Thought For Today

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Thought For Today

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:14 pm

The Bible in James 3:1-12 warns: ‘Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

‘When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

‘All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.’

Young and inexperienced souls behave in the manner described in the first part of the above quote, while wise and more highly evolved ones make an effort to take good care of their tongues. They do this because they are aware that the Universal law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, decrees that everything has to return to its source. They appreciate that every thought, word and deed any one of us sends out into our world in some way must find its way back to its sender. That is why wise ones, when they have nothing good to say about someone or something, prefer to shut up and keep quiet.

From ‘Guarding Our Tongues’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Because human beings basically are sociable and talkative creatures by nature, learning to watch the words we speak and thereby take charge of our tongues is one of the most difficult things we have to tackle on the evolutionary pathway of life. That undoubtedly is why as early as the Bible’s Old Testament told us in Proverbs 18:21: ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue. And those who love it shall eat the fruits thereof.’ In ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 2’ White Eagle adds to this: ‘Keep control of your tongue, so that it says no unkind and hurtful thing. Bear in mind the feelings of those to whom you speak and do so gently and thoughtfully, without anger and haste. When you do this, my dear children of the Earth, difficulties fall away, sorrow recedes into the background and you cannot help but become aware of the gentle presence of the Master within you.

‘We ask you to render a service to yourself and that is holding your tongue. It is one of the hardest tasks that can be asked of you. You ought to see the mists that surround you and your world that is caused by idle chatter. When there is so much of it on the Earth, even the Angels can to nothing but bow their heads, because they are then unable to minister to you. Whenever you are tempted to say: ‘I think or believe so and so. I like this person, but I don’t like that one,’ instead of speaking, be silent and wait and see. If you can also restrain yourself from expressing any foolish opinions about the affairs and the state of your world you will greatly assist the Angels in their work.’

From ‘Guarding Our Tongues’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Since time immemorial God and the Angels on the Highest levels of life have been pouring parts of their wisdom into the pool of human consciousness and this will forever continue. Every human being, independent of where we presently dwell in this world and the world of spirit, is an integral part of this reservoir of knowledge that has been accumulated over the ages. From time to time, teachers of spiritual wisdom are reincarnating into our world in different cultures and during various ages, to share the gift of their understanding of the true meaning and purpose of our existence with the earthly part of humankind.

To my mind, the knowledge that came to our world in this way was never intended for just the privileged few. Anyone who comprehends the incoming wisdom is ready to receive it and is meant to share it with those around them. It has ever been true that when the pupil is ready, the teacher will be found. Everyone of us in their own sweet time eventually reaches the level of awareness when we are ready to be guided towards the right sources of information that can help us move forwards and upwards on our personal evolutionary journey of life. Whatever insights are given to us intuitively by our inner teacher, the wise one within, should also be shared with those around us. And because the knowledge comes to us free of charge, I feel that it is good and right – for me, in any case – to give it away.

I have always aimed to give of my best, so God and the Angels can do the rest. After all, that is the purpose of our earthly existence. The special gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon each one of us in such rich measure are intended to be used eventually for the highest good and the greatest joy of all. For the bringing in of the New Age we all have a special role to play and function to fulfil, in whatever capacity this may be. How can we recognise ours? Through intuitions, hunches and gut feelings that come to us through the world of our feelings our Highest or God Self is constantly trying to communicate with us, its earthly counterpart. If listen to it and follow its directions, it unerringly guides us towards the people and experiences that are right for us, at any given moment.

From ‘Spiritual Knowledge Belongs To Everybody’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:39 pm

I know that God is in everything and even the tiniest fraction of life contains God. Therefore, wherever I am, that is my church. Aware of my own Christ nature, Divinity and origin – as well as everybody else’s – I no longer have any need for organised religions with their insistence on dogma and creed. I am free to believe what the wise one within me tells me is true and right for me, now. God is truth and so am I and with every one of my thoughts, words and actions I express my truth. Whatever I send out into the Universe manifests nothing but my honesty and my truth. God’s love is tolerant and I have no difficulties accepting that other people’s truth may be somewhat different. And I send my loving thoughts and prayers of healing and peace to the whole of God’s Creation, to Mother Earth’s animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms, as well as to every man, woman and child in her loving embrace without exceptions, for all are God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Because on the inner level all life is one, my special attention is devoted to transmitting love and light to anyone who is still wrestling with the experiences of getting to know humankind’s lower nature and their own. No matter how hard to accept this concept may be to some of my fellow citizens, that is nonetheless what my inner guidance tells me is the truth. I act upon this knowledge by praying that the light of Divine wisdom and truth may fill the hearts and souls of all my younger siblings in the human family and that they too may re-awaken to the knowledge of their true nature and oneness with all life.

From ‘The Mystic And Finder’

‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Are you aware that each one of us in their own way is a very special, precious and unique being who is loved beyond compare? Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another being quite like you. Your eyes, hands, hair, handwriting, smile, voice and mind are unique to you. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way you do. Nobody can paint your brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as yours for food and clothing, music, dance and other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way you do and no-one can feel your feelings or think your thoughts. The sound of your voice is quite unlike any other. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like you do, and the things that make you laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

We are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and all of us are gifted in some special way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as you, everybody has their own special and unique way of expressing themselves. In the course of our evolution as individuals and many lifetimes, every human soul develops its own set of abilities and it’s likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than you are and therefore superior to you in at least one way, but this applies to every human being.

From ‘You Are Special’

‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:19 pm

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the previous item on this thread which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic *. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

From ‘You Are Special’

‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:33 pm

My dear children of the Earth, for you there is every reason for rejoicing and being optimistic. The mass of spiritual information that by now has become available to you and the great interest it is finding is living proof of how the collective consciousness of your race and world is ever more opening up and expanding. As pointed out earlier, to your small earthly minds all matters of faith that were ever presented to those on the Earth plane by its very nature had to remain one giant jigsaw puzzle. Now the time has come for joining its pieces together, so that a full and clear picture of My truth can emerge. This is happening now. The sections of the mystery are falling into place and magically the spiritual life of your world as one whole structure becomes visible. Even to many earthly eyes it takes on shape and meaning.

There is no reason for looking down your noses on humankind’s spiritual perceptions of the past. They all contained some grains of My wisdom and truth and in their time made a valuable contribution to the evolution of your race. Fill your hearts with gladness, for your world has reached the converging point of all its philosophies. You will gradually be able to see for yourselves how each one in its own right, and then all of them together, were never intended to be more than a means of showing you the way back home into your true nature and the oneness with Me and all life and lifeforms.

As it was in the beginning, so it will ever be. The only thing that transforms itself from time to time is your grasp of spiritual issues; that is all. There is no conflict between the old religions and the new one. The spirit guides and Masters will continue their work behind the scenes of earthly life, the way they have done for a very long time. Until the last one of you has been released from its studies on the Earth plane, they will carry on guiding and supporting each one of you, as always.

From ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:39 pm

The more your perception of life changes and your understanding of the spiritual realities that lie behind your present existence increases, the more clearly will you be able to recognise each one who accompanies you in the spirit world in their true roles as your wise elder siblings in the vast family of life. Nothing has changed as far as they and you are concerned. They are still your best friends and helpers, your good shepherds in the world of light. Being responsible for guiding and protecting the souls that have been given into their care, they diligently watch over their flocks by night, i.e. in the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the Earth. For as long as they are still needed, they will be there for you to turn to and ask for help in times of distress.

Your guides and Masters in the world of light are presently preparing you and your race to occupy its rightful place in the Universe. Know that the spiritual beliefs of your world that previously served to separate you from each other, are now drawing you together again into the awareness of what, on the inner levels of life, has always been true, namely that all life is one. The further you advance into the New Age, the more each one of you will become aware that truthfully:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race, the race of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

From ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:57 pm

The mystical teachings of all ages set out a code of conduct that you, as aspiring healers and lightworkers, know intuitively and follow. For you it is no longer a question of I have to be good and I have to love others. In the process of finding illumination you begin to spontaneously express your true nature and show love, kindness and gentleness, not only to other people but to the whole of Creation. You are aware that for evolutionary purposes it was necessary that in their early stages the religions of your world had to follow many different paths. As you know and respect that every human soul has its own predestined pathway to walk and discoveries to make, you refuse to force your way of thinking and mode of travelling upon anyone else.

Although you are aware that in truth there is only one religion, you appreciate that many of your siblings on the Earth plane are still ignorant of this fact. Yet, as a true child of Mine you respect everybody’s freedom of thought and the right to make their own decisions about what they can and cannot believe. Meanwhile rest safely in the knowledge that in the end every one of your siblings in the human family of life is destined to reconnect with Me. When the time is right, they too will discover that the only true, lasting and eternal religion is the one of the heart, and that this is the kind of faith that re-unites all human souls with Me, your Creator, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, and through Me with the whole of Creation.

From ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:07 pm

‘If I did all the things human beings ask for in their prayers and fulfilled every one of their wishes, it would be impossible for the petitioners to make progress on their evolutionary journey. In due course its experiences take each one of you from being a mere earthling into a healer and lightbringer and eventually a young God, each in their own right. From your present developmental point this may still be hard to imagine, but that is the direction in which all of you, without exception, are travelling. Would you want to deprive yourself of such a high and holy destiny? That surely cannot be what you want.

‘The law of life is evolution and that means spiritual unfoldment. To protect you from some of the desires of your earthly nature and against coming to a complete standstill in your development as a spiritual being, many times the answer to your prayers has to be a clear and simple: ‘No.’ Progressing on the evolutionary spiral of life is every human being’s birthright and eventually each one has to learn that living in and with Me requires that you surrender your whole being, everything you are and have into My loving hands. This you do when you use the gifts I have bestowed upon you to do all you can to support the spiritual advance of your whole world and everything that is taking part in it.

From ‘I Asked The Universal Christ’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:10 pm

‘Don’t worry about what other people are doing. Apart from giving them a helping hand when they are asking for it, their concerns are not yours. They have their own pathway to walk and lessons to learn. The earthly personality you yourselves created in the course of many lifetimes is the cross * all human beings carrying each time they enter into another earthly existence. You alone can change it and if you don’t know how to go about it, get in touch with us so we can light your way and guide you to publications and people who can help you forward with this. You karmic debts are part of this cross and, as mentioned earlier, you are the only one who can redeem them. The main task for you at present is minding your own business, not interfering with other and through this allowing them access to My gift of freedom of choice *. This is an essential part of learning to love wisely, the way the Angels and I love you and give you the freedom to make up your own mind whether you want our assistance or not.

‘When you reflect on your own life and life in general, you will be able to observe how it is constantly moving up and down in rhythmic waves. That’s why you sometimes find yourself on top of one, while on other occasions you have to wade through the depths. Knowing that life has to be that way for a wise higher reason, accept everything that comes your way and rest safely in the knowledge that whenever you reach a deep point, you are sure to rise again. Do your best and rest assured that the Angels and I will always be happy to do the rest, if you but ask for it. We bless each one of you and will forever be keeping you safe.’

From ‘I Asked The Universal Christ’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Six thousand years of patriarchy are drawing to their close. Six thousand years that brought our world an abundance of religions and a spiritual desert beyond compare. The Age of Aquarius is with us and six thousand years of literally Heaven-sent excuses for ever more warmongering and the design of increasingly vicious and destructive weaponry are lying behind us. In some parts the patriarchy is clinging on like grim death and that’s about all it has to offer: more death and destruction of life and earthly possessions. This too will run its course and peace come to our world at last.

The best we can do is fill our whole being with the spirit and light of the living God within, the Universal Christ, and project Its energies into all distressed areas and situations of our world. This is our task and carrying our world on their shoulders that’s the work of God and the Angels. After having spent such a long time in the desert of Earth life and dying of thirst for the support and comfort of the Great Mother’s wisdom and truth, shall we ever be able to express enough our gratitude for the gifts the Aquarian Age is bringing us? But still, without the years in the wilderness we would still be unable to recognise the truth that is now coming before us with such great abundance. So, let’s not forget to give thanks and praise also for the desert phases of our individual and collective earthly education.

From ‘The Spiritual Desert Of Earth Life’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:26 pm

If you are feeling helpless about many of the things that are happening in our world and are frequently asking yourself: ‘What can I do about the state of our world?’ I would reply: ‘More than you might think!’ Bearing in mind that all powers that are in God are also in us and each one of being a co-creator with God, we are powerful beyond compare. Read more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

This is our opportunity for learning how to employ the powers within us wisely and unselfishly for the highest good of all. As aspiring healers and lightbringers we can make a valuable contribution towards our planet’s sacred marriage with and spiritualisation by the highest levels of life, which for some time has been taking place. For this purpose we need to tune not only the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind but our whole being into the frequency of the Christ Star and project its radiance into the distressed areas of our world. This is how everybody can do their share of helping Mother Earth.

If that’s what you wish to do, please join me in your prayers, meditations and quite reflections by thinking and projecting nothing but light and love, hope and faith into the troubled spots of our world. Do not allow your mind to batter you with questions about any of the events that still have to take place because they are part of God’s great evolutionary plan. If they were not, there would be no need for them.

From ‘What Can I Do About The State Of Our World?’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:31 pm

If you, my dear reader, are one of the Doubting Thomases ‘out there’, I have a few questions for you: ‘Are you seriously interested in finding God’s truth? Do you wish that our world should become a more peaceful and enjoyable place for all, where the people of all nations live together in peace and harmony, where exploitation, greed and over-consumption, violence and crime are no longer known? If you do want these things to happen, welcome to the club of the believers that with the help and the will of God and the Angels anything can be done. The only condition for joining our fellowship is the love in your heart for all of humankind, our world and its Creator and the Angels, who bring us into being and take us out of it, and between these two take good care of us and make our earthly existence bearable.

And if you would like confirmation that what I am telling you here and in any other part of my writings is true, consult with your inner teacher the living God within, the Christ Spirit. This is the only guru in the whole of Creation who knows the answer to all our questions and doesn’t charge anything for its services. From ‘The Milk Is White’ comes the following warning: ‘It is important to be aware that there are many souls incarnate who are misguided, because they have not yet overcome their selfish desires and present themselves to us as Gurus and Masters and seek our allegiance and all that entails. Others have the spiritual knowledge but because they do not live that knowledge mislead themselves into using it for selfish purposes. Hence independent thought is very important. ‘By their actions you may judge them’ and ‘Beware the priest who is also a businessman’ is wise counsel to keep in mind.

‘There are others who, with the best of intentions, try to convince us that the texts on which they rely are the only true one. Sadly this ignorance demonstrates a lack of understanding of the Truth. Some present for our acceptance and salvation what may be likened to a beautiful bonsai – a plant whose shape is contrived, whose roots do not probe deeply and whose branches are low and do not reach into the ethers. In making any choices we should be aware that a rope incorrectly knotted is difficult to undo.’

From ‘Hoping And Dreaming’

‘The Astro Files Philosophy’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pm

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children. As always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. Ever more of us need to wake up to the fact that the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, when the time for doing so has come, we should each do our share of making our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for every one of its lifeforms. We are by no means alone with this task, God and the Angels are ready to help us with it, if we but ask.

I believe that this is just as vital for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children and everybody else who will ever walk behind us. Let me explain why this should be so. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. We are placed in earthly life to grow and evolve in the course of many lifetimes from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Earth life is an educational institute and in order to reach this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this development may take for each individual spirit and soul. Every reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the karmic debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones.

From ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

‘Healers And Healing’