Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 04, 2020 2:40 pm

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

I Believe In Angels

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,

Abba

I share this dream.
How about you?

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘I Believe In Angels’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM4e8GUP0Cs

The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life are in charge of God’s great plan of life. They are its executors and responsible for the evolutionary progress of every lifeform in the whole of Creation, including us and our world. Most of us who are presently here have lived through many lifetimes and many ages. In the course of these long journeys through matter we have met, lived with and enjoyed the friendship of a great many human beings. In the spirit world, our true home, they are now accompanying and supporting us as our friends and helpers. Every one of us on the earthly plane of life has a number of these friendly companions around them. Some of them are known to us and others are not, but that makes no difference. All of them are our siblings in the great family of humankind, who are functioning on the same wavelength as ours. They are wishing us well and are eager to assist us as much as our spiritual bankbook and karmic debts allow.

The more our spiritual development unfolds, the easier it becomes to communicate with our unseen friends. They can be a source of comfort for anyone who feels lost and lonely in earthly life and also for those who feel trapped in families where no-one shares their interests. If we are in such a position, we need to bear in mind that we ourselves chose this pathway for the purpose of teaching us the lessons we most urgently needed. Even though we may not yet have discovered what they are, it’s good to know that in the spirit world there is a true family for us whose spirits and souls are in harmony with us and our life’s purpose and convictions. At all times they are doing their best to encourage us to bring forth the best that’s within us and humbly seek to serve the highest good and the greatest joy of all life. This is not only benefits our own spiritual development but also that of our world.

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Twenty-One

Do Not Judge

Refuse to find fault with those who limp
Or stumble along the road,
Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes
And struggled under their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt,
But are hidden from your view,
And if their cross were on your back,
You’d probably stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at anyone who is down today,
Unless you have experienced the blow
That caused their fall and felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong now, but if the blows
They received were dealt to you
In the same way,
You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
Or pelt them with words and stones,
Unless you are sure, yes twice sure,
That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
Whispered as sweetly to you,
As it did to them before they went astray,
It might cause you to falter, too.

Wise ones count their blessings
And thank their lucky stars for no longer
Needing lessons of the same nature.
Aware that every one of their
Thoughts, words and actions
Travels round in a circle and returns to them,
Enriched with more of what’s been sent out,
They abstain from judging others,
For they do not wish their vibrations to draw
People with judgemental attitudes
Towards themselves.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Only being able to ever see one side of anything they observe and that beyond a shadow of doubt everything that happens in our world is part of the redemption of someone’s karmic debts and life lessons, frequently of many people, wise ones refuse to judge anything at face value. They know that the things that are ugly and evil are manifestations of their unevolved state, and that each one of them is on its way of slowly but surely – and that may take many human earthly lifetimes – being transformed into something that’s good, right and beautiful.

This is why these sages have no need for wasting the precious energies of the lifeforce within them on complaining, whinging and moaning, getting angry and upset about the present state of our world. They prefer to spend it on looking at and contemplating on the many things and people that have already reached much higher evolutionary levels. Aware that this assists their own spiritual development as well as that of our world, wherever they are they are doing their best to bring more of it into being.

As ever, there is more to this than meets the eye. Our world is one of dualities and consists of two streams of thought or consciousness that are in polar opposition to each other. One is of goodness and light and the other of darkness and destruction. Both are equally creative and in our world their manifestations are good or evil. As co-creators with God, through every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of creating something. Our thoughts create our reality and are feeding either into the stream of goodness and light or of evil and darkness. Even the smallest contributions increase their power and strength. If we are among the lamenters who can only see the dark side of our world, our thoughts as well as written and spoken words of complaint about its state are dragging us further into the dungeon of depression. It acts like a quagmire that pulls those affected ever deeper into the dark side of themselves and our world.

The resulting darkness, if left unattended and unresolved, is stored in the memories of our soul each time we leave our physical body behind at the end of another earthly lifetime. The lower self has no idea that its soul is calling out ever louder that it is in need of healing. Suppressing depressive symptoms with the products of the pharmaceutical industry merely delays what is truly required. With the help of these chemicals we are going to bring the darkness, that is entirely of our own making, with us into every new lifetime. When depression hits us then, we cannot understand for the life of us why this should be happening to us.

This is bound to continue until we bravely face our depression and seriously get to work on it. And that’s an extremely scary enterprise, but we do not have to do this on our own. Far from it! God and the Angels are part of us and with us at all times. Not only are they aware of our suffering, they are suffering with us. All we have to do is ask for their help. It will never be denied to anyone who requests it. So why not get on with it, now and see what happens?

And that is why wise ones at all times look at the bright side of things. They concentrate on that which is good, right and beautiful in our world and the good that is in every human being. They know that even if it may exist only in seedform in someone so far, it is there. The evolutionary law of life will see to it that it wakes up when the time is right for this to happen. Such kind and loving thoughts and words are feeding into the stream of light and adding to its strength. They also have the power of igniting the Divine spark in those around us and assist their awakening to come about more easily than it would otherwise have done.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
• ‘Sitting In Judgement’
• ‘Love Your Enemies’
• ‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

https://www.booksie.com/527118-our-world-in-transition

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 05, 2020 2:20 pm

Climb Every Mountain

Climb every mountain,
Search high and low,
Follow every byway,
Every path you know.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream
Follow every rainbow,
‘Till you find your dream.

