Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 pm

World Healing Prayer

All glory, honour and praise be to You,
Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life
And the Angels around Your throne.
We bless the Christ Spirit, Your only born Son/Daughter,
The golden light of the Heavens, who is
The Sun of all Suns, Star of all Stars and Light of all Lights.
Through Him/Her all lifeforms come into being
And are constantly nurtured and cared for.

You are the Source of all life,
Love and wisdom, knowledge and truth,
You are the Great Teacher of all worlds and beings,
Promised of old and who, through waking up
In ever more human hearts and souls,
Is at last in flesh appearing.
From within the core of everyone’s own being
Guide and protect us,
Show us the way of all things and
Fill us, our whole world and all other realms
With the blessing and healing power of
Your eternal wisdom and truth
That cannot be destroyed by anything.

Thank you for allowing us to know that
Every human being contains a tiny spark of You
That wakes from its slumber in our hearts,
When our time has come for aligning our energies
With those of the sacred Fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun,
And we once more become consciously aware
Of our oneness with You.

That’s how, in the fullness of time,
Each spark in its own right evolves into
A blazing flame of love and light, wisdom and truth.
Hand in hand with You and the Angels
This fire burns away
The dross of all darkness and fear
That exists in the consciousness of humankind.
Each flame is capable of absorbing ever more of
The dark clouds of ignorance, false beliefs and prejudices,
Its own and other people’s,
That to this day abound in us and our world.

May the radiance of Your Divine illumination
Flow ever more strongly into each one of us
And through us into our whole world.
May the dark destructive energies
Of war, terrorism and crime
Be absorbed into Your Light,
To be uplifted and transmuted into
Blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life
That are flowing into the farthest and remotest corners of Creation,
In accordance with Your will and wishes.

In the name of love we ask these things from You
On behalf of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms,
As well as every other part of Creation,
For You are the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory.
We worship You, we give You thanks,
We praise You for Your Glory.
And so it shall be, forever and evermore.

Amen

From ‘Prayers For Our Time’

https://www.booksie.com/495922-prayers-for-our-time
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 21, 2020 1:31 pm

When Will The Kingdom Come?

The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. Throughout the ages, for many thousands of years, S/He has been communicating with us. The Angels and Masters around God’s throne, the Christ circle, are in charge of the great plan of life and its executors. In their wisdom they decided that the most loving way of gradually increasing humankind’s understanding of its true nature, the spiritual background of its existence and its special relationship with its Creator would be through myths and legends. The higher esoteric meaning of their symbolisms and metaphors should for a long time remain hidden behind their surface words, until the time was right to reveal the truth.

With the help of a new tale the Angels and Masters brought us from time to time, slowly but surely they guided our world into discovering ever more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. This continued until, with the coming of the Aquarian Age, the energies were right and sufficient numbers of us had evolved into spiritual adulthood and therefore are able not only to grasp the meaning of what is on offer from the Highest Forces of life, but also make good use it. More about this in a moment.

Everything in the whole of Creation is of God, was created by and belongs to God. This applies to the dark aspects of life as well as the light ones and nothing is beyond the power or reach of the Divine forces of life. Darkness and all it contains is the low and unevolved state of things, people and their countries. And each time one of us reaches for that which is good, right and beautiful in us and our world, means taking an active part in the evolutionary progress of God’s Creation. Even the smallest move in that direction represents a valuable contribution towards absorbing the darkness of our world and helping it to move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of light into the radiance of knowledge, wisdom and truth.

Light is eternal, but the nature of darkness and evil is transient. This is because the purpose of light is to forever re-create, whereas darkness and evil’s is to destroy. They are the starting point of creation and from the moment anything has been created, the evolutionary processes of the Universe incessantly move it forwards and upwards on the spiral of life. As a result everything that once started off on the lowest and darkest point, with the passing of time – in the case of humankind many lifetimes – winds up as one of the most beautiful and perfect creations that had its origin in the Divine mind. Clearly, there is only one principle that is eternal and that is the one of light and good, of God. And that is the direction in which all of us – whether we are as yet aware of it or not – have always been moving, individually and collectively. Throughout the whole of Creation the two aspects of positive and negative are constantly at work, but the negative is ever subject to the positive and is eventually absorbed into it.

The Creation story tells us that God said: ‘Let there be light!’ This was meant in two different ways. From the light and warmth of the sacred fire of the Christ Star all other Suns and everything else that exists anywhere is made and constantly maintained. Without it there would be no life. But, light also means wisdom and knowledge and that can only be gained through exploring and getting to know whatever comes our way. The light we find in this way transmutes the darkness of not knowing and ignorance into the light of knowing and understanding.

There are as many names for the Great Light of the holy Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and its offspring, their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, as there ever have been religions and philosophies in our world. Each one of us is a tiny spark of the Christ Spirit, the Highest Star and Greatest Light, who has always been communicating with us and our world in the form of parables and allegories contained in various myths and legends. The latest one of them was the Jesus legend at the beginning of the Piscean Age, which lasted from about 300 BC – 1900 AD.

The Jesus story represented another page of the great book of myths and legends. Through them the Angels of the Christ Circle have always been trying to bring our race closer to the eventual discovery of God’s true nature and our own, as well as humankind’s special relationship with the Divine. The great plan of life provided that this should only be revealed to our world when the Aquarian Age, from approx. 1900 AD – 4,100 AD, had been reached.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of truth and knowledge in which Divine wisdom and truth will flow ever more strongly direct from the highest levels of life into all human hearts that are ready to receive it. This age was the time for revealing that the Jesus story was written as an allegory of humankind’s Christ nature and the various initiations every human soul with the passing of time has to experience. For as long as we perceive Jesus as a historical figure and believe that every word of the tale surrounding his life is true, we are projecting our own higher Christ nature onto a force outside of us. But once we have reached a sufficiently high level of spiritual awareness, we need to take possession of this aspect of our being. The time then has come for us to endeavour to develop it by conducting our life along the lines described by the Jesus legend. Without this it would be impossible to bring forth our own inner light and letting it shine freely, thus doing our share of absorbing ever more of our world’s darkness of ignorance.

Hiding that the Jesus story should not be understood literally and that every one of its surface words most certainly is not true, fulfilled a wise higher purpose. The true esoteric meaning behind them had to remain hidden from public view and knowledge, until the time was right for revealing that each one of us is a spark of the Universal Christ’s light. In keeping with the great plan of life, the predestined time for this event would be when the energies were right and that had to wait until the Age of Aquarius. That’s when we would discover to our astonishment that each one of us is a young God in the making, who in the fullness of time is going to evolve into Christed ones, a star and a light of great radiance, each in its own right. Now that we are penetrating ever more deeply into this age, ever more of us are growing into spiritual adulthood and are mature enough to accept the duties and responsibilities such a high and holy destiny entails.

