A Change Of Direction

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

A Change Of Direction

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:47 pm

The following is my response to a private message from Kiki received yesterday with the heading ‘An encouragement to change direction’, to which I replied in two separate messages the same day. As they were not received, I am taking the liberty to re-post them here:

Dear Kiki,

Thank you for getting in touch and explaining the situation to me. I am very grateful for this and understand where you are coming from and also where you wish me to go. Please allow me explain why this is impossible.

In two month’s time I shall be celebrating my eighty-first birthday. Because of my age and in order to take good care of my eyesight, I can no longer spend endless hours on my computer the way I used to do. Apart from that I am in the middle of preparing a new part of my jottings with the heading ‘Overcoming Addictions Through Awareness’, especially alcohol and drug addiction. That’s why, because it does not take up too much of my precious time, sharing my writings on your website is the only option for me.

To express my gratitude for having allowed me do this I am sending you a donation. I cannot afford more because I have been retired for many years and live on a small pension. All my work is made available free of charge on my website, as well as at your forum.

I wonder whether it will be possible to at least leave my threads where they are for the time being. May I dare to hope that this will be possible until I have gone home into the world of light? That moment cannot be very far off.

Thank you for the wonderful work those who are toiling behind the scenes of this forum are doing. God bless you all and keep you safe.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Because I could not find a spot for making my donation, I sent a second private message shortly after the first one, asking for a link that would take me to it.

kiki

Re: A Change Of Direction

Post by kiki » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:04 pm

I am sending a new Private Message to you.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:10 pm

Sorry, I cannot find your new message in my inbox. Can you repeat it please?

Kind regards - Aquarius

kiki

Post by kiki » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:22 pm

I just sent it now after some editing.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:02 pm

This time both messages reached me and thank you for them.

I shall reply in more detail as soon as I get the time.

Kind regards - Aquarius