A dream that will need
All the love you can give,
Every day of your life,
For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream,
Follow every rainbow,
‘Till you find your dream.

Music by Leonard Bernstein
Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Climb Every Mountain’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtbEIMAsBsY

Every one of our thoughts, words and actions has the power to bring something into being. As co-creators with God that’s what we are constantly doing. When we speak truth, we bring a bit more paradise into our world and when we speak falsely, we do our share of creating some more hell. With every decision we make, we decide for ourselves and on behalf of everyone else, whether our world should tilt a bit more towards Heaven or hell.

The cross each one of us carries is our earthly personality. We ourselves brought it about in the course of many lifetimes through the unconscious decision we were constantly making, without having the faintest idea of what we were doing and that we are responsible for every bit of what we create.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 06, 2020 1:44 pm

The Wesak Moon

After the resurrection and rebirth of Easter at the beginning of spring, the next important event in the astrological/spiritual calendar is the Wesak Moon. The Moon greatly influences all life on the Earth and in the course of the Sun’s transit through the whole zodiac the full Moon takes place in every one of the signs. Each full Moon is a highly significant event in its own special way and this is especially true when the time has come for celebrating the Wesak Festival. In the year 2020 the Wesak Moon takes place Thursday, 7th Mai at 10.45 Greenwich Meantime. Studying my interpretations of the Sun in Taurus and Scorpio will go a long way towards a better understanding of the energies that are then influencing us and our world.

Things can only happen on the Earth plane when the time for them is right, i.e. the energies are lined up to allow it. At any given time numerology can be turned into a useful instrument for gaining insights into which energies are influencing us the events of our world and us within them. The time around the Wesak Moon is a period during which transformative and regenerative energies are flowing with particular strength from the highest levels into every lifeform on our planet, whilst bringing us closer to the Buddha vibrations of love, peace and goodwill.

The Buddha is believed to have meditated under a Banyan tree until he found his enlightenment. In the Hindu religion this tree represents the tree of life. As we know by now, the Buddha is as much a legendary figure as the Master Jesus. It is therefore not surprising that the tales about the length of time the Buddha sat in meditation and also the type of tree where this took place vary considerably. The Boddhi tree legend says that after having become enlightened, the Buddha stayed under this tree and also others for seven more weeks of meditating and mastering all his senses. However, the accounts of these seven weeks do not always exactly match in some details such as timing. It seems likely to me that the seven weeks are more of an allegory, a symbolism for an indefinite length of time, similar to the forty days and nights Jesus is said to have spent in the desert, than what the Buddha actually did.

By the way, the same especially powerful outpourings of the Christ energies are flowing into our whole world on a number of other occasions, for example around the time of the Wesak Moon and the Christ Moon, and also the Summer and Winter Solstice or the Vernal and Autumnal Equinoxes. Regardless of whether we live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere, they simultaneously reach and influence all life on our planet equally strongly. The reversal of the seasons in the hemispheres does not make any difference.

If you follow the link to ‘Myths And Legends’ at the end of this chapter, you can read more about the legends of the Lord Buddha and Jesus Christ. I believe that the Buddha story was given to our world as a demonstration of how eventually every human being will find its way into buddhahood. The time of the Wesak Moon is particularly good for meditations and quiet reflections, not on the figure of the Lord Buddha but the purpose of the legend that surrounds him.

From the White Eagle Lodge’s Starlink May 2012: ‘White Eagle tells us that at time of the Wesak Moon there is a natural up-rushing of life from the Earth and as the energies rise, there is a corresponding outpouring from the spiritual spheres. The ascending and descending ones blend and fuse, and an expansion of the spiritual power of the Highest takes place on the Earth plane.’

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides received from the White Eagle Lodge for the Wesak Full Moon 2015: ‘At this time of the Buddhist Wesak Festival, we would like to invite you to a special meditation that consciously attunes your whole being to the heightened vibrations of tenderness and love. In earthly life they can be absorbed much more easily at this very special time of the year. The Buddha energies are helpful for those who wish to walk the path of deep compassion. They have the power of raising your own consciousness as well as that of your whole world onto the higher level of existence where they are ruling supreme.

‘In your imagination lift yourself from your present plane of existence to the higher etheric planes with their purer air and finer pulsation or vibration. Come with us to an assembly of wise ones where a vast gathering is taking place to celebrate the event that in earthly life is known as the Buddhist or Wesak festival of peace, compassion and love. Feel how the sweet and holy Buddha love is enveloping and filling your whole being. Your heart expands with love and compassion for every form of life because everybody here is aware that all of them are siblings in the family of the Universal Christ, the Light of all lights, in whom all life is one. Feel your love and compassion for the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms as well as the very substance of Mother Earth. Meditate frequently on this at-one-ment until infinite love and peace until it fills your whole being.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’
https://www.booksie.com/472524-my-inter ... -sun-signs

From ‘The Astro Files – Special Events’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Twenty-Four

The New Golden Age Of Spiritual Freedom

Has Anybody Seen My Old Friend?

Has anybody seen my old friend Abraham?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems that the good die young,
Because when I looked around, he’d gone.

Has anybody seen my old friend John?

Has anybody seen my old friend Martin?

Didn’t you love the things that they stood for?
How they tried to make our world a better place!
With my whole being I know that
They didn’t come for nothing.
None of their efforts were wasted because by now
The time is no longer far away when our earthly existence
Has freed itself of hatred, violence and warmongering,
Deception and exploitation of the masses by
A minority who is pulling the strings behind the
Scenes of our world, thinking that their greed is enough
To provide them with the power of ruling our world.
The Coronavirus outbreak is part of the process of
God and the Angels showing us that they,
With the help of the law of love and evolution,
Are the only ones who have ever truly
Ruled our world and that
This will forever continue.

Has anybody seen my old friend Bobby?
Yes, I can tell you where all our friends have gone.
They have returned to the world of light,
Humankind’s true home,
Where they are safe and secure.
From there they have always been supporting
And showing us how each one of us can
Do their share of creating the new golden age
Of spiritual freedom and plenty for everything
That shares our planet with us.

Richard Holler
Edited by Aquarius

And have you by any chance seen my beloved best friend of sixty-eight years and husband of almost fifty-five of them, who departed from earthly life at the end of January 2020? To some of you know him as the Courtjester or Scriptorius. Only joking! I know that he’s alive and well in the spirit world and enjoying its greater freedom. That’s what Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy and many other well known people, who left this plane before and after them, have been doing all along. The spirit realm is humankind’s true home from which we all emerge at the beginning of each new earthly lifetime and to which we return when its end comes round. There is nowhere else for anyone to go.

And what about Heaven and hell? They never were places anyone goes to, but represent states of consciousness that we create for ourselves and those around us. We are good at bringing about hell on Earth for as long as we are unaware of our true nature and that, because of God’s Universal laws, everything we send into our world in thoughts, words and deeds unerringly finds its way back to us, either in this lifetime or a future one. Divine justice is so perfect that for a long time it’s hard to imagine for our earthly selves. Any bread cast on the waters of life returns to us and that not necessarily through the same people. This also applies to that which is harmful and evil. God’s justice never errs and as soon as we have grown strong enough to cope with what comes our way, our next lifetime finds us at the receiving end of the suffering we once inflicted upon those around us.

During the early stages of our earthly education our thinking and behaviour patterns are based on beliefs of which we like to think that they are based on the truth. But in the fullness of time, our Christ nature stirs from its slumbers. It dawns on us that the high and holy destiny of evolving into a Christed one in our own right is in store for every human being eventually. We then realise that there will never be anyone who waves some kind of a magic wand to save us and redeem every one of the sins we ever committed, because we ourselves are the only ones who can do this. We wake up to the fact that the story of the Master Jesus’ life is but a legend. Its metaphors and symbolisms represent the initiations every human being experiences in the course of their long evolutionary journey.

Jesus is the symbol of everyone’s own God or Christ nature. For a long time the Divine characteristics of our nature are asleep and hidden deep within our own being. No-one will ever sit in judgement over us and there will be no judgement day. Upon arrival in the spirit world, we rest and recover from the stresses and strains of our most recent earthly existence. Hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, we then take a good and honest look at how we performed in the course of all our earthly lifetimes. Only when we feel that our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with the redemption of some more of its karmic debts, does our spirit/soul decide where, when and with whom this should be attempted.

In consultation with various other Angelic groups, our wise ones find the right slot for us. Even though we are making the most of what’s left of our freedom in the spirit world, we are good and ready to withdraw from it for another spell. After all, it’s what we want because without it no progress is possible for any earthly self’s travels up its personal evolutionary spiral. For each one of us this journey consists of bringing forth, everybody from deep within their own being, and work on developing the characteristics of our true eternal God or Christ nature.

Our earthly personality is left behind each time we return to the state of being nothing but spirit/soul. Stored in our soul memories, this part of us waits to be picked up again at the beginning of our next earthly lifetime, should another one be needed to complete our compulsory earthly education. During our times in the spirit realm, we are well aware of what happens on the earthly plane and that enables us to provide those who are struggling to cope with its events with the necessary spiritual support. What we are not allowed to do is working on changing anyone’s earthly personality. But we are always there and can be called upon at any time of day or night. There is no such thing as darkness of any kind in the world of light.

The age of Aquarius is dedicated to group consciousness, friendship with all life and above all honesty and truth. These concepts are the gateways into a new golden age that is ahead for our whole world. Abraham, John, Martin and Bobby have been part of various groups of spirit guides. The members of all groups are constantly working very hard on behalf of humankind and it’s good to know that they and also my husband have joined one of them. Our spirit friends and helpers are doing their best to help all of us on this side of the veil that separates their world from ours, whenever we ask for it.

They are delighted to intuitively show us how to work our way through the final stages of humankind’s rebirth – or rather rediscovery – of its higher God or Christ nature. Through this Mother Earth is also transforming herself into a more pleasant and peaceful planet that will eventually radiate nothing but healing and goodwill into the whole of Creation. I have applied for a place in one of these groups, so I can continue to serve my apprenticeship as a young God in the making by supporting you, when my time of departure has come.

All groups are working hand in hand with the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle. They are executors of God’s great plan of life and in charge of the development of everything that exists in the whole of Creation on all its levels. They have always passed their instructions to the lower ranks of spirit guides and helpers. They in turn have only ever been allowed to present to our world that which is in keeping with the great plan of life and what we are therefore ready to digest and understand. Nothing in our world ever happened perchance, by accident or was a coincidence. The same is true for anyone’s departure from the earthly plane. Only when the purpose of our lifetime has been fulfilled, one of the Angels of death takes our hand and we are allowed to go home.

It makes no difference whether in our present lifetime we found fame and fortune or were completely unknown. Once our earthly personality has been shed, we are all the same. And everything that occurs in the course of any one of our lifetimes can only take place because it represents the harvest of the seeds we ourselves once sowed, either earlier during this lifetime or in a previous one that took place a long time ago. All is part of God’s great plan of life and the billions and trillions of small plans for every human being within it.

And whenever one of us leaves this plane, irrespective of how it comes about, the departed one most certainly is not dead but merely has moved into a different dimension of life. It’s just that one of the Angels of death has freed that person’s captive spirit/soul from the prison of existing as a material being in a world that, with the passing of time, became ever more materialistically orientated. Isn’t it a wonderful relief to find out that in truth every human being, including Abraham, John, Martin, Bobby, my husband, therefore also you and me, are eternal and immortal spirit/souls who can and will never die?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’
• ‘The Aquarian Revelations’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Has Anybody Here Seen My Brother Abraham?’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpWLoUgPx_8

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 07, 2020 2:33 pm

The Wesak Festival

The ancient ritual of the Wesak Festival is believed to have come to our world through the Masters of the Himalayan Mountains. Alice Bailey, the astrologer, writer and Christian mystic wove Eastern traditions into her work and so helped to popularise this festival in the Western world. For anyone who is also looking at our earthly existence from the spiritual viewpoint, this festival provides an opportunity for finding a better understanding of this special time of the year on the Universal level.

The Wesak Festival consists not merely of one day. It covers the whole of the three month period between the Aries Full Moon – which each year coincides with the Jewish feast of Passover – and the Gemini Full Moon. The day of its occurrence for this year is mentioned in the previous chapter. The full Moon in Taurus is the highest point of the Wesak festival, during which every year God and the Angels are presenting us with opportunities for projecting our personal group and planetary soul petitions for change and healing into the Universe.

It is no a coincidence that the Jewish Passover, the Christian holiday of Easter, the Wesak Festival and the Spring Equinox are based on the same themes: death of the old which is followed by the renewal and rebirth of life’s forces. In our world it takes place every year in springtime. This is in keeping with God’s great plan of life and with Angelic help happens on every level of life. In the Aztec Temples of Mexico, the architecture of Chitzenitza was designed around the day of the Spring Equinox. At sunrise only on that day, the shadow of the serpent – the people’s symbol of the life force, known as Chi, Kundalini or Shefa of other traditions, was seen moving up the temple walls, and the renewed life force pouring itself into the Earth was felt. The symbolic meanings of the resurrection of Easter, the freedom from persecution of Passover, the rites of the renewal of life in spring, all carry with them these energies of a new beginning after the cold and darkness of the winter months.

All manner of spring cleaning actions – inner as well as in the world around us – are most beneficial at this time. Here are a few suggestions:

• Write a petition or prayer to the Highest and put it in a place where it can be left untouched until the same time next year.

• Use one of the dates given to begin a new health practice that appeals to you, maybe a daily workout, yoga or one of the martial arts.

• Gather around you a group of friends for meditation and together pray for the blessing and healing of our world and every form of life it contains.

• Feed the homeless and/or visit a community of elderly people.

• Wesak is a good time for the renewal of old friendships, healing family wounds and making amends with those who have become alienated. Even if the falling out was not your fault, bear in mind that far too many people hand back their physical bodies to Mother Earth without having been reconciled with loved ones they are leaving behind.

• Make time to find out more about a tradition or spiritual practice that has interested you for a long time, but you never got round to studying it. Choose one and stay with it for a while.

• As the energies for new beginnings of all kinds are with us very powerfully at this time of the year, try to make good use of it, if only by going somewhere you have always wanted to see – as soon as this is possible again.

May the blessings of this season of rebirth and renewal
be with you, your loved ones, the whole of humankind
and everything that shares our world with us.

Recommended Reading:
‘Be Your Own Astrologer – D.I.Y’

https://www.booksie.com/470901-be-your- ... oger-d.i.y

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

In Honour Of VE Day 8th May 2020

Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time passing.
Young girls picked them, every one.
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time ago.
Taken husbands, every one.

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the young men gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to soldiers, every one.

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing’.
Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to grave yards, every one.

Where have all the grave yards gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the grave yards gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to flowers, every one.

Long time passing.
Young girls picked them, every one.
And where have all the soldiers gone?
Gone to grave yards, every one
When shall we ever learn?
When shall we ever learn?

Pete Seeger

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Where Have All The Flowers Gone?’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

https://www.booksie.com/509124-war-peace-among-nations

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 08, 2020 5:40 pm

White Eagle On The Wesak Moon And Festival

Part One

The Full Moon during the Sun’s transit of Taurus is known as the Wesak Moon and that always an extra special event in our world’s spiritual calendar. In the year 2020 it took place on Thursday 7th May at 10.45 hrs Greenwich Meantime. The following is the essence of several teachings on this theme from the White Eagle group of spirit guides.

The first one was inspired by something that came my way in ‘The Vibration of Light’ Stella Polaris June/July 2006: ‘There is nothing new under the Sun and anywhere in the whole of Creation that has not happened before. God’s truth was in the beginning and is as valid now as it will be forever. During Mother Earth’s protracted evolutionary process certain cycles of light have come round time and again. The higher esoteric meaning of the word ‘light’ is the wisdom of spiritual understanding.

