Celebration Of The Feminine

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Celebration Of The Feminine

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:09 pm

The Soul's Pathway Through The Zodiac

My earthly self fought a long and embittered battle
With my spirit and soul.
For aeons it believed that it was a lost and fallen Angel
From a misty and half forgotten galaxy of Stars.
We have made peace with each other because
Both of us are now aware that in truth we are
A spark of the Divine and a child of the Sun,
The great spiritual Sun behind the Sun of earthly life.

Our spirit once descended from the Highest levels of life.
We came to this plane to take part in it
And so learn and grow through our own experiences.
In the course of many lifetimes we have been
Wounded cruelly by the painful thrust of Mars,
Caught in Neptune’s tangled web and
Shocked and torn asunder by the sudden violence of Uranus.
Tortured by the clever lies of Mercury,
Crushed beneath the icy weight of stern and unyielding Saturn,
Hours often felt like days, days like years,
And years like eternities of frustration and waiting.

There was a time when my soul and I believed we were the Sun,
Whose exploding bursts of arrogance and pride
Scorched and almost blinded us.
Ignorant of our true self, the feminine and masculine,
Eve and Adam deep within cried helplessly.
Yet, we fought on in unrelenting fury and striking blow for blow,
Driven on by the pounding drums of Jupiter’s throbbing passions,
Stumbling at the precipice of the Moon’s enticing madness,
To fall in trembling fear before the threat
Of Pluto’s ominous tomb-like silence,
Consumed by inconsolable sadness
And the bleakness of despair.

Bravely bearing the wounds and scars of furious battles,
My spirit and soul are now coming home at last.
We are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Serenely and in quiet peace,
The way we once did.
Having gathered together the scattered pieces of our being,
We are healed and whole once more.
A great evolutionary circle is closing
And the twin serpents of the dual forces of Creation,
The Highest and lowest, masculine and feminine,
Who for a long time were opposed to each other in earthly life
Are learning to harmoniously work together again.
They are the serpents of wisdom and healing
Who are winding themselves around the Caduceus,
My own and that of all humankind and our world.

Willingly my spirit and soul together with my earthly self
Are now following the pull of the Sun.
Yielding to the attracting power of Venus,
We are leaving the enslavement of earthly existence behind.
A rainbow of light surrounds the Earth.
Under its protection humankind is coming home
Into its true nature and the oneness with God and all life.
The long promised golden land of peace and plenty
Lies within the reach of every heart and soul,
As our highest ideals and aspirations, hopes and dreams
Are finding fulfilment at last.

Following the call of gentle Venus and the call of
Our Creator’s love and guidance that never left us,
We and our world have survived the might of selfish seeking
And the downward pull of our earthly self’s desires.
Equipped with the gift of a renewed understanding of
God’s true nature and our own,
A new world that is filled with tolerance and forgiveness,
Patience and peace is waiting to unfold itself
Before us and our world.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:34 pm

The Story Of Creation - Start Reading Here

The Fall Of Humankind

The following is the essence of an Inner Teaching by the White Eagle group of spirit guides in Stella Polaris Aug/Sept 2007: ‘Without the dark you would be unable to see the light of the Sun and the stars. And without having walked in the darkness of ignorance of God’s true nature and your own, you would never even begin to realise that there is indeed something more and higher to reach for.

‘We know that our Creator is omnipotent, that His/Her great plan of life as unfailing and that nothing and nobody in the whole of Creation has the power to interfere with its unfolding. Cataclysms like the sinking of Atlantis happened because of a lack of equilibrium between the forces of good and evil, which may be regarded as accidental by some, but this is not so. The Universal forces never allow the reigns of the Universe to slip out of their hands. Nothing is outside the will and power of God, the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, the same as nothing is beyond the reach of the wisdom and the love of the Great Mother, the Goddess.

‘What some see as ‘The Fall of Humankind’ was an event of cosmic proportions that was created for the benefit of the spiritual development of God’s children of the Earth. This process eventually brings about an awakening of the Divine spark in human hearts and later the realisation of humankind’s power to choose for itself, the gift of freewill. If your soul had not entered into the darkness of matter, you would never have become conscious of yourself and the powers within you and your relationship with God. That is the true purpose of everyone’s existence in physicality.

‘The Divine light from the heart centre of light breathes tiny sparks of Itself into earthly life where each one is clothed in dense matter. The spark can be likened to a seed that is sown in the soil of the Earth. Under the influence of the darkness of its existence the seed in due course is reached and cracked open by the warmth and sunlight it receives from above to help it to grow. That also happens to every soul and the pressure of what is known to humankind as evil works on each earthly self so that with the passing of time, the suffering that has to be endured as a result forces it to reach heavenwards and grow.

‘That is how from a non-conscious spark the Divine aspect of your nature expands almost imperceptibly for a long time. Through many ages the consciousness of your small self keeps on growing. This continues until you have mastered the earthly plane of life and are capable of taking charge of yourself as well as shouldering the responsibility for the present state of your world. This shows that you have become the master of yourself. By then you have acquired various bodies or vehicles that allow you to function with equal ease on different planes of consciousness and life. Having learned self-mastery and mastery of the other planes that have become your field of action, you have become God-conscious and are therefore at one with the Great Father/Mother. You are free.

‘Every human being has a spiritual or Divine urge within, but also a small earthly self whose mind at first is at war with its indwelling spirit and soul. Good and evil are like two wheels at work that are waiting to become one. They represent the higher and lower aspects of life. The higher is called into action through the lower path of suffering, which serves the wise purpose of helping each one of you to eventually grow into a perfect son/daughter of God, a Christed one in their own right. This is the meaning of all people shall be raised up to the Son/Sun and in the end be one with and part of Its radiance.

‘While it was still unconscious of itself as an individual, the spirit came down to the Earth plane and was clothed in a physical body to help it realise its individuality and later to return into the consciousness awareness of its own Divinity and the living God within. As we have pointed out many times before, there are two aspects to your nature. One is all good, that’s the pure spirit who longs for nothing but being with God. Your earthly personality is its counterpart, who strives to assert and express itself in ways it considers as its freedom, for the simple reason that it does not yet know what that really means.

‘This continues until your earthly self learns to attune itself peacefully and harmoniously to the will and desires of its all good or God Self, submitting and surrendering itself to it completely. Your Highest Self is the pure Spirit of God, who has always been working with you on your pathway of spiritual evolution. When your earthly self has learned to work harmoniously with your Christ Spirit, your suffering on the cross of earthly life is over. As you can see, the so-called fall of humanity has been a process of evolution which was designed to teach every one of you how to take charge of the weaknesses and desires of your lower earthly nature. There never has been a violation of the Divine evolutionary plan.

‘The purpose of that which is known as evil or darkness in your world is the bringing forth of good. Out of evil cometh good and out of darkness cometh light. In the beginning there was darkness and God said: ‘Let there be light!’ And there was light. Ultimately, all dark and inharmonious conditions in earthly life are for humankind’s highest good and greatest joy by teaching you something. Rest assured that there is a great plan of life that is held safely in the hands of the Great Architect of the Universe. Nothing happens outside of it. A wise higher purpose is hidden behind everything that happens on the Earth plane and for every individual soul, as well as for the whole of your world, the great plan provides a final outcome that is beautiful.’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 pm

The Illusion

From ‘The Milk Is White’ by Ian Gardner
By the author’s kind permission.

Realisation is revelation. It is as if the dust and debris of time are swept away and the shining Truth is revealed. What is ‘seen’, ‘known’, ‘identified with’ in a transcendent state cannot adequately be conveyed by the written or spoken word.

What we perceive as matter in its various forms is a thought manifestation of the Creative Force from the purest form, or state, of energy which is the Creative Force Itself. Using that same creative ability given to us at our ‘birth’ we, through thought entered this ‘world’ and became attached to the pleasures it gave us. With this came pain, the opposite of pleasure, because the law of this phenomenal world is that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Thus, it is only in thought that we are here. We are standing outside looking in so to speak. It is an illusion. Perhaps dreamlike is a better word, as dreams are very real to us at the time of dreaming.

Everything is impermanent. Everything is in a state of flux. The entire biosphere is in motion in a cyclical state of matter being broken down and re-constituted from one form to another. All matter – energy – is in a state of flux – the whole universe of matter. Everything we can see, feel and possess is in a state of flux, of motion, and is transient – even our thoughts. Our mind creates, and can be observed by us creating; creating thoughts of pleasure, pain, sadness and joy, fear and anticipation and, as we observe thoughts being created, we can still the creation, and, therefore, the world it creates.

The world is of the mind and is impermanent – even our bodies are in a constant state of flux, of destruction and re-creation. Even the soul, the self, is constantly changing and evolving through our experience and the choices we make. The only unchanging aspect is the Light itself, the absolute being, that which is timeless, always was and always will be, that which simply IS. This absolute self is of the Creative Forces, it is like a water droplet touched by a vast drop, it merges completely yet retains its identity. That is our true state of being.

Thus, all is a creation only of the mind – an illusion, and we must enjoy all aspects of this illusion, whether they appear to be good or bad, as it presents itself; with joy because it is through this that we evolve; through meditation and applying the right principles; through the realisation of our true identity and, thereby, to at-oneness with the Creative Forces – the Great Spirit. The beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega, and we are unaffected by what appears to be.

To misunderstand this may lead to delusion. The unwise, or those whose conscience is subdued or subjugated by worldly desires, may easily assume that, because nothing in the phenomenal world is real, they may freely, with impunity, put a knife into another, wage war, steal, rape, and harm others in the many ways possible, and in other ways eschew love in all its manifestations. However, thoughts are things, as the Cayce Readings say. Thought is a force, energy, a field, as evidenced by experiments conducted by Russian scientist in the early half of the twentieth century. It ‘travels’ instantaneously and is not impeded by distance or any known substance.

In this context, the saying it’s the thought that counts is true because, as has been stated before, action is created by thought, except when it is an instinct reaction to something. It really is the thought that counts, and it is thought that attracts karma, negative or positive, as the case may be. It is understandable that the illusion is difficult to comprehend and I hope that the following may go some way to helping in this regard. If we are shown a green leaf and asked what its colour is, we will reply that it is green. However, it is not green. It only appears to be green because it absorbs all but that part of the light spectrum that makes green, and that is the part that is reflected to our eyes. A beautiful butterfly wing is not beautiful at all. It only looks that way because the tiny scales on the wings are angled in different ways to create different colours.

Likewise materials we take to be solid are not solid. Glass flows slowly in response to gravity, the hardest diamond has space between its atoms and molecules, and energy particles are passing right through all seemingly solid bodies, including our own. Nothing is as it appears. A parallel similarity to the illusion, and the way in which it manifests, is our current activity of creating Virtual Reality. In doing this we are using thought to create a perceived reality, an illusion, through the medium of technology.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:57 pm

The Story Of Creation - Part One

According to Aquarius

How would you like to join me on a journey through my enchanted Universe? Are you ready? Sitting comfortably? Then I’ll begin. Picture yourself as the Lord of all of Creation. You are sitting on top of the highest mountain, but so far this is merely a symbolism for the highest level of life. There are no mountains because you have not yet created any or anything else for that matter. You just are. You are the consciousness of the Universe, the boss, the head honcho, the big cheese.

If you are a woman, you may find that hard to imagine. Equipped with the wisdom of the feminine, you will be glad to leave that kind of responsibility to whoever wants it. But if you are a man, especially during the early stages of your earthly development, ruling the world that’s what you are secretly or openly are dreaming of. Women and men alike are sparks of the Divine. Both of you are chips off the old block and merely expressing the characteristics you inherited from our Creator. Filled with active and outgoing energies, the masculine wants to be ‘out there’, wherever this may be, conquering the unknown and making something out of it.

Initially, this follows the selfish drives and urges of the lower self, the result of which is a great deal of suffering. When the earthly self has experienced enough of that, it yearns to do its share of alleviating it for others. The more we become aware of our true nature and the higher purpose of our existence, the more we long for nothing but to serve the Highest for the good of all. Naturally, each can only do that in their own way. We all respond to the energies that are predominant in our character make-up. And it needs to be born in mind that the masculine can be stronger in women than in men and vice versa. The energies available to us express themselves in our behaviour and general approach to life quite clearly. If you would like to find out yours, take a look at your birthchart. But back to our story.

You are pure thought, no more, and that’s all there is of Creation so far. I realise that the word Creation does not really fit here and I realise how difficult it is to describe God and the creative processes within the limits of language, any language for that matter. Let’s try anyway. So, here you are, filling All and the All has neither beginning nor end. You cannot be seen. You are abstract, a thought, an idea – the thought, the idea. There is nothing else and as the dimension of time will much later only exist in earthly life, you have nothing to compare yourself with or to measure anything by. And so you ask yourself: ‘Who am I? What am I? Good questions. How can I find out about Myself and get to know Me? How shall I go about it?’

Being the purest form of creative energy, all you know at this stage is that you are getting increasingly restless. You are feeling an ever greater urge to be on the move and to create something. But move to where and create what? You think to yourself: ‘It’s too dark here, let there be light! What if I create some tiny particles and then will them to become light? Everything I bring into being will be created from it and it shall be called the Christ light. It shall be My first born Son/Daughter who is exactly like Me and from whom all life will emerge.

From the Christ light I shall create beings who can move about and experience themselves with the help of the things they are doing and everything that happens around them. Through their actions and reactions to that which happens to them I will be finding out how My characteristics and powers are expressing themselves in different environments, which I shall create. Not knowing is darkness and knowing is light. That’s how the Christ light shall bring into being two different kinds of light. Light that can be seen and light in the form of knowledge and understanding. The latter belongs to the spiritual background of life that brings the former into being and supports it.

Yes, that’s what I’ll do. I shall call the particles atoms and they will be bonded together in molecules, which will be moving at a certain initial speed. Here is the first batch of them. Let’s see what happens when I slow down their vibrations. See, as soon as I do this sufficiently the atoms become denser and denser until a whole cluster of them looks as if it were solid, although in truth it’s nothing of the kind. I shall call it matter and from it start moulding the forms and figures whose archetypes represent Me and who are forming in My mind.

The Creator has to learn from mistakes of the past the same as we do and after a period of initial chaos and confusion comes to the conclusion: ‘I must organise this. There has to be some law and order in My creation. A plan is shaping in My mind which decrees that the whole of My creation slowly but surely will be evolving. Everything that will ever be part of this plan will be bound by strict rules and regulations. Without them chaos and confusion would become a permanent state and that’s not how I am going to rule My creation.

To guarantee that My plan works with the greatest precision and accuracy, I shall design laws by which the whole of My creation will be governed. The reins of the plan of My grand design shall forever rest safely in My hands. No-one and nothing will ever be allowed to interfere with it. Naturally, I shall obey My laws and everything in My creation will have no choice but to do the same. As without laws nothing could function properly for a design of this nature and size, the strictest law and order are essential. To enforce them I am going to create an authority that makes sure that they are adhered to rigorously, so that My Creation comes to no harm. I shall create beings of light and put them in charge of the execution of My plan. They will be responsible for its smooth running and shall be known as Angels.

I am love and My first law is the law of love and evolution. The plan for My creation decrees that everything in it should constantly be growing ever more beautiful and perfect. This first law will be a tree on which the second and equally important one, that of cause and effect, grows like a branch. This law will see to it that everything returns to its source, which ensures that nothing in the whole of My Creation can ever be truly lost. Everything in My Creation will be simplicity itself, all truly great ideas are going to be that way. The life I am going to create will be a circle that consists of many circles within circles and cycles within cycles. Together with the law of cause and effect this makes sure that every thought, word and action unerringly finds its way back to where it came from. Yes, so it shall be.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:58 pm

The Story Of Creation – Part Two

The Great Mother – Truly Beloved Of The One

I am lonely and in desperate need of a companion. That’s why I shall now create sufficient matter to bring into being the first physical manifestations of My truly Beloved, the Great Mother, My feminine counterpart. How do I want her to be? I am the One in whom all energies are perfectly balanced. I am masculine and feminine in one, but as I would like to see who I am and how the various parts of me function and behave, I will create masculine as well as feminine beings.

To enable me to get to know My Beloved I will bring some physical worlds into being. I am going to create them from the substance I have made, thus every part of physical matter is My companion. She will be known as the Great Mother of all life. The process of evolution will make her and everything that is part of her ever more beautiful and perfect. Being My other half, she will be as intelligent as I am and top of that she will be My love and wisdom aspect. Her intelligence will always express itself in kind and loving ways. Yes, it shall be so.

Whenever My creative desire becomes too overwhelming, she will be able to use her wisdom to contain me. For the benefit of My Creation, she will know when and where and what is enough, what comes into being and what has served its usefulness and is ready to go. I am Fire, I am fierce. I am Air, I am fast. I move with the speed of thought, infinitely faster than the atoms and molecules of light. My Beloved will contain me when I rush forward in My eagerness to create, for that is My nature, I cannot do anything else. I can be too fierce and she will calm Me down. Her Earth element will slow Me down and her Water will soothe and pacify Me. My perfect companion! How I yearn not to be alone any more and isn’t it astonishing how much I love her already, even before having created her? I am in love with love. Yet, that is good, too – so it shall be.

So, where do I go from here? The state of My being is love and because I am love, everything I create contains My substance and therefore is love. I love that which is good, right and beautiful, but if I want to get to know all of Me, I also have to deal with the polar opposite of good. To get to know it and because I am starting My creation from nothing, at first My ideas shall present themselves in their most ugly and crude, nasty and evil form. Knowing that they will not be left that way for long, but that everything that in the beginning had to be ugly and crude will eventually be made beautiful and good, is the creator’s greatest joy.

Now you are ready to bring a world into being. But what kind of a world do you want? You’ve decided it should be made of the matter you are busily creating. As soon as a certain amount of it is ready, you begin to shape from it your first small Universe in which many solar systems and planets are whirling around each other in the space around them. Their movement makes a wonderful sound, inadvertently making you the composer of what human beings, when they eventually appear, are going to call the music of the spheres.

This is how from the beginnings of the lightest of matter, you keep on creating spiritual worlds and beings to inhabit them. One fine day, only in a manner of speaking of course, because on your level of life in Eternity there aren’t any days, you think: ‘Why is it that I feel more restless than ever before? Having created all those worlds and their beings has not exhausted My creative urge by any means. I feel like a change. What shall I tackle next? What if I slow down the vibrations of one of the worlds I have created some more?

How about manifesting My different aspects on a planet that shall be known as Earth and bringing into being creatures who shall be called human? In this environment they are going to dwell in physical bodies that allow them to move around, so they can experience themselves and their world through themselves and the beings who are sharing their life with them. For a long time they will not know who or what they truly are. Yes, that’s what I’ll do. It’s the only way I can get to know all parts of Me properly, the rough as well as the smooth. It will be interesting to observe how the higher and lower aspects of humankind’s nature and Mine behave and are experienced in a material world. And that’s how we and our world came into being.

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 pm

The ‘Inside’ and ‘Outside’ Of The Universe

From ‘The Milk Is White’ by Ian Gardner
By the author’s kind permission.

This essay reached me many years after my Creation story first came into being: ‘The Universe consists, primarily, of particles of energy. They coalesce to form progressively denser matter from energy fields to rocks, planets, stars and so forth. These primary particles are dimensional and, because all other matter is comprised of them, and the Universe is comprised of this matter, the Universe is dimensional. As anything with dimensions has external limits the Universe has external limits. It is, therefore, not infinite. However, what is ‘outside’ the Universe? Stillness – ‘nothing’, as we know it. That stillness or nothing is ‘Thought’, ‘an intelligence’, or Spirit. It is non-dimensional and timeless, i.e. not of time and space. It is Peace and the essence of Love – an indescribable, all pervasive Love – something that can only be experienced.

‘In the realm of matter, motion and, therefore, time, that which exists as it does ‘outside’ the Universe is thought or spirit, which is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent. Omnipresent because everything and everyone on this Earth and in this Universe is composed of Spirit and, therefore, Spirit is present everywhere; omniscient because Spirit, having created everything knows everything; and omnipotent because it is Its creative power (thought) which created everything and set in motion the principle of birth and death/creation and destruction which governs all matter. This Spirit is called The Great Spirit or God, or whatever, according to one’s choice.

‘Thought, as we usually know it, is a force; a force that is not subject to time and space. In reality there is no ‘inside’ and ‘outside’. Spirit pervades everything and is everything, including that which comprises us both in our Spirit and physical forms. There is no separation, no duality, all is, in fact, One. It is only in our state of ‘mind’ and our state of being at present that there is separation or duality.

‘One way to attempt to conceptualise this oneness is to look at a sheet of graph paper of 1 mm grid (a sheet with a mixed grid is not as illustrative). Select any number of sections of this grid as a unit. These may be one within another, separate, overlapping, any shape etc. No matter what you select, or how many, they are all an intrinsic part of the whole – of the one. Now, to complicate matters even further visualise that sheet folded, scrolled or otherwise altered from its two dimensions and you will get an idea of the complexity of the relationship of one with any other.’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:09 pm

Jesus – A Thoughtform

Under the guidance and protection of the Angelic hierarchy and numerous spirit friends and helpers we and our world have always been subject to the curriculum of the earthly school of life. During humankind’s deepest and darkest hours these friends always have been and forever will be accompanying each and every one of us. Skilfully they are constantly steering us round the cliffs and through the unfathomable depths of the great ocean of life, and within it the sea of human consciousness and the world of our feelings.

It has always been part of God’s great plan that, as soon as our world was ready for a major developmental move forward with its spiritual development, the Angels would create a new religion to gradually overtake and replace the existing one(s). Every human soul’s final goal in earthly life, independent of their present position on the evolutionary spiral of life, is to evolve into an enlightened being. This means being aware of God’s true nature and our own; understanding the higher purpose of our existence as sparks of the Divine and young God’s in the making *; accepting that the God-man Jesus is a symbolism for everyone’s own Christ nature and that the Jesus legend is demonstration of how a spiritual Master is expected to conduct his/her life as such a shining example that others wish to follow it.

Each one of us will eventually be capable of acting as a carrier and distributor of the seeds of the Divine wisdom and truth that are constantly flowing from the Angels on the highest levels of life into our spirit guides and helpers and from there into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. Only when we have evolved into a light that shines brightly in the darkness of earthly life and we have done our share of dispersing it, can we hope to be released from our earthly duties and begin to experience the higher levels of life.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ June/July 2010 with the heading ‘Visualising the Christ Star’: ‘Every human being is a spark of God and a chip off the old block. All qualities and powers that are in God are also in each one of you, though at first only in a slumbering state and as a potential. As co-creators with God your thoughts have the power to constantly create something. Any form that you imagine or think of is created by you out of what we in our world call soul matter.

‘You are responsible for whatever you create. This is how, usually without being aware of what they are doing, writers create and build the characters of their tales on the etheric plane. Writers of fiction are the creators of their stories’ characters, but those who write historical novels tune into the vibrations of the people who have become the focus of their attention. The more intensively this is done, the more authentic their tales will feel. Whatever someone creates in this way comes alive as a thoughtform on the astral plane of life and eventually has to be absorbed into the heartmind of its creator. That is the seat of God’s and human creativity.

‘Every human being’s development at some stage includes experiencing the astral planes. If in any of your lifetimes you created some thoughtforms, that’s when they present themselves to you, so they can be absorbed into your consciousness. Because the Universal laws decree that everything has to return to its creator, it cannot be done any other way. Does that now make you wonder how Sir Arthur Conan Doyle coped with it when the hound of the Baskervilles was bounding towards him? If only he had known!

‘Wise ones, however, who are aware that every one of their thoughts, words and actions is built into some kind of a form on the higher etheric plane, leave writing unpleasant and scary tales to those who do not yet know any better. Instead they spend more time on creating beautiful and peaceful conditions in their home. Even if their lifepath is a difficult one, they make every effort to think good and constructive thoughts only and use their power to create as much beauty wherever they go.

‘As the absorption of thoughtforms can only be done by the love in the creator’s heart for his/her creations, wise ones ask for the guidance and protection of their inner teacher, the living God within, when they are writing. They take great care to only bring thoughtforms of good, positive and constructive people into being, who have something to give that enriches your world and makes it a more pleasant place for all.

‘And that’s how the Angels once created the legend of the Master Jesus and the people surrounding him. When this tale has served its purpose, every one of its thoughtforms will be absorbed back into the consciousness of the Angelic hierarchy and removed. For the Jesus legend this process will be completed sooner than you may be able to imagine from your present evolutionary state. This is due to the fact that increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that the only purpose of all legends that ever appeared in your world was to assist the awakening of the living God within each one of you.

‘Every one of the thoughtforms that were thus created down the ages, with the passing of time was slowly withdrawn and absorbed into the heart of the Angelic realms, from where they once emerged. Each time an old religion is removed from your world in this manner, it loses its hold on people’s hearts and minds and that creates the necessary space for the entry of a new belief system. This is how the religions that are still present in your world are being phased out. And now that sufficient numbers of you have matured into spiritual maturity, there no longer is any need for legends. You are ready for the truth about God’s true nature and your own and capable of acting as healers and lightbringers for those around you. You are here to spread the good news of the religion of the Aquarian Age and are meant to share it through the media that are the gift of this age * for you and your world:

There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And the Universal Christ,
Their only born Son/Daughter,
Are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘Recognising whether the above is speaking the truth is not difficult for those among you who once took part in the ancient Egyptian religions or any that reached even deeper into antiquity. The only things human beings have ever been able to take with them, when leaving another earthly lifetime behind, is what they have gained in wisdom and understanding. This is how many who are presently taking part in earthly life have brought knowledge of the Ancient Wisdom with them.

‘Yet, on the debit side of your spiritual bankbook such credits are accompanied by unpaid Karmic debts from those long gone by days. If this applies to you, your present earthly sojourn will be offering you plenty of opportunities for balancing your spiritual account. This is why you were drawn to spiritual service in the first place. Whenever you encounter parts of the Ancient Wisdom, you feel its calling from deep within you and need no convincing that they are speaking the truth. Having once seen into and experienced that which is invisible to ordinary earthly eyes and minds, you just know.’

To assist our search for enlightenment, the time around the full Moon *, throughout the whole year, brings opportunities for everybody to make good progress on this pathway. Knowing that Jesus never existed as a historical figure, it has been puzzling me for many years why people stick to their faith even though there is nothing but a thoughtform * behind the story of his life. On the day of the full Moon in Cancer on 9th July 2017, which took place in Capricorn, the explanation for this phenomenon came to me.

It is the follower’s faith in the Highest forces of life, in whatever form they may present themselves, that sustains believers and non-believers alike and that at all times. This support is reinforced during traumatic times like wars and famines, as well as any other kind of human-made and natural disasters *. It is people’s faith in earthly representatives of the Highest forces that supplies them with the courage and strength to deal with whatever ordeals their Karmic debts are presenting to them. When the time of their trial is over, the believer’s faith has been deepened through the experience and the knowledge of how the power of God supported and helped them.

This has been and to this day is the case with followers of Jesus. The Angels gave the legend of this God-man to our world and through this created him as a thoughtform. It is their power, love and wisdom that manifest themselves through it to those who still believe that Jesus was a historical figure who once walked the Earth as the only born Son of God. Down the ages, the Angels created many different thoughtforms in this way and every one of them has constantly been supported by the Angels for those who call for help in any part of our world.

As soon as one religion and its thoughtforms have served their purpose and therefore outlived their usefulness, the energies that were created to support it are gradually withdrawn, to be replaced by those of the new religion. The ever declining number of church attendances shows how this has been happening in our world for quite some time. The waning interest in one of the old religions is accompanied by an increase of attention for the new religion, in this case that of the new age *.

Once more I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the knowledge I am sharing with you in all my writings represents that which to this day is revealing itself to me along the pathway of my life. However, because we all perceive * things in a somewhat different way, it is rarely possible for one soul to just give its truth to another. No-one can travel on our behalf the road we ourselves have chosen for our present lifetime. As everyone is free to choose which way they would like to travel, my work can only provide signposts.

To enable us to make wise choices, it is essential to work on developing our faculties of discrimination and discernment, which are part of everyone’s Divine heritage. You alone, hand in hand with God and the Angels, who are communicating with you through your inner guidance, can tell what for you is worth keeping and what can be disregarded. Each one of us has the right to select and choose what feels right and therefore represents their truth. And when we are searching for solutions to the problems that present themselves to us, the best way of finding the right ones is by first and foremost looking at it from the spiritual perspective of life.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Enlightenment’
• ‘Young Gods In The Making’
• ‘Pathfinders And Lightbringers’
• ‘The Full Moon’
• ‘Disasters’
• ‘You Are Your Own Creators’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘Varying Perceptions Of Life – Why?’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Prayer Of Thanksgiving

Thank You, Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
For the miracle and wonder of Your Creation
That with every new day unfolds before us
In everything that is in our lives.

Thank You for manifesting Your boundless love
Through the abundance of Mother Earth and all her kingdoms.
Thank You for allowing us to take part in them and
Grant us the gift of Your wisdom
And teach us to recycle more and more,
Until Your gifts are available in equal measure
To all Your children of the Earth.

Thank You for Your wisdom and truth
That is flowing ever more powerfully
Directly from Your loving heart
Into ever more human hearts and souls.

Thank You for the increasing awareness
Of Your true nature and our own
And show us ways of bringing forth
The highest and noblest within us,
Until we too have become worthy of being called
One of Your beloved sons/daughters of the Earth.

Amen

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:39 pm

The New Kind Of Hope

The Aquarian Age is presenting us
With the gift of a new kind of hope, faith and trust,
As they have never been known in earthly life before.
They are realistic and justified because they are built on
A solid foundation of understanding and the knowledge
That there really is a great evolutionary plan of life,
Which has always been unfolding as it should,
Showing clearly that everything has always been well
With us and our world, in spite of the fact that
To this day it frequently doesn’t look that way.

The plan’s unfolding of past ages
Is the evidence we need to show us
That the reins of our world have always been
Resting securely in God’s loving hands,
And that our race has always been steered safely
Through Earth life’s many diverse lessons.
Supervised and protected by the Highest Forces
We have constantly moved forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life.
That leaves no shadow of a doubt
In my mind that this will forever continue.

The renewal of hope in our world
Is the most important aspect of the Aquarian gifts.
But what is hope?
It’s an inner knowingness that regardless
Of the things that are still happening in our world
The life we have been given has always,
Individually and collectively,
Been part of the Great Architect’s evolutionary plan.

Hope grows from trusting that the wisdom and love
Of the Great Father/Mother of all life
Has been guiding and protecting each one of us
In the course of many lifetimes
And that when looked at from the right perspective,
Our existence is indeed a very good one.

Hope springs eternally from
The inner guidance every human being receives.
No matter how closed off some may still be
With regard to matters of the spirit,
They still contain the Christ Spirit,
Though so far merely in seed form.
Their Highest or God Self has never left them.
It is always there to protect and guide each soul
Through all experiences of its earthly life.

Coaxed onwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life by
The living God within who encourages us
To try, try again – many times against all the odds,
The small earthly self in the end succeeds
To overcome its self-imposed limitations.
In spite of itself it has grown in
Understanding and wisdom, which can
And indeed are meant to be found in even
The most traumatic and harrowing experiences.

There is a higher aspect to everyone’s nature.
Independent of how low and depraved
The earthly self has become,
Known as the living God within.
It endows us with the hope and strength,
Courage and determination we need to endure
What cannot be changed and start again,
If need be many times over.

This is especially true after total
Personal and collective breakdowns.
It’s hope that helps us to reconstruct
Our whole being and the world around us.
Hope makes us go in search of healing
Whenever we are hurt and wounded.
With hope we know intuitively
That better things will come our way,
If we but persevere.

Hope is the Great Spirit’s eternal gift to humankind.
It’s the driving force of the power of love
That through famines and wars,
Disasters and all other types of destruction
Has always moved humankind and its world
Inexorably onwards and upwards
To evolve into ever more beautiful
Manifestations of the Divine,
Who will eventually be capable of
Exploring life on ever higher levels.

Hope enables us earthlings to trust that, in truth,
The moment of physical death is not an ending,
Merely a transformation into a different lifestate,
A new beginning and a release into
The greater freedom of our true home,
The world of light, where those
Who have gone before us
Are waiting to welcome us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

From A Distance

From a distance
The world looks blue and green
And the snow capped mountains white,
From a distance.
The ocean meets the stream
And the eagle takes to flight.

From a distance,
There is harmony
And it echoes through the land.
It’s the voice of hope,
It’s the voice of peace,
It’s the voice of every soul.

From a distance,
We all have enough
And no one is in need.
And there are no guns,
No bombs and no disease,
No hungry mouths to feed.

From a Distance,
We are instruments
Marching in a common band,
Playing songs of hope,
Playing songs of peace
That are the songs of every soul.

God is watching us,
God is guiding us
And showing the way.
Not from a distance
But from within.

From a distance,
You look like my friend,
Even though we are at war.
From a distance,
I just cannot comprehend
What all this fighting’s for.

From a distance,
There is harmony
And it echoes through the land.
It’s the hope of hopes
And the love of loves
That’s in the heart of every soul.

God is watching us,
God is guiding us
And showing the way.
Not from a distance
But in our own hearts.

Recommended Viewing:
‘From A Distance’
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_YAj9lCQc

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Wisdom From The Prophet Mohamed

‘The greatest Jihad is to battle your own soul, to fight the evil within yourself.’

‘Do not consider the smallest good deed as insignificant. Even meeting someone with a cheerful face is a good deed.’

‘Allah does not judge human bodies and appearances. He knows our hearts and soul and looks only at our deeds.’

‘Knowledge raises the low and ignorance brings down the mighty.’

‘Do not grow weary of your prayers because nobody has ever been destroyed through them.’

‘Be patient. It is the most important of all things. Learn from the past and labour for good.’

‘Attaching no value to the world means attaching no undue value to others. Attaching no value to others starts with attaching no undue importance to oneself.’

‘Reflection is the key that opens the inner doors to mercy. Do you not see? One first reflects and then repents!’

‘There are three indications of a person’s greatness: not complaining in the face of calamity, not groaning in the face of pain and not praising oneself.’

‘Learn what you will, but know that so long as you do not implement what you learn, Allah will give you no reward for it.’

‘Believers are those who are aware that God is watching them. Such servants restrain their desires and prepare themselves for the Hereafter. The hijr, an obligation that lasts until Doomsday, is the road that leads from ignorance to knowledge, from forgetting Allah to seeking Him, from sin to obedience, and from obduracy to repentance.’

‘Those who show patience when they cannot obtain something, contentment when they achieve it and fortitude upon losing it have awareness.’

‘Those who love prefer to please those whom they love instead of pleasing themselves.’

‘Those who believe in Allah are like pearls. Wherever they may be, that’s where they are beautiful.’

Allah is but one of the many words that are used in our world for God.
Islam is a word for total surrender to God.
Jihad is a word for the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin,
also for the battle against the enemies of Islam,
i.e. the total surrender to the will of God.

Totally surrendering to God is when we freely and willingly submit our whole being to God’s will and laws, for they are the laws of life. These laws are love and evolution, i.e. constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life and growing into ever kinder and more loving, compassionate and tolerant God-like beings.

To me total surrender means conducting my life in ways that refuse to do anything that is not in keeping with the Divine laws, and the advice of my wise one within, my very own inner living God, Christ and Highest Self. I refuse to take advantage of others and suppressing them and their God-given rights, like freedom of choice. I say no to hurting and wounding anyone in thoughts, words and deeds, and anything else that is not in keeping with the Divine laws and my own true nature. That’s the way I want to conduct my life, not because someone says so and is trying to force me. These are my guidelines and I follow them voluntarily because that’s the only way I can be true to my real nature as a son/daughter of God.

Total surrender to the will and power of God’s laws is the final stage of all human development on the earthly plane of life. And in that sense alone will the word Islam – not the religion – soon be taking over our whole world. God’s kingdom will then be ruling supreme through love and goodwill, tolerance and compassion towards all races and lifeforms that share our planet with us. This can only come to pass because our world and everything in it has been saved and redeemed by everyone’s own Christ nature. And that’s the only way the Christ Spirit can bring it about.

I believe that one by one the religions that still exist in our world will disappear. The more they reveal themselves and their leaders for what they truly are, the less people are going to feel inclined to follow them and swear their allegiance to them. This will continue until all that is left will be the following:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And the Spirit of the Universal Christ,
The Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns,
Their only born Son/Daughter.
They are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

From ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Establishing God’s Kingdom On Earth

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides on the theme of surrender. It appeared in one of the Reader’s Letters of Stella Polaris August/September 2017: ‘For doing your share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth, your small earthly self freely and willingly needs to surrender * its whole being to the Highest Forces of life. This does not mean entering into a state of apathy. On the contrary, it consists of the willingness to stand up and be counted as one of the healers and lightbringers of your world whose consciousness is rooted in the strong inner certainty that all life rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels. Irrespective of what may still have to happen on the Earth plane, you not merely believe but know with utter conviction that everything will work out well in the end. The main requirements for this pathway are conducting your life in healthy and wholesome ways, and learning to control your emotions and the stilling of your earthly mind.

‘The best way of dealing with and overcoming that which is evil in your world is by spreading the spiritual knowledge and wisdom we are bringing you. This needs to continue until the last person on Earth has become aware of God’s true nature and their own, and the working of the Universal laws and how it affects all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation. Encourage those with whom you are sharing your knowledge that they do the same with what they are receiving and that with as many people as possible. Without making a contribution towards dissolving that which is bad, evil and ugly in your world in the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, your efforts could never amount to more than a mere scratching of the surface of removing the evil that is caused by people’s ignorance * of their true nature and the higher purpose of why they are on the Earth.

‘When you share your spiritual knowledge with as many as possible, you are making a very real and valid contribution to the process of evolution and growth that constantly seeks to remove bad conditions and replace them with good, right and beautiful ones. Aspiring healers and lightbringers need to add their own insights that come to them intuitively from their inner teacher to the information received from us and other trustworthy sources. Through this humankind’s store of God’s wisdom and truth on the Earth will constantly be increasing. And when everybody does their share of distributing God’s light that is thus received, it will not take long until the last remnants of the darkness of earthly ignorance have been absorbed into it.

‘Please, dear Friends, do not think of any spiritual writings as set in concrete to last forever. This includes the sacred texts of the religions of your world and any teachings that were given by us earlier. Spiritual knowledge is always meant to be enlarged and enhanced by the fresh revelations that are reaching you and your world from the Angels and us. We spirit guides and helpers are merely the servants of those on the higher and highest levels of life. We are their channels of communication, the same as you are, and we can only pass onto you whatever they are giving us.

‘Generously share the knowledge that comes to you with anyone who is receptive for it in the circle of your family and friends around your world. Ask them to share with those around them, so that they too can spread the news that all is well with your world and that many good things are in store for anyone who willingly contributes to the movement that takes all of you ever closer to the new golden age * of peace and prosperity on the Earth.

‘Refuse to worry about souls who are too young and inexperienced to understand, for in due course they will be removed from earthly life. They will be spending their future lifetimes on a much younger planet *, where their spiritual development will continue there. Through this they will be assisting their new home planet with its evolution, the same as you have been doing with Mother Earth for a very long time indeed. Having received their initial training as human beings there, the young ones will take their earthly personalities and the Karma they have created thus far with them.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Cleansing Human Consciousness’
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Evil’
• ‘They Will Rise From Their Graves’
• ‘Colonising A New Planet’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Be The Christ Star

There now follows the essence of another teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris August/September 2017 under the heading ‘The Gentle Brother’: ‘All human beings in earthly life, as well as those who are presently resting and recuperating in our world, are born of God’s infinite and eternal, all-loving, giving and forgiving spirit. It is the same spirit that manifests itself in the beauty of nature, the power of the elements as well as in all human beings. At least potentially each one of you possesses every one of its characteristics and powers, and also the ability to create without restrictions and boundaries.

‘Do not allow the mind of your small frightened earthly selves to get in the way of your overall vision of life and how you think about it. In your daily lives and contacts, whether you are working or resting, and even in dreamtime, do your best to move beyond the restrictions that your existence in physicality places upon you. The way any one of you perceives things is always a question of consciousness and because the power of thought * is mighty, whether you are as yet aware of this or not, what you think that’s what you are and will become.

‘Now, in your imagination create a Christ Star with its blazing light radiating into your world. You are in the centre of this Star, for in truth each one of you IS the Star. From your hearts, loving or otherwise, the vibrations of your consciousness are constantly flowing into and penetrating the ethers that surround you. And that is the place where those who have developed the ability to rise above the concerns of earthly life, receive God’s power and love, courage and strength that knows no malfunctions.

‘And because God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, S/He unfailingly knows the way of all things and the answers to every question you may ever care to ask. Wise ones trust that with God all things really are possible. They appreciate that God not only dwells within the innermost core of their own being and fills every cell and atom of their whole being, but also everybody else’s.

‘The realisation that you are God, the point within the circle at the centre of the blazing Christ Star, will help you to find the peace of mind and the deep inner peace you could never find in the past. Having found them, you are filled with Divine love and experience first hand how it expresses itself in earthly life. Every one of your thoughts, words and actions is now motivated by the Christ Spirit of the living God within you, the light of the Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above you.

‘The collective light of the whole of humankind is the Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The human love for the whole of God’s Creation and everything within it is this light that manifests itself in your love for nature and everything that is good, right and beautiful, and also for music and the music contained in words carefully chosen and strung together like precious strings of pearls. The Divine love makes you tolerant towards other people’ beliefs and their ways of life. You become ever more compassionate and uncritical, kind and loving, and have no longer any problems seeing the good that is contained in everything. You instinctively follow your inner guidance and intuitively know the best course of action in any given moment.

‘The six-pointed star is a symbol of the Christ Star. It represents human intelligence when spirit and matter are working together in perfect harmony and balance. This Star has a powerful vibration and its sound is part of the music of the spheres. Loving God’s way is only distantly related with what in earthly life is frequently called love with its passions and desires. The more your Christ nature takes over its earthly counterpart, the more easily flows the light of your joint compassion and beauty, wisdom and love into the world around you.

‘Alas, to this day many in earthly life are still surrounded by a kind of barrier that acts like a dense fog. This mist is waiting to be dissolved by the light of the Sun beyond the Sun, i.e. the spiritual wisdom and truth of the Highest, when the right time for the winds of the heavenly world, the highest levels of life, brings them. Each one of you is a tiny spark of the Christ Spirit and Its great light is waiting to eventually start burning in all human hearts. And you are the only person who can uncover this light inside you, to care for and nurture it until it has the power of shining so brightly that the fogs of Earth disperse before it.

‘When this light is carefully and thoughtfully applied to wherever it is needed, in the end it grows so strong that it has the power of a wind from the Heavens that blows through the consciousness of those surrounding you and gets rid of whatever is troubling them. As you mature spiritually, the conditions of your life change and the concerns of earthly life, which you found so troublesome in the past, no longer affect you this way. This is because you are now viewing everything that happens from the right perspective, i.e. as lessons that are part of the karmic debts some of you still have to pay, and therefore merely passing phases in humankind’s individual and collective development.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Candle’
• ‘Light Up Our World’
• ‘Letting Our Light Shine’
• ‘Christ – The Light Of Our World’
• ‘Knowledge – Light Of Our World’
• ‘On The Soul Level We Are All Christians’
• ‘When Will The Kingdom Come?’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Learning To Fly’

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 pm

The Road To Heaven

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as a Monday Thought 4th September 2017: ‘We, your spirit friends and helpers, although we are now dwelling in the world of light, we too once walked the pathway of earthly life. That’s why we know the sorrows and difficulties of existing in a physical body that cannot yet perceive the beauty and wonders of the higher and highest worlds. We appreciate how hard the demands and temptations of your darkened road are. Yet, every one of you without exception has to walk it and eventually reaches the point when you have spiritually matured sufficiently to accept the conditions in which you find yourself.

‘When you understand that every experience that ever came your way served the wise higher purpose of teaching you something, you begin to trust that the loving arms of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, will forever be with you, to guide and protect and show you the way. Part of this are the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the highest level of the spirit realm. All those on the less elevated levels are serving the higher ones. Something like a veil of consciousness separates earthly life from the spirit world and all of us together, you on your side and we on our side of the veil, are God’s children and siblings in the great family of life. Aware of the trials and tribulations that are an inevitable part of every earthly existence, each time we come to you it is done with a great longing in our hearts. We wish to help ever more of you to realise your own inner powers, and to tell you about the beautiful states of life that in the fullness of time will be waiting for each one of you.

‘It’s important for you to know that even the smallest effort of helping others find their way through their present existence is worthwhile and will never be wasted. Even though you are unlikely to see the results, keep on keeping on your predestined pathway back into God’s light, your true home and sharing the learning your find along the way with those around you. They too have a right to know that this is the road that in the end leads all of you into the light of conscious awareness of your oneness with God and all life. That which is commonly known in your world as Heaven is a metaphor for a heavenly life that is filled with such bliss and peace that at present it will be quite beyond your imagination.

'So, while you are in this earthly life, dear Friends, dream what you want to dream, go where you wish to go and be what you would like to be, provided you are willing to work hard enough. If you don’t succeed, it doesn’t matter too much, as there will always be another lifetime and this will continue until the curriculum of the school of earthly life can teach you no more. Meanwhile it needs bearing in mind that whatever we do is our creation and that all life and everything within it moves in never-ending circles. As a result, that which we send into our world must return to us. This means that in every new lifetime we are sowing the seeds for all future ones.

'Those who insist on spreading fear, anger and aggression now, will inevitably have to face more of the same next time round. And for those who choose to send the Christ Light from their loving hearts as their contribution towards the blessing and healing of our world and bringing peace, their energies too on their return journey are constantly gathering in strength and becoming every more powerful. The harvest of these wise ones is sure to be most bountiful and rich.'

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:03 pm

A Sigh

Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever;
One foot in sea, and one on shore,
To one thing constant never.
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into Hey nonny, nonny.

Sing no more ditties, sing no more
Of dumps so dull and heavy;
The fraud of men was ever so,
Since summer first was leavy.
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into Hey nonny, nonny.

William Shakespeare
English poet, playwright and actor
1564-1616

Sigh no more, dear Ladies.
The patriarchy is definitely over
And with it the domination of the
Male forces of our world
Over their feminine counterpart.
A golden age already is in full swing
That with the passing of time will
Establish in our world the total
Equality of the genders,
Peacefully and harmoniously
Both of them together will be
Striving to serve the highest good
And the greatest joy of all.

But if you have to sigh, dear Ladies,
Do so for those among the males of our species
Who are finding it hard to adjust to their new role
As equal partners of the women around them.
Tap into gift of the love and wisdom
You have inherited from the Great Mother.
Use it freely to teach the men
You come into contact with
How to treat all women with
The respect they deserve as the
Ones through whom life is given.

Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
Un Sospiro
By Franz Liszt
(A Sigh)

• Video 1
• Video 2