Thought For Today

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Thought For Today

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Assist the people you meet to become aware that in truth there is no yesterday or tomorrow, only this glorious moment of here and now, and that every moment of their lives is part of Eternity and precious. All who at any given time are dwelling on the Earth plane are aspiring to become a lightbringer and healer, who in the fullness of time can be used as a channel through which My wisdom and truth, the macrocosm, flows ever more forcefully into the consciousness of your race, the microcosm. Know that the power of creation is in you and that imagination is the source of all creation. Use yours to create the ideal world of your dreams where all live together in peace and harmony, and where warmongering, sickness and death are no longer known. By thinking about this often, you call it into being. And when you meditate and reflect upon it, through your inner guidance I will show you how you can do your share of bringing your new world about.

Rejoice in your oneness with Me and experience the elation of acting as a true child of Mine by assisting others to become aware that they also are the daughters and sons of My eternal spirit. In the name of love I ask this of each one of you. And never forget that nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted. Everything is constantly recycled time and time again. Each human life is consciousness that on the Earth plane believes of itself that it is taking place in time. In truth, the concept of time only exists in the material world, anywhere else there is no time. Life on your planet comes, earthly personalities appear, they live and eventually die. The indwelling spirit and soul move on and the physical body that is left behind apparently decays, though in reality even this aspect of your being only changes its form.

From ‘About Time’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Through gaining a fresh understanding and perception of the processes of life, I hope you will be able to find out for yourself that there really is nothing to be afraid of in the realm of the spirit. For a long time something like a veil, known as the veil of consciousness, has been hiding that world from us. But this is rapidly disappearing with the help new spiritual knowledge that for quite some time has been flowing ever more freely into our world. A good example of this is a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the Lodge’s Calendar November 2006. The following is its essence:

‘Only a thin veil divides you from those who have passed into our world. These people are by no means dead. They are very much alive and no different from the way they were when you knew them in earthly life. The main difference between then and now, for them, is that they no longer need a physical body for getting around and that they are much happier without it.

‘Think of your loved ones in a world where peace, love and happiness rule supreme. Without being consciously aware of it, this is the state every one of you in earthly life for a long time seeks in vain. But eventually you need to learn how to, at least occasionally in prayers, meditations and quiet reflection, detach yourself from the toil and strife of your physical existence. All of you have to learn how to find a degree of happiness and peace with your Highest or God Self. This is particularly easy whilst listening to music that soothes and calms your whole being and when with your mind’s eye you are perceiving the golden world of God.’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:43 pm

The Great Soul of all life on its deepest and innermost levels, from the highest to the lowest manifestations of life, is one amorphous mass. It was for this reason that humankind’s temporary existence on the material plane once became a necessity. When everybody wanders around and experiences life and themselves in their own physical bodies, one cannot help noticing one’s individuality. Temporarily encasing every spark of the Divine, a spirit, in matter and adding a soul to it, so that we could experience ourselves through the world of our feelings, was the only way each one of us would eventually become fully aware of ourselves as an individual being in our own right. In the course of a great many lifetimes this has successfully created the illusion of being separate from each other, which in truth we are not, never have been and never will be.

As a result of this oneness of all life, every individual soul within the Great Soul is responsible for its own spiritual wellbeing, as well as that of the others and the whole. From the Highest levels of existence the river of life feeds down to the lowliest ones, supporting, maintaining and nurturing all that is. None is ever forgotten or will be left behind. And because love is the law of the Universe, no soul ever struggles on its own, in spite of the fact that it often feels like that on the Earth plane when we are struggling to find our way back home into the conscious awareness of the oneness with our Father/Mother Creator. Help is at hand whenever we need it. All we have to do is call.

From ‘All Is One In The Great Soul Of Life’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Every human soul carries deep within the memory of the perfect and beautiful world from which we once descended into physicality and to which one day we shall return. This is a world that knows nothing of sickness, pain, violence, crime and wars, and all life exists together in perfect harmony. From time to time the memories of this world come to haunt us in order to encourage us in our search for the same perfection, i.e. wholeness that is in our Creator. To achieve this goal the Great Spirit plants in Its children of the Earth an urge to grow and reach upwards, so that our consciousness may expand through learning something from every experience that comes our way.

The illusion of separateness of the physical world never existed in the Great Soul and in truth there is no separation between anything or anyone. All life has always remained one and because of this, whatever happens to one of us is inevitably shared by everybody else and when one of us heals, our whole world and everything in it does the same. This shows how every small effort any one of us makes on their own individual healing journey of a thousand miles is of the greatest value for all life.

Therefore, as often as possible let us withdraw our attention from earthly things and concerns to seek the inner silence that is of God instead. Every human soul potentially is a receiver/transmitter station that has the power to obtain impressions of beauty and heavenly things from the higher and highest planes of life, and also from other people and states of life. In deep meditation we begin to develop our finer and finest senses and be at one with God’s wisdom and truth.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Earthly life with its many puzzles and issues we do not yet understand is frequently very hard to cope with. Yet, as aspiring healers, we are required to steadfastly and courageously follow the guidance from the living God within, to soldier on irrespective of what may come our way. As bravely and nobly as we can, we thus move onwards and upwards on our own individual evolutionary spiral and that of all life. We do this in the hope that the time will soon come when our Highest Self lifts us above the drudgery and heaviness of the Earth plane, so we can start gathering first hand experiences of the goodness of God’s life. May we all have the courage to live, serve and bless everything we encounter. And may we find love and tolerance in our hearts in a living faith that unerringly trusts the goodness of the life our Creator has given us.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Because you were born in Heaven, a metaphor earthlings use for the highest levels of life, initially your spirit consists of but a tiny spark of Me. From the safety of the Great Father’s sacred heart every one of you once started their descent into exploring life as a physical being who experiences itself and its world with the help of an earthly personality. Because it was created entirely in that environment, it’s the only place where amends can eventually be made for the damage, pain and suffering you inflicted upon others during the early stages of your education, when your earthly self was still ignorant of the higher purpose and meaning of its existence. Ultimately, that’s how every bit of the suffering that ever existed in your world has been and to this day is self-inflicted through negative thinking and behaviour patterns of the past.

This is in sharp contrast with what happens in the world of spirit, your true home, where everything is for real and can be seen quite clearly by everybody. There is nowhere to hide and nothing can be hidden, like in earthly life. There is no need for it because the qualities of honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity rule supreme in this realm. On the spirit level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything. Because your spirit and soul are part of this world, whatever you do to someone in earthly life, be it with good or bad intentions, in the final analysis you are doing to yourself.

From ‘Learning To Trust The Highest’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Every one of your negative and destructive thoughts, words and actions towards others in due course are experienced by you, namely when they return to you in some form or another, either in the same lifetime or a future one. Patiently enduring whatever comes your way and forgiving any perpetrators, if there are any who can be seen with earthly eyes, is the only way you can redeem yourself. But before proceeding with this, wise ones first forgive themselves for once having set in motion the chain of events that is the underlying cause of their present suffering. By the way, there is never any need to give in to the desires of the revenge thirsty part of your lower nature. My laws see to it in due course everybody gets their just desserts.

From ‘Learning To Trust The Highest’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:10 pm

‘Ultimately, all suffering of your world is self-inflicted through everyone’s own behaviour in previous lifetimes. Because of your oneness on the inner level of life, whatever you do to somebody else, with good or bad intentions, you also do to yourself. The law of Karma, My law, commands that whatever anyone sends out into My Creation has to return to its sender, for good and for bad. That’s why all your negative and destructive thoughts, words and actions in the end find their way back to you. Their results have to be endured and then made good by you at some stage, either in this lifetime or in future ones.

‘For a long time your earthly self remains unaware of all these things and suffers intensely from – unbeknown to itself – the results of its own actions. When the going on the Earth plane gets particularly rough, the memories of your soul awake and start nudging you, it’s earthly counterpart, and reminds you of your true nature and home. Its yearning causes the Divine qualities of compassion and love to stir in your human heart. My spark within you wakes from its slumbers, comes alive and over time slowly but surely grows into a small flame.’

