Using Bible as a tool to awakening

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Using Bible as a tool to awakening

Postby borris83 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi guys,

I think most of you guys might be aware that there is a mystical dimension to the teachings of Jesus which can help you in awakening.. There have been books suggested by Eckhart and others, like Course in miracles and Gospel of Thomas which can reveal some of its essence. But we can directly read the Gospels and interpret the right meaning which is more useful to bust the misunderstandings in the Christian world. To help people to read Bible directly and understand its true meaning, I am planning to make several blog posts and videos in my own blog.

To start with, I have done some research on what Jesus meant by repentance by looking into its original Greek word 'Metanoia', based on the quotes from various authors and the insight that I got from my own awakening... I hope this is useful for people.. So, I am sharing here the link to the video as well as the blog post:

The article: https://nellaishanmugam.wordpress.com/2 ... -question/
The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po1HhUm5rrA

Video provides more detail but the article is little brief.. If you have problems in understanding my accent, you can read the article as I have written down most of what I have said in the article.....

Hope this helps..
borris83

Re: Using Bible as a tool to awakening

Postby Alizeh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am

I loved the article and youtube shared above. :)
Alizeh

Re: Using Bible as a tool to awakening

Postby Mystic » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:03 am

Indeed, Bible readings can be a tool to use for awakening. :D

Metanoia, turn inward for the Kingdom of God is nearer than your thoughts.

Be still and know your very own soul.
Mystic

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization