Food For Thought

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: Food For Thought

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:12 pm

White Eagle On The Power Of Thought – Part Ten

You Are Your Own Creators

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ June/July 2010 with the heading ‘Visualising the Christ Star’: ‘Every human being is a spark of God and a chip off the old block. All qualities and powers that are in God are also in each one of you, though at first only in a slumbering state and as a potential. As co-creators with God your thoughts have the power to constantly create something. Any form that you imagine or think of is created by you out of what we in our world call soul matter.

‘Whatever you create you are responsible for and, usually without being aware of what they are doing, writers create and build the characters of their tales on the etheric plane. Writers of fiction are the creators of their stories’ characters, but those who write historical novels tune into the vibrations of the people who have become the focus of their attention. The more intensively this is done, the more authentic their tales will feel. Whatever someone creates in this way comes alive as a thoughtform on the astral plane of life and eventually has to be absorbed into the heartmind of its creator. That is the seat of God’s and human creativity.

‘Every human being’s development at some stage includes experiencing the astral planes. If in any of your lifetimes you created some thoughtforms, that’s when they present themselves to you, so they can be absorbed into your consciousness. Because the Universal laws decree that everything has to return to its creator, it cannot be done any other way. Does that now make you wonder how Sir Arthur Conan Doyle coped with it when the hound of the Baskervilles was bounding towards him? If only he had known!

‘Wise ones, however, who are aware that every one of their thoughts, words and actions is built into some kind of a form on the higher etheric plane, leave writing unpleasant and scary tales to those who do not yet know any better. Instead they spend more time on creating beautiful and peaceful conditions in their home. Even if their lifepath is a difficult one, they make every effort to think good and constructive thoughts only and use their power to create as much beauty wherever they go.

‘As the absorption of thoughtforms can only be done by the love in the creator’s heart for his/her creations, wise ones ask for the guidance and protection of their inner teacher, the living God within, when they are writing. They take great care to only bring thoughtforms of good, positive and constructive people into being, who have something to give that enriches your world and makes it a more pleasant place for all.

‘And that’s how the Angels once created the legend of the Master Jesus and the people surrounding him. When this tale has served its purpose, every one of its thoughtforms will be absorbed back into the consciousness of the Angelic hierarchy and removed. For the Jesus legend this process will be completed sooner than you may be able to imagine from your present evolutionary state. This is due to the fact that increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that the only purpose of all legends that ever appeared in your world was to assist the awakening of the living God within each one of you.

‘Every one of the thoughtforms that were thus created down the ages, with the passing of time was slowly withdrawn and absorbed into the heart of the Angelic realms, from where they once emerged. Each time an old religion is removed from your world in this manner, it loses its hold on people’s hearts and minds and that creates the necessary space for the entry of a new belief system. This is how the religions that are still present in your world are being phased out. And now that sufficient numbers of you have matured into spiritual maturity, there no longer is any need for legends. You are ready for the truth about God’s true nature and your own and capable of acting as healers and lightbringers for those around you. You are here to spread the good news of the religion of the Aquarian Age and are meant to share it through the media that are the gift of this age * for you and your world:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race, the race of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘Recognising whether the above is speaking the truth is not difficult for those among you who once took part in the ancient Egyptian religions or any that reached even deeper into antiquity. The only things human beings have ever been able to take with them, when leaving another earthly lifetime behind, is what they have gained in wisdom and understanding. This is how many who are presently taking part in earthly life have brought knowledge of the Ancient Wisdom with them.

‘Yet, on the debit side of your spiritual bankbook such credits are accompanied by unpaid Karmic debts from those long gone by days. If this applies to you, your present earthly sojourn will be offering you plenty of opportunities for balancing your spiritual account. This is why you were drawn to spiritual service in the first place. Whenever you encounter parts of the Ancient Wisdom, you feel its calling from deep within you and need no convincing that they are speaking the truth. Having once seen into and experienced that which is invisible to ordinary earthly eyes and minds, you just know.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 pm

White Eagle On The Power Of Thought – Part Eleven

Do Not Despair About The State Of Your World

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in ‘A Time to Remember’ Stella Polaris October/November 2008: ‘We shall never tire of drawing your attention to the fact that thought is the most powerful creative force of all life and of humankind’s urgent need for learning to control its thinking. This is because each one of you possesses the same creative principle that is in God. This knowledge lays the instrument for creating the right kind of vibrations and for controlling the cells and atoms of their physical body in everybody’s own hands.

‘All who are presently taking part in the school of earthly life have been granted the gift of another lifetime, so that they may learn how to use this power for good and wholesome purposes only. Deep within every human soul rests the Divine urge to create a life that is free and holy, happy and healthy, joyous and loving. This means an existence in which everybody gives of their best and renders loving service to the whole of humankind and its world, whilst never losing sight that the world of spirit and light is your true home.

‘If you would like Mother Earth to become a more beautiful and peaceful place, in your mind start creating these conditions straight away. Use every spare moment to focus your thoughts on the world in which you would like to live. You can do nothing better to help it become a reality in earthly life. When you refuse to allow any other ideas about this theme to enter your consciousness, your hopes, dreams and aspirations have the power to not only raise your own vibrations but also those of your whole world. Show your trust in God’s great plan of life * by reminding yourself frequently that you and your world are resting safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels. This is one of the best ways of applying the constructive forces of creative thinking to your own life.

‘Never allow your thoughts to drag you down and do not give in to feelings of being incarcerated on the Earth plane, because your thoughts are free to go anywhere they please. Travelling faster than the speed of light, wherever you direct them they can instantly reach even the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation. The moment you think about a place, you are instantly there. And when your thoughts are used in the right way, they have the power to release not only yourself but the whole of humankind from the darkness of its false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices about the purpose and meaning of their existence.

‘Most important of all, do not despair about the state of your world or dwell on the negative aspects of any situation. If you believe that much good can come out of whatever you see and that the best is yet to be, you are helping to bring it about. And refuse to be dismayed by the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the people around you. Instead, do all you can to shine the light of your knowledge into it. Cultivate love, compassion and tolerance towards everybody, as everybody is your sibling in the family of humankind, and also for all other lifeforms that share your beautiful planet with you. Whatever you do, always bear in mind that every bad and negative thought that goes out into the Universe adds to the sum of the ones that are already there and that the same is true for good and positive, kind and understanding thoughts.

‘God has a great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation *, as well as for humankind and each individual human being in it and your world. As soon as you have become aware and accept that there really is a wise higher reason behind everything that happens on the earthly plane of life, thinking in constructive and positive ways becomes easier for you. By firmly believing in the final good outcome of everything, you are serving the evolutionary progress of your race, your whole world and the rest of Creation and are raising its consciousness. Even the smallest contribution any one of you makes to this end is of the greatest value and importance.

‘Golden opportunities for balancing their spiritual bank account are presently offered to all who are presently taking part in earthly life. That’s why you are likely to encounter many hurdles that get in the way of your progress. No matter how hard and difficult a task at first may appear to be, remind yourself that hand in hand with God and the Angels crooked corners can be made straight and all conditions and outstanding issues, your own and those of your world, can be resolved and healed. Then forge ahead and never give up hope that eventually every one of your Karmic debts is going to be paid and you will be free to move on to serving God in a different function somewhere on the higher levels of life.

‘Keep on keeping on with faith and trust in your heart that all will be well in the end for the whole of your race and its world, as well as you. And that is sure to happen in the not too distant future. You are never alone, we are doing all we can to support each one of you to fulfil the special task for which you were created *. Everything you truly need will always be coming your way, without you having to ask for it, because we know what it is better than you do at times. Please affirm:

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything I need is rightfully mine.
It is drawn to me and will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

‘We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, your true home, will never leave you stranded anywhere. The door to our realm is always open to those whose loving thoughts are seeking contact with us. A warm and loving welcome awaits them. Our task is to help as many people as possible in your world to become aware of the power of their thoughts and the urgent need for learning to control them. This cannot be done without your assistance. We need you as much as you need us, so please support us by sharing your knowledge with those around you. Do this by whatever means is available to you, especially the Internet *, one of the most precious gifts the Aquarian Age has bestowed upon you. If you use it for the highest good and greatest joy of all humankind, you cannot go wrong. We are with you, all the way. God bless each and every one of you.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘The Internet Prayer’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Soul Healing For Our World

This article is part of ‘War And Peace Between Nations’, which is a reflection on what takes place in the psyche of any nation at war, and how its events shape and affect the life experience of even its youngest and most vulnerable members. I hope that my impressions of how the events of those traumatic times affected one small life, in one small town, in one small country, in one part of our world are sufficient proof of the sincerity and honesty that have always been my motivation. All my writings are of an intuitive nature. Written and inspired by my Highest Self, I trust that in some way they will act as one small step towards world peace. Even though my efforts are minute in view of the problems that are facing our world, for as long as there is a breath in me I shall persevere.

During the reign of the patriarchy *, humankind’s history on this planet has been one long succession of wars. But the Age of Aquarius is bringing the return of the love and wisdom of the Great Mother of all life to the consciousness of our world. Under the influence of Her energies it will not take overlong until the state of constant warmongering has been changed with the help of nothing more complicated than a better understanding of the higher purpose and meaning of humankind’s existence and destiny.

We and our world are an integral part of God’s great evolutionary plan * for the whole of Creation, which shows quite clearly that good is going to prevail in the end. Yet, to enable our race to trust the Highest Forces again, each one of us needs some kind of evidence that the forces of light in the end will conquer every last remnant of evil and darkness that still exists in our world, because that is what they are meant to do. My substantiation of this claim can be found by following the link ‘The End Of The Patriarchy And Return Of The Great Mother’.

For wise higher reasons suffering forms an essential part of the school of earthly life’s lessons and everybody has to experience their share of it. We ourselves are invariably the cause of any suffering we have to endure and we are responsible for every ill that ever befell us and our world. That’s why during the closing stages of one huge evolutionary cycle, everybody’s duty is to repair and make good any kind of damage we once caused to anyone. This alone can bring us the healing we are here to seek, as much for ourselves as for those around us and our world.

Healing physical bodies is commendable, but soul healing is of far greater importance *, because whenever a soul heals, the very cells and atoms of the physical body surrounding it change and heal. This is how healing miracles come about. To my mind, the healing quest can only be successful for those who are willing to carefully look at and deal with every aspect of their being: mind, body, spirit and soul. We have been granted the gift of another lifetime to provide us with opportunities for doing this. When we dig ever deeper into our own consciousness and that of our world, it does not take long until we begin to discover the gold of the spiritual wisdom that has always been hiding behind all suffering, and the new understanding this brings with it.

The memory of the underlying cause of every bit of suffering that ever was and still is in our world is stored in the individual and collective soul recollections of our world. The relevant ones are programmed into the cells of each new physical body that appears on our plane of life. For this reason it’s essential to pay particular attention to the special needs of souls inside sick physical bodies. Without first healing the soul no true and lasting healing can come to anyone’s vehicle for getting around on the Earth. And its forgiveness that sets the healing process in motion; without it no soul healing can take place. It begins to grow quite naturally from the understanding that everything that ever happened to us and our world has always been for the good and wise reason that something should be learned from it.

Unless the deep underlying cause of any illness is addressed and the issues surrounding it resolved, the complaint is bound to recur, because we are then leaving our soul no choice but to keep on knocking in this manner at the door of our earthly self’s consciousness. You can read more about this in ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’ * by following the relevant link below.

Each one of us has their allocated place in our Creator’s great plan. It provides that each one of God’s children of the Earth has to grow and evolve ever onwards and upwards into perfection, i.e. the wholeness and completeness that is in our Divine Father/Mother. Without being aware of such things, how can anyone expect our small earthly selves to sincerely love their existence and the One who created it? I for one would find that impossible.

Once we have been equipped with this kind of knowledge, it is much easier to buckle down to the lessons that have been prepared for us on the Earth plane. Understanding the higher purpose of our existence enables us to make an effort at loving wisely, the way God loves us, totally, unconditionally and with respect for ourselves and others. With the help of our inner teacher and guidance, learning to trust again the way we once did is possible. Although this may take a little time, but in the end we shall once more know for sure that we will always be safe, independent of what still has to take place on the Earth, until world peace has finally been established.

Peace can only grow from forgiveness and an appreciation that everything earthly life has to offer, in the final analysis always did serve the highest good and the greatest joy of all. Peace is a dynamic and a magnetic force that expands and attracts simultaneously. From one soul it flows into other individuals of families and neighbourhoods, groups and organisations, ethnic gatherings and nations, until it fills the whole of humankind and its world. In ever stronger waves it eventually penetrates everything else within the framework of the God’s great cosmic plan.

And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, when one of us finds soul healing, the soul of our world and that of the whole of Creation are healing with us. That’s why even the smallest contribution anyone makes towards this is of great value and counts as credit in our spiritual bankbook.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The End Of The Patriarchy And Return Of The Great Mother’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life’
• ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’
• ‘Healing Our World’
• ‘World Healing Meditation’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:33 pm

The Holy Trinity – Supreme Ruler Of All Life

The more we lift our world’s fears and anxieties, pain and suffering into the light of the Highest forces of life, the more rapidly the shadows and clouds of the darkness of the past that still surround our planet are going to dissolve. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, and its only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal, and the Angels of the Christ circle surrounding their throne, rule supreme throughout the whole of Creation, the way they have always done. All together they are the light of the Sun above the Sun, who is waiting to be called upon when we are in need of relief and healing for the suffering we ourselves caused in the course of many lifetimes.

As we know by now, in the spiritual sense light is wisdom and darkness is ignorance. Spiritual wisdom and knowledge directly from the Source of our being for some time has been flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. The fresh insights we are now finding are no indication that God’s eternal truths have changed. They were always valid and will forever remain unchanged. It’s just that in times gone by we were unready to understand their higher esoteric meaning. But now the time is approaching quite rapidly when the light of the Divine wisdom will have absorbed into Itself every last shred of ignorance and suffering that to this day is so troublesome in our world. It is part of God’s evolutionary plan for humankind, which came into being when our race was created, that their energies should be transmuted it into blessing and healing energies for all life.

Because each one of us is spirit and soul, temporarily encased in matter, everybody is on the spiritual pathway. It makes no difference whether people are aware of this or not. Some already have woken up to this knowledge, while others are still slumbering – that’s all. Hand in hand with God and Angels, everybody is walking the same road and climbing the same mountain. The spiritual pathway, even or maybe especially when one begins to walk it consciously, has long been known to be a difficult one. How reassuring it is to know that no-one ever has to walk it on their own, because numerous invisible friends and helpers are accompanying us. And our Highest Self has always been with us, watching, guiding and protecting us from within the very core of our own being, even though for a long time we were unaware of its presence.

For some time now, all this has been changing profoundly and many opportunities are offered to everybody for making peace and coming to terms with ourselves, those around us and, most important of all, with our Creator. Our planet’s spiritual progress will become much more rapid when each one of us follows their inner guidance and aims for the good of the whole rather than pursuing selfish ends. My early experiences gave me a sound foundation for a lifetime spent in Libra, the sign of the builder of bridges and the peacemaker. This included purifying my own being of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that seemed to be hanging around in my unconscious as much as in everybody else’s. Through my writings, I have always tried to help others do the same for themselves.

Together let’s try to actively raise the consciousness of humankind onto a higher level and make a small contribution, so that the whole idea of wars will soon have become a thing of the past. On the healing pathway one slowly becomes ever more aware of the futility of an excess of material riches. One has better things to do than chasing after them and prefers to bring comfort to the sad and encouragement and new hope to those who have lost all faith in a benevolent Father/Mother Creator. This is best done by assisting those who have not yet woken up to rediscover their own true nature and that of God. We cannot go wrong when we do our best to create joy and beauty wherever we go and in this way acknowledge the presence of the living God in ourselves and others, as well as everything else that shares our world with us.

The ancient tale of humankind’s mystical quest for the Holy Grail is a symbol of the small earthly self’s search for God’s sacred wisdom and truth, not only during one incarnation but many of them. In truth there as many of these grails as there are human spirits and souls, in both our worlds. Every one of us has to go in search of their own Holy Grail and as soon as we open our hearts with kindness and love to those around us, the light of the Highest comes together with it, to support and guide us in our quest.

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:45 pm

The Ancient Wisdom

The Ancient Wisdom is a term for spiritual knowledge that has its origin in the heartmind of God. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the highest level of life, are the executors of our Creator’s * great plan of life. Through them a new part of it from time to time is released into the individual and collective consciousness our world, to help us make some sense of our existence. The knowledge of the cosmic laws that govern all life, including each one of us and our whole world, are part of this wisdom, so are the teachings of all sacred texts that ever appeared in our world.

Each in its own right, these writings were valid at the time and in the form they were originally given. The Age of Aquarius is the age of wisdom and truth that directly flows from the highest levels into all earthly hearts and souls that are ready to receive them. The new age has brought us the awareness that the myths and legends, with whose help the Angels once introduced new religions to our world, should not be taken literally. Each one of them is filled with metaphors and symbolisms that relate to the human pathway through life.

To move us and our world forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, fresh interpretations of these tales are required, to dissolve the mists of illusion that for such a long time have surrounded humankind’s earthly existence. These are exciting times of re-discovering and re-entering into the wisdom and knowledge of past ages and lost civilisations. From where we are now, it is not hard to see that all symbolisms, legends and allegories, including those of the Bible – to name but one source – have always been hiding genuine golden nuggets of truth.

The task of every aspiring healer and lightbringer is the deciphering of the higher esoteric meanings of the sacred texts of the religions of past ages, as well as those that are with us to this day. Many contain the pure gold of Divine wisdom, which for a long time had to remain carefully hidden from the view of our world. To increase our comprehension of the purpose and meaning of humankind’s existence and that of all life, we are going to continue the process of unravelling some more of these symbolisms and applying fresh interpretations to them, which was started in ‘Healers And Healing’.

Our first calling point just has to be the tale of Adam and Eve *. This is how the Angels, with the help of the book of Genesis of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, increased the strength of the patriarchy’s rule. Not surprisingly, this presentation of our race’s first appearance in physicality is supercharged with symbolisms. First and foremost the serpent or snake * represents the spiritual wisdom that is necessary for healing. It has always brought the following message for us and our world:

‘To become wise like me, you first have to be ignorant, so you can make mistakes and learn from them. To find healing and through this evolved into a healer in your own right, you have to be hurt and wounded. Also, you have to lie and cheat and then be lied to and cheated, before you can know what effect this has on human souls. With the passing of time, you learn to appreciate the value of right thoughts, words and actions that are based on integrity, honesty and truth. Because you are magnetic beings who can only attract into their orbit that which they themselves are, only when you have become truthful and honest in all your dealings, can the same return to you from others.’

The snake represents the transformations which spiritual growth brings with it. The animal sheds its skin on several occasions during its growth into maturity. Something similar happens to every human being on its pathway to spiritual adulthood. There are many times when, through letting go of the prejudices and false beliefs we acquired in previous lifetimes, we unconsciously an old skin of not knowing into a more comfortable ones of steadily increasing understanding and wisdom.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘In The Beginning Was The Word’
• ‘Adam And Eve’
• ‘The Fall Of Humankind’
• ‘How Did Humankind Begin?’
• ‘The Symbolism Of Snakes’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:32 pm

To Everything There Is A Season

To everything there is a season
And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time
To pluck up that which has been planted.

A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to weep and a time to laugh.
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
A time to cast away stones and
A time to gather stones together.

A time to embrace and
A time to refrain from embracing.
A time to lose and a time to seek.
A time to tie up and a time to untie.

A time to rend and a time to sew.
A time to keep silent and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace –

He has made everything beautiful, in its time.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

To everything there is a season and
Everything happens for a wise higher reason.
There were times when during our earthly sojourns
We had forgotten God’s true nature and our own;
When we thought that the death at the end of
Each one of them was the end of everything;
When we didn’t know that our departure from one level of life
Means to be reborn into our true home
And returning into the awareness of our real nature.

Our ignorance sucked us and our world ever deeper
Into the patriarchy with its warmongering
That dragged us into times of ever more seriously
Hurting and wounding others and being wounded.
All human souls have to imbibe thoroughly
The lessons this brings to us and our world
To help us differentiate between conditions of war and peace.
Out of the suffering of such evolutionary periods grows
The wisdom and understanding we need
For the permission from the Highest to return into
The knowledge of who and what we truly are.
This renews and rekindles
Our kinship and friendship with all life.

Rejoice, that time is now.
A time for finding forgiveness and healing,
For ourselves, each other, our world and all worlds,
For attending to and blessing the soul wounds of all lifetimes,
Our own and everybody else’s,
As well as those of our world.
That’s what the Age of Aquarius means to me.

Ecclesiastes is one of the most ancient parts of the Old Testament. It has its roots in Judaism and from there they penetrate ever deeper into the much older spiritual traditions of the Middle East and Africa, and in particular the Ancient Egyptian religion.

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Love Your Enemies

Throughout the ages, the Angels have been presenting our world with parts of the Ancient Wisdom. Time and again they were re-worked and re-interpreted and although they appeared in ever changing forms, their basic meaning never changed. Spiritual teachings came to us through many different sources, but their messages for a long time were hard or impossible to understand. The Aquarian energies are revealing their true meaning to us and because of this they can now speak to us more profoundly than ever before. Receiving the wisdom of the Highest is one thing, but unearthing and understanding the esoteric higher meaning that have always been hiding behind the myths and legends of our world is quite another.

From the evolutionary level many of us have reached by now, it is no longer hard to see that many Bible quotes have always been hidden references to the law of Karma. When viewed from this Angel, many things fall into place and start to make some sense. ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth,’ for example refers to the Universal laws, in particular the law of Karma*. I do not believe that the above teaching was ever intended to represent instructions of behaviour and of how we should cause pain and destroy each other, to the best of our ability. Such an interpretation could never do justice to the nature of sacred texts.

Isn’t it good to know that all life is subject to Divine laws and that each human being has always been responsible for every one of its thoughts, words and actions? Naturally, being unaware of the existence of the Universal laws and the effects they are relentlessly having on all life everywhere in the whole of Creation, not merely on our planet, never protected anyone against having to live with the consequences of what they are sending into our world.

Let’s reflect on the possible meaning of St Luke 6:27-38 ‘I say to you who hear: ‘Love your enemies and do good to those who hate you. And bless those who curse you, and pray for those who compel you to carry burdens. And to those who strike you on the cheek, offer to them the other. And to them who take away your robe, do not refuse your shirt also. Give to everyone who asks you and from them who take away what is yours, do not demand it back again.

‘Just as you want people to do to you, do to them likewise. For if you love those who love you, what is your blessing? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good only to those who do good to you, what is your blessing? For sinners also do the same. And if you lend only to them by whom you expect to be paid back, what is your blessing? For sinners also lend to sinners, to be paid back likewise. But love your enemies and do good to them, and lend and do not cut off any person’s hope; so your reward will increase and you will become children of the Highest. For He is gracious to the wicked and the cruel. Be therefore merciful, as your Father is also merciful. Judge not and you will not be judged. Condemn not and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Give and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken down and running over, God and the Angels will pour into your robe. For with the measure that you measure, it will be measured to you.’

When the above teaching was given, it was too early for us to find out about the workings of the Universal laws. As most people would not have understood what it was trying to tell us, the Angels thought of a simpler way of explaining to us that whatever we send into life must return to us. Naturally, this also applies to any bread we cast on the waters of life in the form of goodness and kindness. Although the benefits of such actions rarely reach us through the same people, any love given always returns to us in one form or another, just the same as everything else.

Wise ones, the more they advance of their spiritual pathway, the more they realise that in truth all of us are siblings in the vast human family and that nobody is their enemy. They know that it’s each time only for the length of a lifetime that we find ourselves in our present existence and that all of us are like children at school and as performers on the vast stage of life. Each one acts out the drama of their existence in physicality so we can all learn from each other and in this process grow in wisdom and understanding of God’s true nature, our own and the processes of life.

Wise ones meet:
Opponents: with tolerance.
Enemies: with forgiveness and the kind of peace
That grows from knowing that in truth
nobody is our enemy and that
In this life there are merely teachers who are
showing us how we do NOT want to be.
Friends with: open hearts and minds.
All lifeforms with: charity and compassion, kindness and love.
Children: as good examples they may wish to follow.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Loving People Without Liking Them’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Creating Abundance

Creating abundance by the sheer force of thought appears to have become a popular pastime these days. To my mind, casting whatever bread in the form of the gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon us onto the waters of life in order to alleviate human suffering is the only healthy, i.e. spiritually correct way of tapping into the Universe’s abundance. I am aware that not everybody shares this view. But I believe that the spiritual progress of our world will be speeding up considerably when it becomes more commonly known that thought is the most powerful force * in the whole of Creation; that our thoughts have always been creating the realities of our existence; and that we are all responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions.

The Universal Forces know everyone’s true needs. In spite of this, whatever someone desires with all their heart and soul is given onto them, so that they may learn from it – one way or another. So, next time you wish for something, think about it carefully before asking for it, as your wish may be granted in an unexpected and unwanted manner. And forget about being jealous of other people’s achievements. Nothing disturbs the human peace of mind as much as jealousy, when in truth there is never any need for it.

Each one of us is a precious and unique being *, who has been gifted in some special way. All of us have their predestined pathways to walk and any success that crowns someone’s efforts in earthly life has to be worked for very hard at some stage. No success ever falls into anyone’s lap. Although on the surface of things this may often appear to be the case, there is no such thing spiritually. Accomplishments have to be earned, if this did not happen in the course of our present lifetime, then they are due to the credits we have brought with us from previous ones. They are part of the spiritual ledger that accompanies each one of us throughout the whole course of our development.

True and lasting peace of mind can only come to anyone through knowing and accepting that all things on our present level of existence have been created by us and are there for karmic reasons. So, whenever you are trying to achieve something, make your peace with the Universe by saying: ‘Thy will be done, not mine! If I keep on trying, success will come to me in the end, in Thy time and not mine!’

From the all-important spiritual point of view, the outcome of all our endeavours in the final analysis depends not only on what we have brought with us from other lifetimes in our spiritual ledger on the credit as well as the debit side. Our inner motivations are of equal importance. Are we hoping for material gains and wish that our enterprise should turn into a money spinner for us?

In contrast to this, wise ones as their inner guidance to show them how to make a contribution to altruistically serving life on the Earth plane and the One who created it. One course of action is alleviating the suffering of humankind by releasing ever more of our siblings from the dungeon of their false beliefs and prejudices. Each time one of us wakes up from their spiritual slumber as a result of such actions, our world moves that bit closer to the end of the suffering these things once created. Paying attention to their inner guidance, wise ones do the things they feel drawn to naturally. That’s how they always find what should be done and that which is rightfully theirs comes to them – without having to ask for it.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Creative Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’
• ‘You Are Special’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Entering Into The Master’s Joy

Because the law of Karma ensures that whatever we send into our world does return, for good or for ill, there really isn’t any need to peer over our shoulders for the reward for our actions. St Matthew 25:21 tells us: ‘Well done, good and reliable servant. You have been faithful over a little, I will appoint you over much. Enter into your Master’s joy!’ Some seem to interpret this quote as an indication that many earthly goodies will be given unto those who serve their Master faithfully on this plane of life. But wouldn’t that be yet another way of asking for some kind of recompense? So what does it really mean?

If this sets you wondering what my rewards are for giving away and sharing the spiritual wisdom I am finding along the pathway of my own life. In case someone thinks there is something wrong with me for not asking for anything in return for the work I am doing, I want them to know that my rewards are manifold. Least of all I ever want to become some kind of a ruler of people, never mind how many of them, now or in some distant future.

Learning to love for love’s sake and giving because of the joy of giving have been the two most important lessons of my present lifetime. I believe that this is the only way human beings can be true to their real nature. This means we are constantly in touch with our inner Master. Working under Its guidance and protection we take part in Its joys and we walk safely in the footprints of the many legendary Master souls, which the Angels brought to help us understand the spiritual background of our existence. Even though none of these masters ever took part in earthly life, they still left their footprints in the individual and collective consciousness of our world.

First and foremost, the understanding of the spiritual aspects of life I am finding with the help of my inner Master has always been my reward. And my greatest joy is when through freely sharing my gifts with someone, they slowly begin to see their way through their own life more clearly. Possessing precious gifts that can be shared with others is a rare privilege, just as much as having people with whom to share them. After all, what use would the finest gifts be if we had no-one to give them to? What more could anyone wish for? Beyond any shadow of a doubt the greatest prize of all is when someone tells me that their renewed grasp of God’s true nature and their own is helping them to find their way back to God and that their soul has made its peace with God. Let me give you an example of this.

Many years ago on my daily walk to the office, when I was still in the early stages of writing and setting up my astrological work, I regularly met a gentleman in his late seventies. He was out for his early morning stroll. After a while, we started to say hello to each other and occasionally we stopped for a chat. We became good friends, but when I first told him that I was studying astrology, he did not seem to have much time for this kind of thing. No doubt he was thinking of it in terms of horoscopes and fortunetelling. Fortunately, however, he possessed the greatest gift the Universe can bestow upon on any of us and that is an open mind.

As we got to know each other better, he confided in me that earlier in his life he had been a devout Christian. But there had been so many excruciatingly difficult situations he had to deal with that, by the time we met, he had lost every shred of faith in God, and did not believe in anything any more. He was another one of those who had been marked and wounded more deeply by the feuds within his family circle than through his first hand experiences of two World Wars. As a small child he had suffered from the privations of World War One and during World War Two he had served on the front line.

My friend was a Sun Scorpio, in essence a highly spiritual sign that cannot be truly understood from a purely material perspective. For as long as people, especially those born into this sign, fail to grasp that all their experiences serve the higher purpose of teaching them something, while at the same time they are redeeming their karmic debts, they may eventually reach the point when they cannot believe in anything any more. Alas, this usually makes them very cold and cynical towards a more spiritual vision of life. My friend had reached this developmental phase many years ago.

As time went by, I told him a bit more about the Sun in Scorpio. When he could see that the points I was making were serious ones and had nothing to do with fortunetelling, the matter clearly began to intrigue him. When he asked me whether I would do a birthchart interpretation for him, I obliged because I still did them in those days. After handing it over to him, he seemed to disappear for a while. Just when I was beginning to wonder whether he might have passed on and whether I would ever hear from him again, one fine day he suddenly stood beside me, when I was waiting to be served at one of the counters of our local Bank, out of all places.

He told me that he had greatly enjoyed my work. He wanted to thank me for it and pay something for my efforts, although I had asked him not to. When I refused to take anything from him, he told me to my astonishment that my work had helped him to understand and that through it he had made his peace with God. Tears were rolling down his cheeks and, in spite of being a gentleman of the old school, it did not embarrass him. Quietly wiping them away, he tried to persuade me to take his money. When I told him to give it to his favourite charity, he said that’s what he was going to do and walked away.

Seeing the effect my writing was having on this man, made me even more determined to continue with my spiritual work free of charge. In my view, my gifts are too precious to be paid for by money. They were freely given to me and should therefore be passed on to others in the same manner. Besides, my writings are a work of art and a labour of love and if I counted the hours I have and still am spending on them, no-one would be able to afford them. So it’s better by far for me to give them away.

Some folks do not seem to appreciate what comes to them free, but that is a risk I am willing to take. It’s their Karma they are creating with their thoughts, words and actions, not mine. To genuinely have helped someone was worth more than winning the jackpot in a lottery. When a friend of mine told me in the beginning that there are many forms of healing, it came clear to me that mine was obviously going to be the one with words. To know that, when placed in the right hands, my contributions can work wonders is a far greater reward than money could ever be. Besides, isn’t it better to light a candle, than sitting in the dark and complaining about people’s ignorance of the spiritual background of life?

And when I reflect on my life, giving joy to others by doing something kind and loving for them has always brought me most happiness. As I had no other kind of spiritual guidance up to about midlife, words of wisdom I found along the way that made sense to me and struck an inner chord became my leading lights and guiding stars. One of the most important ones to this day is:

Willst du glücklich sein im Leben,
Trage bei zu and’rer Glück,
Denn die Freude, die wir geben
Kehrt ins eigne Herz zurück.
Goethe

If you want to lead a happy life,
Contribute to other people’s happiness,
For any joy that is given
Returns to our own heart.

My own life’s experiences are showing me the truth of Goethe’s words. Many years after this part of my work first came into being, whilst reading through it and updating something here and there, I realise what a great privilege and honour it is to have been entrusted with the task of bringing you a gradually increasing understanding of God’s great plan of life * and the purpose and meaning of humankind’s existence within it. The rewards I am receiving from this enterprise must be typical of the joys any soul encounters on the long haul to spiritual Mastership, which all of us are walking.

To me, taking money for something as sacred and holy as my writings would feel like desecrating it, even if I donated every penny of it for charitable purposes, as surely I would do. * Serving the Highest and having something so precious to give and sharing it with many that, in my view, is the meaning of entering into the Master’s joy.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Spiritual Knowledge Belongs To Everybody’
• ‘What’s In It For Me?’
• ‘On Giving – The Prophet’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Doing The Right Things

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your spiritual family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Building The New Jerusalem

Many believe that our world is falling apart because humankind is neglecting its duty of caring for it, and that therefore it will perish. I do not believe that this is going to happen, although it’s true that many times on the surface of earthly life there appears to be nothing but confusion, pain and suffering. For as long as we are unable to look beyond the perceptions of our earthly existence into its spiritual background, it will be impossible to notice the progress we and our world have been making throughout time.

Yet, even those whose inner vision has opened cannot tell where God’s great plan of life * wants to take us in the future. This is because it is not our place to know any of its details. The task before all aspiring healers and lightbringers is learning to trust the goodness of the life that has been given to us. Every human being in this life and our other world is part of the great stream of wisdom, love and light that for some time has been flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of humankind.

Whether someone is as yet consciously aware of this or not, with the passing of time increasing numbers of us will be returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and their own. As pioneers of the Aquarian Age, each one of us ultimately is here to make their contribution towards manifesting the new age’s spirit of love and siblinghood on the Earth plane. In any way possible we need to express our appreciation and love for the world that has been placed into our care and for those who contributed to bringing it into being and maintaining it.

Any small effort one of us makes in this direction contributes to the activation of the Divine spark that in seed form is still slumbering in many hearts. Each one is waiting to wake up and slowly but surely join the great flame of Divine love that is growing ever stronger in the heart and soul of humankind. To paraphrase Ralph Waldo Emerson, let us not follow where the well trodden trail may lead, but instead go where no-one has ever walked before and there is no path. Then leave a trail behind that others may wish to follow. That’s how each one of us is required to go about doing their share of building the New Jerusalem, the city of light described by St. John in his Revelation at the end of this chapter. It is revealing itself with ever greater clarity that this is not going to be a place somewhere ‘out there’, but right here and now on our planet. All along the term ‘City of Light’ has been a symbolism for this awakening of the Divine spark.

The way forward for each one of us individually and for the whole of our race, is this building of the New Jerusalem. Each one of us on their own and all together, we ourselves are its builders. As soon as an earthly self has achieved a certain degree of spiritual maturity, the Divine spark in its heart stirs from its slumbers. With the passing of time it grows stronger and develops into the living God within. This is the Christ part of everyone’s own nature, who gradually takes over the drives and urges of our lower nature and replaces them with Divine ones. This process is the building of the New Jerusalem and it would be pointless to wait until we go to Heaven or rather the spirit world. As these things can only be developed in earthly life, it’s essential to start right here and now. It is done by expressing our true nature and thinking, speaking and acting in kind and loving ways, as well as living in keeping with the Universal laws. This helps us to come into harmony with the Universal forces of life.

Anyone who is presently taking part in earthly life has been granted the gift of another lifetime for learning to trust that the Great Mother’s love and wisdom will always bring us and our world the spiritual growth each one of us needs for their return into the conscious awareness of their oneness and togetherness with God and all life. You may find it helpful to quietly affirm to yourself every so often: ‘God is part of me and I am part of God. Willingly I act as Its channel for lovingly spreading Divine wisdom and truth. From love I have come and to love I am now returning. Achieving the awareness of my true nature and reality is the purpose of my earthly existence.’

Listen carefully to the responses that rise from the innermost core of your being into our conscious awareness through the world of your feelings. This is feedback from your inner guide and God Self, who constantly tries to tell show you whether something you hear or read is true or false. Bearing this in mind, let’s take a look at the following:

St. John Revelation 21: 1-6: ‘Then I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth. The first Heaven and the first Earth had disappeared and there no longer was any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, prepared as a bride dressed for her husband. Then I heard a loud voice calling from the throne: ‘Look, how God lives among human beings. He will make his home among them. They will be His people, and He will be their God, God-with-them. He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death and mourning, sadness or pain. The world of the past has gone.’

‘Then the One sitting on the throne spoke: ‘I am making the whole of creation new. Write this, for what I am saying is trustworthy and will come true.’ Then he said to me: ‘It has already happened. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give water from the well of life free to anybody who is thirsty.’ * Reflecting on these words from where I am now, it’s not hard to recognise that the events described in the revelation have already been taking place in our world with the help of writings like mine for many years. Through them the city of light has for some time been descending, in the form of Divine knowledge and wisdom, from the Heavens, brought to us by the Angels of the Christ Circle, the highest levels of life, for the heart and soul of humankind.

Because of this there will soon no longer be any room for the sea of ignorance, which for such a long time held us captive on the Earth plane. The false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions we acquired during the part of our earthly education when we were made to believe that every word of the sacred texts of our part of the world had to be taken literally and was true. For a long time such beliefs were forced upon us and those who dared to doubt them were declared heretics and burnt alive on the stakes. These things ensured that we were kept firmly nailed to the cross * of our earthly existence, until the approach of the Age of Aquarius and its promise of spiritual freedom for all.

The scary parts of the revelations were designed to keep us firmly planted on the Earth plane, until the time and energies were right for disclosing the higher esoteric meaning of St. John’s Revelations to us – and that time is NOW. Whether we are as yet aware of it or not, the law of life is love and every transgression against it is a sin that has to be made good at some stage of our development. This is not going to be done by a God-man, who merely existed as a thoughtform *, but by us – you and me and everybody else. And at the rate we are presently moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, there soon will be no more sea of ignorance in which anyone can drown.

I believe that the New Jerusalem is a symbol for the heart and soul of humankind opening itself progressively to the light of Divine wisdom and truth, which for some years by now has been flowing ever more powerfully from the highest levels of life into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. For me, that is the higher esoteric meaning of the City of Light described in the Revelation of St. John, known as the Divine.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Not By Bread Alone’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘Each Their Own Saviour And Redeemer’
• ‘Jesus – A Thoughtform’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:52 pm

The Cause Of All Suffering In Our World

Looking around our world, one cannot fail to notice the amounts of suffering * that exist in it. It is because in the course of countless lifetimes each one of us has been doing their share of creating it, for ourselves and our world with the help of our thoughts, words and actions. This too did not happen without a wise higher reason. Our own suffering familiarises us with the nature of suffering. Witnessing the pain of others aids the awakening of our Christ nature; its first characteristics are compassion and love.

Alas, when the suffering we inflicted upon others’ during the earlier parts of our earthly education, returns to us in later lifetimes when we have matured sufficiently to be strong enough to cope with them, we have no idea what’s hitting us and then may well ask ourselves: ‘ Why is this happening to me, out of all people, when I lead such a good life would never dream of harming anyone *?’ Wise ones reply to this: ‘No, not in this lifetime but most certainly in many others.’

Whenever we have worked our way through particularly difficult and traumatic events, we eventually reach the point when things begin to settle down again. The time then has come for taking stock and sorting the wheat from the chaff in our life by looking at what our experiences have been trying to teach us. First of all we need to forgive ourselves for having created the cause of our suffering, either in this lifetime or previous ones. To enable us to deal with our own suffering as well as that of others we need the kind of forgiveness that rises from deep within our heart and soul. It alone can bring the healing and peace we are seeking for every aspect of our being.

Forgiveness is always an act of clemency, which in my view can only be found through grasping the higher purpose of our experiences and why they were necessary. Coming to terms and making peace with the events of the past – not only this lifetime but all others – is of great importance for all of us. Because of our inner oneness, when one of us heals our whole world does the same.

I believe that the main cause of all the suffering we and our world ever had to endure is ignorance, i.e. not knowing who and what we truly are *, where we came from and one day will be going to; the wise higher reason why we are here and that we and our world, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, are subject to great Cosmic laws, God’s laws *. Everything that is in our lives has its origin in our own thinking and behaviour patterns, and that all things start and end with us. Therefore, if we wish to change our world, we have to begin with ourselves.

In the long course of our evolution, it became necessary that we should forget or rather lose all contact with the conscious awareness of these things. But fortunately, this amnesia was not intended to last forever. The wise higher reason behind everything that happens in earthly life is that each one of us through their own experiences should find out the difference between good and evil, darkness and light, and so forth. Alas, as a result of our memory loss, the consciousness of our race gradually filled itself with ever more false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices.

As Don Miguel Ruiz writes in ‘The Mastery of Love’: ‘The mind knows – and that’s the problem’. The earthly mind for a very long time has been thinking it knows things that are now revealing themselves as untrue. To this day, this creates all the difficulties of our world. They are hard to overcome because we need to convince the earthly mind of the truth of the knowledge that is now coming to us from the highest levels of life and help it to accept this.’

I believe that the first essential step towards ending the suffering of our world is taking a good look at ourselves, our deeply ingrained behaviour and thinking patterns and also our inner motivations. It is necessary to establish which ones, maybe even all of them, do no longer serve our own progress on the evolutionary spiral of life and that of our world. They then either need to be discarded completely or at least changed. Born of the beliefs we once saw as truth, the old ones can present serious obstacles. As we all have brought a great deal of excess baggage of this nature with us from previous lifetimes, everybody has their work cut out for them.

To paraphrase a teaching from ‘The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East’, Volume Three comes: ‘A house that is divided within itself in due course is bound to shatter and fall, but united it remains forever. Choose carefully whom you wish to serve, for division is failure and death. Yet, unity in the principle of the Great Father/Mother of all life assures eternal honourable evolutionary progress and dominion by the highest forces of life.’

The above is relevant to what is happening to everybody now. Many by now are trying to develop their spiritual nature, but are wrestling with letting go of their old fears and habits. For as long as our small earthly self and our Highest or God Self are at loggerheads with each other, we represent a divided house. The time has come for choosing between allowing the desires of our lower nature to run our life for us or turning towards to the living God within, our inner guidance, so it can show us the way. Through this the mind of our heart develops; that’s where the living God within dwells.

Shedding the emotional baggage of the past that this requires is by no means easy, as many of our beliefs are very old indeed and therefore deeply embedded in our subconscious. There is nothing for it but waiting until they surface and when they do, ask God and the Angels to show us how to deal with them. This requires patience and a great deal of courage. I find it helpful to know that any obstacles on our spiritual pathway unfailingly present us with opportunities for growing in wisdom and understanding. So let’s rejoice and give thanks and praise for our Divine Father/Mother’s wisdom and love who for every one of His/Her children of the Earth provides this kind of learning.

For as long as we refuse to pay attention to what our earthly lessons wish to teach us, time and again they will be presented to us and that in many different forms. Until our reactions show that we have got the message, we shall not be allowed to move on to studies of a more elevated nature.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?’
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’
• ‘Realise Your Inner Strength’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Disasters’
• ‘The Living Bread’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:02 pm

There’s A Place For You Here

Even though you sometimes
Think you’re feeling too much,
If this world is too painful for you,
Don’t go,
There’s a place for you here.

It’s okay to stop and rest.
If you need a break, it’s all right to say so.
Earthly life is neither a contest,
Nor a race or a performance.
It isn’t something one wins or loses.

You are here for more than grades,
Jobs and promotions,
More than keeping up
With those around you or
Merely just getting by.
It’s okay to slow down.

Earth life is not about status
Opinions or appearances.
There’s no need for faking anything,
Have the courage to be yourself
And feel your feelings,
They are there to tell you something and
Other people are geared just the same.

If your heart is broken,
It’s okay to say it is.
If you feel stuck, just say so.
If you can’t let go of something old,
For the time being,
That’s okay, too.

You are not alone in this world.
Beavering away behind its surface,
On the spiritual level of life,
Friends and helpers are beavering away,
Who are part of you and therefore know how you feel.
They are aware of your true value,
That you are much more than is visible
Of you on the surface of life.

The friends behind the scenes are
Waiting for you to ask for their help.
Because of freedom of will they can otherwise
Not come to you and show you the way.
It’s never too late for a new beginning
And you are never alone.
Whatever you truly need
And anything else that’s rightfully yours
Is sure to come to you,
In due course.
Just ask and see what happens.

There’s a place for every one of us here
And also in our other world,
But for a while that one can wait for you.
No matter how dire any situation may appear to be,
There is always a way forward and
Whenever you think you can’t carry on any longer,
You are ready to discover
That in truth no-one is ever alone.

On the inner level all life is one and
There is no separation between anything.
Everybody has a Higher Self, who has been waiting
For a long time to show us how to find our way.
We also have friends and helpers in the spirit world.
All we have to do is reach out and request their help.
Without asking nothing can reach us
From the higher levels of life.
For love’s sake don’t disappoint them!

Jamie Tworkowski
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:20 pm

About Pain And Sorrow

Know that you are a beloved child of the Universe and that what you are presently going through is merely a passing phase. Our life moves forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral in two and a half year circles and I guarantee that you will not always feel the way you are doing now. God and the Angels, as well as countless other spirit friends and helpers, invisible to earthly eyes, have always been with every one of us. And because on the inner level of life they are part of us, they know our troubles only too well. They are willing to help us, but cannot do so unless someone asks for it. So, why not have a go at reaching out to them and requesting their assistance? Then sit back and observe what kind of form it may take. It often comes in quite unexpected and miraculous ways. You will be surprised, of that I am sure.

Finding great joy and lasting happiness * is the birthright of all human souls. In fact, the whole gamut of feelings human beings are capable of have to be experienced by each one of us at some time, though not necessarily all in the same lifetime. Wise ones appreciate that earthly life is filled with rights. And they bear in mind that every right brings with some kind of duty and that this includes the one of experiencing at some stage of their development the depths of depravity, pain and suffering. This is the only way human beings can get to know the difference between the polar opposites of God’s nature and their own *.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Pain’
• ‘Joy And Sorrow’
• ‘The Dual Nature Of God And Humankind’

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:40 pm

About Pain

A woman spoke: ‘Tell us of pain!’
And the Prophet replied:
‘Your pain is but the breaking of the shell
That encloses your deeper understanding.
You have to know pain,
Even as the outer shell of any fruit has to break,
So that the seed it contains can begin to grow and emerge into the Sun.

If you could but open your heart to the wonder
And the miracle that is your life and all life,
So that you could see that they are contained in everything.
If you could do that, your pain would not seem less wondrous
Than your joy.
You would then be able to accept the seasons of your heart,
Both their coming and their going,
In the same way as the inevitability of the seasons
That pass over your fields.
And you would watch yourself, with serenity and wonder
Through the winters of any grief,
Knowing with certainty that spring and resurrection
Will surely follow.
And that even in the event of the death of your physical body
You can be sure to be granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth,
For as long as you require it.

With the onset of wisdom, you will begin to recognise
That much of your pain is self-chosen and that
It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you,
Your Highest or God Self,
Is trying to heal your small, sick and wounded earthly self.
Understanding this you will be able to trust
The Divine Wisdom of your very own Heavenly physician,
And drink Its remedy in silence and tranquillity.

You will then rest safely in the knowledge that
Its hand is only seemingly hard and heavy,
And that in truth the cup that now burns your lips
Is given to you by the tender hand of the Unseen,
And that this cup has been fashioned from the clay,
Which the Great White Spirit, the potter of all life,
Is moistening with Its own sacred Father/Mother tears.’

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric