Thought For Today

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Thought For Today

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:23 pm

In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. And as we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as in this way we are constantly learning something through our own experiences, and that helps our consciousness to expand. That’s how one small step after another, we grow in wisdom and understanding. Unaware of what we are doing, we are playing the role of our own forebears and in case we require further lifetimes on the Earth, on each occasion we return as one of our own descendants. And unless sufficient numbers of us do their share of making our world into a more peaceful and beautiful place right here and now, in future lifetimes we shall be newly confronted with the mess we ourselves once helped to make of our planet. How about that for a mind-boggling concept?

Let’s take a moment and join those who are in search of their roots. This takes us into the innermost core of life and the moment of our creation, when our spirit first came forth as a seed in the form of a thought from the heart-mind of God. One can only marvel at what has become of us in the meantime. There is no doubt in my mind that the person we are at present is the result of everything that happened to us from that moment onwards. All of it has been helping us towards growing ever more into the conscious awareness of our roots and origin as children of the Divine. Yet, in spite of the fact that on the outer level of life during each lifetime we appeared in a different guise, on the inner plane we remained the same. One cannot help marvelling that you were always you and I was me, and that is what we shall be forever.

Should our evolutionary program demand further sojourns through earthly life, we shall be appearing as the offspring of the one we presently are. Therefore, it stands to reason that any improvements we now make to our character and also our world are as much on behalf of ourselves as of our children’s children. This highlights the urgency of seriously getting to work on ourselves as well as finding satisfactory solutions for the issues that to this day are facing us and our world.

From ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 pm

‘If you would like Mother Earth to become a more beautiful and peaceful place, in your mind start creating these conditions straight away. Use every spare moment to focus your thoughts on the world in which you would like to live. You can do nothing better to help it become a reality in earthly life. When you refuse to allow any other ideas about this theme to enter your consciousness, your hopes, dreams and aspirations have the power to not only raise your own vibrations but also those of your whole world. Show your trust in God’s great plan of life * by reminding yourself frequently that you and your world are resting safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels. This is one of the best ways of applying the constructive forces of creative thinking to your own life.

‘Never allow your thoughts to drag you down and do not give in to feelings of being incarcerated on the Earth plane, because your thoughts are free to go anywhere they please. Travelling faster than the speed of light, wherever you direct them they can instantly reach even the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation. The moment you think about a place, you are instantly there. And when your thoughts are used in the right way, they have the power to release not only yourself but the whole of humankind from the darkness of its false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices about the purpose and meaning of their existence.

‘Most important of all, do not despair about the state of your world or dwell on the negative aspects of any situation. If you believe that much good can come out of whatever you see and that the best is yet to be, you are helping to bring it about. And refuse to be dismayed by the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the people around you. Instead, do all you can to shine the light of your knowledge into it. Cultivate love, compassion and tolerance towards everybody, as everybody is your sibling in the family of humankind, and also for all other lifeforms that share your beautiful planet with you. Whatever you do, always bear in mind that every bad and negative thought that goes out into the Universe adds to the sum of the ones that are already there and that the same is true for good and positive, kind and understanding thoughts.

From ‘Do Not Despair About The State Of Your World’

‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:14 pm

The Age of Pisces has been an age of blind faith and false beliefs. Now that we have entered the Age of Aquarius, this part of the evolutionary path of our race lies safely behind us and ever more of us are finding a new faith that is very different from that of all previous ages. It is of a visionary nature that is based on the spiritual knowledge and wisdom that is increasingly flowing intuitively into every heart and soul directly from the Source of our being. This kind of faith is no longer an outer and therefore wobbly manifestation. It is an aspect of consciousness and a part that naturally belongs to every soul. It is an awareness that reveals its presence as a deep inner knowing that there really is a Great plan of life, in which each one of us has their allocated place and role to play.

When we find out and finally accept that everything that has ever happened in our world did so for good and wise reasons, we realise that the Universal Force, the Great Father/Mother of all life, really does love us and that all life has always rested safely in its loving hands. As our understanding of God’s true nature and our own grows, our faith and trust in the existence we have presently been allocated also expands. Knowing that this force has always been on our side and did know exactly what it was doing, helps us to trust that we shall be safe wherever our destiny may wish to take us and that in all Eternity.

True faith is born in human souls from the knowledge that life is good and always moving forwards on all its levels. Faith accepts that we cannot direct life but that, if we relax into it, all will be well for as long as we do not try to control its flow but learn to go with it, whilst listening to our inner guidance to tell us what is right or wrong for us in any given moment. When we do this and do our best to work with the Universe, instead of against it, God and the Angels bring healing for us and our lives. Without such faith our lives will always remain empty, lacking focus and a centre, life on the Earth plane can be an extremely frightening experience for sensitive human souls.

From ‘Reflections On Faith’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:22 pm

When you are working your way through difficult and traumatic events, you may sometimes be asking yourself: ‘Why should this be happening to me, out of all people?’ Well, be patient towards everything that comes your way and the unanswered questions about it that may be troubling your heart and soul. Whenever any kind of query arises about your pathway through life, accept each one and deal with them the way you would with a room whose door is locked and books that were written in a language you do not understand.

Ask your question, but if the answer does not come to you immediately, let things be and trust that at the right moment your inner teacher, the wise one or living God within, will let you know intuitively. It’s just that sometimes if answers were given to you straight away, you would not yet be able to grasp what the events are trying to teach you. In that case you could not integrate the resulting learning into your life, so it can benefit you, as it is meant to do. The main point about humankind’s earthly existence is that everything has to be experienced by each one of us ourselves. Therefore, just live with your questions and trust that at some point in the future, when you are good and ready for it, the answers are sure to come to you.

From ‘Questions And Answers’

‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:37 pm

No-one needs to be helpless when confronted with the suffering that still is in our world, although it often feels that way. At times like that I find it helpful to remind myself that whatever is happening can only do so as a vital part of the God’s great plan of life, otherwise it would be unnecessary. Therefore, the events must be teaching some or even all of us some invaluable lessons. Our prayers and devotions, and when we put the spiritual knowledge we are finding to practical use in all daily encounters, empower us to make a real difference. At the same time we are doing our best to restore the balance of our own spiritual account, that of the group we are presently part of and also our whole world.

Through this work the inner light of the living God within our own heart wakes up from its slumber. From there it begins to radiate into every soul we encounter and we thus fulfil our duty of assisting the re-alignment of our own energies and those of our world with the Highest Forces of life. If that sounds too scary to you, rest assured that we are never alone in any of our endeavours and that truly there is nothing to fear. The way will always be shown by the loving hands that are reaching from the Heavens to the Earth, i.e. from the highest levels of life to us earthlings. For a long time they have been waiting for you and me to grasp them and start working with them. If you are not already doing this, why not have a go now?

From ‘Learning To Trust’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:49 pm

‘Every human being, when it eventually has reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, is going to represent a different part of Me. No two of you will ever be alike and although during some of your earthly lifetimes you appear as women and in others as men, on the inner level each one of you is androgynous, like Me. I am the third aspect of the Divine Trinity. From My light the Great Father/Mother are bringing all lifeforms into being. On the inner level of life the Father provides the initial idea, the prototype or archetype of each species and the wisdom and love of the Mother decides where and when something should manifest in physicality.

‘And that’s how, with His will and power, and Her wisdom and love, together they create the required matter from My light. This is done by slowing down its vibrations until the atoms have become sufficiently dense for My light to appear as matter. This is then shaped and moulded by the powers of Creation into the desired form. The Angels and Master around My throne are in charge of this process. Together with them I have always been pulling each one of you forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. At the moment of your creation as earthlings the Divine spark is placed in your heart. After many lifetimes spent on that plane of life, this tiny light wakes from its slumbering state and that means the Christ aspect of your nature is being born. The Jesus legend’s birth of the Christ child is an allegory of this procedure .

From ‘Who Is The Wise One Within?’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Retelling the old tales and legends, reinterpreting and newly relating to them, to this day can guide us into a deeper understanding of the purpose and meaning of our own existence and that of all life. And what better place to get started than with an exploration of the spiritual background of the Tree of Knowledge and Adam and Eve, the symbolism for the first human beings on the Earth that was given to the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam? To me, the tree is a symbol of life itself and Adam and Eve are archetypal human beings. For a very long time they served large parts of our world well to get at least some kind of an understanding of humankind’s earthly existence and its dualities. On our planet they manifest themselves in the necessity for feminine and masculine versions of just about every species.

I see Adam and Eve as a metaphor for the original creative idea of a perfect woman and man, i.e. whole and complete, the woman with the feminine/masculine and the man with the masculine/feminine energies and characteristics of our Divine parent. They are perfectly balanced and working harmoniously together, the same as in their Creator, in whom everything is one. Adam and Eve are but names for the prototypes that exist in the heartmind of God and after which each one of us has been fashioned.

Now, imagination is the source of creation. Nothing comes into being without first having been an idea and a thought, This is how our Creator first held each one of us, including you and me, in His/Her mind as an exceedingly tiny creature who nonetheless contained in seed form everything that is in God. From the very beginning of its existence the human spirit is given the power to increase in consciousness. At this point of conception, God planted a seed of His masculine spirit in us. A feminine companion part is then attached to us, a soft and sensitive feeling side, a soul, God’s and our own spirit’s feminine counterpart, through whom the new creation is going to experience and get to know itself.

From ‘The Beginning Of Human Life’

‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 pm

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

From ‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Say the following words quietly to yourself and pay attention to the feelings that rise within your innermost heart and soul:

Our Father/Mother, Thou art in Heaven . . .

Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, Thy Heaven is here on Earth with me, inside my own heart. God and Goddess, Thou art as much part of me as I am of Thee. Thy Spirit is nothing but love and dwells in me. The spirit of love knows no separation. Thou art The Eternal Light. All your characteristics are waiting to come alive in each one of us, merely waiting to be brought forth by us. Thy Divine spark of the Christ Spirit is now coming alive in me. Thou art the flame of pure love and the state of Heaven in my heart.

Hallowed be Thy name . . .

With my whole being I worship Thee, o holiest of holy Mother/Father, Lord and Lady, Master and Mistress, God of power and might and Goddess of wisdom and love. Heaven and Earth are filled with Thy glory. Thou art omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent and everything Thou hast brought into being is sacred. It includes me and with all my heart and soul I honour and worship Thee and Thy Creation. I bless Thy Holy Name. Deep within the silence of my heart I listen to its sound, the great AUM. It renews Thy light, life, and perfection within me, for I am Thy child.

From ‘The Lord’s Prayer – A Healing Mantra For The New Age’

‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:37 pm

I know that God is in everything and even the tiniest fraction of life contains God. Therefore, wherever I am, that is my church. Aware of my own Christ nature, Divinity and origin – as well as everybody else’s – I no longer have any need for organised religions with their insistence on dogma and creed. I am free to believe what the wise one within me tells me is true and right for me, now. God is truth and so am I and with every one of my thoughts, words and actions I express my truth. Whatever I send out into the Universe manifests nothing but my honesty and my truth. God’s love is tolerant and I have no difficulties accepting that other people’s truth may be somewhat different. And I send my loving thoughts and prayers of healing and peace to the whole of God’s Creation, to Mother Earth’s animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms, as well as to every man, woman and child in her loving embrace without exceptions, for all are God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Because on the inner level all life is one, my special attention is devoted to transmitting love and light to anyone who is still wrestling with the experiences of getting to know humankind’s lower nature and their own. No matter how hard to accept this concept may be to some of my fellow citizens, that is nonetheless what my inner guidance tells me is the truth. I act upon this knowledge by praying that the light of Divine wisdom and truth may fill the hearts and souls of all my younger siblings in the human family and that they too may re-awaken to the knowledge of their true nature and oneness with all life.

From ‘The Mystic And Finder’

‘Our World In Transition’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Spiritually, not much progress is possible for any human soul on the Earth plane until it reawakens to its true nature, becomes aware of the purpose of its earthly existence and rediscovers that all life, not only that of the Earth, is ruled by Cosmic laws. For as long as a soul fails to understand these things its sojourns into physicality often appear as unnecessarily and pointlessly cruel, dark and threatening, as if it had been placed in a cold and nasty world – and all for what? In that state the pain of life’s sorrows, limitations and hardships hits the soul hard and it suffers intensely. This is accentuated by sneaking feelings that an impersonal and unloving providence permits all these ‘bad’ things and inflicts them upon all and sundry without purpose, rhyme or reason.

A certain amount of relief comes straight away when the soul finds out about the Universal law of Karma and that because of this law a justice of a very special kind is at work in every life, a Divine justice that is so perfect and fair that human consciousness finds it very hard to grasp. But now that our race is at last moving onto higher levels of consciousness to many there now comes a renewed understanding of spiritual background of life. Alas, for a long as any knowledge remains merely of the head, it can do us no good whatever. But as some of it slowly sinks into the deeper levels of our consciousness, we begin to realise the necessity for living the truth we have found by applying it to real life situations.

From ‘Karma In Families’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 pm

The Angels have always communicated with humankind in metaphors and symbolisms. In times long past, the easiest way of explaining spiritual concepts was with the help of things people were familiar with and whose importance they understood, for example someone trying to fly. That’s why when one starts to look for the hidden meanings of the legends of our world, even or maybe especially the most ancient ones, it is astonishing how much they can tell us about us and our world. Naturally, this principle also applies to the sacred texts of all the belief systems our world had ever known, up to a certain point in our spiritual development.

Nothing happens without a reason and this is no exception. And there is a wise motive for the fact that this changed with the appearance of new religions, who decreed that their teachings had to be taken literally. The higher purpose of more than two thousand years of lying, cheating and deceptions – of the self and others – of the Piscean Age has been to teach our world the value of honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity, which are of the greatest importance to us as children of the Highest.

There are signs that these qualities are slowly but surely returning to our world, now that the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, is with us. Peace will come to our world when the last residues of the Piscean Age have been cleared away, in the not too distant future. When everybody understands that nothing can remain hidden forever and that in truth nobody ever gets away with anything, there will be no point in anyone attempting dishonesties of whatever kind.

From ‘Going Or Rather Flying Home’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:01 pm

God’s great plan of life is evolution and the purpose of every aspect of life is that it should at all times expand in size and consciousness. This is how over long periods of time – in earthly terms – everything becomes ever more beautiful and sophisticated. Naturally, this also applies to our race. For this purpose all human spirits and their souls, without exception, have to spend many lifetimes on the Earth plane. Each one of us can only evolve through their own experiences of studying and exploring their own nature, each other’s and that of our world, which has been given to us for this purpose. Through this process our individual and collective consciousness slowly expands and our souls grow in wisdom and understanding.

This is how life is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Its intention is to gradually take us – each on their own and all together – into experiencing ever higher levels of existence. And each time one of us learns something and through this grows and evolves, not only our whole world does the same, but also the whole of Creation. God is life and life is God, and life will forever be humankind’s teacher. At any given time our daily lives provide all of us with sufficient opportunities for gathering ever more knowledge about ourselves and our world. In this natural process each one of us eventually develops into an enlightened being, i.e. one who is fully and consciously aware of God’s true nature and their own.

From ‘All Life Is Evolution’

‘Healers And Healing’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:51 pm

The ultimate evolutionary goal of each one of us is to become ever more God-like by learning to love the way our Divine Father/Mother loves us, i.e. totally, unconditionally and impersonally. The Bible tells us: ‘Love your neighbour, as you love yourself!’ To my mind, this does imply the need for loving and respecting ourselves as the precious and unique creatures we all truly are. We are magnetic beings who attract into their orbit that which we ourselves are; everything begins and ends with us. That is why, before we can attract some love into our lives, we first have to become loving ourselves. If we wish to be respected by those around us, we must first learn to respect and appreciate ourselves.

From ‘The Sun In Libra’

‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:30 pm

True faith is born in human beings from the knowledge that life is good and always moving forwards on all its levels. Faith accepts that we cannot direct life but that, if we relax into it, all will be well for as long as we do not try to control its flow but learn to go with it, whilst listening to our inner guidance to tell us what is right or wrong for us in any given moment. When we do this and give of our best to work with the Universe, instead of against it, God and the Angels bring healing for us and our lives. Without such faith our lives will always remain empty, lacking focus and a centre, and that makes earthly life an extremely frightening experience for sensitive human souls.

From ‘Reflections On Faith’

‘War And Peace Between Nations’