From ‘Written In The Stars’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:27 pm

Human souls during their lifetimes on the Earth are frequently suffering from severe bouts of homesickness. This is known as the Divine sickness of the soul. Its intention is to guide the earthly personality into searching for a true home that nothing and nobody will ever be able to destroy and take away. This personality has a soul that is soft and sensitive and therefore has great difficulties coming to terms with the harsh conditions of the Earth plane with its materialism, greed and selfishness, violence and cruelty. When our soul bleeds and suffers for all manner of reasons, especially the lack of understanding of our small earthly self, our soul’s consciousness grows and that of our whole world expands with it.

This, however, is precious little comfort when we, the small earthly self, are hurting like hell and have no idea that the very reason for our suffering is that our soul is trying to tell us something, while our Highest or God self looks on with infinite wisdom and ineffable love. It smiles because at long last our earthly self is beginning to fulfil the purpose of all our lifetimes on the Earth plane and that is waking up into an ever growing awareness of God’s true nature and our own.

The Wanderer
I come from highlands down to shore,
The valleys steam, the oceans roar.
I wander silent, joyless here:
My sigh keeps asking! ‘Where? Oh, where?’
Their Sun appears to me so cold,
Their blossoms limp, their life so old;
And what they speak of, empty fare:
I am a stranger everywhere.

Where are you, land, beloved home?
Imagined, sought, but never known!
The land, the land, whence hope does flow,
The land where all my roses grow,

Where friends shall never meet in vain,
Where all my dead shall rise again,
The land that speaks my language true:
Oh land, where are you?

I wander silent, joyless here,
My sigh keeps asking: ‘Where? Oh where?’
The spirits answer my distress:
‘Where you are not, there’s happiness.’

Georg Phillip Schmidt
Translated by Walter A. Aue
Set to music by Franz Schubert

From ‘Healers and Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 pm

With the coming of the Aquarian Age the patriarchy has served its purpose. All around clear evidence is emerging that the balance between the feminine and masculine aspects of Creation is slowly re-establishing itself in our inner and outer world. However, as the love and wisdom aspect of our Father/Mother Creator is conscious in women and unconscious in men, it is hardly surprising that to this day the Goddess’s qualities can be a scarce commodity with the males of our species. Unless they take care to grow and evolve through their relationships, the way we are meant to do on the Earth plane, in their present lifetime many of them are in danger of remaining stuck in the evolutionary phase of frivolous and irresponsible little boys. Rather than patiently working their way through the difficulties that arise from the gender’s different perceptions of and approach to life, these men prefer to take to their heels.

Six thousand years of patriarchy of the past with its systematic and ever more brutal suppression of the feminine principle in our world, to this day have left many a male of our species bereft of the Goddess’s characteristics. Although by now good progress is being made on the road of recovery, at the time of writing this in the year 2013 and updating it in 2018, our world still has a long way to go until the required balance has fully been restored. And so, it is hardly surprising that many marriages these days all too easily turn into a deck of cards, as someone once put it: 'In the beginning the two people involved needed nothing but two hearts and a diamond. But, by the end both of them may well wish they each had a club and a spade instead.’

From ‘The Patriarchy And Warfare Through The Ages’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:44 pm

The way I see it, when things sometimes seemingly go wrong in our lives, it is always us who are out of step with the Universe and not the other way round. It is then more than likely that the energies it is currently putting at our disposal wish to tell a different story and are trying to steer us and our life into a different direction. If one seemingly runs into one invisible wall after another, when obstacle after obstacle rears its head, it is a safe bet that the Universe is attempting to give us a message that somehow we are barking up the wrong tree. It may well be the case that it has something much better up its sleeve for us, if we but pay attention.

The world around us is a mirror of what is taking place inside us. Through the actions and reactions of the people around us it is constantly trying to provide us with some kind of feedback. This is known as Universal guidance and we do well to listen to what the Universe has to say. And whenever things in our lives are not going the way we would want them to, almost certainly this is a signal from the Highest that for us the time has come to take stock and make some changes. Making an effort to attend to the special lessons we have agreed to learn in the course of our present lifetime, long before we entered into it, re-aligns our energies with those of the Universe and we get back into harmony with ourselves and the predestined pathway of our life.

From ‘Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Whenever our lifepath requires changes, we do not have to go along with it because we have been given freedom of choice. However, wise ones pay attention to whatever guidance comes their way and when next time something appears to go wrong in their lives, they try their hand at something else and look towards channelling their energies into different avenues of expression. The Universe constantly offers us choices and no-one can force us into doing anything we do not like or to believe things that do not sound true to us. There is always a choice and it has to be made – by us. But, before we can choose wisely, we first have to become aware of the fact that we are allowed to choose. Try not to overlook that not choosing also amounts to a choice.

Humankind’s much cherished freedom is comparable to a dog going for a walk on a lead. We are the dog and our Karma is the lead which our Highest or God Self holds in its loving yet stern, undeviating and unrelenting hands. It alone knows our true needs and whatever is the right thing for us in any given moment. It constantly guides us into our next adventures on the Earth plane. For each one of us this is the only authority in the whole of Creation who really knows which lessons still have to be integrated by us and which tests and trial are necessary to lead us home into the oneness with God.

From ‘Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:01 pm

If at any given time evil desires of our lower nature rise to the surface of our consciousness, we are free to decide whether we wish to follow them and act them out or not. The more highly evolved we become, the easier it is to acknowledge and accept such things as part of our lower animal nature, which have outlived their usefulness. Whenever this happens, wise ones reach for the hand of their Highest Self and request its help to change and transmute the energies of the desires that are no longer in our interest into something that serves the highest good and greatest joy of all life.

It is possible to save ourselves many disappointments when we bear in mind that doors will only ever open for anyone when they are meant to. And when one of them does, the experience can be likened to something that can usually only be seen in funny films. Having so got used to pushing and shoving uselessly at far too many doors, there may well come a moment, when – metaphorically speaking – we have at last found the right one. In that case the door flies open so suddenly that it makes you feel almost as if you were shooting out through the window, at the other end of the room. Why not try it out for yourself sometime?

From ‘Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:13 pm

In every human being true and lasting faith in ourselves and the goodness of the life the Universe has bestowed upon us can only grow through learning from our own first hand experiences. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will even for wise ones, when they have unsuccessfully tried one door after another, yet none seems to be willing to open, no matter how hard they try, these people take a break from their efforts. They go into quiet reflection mode and enter into a bit of a dialogue with themselves that goes something like this: ‘Let me see, what I am presently trying to do cannot be meant for me. Maybe the Universe has something else for me in mind, possibly something better. If so, I’ll be patient and wait for another opportunity that will surely come, especially if I ask for it.

‘Are things really going wrong in my life or is it merely the Universe’s way of asking me to change direction? Could this be happening for my own good, because the Universe loves me and knows my true wants and needs better than I do? Might it be protecting me against myself, so I can find what is rightfully mine? Is it possible that something superior to what I had in mind is in store for me? Let’s wait patiently for a while, so that another opportunity can come my way.

‘Ah yes, I like this. What an improvement on despairing or even swearing at the Universe for not fulfilling my wishes. After all, I am a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and my true nature is love. Show me how to walk the loving way instead, with love in my heart for myself and everybody who will be touched by my enterprise. All right, here I go! I love you and trust You, Great White Spirit, as You love and trust me. Ah yes, that feels much better!’

From ‘Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:49 pm

If your funds are low and your debts are constantly too high, the time may be right for some soul-searching and asking yourself: ‘Why am I not taking part in the Universe’s abundance? Is it because I am not sharing my gifts and talents, of which we all have many, sufficiently with others? What about increasing my input of good things into life, so that in due course it can return nothing but more of the same to me? Do I need to be less selfish and think more about the good of the whole of society, life, our beautiful planet and the Universe? Why don’t I stick my toes into the water and see what happens?’

From ‘Don’t Quit!’

‘Healers And Healing’