Bearing in mind that each one of us is a child of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, I believe that by definition we are all Christians. Irrespective of how far any one of us thus far has travelled on their evolutionary pathway, the true Kingdom of God has always been hiding in everyone’s own heart and soul. And it does not matter one iota which faith we have followed during our present lifetime or previous ones, or whether or not we ever set foot inside any place of worship during our present earthly sojourn, the Divine within us entitles us to be called a Christian – if we so wish.

The Jesus legend in the gospel of St. Thomas 113 tells us: ‘His disciples said to Jesus: ‘When will the Kingdom come?’ He replied: ‘It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said: ‘Look, here!’ or ‘Look, there!’ Rather, the Father’s Kingdom is spread out upon the Earth, but people don’t see it.’ God’s Kingdom is the whole Earth and everything it contains, but for a long time we were unable to peer beyond the ends of our noses and perceive it. It does not seem to have helped a great deal that the New Testament’s St. Luke 17:20-21 points out: ‘When some of the Pharisees asked Jesus when the kingdom of God would come, he answered: ‘The Kingdom of God does not come by observation. Neither will they say: ‘Behold it is there!’ For behold, the kingdom of God is within you.’

So, where is the kingdom? Every heart and soul contains, although in the beginning only in seed form, a spark of the Divine that is all loving and all good and belongs to the highest realms of life. God’s kingdom quite literally is everywhere because all life is permeated by the Divine life force. Therefore, unbeknown to humankind for a very long time, life on all its levels and every aspect of it is sacred and holy.

The Jesus legend in St. Matthew 6:22-23 tells us: ‘The light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness.’ Our eye has become single when our whole being has surrendered itself and we have been healed together with our Highest Self. We then have become a Christed one with single vision that looks at every aspect of Creation from the perspective of its spiritual background. At this stage our mind is permanently tuned into the Universal mind and it reveals to us more and more of the higher aspects of life. When we listen to and follow the promptings of our higher nature alone, the drives and urges of our lower earthly desire nature are absorbed into its light and fade from our consciousness.

The deeper we penetrate into the mysteries of the spiritual backdrop of life and begin to think, act and move around in this space, the more everything becomes so obvious, simple and straight forward that we find it increasingly hard to understand why for so long this aspect of life had to remain a closed book for us. It fills us with sadness that it has to be that way for so many to this day, when such a lot of wonderful and exciting things are waiting to be discovered by all of us.

The Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, two thousand years ago gave us the legend of the Master Jesus to show our race how each one of us in the end will evolve into a spiritual Master. A Master is someone who is in control of every aspect of their being. The tale is a demonstration of the wonders and miracles that will also be worked through us, once our energies are right for it. The words of all spiritual teachings our world has ever known, including those of the Bhagavad Gita and the Bible, to name but two, were never intended to be carved in stone and unchangeable. Naturally, this also applies to the teachings of the White Eagle group of guides.

The understanding of spiritual wisdom and truth is a constantly expanding and evolving dynamic force that is keeping pace with the evolution of the rest of God’s creation. Any spiritual teachings render themselves obsolete and die a natural death if they resist the waves of persistently incoming fresh knowledge of the esoteric wisdom that has been hiding behind the surface words of all our world’s sacred texts, since the beginnings of our race’s earthly existence. Having served their usefulness, teachings that refuse to go with the flow, adapt and enlarge, with the passing of time quietly fade away until they have been forgotten. It has been happening throughout the ages that old and outdated teachings were gradually replaced by more advanced ones.

Last but not least, to paraphrase St. John 7:16 acknowledging the Angels working in the spiritual background of life: ‘The teachings I am bringing you are not my own. They come from the One and His/Her messengers who sent me.’ This same source is waiting to be called upon by each and every one of us, in due course.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘On The Soul Level We Are All Christians’
• ‘Light Up Our World’
• ‘Letting Our Light Shine’

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

https://www.booksie.com/528911-the-seco ... ng-is-here

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Healing Prayer For Us And Our World

Beloved Father/Mother of all life,
I am calling on You today to ask for healing
For myself and my world.
Your Divine wisdom and power brought us all into being.
You sustain and support us every moment of every day.
Every breath I take, every morning I wake,
Every moment of every hour,
I am in You and You are in me
And I rejoice that it shall be so in all Eternity.

Please fill my whole being with the blessing and healing power
Of Your infinite wisdom and love.
And with the power of Your Divine thoughts,
Which once brought me into this life,
Help me to re-generate and heal my whole being.
I surrender my whole being into your loving hands
And pray that Your will shall be mine.
May Your words of healing and peace flow through me,
So I can do my share of
Blessing and healing, saving and redeeming myself
And everything that is in this life with me.

Please guide me and show me ways of
Casting out the things that are no longer of any use to me.
Mending that which is broken in me and my life.
Regenerating and renewing every cell and atom
Of my whole being and of our whole world.
Open blocked arteries and veins.
Removing inflammations and cleanse my body of infections.
Healing damaged areas of my inner and outer being.
[Pour your heart out and tell the Highest forces everything that is troubling you.]

May the blessing and healing power of Your love
Fill my whole being,
So that every part of me that is presently not functioning
The right way becomes perfectly healthy
And my whole being begins to function
The way You intended it to be at the moment of my creation.

I wish to serve You and the life You have created for us
With all my heart and mind, body and spirit and soul,
For the rest of this lifetime and throughout Eternity.
But this I can only do when my whole being has been healed.
That’s why in the name of love,
Your own sacred name,
I ask it from You.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ray-463230

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 22, 2020 1:56 pm

Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged

The Jesus legend tells us in the Sermon of the Mount St. Luke 6:37: ‘Judge not and ye shall not be judged; condemn not and ye shall not be condemned. Forgive and ye shall be forgiven.’ If the Jesus tale had at that time been meant to tell the truth, instead of hiding it behind its surface words, the Master would have told his disciples why this should happen to them. Knowing the truth would have helped them to avoid judging and condemning anyone. But that was not the intention then.

The Christian church and its religion was the finest instrument anyone could have wished for to familiarise us and our world with the lowest drives and urges of humankind’s unevolved nature. A veritable wolf who was hiding its intentions in sheep’s clothing, if ever there was one. Had anyone paid attention to and followed the Master’s words, the darkest chapters of our development like the witch hunts and the inquisition would have been impossible. We shall return to this theme.

It was for the sake of their lessons in the school of earthly life that the disciples of Jesus needed to think that their present existence was a one-off thing. For as long as they committed their crimes in the name of what they believed to be their God and were shielded by the protection of the organisation they served, they could not help being under the impression that they could do as they pleased. Nobody would know and dare to judge or condemn them because the Bible advised against it. For as long as no explanations why things should be the way they are, words of any kind lack the power to convince their listener or reader, even if the truth has been spoken in a way they cannot comprehend.

And as soon as we are told what happens when we judge or condemn someone, following the Bible’s advice makes a great deal of sense. At last we are allowed to know that it’s the law of Karma that sees to it that the same kind of treatment eventually finds its way back to us, so that we in turn find ourselves in situations of being judged and condemned by those around us. Something similar happens with every single one of our thoughts, words and actions, positive and negative ones alike. What the law unerringly returns to us does not necessarily come about through the same people but come it will, sooner or later, of that we can be sure.