‘At certain intervals of humankind’s development there comes a fresh release of this light to bring illumination to anyone who is ready to receive it. As if from great transmitter stations on the higher planes it then flows into earthly life in the form of knowledge and wisdom that quickens people’s intelligence and opens their comprehension for the parts of wisdom that, for wise higher reasons, up to that time had to remain hidden from public view and knowledge. This applies as much to secrets about your environment as everyone’s own inner being.’

The second part was inspired by ‘The Festival of Wesak’ in Stella Polaris April/May 2006: ‘Every bit of evil and suffering of your world has been caused by what merely on the surface of things appears to be people’s selfishness. In truth it has been part of the lessons every human being has to experience in the course of its earthly lifetimes. On the deepest innermost level all human spirit/souls have always been yearning to be released from this developmental stage. Your world’s suffering causes them to cry out and its yearning for speeding up humankind’s homecoming into the awareness of its true God or Christ nature increases. On the deepest innermost level every spirit/soul is aware that the next stage of humankind’s development is going to consist of merging it together into one single unit of siblinghood that in friendship is connected with every form of life in the whole of Creation.

‘This is how it comes about that, what once started as a journey of spiritual infants descending into the exploration of the lowest and darkest corners of earthly life, eventually ends with each one of you kneeling before the throne of the Highest. You will then have evolved into mature and responsible spiritual adulthood of which the wise ones in charge of you will rightly be proud. Quite likely we shall allow you to join our ranks if you apply for an apprenticeship.

‘Doubtless these things are difficult for you to imagine at present, but try to look the right way, i.e. the higher spiritual one, at everything that has always happened in your world and is doing so in many parts of your world to this day. Each time your soul is born into another lifetime on the Earth, it is nailed to the cross of earthly life, the oldest symbol known to humankind of its existence in physicality. Your whole race, as one entity is also fastened to this cross and each one of you, who is presently taking part in it, has been granted the gift of another lifetime for getting to know God’s true nature and your own. Everything that has ever taken place on the earthly plane of life has been an essential part of humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary process, on the material as well as the spiritual level.

‘When you comprehend these things, you need to share your learning with as many as possible of your siblings in the great family of humankind. And whatever you do, refuse to fight against anything. Pay attention to your inner guidance, listen to what comes to you intuitively and go with the flow. That is the best way of learning how to live in harmony with God’s laws and all life, so that for you there will be no more suffering. The Jesus legend’s crucifixion is meant to provide humankind with a better understanding of this process. If Jesus had been a human being, his spirit/soul would have withdrawn when his physical body was crucified. As a spiritual Master he would have been able to observe the scene from the perspective of his Highest Self. And that’s how every one of you will eventually learn how to treat not only every one of your own earthly problems, but also those of your whole world.

‘Do not allow yourself to be crucified and tortured by anything. Instead, observe your life and everything in it from the perspective of your Highest or God Self. This empowers you to lift yourself above the tribulations of earthly life that are still in store for you, because of your remaining karmic debts. Always look for the learning that can be drawn from any situation. Recognise things for what they truly are, i.e. personal and collective evolutionary lessons and temporary development phases that will most surely pass. This approach will help you to rise above and cope with everything you still have to encounter, because you are then viewing it dispassionately from the perspective of your highest God or Christ Self. It will help you to grow ever more into one with it.

‘Not only every individual spirit/soul but the human race as a whole has to experience the various initiations of which the Jesus legend consists. That’s how you, individually and collectively, each at their own pace is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. This happens slowly and by degrees, and whenever a certain of this journey has been reached, another initiation has to be dealt with. On every occasion your consciousness expands and you advance one more step towards your final destination of spiritual perfection and wholeness.

‘Spiritual perfection has been achieved when every aspect of your nature has been integrated. The more you bring forth the characteristics of your God or Christ nature, the more your God-likeness increases and the more you are consciously aware of your oneness with your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. In similar manner this also happens to the whole of humankind and your world.’

Recommended Reading:
‘Of Good And Evil’
https://www.booksie.com/504430-of-good-and-evil

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 09, 2020 2:21 pm

A Prayer For Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day is a modern celebration that has its origin in North America. It honours our own mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society in general. This day is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May.

The celebration of Mother’s Day began in the United States in the early twentieth century and is not related to the many festivities of mothers and motherhood that have been part of our world over thousands of years, such as the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration, which originally celebrated the church as mother of humankind, not motherhood in general. Despite this, in many countries Mother’s Day has become synonymous with these older traditions.

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life
And Your love so Divine.
I thank You for the love
Of a mother like mine.

In Your infinite mercy
Look down from above
And bless my dear mother
With the gift of Your love.

And all through the year,
Whatever betide her,
Show her each day
That You are inside her.

Beloved Father/Mother,
Show me the way
How I can help her
And brighten her day.

Bless her dear heart
With the ability to see
That her love means more
Than the world to me.

Helen Steiner Rice
Edited by Aquarius

Let us also pray in thankfulness for the mothers of our present lifetime who have already returned to the world of spirit for their hard earned and well deserved rest. Included in this prayer are mothers who, in their most recent lifetime, followed and acted out the drives and urges of their lower earthly nature, instead of bringing forth the best qualities of their higher Christ nature. By showing their children through their behaviour how they do not want to be, mothers create heavy karmic burdens for themselves, even though at the same time they are acting as invaluable teachers for their offspring.

As every human being is on the same evolutionary pathway, by agreeing to play this part in our lives such mothers – mine was one of them – are slowing down their spiritual development and maybe even bringing it to a standstill for that particular lifetime. And for that, we as their children owe them an extra special debt of gratitude.

With love and gratitude to all mothers of our world
and the Great Mother of all life.
Every earthly mother is one of her manifestations.

With love and light,
Aquarius

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

https://www.booksie.com/467254-healing- ... s-children

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 09, 2020 2:54 pm

When You Wish Upon A Star

When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is to extreme,
As dreamers do.

Fate is kind.
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfilment of their secret longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through,
When you wished upon a star,
Your dreams come true.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is too extreme,
As dreamers do.

Your dream comes true.
Each time we wish upon the Highest Star,
The Universal Christ,
The Angels see to it that it really does.

Jesse McCartney
From Walt Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘When You Wish Upon A Star’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKh6XxYbbIc

The Universe loves people who have the courage to commit themselves to a task. When we give of our best and send nothing but kind and loving thoughts, words and actions into our world, the spiritual background of our world responds joyously and helps us to remove the obstacles in our way. When we dream the impossible dream and reach for the only seemingly unreachable Highest Star, the Universal Christ’s spirit, Its energies then gives wings to our vision into us and has the power to lift us and our world way above their present evolutionary level.

When this happens, we are taking part in the alchemy of love and through the experiences of our own life we discover that the higher esoteric meaning of the alchemical process is the change of humankind’s leaden earthly part into the pure gold of its higher spiritual nature. Because they thought that with the help of alchemy the base metals of our world, for example lead, really could be turned into gold, it’s no longer surprising that the people of past ages did not succeed with their quest. Taking spiritual concepts literally will never get us earthlings anywhere. The very reason of our present existence is the search for true and everlasting riches. The pot of gold at the end of this particular rainbow is once more hidden in the wisdom and truth of our own and our world’s spiritual background.

Towards the end of humankind’s earthly education every one of us, high and low alike, at last becomes aware of their true nature and the presence of the Universal laws. This enables us to send nothing but good thoughts, words and deeds into our world and when we do our best to bring forth and practise the qualities of our Christ nature in every one of our daily encounters, the leaden desires of our earthly nature are left behind and the alchemy of love transforms them into the pure gold of our Christ nature.

When we ask for healing in our prayers, meditations and quiet reflections and tune the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest Star and the brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star, our vibrations attune themselves to Its white healing magic. After a consultation with the Lords of Karma, the Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, send the Angels of healing and peace to do everything possible in view of the Karmic conditions that prevail in the area and the people we are focussing on. Whenever one of us unselfishly works for the blessing and healing of our whole world, the Angels never leave us. Never forget that when the inner and outer aspects of our planet are healing, the same happens to everybody and therefore also us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘White Magic And Black Magic’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Wise Mothers

This is a gift from the wisdom and love of Me, the Great Mother of all Life, to My human manifestations on the Earth plane. It is dedicated to those who are planning to become wise mothers in their own right and to any woman who already is one. It is also for the fortunate ones who presently have a wise earthly mother as well as for those who once had one like this.

• Truly wise mothers know that their children are My children, the same as they themselves are. They are aware that their offspring are merely coming through them and are not of them and therefore not some kind of parent property. The awareness of this helps them to let go of their young ones easily, when the time for doing so has come.

• Wise mothers appreciate when to give something to their child and when it is better to withhold, so that through this the child learns to appreciate the value of what it desires.

• Wise mothers know that children’s growth is not merely measured by their height and age or their grades at school, but even more so by their understanding of the higher purpose and meaning of their earthly existence.

• Wise mothers are aware that the child that has entrusted itself into her care for its present lifetime is by no means an empty vessel that is waiting to be filled. They realise that their child could be a reincarnation of a much older and more experienced soul than they themselves are, who has come to teach her many things.

• Wise mothers are grateful that the child has chosen to come through her into another lifetime in the hope of getting the support that is necessary for the full unfoldment of the junior’s special gifts and talents, which could have taken many lifetimes to develop. The memories of all its learning from previous earthly sojourns are stored in its soul and can be reached through its subconscious.

• Wise mothers understand that in all of us, without being aware of it, we are constantly tapping into the memories of our soul and that they influence everything we do in positive or negative ways, depending on how we have prepared ourselves in previous lifetimes for the present one. Wise mothers realise that this also applies to the development of her offspring.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Recommended Reading:
‘A Celebration Of The Feminine’
https://www.booksie.com/550599-a-celebr ... e-feminine

From Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 10, 2020 5:05 pm

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

The Impossible Dream

To dream the impossible dream.
To fight the unbeatable foe.
To bear with unbearable sorrow.
To run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong.
To love pure and chaste from afar.
To try when your arms are too weary –
To reach the unreachable Star.

This is my quest:
To follow that star.
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.
To fight for the right, without question or pause.
To be willing to march into hell, for a heavenly cause.

And I know, if I’ll only be true to this glorious quest,
That my heart will be peaceful and calm,
When I’m laid to my rest...
And the world will be better for this.
That one man [soul],
Scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage –
To reach the unreachable star.

From ‘The Man of La Mancha’ (Don Quixote)
Joe Darion and Mitch Leigh

In the fullness of time, the unreachable star described in the above song can and is meant to be reached and that by each one of us. Every time we spread new understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, we act as lightbringers and sowers of seeds. Through this we gradually evolve into a light and a shining star in our own right, who is becoming ever more at one with the Christ Star. In this way increasing amounts of the darkness of our world are absorbed into the light of the Star and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life.

The materialism we experience during the early stages of our earthly development has its place in the grand scheme of evolution because it gets us in touch with the power of love and the first stirrings of our higher nature. As we ascend the evolutionary spiral of life, its lower counterpart is gradually left behind. Hidden behind the hunger and thirst for material possessions felt earlier on, are the first manifestations of something quite different. They were expressions of all human souls’ longing for love.

There comes a time for all of us when our earthly self begins to yearn to make contact with something it cannot yet understand. With the awakening of its higher nature and intuition, the higher part of our being can merely be sensed vaguely. Although we are as yet unable to give love, we feel the need for it in our life and yearn to be loved by someone. This draws people into our life who are willing to love us and to show us the meaning of love.

Every human being eventually reaches the evolutionary point when we begin to sense and feel the presence of the higher dimensions of life, even though so far we do not understand them, we may not even consciously be aware of their existence. The initially tiny flame of earthly love kindles a longing in our heart and soul for reaching out and loving something that is more than earthly love, that will and cannot die and will be with us forever.

During that phase of our development, each time we observe a natural phenomenon like nature’s awakening in spring, we sense that behind the manifestations of such beauty and splendour there just has to be a higher power that brings it all into being. Could it be the product of the mind of a great intellect that created even the tiniest part of it? We notice to our delight that each time we reflect on this, a feeling of peace and harmony begins to fill our whole being.

Recommended Reading:
‘What Is Faith?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ith-462968

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 11, 2020 3:03 pm

Great Cathedrals

I am the mother of four young children and belong to a group of friends. One evening we were having dinner together to welcome one of our members home. Janice is one of our circle and we were celebrating her return from a fabulous trip. Telling us of her adventures, she went on and on about the places she had seen and the hotels she stayed in. And there was I, looking at the others who were all turned out so well. It was hard not to compare myself with them. My out of style dress was the only thing I could find that was clean enough and because I had no time for washing my hair before I left our house, I tied it into a knot. And just for a moment I was afraid a smell of peanut butter might cling to me and waft to the others. I have to admit I was feeling rather sorry for myself.

But then Janice turned to me with a beautifully wrapped package and said: ‘I brought you this.’ It was a book on the great cathedrals of Europe. I wasn’t sure why she had given it to me, until I saw her dedication, which read: ‘To my friend, with admiration for the greatness of what you are building and what no-one can see.’ During the coming days, I devoured the book and found in it four truths that changed my perspective of life entirely. To my astonishment I discovered that the life of the builders of the great cathedrals of our world had been very similar to mine.

Let me explain. Nobody knows who the builders were, as no records of the names of most of them are available anywhere. As a matter of fact, they dedicated a whole lifetime to a work they would never see finished. Therefore they are unlikely to have expected any credit for their efforts. Their enthusiasm and love for their project may well have been fuelled by the belief that they were building for the glory of God and that the all-seeing eye of God would appreciate any sacrifices that had to be made.

The book contains a legend about a rich man who came to visit one of the cathedrals while it was under construction. For a while he watched a workman who was busy carving a tiny bird on the inside of a beam. The rich man was so puzzled by this that he asked the workman: ‘Why are you spending so much time carving that bird into a beam that will be covered by the roof? No-one will ever see it.’ ‘Ah,’ the other one replied: ‘It’s for God. The almighty sees everything.’

When I closed the book, the small still voice of my inner guidance whispered: ‘Your efforts are not for nothing either. I am the living God within you. I am as much part of you as you are of Me. At all times I see even the tiniest sacrifice anyone is making, even though no-one else may do so. No act of kindness, no button sewn on or cake baked is too small a labour of love for Me to notice and be pleased about. Be proud for you too are involved in the construction of a great building. You cannot yet see what it will be one day. It may even take until you return into the world of spirit, but from there too you will know that your efforts have not been wasted and that the seeds you have been sowing are bearing fruit, one way or another.’

It’s good to know that, just as the builders of the cathedrals are looking at their achievements from the other side of the veil of consciousness, at the latest I too will be able to view the results of my efforts when I join them. But, wait a minute. Some of those great edifices are hundreds of years old, so in the meantime their designers and builders could have been recycled many times. Just think! At this very moment they could be standing in front of one of those old churches, admiring the work of their own minds and hands, unaware of what kind of an input they once had into its creation. They may inexplicably feel drawn to it, as if by some giant invisible magnet, to stand and gaze upon and admire it. Isn’t it an amazing world we live in?

Sometimes when I am together with my children, they are so focussed on experiencing their young lives that I cannot help a feeling of being invisible. I do not allow this to spoil my enjoyment of my offspring because I recognise that such feelings are a good cure for my self-centeredness. My newly found vision of being a great builder helps me to keep the right perspective on my children, my life and myself. It helps me to know that I too am one of those people who are working hard at a job they may never see finished during their present lifetime and that may never bear my name.

The author of my book wrote that no cathedrals could ever be built in our present times for the simple reason that nobody would be willing to make the required sacrifices. Come to think of it, I would not want my daughter to tell the friend she brings home from college for Thanksgiving: ‘My mother is wonderful! She got up at four in the morning to bake some homemade pies and then hand-basted a turkey for three hours. On top of that she cleaned the whole house to make it look and feel good.’ I do not care for building myself shrines and monuments. I just want my children to come home. And if there is anything my children say to their friends, I hope it will be something like: ‘You’re going to love it, I’m sure.’

No matter what anyone may say about us mothers, in the great plan of life we are playing an essential role. Without us our world could not continue to exist. We are the representatives and temporary substitutes of the Great Mother, who gives life through all her daughters. Like her, lovingly and silently we give of our best, safe in the knowledge that She and Her Angels are going to take care of the rest. As co-creators with God, women are doing their share of building mighty cathedrals, metaphorically speaking. No-one, except God, can see the many sacrifices and efforts each one of these works takes. But throughout the ages, hasn’t our world at all times been marvelling at what wonderful work women are doing by bringing up their children?

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

https://www.booksie.com/467254-healing- ... s-children

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 12, 2020 3:13 pm

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Good Morning Starshine

Good morning Starshine,
The Earth says hello.
You twinkle above us,
We twinkle below.
Good morning Starshine,
You lead us along.
My love and me, as we sing
Our early morning singing song.

Good morning Christ Star,
O Light of all lights and
Sun of all suns.
All earthlings say: ‘Hello!’
You radiate Your light into our world
And we respond to it from below.

Good morning Christ Star,
Please lead all of us along.
We kneel before You and
Our early morning song
Sings our gratitude and
Praise for You.

Our whole world yearns for the
Spiritual freedom of the Aquarian Age
Of believing what our heart and soul
Tell us is true.
May Your honesty and truth,
Loyalty and integrity rule
Us and our world,
For ever and ever.

Amen.

From the musical ‘Hair’
About the Age Of Aquarius

Book and lyrics by
James Rado and Gerome Ragni
Music by Galt MacDermot
Adapted by Aquarius

This part was inspired by a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me from the White Eagle Lodge during the Coronavirus pandemic: ‘Many people in your world are as yet unaware that every one of you, without exception, is a spark of the Christ Light and therefore a child of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The time has come for ever more of you to find out that all characteristics and powers that are in God are also in you. And that means that in the present situation none of you is as helpless as you may think you are.

‘The infinite wisdom and all encompassing, understanding and therefore forgiving love of the Highest Forces have granted every human being the precious gift of freedom of choice. And choose you must because not choosing reveals that you are supporting those who are once again trying to rule humankind with the power of fear. This is how a comparatively small minority in your world is at the moment trying to exploit the mass of people for selfish gains. That’s how the religions of your world once ruled humankind and therefore represents the way of the past. No person or organisation of your world will ever be allowed to act the part of the priesthood.

‘This is because by now the Aquarian age has been reached. It is the age in which all Divine qualities, especially those of honesty and truth, are slowly but surely taking over the role of humankind’s supreme rulers. It will not come about through an outside force, but through each and every one of you bringing forth, each from deep within their own being, the characteristics of their very own God or Christ nature. And it’s up to every one of you choose to cower fearfully, like a rabbit in front of a snake that given half a chance will surely eat it, or whether you would rather turn to God and the Angels to request that they show you intuitively how you can contribute to humankind working its way out of its predicament.

‘The help of God and the Angels cannot come to anyone without asking. But they are happy to advise those who turn to them. For a long time they have working on humankind’s awakening to its true higher nature. The present situation is a wake-up call that is accompanied by an opportunity to prove that with their help and will all things really are possible, that crooked corners can be made straight and any condition healed.

‘They are waiting for your call because they need the help of every one of you as much as you need theirs. To set the wheels in motion, take care to go about it the right way. In your moments of quiet reflection and meditation request their guidance and protection before venturing into healing mode. Pay attention to what comes to you intuitively, trust the instructions you receive and follow them.

‘Know that the Christ Star’s light has the power of absorbing all darkness and fear that exists on all levels of your planet. In the Divine Trinity’s healing temple the Angels of healing and peace are constantly occupied with uplifting and transmuting such energies into blessing and healing ones that from there flow to anyone who is in need of it and works on restoring it to normal healthy functioning. Every year at the special time of the Wesak Festival the roots of every human being can reach particularly deep into the heartmind of the Divine Trinity. In return they are provided with a steadily increasing unshakable faith and trust in the profound goodness of the life that every one of you has been given.

‘In your imagination now visualise the spiritual inner level of life where the whole of humankind is kneeling before the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ. They are praying for Divine mercy and forgiveness. Let’s join them and add prayer to theirs:

‘O Great White Spirit and the Angels please grant every single one of us and the whole of humankind the gift of Your guidance and protection. Please show all of us intuitively how to go blessing and healing our world, so it can return to normal healthy functioning for all lifeforms that shares it with us. Become aware that every human earthly mind and imagination is a powerful instrument. As co-creators with God, each one of you has the power within to create good as well as evil, sickness and also good health.

‘Take good care how you use this your very own precious tool. And now imagine that the Christ light’s warmth and love deeply penetrates every cell and atom of your own being and flows from there into your whole world. Watch how everything it touches that is harmful for anyone’s wellbeing is uplifted and transmuted into something beneficial. In particular concentrate on the different types of Coronavirus. Observe the Christ Light strengthening the immune system of humans and animals affected by them and how the symptoms of their afflictions are clearing up and their whole being restored to its normal healthy functioning.’

https://www.booksie.com/535210-songs-of-inspiration

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric