Thought For Today

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Thought For Today

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:15 pm

My dear children of the Earth, for you there is every reason for rejoicing and being optimistic. The mass of spiritual information that by now has become available to you and the great interest it is finding is living proof of how the collective consciousness of your race and world is ever more opening up and expanding. As pointed out earlier, to your small earthly minds all matters of faith that were ever presented to those on the Earth plane by its very nature had to remain one giant jigsaw puzzle. Now the time has come for joining its pieces together, so that a full and clear picture of My truth can emerge. This is happening now. The sections of the mystery are falling into place and magically the spiritual life of your world as one whole structure becomes visible. Even to many earthly eyes it takes on shape and meaning.

There is no reason for looking down your noses on humankind’s spiritual perceptions of the past. They all contained some grains of My wisdom and truth and in their time made a valuable contribution to the evolution of your race. Fill your hearts with gladness, for your world has reached the converging point of all its philosophies. You will gradually be able to see for yourselves how each one in its own right, and then all of them together, were never intended to be more than a means of showing you the way back home into your true nature and the oneness with Me and all life and lifeforms.

As it was in the beginning, so it will ever be. The only thing that transforms itself from time to time is your grasp of spiritual issues; that is all. There is no conflict between the old religions and the new one. The spirit guides and Masters will continue their work behind the scenes of earthly life, the way they have done for a very long time. Until the last one of you has been released from its studies on the Earth plane, they will carry on guiding and supporting each one of you, as always.

From ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:05 pm

The more your perception of life changes and your understanding of the spiritual realities that lie behind your present existence increases, the more clearly will you be able to recognise each one in their true roles as your wise elder siblings in the vast family of life. Nothing has changed as far as they and you are concerned. They are still your best friends and helpers, your good shepherds in the world of light. Being responsible for guiding and protecting the souls that have been given into their care, they diligently watch over their flocks by night, i.e. in the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the Earth. For as long as they are still needed, they will be there for you to turn to and ask for help in times of distress.

Your guides and Masters in the world of light are presently preparing you and your race to occupy its rightful place in the Universe. Know that the spiritual beliefs of your world that previously served to separate you from each other, are now drawing you together again into the awareness of what, on the inner levels of life, has always been true, namely that all life is one. The further you advance into the New Age, the more each one of you will become aware that truthfully:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race, the race of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

From ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:36 pm

To me, God is the Universe, the Universal life force, whichever name for it you prefer. ‘Call Me by any name and I will be there’. Alas, many still refuse to accept that there is a Divine force behind the whole of the created world that brought everything into being, has always been supporting and maintaining it, and forever will do so. For these people the big bang theory of the origin of the Universe * appears to be proof that there is no Creator. They seem to draw the conclusion that if the Universe came into being through an abrupt expansion of energy and matter, that it happened perchance and quite on its own. And that, to them, does away with the need for a Creator.

If that is your belief too, take a good look around you and then tell me please, how could there be so many intricate different species of life on our beautiful planet alone, unless they had lovingly been designed and created by some great artist? Do you seriously believe that the big explosion, the bang, and all of this happened by sheer accident? Or do you, like me, feel deep within that there is a Great architect and designer of life who safely holds the threads of the whole of Creation in Its loving hands, that it cannot be any other way?

From ‘Who Or What Is God?’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Young and inexperienced souls frequently feel they always have to be doing something. But in truth the conservation of energy is of the greatest importance in our daily lives. Whenever things go wrong, we are tempted to rush hither and thither trying to put things right, maybe feeling that it does not really matter what we do, as long as we are doing something. Wise ones, however, know that the best way of reacting to difficult situations is by calmly and steadily making contact with the living God within, their inner connection with the eternal and everlasting source of life and strength. Any time of day or night it is ready to advise us about the best way of going about anything.

From ‘Tree Of Life Blossoms’

‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Meditation can be practised every day by contemplating the beauty and wonder of God’s Creation and the wisdom and love that brought it into being and maintains it. In moments like that our own heart and soul are vibrating in harmony with the love and wisdom, peace and kindness for all life of the Great Father/Mother.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:01 pm

The Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, with the help of the Angels and Masters of the spirit realm once brought us the Jesus legend and the message: ‘I am the way, the truth and the life.’ Even though it was misunderstood for a long time, the meaning of this message for us and our world always has been: ‘I am the I am. I am as much part of you as you are part of Me. I am the living God within you, who knows the way of all things and the answers to all your questions. I am the truth, the love and the life within you.’ The same voice is now telling us: ‘Rejoice, beloved children of the Earth, for at present ever more of you are waking up into the awareness of their true nature and Mine. This helps them to realise that in truth they are a spark of Me and that the essence of their being is spirit and soul and therefore eternal and immortal like Me.’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Whenever someone has created something unpleasant, negative and maybe downright evil, what kind of a world would ours be if someone else took the responsibility for it and made the resulting Karma go away by waving some kind of a magic wand, just because we say: ‘I believe Jesus exists.’ It wouldn’t even have to be true, but if it were possible, the whole thing would be one giant copout. Yet, spiritually there is no such thing. Everything has to be for real and carried out with the right intentions behind it. Pretending to be or do something we do not feel and are convinced of is no good and doesn’t count. Life moves round and round in circles and whatever we send out creates an impression in the ethers and our spiritual ledger. No good, kind and loving thought or word is ever wasted. They return to us in some way, but so do all nasty and unloving ones.

Everything that comes back to us was created by us and not inflicted by some unkind and unloving higher force or fate. At the end of each lifetime we return into the world of light for rest and recuperation. When this has been attended to sufficiently, as soon as we feel strong enough together with the wise ones in charge of us we ourselves decide how far we may be able to get during our next earthly sojourn with the resolving of outstanding issues and see how far we can get with repaying of karmic debts. Within the framework of our ongoing evolutionary development a suitable pathway along the route of the life lessons that are next in line for us is chosen.

From ‘The Law Of Karma’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Ignorance of the Cosmic laws never could protect anyone against living with the consequences of every one of their thoughts, words and actions. The flow of our life changes dramatically and the ultimate destiny of requiring no further earthly lifetimes is approached much more rapidly when we have reached spiritual adulthood and are aware of the presence of these laws. Because we then have grown strong enough to accept our responsibilities and duties as a spark of the Divine, the true meaning of the Jesus story makes a lot of sense to us. Now we understand that the only way Christ could ever save and redeem any human being is when that person’s earthly self becomes aware of its own Christ nature, takes possession of and develops it. This we do when we freely and willingly conduct our lives in a manner that is worthy of one of God’s children of the Earth. In this process the higher aspect of our being gradually absorbs its lower counterpart, the small earthly self, into itself. With the passing of time the two parts together evolve into a Christed one in their own right.

From ‘The Law Of Karma’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Darwin, Newton’s and Einstein are living proof that scientists can also be mystics and that a mystic does not have to be a person who functions through their feminine side only, and that scientists do not have to work exclusively with either the masculine or the feminine aspect of their nature. That no doubt is why the results of the work of the three above named ones could remain as influential as it is to this day. I believe that as earthlings none of us can become truly inspired until finally the masculine and feminine, higher and lower parts of our nature have been brought together and are functioning harmoniously and peacefully together as one, the way they do in our Creator.

Nothing truly worth having in the arts, sciences, mysticism and all other human fields of endeavour has ever been achieved on the Earth plane without someone’s sacrifices, hard work on many levels of their being, blood, sweat and tears, often literally and not just metaphorically speaking. When asked how he worked, Einstein replied: ‘I grope.’ On another occasion he confessed: ‘I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time, I am right.’ This is because after toiling for months and years on end and wrestling with a scientific problem, the same as in any other field of endeavour, the solution may come to us when we least expect it in a flash of inspiration that has its origin in the highest. Einstein, as well as Darwin and Newton, may have been spiritually sufficiently advanced to humbly accept that the touch of genius that crowned their work was not achieved by their earthly self, but that they were merely acting as channels through which the genius of the wise ones in charge of us and our world on the Highest levels of life could flow.

No pain, no gain. No cross, no crown. No sweet without sweat. Success never comes easily. There is no pleasure without pain or as the American inventor Thomas Alva Edison once put it: ‘Genius is ninety-nine percent perspiration and one percent inspiration!’ The manifold expressions of this rudimentary fact shows that once it was well known to everybody that before one could expect anything out of life, one had to have plenty of input into it. The Universal laws see to it that unless someone has sufficient positive input into it, that person has no right to expect a great deal out of it. Why is it that so many to this day, especially among the young, do not seem to be aware that life is a gift from the Universe, who owes us nothing, while we owe it everything?

From ‘No Inspiration Without Perspiration’

‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:02 pm

When things are at their worst, a positive inner attitude towards life and the experiences that come our way empowers us to view any kind of situation from a different perspective. When we understand that Earth life is a place of learning, a school, we recognise that every experience is a lesson of some kind. The Universe in its infinite wisdom gives it to us, so that we may learn something from it and grow, thus fulfilling the purpose of our earthly existence. The law of life is love. The more we express our true nature and live in keeping with God’s law, the more our earthly self unites itself with our spirit and soul. The more we grow Heaven-tall, the closer we come to the heart of God.

This approach to life can turn any seemingly negative experience into a positive one and out of something apparently evil can come a great deal of good. During our darkest hours and the times of our greatest trials this kind of thinking enables us to unfold our spiritual wings. The parts of God’s sacred wisdom and knowledge we have gained up to any given moment helps us to lift ourselves above any kind of situation and perceive its value within the greater picture. When we thus look at life with the glorious vision of God and the Angels, it becomes easy to recognise the wise and loving purpose that lies behind all happenings on the Earth plane.

Every life has to have its trials and tribulations, without them we simply do not learn and our consciousness cannot expand. Bearing all this in mind, whenever future adversities come your way, ask yourself: ‘How shall I handle this? What would I like to be? A carrot, an egg or a coffee bean that is flavoursome and aromatic, enriched by the wisdom and understanding I am going to find on this part of my life’s journey?’ The choice is always ours.

To paraphrase Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss Psychiatrist and Author: ‘Truly beautiful people are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and who worked their own way through these experiences, hand in hand with God and the Angels. Out of the depths of the hell of human suffering they have risen with a fresh appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving empathy with the pain of others. Beautiful people do not just happen, they can only grow and evolve on the Earth plane and that in the course of many lifetimes.’

From ‘The Carrot, The Egg And The Coffee Bean’

‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:35 pm

To paraphrase the American journalist Charles Bishop Kuralt, 1934-1997: ‘It’s beneficial for our individual and collective mental and spiritual wellbeing to remind ourselves frequently that our whole world is not in flames and that there are people in our world besides politicians, entertainers and criminals, who are doing good things.’ And that’s how many small people in many small places doing small things can and indeed do change our world. I am convinced that there is much more goodness than evil in our world. It’s just that people prefer to do good things quietly in the background and therefore draw little attention.

From ‘Santa’s Retirement’

‘Words of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Changing The World

Do not try to change the world.
You will fail.
Try to love the world.
And lo, the world is changed,
Changed forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with its true purpose
And perceive it in a new light, we learn to love it and
For us, quite magically, the world changes forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:49 pm

‘The most powerful one of the Divine characteristics is love. It is the greatest power of all in the whole of Creation which in end is going to move the mountains of unfaith that still exist in your world and change them into even higher ranges of faith and trust. In the fullness of time it conquers all evil by absorbing its energies into its own and converting them into blessing and healing energies for all life.

‘The same happens to you in the process of bringing forth and developing the higher aspects of your nature. The lower ones are gradually soaked into the higher ones and this continues until they have gone from you forever. This is the esoteric meaning of St John 1:29 ‘The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said: ‘Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!’ As you know by now, Jesus is a symbol of humankind’s higher nature. He could never have taken the sins of the world from anyone for the simple reason that he never existed.

‘In the fullness of time each one of you has to evolve into a lamb of God. And that is the esoteric truth behind Isaiah 11:6 ‘In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together, and the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all.’ Humankind’s animal nature with all its untamed desires and urges is are the wolf, the leopard and the lion. The lamb is a symbolism for its Christ nature and the little child leading them is the Christ seed which eventually awakens in every human heart.

‘The Christ love lacks all interest in dominating others and dictating to people what they should believe or not, the way the religions of the past have been doing. Some of them are still trying to maintain this practice, but in due course they too will have to accept that spiritual knowledge evolves and grows the same as everything else in God’s Creation. This applies to all spiritual teachings that were given earlier. None of them were intended to be unchangeable and like set in concrete. Included in this is the wisdom the Angels have been presenting through us more recently and will continue to give.

From ‘The Coming Of The Lamb Of God’

‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:53 pm

The Living God Within

If you search for me in Christmas,
You need to look towards a special star.
You’ll not find me in Bethlehem,
Cos I’m just where you are.

You may not be aware of me
Amid the celebrations.
You’ll have to look to the Highest Star
Beyond earthly decorations.

But if you take a moment
From your list of things to do
And listen to your heart, you’ll find
I’m waiting there for you.

You’re the one I want to be with,
You’re the reason that I came,
And you’ll find me in the stillness
As I’m whispering your name.

I am the small still voice of your conscience,
Your inner guidance, the living God within,
Who knows the answers to all your questions
And never leads you astray.

Lori Ciccanti
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:19 pm

To this day there are many in our world who steadfastly refuse to accept that there is a Divine force behind the whole of the created world, as it is presently known to us. The big bang theory of the origin of the Universe to them presents an obstacle in the way of understanding its true nature, which can only be found when one has learnt to peer into the background of the higher and highest spiritual dimensions of life. Because our scientists believe that the Universe came into being through a sudden appearance and expansion of light and matter, many people seem to draw the conclusion that this does away with the need for a Creator because all of it happened perchance and quite on its own.

Should that be your belief too, take a moment or two and have a good look around you. Then please tell me, how could there be so many intricate and sophisticated forms and expressions of life on this our beautiful planet alone? How would this be possible if they had not been lovingly created by some great designer and artist? And anyway, the big bang was by no means some kind of vast explosion, as the name suggests to the layperson. It is thought that there was a sudden release and outflowing of energy into space. Does anyone seriously believe that this could have happened by sheer accident and appeared out of nowhere?

Yes, the big bang was caused by natural forces, but who or what in your view are these forces, if not the Life Force itself, known as God to some? Doesn’t this Creator constantly manifest itself and its wisdom in millions of different ways in all that is in the created world, not merely in ours? If it is not the wisdom and love of the Great Father/Mother that makes all animals, flowers and trees grow and decay, the same as we human beings do when our time on the Earth plane is up? Who is and who makes the wind blow, the Sun shine and the rain fall?

The law of cause and effect or the law of Karma is at work behind quite literally everything in the whole of Creation. This law knows neither rewards nor punishments, merely consequences. It explains why anything that happens can only be there because it has first been thought of by someone. That includes the big bang. It is a well known fact by now that thought is the most powerful force of all. Placed in the right hands, especially God’s, it can and does create and destroy whole worlds at will. This same power has always been at work in each one of us. Learning to harness and master this energy is our task and has to be practised until it has become our servant, instead of running us, our life and destiny for us.

Nothing in our world and all others happens per chance and on its own, or without the will of the Great Father/Mother and their child, the true only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ. The Son is the light of all lights, the Sun above, beyond and behind every one of the stars and suns in the whole of Creation. It is the Highest Star and the greatest Light through whom the life in all worlds is given by the Father/Mother.

From ‘The Power Behind The Big Bang’

‘Our World In Transition’