We are our own ancestors and descendants and we ourselves are responsible for who and what we presently are. God did not create us this way, we did. If you wish to find out more about this, please follow the relevant link at the end of this chapter. The memories of the experiences of every one of our lifetimes are stored in our soul on the subconscious level of our being. For a long time we are protected against knowing of their presence. This is necessary because the earthly education of every human being includes taking part in hideous and monstrous things like those described in the next chapter.

Countless times we must have experienced gruesome and cruel adventures that were part of familiarising us with the crude and unevolved aspects of humankind’s nature, our own and other people’s. If we knew of them, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves. That’s why the love and wisdom of the Highest provides that the memories of all previous lifetimes are stored in the subconscious part of our being. From there they are influencing our thinking and behaviour patterns of our daily lives in either positive of negative ways.

When, through attending to our more recent karmic debts, we have spiritually matured sufficiently and grown strong enough to tackle the older and eventually the most ancient one of our obligations. That’s how the fears, phobias and anxieties we develop in one lifetime accompany us into every subsequent one, in the hope that one fine day we shall be able to overcome and shed them. Until that has happened they are likely to manifest themselves as feelings for which no rational explanations can be found. The same applies to depressive and addictive behaviour patterns. You can find out more about these themes by following the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

Our spiritual awakening brings with it the realisation why our life has been so difficult to handle. Help is at hand because we can now ask God and the Angels to show us intuitively how to deal with the emotional ballast that for a long time has been waiting to be released from our subconscious. The law of life is love. To free ourselves of unwanted feelings that rise from there onto the surface of our conscious awareness, we first need to forgive ourselves for the transgressions against the Universal laws earlier in this lifetime and all previous ones. Then we need to turn to those who trespassed against us and forgive them. It makes no difference in which lifetime it happened. The karmic chains and shackles that connect us as if they were made of steel are of an emotional nature. Forgiveness alone can dissolve them.

Recommended Reading:
‘Do Not Judge’
• ‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
• ‘There Is No Judgement Day’
• ‘Sitting In Judgement’

From ‘Healers And Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ing-459172

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 22, 2020 2:35 pm

From The Great Jigsaw Puzzle Of Life

Affirmations

As you move along the pathway of your present lifetime, whenever your needs change be creative and make up new affirmations. Here are a few examples to help you on the way:

• O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, may Your will and wishes as well as Your words and prayers be mine. In my life may Your will be done this day and always. Today is a day of completion and healing, for which I give thanks and praise. Divine healing miracles are constantly taking place in my world and therefore also in me. Your miracles and wonders shall never cease.

• My love for You floods my whole being and fills every cell and atom of my physical body and restores them to perfect health, happiness and wellbeing. With every breath I take the love and warmth of Your sacred fire flows through the painful parts into their deep underlying causes and dissolves them.

• Before going to sleep, I affirm that in dreamtime energies that are no longer good for me will be flowing through my feet into the sacred fire of Mother Earth. I ask the Angels of healing and peace to uplift and transmute them into blessing and healing energies for all life. No other energies can enter my consciousness.

• My earthly personality is the cross I have been carrying for a long time. I now hand it over to you, Great White Spirit, the wise one or living God within. You communicate with me intuitively and at all times are showing me where and how I can best serve You.

• God and the Angels are guiding and protecting me and forever will continue to do so. Nothing can hurt or harm me because I now walk in the light of the Universal Christ, Your only born Son/Daughter. My fears and anxieties are dissolving because they are no longer required.

• I only need to remember the things that are worthy of keeping. So I let go of that which no longer serves my highest good and greatest joy and the wellbeing of our whole world.

• Knowing that Your evolutionary plan is perfect and that this also applies to the millions of small plans, one for every human being, within the great plan, the fire of Your Divine enthusiasm eases me forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Intuitively, You and the Angels are showing me ways of fulfilling my highest potential and how through this make my contribution to the healing of our world.

• My pathway up the spiritual mountain of life now lies open and inviting before me. You and the Angels are guiding me through the tests and trials that still have to come my way until my last karmic debt has been paid and the path for a healing miracle is clear.

• My inner light of Your wisdom and love fills my whole being and flows into everything I touch with my thoughts, words and actions. This is my way of bringing my own small corner of Heaven onto the Earth, so it can be shared with the whole of my spiritual family.

• I am consciously aware that You have always been and forever will be with me and part of me. This means I have re-entered the state of Paradise and the knowledge of my oneness with You and all life fills my whole being to overflowing with a new kind of hope and faith, trust and devotion that is unshakeable. And my gratitude for the goodness of the life You and the Angels have always given us is boundless.

• You are the small still voice of my inner being. At all times I pay attention to Your directions and follow them without hesitation. I hear with Your ears and joyously perceive the Angels’ glad tidings of the new golden age of our world, when Mother Earth has become a place where people and animals co-exist peacefully. I see how hand in hand with You and the Angels, everybody harmoniously works together for the highest good and greatest joy of all manifestations of life.

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life,
All glory, honour and praise be to You,
For You are my inspiration,
Revelation and illumination.
I know that with the help and will
Of You and the Angels
All things are possible,
Every condition can be healed
And crooked corners made straight.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
https://www.booksie.com/476826-the-grea ... fe-unfolds

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?

One of the greatest mysteries of our earthly existence has always been why there is so much suffering on this plane of life. And why is it that just about everybody is presently experiencing such difficult times? Do you know anyone who is having an easy ride through life? I don’t! Does that ever set you wondering why this should be so? I believe that it is due to the fact that we are presently going through a major transformation of our whole world. Because of this all of us are struggling with repaying the Karmic debts we have accrued in previous lifetimes. Some of our most ancient outstanding issues are waiting to finally be attended to and resolved, to provide the healing all lifeforms of our earthly existence are in need of.

This is especially true for every kind of relationship and in particular the one with God. It also applies to the relationship with ourselves, the most difficult connection of all, as well as that with our whole world and everything it contains. The Karmic chains and shackles we have brought with us into this lifetime are of an emotional and highly complex nature. We ourselves created them, in some cases many lifetimes ago. As long as any unresolved issues remain between two people, their relationship is brought into each subsequent lifetime, until the outstanding problems have finally been satisfactorily dealt with.

Viewed from this angle, it is hardly surprising that most people are struggling with exceptionally tough difficult relationships. They have been brought into this lifetime because it is an extra special one, in which the Universe is offering every one of us sufficient opportunities for restoring the balance of our account in the great spiritual bankbook of life. Whatever it is we may still be called upon to go through in this process, it is essential to reach out for the helping hands of God and the Angels. Everything that has ever happened to us and our world did so for good and wise reasons. And they alone can take us safely through the wilderness of our emotional minefields and in the end bless us with a renewed understanding of the higher meaning of our suffering.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship, kinship and love for everything that shares our world with us. Being true to the Aquarian ideals in all our daily encounters becomes easier when we consciously return into the awareness of our true nature. As the Christ Spirit comes alive and begins to grow within us, our heart slowly opens ever more with compassion and love for our own suffering and that of our whole world. This is the beginning of our homecoming and healing together with God. Learning to trust the guidance that rises into our conscious awareness from our inner teacher and willingly following its instructions, we play our allocated role in the healing of all life, as well as working on the redemption of us and our world.

Forgiveness now grows quite naturally in our hearts, first for ourselves for having created our problems and especially those in relationships in the first place, and then also for all who have ever hurt and wounded us. For us, as children of God, it is of the greatest importance to attend to every one of our outstanding issues as carefully as we can, so that in the end all our relationships are converted into spiritual friendships, in which people meet each other with as much love and respect for themselves as for each other.

On the inner level all life is one and God and the Angels are as much part of us, as we are part of them. In the normal course of events, to allow us to get on with our learning and growing process, they remain in the background of our consciousness. Constantly on standby and observing, they will not interfere with us and our actions, unless being asked. This creates the illusion that we are alone on the Earth plane, but in truth nobody ever is.

German folk wisdom tells us: ‘When the need is greatest, God is nearest.’ It is true that in times of suffering our individual soul and that of our world draws ever closer to the Divine. Yes, it is sad that this should be necessary, but this too happens for good reasons and fulfils a wise higher purpose, the same as everything else in our world. For as long as things are going smoothly, the earthly self happily marches along on its own. In the normal course of events, only in difficult times when we have reached the end of our tether, do we go down on our knees and from somewhere miraculously comes the inspiration to ask for help from above. When we do, lo and behold, it does come – although it may take a while to manifest. In the end this brings us, the human soul, back into closer contact with God.

Wise ones, who have found healing and are now healers in their own right, have learnt from their mistakes and make every effort to remain in touch with their God or Highest Self at all times. They trust this aspect of their being because their own experiences have taught them that it really does know the way of all things the answers to any question they may ever care to ask. Our God Self is as much part of us as we are part of it. Because it has always been with us, it is not surprising that it knows everything that ever happened to us during the whole of our past and present, as well as our future.

Whenever we turn to this part of ourselves and seek its advice, much good can come from any kind of apparent evil. With its help, it is possible to find ways of resolving any problem and healing all relationships, even or maybe especially the most difficult ones. When we patiently endure whatever our Karma of previous lifetimes and this one has brought to us and make a genuine effort at following our inner guidance, the Universal law of compensation sees to it that in the end there will be some kind of reward, which can be great when it eventually comes. And if it happens in the form of increased inner strength and understanding, as well as faith and trust in ourselves and the goodness of life, that surely is the most wonderful gain anyone could hope and wish for.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘From Darkness Into Light’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ght-460233

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 pm

Navigating The Ocean Of Life

Desire is at the basis of all life and the energies of the planet Mars are the pure creative/spiritual/sexual ones that fuel all your desires and as you are well are of by now there are a great many. The first sign of the zodiac, Aries, represents human souls experiencing their primary encounter with life when of necessity all their desires and interests are still focused on themselves. They are propelled into life by the desire to build themselves an earthly personality that will help them to carve out a niche for themselves and maintain it. In the second sign, Taurus, the desire for all the good things of the Earth and especially earthly possessions are explored. In the third sign, Gemini, the soul concentrates this precious energy onto developing its abilities to communicate. In the fourth sign, Cancer, it learns to appreciate the value of home, mother and tradition. In the fifth sign, Leo, it becomes aware of itself and its own creative powers. And so forth.

It is good and right that the human earthly self wants the things of the Earth, but once you have woken up from our spiritual slumbers, you need to learn how to rise above and overcome them. At first the temptations of your earthly nature will continue for some time to rise from your inner self. However, the more you recognise them for what they truly are, i.e. tests and trials that are meant to help you grow, the easier you will find it to resist them. Your present existence is meant to teach you mastery over its lower planes. To achieve this, your spirit has to take charge and learn to ride the earthly nature, instead of being ridden by it.

Your mind and your physical body are like a ship with which you are learning to navigate the great ocean of life. You – the inner self, your spirit and soul – are the captain and you are in charge. But, I am the Admiral of the Fleet, your supreme commander, and each one of you is responsible to Me for their own wellbeing, that of their craft and the state of your world. My laws have always ensured that chaos could never reign on the ocean of life and this will continue forever. As young souls need to take part in all lessons of the Earth plane, once at the giving end and then on the receiving one, in the beginning they remain unconscious of the existence of My commandments or laws.

Later, when you have matured and your consciousness has expanded sufficiently, the presence of this laws enters into your field of vision. Grasping the necessity for them not only for your own life but for all of it, empowers you to take your destiny into your own hands, though only up to a point. You will always be answerable to Me and the gift of your present lifetime has been granted, so that you may gain absolute control over all aspects of your own nature, feminine and masculine, your earthly as well as your Highest Self.

I am the Highest Star and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Pole Star, whose light consists of spiritual wisdom and understanding. By this beam you will eventually steer your vessel back home into the oneness with Me. Every night before going to sleep and at the end of your present earthly sojourn trust your whole being into My hands, knowing that in all Eternity you will be safe with Me. You are the centre of your own Universe and you are also the centre of My life. All My love, wisdom and power that is reflected in the whole of My Creation is also in you.

Lay your hands trustingly into Mine, so I can teach you how to use all your inner resources wisely. Your earthly self is filled with doubts and fears. When they come to trouble you and threaten to overwhelm you, turn towards Me, your God Self and Divine consciousness. I am with you always and will help you overcome any adversary, even the worst one and that is your small earthly self. Many of the ghosts and the shadows from your past are still waiting to be released, so that the wounds of all lifetimes can be healed. Whenever you are in trouble of any kind, call upon Me and I will show you the way. Walk hand in hand with the Angels and Me once again, the way you used to do a long, long time ago, so I can teach you how to do your share of blessing and healing, saving and redeeming yourself, your world and everything that is in it. I love you all and I bless each one.

It may surprise you to hear that I am longing as much as you are for the moment when all My children of the Earth can receive and comprehend My whole truth. During the spiritual infancy of your race this was impossible, as much of the knowledge you are receiving now would have frightened you to death in those days. That is why I only small part of My truth were given through the teachers I sent to your world from time to time. When you look back, you will be able to see for yourself how, as humankind slowly progressed on the evolutionary spiral, every so often another instructor appeared to relate to you the same story in a somewhat different manner.

This is how it came about that I gradually revealed ever more of My truth to you and your world. By the time I gave you the Jesus legend, many of you had grown into their spiritual adolescence. The stories about the Master’s birth and life seeded into the consciousness of your race some new and essential parts of My truth about the initiations every human soul on its evolutionary pathway eventually has to undergo. Upon reaching spiritual adulthood, you begin to grasp the underlying esoteric meaning of all the teachings I ever gave to your world through fresh myths and legends that from time to time appeared. The degree of understanding of their concepts reveals to the Angels and Me when another one of you is ready to be taught, guided and protected exclusively by Me, your inner teacher and guide, the living God within.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’
https://www.booksie.com/472631-universa ... nvironment

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 pm

Miracles Do Happen!

For as long as the intention behind our earthly efforts is a good one and we act with love from our heart and do our best, everything will always be well, and God and the Angels happy to do the rest. The Universal laws ensure that when we send our best into our world – and all worlds, for that matter – nothing but the best can come back to us. Any bread cast upon the waters of life does return, and any love that is ever given to anyone does the same, though not necessarily through the people we once gave it to. In fact, this hardly ever is the case. The likelihood is that it will come back to us at times when our need is greatest and when we least expect it. It can and does happen in quite magical ways with help suddenly appearing in the form of kind and loving hearts and hands that are reaching out to us, to comfort and hold.

After particularly traumatic and difficult times and events in our lives, we may have lost all faith in the innate goodness of people and life. However, experiencing in one’s own life that there are some truly kind people around who genuinely have our best at heart goes a long way towards restoring our lost trust. To teach us this lesson could have been the very reason why the situation that made us struggle arose in the first place. I for one am grateful to the Universe for having created opportunities from which I have learnt and still am learning that it really is safe to trust that help does come when it is required and that all my true needs are always met. Every soul can only learn from its own experiences that just when one thinks there’s nothing left inside to keep on struggling, out of the darkness from somewhere there comes a small light and new hope – and somehow life continues.

Difficult situations on all levels are necessary and vital in every life. They are steps on our evolutionary journey that in the end takes each one of us back home into the awareness of our true nature. So, let us not begrudge our tribulations but on the level of our soul and spirit rejoice that they have been created in our lives by the loving presence and the great wisdom of the Divine, not only for each one of us personally, but also nationally and internationally. Opportunities are thus created from which all must learn first hand how to work with the powers of the light and the love of the Universal Christ, the highest and brightest Star in the whole of Creation. Sticking our toes into the waters of life and trying and testing situations for ourselves presents all human souls with valuable evidence of how the power of the Great Universal love works and how it influences all life.

No matter what may ever befall us and our world on the physical plane of life, I do believe that both will go on forever and that miracles are happening at all times. It’s just that mostly we fail to perceive the miraculous ways of the Universe for what they truly are, namely the handiwork of God and the Angels. Ceaselessly, they are working behind the scenes of life to put things right again and heal people and situations when something has gone awry. The more we endeavour to be true to our real self and express the essence of our being, love, in every one of our thoughts, words and actions, the more miracles manifest themselves in our lives, because our human heart has then reunited itself with the great love of the Divine.

The legend of the Master Jesus demonstrates how, when the energies of Heaven and Earth merge into each other, a force of such magnitude is created that it is capable of healing all conditions of mind, body, spirit and soul. This is the power that can quite literally move mountains of faith, remove blockages of trust and make all crooked corners straight. It brings comfort and healing to everything that is in our world to wherever there is pain and suffering. Miracles are the Universe’s way of demonstrating to humankind the unlimited power of Its love. This is the healing balm and the panacea that needs to be applied by us earthlings to all situations in our everyday lives, all our relationships as well as to all national and international issues.

Let us stop and reflect for a moment on the wisdom of the Great Architect of life. The Universe is infinitely wise in its giving. Yet, it is even wiser in its taking. If we had never encountered the warped side of our lives and our world, we would not have been able to differentiate between good and bad, and that which desirable and undesirable. If we had never been wounded, we would appreciate what healing is like. We cannot know light, unless we have first experienced darkness. Only through the lack or loss of something or someone can we truly learn how to value what we had and also that which we are going to have, when periods of suffering finally lie behind us, as they invariable do in the end.

Such is life on the Earth plane! It has to be this way because that is how it was designed for us by our Father/Mother Creator. Who would we be to argue with Its wisdom? Take heart though – growing in understanding through difficult and traumatic experiences, the way it is required from us on the present level of our existence, is not going to continue indefinitely. All life is constantly evolving and moving forwards and upwards on a never ending spiral. When we, individually and as a race, have become sufficiently evolved, so that Earth life has nothing left to teach us, we shall be ready to move on to more advanced schooling on the higher and ultimately highest levels of life.

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ing-459172

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 24, 2020 3:03 pm

Our World Needs You

Our world needs you,
More than you will ever know.
It needs your compassion and understanding,
Your ability of speaking and listening,
Acting and re-acting to the world around you
In positive and constructive ways only.

You possess gifts that have taken
Many lifetimes to develop and that can
Be given to our world only by you.
Your time for holding them back,
Because you believe you are not good,
Ready and wise enough
Is over.
You are required to walk your talk
And have the courage to be the one
You are truly meant to be.

Your Christ nature is rising from the dead.
Hallelujah!
Time for developing and bringing forth
From deep within you its characteristics.
Unbeknown to you for a long time,
You are a many faceted jewel
With gifts you may still be unaware of.
In the vast eternal theatre of life
There is a special place for you.
God created you so that, in the course
Of many lifetimes, your earthly self
Could develop the talents the Divine bestowed upon you,
Which in the fullness of time would enable you
To play a role that nobody else could fill.

Through this, at the end of your earthly education,
You would be making a valuable
Contribution towards humankind’s spiritual rebirth and
The greatest transformation its world ever experienced.
Your present situation is an essential part
Of your final test that consists of
Redeeming every one of the karmic debts
You brought with you unpaid from past lifetimes.
As with the help and will of God and the Angels
All things are possible, it can be done.
Nothing will then stand in the way of being
Healed in mind and body, spirit and soul.

Never forget that when you are healing,
The whole of God’s Creation is healing with you.
Can you see why not only our world needs you,
But every form of life on all its levels?
Having reached this peak of your earthly development,
If you pass the test, further lifetimes on this planet
Will no longer be required by you.
At the natural end of your present one,
You will be released into continuing your studies
Within the greater freedom of the spirit realm
And that gradually on ever higher levels.

Planetary harmony and peace cannot be attained
Without each one of us freely and willingly
Facing the challenges that arise in our lives
And through this play our part and that
With every fibre of our being
With mind and body, spirit and soul.
One thing we can be sure of and that is that
Nobody will wave some kind of magic wand
And do the work for us.
That’s why I am saying to you:
‘Our world needs you and it does so now,
More than you will ever be able to imagine.’

Rachel Snyder
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ent-464159

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Twenty-Seven

Good Morning, Starshine – Part Three

The Miracle Unfolds

On the 17th May 2020 my attention was drawn to the following: The Coronavirus could ‘burn out naturally’ so a vaccine is no longer needed, a former World Health Organisation director has claimed, as the Government announces it is dedicating more than £90m to an inoculation development centre. Professor Karol Sikora, an oncologist and chief medical officer at Rutherford Health, said it is likely that the British public has more immunity than was previously thought and Covid-19 could end up ‘petering out by itself’. ‘There is a real chance that the virus will burn out naturally before any vaccine is developed,’ he wrote on his social media profile yesterday. ‘We are seeing a roughly similar pattern everywhere. I suspect we have more immunity than estimated. We need to keep slowing the virus, but it could be petering out by itself.’

Professor Sikora’s comments come as Alok Sharma, the Business Secretary, today (Sunday) announced that the Government would be investing £93m in the construction of the UK’s first dedicated Vaccine Manufacturing and Innovation Centre (VMIC), to be opened in summer next year, 12 months ahead of schedule. A further £38m is being invested in creating a rapid deployment facility in the coming weeks, with the aim of ensuring any successful vaccine developed can be quickly distributed. The VMIC, located on the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus in Oxfordshire, will have the capacity to produce enough vaccine doses to serve the entire UK population in as little as six months, the Government has said.

Sir Mark Walport, chief executive of UK Research and Innovation, described the VMIC as an ‘essential new weapon in the UK’s arsenal’ which will provide a boost in the race to develop a vaccine by scientists at the University of Oxford and Imperial College London. Mr Sharma said we need to be ready to ‘manufacture a vaccine by the millions’ when the breakthrough comes, and this funding will help make that happen.

The VMIC’s chief executive, Dr Matthew Duchars, added: ‘This investment will rapidly accelerate the construction of the facility, enabling us to bring it online a year sooner. In addition, the capacity will be significantly increased, so that enough vaccines could be made for everyone in the UK within a matter of months of opening.’

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has previously admitted that an effective Coronavirus vaccine may never be found. Speaking at the Downing Street briefing on Monday evening Mr Johnson said: ‘This is by no means guaranteed. I believe I’m right in saying that even after 18 years we still don’t have a vaccine for Sars. What I can tell you is that the UK is at the forefront of concerting international activity to try to deliver a vaccine.’

Recommended Reading:
1. ‘Covid-19 Burning Out Naturally’
2. ‘Coronavirus Disappearing Rapidly’
3. ‘Scientific Experts Sidelined’

1. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... -director/
2. https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- ... g-11993739
https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/c ... d-20200524

The first item reached me 17th May 2020 and the second and third on 25th May 2020. To me, this sequence is a sign that the healing miracle which many in our midst, hand in hand with God and the Angels, have been working on for a while, is definitely taking place and that throughout our whole of our world. Alleluia! Thanks and praise be to the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, for showing those who are already involved in this movement intuitively how to proceed. At least potentially this applies to every human being. We are by no means helpless and everybody can do their share of bringing about the greatest healing miracle of all times.

The Angelic hierarchy as the executor of the Divine great plan of life is responsible for the development of our whole world and everything that’s taking part in it. Yet, to this day there are some in our world who believe that, by pulling the strings of the masses with the help of fear they will allow themselves to be manipulated and exploited by a comparatively small minority in pursuit of satisfying its greed for money and power. When belief systems with their all-male Godhead held sway over people’s souls and purse-strings, this was possible. But manner in which our present situation is changing is a clear demonstration that this will no longer be tolerated, because those days have gone for good. The Aquarian age is the developmental phase in which we are re-discovering the value of honesty and truth. The deeper we move into this age, the more it will become visible everywhere that God and the Angels always have been and forever will be the supreme rulers of us and our world.

Through withholding something for a certain length of time, the infinite wisdom and love of the Great Mother have always been teaching us the value of things. The previous age was that of Pisces, the age of cheating and lying, false beliefs and deception, of the self and others. That’s why the Angelic hierarchy in those days not only tolerated this kind of behaviour but even encouraged it. The lessons of that age were designed to teach us the value of honesty and truth, so that we would cherish and defend them when they were once more revealing themselves in the Aquarian age.

The patriarchy was a time of religions that ruled our world through male dominance and all-male Divinities. During this period the Great Mother’s wisdom and love withdrew the kindness and caring of the feminine principle from our world. Even though this development lasted approx. six thousand years, it needs to be born in mind that this too was but a passing phase and no more than the batting of an eyelid in God’s time. We are all responsible for every thought, word and action and therefore also the state of our world at any given time. Every one of us did their share of creating the present situation.

The majority of those who are taking part in earthly life now, time and again have taken part in ruling the masses with fear so they could exploited to the heart’s content of their leading classes. During some of these lifetimes we were at the giving end of these experiences and in others at the receiving end. At that developmental stage we were as yet unaware that life throughout the whole of Creation, and therefore also our world, is ruled by God’s perfect justice. In due course it returns whatever one of us sends into our world to its sender. Unlike its earthly counterpart, Divine justice is by no means blind. It’s impossible to understand for as long as we are as yet unaware of the spiritual background of our existence and what role it plays in its functioning.

The time has come for facing up to what kind of a mess all of us together have created and brought with us from the spiritual ignorance of previous lifetimes. Knowing how it came about, there’s no point in complaining. Let’s roll up our sleeves and get to work on putting things right! Don’t you think it’s only fair and square that every one of us has to make their very own special effort to redeem themselves and through this restore our world’s balance another tiny bit? Now that we have moved deeply enough into the age of honesty and truth, because the main laws of life are love and evolution, God and the Angels are happy to show anyone who requests their assistance how to proceed.

However, God’s great plan for us and our world decrees that if we wish healing and pace to come to us and our world, first of all we have to sweep in front of our own door and conduct our life in ever more kind, loving and peaceful ways. That’s an essential part of the great miracle. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are ready to teach all of us intuitively if we go about things the right way. This means tuning our earthly minds into their frequencies and asking them to show us how to uplift and transmute all harmful influences of our world into beneficial ones. In particular this applies to the Covid-19 virus.

Never forget that nothing in the whole of Creation happens without the help and will of God and the Angels. Nothing is beyond their reach. The only reason why Covid-19 came into being was to awaken the whole of humankind from its spiritual slumber. Having served this purpose, ever more of us are open to the discovery that God and the Angels are the only authority in the whole of Creation, who at all times has our race’s best at heart. They love every one of us totally and unconditionally, without judgement and prejudice against anyone. The inner guidance they have always tried to provide intuitively for us through the small still voice of our conscience, is the only teacher anywhere who is utterly reliable and trustworthy.

From the spiritual background of our earthly existence, God and the Angels have always been the ultimate supreme rulers and that will forever continue. They are the only power who can bring the present situation to a happy ending and, in keeping with the main laws of life, its natural conclusion. ‘Know that I am as much part of you as you are of Me. And whatever name you like best for Me, the Highest Force and Greatest Power of life, whether you call Me God, Allah or the Universe, I will always respond when one of you asks for My help. Forever I shall guide and protect you and keep you safe from all harming influences, whoever you are and wherever you may presently dwell.’

For simplicity’s sake I like the words God and the Angels best. Never forget that at all times, they need our help as much as we need theirs. Together with them each one of us can lift the darkness of ignorance that to this day fills and surrounds so much of our world into the warmth and love of the Christ Star’s light of understanding. Their presence and co-operation provides all who are applying for this job with the power to uplift and transmute everything that to this day is dark, evil and ugly in our world into something that is good, right and beautiful.

Among many other things, the Aquarian age is a time for transmutation. And that’s how, under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, the Covid-19 virus is now transformed into a beneficial influence. Its colour changes from red for danger to green for all is well. It strengthens and heals the immune systems of anyone who is affected by this intruder. Their symptoms are clearing up and, without any medical intervention, only seemingly as if by some kind of magic, the patient’s whole being restores itself to normal healthy functioning. Thanks and praise be to God and the Angels, the true eternal rulers of us and our world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’
• ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’
• ‘The Aquarian Revelations’
• ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’
• ‘Be A Miracle Worker’
• ‘God’s Unerring Justice’
• ‘About Time’
• ‘Be A Miracle Worker’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Interview with Dr. Dolores Cahill’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRiBs-2IgFU
https://heightzone.com/dolores-cahill/

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon May 25, 2020 3:47 pm

The Power Of The Real You

The Age of Aquarius is with us.
It is the age of friendship and siblinghood
With all life and the time has come
When all our relationships, especially difficult ones,
First in line the one with ourselves and God,
Are waiting to be healed and transformed
Into bonds of friendship and love.
Once created, such things will never be taken from us
And wherever our road may lead us,
They are ours to keep, in all Eternity.

From the love we feel for each other,
Our world and God grow the
Spiritual wings that help us to rise above
The selfish desires of our lower nature.
This love enables us to look
Beyond the ends of our noses and
Perceive the greater picture of life.
And that empowers us to rise
Above the misery and suffering
That to this day exist in earthly life.

Their manifestations are waiting to be lifted,
By us into the radiance of the Christ Star,
The Highest Star and the Brightest Light
In the whole of Creation.
Hand in hand with God and the Angels
We are then blessed with the power of filling them
With the healing energies of the Universal Christ,
The only born Son/Daughter of the
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.
Every one of us contains a spark of the Christ Light.
When it wakes from its slumbering state,
The Christ child is born in our heart and
With the passing of time grows into
The wise one or living God within.

The highest and noblest qualities we admire in others,
And probably thought we could never achieve,
Maybe even those of the Master Jesus.
Are also in every one of us.
Don’t let this discourage you,
The God-man is not a historical figure.
The story of his life is merely a legend
That was created by God and the Angels,
So that in due course we would recognise his qualities
As those of every human being’s own higher Divine nature.
We can only see in others what’s also in us.
Therefore, their qualities must be in us,
But where?
Deep within our own being.

The awakening of this aspect of our nature
Brings with it the realisation that we are
Co-creators with God and, like God, are
Constantly in the process of creating something.
Every one of our thoughts, words and actions
Creates something and, like God,
On the inner level all life is one and
There is no separation between anything,
So that whatever any one of us thinks, says and does
Affects everything else in the whole of Creation
And creates either positive or negative Karma.
Therefore, great caution and care
Are advisable for us earthlings.

The end of our earthly education has been reached
When we have evolved into
A Christed one in our own right.
This is one who is aware of their true nature
And the high and holy destiny that is in store
For all human beings who have made
Peace with themselves and God.
They will require no further lifetimes on the Earth
And at the natural end of their present one,
They will be released into the greater freedom
Of the spirit realm and continuing their studies
By exploring its higher and eventually highest realities.

On the long, steep and narrow road that leads
To this goal, refuse to pay attention to the shouts of
Those who think they know the way,
When their behaviour shows they have no idea
Of what is at stake in our world.
We are the pioneers of the Aquarian Age
And paying attention to our inner guidance and
Following its directions is the only road for us.

Hand in hand with God and the Angels
Each one of us is required to walk it alone.
Although they are invisible to earthly eyes,
They really are there,
Always have been and forever will be.
In truth, none of us has ever been alone.
Under their guidance and protection
Our task is to bring down to earthly life
The visions that make great and speedy progress with
The evolutionary plan of our world possible.
All you and I have to do is share our learning
With as many as possible of those around us.

Andy Murray
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’
• ‘Ascending The Spiritual Mountain’
• ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ius-460622

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 26, 2020 2:26 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Twenty-Eight

From ‘Songs of Inspiration’

When You Wish Upon A Star

When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is to extreme,
As dreamers do.

Fate is kind.
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfilment of their secret longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through,
When you wished upon a star,
Your dreams come true.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is too extreme,
As dreamers do.

Your dream comes true.
Each time we wish upon the Highest Star,
The Universal Christ,
The Angels see to it that it really does.

Jesse McCartney
From Walt Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘When You Wish Upon A Star’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKh6XxYbbIc

The Universe loves people who have the courage to commit themselves to a task. When we give of our best and send nothing but kind and loving thoughts, words and actions into our world, the spiritual background of our world responds joyously and helps us to remove the obstacles in our way. When we dream the impossible dream and reach for the only seemingly unreachable Highest Star, the Universal Christ’s spirit, Its energies then gives wings to our vision into us and has the power to lift us and our world way above their present evolutionary level.

When this happens, we are taking part in the alchemy of love and through the experiences of our own life we discover that the higher esoteric meaning of the alchemical process is the change of humankind’s leaden earthly part into the pure gold of its higher spiritual nature. Because they thought that with the help of alchemy the base metals of our world, for example lead, really could be turned into gold, it’s no longer surprising that the people of past ages did not succeed with their quest. Taking spiritual concepts literally will never get us earthlings anywhere. The very reason of our present existence is the search for true and everlasting riches. The pot of gold at the end of this particular rainbow is once more hidden in the wisdom and truth of our own and our world’s spiritual background.

Towards the end of humankind’s earthly education every one of us, high and low alike, at last becomes aware of their true nature and the presence of the Universal laws. This enables us to send nothing but good thoughts, words and deeds into our world and when we do our best to bring forth and practise the qualities of our Christ nature in every one of our daily encounters, the leaden desires of our earthly nature are left behind and the alchemy of love transforms them into the pure gold of our Christ nature.

When we ask for healing in our prayers, meditations and quiet reflections and tune the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest Star and the brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star, our vibrations attune themselves to Its white healing magic. After a consultation with the Lords of Karma, the Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, send the Angels of healing and peace to do everything possible in view of the Karmic conditions that prevail in the area and the people we are focussing on. Whenever one of us unselfishly works for the blessing and healing of our whole world, the Angels never leave us. Never forget that when the inner and outer aspects of our planet are healing, the same happens to everybody and therefore also us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ray-463230

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue May 26, 2020 3:01 pm

No-One Is Without Value

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me as the Lodge’s Monday Thought 25.3.2013: ‘Each one of you is a precious and unique being, who is loved by the Great Father/Mother of all life, your true parents, far more than any of you can imagine. No human being is without value and each one of you is of the greatest importance as a manifestation of God, who is in the process of evolving into perfection, i.e. wholeness, and through whom the Divine forces in due course will be able to touch the lives of countless others. Your earthly minds are receiver and transmitter stations and potentially each one of you is a channel and reflector of God’s light. If in your minds you hold fast to the realisation of God’s light and life, it can shine through you into the whole of your world. In this way the power of God’s light can reach and illuminate everyone you get in touch with, as well as many others who are unknown to you.

‘The esoteric meaning of the surface words of the Jesus legend’s Easter and resurrection story is an allegory that describes the death and resurrection of humankind’s spiritual nature. At the beginning of your education as physical beings, your spirit consciousness is nailed to the cross of earthly life. For wise higher reasons it has to die in that environment, but after having spent many lifetimes in it, the Divine spark in you stirs from its slumber. Slowly your spiritual nature rises from its grave, from your subconscious into your conscious awareness, so it can be resurrected by your earthly self. May the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, bless each one of you and through you renew and heal the heart and soul of humankind with Its loving breath of life.’

And this is the essence of another teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me as a Lodge’s Monday Thought on 7th January 2019: ‘Every human being is constantly close to God’s loving heart. For a long time without being aware of it, this love is part of you and when in the fullness of time the Divine spark within you wakes up, your own Christ nature starts to develop. Through bringing forth the highest and best that is within you, this part of your being provides you with the sweetness, nobility and strength of character of the Divine, and also the inspiration and courage to move bravely along the predestined pathway. Wherever it may take you, it will give you companionship and never ending love and joy as the glory of God’s Creation reveals itself to you more and more.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed May 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-One

Messengers From The Spirit Realm

By reflecting what’s taking place in our world’s counterpart, its inner spiritual level, the Great Mother’s wisdom and love has always been trying to help all Her beloved children, who at any given time are dwelling on the material plane, to cope with their existence. The birds of our world are messengers from the spirit realm. They are an essential part of the Mother’s guidance and that is the only one in the whole of Creation that is utterly trustworthy. She is the wise one or living God within every one of us. Because She is part of everything that exists anywhere, She knows the way of all things and can be trusted to have the answer for any question we may ever care to ask.

The Mother guides animals and humans alike through their instinctive behaviour patterns that never err. This is how She has always provided for and steered every one of Her children of the Earth. Animal behaviour is instinctive. And having evolved through the animal kingdom, every human physical body to this day is part of it. Instinctive behaviour shows us how to survive in the world of matter.

Be that as it may, I live within a stone’s throw of a nine hundred year old church and my kitchen window faces that way. There is usually much bird activity around its main tower, which I love watching. However, since the beginning of the lockdown that seems to have come almost to a standstill. Oh joy this morning! Before starting to prepare breakfast, I had my usual look at the church. To my delight lots of swallows were flying round and round the tower. No other birds! I have to admit that it took me a while before it dawned on me that, through the swallows and me the spirit realm wants to transmit a message of significance to our world.

When I had finished my breakfast, I proceeded to do the washing up. At first no birds could be seen anywhere. A moment or two later one single seagull appeared. It was circling higher and higher into the air and my inner guidance reacted with: ‘Reach upwards and never mind looking down! Trust God and the Angels to return your world to a new state of normal healthy functioning and that it will come about much sooner than anybody at the moment dares to hope.’ So, dear Friends, let’s keep on trusting that we and our world are resting safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, that they always have done and will do, forever. Thanks and praise by to all in the spirit realm and our world who are contributing to making the greatest healing miracle of all times happen.

Recommended Reading:

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Two

The Swallow As Animal Totem

When swallows attract our attention, the world of spirit through them may wish to provide us with some specialised guidance we require at that particular time. These birds can teach us a great deal, for example the power of objectivity, community fellowship and communications in group environments. Discernment and proper actions to avoid threats with tenacity, style and class can be learnt from them. They encourage us to think quickly, react appropriately and use the power of thought to manifest our ideals. With the help of our nesting instincts our inner guidance may wish to teach us how to create something from nothing and show us how to use the gifts of our inborn ingenuity and determination to skilfully bring about that which we need to succeed.

Swallows are masters of the air and show us how to move with utmost grace, agility and style. Their appearance in our life asks us whether we are moving with the flow of our thoughts and ideals and whether we are working sufficiently in cooperation with others. They show us how love and communication when they are paired with trust can achieve most. When swallows capture our special attention in some way, the time may have come for renewing the environment around us and riding the favourable air currents and tailwinds to stay above anything that comes our way.

In times gone by the swallow could represent either as a sign of good or bad fortune. It was regarded as a noble creature that has a rich and colourful history behind it. Swallow was a symbol of love and faith, hope and honour and many other favourable attributes. For sailors it represented a symbol of loyalty and good fortune that connected them with the principles of honour, friendship and family. The swallow is one of the rare creatures that places great value on these things and we do well to apply them as guidelines to our life.

What characterises swallows most is their instinct for partnership. Throughout their whole lifespan they have only one mate. If our attention is drawn to the swallow somehow, it happens to remind us to take a closer look at how we are dealing with our relationships. Our spirit guides are calling us to look at the things we have done with our partners lately. Have we complimented them on what they are doing and did we do things for them to make their life easier and more enjoyable? Not because they asked us but because that’s what we wanted to do. What is our general attitude towards them? Have we gone wrong somewhere and maybe are inflicting pain and suffering on them?

In the Celtic tradition the swallow is a symbol for a change in the gender roles. The male builds the nest and then through its singing has to woo a mate. This may be worth considering if for us the time has come to let go of the roles and stereotypes that society for such a long time placed upon humankind.

The swallow also stands for a loyal and faithful kind of love. They are good examples of enduring faithfulness and love to one’s spouse, because they are monogamous and only choose one mate for their whole lifetime . That’s the only one with whom they ever mate. Because they return to their homes each year, it is believed that a man with a tattoo of the swallow can be expected to always return to his family. Since swallows never fly very far from their nesting place, the sight of them brings good tidings of homecoming to sailors because land is near. These birds are also believed to carry the spirits of sailors who have died at sea, to their home in the spirit world.

In the days of yore the swallow was thought to be connected with the Gods and the souls of those who passed into our other world. In Greek and Roman mythology some of the Gods and Goddesses could transform themselves into swallows. Mothers of children who have died revered the swallow as the bird that carried the soul of their little ones into the world of light. That’s why killing one these birds was frowned upon.

Most of the tattoos containing the image of the swallow were created after the form of the blue European barn swallow with its long forked tail. They build their nests out of mud and that represents a symbol of the freedom of wide open skies and eternal happiness.

Swallow comes to our attention as a spirit guide when the time has come for:

• Being more vocal about our feelings, especially those of love.
• Analysing the things we have done and are presently doing to our loved ones.
• Accepting changes that enrich the love in our relationships.

And it’s a good idea to call on swallow as a spirit guide when:

• We need to express our feelings toward the one we love.
• Examine what we are doing to our partners and have more time for them.
• Restoring the love that once drew us together.
• Transforming all relationships into more loving ones.
• Learning to trust the basic goodness of all relationships in our life.

Recommended Reading:

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com