcending Your Past, Transforming Your Future’ Elizabeth Clare Prophet and Patricia R. Spadaro explain that while ‘Karma means accountability and payback, reincarnation is simply another word for fresh opportunities [which the Universe offers us].’

• Karmic retribution is not a punishment, but the benevolent and infinitely wise Universe’s way of allowing us free will. What it does mean is that what we send out into the world must return to us. Therefore, what we do unto others will in due course be done unto us, somehow, at some time, in some way – maybe in a far distant lifetime. But return it will, of that we can be sure. The Sioux holy man, Black Elk, explained how everything in nature comes full circle, and Voltaire mused: ‘It is not more surprising to be born twice, than once.’ Everything in nature is endlessly recycled and then resurrected. Understanding the cycles of karma and reincarnation helps us to get a better grasp on family, community and even wider society patterns in need of changing.

When we stay stuck in thoughts of the pain another has caused us, we are missing one of the main opportunities of our present incarnation. After talking about a hurt with another person, expressing it fully and looking at the patterns that created this situation, the time has come for releasing it and letting it go. The true gift of being ‘hurt’ be another is the recognition that on the inner level of life we are all one and when one of us gets hurt, everybody else suffers with us. Therefore, in truth when we hurt another, we are doing the same to ourselves.

Carl Jung once said: ‘I had the feeling that I was a historical fragment, an excerpt for which the preceding and succeeding text was missing . . . I could well imagine that I might have lived in former centuries and there encountered questions I was not yet able to answer, that I had to be born again because I had not fulfilled the task that was given to me.’

• Stop your fight or flight response. When we start to ruminate about what another has done to us, our hypothalamus gets into gear and engages both our sympathetic nervous system as well as the adrenal-cortical system. When the effect of these systems sets in, our fight or flight response begins and in no time flat we are in moderate to full-blown fear mode. This is because we are afraid the same thing will happen to us again. We are feeling the incident as if it were happening right now, no matter how long ago it occurred. Our heart rates and blood pressure rise. We might even sweat a little. Our body gets flooded with thirty different stress hormones and all of it together makes forgiving very difficult.

Through practising a simple, calming mantra meditation, a few yoga asanas, yoga nidra, nadi shodhana or going for a short walk outdoors, we can reverse the fight-or-flight response. This enables us to deal with the fear behind our pain from a more level emotional state.

• Give up your expectations of others. Dr. Luskin calls this ‘recognizing the unenforceable rules.’ In other words, you can’t expect to get from others, what they have no ability or desire to give you. While we can practice love without expectation, we also should be aware that others aren’t always capable of loving back. If your inner child is still bemoaning the inability of an emotionally shutdown father to be affectionate and caring, or you expect a selfish boss to behave differently, then you are setting yourself up for more pain and this often. Realise that what you seek from others – kindness, love, affection, support – will come from those willing and able to give it, and the more you offer it to yourself, the more likely individuals of the same calibre will come into your orbit. Just let the others be, who are not ready to act as evolved. Let go of all resentment by acknowledging that’s just where they are in their present evolutionary cycle of karma and reincarnation.

• Know that a life well lived is the most constructive and positive way of resolving the outstanding issues between any of your relationships. Staying hurt and angry does nothing for you. It only feeds the ego of the person who hurt you and gives them power over you. You are still in ‘prison’, as one of the monks put it. Empower yourself by focussing on the good things in your life. Robert Emmons and Michael McCullough are two of the leading American investigators of gratitude. They describe this quality as personality strength and the ability to be keenly aware of the good things that happen to you and never take for granted. Grateful individuals express their thanks and appreciation in a heartfelt ways, not merely to be polite. Wise ones who possess a high level of gratitude, often feel an emotional sense of wonder, thankfulness and appreciation for life itself. Start a gratitude journal or instead of getting stuck in your hurt feelings, every day take a few moments to quietly contemplate and reflect on the many blessings the Universe is bestowing upon you. Counting them is good for your health because it helps to dissipate sadness, anger and frustration.

• Change your ‘story’. Instead of telling a story to yourself and others about how you were done wrong, decide to re-write the script. You can, instead of being a victim, decide to use the experience as a way of healing others, one of the most profound spiritual practices ever taught. Imagine the ripples that the pebbles of your forgiveness could send out into the world. I give the example of a man named Robert Rule to explain how profound changing your story can be:

‘Gary Leon Ridgway is better known as the infamous Green River Killer. In 2003, he confessed to the murders of 48 women. In 2011, Ridgway was convicted of the murder of Rebecca Marrero, bringing the victim count up to 49. By his own confession, he may have murdered as many as 60 women. Ridgway especially despised prostitutes and targeted them for his killings. At Ridgway’s 2003 sentencing, the families of the victims had the opportunity to speak out and address Ridgway directly.

Understandably, many were angry and lashing out at Ridgway for the sorrow and pain he had put them through. As Ridgway stonily listened to the family members express their grief and anger, one person came up and said something unexpected. When the time for speaking came for Robert Rule, the father of teenage victim Linda Jane Rule, Ridgway finally showed a glimpse of remorse. Rule’s words to Ridgway were: ‘There are people here who hate you, but I’m not one of them. You’ve made it difficult to live up to what I believe, which is what God tells me to do and that’s to forgive. You are forgiven, sir.’ His words brought Ridgway to tears.’

From ‘Wisdom Pills – Something For Your Soul’
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healing Prayer For Parents And Children’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:41 pm

The Eagle

Bird of the broad and sweeping wing,
Thy home is high in Heaven,
Where wide the storms their banners fling,
And the tempest clouds are driven.
Thy throne is on the mountain top.
Thy fields are the boundless air,
And hoary peaks that proudly prop
The skies, thy dwellings are.
Where was then thy fearless flight?

The Eagle replies:
‘Over the dark, mysterious sea,
To lands that caught the setting light,
The cradle of liberty.
There on the silent and lonely shore,
For ages I watched alone,
And the world, in its darkness, asked no more
Where the glorious bird had flown.

‘But then came a bold and hardy few,
And they breasted the unknown wave.
I caught afar the wandering crew
And I knew they were high and brave.
I wheeled around the welcome bark,
As it sought the desolate shore,
And up to Heaven, like a joyous lark,
My quivering pinions bore.

‘And now those bold and hardy few
Have grown into the whole of humankind.
Danger and doubt I have led them through
And they worship me in song.
And over their bright and glancing arms
On field, forest, lake and sea,
With an eye that fires and a spell that charms,
I guide them on to Eternal victory.’

James Gates Percival
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:01 pm

Psychic Gifts

The Universe has endowed every soul with psychic gifts which are waiting to be developed. They are there, even if they cannot yet be recognised on the surface of our consciousness and accessed. It’s just that in some people they are still dormant while others are already using theirs. This is accentuated in the three Water signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Each new lifetime spent in one of them is offers human souls many opportunities for developing these gifts to their highest potential.

This they do by being used unselfishly for the relief of human suffering and for shedding light into the darkest corners of our earthly existence. To enable them to do this, people born into one of the Water signs are emotionally and psychically highly sensitive souls. Out of these Cancer is the most prone to absorbing any of the negative vibrations in their environment. Cancerians thrive in positive atmospheres, but where negativity and bad feelings are in the air they are in danger of wilting.

Water on the ascendant is often linked with at least a degree of clairvoyance and the ability to ‘see’ into our other world, and souls born with their Sun and especially the Moon in one of the Water signs are usually very good at sensing what is going on around them. Cancer is the most psychic sign of the zodiac. Frequently unbeknown to themselves, those born into this sign are capable of absorbing the vibrations of depressed people. Unless they take precautions and learn to protect themselves psychically, in due course they too may become seriously depressed.

Although heightened sensitivity at times feels more like a curse, in truth it is a precious gift and like any of them this one is in need of further development and taking great care of. That’s why wise sensitives make it their business to find out all about psychic protection that helps them close off, so that they are no longer in danger of acting as psychic sponges of others.

The more our spiritual awareness increases, the more sensitive and open we become to all psychic influences from other levels of life, positive and constructive ones as much as detrimental and negative ones. Whenever we have to go through hurtful or negative experiences or maybe just sense that we are in some way in danger of absorbing the negativity of those around us, we benefit from protecting ourselves and our psychic space. Whether negative vibrations come towards us from this level of life or any other, intentionally or otherwise, I believe that it is essential to ensure that at all times we are surrounded by a protective shield of light.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Psychic Protection‘
• ‘Death – Where Is Thy Sting?‘

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:01 pm

The Changing Role Of Spiritual Mediumship

I have to admit that consulting spiritual mediums and reading what is commonly known these days as channelled writings has never appealed to me. The samples of their work I have seen failed to convince me of its merits. It is not for the want of trying, but each time I took part in something of this nature, I very soon felt the response from my inner guide and teacher, my intuition, which said: ‘No. This is not for you!’ Naturally, I can only speak for myself, but much of that which came my way through spiritual mediums was too negative for me. All too frequently it seemed to be aimed at inspiring fear rather than bringing renewed hope that all is well with us and our world, no matter what may ever befall us.

Ever since my first encounters with spiritual mediumship, the one great exception for me has been the White Eagle group of spirit guides and Grace Cooke, the spiritual medium through whom they worked. During and after one of the darkest and most traumatic times on our planet, the Second World War, this team of light-workers on both sides of the veil of consciousness demonstrated that the world of spirit has much more precious gifts to bestow than that which seems to be commonly given by this channel of communication.

The White Eagle work was designed to bring to our world a better understanding of the deeper purpose and meaning of our experiences. For many they succeeded and brought encouragement and renewed faith and trust in what is known as the human condition. Long before I ever heard of White Eagle I held the view that this is what our world needs more than anything else. I believe that spiritual mediumship and channelling were right in their time, but that ever more of us are ready to aim higher with their aspirations.

As soon as we have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, we need to attune ourselves to the Source of our being and begin to communicate with it directly. Searching for truth in sources outside of ourselves has been the way of the past. The time has come for turning within, to our Highest or God Self, our inner teacher and guide, because that is the only truly reliable guru, who really knows the way of all things and the answers to all our questions.

If we wish to make our dreams of a world where all live together in peace and harmony into a reality, each one of us has to turn into a seeker of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. Through constantly striving to give of our best and conscientiously serving the Highest with loyalty and integrity, so that in the fullness of time we become worthy of acting as channels for this kind of knowledge, which for a long time has been waiting to be tapped into in our own hearts and souls. Our Highest or God Self has always been communicating with us – or at least trying to – through the responses to any kind of situation that rise from the world of our feelings. This is the filter through which any information that comes our way needs to flow. Listening to its responses is the best and only reliable way of telling the truth from a lie. Unerringly it tells us that which is right or wrong for us in any given situation.

The spirit of the Universal Christ, the Christ Spirit, is the greatest light and the highest and brightest star in the whole of Creation, who spoke to us and our world through the Jesus legend. This tale demonstrates what can be achieved when the Christ spirit awakens in human hearts and souls in sufficiently highly evolved souls, who are striving to attune themselves to Its light. Great advances in our world’s individual and collective awareness about the role of spirit and its world have by now been made. As a result, the general approach to spiritual mediumship has already changed considerably and will continue to do so. That’s why wise mediums prefer to practise their skills and use their psychic gifts for helping others find a better understanding of their own true nature and their hidden resources, which every one of us possesses in profusion.

To me, the Jesus legend always has been and still is a picture-book demonstration of how each one of us in the fullness of time shall develop into a teacher and a healer in their own right. For this purpose our spiritual/psychic abilities have to be developed, so that we can call upon and tap into our inner wealth. This eventually enables us to act as spiritual mediums and channels through which the Divine healing energy and wisdom flows into everything we come into contact with. This process activates the Divine spark in us, our Christ spirit is born and gradually comes ever more alive, until it fills our whole being and yet another Christed one has appeared in our world. And the veil of consciousness, which for such a long time separated our two world from each other, for us no longer exists.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Who Is Blind?

Those who are unable to perceive another world.
Who is dumb?
Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
Who is poor?
Those who are plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
Those whose hearts are contented.

Anon.

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God

Welcoming the Christ Spirit onto the Earth plane is the task that awaits all aspiring lightbringers and healers, just like all legends of our world since time immemorial have been trying to tell us. To reach the evolutionary state of a Master, like the one of the Jesus myth, is every human soul’s final destiny in their earthly existence. This journey up the spiritual mountain is one which each one of us in the earthly sense has to travel alone. But spiritually speaking at least in the later stages of this enterprise we can start to consciously walk hand in hand with God and the Angels.

We too are required to unselfishly and willingly give of our wisdom and love until every last member of our struggling race finds its own way back into the conscious awareness of the true nature of God and their own. This will continue until each one of us has grown into an enlightened one. And that can only be achieved by all of us doing their share of teaching and healing, bringing forth the best and the most beautiful that is within us.

There is the only way how the new and peaceful world humankind has been longing for can become a reality on the Earth and that is through grounding our spirituality. This we do by applying the spiritual knowledge we are along the way to everything that happens in our daily lives and by striving to constantly remain true to our real nature: love. When we make our world a more pleasant and agreeable place in whatever way we can, in keeping with the gifts and talents we have developed by now, we are doing our share of bringing God’s kingdom down to the Earth.

No grandiose deeds and/or heroic acts are required from us. Of far greater importance are simple human kindness and friendliness, respect, tolerance and love for ourselves as well as towards everything that crosses our life’s path. These character qualities are the oil that greases the machinery of all human togetherness and makes it run more smoothly.

For establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth all of us are required to develop their inner resources and psychic abilities to their highest potential. The time may have come for developing our own psychic gifts when no satisfactory responses from loved ones in the world of spirit seem to want to come through a spiritual medium, to this day thought of as the conventional channel of communication with this world. The fact that we can get no messages, although we want them with our all our heart and soul, is very likely a sign from the Universe that we are ready for getting directly in touch with them. If you are in a position like this and for whatever reasons cannot get yourself to contact a spiritual medium, the link ‘Death Where Is Thy Sting?’ at the end of this chapter may be of interest to you.

God works through people and there is no power outside of or beyond His/Her reach. Because God is as much part of us as we are part of God, all our needs are known long before we have time to realise and voice them. That is why, for as long as a person is still genuinely lost on the Earth plane and in need of answers, God and the Angels will supply them through a spiritual medium. Yet, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, the time has come for beginning to advance of our own psychic skills. The channel of communication through mediums is then closed down, never to be reopened.

As disappointing and frustrating as this is to the small earthly self, in truth it is something to rejoice about. It is in fact a notice that our guides and Masters consider us to be spiritually mature enough to turn directly to God and the Angels, to ask for their help and advice. This is never denied whenever anyone requests it, as pointed out in St. Matthew 7:7-8 ‘Ask and it shall be given to you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you. For whoever asks, receives, and those who seek will find, and to those who knock, the inner doors will be opened.’

As this is a pathway every soul eventually has to walk, why not get on with it, now? In its usual oracular manner the Bible tells us in Matthew 6:33: ‘If you seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, all of these things shall be added to you.’ Well, what does that mean?

• ‘If you seek first the Kingdom of God’ – turning towards the all important guidance of our Highest or God Self, the living God within. Looking inwards rather than outwards for their assistance in all difficult life situations.

• ‘And its righteousness’ – our inner guidance is the only one who is capable of telling what is right or wrong for us in any given situation and what is rightfully ours by Divine decree. We find it by doing the right things, choosing and following only that which does justice to our true nature because it is good, right and beautiful, and letting go of everything else.

• ‘And all these things shall be given unto you’ – every one of us has come into their present lifetime to carry some specific task. Do the above mentioned things and everything you are going to need for it will in due course appear. See the link ‘You Are Special’. God and the Angels will show you how to go about it. They are waiting to guide all of us to the people and places where the necessary help can be found for the fulfilling of our greatest dreams and highest aspirations.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Death – Where Is Thy Sting?‘
• ‘You Are Special‘

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm

On My Own I Am Nothing!

The things mentioned in the previous chapters are the reason why I believe that channelling through spiritual mediums, as we have known it in the past, will gradually be required less and less. Mediumship has served its purpose well. It has brought comfort to millions and is still doing so. Yet, the same as everything in our earthly existence, it is not meant to stay with us forever. Spiritual mediumship is a gift that came into being to prove to humankind that beyond any shadow of doubt other dimensions of life exist on different levels. With the help of mediums the world of spirit revealed to us its presence and brought us the knowledge that for every soul, not merely those who go to church on Sundays, there is a safe place and a haven to which we all retreat at the end of each one of our lifetimes in physicality, to recover from its stresses and strains.

For a long time now, mediums have served as bridges and connecting links between our two worlds, but I believe that this will gradually be withdrawn. The time will surely come when there will be no more inflated egos announcing: ‘Look at me, the greatest medium/healer of all times!’ Knowing that we are all in this life to become healers does away with the need for this. With more awareness of what is at stake, every healer is likely to approach the matter with the same humility as the Master Jesus, when in the legend of his life he declared time and again: ‘On my own I am nothing and I can do nothing. It is the Father who works through me. He is doing all the work.’ The only difference that now we say: ‘On my own I am nothing. The messengers and helpers of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, are doing all the work.’

No other field of human endeavour than that of spiritual mediumship can ever have been as wide open to fakers and charlatans. Those who are still interested in this kind of thing have to live and put up with what there is on offer, whilst wise ones move on and leave spiritually slumbering souls to learn from their own experiences, the same as they themselves once did. These wise ones count their blessings for already knowing that gone for good will soon be the days of screwing eyes heavenwards, straining to hear what ‘they, out there’ have to say. Gone too will then be all irresponsible mediums who present as messages from spirit that which came straight from their lower self and its over-inflated ego.

My feeling always has been and still is: What a waste of time! Who wants to listen to endless amounts of trivia from the world of spirit, when our friends there have much more precious gifts and real treasures to bestow upon humankind, which are well beyond our present comprehension? The wisdom contained in the teachings of the White Eagle group of guides abundantly illustrates this. It is good to know that we are rapidly approaching the time when each one of us will be able to bring even greater wisdom down to the Earth, so that it can be shared by everybody.

The Angels and Masters in charge of us are waiting to be called upon, to advise and help us re-build our world into one that is closer to the desire of God’s heart and our own. The greatest test of all for humankind is whether we have learnt sufficiently from the past. Can our new world come into being without us first having smashed everything in the old one to smithereens? I believe this to be possible, but only if we all work on this together.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Birds are the representatives of the Air element, the realm of thought and intellectual activities. They bring us the message that our spirit is free and that in thought we can indeed fly with any of the winged creatures wherever we please. On the wings of thought our spirit can lift itself above life on the Earth plane and gain glimpses into the higher and highest levels of existence. It is therefore by no means unrealistic to send our love and good wishes into the farthest and remotest corners of the Universe. They are sure to be received there, for thoughts are living things.

In the right hands, i.e. God’s, thoughts can and do create and destroy whole worlds and everything within them. As godlike creatures and young Gods in the making we too shall be capable of this, in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, we have been placed on the Earth so that we may learn how to master and take good care of our thought processes. It is up to each one of us individually to ensure that nothing harmful and unwanted for ourselves as well as our world is created by our thinking patterns.

From ‘The Message Of The Birds’

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:01 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote: Who Is Blind?
Those who are unable to perceive another world.
Those who cannot see beyond their own beliefs.
Who is dumb?
Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
Those who will not offer a loving thought in any moment.
Who is poor?
Those who are plagued by too many desires.
Those who are troubled by their unfulfilled desires.
Who is rich?
Those whose hearts are contented.
Those who live in appreciation.

(Just a little fun with a second opinion.)

WW

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello Webwanderer,

I am delighted to hear from you again and am enjoying your second opinion. Thank you for it.

How are you keeping these days?

Where have you been and what are you doing with yourself?

With love - Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Psychic Protection

Because of our inner connectedness we all react to each other from the subconscious level. That’s why psychic protection is of the greatest importance in all human relationships and especially when it comes to dealing with the people with whom we have difficult Karmic lessons to undergo and issues to resolve. Both people in such relationships are vulnerable and wide open to psychic invasions by the negative vibrations they are constantly receiving from each other. Also, the more our spiritual awareness increases, the higher our sensitivity to the detrimental psychic influences that emanate from others becomes.

Therefore, whenever we have to go through hurtful or negative experiences or sense that we are otherwise in danger of absorbing the negativity of those around us, we are in need of protecting our psychic space. If someone around us gives out negative vibrations, intentionally or otherwise, whether they originate from this level of life or any other, the best advice I have ever come across was from White Eagle.

He recommends that in such situations we quickly fold our aura around us, similar to an Angel closing its wings. For me it works best when I say in my mind: ‘Like an Angel folding its wings and like a flower closing its petals when the Sun goes down, I now close my aura around me; I am safe.’ I find it helpful to accompany these words by making some corresponding movements with my hands and taking several deep breaths, breathing in the Great White Light of God and breathing out love.

To my mind, everybody by rights should always have the benefit of this kind of protection. I suggest practising it especially first thing in the morning and last thing at night, as well as any time in between, as and when you feel the need for it.

From the White Eagle Lodge Calendar March 2008: ‘To protect your aura, immediately you feel a hurtful or negative condition, or think you may be picking something up, quickly fold your aura round you, like an Angel folds its wings. Do this mentally. You will help this process by taking several deep breaths. Draw in the Great White Light. Nothing can then touch you; you have got everything within. It is like a flower closing up, as the Sun goes down.’

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:19 pm

aquarius123esoteric wrote:Hello Webwanderer,

I am delighted to hear from you again and am enjoying your second opinion. Thank you for it.

How are you keeping these days?

Where have you been and what are you doing with yourself?

With love - Aquarius

Keeping quite well, thank you Aquarius.

I've been here, except for a recent vacation to Zion National Park.

Haven't been posting as much unless inspired to do so. Sometimes it's best to sit back and ponder for a while, finding a clearer connection to one's alignment. It's all good.

On a side note, why do you post so many quotes (that get little or no response) and so seldom offer your own direct insight in the moment? You obviously are moved by what you read. What can you offer of your own?

WW

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello WW,

Thank you for your response. It’s good to hear from you again. I do share your view that sometimes it’s best to sit back and ponder about things for a while.
I have never been a friend of regurgitating parrot-fashion what other people have written. All my postings are extracts from my own writings. They ARE my own insights into things that came to me at one moment or another. My work is of an intuitive nature, i.e. written by my Highest Self. I see my task as sharing it with as much as possible with others, in the hope that they too will benefit from what is given in this way, as much as I am doing when I am writing it.

With love – Aquarius

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 pm

It's good that it's your own writing. That said, you have to notice that you get very little response to your posts. I wonder how many here actually read them. Personally I prefer to engage in dialogs through spontaneity in current topics. Insights are generally best served fresh. It's in that freshness that we are most connected, both with our own true nature and with each other.

Of course you are welcome to continue to post the way you do, but you might also explore engaging with others now and then to explore the potential of a more immediate flow of insight. There is certainly safety in just posting quotes, but the greatest discoveries most always contain some risk.

WW